Copyright 2023 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. Stories About Fatal Car Crash - CBS Baltimore Fatal Car Crash Maryland AG identifies teenager killed in a deadly crash and officers under investigation The family of a teenager who died. Andrew did an excellent job on my case when I was in a car accident last year. Do I have to sue my employer for Workers Compensation benefits? WEST ORANGE, NJ - A West Orange resident died in a car crash on Monday in New York City, authorities said. 30 comments 8 shares. Site built by Systemagic, Orange County to host emergency preparedness training, Lawmakers propose bill to ban the release of radioactive waste into waterways, Crystal Run Healthcare under new ownership, Three arrested for welfare fraud in Sullivan County. TUXEDO, New York (WABC) -- One person died and several others were taken to the hospital after a head-on collision between a bus and a car in New York . I cant thank you enough for your time and dedication. We are very grateful that we had James Spiros and his team helping us through this difficult time. This was not one of the million dollar deals that you read about, but Andrew treated my father and his claim as if it were. My experience with Spiros Law and Ms. Miranda Soucie was nothing short of wonderful. Updated: Jan. 27, 2023 at 4:39 AM PST. I never felt she rushed me or didn't feel she was only there because she had to be. A 34-year-old Hamden man had died after a crash on Route 17 in Durham Thursday evening, according to Connecticut State Police. A third vehicle, a 2017 Hyundai Elantra driven by a 28-year-old Windsor man,is believed to have been struck by some of the debris from one of the two vehicles involved in the primary crash, trooperssaid. On Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 12:51 a.m. Maine State Police Troopers responded to mile marker 40 south bound on I-95 in Scarborough for a report of a crash involving a car vs. moose. He and his staff are very easy to work with, they are prompt in responding to your needs, and lay out the whole picture for you. He was honest and upfront about the process of taking on my case. They were very helpful in our situation offering the guidance we needed for a positive outcome. She was always clear, honest, and open with me. I could not have asked for a better lawyer and paralegal. I always felt like I understood where the process was and what was the expected outcome. Thank you for your wisdom. By: News 12 Staff. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. Community members on social. State Patrol Reports Purchase official Ohio State Highway Patrol crash reports/photos. Ms. Soucie is an extremely knowledgeable and caring attorney. He showed creativity, tenacity, and the ability to play hardball when need be. Nov 13, 2022, 1:06pmUpdated on Nov 13, 2022. I would definitely recommend Spiros Law!!! Two people were killed in a crash on Route 17 in Ramsey on Tuesday. WAVY Weather Evening Update | February 27, 2023 Injury and fatality crashes worked on the Kansas Turnpike after February 5, 2018 can be best located by searching Kansas Turnpike Authority under County or by a date search. Moose Crash on I-95 in Scarborough. She always kept me updated on everything. 2023, Spiros Law, P.C. "Awful, awful. A fire consumed the car. 10/10 I would recommend giving them a call! Orange Turnpike/Route 17 closed at the Sloatsburg/Tuxedo line. Mr Spiros was there for us. Andrew Percell is a straight shooter. I always felt she was there for me. She has not let me down, I'm very satisfied with the work she has done. I had no stress in dealing with the process due to Jim. She was very accessible when needed whether via phone,text, or in person. -or-. A three-car crash has blocked lanes during the Friday morning . I would highly recommend Miranda to take your case. Miranda is wonderful in keeping us informed on how things were/are progressing in our case. I never felt I did not know what was going on. He kept us informed during the entire process & was available every step of the way. Contact a location near you for products or services. Two people in the truck were not seriously injured. New York State Police responded to a report of a vehicle traveling in the wrong direction on Route 17 around 11:20 p.m. Traffic had only been moving in the left lane on 17 south in the aftermath, but has since started moving again. Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. . A tractor-trailer driver crashed into the median of Route 17 on Monday morning in Upper Saddle River, spilling debris across both sides and closing the highway for several hours. I would gladly recommend him to family and friends. It happened around 4:30 p.m. Police say a man and a woman were inside the vehicle when the driver lost control in the. Date County The woman was cited for failure to yield to the right of way. Conn. witch trial victims may receive justice for, Jury visits crime scene, hears closing arguments, Dinosaurs in New England: Life-size animatronics, Wednesdays Warrior: AJJ Foundation offers music, Georgia star Jalen Carter charged with racing in, New NCAA president says NIL rules could protect athletes, Shiffrin dominates training as she eyes Stenmarks, Little sign of Olympics in Milan with only 3 years, Just Fontaine, who scored 13 goals at 1958 World, Fuchs Financial: The How to Retire Blueprint. Jordan is very professional and will stand up whats right! I was very pleased with my experience at Spiros Law. Extremely professional and very knowledgeable with any area you need expertise. Jim and Mirandas professionalism, knowledge and tenacity are beyond reproach. Mr. Spiros is very thorough and very helpful. case. Southington: Adventure Awaits! I can't thank you enough for advocating for me and my case like it were your own. Very helpful and always quick to answer any questions we had along the way. Sandy was able to get my case closed in a very short time. We would highly recommend the firm! She never hesitates to answer my questions, either. Thank you Miranda and Jim. I would use Mr Spiros again. Mr Purcell is highly professional, extremely law knowledgeable and overall a very freindly and down to earth person. He is kind and courteous. Mr. Spiros always answered my calls within a reasonable amount of time. I highly recommend her! He is though and very compassionate. I was very reluctant to seek legal help, didn't know if I was entitled to compensation in the matter. Andrew was quick to address any issues in my case such as making sure the insurance company was paying on time and getting bills paid. Officers from the Southold Town Police Department responded to the scene of the two-car crash around 11:30 p.m. on State Route 25 in East Marion. Crash Report Search Search unofficial crash reports as reported to ODPS. I could call her phone anytime and she would get back to me, even on her off time. Connecticut State Police said they received reports of the crash on the Route 8 North on-ramp at exit 12 just after 11:30 a.m. Thursday and they found a car traffic January 22, 2022 7:28 pm My confidence in Miranda Soucie was immediate and she is very compassionate, genuine and honest, regardless if it was not always what I wanted to hear. Im glad to say the case has been settled but without Jim Spiros by my side the results would have been different. Commonwealth of Virginia - The Cradle of America with a unique history and climate. In the year that I worked with her she went above and beyond, communicated every step with me and in the end I was truly happy with her work and the outcome. Jim Spiros is an intelligent, experienced, and skillful attorney. Whether you want to DIY it or go with a craft kit, theres something for everyone this St. Patricks Day. He was always in contact with me, keeping me informed and having my best interest in mind. The Windsor woman was also transported to Wilson where she later died of her injuries. Data information Information related to planned roadwork and incidents that may impact travel on major roadways in Massachusetts. He was treated with first-class attention and first-class representation. He helped me in my case 100%. The 1-year-old and adult passenger, as well as the driver of the Hyundai Elantra, were not injured. According to Brunswick Highway Patrol, two of the victims were transported to the hospital, but there were no fatalities as far as we know. In person she's pleasant and professional. She is always there to answer questions and her knowledge and drive never fails to impress me. I must say I did not expect the compassion and professionalism to blend so well. Even during this time of pandemic they made everything a piece of cake. I have never worked with a lawyer before my accident in 2018, when I came to Spiros, Sandra Loeb made sure to help me get the settlement I deserved. The 20-year-old was transported to St. Marys Hospital in Kankakee to be treated for non-life threatening injuries. I feel that I made a very wise decision in hiring Jim and would highly recommend him to anyone. Jefferson was found unresponsive in his car and he was transported to Middlesex Hospital, where he died at 5:31 p.m., according to state police. Mr. Purcell was very impressive in the handling of my case. By WMBF News