R58 I know, loved that commercial. The wife and kids are listed, but not him. (Talking about the human man, not the puppet). [bold]He's[/bold] the one who should be balled. He's been in many films and TV shows. "Cory" the hot husband from the HGTV Bassett furniture commercial. R352 After much Googleage, seems his name is Tyler Reefer. Check out our FAQ Page. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. You can easily improve your search by specifying the number of letters in the answer. Spectrum Guy is hot. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. He's a young dad who wakes up to find his mother and baby son making coffee. He's the hot Dad in the VW Atlas spots. This cookie is used to detect and defend when a client attempt to replay a cookie.This cookie manages the interaction with online bots and takes the appropriate actions. Many actors are able, to pull off an accent, at will. Scorecard Research sets this cookie for browser behaviour research. The little girl on this commercial is precious! Used by Microsoft Advertising as a unique ID for visitors. [quote] the guy in the new Kraft Macaroni and Cheese ads ("It's different, but the same") is Craig Kilborn? R330, that's a good commercial. The second search result on Google for his name came up with "Kenan Heppe: Hollywood Actor and Douchebag.". He says "February is HUGE for us!" The dad in the NatWest commercial in the UK. He's a little "different," but I think he's adorable. PS, by standing, I don't mean John Hamm. WTF? Published September 08, 2020 Advertiser Cascade This would lead to his next gig that took him across the pond to Europe.Shortly after thisShortly after this he auditioned, and won the lead role, in a German film. Please click here to register for free. No wonder those Ad Men make the big bucks. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. [quote]I didn't realize until recently that CO Humps from Orange Is The New Black was the singing Chase Bank guy. Used by Zoominfo to enhance customer data. Funny, cute and nice bulge at :33 and :56. It's a car commercial with two brothers, and the older brother is returning/selling stuff, presumably moving in with girlfriend because "Turn out the lights the party's over" is playing. While considering himself as, not being "Famous", he was recently contacted for an interview by Elle magazine. The _omappvs cookie, used in conjunction with the _omappvp cookies, is used to determine if the visitor has visited the website before, or if it is a new visitor. I couldn't understand how the 50-year old schlub from "Swingers" could have such a hot young brother. actor ed Crossword Clue. Used to help protect the website against Cross-Site Request Forgery attacks. Have questions about this ad or our catalog? [citation needed]. every time it comes on his pecs almost give me wood. She should be thanking her lucky stars she gets that hunky chest to snuggle up against every night. YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data. This cookie is set by Rubicon Project and is used for recording cookie consent data. CMPS cookie is set by CasaleMedia for anonymous user tracking based on user's website visits, for displaying targeted ads. This cookie is set by Segment to count the number of people who visit a certain site by tracking if they have visited before. Rubicon Project sets this cookie as an internal user identifier that stores user data to be used for analytics. In the ad he's almost gaunt in a sexy way and the stubble really works for him better than most. This information is used to pick out ads delivered by the platform and assess the ad performance and its attribute payment. There's a new series where he reads letters from Brookside fans and one is saying something like "Who needs anything else but Brookside and bed?". R11 That's strange. Total goofy DILF. These stories were before he was married so maybe he's nicer now. He starred in the TBS comedy Glory Daze as Eli Feldman, a freshman who rushes the wildest fraternity on a 1980s college campus. YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages. Sorry for the poor quality; it's the only version of this commercial I could find online. AdScale sets this cookie to target ads by registering the user's movements across websites. This Folgers ad I've seen 5 times today. [2] He attended Yale University. "Sex on a stick" is the most retarded phrase in the language. Ryan Caltagirone, the highly fuckable "tour guide" from the Dr. Scholl's ad. Thats the new far-right talking point. StackAdapt sets this cookie as a Random Identifier for user identification, to display relevant advertisements. He played the part of a teenage boy who got an underage teenage girl pregnant. Cut to him in a tiny bed, patting the tiny space beside him, saying, "Room for two. In addition to the 40-plus AT&T ads . R146, the thing that kills me about that commercial is that every time says "I'm never", it's a lie, ,and he does. . This cookie, set by DataXu, tracks the advertisement report which helps to improve the marketing activity. Wow R14 I just looked up Jordan James Smith so I could post his picture. