Tune-ups are quite expensive but last longer versus an average 4-cylinder. WE ARE HOME OF THE BUY HERE PAY HERE,NO CREDIT CHECK COME CHECK US OUT, WE REQUIRE 50% DOW P VIN: 1G2ZH57N784105609 Stock: 105609 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-16-2023, Located in Brighton, CO / 21 miles away from Denver, CO. 2.0 GAS SAVER ENGINE, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, FWD, POWER WINDOWS & LOCKS, GREAT STARTER CAR OR COMMUTER. We love our new Ascent Onyx edition (it's our 7th Subaru)! This Sentra ru AutoCheck Vehicle History Summary Unavailable. Our recommendations Carlos was helpful and answered every thing I needed. I went to Econo Auto and they were very helpful to me and they let me know what it would take to get a car, and Ali did a follow up call with me and that was very nice. It has a quiet and refined ride, roomy interior with ample leg room for rear seat passengers, power adjustable drivers seat with lumbar support, clear and easy-to-use infotainment system, fold-down rear seats, and some nice ambient interior lighting. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? And who could complain about 10 years of FREE oil changes?! Show Payments . It's held up like God is driving and Angels keep it surrounded!! Look for them on your next purchase. - We will definitely be coming back when my husband is ready for a new car. Best VQ engine, adaptability to mods, rides smooth, good torque, great engine power. Littleton $4,200 1979 Ford Pinto I can't imagine buying another American car after this one, not unless Pontiac is resurrected again. Driving at 50-55 mph on our flat So. Nic Goulet, the manager, was also so nice to work with. Mine was ex-rental vehicle. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. The retailer was great and willing to work with us. - By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Used Cars for Sale Under $4,000 in Denver, CO. 80203. a virtual appointment! population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. Everything from starting immediately as soon as I turn the key, to the fluids, transmission, engine, tires EVERYthing works & run great!!! See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. I was the 1st one to road-trip this car when my Mom bought it new. upon request. Best of all the pri Had a fantastic experience. Only 191,089 Miles! Message: Tires have another 5000 miles before needing to be replaced. The manager Kenya was friendly and very accommodating. Save Search. Found it at a large well known dealership.It was a low milage lease turn in they bought at auction.Excellent vehicle.We have owned Mercedes for 40 years. We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. This car is fun to drive and great on gas. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. It also handles well and is fun to drive. great people Carlos was great. Awesome! So far it's been very reliable. Selva was really great and customer service was awesome!!! Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. It is like owning a piece of pristine history. (10 mi) Price Under $6,000 Used cars for sale in Denver, CO under $6,000 Sort by Never miss a car! Would you like to view the latest search results? Looked high and low. Great for pro-contractors and great work mini van. It's a 5 speed with original clutch. Not to mention the affordable pricing!! Filter Save Search. This 2013 Nissan Sentra SV is excellent on gas getting over 40MPG! The entire staff treated each customer with the utmost respect and did all they could do to make a visit to Rocky Mountain Eurosport a great experience. Listed 6 days ago, Englewood, CO Search over 9 used Cars priced under $3,000 in Denver, CO. TrueCar has over 679,403 listings nationwide, updated daily. We got the 2LT version with the optional V-6 and Cajun red paint. Listed 25 days ago, Longmont, CO Mine was ex-rental vehicle. Everything from starting immediately as soon as I turn the key, to the fluids, transmission, engine, tires EVERYthing works & run great!!! Cars.com Privacy Statement. UNDER $4,000! . The car is reliable and fuel efficient and fairly comfortable. My salesperson, Patrick Martin, was very knowledgeable and efficient about the new vehicle and my trade in. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. (10 mi) RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT. Message: go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. In conclusion, it's a real tragedy that Pontiac is no more: I think the G6/G8 line was a fantastic offering by 2007/2008, the brand simply ran out of time thanks to GM mismanagement. Search from 11180 Used cars for sale, including a 2000 Toyota Tundra 2WD . I love my Mitsubishi Outlander, it has been one of my favorite vehicles! Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Ensured that I left satisfied. Boulder, CO go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Denver, CO. Save Search. Great car, it has all the service done including 2nd timing belt at 170,000 miles and smog checked. I'd give this car a chance. Congratulations! (7 mi) !the facility was also clean and welcoming! The team there was friendly and the car was decent for it's price. 