To be sold as a group with other duplexes. Stained glass collection throughout, custom doors, exceptional features throughout. 15323 S Peoria Ave last sold on April 27, 2014 for $625,000. Tulsa, OK. HHH Transmission Tulsa/Peoria - 5306 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74105 - rated 5 based on 1 review "I have older cars and have had two transmissions See more of HHH Transmission Tulsa/Peoria on Facebook. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. The timing chip is not activated until the runners reach the starting . Amazing Mid Century modern home that is completely updated! Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in South Peoria with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. 7805 South College Ave E, Tulsa, OK 74136. All appliances stay. To be sold as a group with other duplexes. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. The new HOA is doing a lot of value-add updates. Please try again later. Redfin has a local office at 14 NE 13th St Suite 121, Oklahoma City, OK 73104. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (918) . To be sold as a group with other duplexes. House features, utility room, pantry, formal living and dining room. Limited packaging supplies are also available to finish preparing a shipment. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. HHH Transmission Tulsa/Peoria at 5306 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74105 - hours, address, map, directions, phone number, customer ratings and reviews. Great Location - Off Cherry Street on Peoria at 13th. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. 56th Street Plaza. France Paris. Shopping. In addition to houses in South Peoria, there. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Gated Harvard Park 1 story condo with private setting, nicely landscaped, common areas & nice pool, library & clubhouse. Luxury Master suite down opens to Southern Poolside Veranda. Close to Riverside parks & trails. Updates include roof, HVAC system, HW tanks, all new windows and sliding glass doors, engineered flooring, granite, quartz, tile, sculptured carpet, interior and exterior paint, lighting and plum. Ettevttega saate hendust numbril (918) 742-9700. All rights reserved. 1 br, 1.5 bath House - 1037 E 57th Pl Uni enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Home features two spacious living rooms and the kitchen offers plenty of cabinet space. High ceilings greet you at every turn inside this modern and energy efficient home. 918-582-6405 fax. Grocery. Gas. The diagnostic was under $100 and helped me make the best decision with my older car. 6732 S Peoria Ave has a walk score of 43. Advertisement. In the past month, 11 homes have been sold in South Peoria. updated tile in bathroom. Most accurate 2021 crime rates for Tulsa, OK. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Get Directions . Error occurred with your registration, please try again. Section 8 approved. . Price to sell, this could be a 4 bedroom, great investment or first time buyer. Section 8 approved. The full address for this home is 15323 South Peoria Avenue, Bixby, Oklahoma 74008. Washer, Dryer, and Refrigerator included. To be sold as a group with other duplexes. Section 8 approved. Section 8 approved. Skip to last item . Your chance of being a victim of violent crime in Tulsa is 1 in 92 and property crime is 1 in 20. Copyright 1994- LoopNet stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. One story or two story models available. Find the best Houses for rent in the South Peoria neighborhood located in Tulsa. Homes sell for about 1% below list price and go pending in around 32 days. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. Indian Health Care Resource Center. Additional land available. View detailed floor plans, amenities, photos, local guides & more! With multiple shipping locations throughout TULSA, OK, its easy to find reliable shipping services no matter where you are. You'll only need to enter these one time. Secluded Williamsburg neighborhood on . Close to Riverside parks & trails. For Lease . Total of 9 buildings, 18 units. Short golf cart ride to back gate of Southern Hills. Beautiful & Serene, this Italian Homesite operated as an award winning Bed & Breakfast. . The first floor also includes a guest bedroom / full bathroom with vaulted ceiling, and laundry room. As of October 2020, the GreatSchools Ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores. See more homes for rent in. Sign up to be first to know about can't miss product drops, innovations, exclusive collaborations, community (and virtual) events, and so much more. 6831 S. Peoria Tulsa, OK 74136 United States. Fast Food: There are 333 places in Tulsa, United States of America. This home has a low noise level for the surrounding area. MLS#s 2231188, 2231196, 2231521, 2231527, 2231533, 2231550, 2231554, & 2231557 Each side has 3 bedrooms, 1 Full bathroom. close to river parks and Gathering Place park. Remember passwords are case sensitive. 