Recruiters often develop strong relationships with clinicians, as Bradley can attest: Shes phenomenal, she says of her recruiter. Im going to be taking a look at it myself. Advantis Medical Named No. Its a very small, slender book. And so thats eye-opening and scary because youve really got to figure out how to stand out in a crowd so your messages have to be very on point to be able to grab their attention. And while the outside development company did good work for us, we ultimately wanted to control it. Thats great. Our leaders talk about it constantly. And I think we will have a future where were outsourcing some work on some products while were controlling core features of our most important applications in-house. If a hospital in say Atlanta sent out ER days opening, they would have, depending on their vendor community, probably 100 submittals within 24 hours. From a process standpoint, were trying to automate everything that a human touches. Pollock: Sure. "Cliniciansshould immediately report harassment to humanresources,"says Sutter. In healthcare staffing you have something called a package that you submit to a healthcare facility that hasits a combination of seven or eight documents for the clinician. I had a great experience with Advantis! ADVANTIS MEDICAL insights Based on 20 survey responses What people like Feeling of personal appreciation Energizing work tasks Clear sense of purpose Responsive and professional travel nurse agency Registred Nurse (Current Employee) - Nashville, TN - October 4, 2022 This was my first assignment as a travel nurse, so I wasnt exactly sure what to expect. While this group is most likely to encounter prejudice from patients, health professionals of color also report discrimination by fellow medical facility staff. Need help finding skilled trade workers? I know thats something that a lot of agencies struggle with. I mean, as soon as you get complacent in staffing that business is gone. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Advantis Medical (CA ). 14 were here. Company Type For Profit. Modis was purchased by Adecco and I was in a variety of different leadership roles there. The landing page includes links to the following pages: Travelers (for travel nursing and allied health professionals), Employers (for medical facilities), Resources, and Explore Jobs. I love that. They have to understand what they need to do both objectively and subjectively to move up and assume more responsibility if thats what motivates them, if thats what theyre looking for. This new version will soon offer time tracking capability. But are there any specific ways that you go to market to differentiate yourself from the competition or any positioning and strategies that you have in place? People are making money. And I was like Im going to give myself the gift of health. Quick Application Process! You still go to a travel agent if you want but over time I think that things will shift more in that direction. As a first time travel RN I was quite nervous but everyone at Advantis has been wonderful! When recs are released in the MSP segment of our business, youve got to submit your qualified candidates within minutes not hours. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and. I get it. Prepackaged. So we have to play with the frequency of our surveys. Folwell: Got it. : So we got lucky. I know a lot of staffing firms when they go to the build versus buy, trying to figure out how to approach things. Going through MSP, the force. By tracking my food intake each day it actually gives me permission to have those cheat meals or to feel okay to have a couple drinks when Im out with the team because I can just budget for it. ADVANTIS MEDICAL STAFFING, LLC is an Active company incorporated on September 29, 2020 with the registered number M20000008482. And so theres a lot of work that has to be done in the front end to be able to respond that quickly. And so on the healthcare side, its really having that pool of candidates so within 10 minutes of that rec going up youre submitting every, as many people that fit that criteria as possible. What Benefits Does the Agency Offer Prospective Employees? Our website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Today I am super excited to be joined by Dan Pollock, the CEO of Advantis Global. We're the travel nurse agency to support your travel, Travel Nursing Agency and Allied Health Referral program, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K available, For employment verification requests, please contact, Ranked Travel Nursing Company 2021 by Bluepipes. Obviously, COVID forced it on us. Youve got to find a way to have them really believe in the purpose of the company. And I was like Im going to give myself the gift of health. And it allows you to essentially design one time and then you can go to both Android and iPhone. Theres similar things like that. Learn from those moments and then actually have the self-awareness to change, and evolve, and adapt. [On-Demand Webinar] How Mobile-First Staffing Platforms Are Changing the Game for Agencies: Improving the [eBook] Referral Program Best Practices & Benchmarks, The 2023 Labor Market Opportunities in a Challenging Landscape, CEIS, a Portfolio Company of White Wolf Capital, Acquires Clover Leaf Solutions. If you just are disciplined and consistent with your work ethic youll be successful. We designed it in C# to start but were moving it to Flutter. And we do