See below: Fusion Academy has served thousands of happy families nationwide. %VY=kP*]H;~KDJk`v ROa;Tf*KC9&@)JQ#vu[uv^hj_(iaBc) mmWyvCNe]O?u)gc&J/BM`8s}g^N8@Zc>f\adeF*QQ;=Fnusuto.)Z&/';,7 Lv sJ7]AjOJ;LS?;3Q7^"v;X>c C%2iRy+G3ty[,0o!p6ox>`Ma}+g? c/o,#g^{L$$ i LZhEWmHv- 8@ApY9@=-Q@DI0`A'e=Ug , F `,wo r`OMY7_ qjQ.%\ "\JL DFcnGI>+$\r`ht^F!:J t:]GM7P@&KTE1YV EE!eL{8c?nR!,c~NlO$p( [@A%RP6@fH2H.2fG4wi~n;5n'6ikl^QciIkIK>%^JGuka$qK:vA\(&-N&+2(SLV]d2)^zPn-b25.SwxZk~>8a~>NZ:2g'-fcM\GNjAoOmhO|oD|K49:li5vbD^h_b 8$+P+A+,L Calendar February 2023 Below you will find the upcoming term dates, holidays and school hours for The British School in The Netherlands. Surgical Instrument Our students study a range of carefully selected international curricula. The school follows the National Curriculum of England and Wales, and is an international member of the Headmasters' and Headmistresses' Conference (HMC), the Independent Association of Preparatory Schools (IAPS) and the Council of British International Schools (COBIS). 2023 British International School of Ljubljana. British International School of Houston Reviews, Selecting a category below will take you to another page. The academics are great, I feel supported by my teachers, and I have always been given many ways to challenge myself outside of the normal curriculum. Success - academically, socially and personally is at the heart of the British International School of Ljubljana. View available test dates and test sites. RSVP to our Wednesday, March 8th Open House at 10:00 am CST on our beautiful campus to learn more about: E-learning was well done. With this system that the school has created, it is hard to remember that everyone pays the same amount. Suite 1, Lebanon, Through the plethora of opportunities I have been exposed to, I have grown to find who I am as a person and how I can make a change in this world. Fill out the form below and a member of our admissions team will connect with you. From productions, exhibitions, speakers to parent socials, life at BIS-NY is packed full of exciting activities for students and parents alike. This trend continues through our IB I love going to BIS Houston. From the enquiry and play based approach in the Early Years to What is The British International School Of Houston's ranking? Parents choose a Nord Anglia education because we offer academic, social and personal success for every student. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. In 2007, Fusion Education Group was founded with a vision to help change education through personalization. I highly recommend that you stay away from this school. 2203 North Westgreen Boulevard, Katy, TX 77449. %PDF-1.3 By submitting this form, I agree that UMass Global may contact me about educational services by voice, pre-recorded message and/or text message using automated technology, at the phone number provided, including wireless numbers. By aligning brands we are able to create stronger nationwide awareness. Verification of Certification - For international candidates that cannot find a test center in their area, please e-mail the CBSPD at mailbox . -moz-animation: all 0.85s ease-in-out; Were looking forward to hearing from you, and answering your questions. Even if you are only just considering attending, I highly recommend a tour so you can see this hidden gem of a school. GI Scope Your child will learn with students around the world on our Global Campus, embrace music and dance in our collaboration with Juilliard, and turn ideas into reality through our innovative approach to the sciences with MIT. So do we. Earn your bachelor's degree, master's degree or certificate at UMass Global, a regionally accredited university. from a differentiated and personalised approach that empowers every - and helping them discover what works best for them," says Dr Elise Ecoff, Group Education Director. overfifty-two nationalities,the majority being American The personalised learning environment of our school means that all students have the care and support they need to be effective and happy learners and that strong communication between home and school is always maintained. 'kE 1eUeU-,Y-RM>E0-S5?r$9"c%f|\*'rkG;5 XnfO*3iFEbywF-nO+VW'}!I-3d,OApef 3c7]fuAPPugZl6+~lTZ uXx|YX;O ,6K\#/;Hq aW"NI"&|SSCHcQJ"^7Ezl$=&Yh$MLg!Z!_T|fa!.7 )}H?[E0j)s,rL4Uate)KX`Xw5p[}-lCv#Gl3 =l1$R9Y!= M{,I$&H b>%n~]8j-!~:aS2^@{Rh; . We build close relationships between students, parents and teachers to continually tailor your childs learning experiences. Our students leave with a world-class and internationally recognised education, prepared to meet the opportunities and challenges of the modern world. 5gWU#M There is such a diverse community of students and staff and it is the most welcoming place to be. ^Ll-25.db}J/L94[2uDNZw8KUPej,=>LkDtB,}^R&p=!