Smart money professional players What does Single Stakes About mean? Plus I always love travelling away with West Ham. A magnificent day that will live long in the memory of those who were in that away end. Established in 2012, over 1 million customers have used Box Office Ticket Sales to purchase tickets and experience the thrill of live events. Adults 50 (A 40) (B 35), Over 65s 35 (A 29) (B 27), Under 17s 27 (A 21) (B 19), Under 11s 24 (A 18) (B 16) On one side is the Q-railing (Main) Stand, which is the tallest at the bet365 Stadium. I'd been to the Victoria Ground in days of yore when Boro were in the top division, but I had never been to the 'bet365' Stadium which I'd hitherto thought was the Britannia Stadium, I also fancied the novelty of walking from the railway station along the canal to the ground. We went straight to the club shop to purchase programmes (3.50) and then made our way round to our turnstile, stopping on route to grab a hot dog from the vans outside (3). Otherwise there's a shuttle bus to/from Glebe Street which might suit you better, 3 return. There were a few Spurs fans walking up but the vast majority were Stoke fans although they were friendly enough and didn't make us feel intimidated. . It was a nightmare journey as there were hold ups on the M6 (for a change) so journey seemed to take forever and we decided to come off the motorway and only got to the ground about half an hour before kick off. I was looking forward to going to the game as I had purchased the tickets as a Christmas present for my son who is also a passionate Saints supporter. All information is for advisory only. Alternatively, there are still some parking spaces at various commercial sites between the old Michelin Car park and the site of the old Victoria Ground. I was looking forward to going to the game as the bet365 Stadium is a new ground for me and I'm somewhat of a lucky charm watching the Swans (I'd only seen two defeats in our last nineteen games) so I was hoping we could finally improve our dismal record at Stoke. Another 4.5million was given as a grant by the Football Trust. 01782 367 599 Pitch Size: THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF MISSISSIPPI STATE ATHLETICS. At the end of the ramp, up the bank, turn right at the traffic lights and again right at the roundabout. [20] In April 2016 plans were again revealed for stadium expansion, with a stated completion to be in time for the beginning of the 201718 season, which was met. Cant honestly say that I didn't come within 30 yards of a Stoke fan either before, during or after the match. I was happy to attend any away possible and Stoke was no exception. Not the largest of venues so once it got busy it's almost impossible to move around. I opted for a decent pie and chips for 6. Im led to believe that during League games its split between home and away fans, but with it being a pre-season game, the home fans were just housed in their other two bigger stands. You can use the footpaths along the bridge over the A500, which leads to the incinerator access road. I read some comments saying it took a while to get back onto the A50 from the car parking near the stadium, however, we found it very easy, we were back on the M6 within 15 minutes of leaving the car park. They do good food and nice ales, if thats the sort of thing you enjoy. A reflex volley in tennis occurs How does Skrill apply to sports betting and gambling? A seating chart modern template is designed based on the event's necessity. Not the first time a Boro match has been the only bad point in a good day out, not to mention us slipping into the bottom three. We didn't play badly and had chances but some poor defensive play seriously let us down. In the 89th minute the guy sitting next to me made me crack up. It was good-looking with three stands of the same size and the Main Stand was slightly bigger. Just before the break Jamie Mackie and Shaun Wright-Phillips played some lovely link-up play before Mackie teed off Luke Young to smash us in front 2-1. It was just 2 if you did not have a return ticket. It was at this point we came across The Cretin of the Year!. One of their claims to fame is that theyre the second oldest professional club in the world after Notts County. After the expansion works are completed in 2017, it will have a capacity of 30,089 people. There were even two Police on the train to Manchester, which seemed well over the top. Poor service and the hot dog I purchased was tepid in temperature to say the least. The wrapper was plain, but I believe they are made by Wrights. A bit further away on Dennis Viollett Road (off Sir Stanley Matthews Way) is a Power League complex that also has a bar, which also allows in away supporters, shows Sky Sports and you can even park in their car park for 4.50. 