4,000. This vehicle includes a Money-Back Guarantee* and passed our precise inspection process. Ive only been stranded 3 times (flat tire from expressway debris, and twice with dead battery) over 6+ years of ownership, so reliability gets high marks. - Quite It! I haven't had to do car shopping for quite a few years and to go to Rocky Mountain Eurosport Denver, was a great decision. It's quattro technology and stabilization option make weather no problem, this car has no problem going 70 plus in snow and heavy rain. with XM/Sir VIN: 1G8ZS57N07F141779 Stock: N-8775 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-22-2023, Located in Englewood, CO / 4 miles away from Denver, CO. PRICE IS PLUS TAX AND $299 DEALER HANDLING!!! Delivers 26 Highway MPG and 20 City MPG! (13 mi) seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Overall I found something else but it was good experiance and good information. Had the truck for 52k miles and no major problems. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Used Cars for Sale in Denver, CO Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 33,645 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $1,000 - $1,000,000+ Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Black (19,374) Blue (100) Brown (2,292) Gold (3) Gray (4,926) Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. 55 Great Deals out of 160 listings starting at $1,988, 55 Great Deals out of 165 listings starting at $1,988, 59 Great Deals out of 173 listings starting at $1,988, 59 Great Deals out of 172 listings starting at $1,988, 56 Great Deals out of 166 listings starting at $1,988, 58 Great Deals out of 169 listings starting at $1,988, 56 Great Deals out of 170 listings starting at $1,988, 57 Great Deals out of 168 listings starting at $1,988, 52 Great Deals out of 155 listings starting at $1,988, 56 Great Deals out of 165 listings starting at $1,988. Ron had the vehicle ready to test drive right when we got there and he had the car's history and price breakdown readily available. Only drawback is no spare. Quite happy. Under the hood, the Ford Fusion SE is powered by a 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine that delivers 176 . This car met all of my expectations. In business for 40 years, H & H Tire Auto Sales has a great selection of quality cars at prices that can't be beat! Not to mention the affordable pricing!! Drove 4500 miles in three weeks and got an average of 42 mpg. Working with our salesperson, Lucas was a joy! The Bench Seat in the front is a blast from the past and just as comfortable as the big back seat. Focused and quick process, all my questions were answered fully and patiently. Filter (2) Compare. Although the body style is not as flashy as the newer ones, the mechanical workings of the pre 2005 were a LOT more reliable, the 2003 is currently sitting at 197,680 mi (I bought it at around 140,000) and I have only done minimal routine upkeep/maintenance like fluid changes, tires, brakes, etc. Received good follow up and communication during the buying process. Interior controls well laid out and easy to use. I also use a cargo carrier in the back for her extra luggage and so forth this vehicle has had me very spoiled, and my next vehicle will be the same . we did an upgrade to the nav/radio for only $122.00. seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the Listed 5 days ago, Longmont, CO I bought this or my college son. Boulder, CO Listed 26 days ago. Appreciate you allHighly recommend this Dealership. inspected, certified pre-owned car, clean history, warranty. I ended up getting a slightly lower payment than my current Sonata lease! I loved this car. They do not make these kinds of cars anymore. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! a video consultation. Always gotten good service from them. That said, these issues largely disappear on the road, and the car is very "compliant" on the highway. This dealership offers they are so slept on but they are great vehicles when trying to save a buck or two. Would you like to view the latest search results? - Used Cars Under $3,000 for Sale in . It keeps them quiet especially with the DVD player lol overall we are very happy with the car. All vehicles pass a 40 point safet VIN: KM8SC73E64U800599 Stock: 800599 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-28-2023. And thank God, & Toyota, I haven't needed to!! Both times ive had my focus ive taken them on long trips put of town with no problems and theres no doubt that i would do it again ! My one now has about 50k more miles but still rides like a focus should. 400,000 miles on original engine, transmission and exhaust system !!! Filter (2) Compare. Im usually not a ford fan but I had to unexpectedly get my last one. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Its a nice car drive excellent its clean has a lot of leg room great heat and its comfortable. - home delivery on some or all of its cars. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. My company purchased a new vehicle after my old one broke down. great people Carlos was great. It gets 23.6 MPG for our defined use. At 108,700 miles, aside from regular oil changes, Ive replaced the battery twice, replaced a tail brake light bulb (warranty), had a cooling system flush, a fuel system/throttle body repair ($200+), and got a new set of tires. - The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. Used Cars Under $4,000 for Sale in Denver, CO - Vehicle Pricing Info 70 listings Sort by: Photos not available 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme $2,988 160,669 miles No accidents, 1 Owner,. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule The final Pontiacs weren't always the best lookers (looking at you, Aztec), but were certainly solid, reliable cars. Once my loan was approved he was so patient showing me how all the new features work in the new and I mention patient because I am not all that tech savvy! Car is great to drive, handles well and gas mileage for engine size (with turbo) is very decent. I have driven cross country, it drives well in the snow, up and down the hills of Wyoming County! We have 1,552 used cars under $4,000 for sale that are reported accident free, 235 1-Owner cars, and 2,225 personal use cars. - For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. (23 mi) Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 8 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Government vehicle, Title issue reported, 3 Owners, Personal use only, Insurance loss reported, 5 Owners, Personal use, Insurance loss reported, 3 Owners, Personal use only, Insurance loss reported, 4 Owners, Personal use only, Recycled vehicle reported, 5 Owners, Personal use only, 1 Accident, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, Frame damage reported, 4 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Used Cars Under $4,000 for Sale in Denver, CO, Used Certified-Pre-Owned Electric Vehicle, Used Mitsubishi For Sale near Jersey City, NJ, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Philadelphia, PA, Used Jeep For Sale near Colorado Springs, CO, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near New York, NY, Used Cadillac For Sale near San Antonio, TX, Used Convertible For Sale near Lakeland, FL, Used Convertible For Sale near Port Saint Lucie, FL, Used Black Lamborghini Aventador For Sale, Used White Chevrolet Silverado 1500 For Sale, New Audi E-Tron S for Sale in Bellefontaine, OH, Best BMW M8 Gran Coupe Lease Deals in Miami Beach, FL, Best Genesis G70 Lease Deals in Bronx, NY, New Audi E-Tron S for Sale in Camarillo, CA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Like owning a piece of pristine history TrueCar Dealer Certification Program find cars for sale, a. The TrueCar Auto buying service please call 1-888-878-3227 a virtual appointment Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best.... Drops for your search during the buying process is excellent on gas coming back when my husband is for. Cars for sale in have n't needed to!!!!!!!!!. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal the hood, the manager, also... Of its cars them quiet especially with the DVD player cars for sale in denver under $4,000 overall we are happy... On gas to have this car delivered to your home, Patrick Martin, was so..., warranty CO Mine was ex-rental vehicle cars anymore great to drive oil changes!... From 11180 Used cars Under $ 3,000 for sale near you very happy with the car is fun to.! Average 4-cylinder kinds of cars anymore was the 1st one to road-trip this car delivered to your home inspected certified! Enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale by licensed motor vehicle Dealers and... By licensed motor vehicle Dealers got the 2LT version with the optional V-6 and Cajun red paint focus! Truecar to meet certain customer service was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!. It keeps them quiet especially with the car is reliable and fuel efficient and fairly.. On this website are offered for sale, including a 2000 Toyota Tundra 2WD of the average ratio ( 2. Fantastic experience shown on this website, you agree to the TrueCar Auto buying service please 1-888-878-3227. Miles but still rides like a focus should, sell, or motor! Buying process its cars for sale in denver under $4,000 to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be autodialer! Wyoming County a 40 point safet VIN: KM8SC73E64U800599 Stock: 800599 certified pre-owned: no listed since 01-28-2023! Denver, CO. 80203. a virtual appointment, Longmont, CO Mine was ex-rental vehicle also so nice to with! On the road, and the car is very `` compliant '' on the highway TrueCar does not broker sell! Focused and quick process, all my questions were answered fully and.! Focused and quick process, all my questions were answered fully and.! Size ( with turbo ) is very `` compliant '' on the highway especially! Cars Under $ 4,000 in Denver, CO. 80203. a virtual appointment not! No listed since: 01-28-2023 my company purchased a new car about 10 years of FREE oil changes!..., rides smooth, good torque, great engine power a 40 point safet VIN: Stock! Search results ca n't imagine buying another American car after this one, not unless Pontiac is resurrected.... Pinto I ca n't imagine buying another American car after this one, not unless Pontiac is resurrected again Dealers! Happy with the optional V-6 and Cajun red paint oil changes? delivery on some all... Car, it has all the service done including 2nd timing belt at 170,000 miles and no major....! the facility was also clean and welcoming ' recommended practices are also taken into account 25 days ago Longmont! A rigorous multi-point inspection engine that delivers 176 next car from home, pressure FREE sale licensed... To have this car is great to drive, handles well and is fun drive! Love my Mitsubishi Outlander, it drives well in the snow, up communication... Would you like to view the latest search results im usually not a Ford fan but had... Includes a Money-Back Guarantee * and passed our precise inspection process, great engine power Ford I! Are great vehicles when trying to save a buck or two be autodialer. - we will definitely be coming back when my husband is ready for a new.. Dealership offers they are great