Superb ranging accuracy and advanced optics for the best of both worlds. 4.5x40 / 6x50 DIGITAL NIGHT VISION. 4.5x magnification and a 40 mm. Free shipping within Australia. sometimes when I turn it on the screen is nice and black no noise just clear sharp images ( apart from the blacker bar mentioned below ) other times its so noisy the bottom 2 thirds of the screen you can barley see anything, you can only see the top 1 third clearly! A built-in accessory mounting rail enables the user to attach a more powerful IR illuminator or other compatible accessories if needed. It comes with both a tripod mount and a picatinny rail mount. - Brent C. For Limited Time Save on our Best Selling Prime Low Glow Trail Cameras. Carson OPMOD DNV 1.0 Limited Edition Digital Night Vision . Best Rated. Bushnell Equinox Z Digital Night Vision Monocular Instruction Manual, by Sweeping an area can be disorienting if not dizzying. Helpful. Add to cart. The rubberized lens cap, grip, port flap, and control covers don't get slippery and seem to be sufficient in protecting against any minor accidental bumps and dings. Bushnell 4.540 Equinox Z Digital Night Vision Monocular with a Picatinny Mount MFR# 260140MT $ 234.00. Site Search. Uploads Images via Wi-Fi with Free App. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The Bushnell Equinox Z2 night vision monocular enables you to see targets more than 500 ft away day or night with a power built-in IR illuminator. This application is intended to be used with the Bushnell Equinox Z2 Night Vision Monocular. Model: 48321 Torch Rail Mount. I've been intrigued by night vision devices for some time now but have resisted purchasing anything until now due to the almost universally poor reviews of traditional Gen 1 devices (as well as the early digital devices). Don't worry! . Fill out the information below and then click 'submit review' to let everyone know what you think! Key Features of the Bushnell 6x50 Equinox Z2 Night Vision Monocular. All Bushnell products are engineered to deliver to your expectation and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the outdoors for the lifetime of the product. I'd recommend the Bushnell Equinox Z2 4.5x40mm Digital Night Vision Monocular, which will allow you to effectively view objects up to 900 feet away in night mode when the infrared illumination level is set to high. WORTH THE MONEY FOR ME. Adobe PDF Library 10.0.1 Sign up now for email offers, news, and more! It does a very good job out to 100 yards easily and i am well pleased. Here are some wish list items that would solidify the Equinox Z's position: improved resolution (display and image/video) stabilization (eg., gyroscope), and more efficient energy consumption. default they had a special mount for the equinox that would mount it to a rail. Learn more, *A $6 monthly account fee applies (only payable if a balance is owing) See full Ts & Cs. Minuteman. Which has proved to be a little challenging. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2020. Subject to credit approval. ;9d'%SeRsuCz6n It's really too big to do that. . Trending at $191.33. Bushnell Falcon 10 x 50mm Binocular $39.95. Video out capability. Outer box is re-shrinkwrapped. If we can't repair it then we will replace it with a product of equal or better value. Bushnell 4.5x40 Equinox Z Digital Night Vision Monocular has been discontinued by Bushnell and is no longer available. Free Expedited Shipping. Need to see even further? It may not display this or other websites correctly. This night vis AR mount instructions not readable. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Perfect for hunting, boating, etc.The vision is not green colored but more like black and white but nevertheless it is very well lit up. Another long-range night vision monocular that you can consider checking out is this Bushnell Equinox-Z Digital Night Vision Monocular. 1st night vision I have owned that is displayed on a lcd screen and not through gen1/2 Optics. No problem. Nothing lights up the night like Equinox Z Night Vision. The Equinox Z2 6 x 50 offers outstanding optical clarity, ultimate illumination and a wide field of view, turning night into day with built-in infrared illuminators and advanced light-gathering technology. $189.00. I used one of these on a night walk in the forest a few weeks ago and had to have one. I will update it if anyone comes up with a solution or after it has been replaced. False These optics turn night into day with built-in infrared illuminators and advanced light-gathering technology. I have a z1 3x and 4.5x and for what they are, I think they're GREAT. Full Member. Bushnell EX650 Digital Equinox X650 Night Vision 5X 32mm Monocular 270 $119.99 $ 119 . SHARE - Upload video and images to smart phones, tablets and computers for fast sharing. Categories . Bushnell Equinox Z2 Night Vision 6x50 Monocular - Black #Bu260250 - Bushnell - Earliest date on when the order will ship out: . For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Find Night Vision Goggles, Binoculars & Monoculars, Buy Digital Sentry Night Vision and More | Bushnell, New Thermal Monocular Experience Officer Giveaway Campaign, 2023 BigJimFish Reviw/Article blog: Arken, HiLux, Bushnell, Primary Arms, Optisan, nVisti, Sightron, Levels. The Bushnell Equinox Z is the latest offering in affordable consumer Night Vision. Value: $9.99.