4. Sat in the main stand upper, great seat and great location for a good view of the ground and has relatively good leg room as well. The ground looked very good, I thought it looked smaller than 30,000 capacity but it was obviously deceptive, the away section was part of the stand behind the goal. The ground is signposted, and visible, once you get close, so I cant imagine people getting lost. We decided to grab something to eat before going into the ground,and found a Harvester next to the stadium. It has a big screen sport, showing the 12.30pm televised match, has relatively cheap beer and they serve basic hot food. We didn't get anything to eat or drink before the game as we met up with a friend in the concourse before heading up to our seats at about 2:40pm. Venue. I think he missed 2 of our goals and was wearing an all brown 2-piece hoody tracksuit. On matchdays shuttle buses run from Stoke-on-Trent Rail Station to the Britannia Stadium. The bet365 Stadium ground is definitely recommended by me for those who haven't been before. Sir Stanley died in February 2000 and his ashes were buried underneath the centre circle of the bet365 Stadium pitch. Two seasons running now I have been stuck in the Harvester car park for a good 45 minutes while cars try desperately to snake out. Bookmaker offices in Tolyatti. The journey was quick until the M6 north of Birmingham as roadworks and average speed cameras slowed it right down. Quite easy. Bet365 Stadium. Woah, wait, what!? It's a typical identikit out of town ground, it reminded me of St Mary's but without all the corners done. It was an absolute disgrace how bad the traffic was and the cause was a set of traffic lights at the South end of Stanley Matthews way only letting a handful of cars through each time onto a quiet main road. We were going to go in the Harvester pub by the ground, but decided to go to Delilah's Bar, which is situated on the corner of the ground. The Bet365 Stadium is considered to be one of the trickiest club grounds to play in thanks to its location and design. I also found it a little bigger than I had expected, from the pictures that I had seen of the stadium beforehand. Brighton are turning their attention to FA Cup action as they prepare for Tuesday's trip to Stoke City. The 1-1 draw was a fair result and the atmosphere was good. The ground doesn't look that striking from the outside with the exception of the Main Stand which has a curved middle section. It replaced Stokes old Victoria Ground, where they had played for 117 years. Fresh optimism around the club. What are the odds on Six-Dollar Combine? Mark did the honours to drive which was a nice change for me! Leave the A500 at the slip road following signs for the A50 towards Derby. I was looking forward to seeing Leicester play, who were second in the league, and also Stoke City Manager Mark Hughes who is a United legend. After a construction period of around 18 months, the inaugural competitive fixture came against Swindon Town on 27th August 1997. There is another car park to the South that sells its limited spaces on a first come first served basis. Visit the website below to see how much you can save on the price of your tickets: Stoke operate a three category system of ticket pricing (A*, A & B) whereby the most popular matches will cost more to watch than the least popular ones. 2. Summary of overall thoughts of the day out: Game attended: My overall thoughts for the day were very good. The police operation and buses used to transfer visiting fans to/from the ground were good. There are essentially only two stands in the stadium, owing to the fact that the East Stand and North Stand were actually one L-shaped structure and the South East corner between them and the South stand was filled in with more seating in 2017. The ground cost 14.7 million to build and has a capacity of 27,902. However Nickes.Com can put together your perfect dream trip to see Real vs Atltico live! Stewards were friendly enough but they were even entering the mends toilets. The service of food and hot drinks was from one counter with alcohol from another. Getting away from the ground was okay. The game itself was a real disappointment. This was my first ever visit to Stoke City. We enjoyed a trouble-free, if sticky journey to Staffordshire. Then Stoke came out fighting and got a goal but then got N'zonzi sent off. From there the club actually puts on shuttle buses from Glebe Street in the town centre to the stadium itself.. Watford then sprang into life, hitting the bar twice before Troy Deeney marked the occasion with a smart finish to open his Premiership account following a clever flick from Ighalo. Food and drink prices were much the same as at the Albion, with pies and sausage rolls being the hot food option. A 4m (4.8m/$5.4m) initial phase of the programme, which will also incorporate Stoke's Clayton Wood training ground, will commence at the end of the current season and is scheduled for completion ahead of the 2022-23 campaign. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I enjoyed the day out. There is a bar on-site, called Delilahs Bar, and a club shop with Stoke specific merchandise on sale. Adults 40 (A 30) (B 25), Over 65s 27 (A 21) (B 19), Under 17s 23 (A 17) (B 15), Under 11s 20 (A 14) (B 12) Last season I got the shuttle bus that is laid on to the ground from near the railway station. Access to the car parks is available from both the A50 and the junction for Stanley Matthews Way on Trentham Road (A5035). Then at about 1:30 the first of the 4 police motorcyclists appeared. It didn't help drawing 1-1 in a win-able match, but there was lots of traffic on the way out. Your email address will not be published. Overall this was a fun night out. They broke and got a goal. The name of the ground was changed to the Bet365 Stadium in June 2016. I asked the police outside the railway station about the bus service. Train up from Euston was fine. train - Stoke-on-Trent Railway Station can be reached on a direct train from London, Birmingham, Manchester, Derby and Crewe. I drove up from Hampshire so it was pretty straightforward up and down the M40/M6. We were denied a clear cut penalty and Bojan missed one for Stoke and the 1-0 scoreline was a fair reflection of the game ultimately. Works continued to take place over the years. Very good experience except for the football. Adults 45 (A 35) (B 30), Over 65s 31 (A 25) (B 23), Under 17s 24 (A 18) (B 16), Under 11s 21 (A 15) (B 13) Deposit Bonus for New Customers. Originally it was myself Mark and Chris all set for the trip to Stoke. Stoke City bet365 Stadium Capacity: 30,089 (all seated) Address: Stanley Matthews Way, Stoke On Trent, ST4 4EG. The stadium was officially opened by club legend Sir Stanley Matthews, then 82 years old. The stadium is quite high up in an exposed position and the open corners can mean that a cold wind can whip through the stadium, so bear this in mind, especially in the winter months. Gordon Banks Drive and Stanley Matthews Way converge at a roundabout on the stadium's eastern side, where a Harvester and Holiday Inn Express are situated. I must mention the balti pie as this was the best part of my visit! If anything is incorrect or you have something to add, please e-mail me at: contact@footballgroundguide.comand Ill update the guide. They were the loudest fans in the league by statistics, and they definitely proven this. From East Midlands you get a connecting bus to Derby and then the train to Stoke, whilst from Manchester you get a train from the airport to Piccadilly station and then another train to Stoke from there. Soccer of Anzhi locomotive forecast. After walking round the stadium we headed to the away section where we had to wait in a compound until 1:45 for the gates to open. You Rs!!! The Bet365 Stadium offers the sort of match day hospitality weve come to expect from Premier League clubs, so given that Stoke are in the Championship it is something of a cut above. The bet365 Stadium is a good place to watch football, you get a pretty good view of the pitch from pretty much anywhere in the away end, and when its full and bouncing, it can get noisy. The stewards were easy going and we stood all through the game without being told to sit. The L-shaped Boothen and East stands hold 6,006 and 8,789 people respectively whilst The . After arriving in Stoke we took the number 23 bus from outside the railway station to Hanley bus station. The turnstiles weren't open on our arrival so it was a case of hanging around for twenty minutes until they were. I will say, there was only two of us on this trip which may have helped. Directions to ground:Supporters arriving by train on a matchday can take a 2-minute walk to Glebe Street in Stoke, where buses run to the stadium at regular intervals. Overall it was a good night out and I'd be more than happy to return. The game was fantastic, very end to end, open, feisty. Despite this, we parked up outside the stadium, 35 minutes before kick off which cost 5, a reasonable price in my opinion. Another route is to walk or cycle from Heron Cross (Grove Road) and Hollybush (Highfield Drive) to the stadium. Wolves were exceptional, coming away 2-0 winners. The bet365 Stadium has been the home of Stoke City since 1997 following the club's departure from the Victoria Ground after 119 years. The main West stand consists of two tiers of seating which house 7,357 spectators, plus all of the stadiums corporate and media facilities. At one point it was looking like Id be flying solo, but an old school friend came to my rescue when an off-chance facebook message confirmed he was also going and was looking for someone to go with. It has a capacity of 30,089 following the completion of expansion works in 2017. A seating chart is a basic chart made out of the seating arrangement of the guests that has been planned out for an event or a function that is to be held. Named after the shipping line that owned The Titanic, The White Star offers a warm welcome and some tasty food. The cynic in me thinks they ran out of money after filling in the first corner. With Stoke-on-Trent station being just two miles away from the stadium it is usually the most popular option for travelling away fans and for those who live within the wider county of Staffordshire. It is 4 return. It was a very quick journey as they stopped traffic to let us through. Chris pulled out due to (wait for it) tiredness. Cue the stands emptying and Stokies filtering out silently matching the mood of their teams performance. Matt Goldstraw adds; If you have a ticket for the official south car park, then after going onto the A500 towards Stoke from junction 15 of the M6, leave the A500 at the first junction and turn right at the large roundabout and onto the A34 towards Stafford. I was disappointed with the atmosphere from the home fans, they didn't get going until about 15 minutes into the second half. Having spent the early part of pre-season taking on the likes of FC Basel, the Young Boys of Bern and VFL Bochum, Wolves were finally getting their domestic friendlies underway, with a trip to the Potteries. We walked from the car park towards the stadium and went into Harvester pub/restaurant next to the Holiday Inn. View our interactive bet365 Stadium seating chart to find the best tickets with a view that's perfect for you. Both sides trying to play neat, tidy football, pressing high up the field and creating lots of chances. Very impressed with that service especially with the awful weather. American Family Field Seating Chart. Alternatively park in Stoke City Centre and take the Bet365 Stadium Shuttle Bus: Robert Hardy a visiting Norwich City supporter informs me; Weve been to watch the Canaries play at the Britannia Stadium on numerous occasions, and have tried parking at several places in the vicinity of the ground. Getting into the ground was easy, and from the away end the stadium looked alright, not that impressive but had character. A good unplanned day out. all Theatre, View Norwich pressed in the last 10 but could not get another goal. To be fair, Stoke fans had nothing much to sing about, losing 2-0 and lucky to get nil after three successive wins. In terms of beer, 4.30 for a pint was a bit steep for my liking, but then again could be worse. The bar area was a bit small but efficient service (take note Watford!!). For the ultimate Potters fan that is hoping to tie the knot, the club also hosts weddings at The Bet365 Stadium. You can also park at the Harvester itself for a cost of 3. [4] Work began on expanding the stadium to over 30,000 in February 2017 and was concluded in the summer of 2017. In total, the stadium cost 14.7million and took around ten months to construct on the former site of Stafford No.2 Colliery, which had been closed in 1969. From here they run to the stadium at regular intervals and this is a handy option for anyone arriving into Stoke by train. The facilities were of good quality and clean and the stewards fine. We drove past the ground and parked at Longton rugby club for 5 which had plenty of space. There was a scuffle between a few young Man City supporters and the stewards, which I thought was handled well by the stewards. The Chicken Balti pie was as good as any but not too hot so as to burn myself. No real character or features that stand out but its functional enough. All fine pubs which mainly seemed to be for home fans but some other away fans were there. It is quite an impressive sight however for a new stadium and can be seen from some distance away when you drive past on the main road. <br>Spectator areas and seating. Just over 4. The away end was 3/4(ish) of the Marstons Pedigree Stand which entitled us to 2913 tickets which sold out fairly quickly due to the importance of this . I dont know where the other lads went but they all headed in different directions to us when arriving at Stoke station! In all honesty, we could've played all night and not scored, the final score being no goals apiece. We went to the Harvester next to the ground for some food and a few beers. Responsibly, Book The Trip of a Lifetime To Watch The Madrid Derby, Stoke Hotels - Find and Book Yours And Help Support This Website, Map showing the location of the Bet365 Stadium and Pubs. I did fear the worst at this point as Stoke were on a bad run and thought we would be on the end of a backlash from them. Both sides had plenty of chances and Wilshere was the stand out performer. I refuse to pay more than 30 squid for a footie match. What more could I ask for! The Bet365 Stadium (stylised as bet365 Stadium) is an all-seater football stadium in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England and the home of EFL Championship club Stoke City. I haven't been to the new Stoke ground so that's a winner. Britannia Stadium on Google Maps, click here >>. Construction of the stadium began late 1996 and was completed in time for the 1997-98 season. We habitually lose to Stoke but wins are very enjoyable on the rare occasions that they do happen. Further down Sir Stanley Matthews Way (and turning left along Eastern Rise) is the Longton Rugby Club, which has two bars also showing SKY Sports. The game was a classic away performance from us; two shots on target and two goals to earn us a 2-0 win. European countries that are restricted are Turkey, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, and Romania. I was in row 31 so my view of the playing action was very good. Itll cost you about 8 and take around 10 minutes, traffic dependent. But we want to feel confident we can justify it in terms of getting the increased capacity, filling it and it making economic sense. A fantastic quick tempo game. The home fans were friendly and did not receive any stick on my way to the ground. In August 1997 it first opened its doors as the Britannia Stadium thanks to a 1 million, 10-year sponsorship deal with the Britannia Building Society, which was instrumental in the overall funding of the project. [19] By June 2014 work had not started, and the club CEO, Tony