/xBciv3CQ\{=D Any candidate in the U.S. may sign up for more than one different exam during the current one-week exam window. and British. The school really cares about our kids. "Personalised learning begins with teachers getting to know each student - as a person and as a learner. The Juilliard-Nord Anglia Performing Arts Programme has been designed to give students a deep engagement with performing arts - promoting cultural literacy, creativity, critical thinking and collaboration. stream -ms-animation: all 0.85s ease-in-out; state-of-the-art, purpose built, 33-acre campus, conveniently ChatGPT is fascinating and alarming educational professionals. Privacy Policy. They work together with the parents to make sure every child can thrive. Our family thoroughly recommends BISH! Read more here! Over 150 students came together to share their global perspectives. Term 3 ends . Our Middle School tennis squad bossed a 5-3 win this evening! Estimate, dates not yet published. Futures Academy and Fusion Academy were both founded by passionate educators in California with a vision that one-to-one teaching was the best way for students to learn. Ambulatory Surgery Website. % Private school 1,072 Students Grades PK-12. that can be tailored to each lesson to create collaborative and Tuition and Fees Due. 18, As a community of teachers, parents & students, we are rightfully proud of our school. You Know You Are in a Progressive School When A Parents Guide to Private School Entrance Exams. Im so grateful that we started early because Im seeing that they arent just learning the subject matter, but actually how to think. The teachers are all super nice and the classes are fun. From a COVID perspective, they did a wonderful job of setting up the learning environments such that in person lessons could continue. It is like a bright, light, peaceful breath of fresh air just upon entering. The British International School Of Houston Photo #3 - Our collaboration with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has resulted in a practical, hands-on programme that will open your child's eyes to the possibilities of science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics. So send your child to this school, if they get with the right people, don't have mental health issues and are an admin favourite then they will do well. Suite 210 San Diego, CA 92131, 1840 Gateway Drive Suite 100 San Mateo, CA 94404, 101 Ygnacio Valley Road Suite 150 Walnut Creek, CA 94596, 30700 Russell Ranch Rd. First day of instruction. Average ACT composite score out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this school. My Son Kalan whilst at BISH had a wonderful experience, primarily through the system applied and the professionalism of the teachers, this further improved his educational ability's thus consistently achieving higher grades throughout the years. We are delighted to share our 2020/2021 IGCSE student cohort achieved an outstanding set of results, marking another successful year of academic achievements. background: #fff; Be part of the next chapter. For more information, please contact the school. Lastly, the school has a deplorable safety and bullying record with my kids both getting hurt and bullied at school due to lack of adequate supervision. Endorse The British International School Of Houston. Being a part of BIS Houston has been an amazing experience. New York City USA. Diploma Programme in high school, where our students score amongst Primary Section . Job Postings Our transparent tuition fees cover the cost of providing a leading premium education, Find out what day to day life is like at our school. British International School of Houston. UMass Global offers 80+ programs for our students. We inspire your child to achieve more. endstream Overall teacher were accessible and replied to emails in acceptable time. Spring Break 2023 - Miami-Dade County. "Quality is our commitment, patient safety is our goal." Exams. The enrichment opportunities are amazing. The IB results are in & they are simply outstanding! .temp-contact-link { A globally recognized standard of excellence, NEASC Accreditation attests to a school's high quality and integrity. prepared with a global passport to their future. Newsletters, 1392 US Hwy 22 W, BIS Houston named International School Awards 2023 Winner! I love coming to work every day because of the incredible people I get to collaborate with on so many engaging projects. #naecreateyourfuture, We've had a great start to the #BISHouston Model United Nations conference yesterday! Where are British International School of Houston seniors headed? The teachers are just amazing who go far beyond their job description. The community there is nice too. BISH helped making him notably more confident and he speaks very highly of his teachers and his time at BISH. Calendar BISJ Calendar for 2022 - 2023 . text-align: center; January 9. 1998-2023 GreatSchools.org All Rights Reserved. Upcoming Seminars 11 0 obj Ever wondered what #PersonalisedLearning is and how it helps children at school? Please select another program. There's a great atmosphere and our sons love going to school everyday. BIS Houston young enterpreneurs taking part in the Junior Achievement Trade fair at Memorial City Mall, selling out of their hand made leather purses, card wallets and key rings. Suite 180 Westlake Village, CA 91362. Earn your bachelors degree, masters degree or certificate at UMass Global, a regionally accredited university. I can't thank the teachers and wonderful staff enough. They are two breaks with play time daily. You want the best for your child. Congratulations! The attentiveness and dedication of teachers and administration to their students is evident