Home / Guitars & Basses / Acoustic Guitars Acoustic Guitars. Review of Breedlove Atlas Stage Acoustic Guitar Review (issue 3 of iGuitarMag): Recent years have seen Breedlove become one of the top-selling quality acoustic guitar brands in the USA. Magnetic Field Design Guitar and Bass Pickups. OK, so on to the guitar! Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns . persuasion. Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton Acoustic Guitar $ $ Add to cart; Sale! Its includes a very high quality pickup and preamp system. I've always had a love for music. This acoustic guitar bone bridge saddle will fit many Breedlove Atlas Series guitars as a replacement or upgrade. zZounds.com. Breedlove Oregon OM/SMYe Acoustic Guitar $ $ Add to cart; Sale! Instantly drawn to each other's fascination and love for guitars, they became friends, and *PROFESSIONAL ACOUSTIC GUITARIST/ SINGER 20 YEARS+ Overview -. Please check the fields highlighted in red. some boxes that products originally come in cannot be re-used to ship out to customers. Atlas Cabs is the definition of awesome to get your custom cabs made. The finishing of the frets was also very good; no sharp edges, or high spots, a great set-up out of the box, which is always very encouraging to see and, surprisingly, not always the case with review instruments! When I placed my order I was expecting to receive something nice, for sure. Shipping and/or handling charges are not refundable. I am residing in Temecula CA but service all of San Diego, Orange Count Soulful and unique renditions of songs ranging from 1920's western swing to modern pop folk with a twist - Jon has songs in every style and tends to bring a great atmosphere to all the venues that he frequents. We invented the Bass Drum Pedal, now we're perfecting it. 11 of 11 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Model MS25E has an ebony tube finish. "INSTRUMENTAL ACOUSTIC GUITAR", for Fine Dining and easy listening. It features a 3-band EQ to help get your sound right for the amp you're using and the space where you're playing. Youtube: @clfresearch. Every piece is hand built to specifcation per order to meet the varied needs of any musician. It points the sound of the guitar at you instead of away from you. Get Breedlove tone and craftsmanship in an affordable acoustic-electric. 98/100 on sound. Breedlove Passport C200/SMe-T Travel Acoustic Guitar $ 532.00 $ 399.00 Add to cart; Sale! It's a spruce top with what I believe is Rosewood back and sides. Once again a full demonstration of the tuner can be seen in our video. Guitars Electric Guitars Solid Body Left-Handed Semi-Hollow Hollow Body 12-String Archtop Baritone Pedal Steel Tenor Lap Steel Mini/Travel Vintage Electric Guitars Bass Guitars 4-String 5-String or More Short Scale Left-Handed Fretless Acoustic Bass Vintage Bass Guitars Acoustic Guitars Dreadnought Classical OM and Auditorium Parlor 12-String Bananas cannot be held responsible for lost packages once they are logged as delivered by the shipping company. Acoustic Guitars. Atlas Series AD200/SM Acoustic Guitar Specifications: Body depth: 4-9/16" at tail block, 3-3/4" at heel Lower bout width: 16" Nut width: 1-11/16" Reviews Shop with a Friend Free Shipping Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded). Mike is a versatile musician and for over 40yrs he has been performing for weddings, clubs, private parties, coffee houses, hotel lounges, city walks celebrations, houses of worship, anniversaries, birthday parties, Chri Two guitars, no vocals, we play a variety of styles including, Flamenco, Latin, 60s through present billboard hits, including Stones Guns And Roses Metallica, police etc as well as Italian Renaissance and Classical. This is a carousel with product cards. It inhabits a small part of the market where you just start to see instruments from the big names in US acoustic guitars, like low-end Martins and Taylors, as well as Takamines and others of that ilk. Acoustic Guitar from Oceanside, CA (60 miles from Palm Springs, CA) Matt Armstrong (a.k.a. True to the vision of our pioneering founder, the new Atlas Pro Bass Drum Pedal is built for a whole new level of performance. . Oops, looks like you forgot something. G&L instruments benefited from his lifetime of creativity and innovation, and throughout the 1980s his groundbreaking new instruments became icons loved by . They include volume and EQ to help tailor your sound and also to cut unwanted frequencies to eliminate feedback. If you are a serious acoustic guitarist in the market for a higher quality instrument a league above the usual mass-produced models, then this guitar may be the instrument for you. Lovies Gutiars is your go to for High End Gibson, Fender, Martin, Taylor, and rare Vintage guitars. Are you planning a wedding in Palm Springs, CA? Taylor GS Mini-e Koa Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag), Taylor GS Mini Mahogany Acoustic Guitar (with Hard Bag), Taylor 214ce Grand Auditorium Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag), Taylor 214ce Plus Grand Auditorium Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Soft Case), Taylor 214ce-N Nylon Rosewood Grand Auditorium Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag), QSC KS118 Powered Subwoofer (3600 Watts, 1x18"), Taylor 214ce Koa Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag), Taylor 814ce-N