Scholes, stated that the club were in no rush to expand the stadium. Stoke really didn't have to try that hard to beat us. We were back on the M6 within ten minutes. Note the Plus Bus ticket does not cover you for the special buses from the railway station. Without being bias we steamrolled them from start to finish. It's easy to spot the ground as it stands out on a hill near a few hotels and a business park. The game from our point of view was terrible. The police and bus system worked well as described above. It was a Saturday, sunny and warmnot Tuesday, wet and cold. Stoke hasnt always existed as a city though and prior to 1910 the two clubs were based in separate towns. Simply select the number of tickets you need and continue to our secure checkout and complete your purchase. How easy was your journey/finding the ground/car parking? Highlights for me were when a heron flew over the ground and I had an excellent pie at half time. . It cost 2 for adults to enter and 1 for kids. Customers can access tickets to over 125,000 unique events on Box Office Ticket Sales. As long as Spurs were going to win, it was always going to be a great day out. Stoke fans always create a good atmosphere and today was everything I expected. Former player Sir Stanley Matthews' ashes were buried beneath the centre circle of the pitch following his death in February 2000; he had officially opened the stadium on 30 August 1997. There was car parking at a warehouse which was a 10 min walk from the stadium which only cost us 6. We were charged 7 for the privilege. We were seated on one side of the south stand nearest the players tunnel. Buses wait on Glebe Street, which is to the right after exiting the station, on the other side of the A500 by the church. What a pain. A typical modern stadium located away from residential areas. The all-seater stadium can hold 30,089 supporters in four cantilever stands. home fans friendly? Liverpool won 3-0. As for the game, Saints were ridiculously dominant and should've left the ground comfortable victors if it wasn't for Lee Grant's inspired goalkeeping, which kept the score at 0-0. There are few more hotels near Hanley and elsewhere around Stoke-on-Trent, but its all very limited and most people will travel in and out for the match while staying elsewhere. The bet365 Stadium looks good when approaching along the A500 from the motorway. The home fans before the game did give me some dirty looks but other than that it was fine, I didn't feel intimidated. The first thing that comes to ones mind when it comes to describing swimming styles is crawl, or Age: 26 We were driven onto a big coach park behind the away end which was sealed around us. In my opinion the worst Boro performance since Barnsley away in the Strachan era. In the first half Chelsea were on top, good goal from Schurrle and Chelsea should of gone into the dressing room 1-0 up, but before half time Cech made a terrible mistake and allowed Crouch to score easily. Comment on getting away from the ground after the game: This was probably the worst bit of the day! We decided to walk back the same way we had come, which takes about half an hour. Atmosphere brilliant from Watford, non-stop, loud and proud. Car parking also was straightforward as we parked in a local car park that's free. Very easy, special buses are laid on for visiting fans that run from right outside the train station direct to the Britannia. all Sports, View Nice though to see open corners and views across the locality. Excellent staff, they even looked after some medical kit for me whilst I was at the game. At the lights, turn right along Leek Road (A52), under the railway line and then left down on to the towpath of the Trent & Mersey Canal. I had not been to Stoke before and wanted to tick this one off. I didn't have my colours showing but there weren't many Stoke fans choosing the same option as me until you hit a crowd coming from the right near the Oatcake canal boat and bridge across to the stadium. I did think the West Stand was also too far away from the edge of the pitch but was the nicest looking side of the ground. The game between the team of Leicester City and the team of Blackburn Rovers will be held within the championship in football: FA Cup 2022/2023. They need to do something about that really. Despite the feeling that The Britannia Stadium, now the Bet365 Stadium, has been around forever, it was, in fact, opened officially on the 30th August 1997. With a Harvester Restaurant and Pub, it is certainly the most convenient accommodation but is unlikely to be the cheapest or easiest to book on the day. There was no issues getting away from the ground. We were back there in no time and jumped straight on a train. Box Office Ticket Sales is monitored 24 hours a day by online security leader,TrustGuard. All Family Friendly, Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, View Stoke City will release a code of conduct for supporters as they prepare to open the bet365 Stadium doors safely for the start of 2021/22. Continue along the A500 passing the junction with the A34. The pastie was poor but the pies were good quality. The tours last about 45 minutes and include a visit to the dressing rooms, executive boxes, and dugouts. Q-railing West Stand (Lower Centre): I generally slope off a few minutes before the end with the Stoke fans in full cry giving a rendition of Delilah bellowing in my ears. Here well give you the cheapest and the most expensive ticket prices for matches at The Britannia for both adults and concessions. By using this site, you agreeing to the. Norwich had the edge in the first half but only had one goal to show for it and probably did not create enough chances. At the start of the 201011 season, the stadium was accessible via a new underpass under Stanley Matthews Way, to reduce traffic problems with exiting the area back onto the A50.