YES YES THANK YOU I'VE BEEN WAITING TO SEE THESE! ( Bridge to the Turnabout) Drinking from coffee mug. Because I remember seeing someone making a Pre-DL6 (Young!Yogi) Yogi sprites. Entrants must provide a brand-new original character drawn or modelled in the style of the Ace Attorney games for the chance to win some AA themed prizes. About. Courtroom . Edit. "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile? Gifs. Please check the guidelines before posting. Forum Topics Posts Last post . IF YOU ARE WARY OF SPOILERS, DO NOT CLICK ON SHEETS . The Great Ace Attorney: Adventures chat lives here, along with a rather eccentric detective and his assistant. I've also tried cutting the sprites and trying to form them myself, but no dice. Ace Attorney Custom (And Official) Sprites Topic. Rules for submission: * Talking Sprites: These are a must for trials. 1000+ posts. Gregory Edgeworth (Wedding ring) + Gallery Sprite: VAJORF. Updated OP with a couple of new Adrian Andrews sprites. this is a free use archive. Scratcher. Tumblr: Court-Records-net extracted directly from the games and are about as accurate as they can Location: Making Sprites. Submitter: Shoda: Size: 38.12 KB (256x474) Format: PNG (image/png) Hits: 25,131: Comments: 0: Most of them were extracted directly from the games and are about as accurate as they can get. Please also keep in mind that Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests, Re: Canon Character Custom Sprite Repository. Visual novels also near-universally feature anime/manga art styles; while Japanese-made visual novels using non-anime/manga art . Ace Attorney Courtroom Argument Generators refers to several meme generators that allow users to create custom Ace Attorney scenes. Most of them were Last edited by CaptainVictoria (Jan. 11, 2023 10:43:43), Last edited by CaptainVictoria (Dec. 19, 2021 08:59:42), Last edited by CaptainVictoria (Dec. 21, 2021 03:22:36), Last edited by CaptainVictoria (Dec. 12, 2021 22:20:22), Last edited by EOOEOKWOJDO (Dec. 1, 2021 01:41:01), Last edited by CaptainVictoria (Dec. 2, 2021 01:55:49), Last edited by CaptainVictoria (Feb. 14, 2022 12:19:30), Last edited by supermilkshake367 (Dec. 3, 2021 21:18:21). Bubble Type. Source: - Ace Attorney (5) Dual Destinies. Characters] [T&T The last topic I submitted with sprites was an edit of some Ace Attorney courtroom sprites. Court Records : An Ace Attorney / Gyakuten Saiban Fansite. Court-Records.net Board index Present Evidence Sprites. Maya Fey. [Main Characters and Select your character and pose, submit your objection then surprise your friends with your irrefutable evidence! Hello there, this is the topic where you can share your sprite edits and all-around customs from the Ace Attorney Franchise. READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING. The entire collection of character models, this unlisted yt video of a project I'm making, Ace Attorney Custom (And Official) Sprites Topic. Extract the .obb file with winrar or 7zip. If you are not receiving emails from us, please try after 8am EST. Rank: Ace Attorney. Q: Will you ever finish the unfinished sprites (i.e. sprites taken from the Ace Attorney series. Posts: 3261. First round from Adrian Andrews to Paul Atishon. Characters include animations, skingroup and bodygroups. The Verdict. and others. A: Because I made a mistake. General Music, Band, Insturments, just Audio chat in General. Q: Why Neil? Colias Palaeno - Sprite Gallery. Have fun looking through them, I know mine tend to center on Investigations, but PW is . sprites on a transparent background without text or background images, 1. Ace Attorney Online is a web-based case maker that makes and saves cases as pages in the website. For comments, questions, and submissions contact webmaster Video Game chat. Visually, almost all visual novels use static tachi-e character sprites (with varying emotions and expressions) over static environmental backgrounds to illustrate the presence of characters, and use fully drawn story CG shots to highlight more complex story events. Character sprites. Credit goes to Trucy Naruhodou#3184 as ripper character from model. but not necessary. Capcom info, site and forum updates, questions and suggestions for Court Records. Hello there, this is the topic where you can share your sprite edits and all-around customs from the Ace Attorney Franchise. Ace Attorney / Gyakuten Richard Wellington but he has a bottom half: Currently working on extra poses for Ben and Trilo in Objection.lol. Server's Story : The server is the continuation of the official server of the objection.lol and is ran by the moderators of the official discord server of the objection.lol which is now shut down. Waitress Maggey - sheet: Adam Japanese names are listed Western style, first name first, for clarification. 1000+ posts. Witness! If you want to post "in character" do it here. Marvin Grossberg. Waitress Maya - sheet: Adam Talk about the AA anime and other adaptations of the series here. Apparently, all other items will just have same . How to Create Character Files for Attorney Online: So you want to make a custom character for Attorney Online. Objection! This is a guide in order to get the Lawyered up Ending. These were 100% drawn from scratch, except for his front-facing head, which is a sprite in the game. Ace Attorney Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Become Phoenix Wright and experience the thrill of battle as you fight to save your innocent clients in a court of law. Court-Records.net Board index. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! The Zips and Sheets are COMPLETE, and thus, have SPOILERS. Credit is appreciated. I think you forgot to include a few of the sprites and palettes. Moe. Young Winston Payne - sheet: I'd like to make other prosecutors you never see courtroom sprites of. These are graphical rips from Subscribe. They are of Neil Marshall, a deceased character from the first game you never see asides from a few flashback pictures who is nevertheless popular in the fandom. (Thanks to Enigmaopoeia, Syrul, Franch Edge, and Kikuchi for the French . other generic series graphics the first game in Capcom's courtroom drama franchise to star Phoenix Wright's longtime friend and prosecutor rival. Talk about stuff Boosted off of Cing's Hotel Dusk, AND Pirate Grandmas. the NDS rom that don't belong anywhere else. And please, no 22 posts. Post your personal introductions and links to other sites here. Whether you're getting back into Ace Attorney or are a first-timer looking for a brilliant courtroom . Some characters and sprite rips may or may not come with phantom pixels. Courtroom. Credit is appreciated Menu. Fan run trials, both serious and not so much. I plan on using them for little skits and adding them to Attorney Online. Scroll down to view the various contributors. Wiki Sprites Models Textures Sounds Login . Characters. Characters] I got all the sprites from Attorney Online, but I made the "shocked" pose myself. ^^^This is the tiny courtroom sprite . Capcom in any way and is entirely by and for the fans. ( Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations) Forcefully objecting. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice, Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, (moved to Courtroom No. The Zips and Sheets are I don't know how I'm gonna fix this but once I do Trucy will become . Misc Fanstuff/Discussion that doesn't go elsewhere such as 'graphics' and Photoshopping. Mike Meekins. Other than that, this is amazing! Gundham Tanaka: WKLTYF Q-Taro Burgerberg: BCNDDP. Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:39 am . Register today to join in with discussions on the forum, post comments on the site, and upload your own sheets! Justice For All Gifs. Let's give him a round of applause! Subforum: Gourdzilla's Lair (GK2) 446. This is a Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am. you on this page for anything you submit but after that it's open season! Read the latest updates to Court-Records.net. Play all 14 episodes, spanning the first three games, in one gorgeous collection. RA Kaiparahbat fancomics, fanvideos, avatars, etc. Starting with the objection.lol generator created in April 2019, the trend received further development with the Reddit generator objection-bot, Twitter bot @aceCourtBot and Discord and Telegram bots. Phoenix Wright is a lawyer and the main protagonist of the Ace Attorney series. I'll credit Those kinds of sprites are really nice and detailed, so here's hoping that I'll walk away from this with some artistic experience gained as well. Location: Making Sprites. RA Kaiparahbat / Mikker This fansite is not affiliated with Raymond Shields (Young): GKIQMP. A: Maybe if there's enough demand for them. 4), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations, Trial of Phoenix Wright for the murder of, Trial of Machi Tobaye for the murder of Romein LeTouse, Trial of Vera Misham for the murder of Drew Misham. Description. Sunshine Coliseum, The part of the defense's bench where their co-counsel(s) stand, The part of the prosecution's bench where their co-counsel(s) stand, The witness stand (facing the prosecution's bench), The witness stand (facing the defense's bench), The judge's seat (closeup, facing the defense), Judge's seat (closeup, facing the prosecution), Early design for the prosecution's bench in. I made him just yesterday. But I thought "To hell with that!" and decided to make some Ace Attorney style sprites from scratch. For sprite comics (PW-related only) 237. Yeah, the AJ HD sprite rips are pretty hard to . Rank: Ace Attorney. Our privacy policy is available here. Mia Fey. This thread's a good idea. News relating to PW and Court Records. While there, he grew to respect the judge course teacher . A: I'd like to 'cause making these was fun, but only if I have the time. "I say, this objection reminds me of a puzzle"Professor Layton VS: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, the greater Layton series, and other Level-5 works. Ace Attorney Online has had a Canon Character Custom Sprite thread for a while now, so I figured if I could get enough willing contributors here, Court Records could have its very own Canon Character Sprite Repository. Morgan Fey. The gif pages have spoilers you have to do this: if you want the text to be red, for example, you have to do this [#/r]text [/#] put the text in between the two boxes. 2022 Sprite and 3D Model Competition!!! Feel free to save these sprites and use them in 48804. Not signed in. Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am. ALL CREDITS GO TO LEMDAVID#3988 FOR GOING THROUGH THE EFFORT TO RIP THE MODEL ANIMATIONS. Don't submit if you're stingy. Those kinds of sprites are really nice and detailed, so here's hoping that I'll walk away from this with some artistic experience gained . My Ace Attorney Mugshot collection! the close up shot)? An online ace attorney case maker and generator. The Judge: DGEYDK. A code-savvy Redditor has created a bot that turns Reddit arguments into Ace Attorney courtroom scenes. Manny Coachen - Sprite Gallery. get. Saiban is property of Capcom. Solve the intriguing mysteries behind each case and witness the final truth for yourself! Put on some headphones and listen to the Sweet sweet music Or other Audio. This page describes the most prominent case makers. Klavier Gavin trained to become a prosecutor at Themis Legal Academy. Wow, that's uncanny. I got an uncertain pose crossed with her stand but that's only because I'm at a block involving her normal head, I'm still an amateur sprite maker so some help would be nice. Just an edit I made with ace attorney sprites. Your post count won't increase here. Buttons, Cursors, Benches, and Simple Objection. I'm trying to make AAI versions of Iris (Hawthorne, Fey freaking Edgeworth whatever). Please note that for this archive I've made all Godot - sheet: Adam An online ace attorney case maker and generator. He was also the lead vocalist and guitarist of his own rock band, the Gavinners, before they disbanded so he could continue practicing law full time. A: Go ahead! ripped graphic, just send it to Croik at courtrecord Page 1 of 1 [ 25 posts ] AACD 2022 Sprite/3D Competition - RESULTS! The District Court in Los Angeles contains at least nine identical courtrooms. I'll share the code when it's done. Frechi Sprite Comics. Young Miles - sheet: After having been rescued as a child from fake claims of stolen lunch money by his childhood friend Miles Edgeworth, Phoenix . Yea, I checked Court records, but I couldnt really find much for the characters I want, i'm specifically wanting HD Apollo Justice characters. 1534. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Young Phoenix sheet: Cooper - Sprite Gallery. Advertising is allowed nowhere else on the board. Untitled Courtroom | Objection.lol. Good lord that is a huge chicken! Objection! I didn't rotate him. AA / GS game sprites and related art. Content is But I thought "To hell with that!" and decided to make some Ace Attorney style sprites from scratch. available for personal download but DO NOT repost or alter any of the hidden beneath a tag for safe viewing. These are sprites I made in the format of the Ace Attorney game series for the 2008 Sprite Cup on Court Records, and won the grand prize with! There will be a periodic addition of new characters, items and locations. I am going to make this clear and easy to follow step by step guide. Total posts 1145029 | Total topics 20064 | Total members 11483 |. Post your PW fanfiction here. Please rotate your device. Courtroom Sprites (Click for animated) (Click for animated) (Click for animated) (French objection - same as English) Case/Game Specific Rips Ace Attorney Sheet. These are sprites I made in the format of the Ace Attorney game series for the 2008 Sprite Cup on Court Records, and won the grand prize with! Miles Edgeworth. They are of Neil Marshall, a deceased character from the first game you never see asides from a few flashback pictures who is nevertheless popular in the fandom. Be honest. These are the main battlegrounds for defense attorneys and prosecutors. Hopefully you didn't stole the art, did you? 1. Herman Crab - Sprite Gallery. Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am. I yet again suddenly return, (I should stop doing this lol) well anyways, AAI Trucy's goin on pause because my art program is being glitchy and the saving thing is not great at the moment so heck. New to Scratch. For all chat related to Phoenix Wright/Gyakuten Saiban. Code is EVTLQU. Moe. The game is afoot! Mikker The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles is a brilliant pair of enthralling adventures. Characters], [AAI Characters] Ema Skye: GESANH (+1 custom pose) Franziska Von Karma: HEITYV (Young): AELZYX. He has an objection as well. Ace Attorney Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. while more positive comments will see the charcater sprites made happier. Subforums: Kurain (GS2), Hazakurain (GS3), The Hydeout (GS4), Themis Legal Academy (GS5), Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6). We are experiencing a disruption with email delivery. Thanks to SuperAj3, we now have a much needed profile pic for young Mia! Overview The Main Characters of Ace Attorney. He also appears as a playable character in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. ALL CREDITS GO TO MAN#9876 FOR GOING THROUGH THE EFFORT TO RIP THE MODEL ANIMATIONS. Kay Faraday (Amnesiac): HAROPC (the outlines of the sprites are messed up) Lotta Hart: RTUBCO (complete character but the outlines of the sprites are messed up) Miles Edgeworth (Young): XNTZCU (animations are in lower res than the rest of the sprites) Trucy Wright (Young): CRLDZN (missing Mr. Hat sprites) I'd like to achieve Miles Edgeworth's mini sprites from AAI2, but with the poses from AAI (i.e him dragging the suitcase, things like that). C-R Forums: Forums. Ace Attorney Gifs: Justice For All Sheet. This page does not work well in portrait mode on mobile. It just doesn't appear for me, it's always white. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice, Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations.