All orders are shipped nicely packaged with a free DOGGEDWEAR decal. Boston Scally Company - Houndstooth pesky. Start choosing a cap or shirt that suits your stylish look, and place the products with the necessary parameters in the shopping cart. $48.00. Follow the steps online and print the shipping label and packing slip. Please contact us through our standard "CONTACT US" home page menu selection. Boston Scally Company. FAQs / CAP CARE / RETURNS *PAULIE GLOVES* & GALLERY; About Us; Contact Us; WHOLESALE PARTNERS; Account. We've saved 420 people over 15% at Boston Scally Co. this month! Coupon Code: BYYMRBHS (Extra 10% Off) & Free Shipping Over $39 Home Hot Deals Clearance Sale . Boston Scally Original Tee - Grey with Black Script. Boston Scally Company - Return/Exchange Policy. When you place an order with Boston Proper, you will receive a confirmation email with your order number. Shop with confidence eBay Money Back Guarantee $52.00. Boston Scally Co. returns are possible for 30 days. 2 more ways to save at Boston Scally Co Check out these Boston Scally Co products currently on sale BOSTON SCALLY CO PRODUCT 10 % off $ 44.1 BOSTON SCALLY CO PRODUCT 10 % off $ 44.1 BOSTON SCALLY CO PRODUCT $ 52 Check the latest deals, sales and offers from Boston Scally Co BOSTON SCALLY CO DEAL St. Patrick's Best Sellers February 28, 2023 Items returned to us that are outside our return policy may also result in a return shipping fee, and may be refunded to a gift card. The shipping policy doesnt allow for complimentary shipping. You may also contact us to check the status of any order and orders placed without an email address. View all Boston Scally Company reviews & complaints. We accept the following payment methods: all major credit cards, PayPal, Shop Pay, Shopify Payments, Shop Pay Installments, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, and Facebook Pay. Boston Scally discount code can be obtained by you. See all 'The Neighborhood' Boston Scally Cap - Coolidge Black. Merchandise processed in error by Boston Scientific will receive full credit if returned within 30 days of invoice date in saleable condition, Other merchandise returned within 30 days of invoice date in saleable condition will receive full credit less a 10% Restocking Charge, Merchandise returned past 31 days in saleable condition will receive full credit less a 30% Restocking Charge, Material that is opened, damaged, expired or tampered with is not returnable for credit nor is product with less than six months of shelf life remaining, Products manufactured as Specials or Custom products are not returnable for credit, See all healthcare professional information, Lab Agent - restock products for your practice, Bladder leakage and pelvic organ prolapse, Enteral feeding tube and esophageal stent device support, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) device support, Peripheral Artery and Vein interventions device support, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement device support, Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS) systems device support, EDUCARE Medical Education and Training Courses, ADVANTICS Innovative Healthcare Solutions, Do not sell or share my personal information. bostonscally.com supplies a variety of wonderful Clothing & Accessories goods at an affordable price. Boston Scally Company review: exchange/ return. Measure crown of your head and hold up to a ruler. savings $1.55. Some manufacturing is done in the P.R.C. Items purchased during sitewide sales are eligible for a return or exchange. Refer to eBay Return policy opens in a new tab or window for more details. Boston Scally. What kind of people should you surely steer clear off? We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. , ASIN ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Boston Scally Co Mens The Cape Codder Flat Cap Hat Anchor Blue Size XL 1X . The 'Peaky' Boston Scally Cap - Copper & Ash. Coupon Code: BYYMRBHS (Extra 10% Off) & Free Shipping Over $39 Home Hot Deals Clearance Sale . --Why is DOGGEDWEAR's Irish flat cap pricing lower than competitors? THEN when I attempted to return the extra hat, I couldn't. I needed it in time for the holiday. --Can I add to my order I already placed? It's their sarcasm, their underlying rugged personaand the one-of-a-kind culture they all embrace. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2023. Paid. Limited Time Offer. It can be applied to a bunch of hot stuff. Shipping & Returns. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Boston Scally Cap the kraken Pin hat pin at the best online prices at eBay! The 'TRINITY' Boston Scally Cap - Clover & Ash. All orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days from the time of your purchase via standard USPS mail. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Any international shipping cost incurred at time of check out is non-refundable. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. , Date First Available : Despite the notorious origin of the name (look up the scally and you will see, the Boston Scallys caps convey the loveable and humble spirit of Bostonians. Google Workspace, formerly G Suite, is a collection of cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools. From Boston scally caps to Los Angeles scally caps, Detroit scally caps to Miami scally caps, DOGGEDWEAR is your premier choice for Irish flat caps . The 'TRINITY' Boston Scally Cap - Clover & Ash. Customers will also not be refunded the shipping cost in the event that an international shipment is refused by the receiver. Although not . 1.1K 50K views 2 years ago BOSTON Guys, check out my favorite hats from Boston Scally Company! Brand New. Rate. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Boston Scally Company Customer Service. All major credit cards as well as Paypal! Shipping fees are non-refundable. Our best discount is $25 off at Boston Scally Co.. Delivery time may take from 7 to 10 days. 8. If you elect to receive a refund to a Boston Scally gift card, you will receive a full refund. If you elect to receive a refund to the original payment method, we will deduct a $8.95 restocking fee from your refund. Add the promo code you copied earlier to the "Discount code" field and simply apply it to your order. Boston Scally . If you just received the tracking information, please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking status to update. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Boston Scally Cap "THE SLAINTE" M/L NEW! Search Close. Merchandise returned without an RGA number will not be accepted or considered returned for purposes of the warranty. What is Boston Scally Company's Instagram? 500 Commander Shea Blvd. You will receive tracking information to the email address provided on the original order when the shipping carrier scans the package with an update. You'd think that after three failed . Mix & Match: Get $25 off when you buy 3 caps. Information on returning products for analysis and providing product performance observations. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. Holiday gift orders purchased between 11/26-12/25 will be honored through January 31st (for exchange only). Myself and my family have been customers for quite some time ordering multiple hats for the holidays, birthdays etc. Travel down the page to see what offerings customers are fond of the most. Coupon Code: BYYMRBHS (Extra 10% Off) & Free Shipping Over $39 You will find a wide range of offerings of category Clothes, Shoes, Accessories. For Gift Card balance inquiry, you may check your original Confirmation email or Contact Us to look up your balance. I did not receive my credit voucher even though the product was returned two days ago (08/24/2022 . If there is any hat that screams Boston, it's this one. Please note that once we refund your original form of payment, the credit may take up to 7 business days to appear on your bank statement, depending on the bank. The price of Boston Scally Co. delivery is calculated by order weight and destination and displayed on the checkout page. Returns shipping; 30 days: Money Back, Replacement: Seller pays for return shipping: Refer to eBay Return policy opens in a new tab or window for more details. See all. View Sale. Discuss the issues you have had with Boston Scally Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. Ordered a hat using their size guide, on the 15th, the hat arrives it is an inch to big, return the hat for gift card instead of losing the 10 dollars, I finally get the "gift card" and it is for 9 dollars less than I paid, the first time buyer discount "has been used" and cannot be re-applied to a new hat, lots of run around it seems, and nearly . Google Workspace. Boston Scally Offer: Enjoy Additional 20% Off Your Entire Purchase It's no longer a difficult thing to get your favorites by investing a smaller amount of money. Boston Scally Co. offers you to find the most relevant options for your image, which is emphasized by original caps designed for a variety of mens preferences and all seasons. --How do I clean and care for my DOGGED Boston scally caps? Start by choosing the Boston Scally Co. promo code, which must be copied using a special window. 1. at the best online prices at eBay! The email response stated that is receive a shipping confirmation for the replacement item- it did not state that the new item would ship when the former was received. Scally Caps South Boston, The Original Boston Scally Cap, The Original Boston Scally Cap The Scrapper Black at Amazon Men's Clothing store. TWO-DAY DELIVERY will arrive in 2 business days for in-stock items when placed by 12:30 PM EST and is not available for international orders, PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO military addresses and other areas that our designated shipping carriers cannot reach. The 'TRINITY' Boston Scally Cap - Clover & Ash. Black in color and design with an embroidered shamrock on the back and green interior lining. Total Offers: 35: Coupon Codes: 19: Sitewide Codes: 13: Best Discount: 20%: Add a Boston Scally Coupon. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. : $49 $44.10. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Boston Scally Company. Use our top Boston Scally coupon codes for deals on the original scally cap. Home; Shop. This "Scally cap" is comfortable and made to take a beating.