- Olight I3E EOS Flashlight (Black) Product Highlights . 5. 2013-11-08T09:16:15-06:00 Own it now, up to 6 months interest free. Yes; the first rail mount is designed to attach to your firearm's wall for convenient handling and usage. At Bushnell, we develop optics gear to empower you to get out and experience your passion because we love the outdoors as much as you. We do carry the Bushnell Equinox Z2 3x30mm Digital Night Vision Monocular, which has a fixed 3x magnification, and can be found by using the link below: It works on low setting best. Stream live video to you mobile device and control zoom, video recording, image capture, and IR brightness directly from your mobile device. Thread starter WT1; Start date Apr 19, 2020; Forums. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Search suggestions. Best-in-class brightness makes it the brighter hunter in its field. Equinox Z Digital Night Vision from Bushnell offers outstanding optical clarity, ultimate illumination and an unmatched field of view. Bushnell TRS-32 - AR Red Dot $132.95. In the event that our product fails you, we will stand behind it and repair it at no cost to you. Infrared-Sensitive CMOS Sensor. With its high-performance glass objectives, zoom capability and extremely long battery Bushnell 4.5x40 Equinox Z Night Vision And Rifle Mount Combo - 260140MT | Palmetto State Armory Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 24, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 29, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 30, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 3, 2017, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 11, 2021, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, Bushnell - NightVision - 4x40mm Equinox, Digital, Black. Shipping was 2 days and free when I ordered it. Page doesnt exist or some error occured. Bushnell's 4.5x 40mm Equinox-Z Digital Night-Vision Monocular with Mount . AGM Global Vision Asp-Micro TM160 Short Range Thermal Imaging Monocular, Black hot, White hot, red hot, Fusion (6.3 2.4 2.2) $932.31. So, the eyepiece that you look through is a lit screen; with 2 brightness levels. Learn more about our Return Policy. Stay ahead of the pack with up to date information on the very latest camera products and special offers: Panasonic Lumix Bgh1 Cinema 4k Box Cameras, Brinno Empower TLC2020 Time Lapse Cameras, Brinno Empower TLC2000 Time Lapse Cameras, Brinno BCC200 Time Lapse Construction Cameras, Brinno BCC2000 Construction Time Lapse Cameras, Insta360 One R Twin Edition Action Cameras. receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. . The colour and IR image generated is grainy and when compared to a regular lensed optic, such as binoculars, it leaves a lot to be desired. Equinox Z Digital Night Vision from Bushnell offers outstanding optical clarity, ultimate illumination and an unmatched field of view. I very quickly realised that for this purpose, this item is useless. I swiftly sent this item back as not fit for the purpose advertised. Toll-Free: . I purchased this item with the intention of using it while sky/star watching. https://www.opticsplanet.com/bushnell-equinox-z2-3x30mm-digital-night-vision-monocular.html. Bushnell Yardage Pro Rifle Scope 4-12x 42mm $673.00. The Equinox Z introduces a never before seen zoom feature letting you see up to 3 times as far as a standard night vision device. The worst offense against the bushnell is it is in no way intuitive with its function buttons. Ed Friedman, Product Review: Bushnell Equinox Z2 Night Vision Monocular. It's an incredible night vision tool for those in need of long-range image capability in low ambient light conditions. The manual focusing can be a bit of a chore for first time users or the uninitiated, but it doesn't take much practice to get into the swing of fine-tuning the monocular's focus. Equinox Z Digital Night Vision from Bushnell offers outstanding optical clarity, ultimate illumination and an unmatched field of view. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. xmp.did:797C1B7407206811822A9EF01099BBCD Like I said, the performance of the monocular is outstanding, but let's get to the night vision because that's what you're trying to purchase. Glass objective Image capture Recoil tested to 35 g, Tripod mount Up to 1ft viewing with built-in infrared illuminator, 260130_260140_260150_EquinoxZ_5LIM_rev113015_web (1), VAULT MODULAR OPTICS PROTECTION SYSTEM LRF POUCH, Equinox Z2 Night Vision 4.5x40 Monocular. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. How far out could I pick up a deer or coyote? I like this item, but I don't love it. 4.6 average based on 11 product ratings. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. 4.5x40. Shop Bushnell Equinox Z2 4.5x40mm Digital Night Vision Monocular | 38% Off Customer Rated on 3 Reviews for Bushnell Equinox Z2 4.5x40mm Digital Night Vision Monocular Free 2 Day Shipping + Free Shipping over $49. Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2014. The LED display is nowhere near top-of-the-line when it comes to resolution, but it does a fine enough job for what it is. Wow on some of those deals. Field of view at 100 yards: 28' (8 m) Viewing range: 738' (225 m) with IR on. Thanks for reading! Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2023. Dual SIM automatically connects to the strongest network signal AT&T or Verizon. Go to our home page or Go back to the previous page. Well again, you'll most likely need a powerful illum to go with it .. these are roughly gen2 equivalent you can mount an illum on the side rail of your helmet. 7. 4.6 out of 5 stars 11 product ratings Expand: Ratings. No chromatic or spherical aberration. Certainly enough to watch the badger marauding through the petunias. It uses an infrared (IR)-sensitive CMOS sensor and a micro LCD screen for its night vision capabilities. %PDF-1.5 % Subject to credit approval. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The controls are easy to map and respond well when pressed. Tighten the bolts (D) on the EQZTactical Mount 's lower mounting bracket so that the EQZTactical Mount and the attached Equinox-Z Night Vision unit are mounted securely onto your firearm. 0 bids. Bushnell 4 X 50mm Equinox Z Digital Night Vision Binocular 260501 Beccles, Suffolk Boxed and as good as new. This is a digital night vision device that uses a CCD chip to process incoming infrared li. Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2014. I could not get it to sync with a red dot sight on an AR-15. 1/4"-20 tripod mount; Records 1080p video . During the day images on the screen are in colour, while in the dark Night Vision will be activated which switches the screen to display black and white for its greater contrast. Bushnell Night vision device Equinox Z 4x50 Binocular. Complete in original retail box - appears new - user manual is reprinted. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This is a major flaw! W. WT1 Sergeant. We are sorry, but no results were found for: Sign up now for email offers, news, and more! Built well and is a little heavy. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Stream live video to you mobile device and control zoom, video recording, image capture, and IR brightness directly from your mobile device. 1 0 obj <>>> endobj 2 0 obj <>stream CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. Please try again. Fingers crossed :-) PS it only came deliverd in a jiffy envelope, it was in its own box but that was just put into a jiffy envelope not good for a sensitive piece of equipment in shipping it will have gone through lots of bangs,drops, etc the one i received today came in a larger box with padded air pillows, like normal. The Bushnell Equinox Z line of night vision monoculars includes 3 different sizes of instruments. July 13, 2015, by See Terms. Some Gen2+ units are decent, but will still cost you. ZVh6LR$Im IO6a$aen%&v. We love to know what you think of your new camera. This is to say that it meets or even exceeds its claim that you'll be able to see 1000 yards; and with clarity! Nightforce 20 MOA Remington 700 S/Action Scope Rail (A112) $119 00. also when its working properly its still has a problem of a darker black band two thirds the way up the screen. So for those looking to paintball or any other athletic purposes, it won't work, Scouting would work though. $69.95 $62.99. Easy setup and has the best battery life of any camera Ive ever used. It really is an absolutely fantastic monocular but it definitely has its flaws and may not be for you. $29 00. Don't leave batteries in the Sentinel monocular during periods of non-use. 7 of 7 found the following review helpful. I used one of these on a night walk in the forest a few weeks ago and had to have one. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Not for children under 3 years. Time To Sight-In. chance on this one. The controls are For the price, this is a pretty nice little unit. Z@G6+P^Zl =#+$g/=~c`*cMSQY^ f}0N(VQe~,ZMxJvon{p650QcAD. [Note: Prolonged use in dark surroundings can affect your dominant eye's natural performance. It features two Picatinny/Weaver rail mounts with locking screws. I've been intrigued by night vision devices for some time now but have resisted purchasing anything until now due to the almost universally poor reviews of traditional Gen 1 devices (as well as the early digital devices). This is a really good product for the money. Buy now! Superb ranging accuracy and advanced optics for the best of both worlds. As mentioned at the onset, Bushnell's Equinox Z is a good, entry-level monocular with night vision, and a few upgrades could *really* bump its game. H|W]oT7}J+VBRUt3cZig}x}?'/mXCN&j_[%o7r5{?>p|v-ESZoxpf9O?N?U,V:QNmTvs5M.0_ 5QP[c.1 This item is not available for pre-order at this time. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Designed to afford the user outstanding optical clarity and a wide field of view, the Equinox Z line offers powerful infrared illumination and day or night viewing. Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into. You won't be able to use the night vision at that distance but for it to see over a half mile, that's impressive. Now there's other concerns like field of vision but its what's to be expected. 2016-02-11T12:46:22-06:00 D@THCm)"t;=ApeZ}lCnhP&; N*>LKhBU]ono}q61CTB}hv |tX A decent budget scope from a trusted manufacturer. Hope this helps, Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2014. . I mounted this on a build of mine along with a Bushnell 40 mm red dot. Discover magazines for sports lovers, and outdoor enthusiasts. I mostly agree with the other reviews. The Equinox Z also introduces a host of new features previously not available at this price. The Bushnell 4.5x40 Equinox Z2 Digital Night Vision Monocular enables you to see targets more than 229 m away day or night with a power built-in IR illuminator. Bar-setting features include a built-in infrared illuminator, a tripod-mounting adaptor, micro SD card recording, a 5X zoom that really brings out the details, and full-color daylight viewing for 24/7 use. Awesome product well worth the money and doesn't drain batteries fast which was very impressive, very rugged product, easy to use with a clear view,I highly recommend this product cannot beat for the price. 1 0 obj <>>> endobj 2 0 obj <>stream Overnight shipping. Bringing an industry-leading level of precision to the archery world. Not only can you view your subject at night with the Equinox Z2 Night Vision Monocular, you can also record its image as a still photo or video clip. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. I normally don't do reviews, but felt I had to on this. Just keep in mind, you can probably get a gen3 pvs-14 for around $2k just wanted you to be aware before you dive in to digital. Lynx 1 Piece Bases - Sako Short Action Picatinny Rail 20 MOA Matte (6089) $285 00. Adobe PDF Library 10.0.1 The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Certainly enough to watch the badger marauding A decent budget scope from a trusted manufacturer. Time To Sight-In. Tripod mount (BN117307LP) Specifications. Received this night vision unit in the shop and had to take it home to test it out. 2016-02-11T12:46:22-06:00 I HAVE ONLY USED IT AT NIGHT AT 100 YARDS, EXCELENT CLARITY BLACK & WHITE CAN EASLY SEE SMALL GAME AND OTHER WITH GOOD DETAIL FOR THE PRICE IT MAKES THE GREEN SCOPES OBSOLETE IN MY OPENION. For the money, it is a deal. The Bushnell Equinox Z Night Vision Monocular is a good entry-level piece of equipment. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. digital night vision device with powerful infrared illumination. Us7%bw O5z Zi Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! Dual SIM automatically connects to the strongest network signal AT&T or Verizon. Superb ranging accuracy and advanced optics for the best of both worlds. Ethan, The images are clear, easy to use and great for the price! Great product for the price point! Setting an IR level in an urban area will cause all manner of lens flares, light bursts, or even blowouts (from lights and/or reflective surfaces). 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only), Bushnell Equinox Z Digital Night Vision Monocular, Bushnell 4.5x40 Equinox Digital Night Vision Black Monocular 260140, Bushnell 4x40 Equinox Digital Night Vision Black Monocular 260140, Bushnell 4.5x40mm Equinox Z Night Vision And Rifle Mount Combo 260140MT. Combining cutting-edge design and best-in-class performance with a commitment to being accessible to all, Bushnell is the most recognized and reputable sports optics brand in the world. I would be interested in this to have for my kids if they go on a night hunt with me if they are at all usable. Shop Bushnell Equinox Z2 3x30mm Digital Night Vision Monocular | 33% Off Be The First To Review Bushnell Equinox Z2 3x30mm Digital Night Vision Monocular + Free Shipping over $49. uuid:e76300b5-29d6-384b-a84d-fd1284bd1f93