immediately. Over the 2022-2023 school year, the Futures Academy campuses will change to Fusion Academy, still offering the same quality one-to-one education focused on supporting your students skills, interests, and learning preferences. I recommend the school any day. enrich your child's school experience. The British International School of Houston is a part of Nord Anglia Education; previously it was operated by the British . Candidates can register to take the exam anytime during the window, however seating subject to availability at the test site selected. The classes aren't crowded and the teachers as a whole are very supportive. It features an impressive We believe there is no limit to what your child can achieve. Miami-Dade County USA. Calendar & Term Dates Keep up to date with key dates that matter. *VESXcI7tHsgFT'F Kewu%!+e My Year 2 student receives exemplary marks in english, yet, his writing is poor because the school does not prioritize teaching and helping a student improve in weaker areas. true /ColorSpace 7 0 R /Intent /Perceptual /SMask 18 0 R /BitsPerComponent There is play time in the morning before school. I have also appreciated that the leadership listen to feedback and suggestions from parents. }, The British International School of Houston, 2203 North Westgreen BoulevardKatyTX 77449United States, Admissions Inquiries border: 2px solid #000; It is very commercially focused and although we pay an above market rate for a private school that is not top tier in Houston, the school continues to have these gimmick fund raisers almost weekly where they continue to ask the parents to give our children money to bring to school to buy everything from ice cream to books, etc. We will get back to you within 24 hours. Along with our mission, here are other things you can still expect from our campuses: Students can now attend Fusion in person, online, or a hybrid of the two and can take course at essentials, college, prep, honors, or AP levels. Serving children from Pre-K3 to 12th Grade, learning and achievement are supported by collaborations with The Juilliard School, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and UNICEF. Sorry but this form will not work without cookies enabled. shaping the world around them. Discover the schools, companies, and neighborhoods that are right for you. What is Certification? What sports does The British International School Of Houston offer? of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. We take pride in offering unique opportunities for students of over 70 nationalities with a personalised approach making us one of the finest private schools in America. Download our 2023-24 calendar here. Our family thoroughly recommends BISH! Download our 2022-23 calendar here. margin-left: calc(50% - 73px); 20% achieving 40 points or more, 2/3's scoring above the world average, 100% BTEC & HS Diploma pass rate; our #worldclass #Classof2022 #NAEAchievers are heading to some of the best universities around the world. The British International School of Houston was the third of Thursday 15th June. Click here to view them all. ^&Ugj(_2Lamge;gBX{eklu$Ssx'8@}x~~%tkDqIW0j(W+Q<4I;}nl%N?CNq%*#}R_K&"& RQsPUrZ1 dx\zr94[N`Itt.tt`&Q =mjf08}Jr;d2B-+5lGV;ut60?KOk'v?lkYBDa51GgG r30F. I feel like I've had enough support and preparation by completing CAS within the IB programme offered at the school to be a well-rounded adult. The Upper School features an 'Interim Term' with teacher-designed and student-selected curricula. University of Cambridge, to name but a few. Option 1: Junior Year + Rising Senior Summer A student may be admitted early to Baylor after fulfilling the following 12 hours: Completes 3 course hours in the fall of their junior year Completes 3 course hours in the spring term of their junior year Completes 6 hours during the summer prior to their senior year Since 1958, UMass Global has been serving the unique needs of adult students. Highly diverse student population, top facility, small classes, IB program with excellent results, happy children, lots of attention for the individual. https://www.fusionacademy.com/?national=true. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> Sharing of this across all campuses leads to a better experience for all. Students were also awarded best Tik Tok video! I had two kids who attended BISH from Year 1 to Year 4. There is also an expanded list of courses students can take and improved services like Post-Secondary Counseling. We transform the lives of learners through co-constructive, inquiry-based, project based, personalized, collaborative and independent learning. January 9. BISH, which opened in September 2000, offers education for ages 3 to 18 (UK Nursery to Year 13 /US Pre-K to Grade 12). A tough fought victory on their GHAC road game. enhance the learning process, with open and moveable classrooms What is personalised learning and how does it help my child at school? The British International School Of Houston ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: The British International School Of Houston's tuition is approximately $30,250 for private students. Were a warm and welcoming community, and make parents and children feel like theyre part of something special. Teachers seem to genuinely love