Staff. Parsippany; I-280; source: Bing 1 view; Oct 17, 2021 3:49pm; Investigators say a Honda Civic collided with a tractor trailer on Route 280 in Parsippany about 2 p.m. Tuesday. Would definitely recommend her. We had an excellent experience from start to finish with Miranda Soucie. I personally worked with Sandy, and she was helpful and courteous in all of our communication. State police said a 2007 sedan heading south crossed into the northbound lane and smashed head-on into a truck from a local tree service company, then burst into flames. Mr. Spiros and his staff were very professional and supportive and they immediately began working on our case. From the desk of Shannon Moss, DPS PIO. I was comfortable throughout the entire case as Sandra always kept me informed every step of the way. My attorney has been nothing but understanding and compassionate during this long process. Spring & Summer at Mt. Ms. Loeb listened and addressed my concerns at the consultation, evaluating the situation with professionalism and a friendly manner. They say the crash happened . Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Hit By Motorist In Ridgefield Police are reporting a pedestrian was injured after being struck by a vehicle on South Salem Road in Ridgefield on Tuesday.. "I've seen more and more fatalities in Mahwah at the northernmost part of 17 at the state line and 287," former Bergen County Police Chief Brian Higgins said. LOS GATOS, Calif. -- All southbound lanes of State Route 17 remained closed at 11:40 a.m. Saturday -- with no target time for reopening -- three and a half . Jim was an excellent choice for me. These leggings and parkas look great together in any combination, so you can mix and match according to your preferences. Emergency crews were called at around 9:40 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 22, with reports of a two-car crash in West Babylon, on Route 109 near . YULEE, Fla. The Florida Highway Patrol has identified a man killed in a two-car crash on U.S. 17 at Hamilton Street in Nassau County on Wednesday. Her work ethic and aggressive posture were empirical in my attaining an financial award regarding personal injury I received while in the employ of the State of Illinois. She is always on top of everything and guided me through my situation with care and compassion. A serious motor vehicle accident occurred on State Route 17 in the westbound direction just before 7 a.m. on Sunday. Words cannot express how much l appreciate Mr. Spiros for his legal assistance during the most difficult time of my life. Troopers said she attempted to take evasive action but was struck head-on by Sorento. Miranda is excellent at keeping your needs at the front. Her personality is wonderful, she is a delight to be around, but when it comes to business, she is no-nonsense and does not back down easily. Toms River Woman Killed, 2 Hurt In 5-Vehicle Parkway Crash. Read More 2 people killed in crash on Route 17 in Ramsey, New Jersey New Jersey Ramsey source: Bing 75 views Nov 29, 2022 3:10pm 17 N around Wurtsboro--three lanes of traffic backed up for quite a ways! Mr. Purcell handled my case in a very professionally matter. Feb 17, 2023. Here are the best, 12 fashionable pairs of leggings and parkas that, Witch trial victims may get justice 300 years later, CT Transit bus driver injured in Rt. It happened around 7:30 a.m. Monday on Route 17, known as Orange Turnpike, in Tuxedo. Jordan was very polite and helpful when it came to my case! My settlement has helped change my life tremendously. Mobile / 17 hours ago. One person died and another was taken to the hospital after a serious crash on Route 17 south in Mahwah on Thursday morning, Mayor Jim Wysocki said. Settled my case and got those medical bills paid! Miranda had the appropriate knowledge, took the time and effort to gather all the information to ensure a positive outcome for our case. 0:00. Understanding, compassionate and caring about your clients. I was very pleased with the results. She became like family. She worked hard to get the best settlement I could. I would HIGHLY recommend him and his staff. All rights reserved. You won't find a better attorney to go to bat for you. 1 due to an accident. First responders rushed the driver to the hospital, but they were pronounced dead. Fought long and hard for a fair settlement on my personal injuries, pain and suffering and loss wages. Tags: Augerville, Bloomington, Bourbonnais, Champaign, Charleston, Chebanese, Cissna Park, Clifton, Danville, Decatur, Gilman, Grant Park, Kankakee, Milford, Mira, Momence, Naperville, Otto, Peoria, Sammons-Point, Savoy, Sheldon, Springfield, St. Anne, Thomasboro, Urbana, Watseka, Wilmington. For