play in some MSP but the majority of our success comes with direct SOW-type relationships. Were an organic growth company. So those two things. Eight, 10, and 12-hour shifts are available, as are day, evening, night, and rotating schedules. Her work has appeared in SELF, The Psychologist, The Week, City Limits, Practical Pain Management, Psycom, and other publications. Do it earlier. So we use both Sense and then another tool called ActiveCampaign. Are you a healthcare professional looking for a new opportunity? Yeah. And I like that you have it so systemized. So Im originally from Richmond, Virginia. Pollock: So we got lucky. And so we spend an intense amount of time on making sure that theyre great at doing just that. But with your growth strategy, are you looking at acquisitions as well, or are you looking at organic growth? In reality, I think the best model moving forward will probably be a way for a candidate to self-service digitally but then have a human at any point of the process there at a moments notice to interact and answer questions or remove friction. To reinforce what you said. Got off a call with our dev team. How is diversity at Advantis Medical (CA )? I think from a basic standpoint we just use SurveyMonkey. Two, you got to connect with your teams. But with the healthcare side, your app, I was just thinking about, are you trying to get to a spot wheretheres a lot of the Uberization of staffing getting to an area where companies are trying to essentially have people almost book their next assignment end to end. However, the average pay is lower than that at other medical staffing agencies, and there are comparatively few opportunities at clinics, hospices, and long-term care and skilled nursing facilities. Essentially dont date losers and dont take dead-end jobs and then your 20s will be good and then your 30s you can set up the rest of your life. By tracking my food intake each day it actually gives me permission to have those cheat meals or to feel okay to have a couple drinks when Im out with the team because I can just budget for it. Salespeople are really relying on recruiters to bring great candidates to the table. Theres so many recs, so many candidates that we just felt it was easier to execute the business when everybodys under the same roof. And then three, health and fitness. And now I think were trying to become a great remote-first company, and thats a never-ending pursuit because you have to continue to meet the needs of your team and your teams needs continually change. Advantis Medical Staffing is ranked #1 by travel clinicians because of our relentless focus on matching our travel clinicians with their next dream assignment. Changes wont be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription. This storage type doesnt collect information that identifies a visitor. Upon recent research, the Advantis website had nursing assignments in 34 different specialties available. Advantis pay range is lower than the average pay among other travel nursing agencies Verywell Health surveyed, so it may be more suited for clinicians in the earlier stages of their careers. Not running a record-breaking four-minute mile, show us you can run an eight-minute mile. Apply today! If youre coming in early, staying late, working through lunch, guess what your teams going to do? We are much more snipers on the IT side. ADVANTIS Medical is a fast-growing travel nurse recruiting firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA . So you never want them to feel like that so you need to give them, especially in a remote atmosphere, lots of ability to give us feedback so I think thats incredibly important. The average length of a contract is 13 weeks, and facilities often offer to extend the contract another 13 weeks. And so it goes on and on and on. David, I try to keep my life very simple. And what are the bad recommendations you hear in your profession or area of expertise? So last year we did roughly 180,000180 million, Im sorry, in revenue. That is our mission. You could read it in 15 minutes probably but its got a leadership framework that I think helps brand-new leaders organize themselves and be disciplined. The companys blog (on the Resources page) covers a range of topics, with articles on everything from gift ideas and nurses mental health to the importance of diversity and emerging trends in healthcare. Pollock: Yeah. Thats a very, very difficult part on the IT side. I love that. So we have to play with the frequency of our surveys. We partner with organizations to understand their needs and introduce talented staff members who uniquely fit the culture of the business. Advantis Medical Staffing, LLC has another company listed as an officer. And with that, you talked a little bit about how you use people, process, technology to differentiate your brand. And I completely agree with that mantra and that approach. Registered Nurse (RN) - OR And talking about your tactics so jumping back a little bit. We have Advantis Global, which is an IT staffing company. I love that. And if Im good at health and fitness it helps me be better at one and two. Were a big user of LinkedIn on the IT side, where one of our number one communication tool with candidates. Are you doing NPS measurements? Clinician has to do a lot of work on the front end to give us the information, and we have to have a strong relationship, and they have to trust us to be able to submit on their behalf.