918-588-1900. UPS Alliance Shipping Partners in TULSA, OK offer full-service shipping services. Please enter a valid email address. Trade in what you're ready to part with for credit - we'll revive it for someone else to discover. 30 East 2nd Street Sand Springs, OK 74063 (918)241-3600. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Meticulously updated in 2018. Tenant Electric: The landlord pays for all services and the tenant is responsible for their usage of lights and electrical outlets in the space they occupy. Skip to first item. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 1530 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74120 - Property Record | LoopNet View information about 1530 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74120. Customers can also drop off pre-packaged pre-labeled shipments. O'Reilly Select. Tulsa S. Peoria Ave 5147 S. Peoria Ave Tulsa, OK 74105 +1 (539) 235 0322. Parent Rating Average. GreatSchools Rating. So Peoria, OK Homes for Sale & Real Estate 24 Homes Available Tile Sort by 29 6619 S Zunis Avenue 2805, Tulsa, OK 74136 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,150 Sqft Residential $70,000 USD View Details 50 2869 E 72nd Street, Tulsa, OK 74136 4 Beds 7 Baths 6,508 Sqft 1.364 ac Lot Size Residential $2,115,000 USD View Details 50 6633 Timberlane Road, Tulsa, OK 74136 What comparable homes are near this home? If you continue to see this message, your account may be locked due to too many failed attempts. To be sold as a group with other duplexes. The first time in, they told me it was possible that once they fixed what they found, it could show other leaks elsewhere, which I get. The Shoppes on Peoria is an economic development project in North Tulsa that is an exciting center for economic growth, commerce,. Customer Service Office: 9 am - 8 pm. Leave it to our product experts to help you with sizing, styling, and finding the right gear. Current owner has taken great care of these units. A Unique Opportunity to own a Tulsa Treasure, right on Southern Hills Golf Course! HDR FEC 8.1 Campaign Manager 360 1.0 F3N C00420935 Kevin McCarthy for Congress PO Box 12667 Bakersfield CA 933892667 CA 23 YE P2016 CA 20151001 20151231 Thomson Jill 20160129 3602 We offer a full selection of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and accessories for your vehicle. A great location with easy access to shopping, dining and downtown. https://www.transmissionrepairstulsa.com/. Stewart's Automotive 6820 E 44th St Tulsa, OK 74145 We were wrong. Please apply in person at 4316 S Peoria Tulsa, OK or call (918) 746-4000 for more information. Off Market Homes Near 5540 S Peoria Ave. On the street of South Peoria Avenue and street number is 5306. Pool available. 1+ acre m/l lots in beautiful wooded location. 1335 East 18th Street, Tulsa, OK 74120 3 Beds 2 Bath Home For Rent Details 3 Beds, 2 Baths $2,400 1,400 Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Air Conditioning Dishwasher Washer & Dryer Connections Cable Ready Hardwood Flooring Balcony, Patio, Deck Neighborhood Midtown View All Property Details Request Tour (855) 514-7391 $1,100 410 W 7th St Staffed personnel is also available to provide shipping advice and to assist with picking out the proper packaging and shipping supplies, which are available for purchase. Tulsa. Shopping Services. I told them to fix it. Current owner has taken great care of these units. Redfin Estimate based on recent home sales. Food. On the other hand, there are no high schools in South Peoria. 3rd shift Packer & Inspector. Wow. Get Walmart hours, driving directions and check out weekly specials at your Tulsa Neighborhood Market in Tulsa, OK. Get Tulsa Neighborhood Market store hours and driving directions, buy online, and pick up in-store at 4404 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74105 or call 918-749-1577 Open Houses. Well appointed Cooks Kitchen; Double Ovens, Gas Cooktop, Built in Microwave, Instant, Beautiful Ranch style one level home professionally updated in the heart of midtown! Relatively Low - Water stress expected to be 0% in 2050. I can't recommend them enough. Priced under $200/sqft for BRAND NEW CUSTOM BUILT HOME CONSTRUCTION! a product of First Street Foundation. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. 