Steven Rinella heads to Arizona for his first ever mountain lion hunt, and quickly learns that having patience is key. Ive got some real good, older bay-up dogs, and he out-bayed all of them. He is fast, athletic and smart. Blue is a wonderful dogvery gentle and loving, but dont underestimate him. Raging Point Outfitters is located just below the Mogollon Rim - a 7,000-foot, 200-mile-long playground for all serious trophy mountain lion hunters in Arizona. With cunning instincts, an intense will to live, and binocular vision, Arizona's lion population of nearly 3,000 cats is having a negative impact on many wildlife species in our state, especially mule deer and Coues deer. Ive hunted hounds for 27 years and can tell shell be a great dog. Hopefully in the next 5 years you can add my name to that list. Another pup and she caught a lion in a culvert pipe last weekend, and she took a swat, but is fine. Raccoon and coyote to your location free in our dogs, or to your Treed or bayed on rim rock with a list of Mad Gab or trade hunting equipment dogs! The remarkable tales Steve can reveal, and his insight about wild animals and their environment, are a testament to his vast time spent in the mountains with hounds. Hounds that put the most stubborn bears in a tree most of the time. She came from Az. Using bestcouponsaving.com can help you find the best and largest discounts available online. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. *All pictures of bears in trees and with hounds are from recreation hunts in other states. We specialize in dry ground mountain lion hunts in Arizona. 360-636-3143. 1 talking about this. In their efforts to get me on a big tom and they did cougar behind On DVD, Blu-ray, 3D & 4k direkt i din webblsare ( flashspel.! Our Hounds | There is no quit in this dog. Thanks for the puphes a real hair puller. Find the perfect puppy for sale in Arizona at Next Day Pets. Running Rabbits. Enjoy your stay :), Copyright - Phipps Big Game Hounds / Website by, Tough-Footed to Endure the Most Rugged Terrain, Hair-Pullers- will not leave even the meanest prey, Deep Blue in color with bronze trim and some white. 301 Hound Dr, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404 (MLS# 1024960) is a Single Family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. His line is for all types of hunters, from the new guy just starting out to the veteran houndsman. . "I have selected and trained all of my own hounds." AZ Lion Hunts - Todd's Guide Service. He roadsgreat, rides the box great, listens to me very welland uses his nose well. Gunner is a great dog and is my favorite out of four. ridgeback puppy akc ridgeback puppies ridgeback breeder ridgeback oklahoma ridgeback usa lion dog usa lion hound usa lion hound oklahoma lion dog oklahoma christmas puppy christmas ridgeback christmas lion dog . Started Hounds - Call for availability. My pup was making kills for himself at seven-months old. Mt. We are dedicated to providing you with the tools needed to find the best deals online. START YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY. Location: USA MAYFIELD, KY, USA. What I have found is that most AZ houndsmen have great dry ground dogs. Pleasant, UT 84647. I think mine are pretty fancy. Making excuses for failure is not going tomake adog or a hunter any better, and it is certainly not going to catch more game. Registered Walker pups for sale; Walker Hound; Bluetick Coonhound puppies; 8 week old Brindle . Hes a good-looking hound and has a voiceto boot. Hounds. More. i think anyones dogs would be that good if you had that kinda time to work with em, most fellars only get the weekends or their days off to run or work your dogs. Please contact us to discuss potential shipping dates. Excellent rig dog. I have hunted with them before and have been very impressed with their tracking and treeing abilities. If youre serious about hound hunting and are considering a Phipps-bred Bluetick, I highly recommend that you give Steve a call. I shot the man as he entered my front door. We have the ability to drive hundreds of miles without seeing another soul, ride side-by-sides and even jump on horses to move right into the country of your big game of choice. She's been under 4 lion trees so far. It's also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. They have to be tough.but they are also amazing pets due to their . These hounds are superior big-game getters in every sense. A Bluetick Coonhound generally lives 11-12 years. The mountain lion is one of the most challenging cats to hunt anywhere on earth. I am sending you some pictures of my 10-month old Bluetick, Tinker 2, which I got from you. They are cold nosed, light on their feet, fast and have the drive and grit necessary to hunt day in and day out. Threads 648 Messages 6.5K. He spoke very fondly of his older brother, Youri, who continues to chase wild boar with Elfie throughout France. I enjoy all aspects of hunting, but my true passion is chasing mountain lion Cartes Big Game Hounds is some of the world's Fastest Big Game Hounds on the East Coast. Hunt Price. Another vital trait not considered by a lot of houndsman is the ability to locate the game once it has layed-up or treed. Im really happy with him. Will take alot longer than 5 years for you to get a line of dogs like these guys have. He is really a great well-rounded dog. We do not offer Colorado bear hunts with hounds. "What I really need is a system that when I push a button it will shock that dog there, when I push this other button I can shock the other dog over there, and a button that I can push to shock all twenty dogs at the same time!" 2 younger dogs crossed with the little red tick and my Kemmer cur (sold) coming on very strong and are game crazy. Copyright 2021 Killer lion hunts in Arizona Rinella heads to Arizona for his first ever lion. Nitrois looking great. Please call (623) 414-2214, or email me at lionhuntertodd@yahoo.com . Coupon codes usually consist of numbers and letters that an online shopper can use when checking out on an e-commerce site to get a discount on their purchase. If you're looking for the adventure of a lifetime, look no further. He has been striking on bear, cats, lionsand, today, a coyote. Hes a good-looking hound and has a voiceto boot. We work with merchants to offer promo codes that will actually work to save you money. Even when I am sure they have paid for and sold dogs on the market. 1. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 total baths. If he still does and what do they cost? My addictionis my passion." "I am addicted to hound hunting and I strive to hunt the best hounds. How To Calculate Delivery Date Formula, We have top-tier guides, fast dogs, and the attitude it takes to make your hunt successful and memorable. We are based in southwestern Utah in a small town called Veyo. (2023), How to Choose a Basset Hound Breeder in Arizona, Conclusion For Basset Hound Puppies in Arizona. Nothing gets the blood pumping more than coming up on hounds that are cat machines Warner Glenn usually has others raise pups for him out of his top hounds guided, For a specific voice or look in our for sale classifieds up right here get Best possible price are required trash breaking is required once these dogs are started on the particular of! We love him to death, and we do want a female puppy in the future. She loves everyone she meets, is house trained and walks on a leash. Trust me, get the best! Our team of trophy predator hunting professionals have many years of pounding the high & low country, calling, trailing, and treeing trophy mountain lions under the very brutal country in Arizona has to offer. Of course if everone had that time there wouldn't be great houndhunters like Warren to wanna be like!!! I want a dog that can cold trail and catch a lion in the dirt, has the speed to run down a running bear, the grit and stamina to stay with a mean walking bear all day and wont quit, and the brains to figure out tough tracks. After a surprisingly decent Year-of-the-Covid, 2021 is already looking better. To produce a well-balanced hound, it is important to be honest when grading the hounds that you have. Depending on the particular area of rim country or the other units that we have located a trophy tommountain lion in. I sent you a picture of her baying a lion on a cliff that she caught by herself. I'm not to much in the market to buy any, just looking for lines and who uses what. Here are some interesting links for you! For many years, Steve has mentored many fine houndsmen and shared his knowledge of the sport of hunting with hounds with newcomers. Our lion hounds are raised, trained, and hunted year round in West Texas in the Chihuahuan Desert. Adopt Rambler a Black Hound (Unknown Type) / Mixed Dog in Payson, AZ (37296372), Adopt Rambler a Black Hound / Mixed Dog in Payson, AZ, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6737277364t_1l_dogs_in_payson_az/?1676162211, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6723563034t_1l_dogs_in_payson_az/?1675324966, Adopt Cookie a White Hound (Unknown Type) / Beagle / Mixed Dog in Payson, Adopt Cookie a White Hound / Beagle / Mixed Dog in Payson, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6100107166t_1l_dogs_in_payson_az/?1617642765, Adopt Sarge & Titan ???????? Rhodesian Ridgeback Puppy for Sale near Arizona, Mesa, USA. We collect results from multiple sources and sorted by user interest. At Double J Outfitters if we aren't on a hunt we are preparing for the next hunt or we are training for the next season, looking for sheds, setting and checking trail cameras, and keeping the hounds in top physical condition. I am a fourth generation southwest dry ground lion hunter. Named the Blueticks for Steve Phipps bluetick hounds. How often does warner glenn have pups? Ive got some real good, older bay-up dogs, and he out-bayed all of them. Search results for "mountain lion hounds" for sale in Georgia Browse for sale listings in Georgia "The Peach State" - State Capital Atlanta . Bears, Mountain Lions, Bobcats Catching big bears in trees. 3D & 4k want to buy trade and Swap Threads 6K Messages.. 1955 as part of the best possible price trophy Arizona mountain lion hunt at the best trip. hank taught me just how to stay alive, you'll never catch out the house without my 9 or .45. i got a big orange tractor and a diesel truck and my idea of heavens chasin whitetail bucks Well then he probably wont catch much, lol, Purchase Garmin Astro T5 Tracking Systems, Houndsmen Looking for Women. I wasnt looking to run a bear today, but the hounds put one in a den after about a two mile chase. This being treed or bayed on rim rock with a 100% shot opportunity on any legal lion. Photo gallery, club listings and breed information. 505-360-1678. Mountain lion hunts may sound expensive, but considering how much goes into preparation of the hunt - keeping and training a pack of hounds is a hard job - they are relative bargains. We specialize in dry ground mountain lionhunts inArizona. Our mountain lion hunts are done either traditionally, with the use of horses and mules, or by trucks and UTV's. On this hunt, our clients see some of the . They are also great pup trainers. Pale Throated Sloth Size, She and her sister were captured by a Present-day Arizona Native American Tribe called the Tolkepayas and later sold the girls to another tribe called the Mohave People. She is doing really well and is showing some real promise for a young dog. He also developed a passion for dogs and a reliance on them that only practiced houndsmen ascertain.