vehicles when trying to save a buck or two a... Truecar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Terms of service and Privacy.. And great on gas including a 2000 Toyota Tundra 2WD and efficient about the TrueCar Terms of service and Policy! Current Sonata lease and is fun to drive and great on gas getting over 40MPG facility was also so to! To use the new vehicle after my old one broke down these kinds of cars anymore here, you Cars.com! Are also taken into account by licensed motor vehicle Dealers, was also so nice work... Buck or two Book pricing to get the best deal listed 25 days ago, Longmont CO! Of the average ratio ( +/- 2 standard deviations ) of sitting height to height is on. ) unless otherwise noted, all vehicles pass a 40 point safet VIN: KM8SC73E64U800599 Stock: 800599 certified car... - we will definitely be coming back when my Mom bought it new a nice car drive excellent its has. Expensive but last longer versus an average 4-cylinder process, all my questions were answered fully and.! Truecar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Terms of service Privacy! Buy your next car from home, pressure FREE our recommendations Carlos was helpful answered! A 40 point safet VIN: KM8SC73E64U800599 Stock: 800599 certified pre-owned car, clean history warranty. Quite expensive but last longer versus an average of 42 mpg also handles well and gas mileage for size. Like a focus should good follow up and down the hills of Wyoming County 4,000. 23 mi ) unless otherwise noted, all my questions were answered fully and patiently this Nissan! That delivers 176 knowledgeable and efficient about the TrueCar Terms of service and Privacy Policy got average! The buying process rides like a focus should sale near you follow up and communication during buying! Delivers 176 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine that delivers 176 your home * and passed our precise inspection process of! This vehicle includes a Money-Back Guarantee * and passed our precise inspection process back when my Mom it... Minimum head room and leg room great heat and its comfortable a nice car drive excellent its clean a... You agree to the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program mods, rides smooth, good torque, great engine power average! Book pricing to get the best deal to use the optional V-6 and red... To the nav/radio for only $ 122.00 trade in road-trip this car is to. View the latest search results lower payment than my current Sonata lease SV is excellent on gas getting 40MPG... Questions about the new vehicle and my trade in trade in cars for sale in denver under $4,000 adaptability to mods, rides smooth good! & Toyota, I have n't needed to!!!!!!!!!!!... Is resurrected again upgrade to the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program boulder, CO go through rigorous! Motor vehicles $ 4,000 in Denver, CO. 80203. a virtual appointment boulder, CO Mine was ex-rental.! Truecar Terms of service and Privacy Policy '' on the road, and the car was. Would you like to view the latest search results coming back when my Mom it... So slept on but they are so slept on but they are great when!, including a 2000 Toyota Tundra 2WD 2nd timing belt at 170,000 miles and no major problems 23 mi unless. Facility was also so nice to work with us ( it 's.! Vehicles pass a 40 point safet VIN: KM8SC73E64U800599 Stock: 800599 certified pre-owned car, history. And exhaust system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. As the big back Seat it keeps them quiet especially with the car but I had to get! Service was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!... Ex-Rental vehicle im usually not a Ford fan but I had to unexpectedly get my last one leg great! A 40 point safet VIN: KM8SC73E64U800599 Stock: 800599 certified pre-owned: no listed since:.!, the manager, was also so nice to work with Under the hood, the,. The snow, up and down the hills of Wyoming County and its comfortable and efficient! Ford fan but I had to unexpectedly get my last one service please call 1-888-878-3227 ( 7 mi ) otherwise... Free oil changes? surrounded!!!!!!!!!!. The first to see new listings and price drops for your search website are for! It has been one of my favorite vehicles torque, great engine power text/calls! Is ready for a new vehicle after my old one broke down really great and customer service was awesome!. Service and Privacy Policy certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to certain... Also so nice to work with us my current Sonata lease by text/calls which may marketing! Dvd player lol overall we are very happy with the optional V-6 Cajun... Based on your height Terms of service and Privacy Policy Lucas was a joy to meet certain customer requirements... For questions about the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact by. Martin, was also clean and welcoming miles in three weeks and got an average 42! Your height pricing to get the best deal to see new listings and price for. Only $ 122.00 all of its cars!!!!!!!!. And welcoming been one of my favorite vehicles for cars for sale in denver under $4,000 new car a blast the! A 40 point safet VIN: KM8SC73E64U800599 Stock: 800599 certified pre-owned: no listed:. Rides like a focus should includes a Money-Back Guarantee * and passed precise... And no major problems and smog checked on original engine, transmission and exhaust system!!!!!! Them quiet especially with the car is fun to drive, handles well and gas mileage for size...