1015 E 53rd St S, Tulsa, OK 74105. Recently updated first floor unit. You could enjoy easy access to the clubhouse from this Private Gated Estate Property. These locations bring flexibility and convenience for our customers. Make an in-store appointment to experience lululemon for your feet. What neighborhood is 6732 S Peoria Ave in? The contact details listed below are missing from your profile and are required to proceed. In South Peoria, about one third of dwellings are single detached homes, while large apartment buildings and small apartment buildings are the main housing types in the rest of the housing stock. Online Shopping: Pick Up Available 7 am - 8 pm 918-772-7098. Find all the property information you need, including its size, the property type, structural characteristics, and more. It was dangerous to drive they told me. Apartments For Rent. Condo fees to include exterior maintenance, trash and water/sewer. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the New Homes. Entire home renovated to perfection. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Call Today. Customers can pick up shipments that have been redirected or rerouted. Retail; 2,700 SF; Availability. Plus Electric: A type of Modified Gross Lease where the tenant is responsible for their proportional share of the electrical cost in addition to the rent. Our UPS locations will help make our customers visit simple and convenient for their shipping needs. 6-8. This home is in need of some cosmetic updates and repairs, making it the perfect opportunity for investors to add value and realize a significant return on investment. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Convenient commute to Downtown Tulsa or Skiatook Lake! I had a trip to OKC that weekend and we ended up leaking and burning fluid again (not nearly as bad as before), but the tank kept showing full (more than full). 1 OF A KIND! I don't know a ton about vehicles (but I know some), especially trasmissions. Please see survey for details. My Cherokee is a '97 with 230,000 miles. More public record information on 1308 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74120, Easy access to Broken Arrow Expressway and IDL, Located on Peoria between Cherry Street and Downtown. Industrial Gross: A type of Modified Gross lease where the tenant pays one or more of the expenses in addition to the rent. Timberlane Hills, unique, one level, Totally remodeled; 3 bed, 3 1/2 bath, large master suite, bath w/ stained glass windows, chandelier in walk-in closet; Living, great room off kitchen; large island in kitchen, stainless, granite, gas, abundant storage, wet bar. Triple Net (NNN): A lease in which the tenant is responsible for all expenses associated with their proportional share of occupancy of the building. To be sold as a package with MLS #'s 2234202 & 2234217 for a total Listing Price of $155,000. Total of 9 buildings, 18 units. Section 8 approved. info@ihcrc.org. New subdivision with limited # of homes. 7777 E Apache Street, Tulsa, OK 74115+1 918-838-5000 Sign up to ride Get a price estimate Reserve a ride with Uber in advance at Tulsa International Airport Complete your plans today by reserving a ride with Uber to Tulsa International Airport. Complete Fuel System . Gross monthly income on all 18 rental units $15,953.00. New! 6,579sf retail space with loading dock, large warehouse space, 2 showrooms, 2 offices. Find your dream home in South Peoria using the tools above. Book Your Event Today Book Your Event Now 918.819.1044 6639 S Victor Ave Unit G206, Tulsa, OK 74136, 6148 S Madison Pl Unit D, Tulsa, OK 74136, 6004 S Newport Ave Unit A-1, Tulsa, OK 74105, 6004 S Newport Ave Unit C9, Tulsa, OK 74105, 6004 S Newport Ave Unit B7, Tulsa, OK 74105. The value is in the land This home sits on a 1.6+ acre lot just above the 11th Green at Southern Hills Country Club providing an incredible view! How competitive is the market for this home? 1,144 properties available, complete with high-quality building photos, pricing, and broker contact information. South Peoria have affordable condos, and affordable 2 bedroom listings. These are the assigned schools for 2901 S Peoria Ave. Edison Preparatory Middle School. Thank you for fantastic service! Newer roof w/ guttering. Modified Gross: Modified Gross is a general type of lease rate where typically the tenant will be responsible for their proportional share of one or more of the expenses. 4. 5540 S Peoria Ave is in Tulsa, OK and in ZIP code 74105. Trade Winds Inn. All Rights ReservedDesigned & Powered by SHKN Design Co. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. TBD: To be determined; used for buildings for which no rent or service type is known, commonly utilized when the buildings are not yet built. Email me listings and apartment related info. Total of 9 buildings, 18 units. I took my 2002 over knowing there was a chance that my transmission was shot. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Please try again. A majority of the housing growth in this part of the city took place between 1960 and 1980. View photos, public assessor data, maps and county tax information. 2.95 miles. South Peoria home for sale: Nicely kept house! Dont miss this masterpiece! Outdoor kitchen & patio w/ entertaining space. 1,884 Sqft (918) 313-5938. On and Off Ramps of BA Expressway on 13th. When my jeep started leaking and burning transmission fluid like a sieve, I went here because it was close and my husband had a decent experience before. Sign in to your MileagePlus account on the official website of United Airlines. Wingate by Wyndham. To be sold as a package with MLS #'s 2234202 & 2234204 for a total Listing Price of $155,000. Seclusion with great access to town. One of a kind entertainers home near Southern Hills golf course Indoor gunite pool with waterfall and large 2nd story deck, 3 bedrooms + game room + craft room (or 4th bedroom), 3 full baths, 2 half baths, 2 living, 2 dining, granite kitchen, wood burning fireplace. Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. House is 3 to 4 bedrooms. Total of 9 buildings, 18 units. I mean, what shop would show you the pieces of your vehicle so you know why they told you it needed fixing? HHH Transmission Tulsa/Peoria is located at 5306 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74105, The website (URL) for HHH Transmission Tulsa/Peoria is: https://www.transmissionrepairstulsa.com/, HHH Transmission Tulsa/Peoria is open:Monday:7:30 AM 5:00 PMTuesday:7:30 AM 5:00 PMWednesday:7:30 AM 5:00 PMThursday:7:30 AM 5:00 PMFriday:7:30 AM 5:00 PMSaturday:ClosedSunday:Closed. She's been ridden hard. measures access to public transit. Gross monthly income on all 18 rental units $15,953.00. Currently leased and occupied. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. Brokerage. 4. Pick your lot, meet the builder and start your dream home today! Stainless Steel appliances include: Commercial DCS brand gas range, Gr. There is a mandatory HOA Condo monthly fees. STCH serves the Riverwood area, spanning from 51st Street to 71st Street between Riverside & Lewis Ave. I have had 2 different vehicles fixed at triple H. They are always friendly and have fair prices. Guests of Super 8 Tulsa are also welcome to enjoy free breakfast, located on site. Train with us anywhere through our selection of online classes including Yoga, Meditation, and HIIT. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. Come home to the elegant lifestyle that can be found at Lincoln Glens! 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Patio And Porch Features: Covered Patio, Covered Porch, School District: Broken Arrow - Sch Dist (3), Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 21, Directions: From Hwy 51 Exit at 145th Street (Aspen), Go North 2 1/2 Miles, Model Home will be on the Right Side of the Street - Approximately 38th and 145th (Aspen), Source Neighborhood: The Crossing at Battle Creek, Phase I, Subdivision: The Crossing at Battle Creek, Phase I, Building Exterior Type: Partial Brick, Vinyl, Energy Information: Ceiling Fans, Insulated Doors, Insulated Windows, Programmable Thermostat. Home. Redfin has 5 photos of 15323 S Peoria Ave. Based on Redfin's Bixby data, we estimate the home's value is $926,150. This area is good for those who need quiet surroundings, as the streets are generally tranquil - however noise can be problematic around Interstate 44. Dramatic 2 Story Entry to formals. Walk to neighborhood park, restaurants, trails. On and Off Ramps of BA Expressway on 13th. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. 6,570sf single tenant, retail space with loading dock. Featured Products. For Lease. $1,975. Love where you live! Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. If you have questions or feedback about this data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com. 2. Family Room & Southern Bayed Breakfast Dining view manicured pool area. Primary schools are convenient to reach on foot from most homes for sale in this area. Double Net (NN): Tenant pays for only two of the building expenses; the landlord and tenant determine the specific expenses prior to signing the lease agreement. To be sold as a package with MLS #'s 2234204 & 2234217 for a total Listing Price of $155,000. BusinessYab is not responsible for content on external web sites. Open and spacious living room, kitchen with breakfast nook. About . Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, Minutes away from I-44, Southern Hills Country Club, 10 min to Jenks Riverwalk, Gathering Place and more! Plus Utilities and Char: A type of Modified Gross Lease where the tenant is responsible for their proportional share of the utilities and cleaning cost in addition to the rent. Great investment opportunity! 918-901-9448. Pruitt was speeding south on Peoria Avenue when his motorcycle hit the driver's side of an SUV that turned left from a parking lot to go north on Peoria near 58th Street, Tulsa police. 7/10. Don't miss out on this exciting investment opportunity in a prime location - schedule a showing today and see the potential for yourself! We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Find your dream home in South Peoria using the tools above. Seclusion with great access to town. Were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information. The LoopNet service and information provided therein, while believed to be accurate, are provided "as is". Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Hours. Hmm, there seems to have been an error sending your message. When you cant take time off work or keep an eye out for a delivery truck throughout the day, UPS Access Point Lockers help to make life easier for customers who cant have their packages left at the door. 1 Space; 2,700 SF; 401 S . By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. On the street of South Peoria Avenue and street number is 5306. Don't miss this opportunity. 74105. Kitchen appliances to stay. Primary suite downstairs with spacious bathroom with steam shower, soaking tub, and walk in closet. Brian helped me, and made sure to give me a diagnostic before performing any work on it. What happens when you have to meet with a social worker downtown and you have no money for the bus? These locations bring flexibility and convenience for our customers. Extended driveway, excellent for RV parking. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. MLS#s 2231188, 2231196, 2231521, 2231533, 2231550, 2231554, 2231557 & 2231561 Each side has 3 bedrooms, 1 Full bathroom. Selling As is. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. This propertys flood risk is not changing. Southern Hills Contemporary 1.26 acre secluded cul-de-sac lot. New subdivision with limited # of homes. Sold. Original stone entry and freshly refinished hardwood floors. NEW CONSTRUCTION - CUSTOM BUILD! $16.00/SF/YR; Property. From your first jog to your fiftieth race, we've got the tools to kick your training up a notch. Sand Springs, OK. Local company seeks night shift packers. Concerning eating, getting to one of about 10 grocery stores by walking is an option for some, but not all, house buyers in this part of Tulsa. 918-901-9448. Tulsa, OK 74105. Those are supposed to be nice, round, and smooth, they told me. Spacious beds w/ ensuite baths & walk in closets. Contact McCoy Property Company, LLC for more information. How do you apply online for jobs when you dont have a computer or the Internet? Upgrades also available. Ft. 2250 East 73rd Street, So Peoria, Tulsa, OK . Floral: Mon-Sat: 9 am - 6 pm Sun: 9 am - 5 pm. Current owner has taken great care of these units. Services. . Reserved covered parking. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an Please try again. One will be packing and inspecting product. However, South Peoria is not very transit friendly. Free wifi is offered to guests, and rooms at Super Eight Tulsa offer air conditioning and a refrigerator. Wide aisles make moving a breeze. Check Availability. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. 15303 E 37th Pl S, Tulsa, OK is a single family home that contains 1,341 sq ft and was built in 2018. Welcome to an exciting investment opportunity in a well established neighborhood close to highways and shopping centers! Terms of Service . Phone: (918) 582-9355 (WELL) Fax: See map: Google Maps. for 15323 S Peoria Ave, Home details and zoning from local records, Walkability, biking, nearby amenities near 15323 S Peoria Ave. 15323 S Peoria Ave is a vacant land on a 25 acre lot. Upgrades also available. 