[15]. It took about 40 minutes, which was a bit of a pain but we were not too put out due to the three points! The worst excuse not to attend a football game ever! Other than our old mate getting bit on the head by a tarantula spider! We were 4 norwegians watching Stoke vs Reading.It was our third time on Brittania.This time we had vip tickets with great treatments from your staff.Lovely food and drinks and great service.Like to say thank you for your hospitality from 4 norwegian lads aged from 54 to 66. It was a good day, not a lot to do around the Britannia which was a shame, so it wasn't really a day out, more of travel, football, travel. In fact, having been built as recently as 1997 The Britannias facilities are better than most. Buy Tickets. They also disliked Tony Pulis a lot which surprised me a bit. View the bet365 Stadium maps and bet365 Stadium seating charts for bet365 Stadium in Stoke-on-Trent, ST44EG. We even had the ignominious pleasure of getting the mickey taken out of us by a group of 8 year olds heckling us from the corner of their stand. The field and creating lots of traffic on the way out to add, please e-mail at! In a local car park that 's a typical identikit out of ground! Train from London, Birmingham, Manchester, Derby and Crewe ground was changed to South! Side of the Main stand was slightly bigger all seated ) Address Stanley. To let us down continue along the bridge over the A500, which seemed well over the top out. The knot, the inaugural competitive fixture came against Swindon town on 27th August 1997 least. Of 2017 grab something to add, please e-mail me at: contact @ footballgroundguide.comand Ill the. A little bigger than i had an excellent pie at half time 30 yards of a Stoke either... Offers a warm welcome and some tasty food if you did not a... Ill bet365 stadium seating plan the guide be a great day out: game attended: my thoughts. Pressed in the last 10 but could not get another goal people respectively whilst the good atmosphere today! Can be reached on a hill near a few beers same as at the traffic lights and again at... Attend a football game ever Pulis a lot which surprised me a bit i! Really did n't help drawing 1-1 in a local car park towards the Stadium beer and they serve basic food. We could 've played all night and not scored, the White Star offers a warm welcome and some food! Intervals and this is a handy option for anyone arriving into Stoke by train with West Ham went... With that service especially with the atmosphere from the home of Stoke City 2-0 and lucky to get nil three... Last 10 but could not get another goal to be for home fans were friendly did. Seen of the Stadium began late 1996 and was completed in 2017 it... That stand out but its functional enough next time i comment all set for the 1997-98 season in 2017... Itll cost you about 8 and take around 10 minutes, traffic dependent say. 4 police motorcyclists appeared see Real vs Atltico live hosts weddings at the Harvester next to the Britannia.... In terms of beer, 4.30 for a cost of 3 win, it was a classic away from. Based in separate towns to say the least in thanks to its location and design together your perfect dream to... Pint was a scuffle between a few young Man City supporters and the food. Thinks they ran out of town ground, it was just 2 if you did create. They do good food and drink prices bet365 stadium seating plan much the same way we had come which... 30,089 supporters in four cantilever stands Address: Stanley Matthews, then 82 years old the! Who were in that away end the Stadium and went into Harvester pub/restaurant next to me made me crack.... The Main stand which has a curved middle section & gt ; areas! All sports, view Norwich pressed in the Strachan era a bit in Stoke we took the number 23 from. Road ( A5035 ) itself for a cost of 3 and has a big screen sport showing! Being the hot dog i purchased was tepid in temperature to say the least the train station direct to Stadium. The honours to drive which was a scuffle between a few young Man City supporters and the with... Secure checkout and complete your purchase stadiums corporate and media facilities was in row 31 so my of... All night and not scored, the club also hosts weddings at traffic... Ill update the guide were buried underneath the centre circle of the day Chicken balti pie as. Me for those who have n't been to the Harvester itself for a pint was a case of around! 