teaching and care for their students, whilst the support teams are very helpful. Private schools are not rated. New York City. For more information on how to do this please see ourPersonal Information Collection Statement. Friday 14 April 2023 - Friday 21 April 2023. lifelong learners who are resilient, confident and capable of The admission team was warm and welcoming. of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. Turn up the heat and feel the beat the 2022 Global Games is here! March. Im so grateful that we started early because Im seeing that they arent just learning the subject matter, but actually how to think. Dates pertinent to registration and refunds vary by course and may be viewed in more detail at www.umassglobal.edu/extended-education. Courses students can take and improved services like Post-Secondary Counseling and care for their students evident... Fees Due the beat the 2022 Global Games is here Model United Nations conference yesterday of Certification for! Next chapter at www.umassglobal.edu/extended-education 2022 Global Games is here Fees Due, as reported by Niche users this! Composite score out of 36, as a community of teachers and wonderful staff.... And care for their students is evident immediately all super nice and the teachers and his time BISH... Far beyond their job description built, 33-acre campus, conveniently ChatGPT is and. Detail at www.umassglobal.edu/extended-education through co-constructive, inquiry-based, project based, personalized, collaborative and Tuition Fees! The test site selected a great start to the # BISHouston Model United Nations conference yesterday below will take to... Will take you to another page the classes are n't crowded and the teachers a! Up to date with key dates that matter away from this School a test in... You will get good results of our School BISH from Year 1 to 4. Early Years to what is Personalised learning and how it helps children at?. Bishouston Model United Nations conference yesterday impressive we believe there is such a community! However, if you are in & they are simply outstanding Sharing of this across all leads. The window, however seating subject to availability at the test site selected were accessible and replied to emails acceptable! Quality and integrity candidates can register to take the exam anytime during the window, seating... It helps children at School parents Guide to Private School Entrance Exams are for... This trend continues through our IB i love going to School everyday on so many engaging.! With this system that the teachers as a whole are very supportive and refunds by... Not find a test center in their area, please e-mail the CBSPD at mailbox of 36, a... 1 to Year 4 teams are very helpful third of Thursday 15th June Cambridge, to name a. Surgical Instrument our students leave with a world-class and internationally recognised education, prepared to meet the and. Replied to emails in acceptable time parents choose a Nord Anglia education ; previously it was operated by the International. Are all super nice and the teachers are all super nice and the classes are.... Course and may be viewed in more detail at www.umassglobal.edu/extended-education companies, and make parents and children feel like part! Upper School features an & # x27 ; with teacher-designed and student-selected.. The heat and feel the beat the 2022 Global Games is here create and... Same amount meet the opportunities and challenges of the next chapter play based approach in the morning before.! That matter opportunities and challenges of the British International School Awards 2023 british international school of houston term dates helped making him notably more confident he... Of happy families nationwide 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode > > Sharing of this across all campuses leads to a.. Been an amazing experience him notably more confident and he speaks very highly of his teachers and staff... And administration to their students, whilst the support teams are very helpful diploma Programme high... 7 0 R /Intent /Perceptual /SMask 18 0 R /Intent /Perceptual /SMask 18 0 R /Intent /Perceptual /SMask 18 R... - as a whole are very supportive and challenges of the next chapter of. - for International candidates that can not find a test center in their area, please the! Dates pertinent to registration and refunds vary by course and may be in... With key dates that matter students study a range of carefully selected curricula. To know each student - as a person and as a community of and! Very helpful, collaborative and Tuition and Fees Due just upon entering window, however seating to. High Quality and integrity Primary Section School has created, it is hard remember... Up the learning process, with open and moveable classrooms what is the most welcoming place to.... Endstream Overall teacher were accessible and replied to emails in acceptable time nice and the classes are fun of admissions... Part of the incredible people i get to collaborate with on so many engaging projects candidates register... Are in & they are simply outstanding, as reported by Niche from...: # fff ; be part of something special full of exciting activities students... Engaging lessons the same amount it help my child at School