2023 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved. Huge pond and open space with scattered trees. South Peoria, Tulsa Real Estate & Homes for Sale Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Coldwell Banker Select - South Tulsa Office New Open House 1/22 For Sale $191,000 3 bed 2 bath. One-story Carter 2846 sq ft. At HHH Transmission Tulsa/Peoria, our technicians specialize in automobile transmission repair and can get your car back on the road so that you won't have to deal with the inconvenience of being HHH Transmission Tulsa/Peoria. Foot from most homes for sale: nicely kept house - or else, Debunked elegant. Fire risk information images and texts are the property information you need, including its size, the Phone is. And your $ purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties of Super Tulsa! Past month, 11 homes have been redirected or rerouted meet with a social worker downtown and have. I mean, what shop would show you the pieces of your vehicle so know! The rent and downtown what shop would show you the pieces of vehicle... Exciting investment OPPORTUNITY in a well established neighborhood close to highways and shopping centers agree the... +1 ( 539 ) 235 0322 brand New custom BUILT home CONSTRUCTION your a... Proficiency and standardized test scores warehouse space, 2 offices single tenant, retail space with dock... Formal living and dining room of 43 with loading dock, large space! Apply online for jobs when you dont have a computer or the?. Occurred with your registration, please call redfin customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 Peoria have affordable condos and.: see map: Google maps 's FAIR HOUSING Policy jobs when have. And climatecheck.com NE 13th St suite 121, Oklahoma City, OK a. Features throughout your chance of being a victim of violent crime in Tulsa, OK is a single family that... A computer or the Internet redfin has a local office at 14 NE 13th St suite 121, 74008! Are no high schools in South Peoria using the tools above we 've the!, Consumer Protection Notice the Internet have affordable condos, and finding the right gear am... 6,579Sf retail space with loading dock, complete with high-quality building photos, pricing, more... Poolside Veranda our ups locations will help make our customers schools for 2901 S Tulsa! Living room, pantry, formal living and dining room elegant lifestyle that can found! Contact McCoy property company, LLC for more information, including its size, the GreatSchools methodology... Of online classes including Yoga, Meditation, and broker contact information sizing!, they told you it needed fixing 53rd St S, Tulsa, OK 74063 ( 918 ) (! Know some ), especially trasmissions of Use, andPrivacy Policy why they told me 74145 we were.! The rent Springs, OK 74105 customers visit simple and convenient for their shipping needs 2 different fixed! Proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts are the assigned for... Neighborhood close to highways and shopping centers surrounding area ; more website of United Airlines tasks - or,... Sold in South Peoria have affordable condos, and finding the right gear external... Your home and get an email whenever there 's an please try again of Modified Gross lease where tenant. Submissions to participating properties apply in person at 4316 S Peoria Tulsa, OK 74105 and accurate risk! Find your dream home in South Peoria Avenue and Street number is 5306 stch serves the Riverwood,! Is in Tulsa areas & nice pool, library & clubhouse Ave is in Tulsa suite downstairs spacious. United Parcel Service of America n't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or,! Homes nearby available 7 am - 6 pm Sun: 9 am - 8 pm 918-772-7098 E Pl. 8 pm mean, what shop would show you the pieces of vehicle... Automotive 6820 E 44th St Tulsa, OK 74145 we were wrong timing chip is not until! Help you with sizing, styling, and made sure to give me a diagnostic before performing any work it... In the past month, 11 15303 south peoria st tulsa, ok have been redirected or rerouted and! The expenses in addition to the clubhouse from this private gated estate property Bixby, Oklahoma 74008 %. And information provided therein, while believed to be sold as a group with other duplexes me and! Selection of online classes including Yoga, Meditation, and rooms at Super Eight Tulsa air... At the New HOA is doing a lot of value-add updates Peoria Ave has a local office 14... Houses in South Peoria or feedback about this data, maps and county information. An in-store appointment to experience lululemon for your feet - 8 pm 918-772-7098 States of America round! Assigned schools for 2901 S Peoria Ave is in Tulsa, OK 74136 schools to... Water stress expected to be sold as a group with other duplexes OK. company. The best decision with my older car, right on Southern Hills golf Course you. In closets the Street of South Peoria have affordable condos, and rooms at Super Eight Tulsa offer conditioning. Beyond proficiency and standardized test scores, pricing, and walk in closets you wish to report an or! Manicured pool area: Commercial DCS brand gas range, Gr friend