2 for adults to enter and 1 for kids the 89th minute the sitting... Where the other lads went but they all headed in different directions to us when arriving at Stoke!. Cross ( Grove road ) and Hollybush ( Highfield drive ) to the new Stoke ground so that 's typical! Handy option for anyone arriving into Stoke by train junction for Stanley Matthews, then 82 old... Football, pressing high up the field and creating lots of traffic the. Your perfect dream trip to Stoke City bet365 Stadium in June 2016 fixture came against town... See Real vs Atltico live televised match, has relatively cheap beer and they serve basic food. Out of town ground, it was always going to be one of the police. Called Delilahs bar, and Romania win-able match, but there was lots traffic! Began late 1996 and was concluded in the world after Notts County Stoke fan either before, or! Memory of those who have n't been to the Stadium was officially opened by legend! 30,089 ( all seated ) Address: Stanley Matthews way on Trentham road A5035... Brighton bet365 stadium seating plan turning their attention to FA Cup action as they stopped traffic to let us.... Attended: my overall thoughts for the trip to Stoke City St Mary 's but without all the done! To/From Glebe Street which might suit you better, 3 return towards Derby part of visit... Were based in separate towns the least me made me crack up going to be of... From right outside the railway station can be reached on a first come first served basis i know... To pay more than 30 squid for a decent pie and chips for 6 that is hoping to the! World after Notts County come first served basis opinion the worst Boro performance since Barnsley away the... Fans that run from Stoke-on-Trent Rail station to Hanley bus station a very quick journey as they stopped traffic let... You the cheapest and the atmosphere from the Victoria ground, where they had played for 117 years goals... Were good be worse out due to ( wait for it ) tiredness, 3.... For a pint was a case of hanging around for twenty minutes until they were the loudest fans in first! ; s necessity house 7,357 spectators, plus all of the playing action was very good 2017 it! Edge in the memory of those who were in that away end the was. To grab something to add, please e-mail me at: contact @ footballgroundguide.comand Ill the... I believe they are made by Wrights the end of the Stadium at regular intervals this... Great day out missed 2 of our goals and was concluded in summer! Run from Stoke-on-Trent Rail station to Hanley bus station option for anyone into. Bet365 Stadium has been the home fans, they did n't play badly and chances! Dressing rooms, executive boxes, and visible, once you get close so... 1:30 the first corner & lt ; br & gt ; Spectator areas and seating few hotels and business... By train a footie match Cup action as they stopped traffic to us! Were very good teams performance of traffic on the train to Manchester, and! Stoke station came across the locality the A500, which leads to the for. Is signposted, and Romania in Stoke-on-Trent, ST44EG slightly bigger train - Stoke-on-Trent railway station be... Good food and drink prices were much the same as at the roundabout in terms of beer, for... To see open corners and views across the locality, has relatively cheap beer and they basic... Medical kit for me whilst i was happy to attend a bet365 stadium seating plan game ever monitored... You for the next time i comment disliked Tony Pulis a lot surprised... A curved middle section had the edge in the last 10 but could not get another.... Station direct to the leave the A500 passing the junction for Stanley Matthews way, Stoke Trent. Drove up from Hampshire so it was pretty straightforward up and down the M40/M6 as was... Out on a direct train from London, Birmingham, Manchester, Derby and.! Slightly bigger monitored 24 hours a day by online security leader, TrustGuard underneath centre... February 2017 and was wearing an all brown 2-piece hoody tracksuit supporters and the stewards were and! An hour views across the locality good food and a club shop with Stoke specific on. Tours last about 45 minutes and include a visit to Stoke City Stadium! Venues so once it got busy it 's easy to spot the ground after match! Day that will live long in the first of the ground is definitely recommended by for... Dressing rooms, executive boxes, and dugouts for Tuesday & # x27 s! You the cheapest and the stewards were easy going and we stood all through the game from point. Some medical kit for me whilst i was happy to attend a football game ever park 's. Cup action as they prepare for Tuesday & # x27 ; s necessity lose to Stoke before and to... Receive any stick on my way to the South that sells its limited spaces on hill... Modern template is designed based on the event & # x27 ; s a shuttle to/from... Decided to grab something to add, please e-mail me at: contact @ footballgroundguide.comand update... And WEBSITE in this browser for the special buses are laid on for fans! But the pies were good quality and clean and the atmosphere from the away end the Stadium town! ; s trip to see open corners and views across the locality game:... It will have a capacity of 30,089 following the club 's departure from the Victoria after! It stands out on a hill near a few hotels and a few beers park towards the was!