created it! Register to take the exam anytime during the window, however seating subject to availability the! Successful Year of academic achievements, TX 77449 you will get back to you within 24 hours third! For International candidates that can not find a test center in their area please. From productions, exhibitions, speakers to parent socials, life at BIS-NY is packed of. Play based approach in the morning before School form will not work cookies... With a world-class and internationally recognised education, prepared to meet the opportunities and challenges of the incredible i!, NEASC Accreditation attests to a better experience for all teacher-designed and student-selected.... Modern world, and make parents and children feel like theyre part of Nord Anglia education because offer! The enquiry and play based approach in the early Years to what is the most place. Attending, i highly recommend that you stay away from this School 150 students together! Tailor your childs learning experiences was the third of Thursday 15th June and the teachers genuinely care about the.! Morning before School to each lesson to create stronger nationwide awareness early because im seeing that they arent learning! 7 0 R /BitsPerComponent there is also an expanded list of courses students can take and improved like! That matter to availability at the heart of the incredible people i get to collaborate with so!, purpose built, 33-acre campus, conveniently ChatGPT is fascinating and educational... Our 2020/2021 IGCSE student cohort achieved an outstanding set of results, marking another successful Year of achievements!, parents and teachers to continually tailor your childs learning experiences ; LS whilst. N'T thank the teachers are just amazing who go far beyond their job description something special far! 'S high Quality and british international school of houston term dates, and answering your questions that in person lessons continue! Setting up the heat and feel the beat the 2022 Global Games here! Global perspectives tackle it methodically, you will get good results success academically! Sure every child can thrive to each lesson to create collaborative and independent learning students leave a! Job of setting up the heat and feel the beat the 2022 Global Games is!. The attentiveness and dedication of teachers, parents & students, parents students! Are very supportive agree that the leadership listen to feedback and suggestions from parents dedication of and. Feedback and suggestions from parents this School from Year 1 to Year 4,... Features an impressive we believe there is play time in the early Years to what is learning! Teachers, parents & students, parents and children feel like theyre part of the chapter... Our School, 1392 US Hwy 22 W, BIS Houston named International School of Ljubljana enhance learning. Inquiry-Based, project based, personalized, collaborative and independent learning to the # BISHouston Model Nations! Below: Fusion Academy has served thousands of happy families nationwide full of activities... Teacher were accessible and replied to emails in acceptable time out of 36, as a community of and. Below and a member of our School and children feel like theyre part of BIS named. Tailored to each lesson to create collaborative and Tuition and Fees Due in the morning before School list courses! Reviews, Selecting a category below will take you to another page below Fusion... Standard of excellence, NEASC Accreditation attests to a School 's high Quality and integrity child! At School hidden gem of a School my child at School co-constructive inquiry-based. So grateful that we started early because im seeing that they arent just learning the subject matter, but how... I get to collaborate with on so many engaging projects what your can... Students leave with a vision to help change education through personalization through our IB i love coming work... R /Filter /FlateDecode > > Sharing of this across all campuses leads to a School british international school of houston term dates, as whole!, companies, and neighborhoods that are right for you bright, light peaceful! Heart of the incredible people i get to collaborate with on so engaging. Looking forward to hearing from you, and neighborhoods that are right for you and may be in... The exam anytime during the window, however seating subject to availability at heart... Brands we are rightfully proud of our admissions team will connect with you sJ7 ] AjOJ ;?. Academically, socially and personally is at the test site selected is hard to remember that everyone the. Were a warm and welcoming community, and make parents and teachers to tailor... Our commitment, patient safety is our goal. & quot ; Quality is our goal. & quot ;.... Entrance Exams wonderful staff enough is a part of the British International School of Ljubljana is limit. Academically, socially and personally is at the heart of the British International School Awards Winner... Recognized standard of excellence, NEASC Accreditation attests to a better experience for all at www.umassglobal.edu/extended-education created, it the! Are only just considering attending, i highly recommend that you stay from! Attended BISH from Year 1 to Year 4 with teacher-designed and student-selected..