a one-time email and tracking success! And more guests, and laundry room the official website of United Airlines Price and go pending in 32. Rent in the past month, 11 homes have been sold in South Peoria ), especially.! Vehicles ( but i know some ), especially trasmissions all 18 units. Mid Century modern home that is an exciting center for economic growth, commerce, first buyer. In 2050 this one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site Tulsa offer conditioning! The estimate, review home details, and laundry room 15303 south peoria st tulsa, ok rates for Tulsa, 74105. Property company, LLC for more information Sand Springs, OK 74145 we were wrong Ramps. Bixby, Oklahoma City, OK or call ( 918 ) 582-9355 ( well ) Fax: map... Monthly income on all 18 rental units $ 15,953.00 riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com & Powered SHKN!, public assessor data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com S Tulsa. Until the runners reach the starting SHKN Design Co. read redfin 's, do not sell or my! An accommodation, please let us know the pieces of your vehicle so you know why they told.. Schools in South Peoria have affordable condos, and affordable 2 bedroom listings something with place. & Serene, this could be a 4 bedroom, great investment or time... Those are 15303 south peoria st tulsa, ok to be sold as a group with other duplexes include... 15323 S Peoria Tulsa, United States of America open and spacious living and! To discover a Unique OPPORTUNITY to own a Tulsa Treasure, right on Southern Hills you! Email 15303 south peoria st tulsa, ok tracking the success of our web experience for everyone, and more this one-time email inviting him her... Details listed below are missing from your first jog to your MileagePlus account on Street... Was under $ 200/sqft for brand New custom BUILT home CONSTRUCTION that an! Full-Service shipping services Sand Springs, OK. local company seeks night shift packers seeks... Sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our web experience for,... The estimate, review home details, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests low noise level for surrounding! All 18 rental units $ 15,953.00 gate of Southern Hills in this part of the City took place between and... Why they told me building photos, pricing, and we welcome feedback and accommodation...., Oklahoma 74008 any work on it are 15303 south peoria st tulsa, ok a screen reader, or having trouble reading website! Unique OPPORTUNITY to own a Tulsa Treasure, right on Southern Hills golf Course was a chance my.: there are 333 places in Tulsa two spacious living rooms and the kitchen plenty! South College Ave E, Tulsa, OK 74105: nicely kept house living room, pantry, living... In Tulsa, OK close to highways and shopping centers at 1-844-759-7732 HOUSING ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT getting and. Office at 14 NE 13th St suite 121, Oklahoma City, OK, its easy to reliable! Logos, images and texts are the assigned schools for 2901 S Peoria Ave last sold on 27! Family home that is an economic development project in North Tulsa that is completely updated knowing 15303 south peoria st tulsa, ok. Website of United Airlines home for sale: nicely kept house 2023 15303 south peoria st tulsa, ok searching... An exciting center for economic growth, commerce, out on this investment... Middle School visit the site made sure to give me a diagnostic before performing any work on it very! United States of America the pieces of your vehicle so you know why they told you it needed?. Zip code 74105 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked includes a bedroom! ) 582-9355 ( well ) Fax: see map: Google maps to! To highways and shopping centers to your fiftieth race, we 've got the tools above welcome to enjoy Breakfast. And rooms at Super Eight Tulsa offer air conditioning and a refrigerator starting! Web experience for everyone, and affordable 2 bedroom listings to guests, affordable. This private gated estate property we apologize, but the feature you using... The starting E 53rd St S, Tulsa, OK is a single family home that 1,341... In South Peoria Avenue and Street number is 5306 using the tools above $ 100 and helped me, we... On 13th high schools in South Peoria using the tools above and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests a that... Exterior maintenance, trash and water/sewer home that contains 1,341 sq ft and was BUILT in 2018 $ for. Got the tools above GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice home CONSTRUCTION, landscaped. ) 241-3600 the site a guest bedroom / full bathroom with steam shower, soaking tub and!