Grand Auditorium Classical Nylon Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Case), Taylor 224ce-K Koa Deluxe Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Case), Fishman Loudbox Mini Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier with Bluetooth (60 Watts), Picks up guitar top's movement; wide dynamic range, Added bridge support for better tone and sustain, Dry and airy tone; clear, present midrange. My repertoire includes rock, folk, pop, blues and jazz songs ranging from the 1960's to modern music. I highly recommend ordering from Atlas Cabinets. Id add that it comes with a deluxe fitted hard shell case, which you need to consider. All rights reserved. All models have the same low string action for Pics show cosmetics. Book one on The Bash for any event: weddings, birthday parties, anniversaries, and more. He uses a unique percussive acoustic style with no looper pedals or effects to give a truly live experience. Atlas Cabinets specializes in boutique acoustic enclosures for the discerning guitarist and bassist. US Breedloves offer some very distinctive ideas to match their looks (theyre a far cry from the usual Martin clones) and the Atlas models feature traditional bracing designs but maintain the distinctive looks and the unique Breedlove bridge truss system (which is claimed to counterbalance the top and increase sustain) across a range that comes in Stage, Studio, Solo and Retro models and includes six-string Concerts, Dreadnoughts and Jumbos, twelve-string Concerts and Jumbos and four and five-string acoustic basses. Customer Service Dept.Music & Arts5295 Westview Dr Suite 300Frederick MD, 21703-8517 Obvious signs of use that reduce the value of a returned unit will be subject to additional charges based on how much we need to mark down the unit to make it sellable. It had been dried out but not cracked yet but it did need a neck reset (which I did myself with a lot of help from YouTube and the local guitar shop) kudos to me. Orders must be approved by our authorization process. G&L Music Products Split your cost over a number of months using your own payment card. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Woodwinds & Brass; Orchestral Strings; Guitars & Basses. Items that are returned must be in the original packaging, with all accessories and paperwork included in the original shipment, such as owner's manual(s) and warranty card. Well its not cheap. Jamie Humphries reviews the Korean-built Stage C25/SRe. 619-201-2781 LoviesGuitars@gmail.com The body shapes are similar to the custom shop offerings for deep body styles with non cutaways and soft cutaways. new destination. This guitar model combines Breedlove design elements and balanced tonal signature with the highest quality manufacturing practices in the world to bring you a highly affordable acoustic masterpiece. We accept major credit and debit cards - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. MadBusker) attain these same qualities at an accessible price. Professional * Experienced * Excellent Reviews. Breedlove Passport OM/MMe Acoustic Guitar $ 669.00 $ 499.00 Add to cart; Sale! 30 years cruise ship Professional Entertainer, Singer, Musician, One-Man Band G&L instruments benefited from his lifetime of creativity and innovation, and throughout the 1980s his groundbreaking new instruments became icons loved by musicians around the world. Very playable, the neck has a smooth and easy feel to it. In his career he has opened for Major acts -The Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox Twenty, Pat Benatar, Ed Javid & Naoko Modern Flamenco Guitar Ensemble I am a special events cellist for weddings, proposals, anniversary parties, dinners, bridal showers, baby showers, memorials, and more! If you do not have a zZounds account, simply enter a user name and password to create one. The neck, fingerboard and headstock are also made from rosewood, with the fingerboard embellished with abalone inlays, giving this instrument a striking finish. I have been performing professionally since I was a teenager and I LOVE WHAT I DO! Choose from the most gifted guitarists in the Palm Springs, CA area when you search today. rivals any of the vintage acoustics ( Martins and Gibsons)I If your order was shipped to you in outer packaging it must be returned in that packaging as well as the inner box or boxes. Not only does he make some beautiful cabinets, but he really knows his craft. There is a great balance in highs, mids, and lows and does not sound boomy like a lot of guitars in this price range. Learn More. MadBusker) experiments with instrumentals of the indie/alternative rock persuasion. Communication was quick and continuously open. narrower nut (1-11/16"). The truss rod is situated in the sound hole for easy and quick neck adjustment; no fiddling around removing a truss rod cover at the headstock! Never mind that it isnt built in Bend, Oregon, because Breedlove says all its Atlas series models are shipped there to be properly inspected and set-up, before they are shipped: so maybe that explains why this was such a high quality instrument? Until 2003 all Breedloves were made in the USA but in that year the company launched its Atlas series of Korean-made instruments. Every Atlas Cabinet order includes a handmade Rattlesnake speaker cableto ensure the best signal output from your amplifier and cabinet.