your convenience, you may also purchase an accident report online through BuyCrash.com. The ladies that handled my case were so WONDERFUL!!!! Jim will get the job done. |. RANDOLPH, NJ- An accident occurred around 11:00 am this morning according to local reports, on Route 10 East around the Center Grove and Dover Chester Road area. Tony Aiello serves as a CBS2 general assignment reporter with a focus on covering news and breaking stories in the Northern Suburbs. Even more important to me, with us he was empathetic, supportive, patient, and a great advocate. This firm is great. Oct 23, 2021 UPDATE: Southbound Hwy 17 Lanes Cleared After Woman Jumps Off Pedestrian Bridge Police in San Jose have cleared the scene of an incident Saturday where a woman jumped off a. He makes sure that everything is understood. "You know, someone obviously went through something awful.". I truly am beyond thankful for the careful thought and detail that was put into my case from day one! I was injured and couldn't drive to meet with him so he came to me and always kept me in the loop with what was going on. On I-95 at mile marker 53.5 in the City of Colonial Heights, motorists can expect delays due to a multi-vehicle crash. I was very satisfied with the outcome. Alison was great to work with. She was understanding, patient, and truly wanted what was best for me. Andrew was very professional and listened closely as my father explained what he wanted. -- Two people were killed in a crash on Route 17 in Ramsey on Tuesday. What Happens if I am Denied by Workers Compensation or an Insurance Company? CHESTER A crash between a tractor-trailer and a car resulted in a fatality, first responders at the scene of the 6:45 a.m. accident on Route 17 reported. The car was being moved to a flatbed to be taken away shortly after 6 a.m. One lane remained open, making traffic slow going to get by the Hope I never need her again but if I do I won't hesitate to call her! I could not have asked for more from Sandy Loeb or the staff at Spiros Law. I would highly recommend his services to future clients. Miranda Soucie made the work comp claim a lot easier to deal with then having try figure out by myself. August 4, 2021 7:50 pm. I felt like a person there not just a client. According to state police, a man was driving a Toyota Camry northbound on Route 17 north of Indian Lane when it crossed over the center median line for an unknown reason and hit a Nissan Altima head-on. TRAFFIC ALERT: Three-car crash blocks lanes on Highway 90 in Longs area. Jim was amazing, he always called and kept me up to date on my case, let me know what was going on. Update on nine-vehicle crash at U.S. 17 and NC 904, P-EBT benefits approved to continue in NC for 22-23 school year, Fishermen find remains of missing man inside shark, Brunswick Co. alerts public to scam involving letters from fictitious tax assessment securities division, Land clearing burn to continue off Lendire Road, Four arrested, over 1,300 grams of methamphetamines seized in NHCSO investigation, Dosher Memorial Hospital, Southport PD to host Operation Medicine Cabinet disposal event. Emergency crews . Route 17 north and south were closed between Pleasant Avenue and East Allendale Road, police posted on Facebook at about 5 a.m. A deadly crash in Farmington is under investigation. The 3- and 4-year-old passengers were treated for injuries. She kept me posted throughout the process. According to a Facebook post from the Brunswick County Sheriffs Office, traffic is being diverted and drivers are asked to use caution in the area and reduce speed. The southbound lanes reopened by about 6:50 a.m. and northbound at about 8:40 a.m. He over-delivered on my expectations and I wont hesitate to recommend him to anyone in my situation or to hire him again if needed. Mr. Purcell is an outstanding lawyer and clearly one of the best in the area. She always treats me with the utmost respect. Serving New Yorks Hudson Valley and Catskill for over 23 Years, Were the news source where other reporters get their news, Newsroom:news@midhudsonnews.comnews@statewidenews.com, 924 Homestead AvenueMaybrook, NY 12543Tel:929-607-3088, Copyright 2023 NY Newswire LLC| All rights reserved. Troopers said a 50-year-old man of Hallstead, Pennsylvaniawas traveling west in a 2011 Kia Sorento in the eastbound lanes and struck a 2005 GMC Yukon head-on. In person she's easy to talk to and professional. Please call your nearest VSP Barracks outside of normal business hours.. Information on public information requests, and contact information for our Public Information Officer can be found at vsp.vermont.gov/public.. Katharine England. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. She was happy to answer questions in detail and was responsive. . I highly recommend Spiros Law if you're looking for the best! During a difficult time it was comforting to know that I could call and get answers and my case resolved with my best interest in mind. Working with Jim and his staff made my trying times a lot better and worry free,thank you for caring!! So grateful to have had Ms. Soucie in my corner! I jumped through all the hoops a company can make you do. Troopers said a 50-year-old man of Hallstead, Pennsylvania was traveling. Accident Reports. Thank you so very much, Mr. Spiros. Miranda is a wonderful Lawyer to work with. The accident resulted in the closure of all lanes of the highway. She held tough and did not let the insurance company bully her. Saturday, June 5, 2021. The Rensselaer County Sheriff's Department has responded to a report of a serious motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Route 43 and 22, in Stephentown. State police said their injuries are not life-threatening. So thankful we hired her for this personal injury case. Three persons were killed and one injured after the car they were travelling in veered off the road and flipped over three times in Maharashtra's Pune district in the early hours of Friday, an. Fatal car crashes and road traffic accidents in Carnegie. According to Brunswick Highway Patrol, two of the victims were transported to the hospital, but . I would highly recommend her to anyone. Jim and his staff were great to work with and kept me in the loop throughout my case. Head on collision between a car and a truck. How You Know Your Deposition Went Well. Working with Jim Spiros and his staff made my experience more pleasurable. If needed, I would not hesitate to have him work for me again. I would definitely use Spiros Law and Andys expertise again, thank you Andy. The impact spun her vehicle, which struck the guardrail, and the Sorento rolled over, ejecting the Hallstead driver. Andy was very professional. Two people are reportedly dead, with two fighting for their lives and seven others injured in a crash that shut down Route 17 in the Hudson Valley. Mr.Spiros was excellent at handling my workers 'comp. When troopers arrived, the Hallsteadman was being assisted by a woman who identified herself as a healthcare worker until Broome ambulance crews arrived. Police are looking into the cause of a one-vehicle crash Saturday afternoon that killed one person and sent two others to the hospital. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Great experience with Spiros, very flexible with my work hours and they also had an office located in Kankakee very convenient. Jim and his staff are incredibly professional and timely. Very happy client and will recommend you anytime!! Mr Spiros office was professional and courteous and answered all my questions, and I received my settlement in a timely manner. Fighting hard to get the most for my injuries, and pain and suffering. The female driver was taken to Hackensack University Medical Center, Wysocki said. Fatal car crashes and road traffic accidents in Carlisle. Mr Purcell was always professional, helpful and always answered my questions. Jim is great for workmen's comp cases. I would highly recommend Ms. Soucie and her team. 18 south were closed at Rt. I never once was asked to leave a message if she was in the office. CIRCLEVILLE A serious accident on Route 17 near exit 119 has shut down traffic in both directions and State Police said two people are dead at the scene, two others have been airlifted with life-threatening injuries and seven were transported to Garnet Health Medical Center in Wallkill for treatment of injuries. New York State Policeresponded to a report of a vehicle traveling in the wrong direction on Route 17 around 11:20 p.m. Selling your home? Words are not enough to thank you for what you have done for us and thank you from the bottom of our hearts! 1 dead after head-on collision on Rockland-Orange line. Jim is professional and thorough, yet always personable and will take all the time necessary to make sure you are satisfied with how you and your case are being represented. My heartfelt thank you to Miranda for navigating the final result to the best of her abilities. The crash at milepost 96.8 on the southbound side of the Garden State Parkway jammed traffic for more than 3 hours. If you are looking for an attorney to truly represent you in the best way, my experience with Andrew was just that. They were very helpful and from then on I was able to contact the same person with any question or concern. Read More One Killed In Goshen After BMW Crashes Into Back Of Tractor-Trailer New York Goshen Route 17 source: Bing 37 views Nov 14, 2022 11:21am I would highly recommend him! We worked with Miranda Soucie and she was great! I suffered a nasty fall in a restaurant resulting in limited use of my right arm & shoulder & a steel plate in my elbow. Sandra was an excellent lawyer, she took my case even though it was risky, many lawyers would have not, we tried everything we could, she worked hard, as did I, but we did get a settlement and she listened to me to push for more which made a difference. 2. Mahwah NJ:Mahwah caboose is one of only two left of its kind. The capital of the Commonwealth is Richmond; Virginia Beach is the most . Traffic from Route 72 will be detoured onto Marsha Drive, Jennifer Lane and Morris Boulevard from Friday at 6:30 p.m. to Saturday at 8 a.m . [] Read More I recommend them to everyone who needs someone to go to bat for them. This was my first experience hiring a personal injury lawyer and he made it so easy. Jim and his firm were there every step of the way and explained things to me in a manner that the common working person could understand. January 1, 2023. Three vehicles were involved in the crash and two people were taken to Hackensack University Medical Center with minor injuries, Lt. William Lynch said. Highly recommend! Earlier in May, a driver was killed in a crash on Route 17 near Saddle Brook, and in October a driver was killed on Interstate 287 in Mahwah after a gasoline tanker exploded. I always recommend Jim Spiros and his law firm to anyone needing an attorney who will treat them like a friend, and not just a client. . It happened around 7:30 a.m. Monday on Route 17, known as Orange Turnpike, in Tuxedo.. 2 people killed in crash on Route 17 in Ramsey, New Jersey - CBS New York CBS News New York: Free 24/7 News CBS New York App CBSNews.com Links & Numbers Book Club with Mary Calvi Class Act. I was so scared but was quickly put at ease because he helped me through every single detail and I knew what to expect. I would hire him again if we would need to. Also, all lanes of Route 18 south are also closed at River Road. We would never hesitate to hire her again. Her tenacity resulted in a much bigger settlement than I imagined. Names have not been released pending notification offamily members. Sources tell YWN that two vehicles were involved in the crash on Route 17 westbound in . I am so thankful for everything. The man, identified as 34-year-old Steven Jefferson of Hamden, was transported to Middlesex Hospital where he was pronounced dead, police said. Four victims in total died from injuries sustained . The State Police Collision Reconstruction Unit is on the scene to figure out what caused the crash. Contact Information. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. I feel a positive sense of closure to such a hard time in my life. All rights reserved. !> Betty Green Hapke-Holland. Her heart is in her work and the resulting factor is a happy client. 1414. Money Wisdom: Should I Retire in Connecticut? The crash occurred around 12:30 p.m. Tuesday on Route 11. The crash took place in Orange County around 10 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 13 on Route 17 in Goshen. An early morning crash along 220N near Route 632 in Highland Co. left one person dead on Tuesday. I was very impressed with the experience I had with Miranda Soucie. The lanes are closed in both direction. She was a great attorney fought for a bigger settlement and wasnt going to back down!! Site built by Systemagic, Liberty Police arrest armed robber and recover weapon, Police prepare amid threat of National Day of Hate, Molinaro accuses Governor Hochul of Medicaid theft, Skoufis launches investigation into Orange County IDA agency responds (VIDEO). Mr.Spiros ensured I was well prepared which made me feel confident and ready for anything. Initially I didn't know how to proceed, what to say, or who to talk to. Working with Jim made what would have been an incredibly stressful event in my life so much easier! You are a welcome combination of honesty, integrity, and legal know-how. The Nissan spun out and hit a GMC Sierra, state police said. They handled the details and over a million dollars in medical bills and we still came out much better than we ever dreamed. My husband & I were very impressed by his knowledge and enjoyed working with him. A motorcyclist is dead after a crash on the ramp from Interstate 75 South to State Route 725 West Thursday night. Alison went way above any expectation I had.