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. Great actor. He's exactly who I thought of when I saw this thread. His first official listed acting role, was with Claire Danes, on the TV show, "My So-Called Life". It's very odd, the reactions. im too lazy and/or incompetent to turn up the commercial just now. Chris Fries is the voice of The Owl in Americas Best. Lights low and slow jam on the stereo, actor Sterling K. Brown starts to tell you that he has a "dirty little secret" that he does every night. Who is in the latest Old Spice commercial? I can't recall exactly what the guy looks like but I remember a commercial for, I think, Hallmark cards; divorced mom picks out a card for her son to give divorced dad, saying what a great dad he is; great casting b/c the kid is old enough to get it, but young enough so that you know the mom picked out the card; the mom goes to leave, she's outside and it's been snowing and the kid says 'mommmeeee stay' and the divorced dad says to come by early tomorrow for Christmas or something and you see the divorced mom give a little and say okay I'd like that and the hope is they get back together -- all b/c of the hallmark card. If I were a client, I would decline my agency's selection of these two actors for my spot. Submissions should come only from actors, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. I hope we'll be seeing more of Matt McNelly, R175. Quick Answer : Does Grindr tell if you screenshot? YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video. There's a very attractive bearded guy in the Chevy Malibu commercial who runs the focus group looking at the car without any identification on it -- the spot in which someone laughingly thinks the car looks like a BMW. Nicholas Hoult never looked as good as he did in last year's Jaguar commercials. That's the guy, r21! Morgan Matthews (II). Dear" now? He is the standing guy in this commercial. This cookie is used for preventing the installation of third party advertiser or other cookies on the browser. She died on February 15, 2004. The twin on the right in this commercial. But in my imagination, he's the man of my dreams. The Ford "Summer Sale" commercial where the sexy dad is giving his son a hard time as he tries to back Dad's boat into the water ("No pressure, it's only my favorite boat."). Hot daddy in Laser Spine Institute commercial. I guess he has that generic "all-american" face thing going for him. Poor decision to air these together right after the other. Still seeking for a "digital glue" that will help you solve your digital transformation tasks in a . The domain of this cookie is owned by Nielsen. [quote]Not normally into blonde guys, but there's a commercial for either Chantix or nicotine patches with a hot thirtyish dad playing with his baby and talking about how he finally quit smoking when she came home from the hospital. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This cookie is set by the provider The Guardian. The dweebish guy in the blue shirt in the ciabattaticious Wendy's commercial. Does Sterling K Brown voice a UPMC commercial? Trivago. Because it's not the same person. Hispanic?) What a cutie. the baby-faced fit-fat guy from one of the credit report commercials running on comedy central. Factor VIII is one of many clotting factors that contribute to the production of thrombin via the clotting cascade's intrinsic pathway. Also like the mixed race guy (Asian? OP, his name is Evan Hoyt Thompson and he looks better in that TV ad than in any if his head shots. He's a cutie. Joe Keery in the Ferris Bueller-inspired Domino's pizza commercial. [14][15] They have a son, who was born in 2006. Menu. How to. Who is the actor in the shingles commercial? Eduardo Rioseco, the Nissan Sentra "Best Man.". Enter a Crossword Clue. [4], In 2006, he starred as Jeremy Glick in the feature film United 93. Hate the commercial but he is looking fine in it. Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Hope the Osteo Bi-Flex guy is at least Bi. Twitter sets this cookie to integrate and share features for social media and also store information about how the user uses the website, for tracking and targeting. They inform viewers about the product or service and persuade them to purchase it. The boyfriend, who he meets at the end of the commercial, is hot too. [quote]Congrats OP, you've started a thread so entertaining I registered to post. Adorable is the right word. It helps in consumer profiling for online advertising. I called it expecting it to be an agent!!! what does cardiac silhouette is unremarkable mean / fresh sage cologne slopes of southern italy / cascade mountain tech insulated sleeping pad r value. I cannot find it on Youtube. Who is the actor in the Americas Best commercial? Wow, I was thinking of starting a thread on this very topic, since I have several. O'Stralyun? Jamal (born March 22, 1986) is an American actor, best known for the film Adventureland and his AT&T Rollover Minutes commercials. The bacon-fighting dude in this Tums commercial - maybe because he reminds me of Dustin Milligan (the vet on Shitt's Creek). This cookie is set by the provider Mixcloud. Now what's his name? Hello. The dmvk cookie is set by Dailymotion to record data of visitor behaviour on the website. Upthread, there was some appreciation for Jordan James Smith, the hot guy in the Humira ad (which is still running). Dark haired gorgeous guy this one ran about 6-7 years ago. His name is Ryan Caltagirone. This Cascade commercial isn't new, but it's one that I've been seeing a lot . Then the two couples continue: Right after dinner, and Definitely after meatloaf., The commercial concludes with this voice-over: Do it! Is it really twins? The stories said he was very rough. You can tell he's got a great body even with clothes on. Cascade chose to air this commercial, knowing it would be controversial. The domain of this cookie is owned byOracle Eloqua. Luca Oriel in a commercial for the American Cancer Society. This cookie is used to manage the interaction with the online bots. Who is the blonde girl in the new Verizon commercial? Furthermore, Who are the actors in the Cascade commercial? The young guy from the Ocean Spray ads. No, that he has gaps in his beard pattern, like a teenager. Otherwise he's sort of average. The Subaru commercial with the couple who imagines themselves buying khakis. This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. I once e-mailed him and asked for an autographed headshot. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Chartbeat sets this cookie to store the original referrer for the site visitor. I think he might be gay but can't really tell. 12-11-2018 10:26 AM. [citation needed] He is perhaps best known for presenting the American reality television series Tool Academy. In English that translates to, Good Times, Bad Times. The guy in the Lexus commercial that takes place in Paris. She mocked a trans teen who was rejected by their grandmother then said she would have beaten the kid. So the next scene is him divorcing his wife and abandoning his kids? In another ad, it's two fat, sassy black women with very similar voices. Chartbeat sets this cookie to store information about when a visitor has visited the site before. AddThis sets this geolocation cookie to help understand the location of users who share the information. Thanks for stopping by. He is the husband of Mariska Hargitay, with whom he has three children. Has anyone seen the Centrum Silver commercial, where the guy in the pool is lifting a kid (his grandson?). The other guy in the ad isn't all that bad either. The hipster guy in the komono selling cars that didn't suck. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. A load with as few as eight dishes is all it takes to save water. There's no bump for "holding the product"! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It's funny to me that a commercial/product so obviously tailored for fearful Republicans features such homoeroticsm. Sign up to track 4 nationally aired TV ad campaigns for Jussie Smollett. Eww , don't do that, that's weird. What else you know her from Since exploding onto the scene in 2013 as a bubbly AT&T employee named Lily, Vayntrub has become a recognizable actor. There are a couple other versions. Cascade Platinum TV Spot, 'Lets Your Dishwasher Be the Dish Washer', Cascade Platinum ActionPacs TV Spot, 'Cuts Through Tough, Baked-On Food', Dawn Ultra Dish Soap TV Spot, 'Anniversary Dinner', Finish Jet-Dry TV Spot, 'Sorry, Dishwasher', Cascade Platinum Plus TV Spot, 'Atrvete a lavar platos diferente' [Spanish], Cascade Platinum Plus TV Spot, 'Doing Dishes Differently', Cascade Platinum Plus TV Spot, 'Do It: Save Water', This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. Debatable. The Christmas tree seller in the Edible Arrangements commercial. Not current but I thought the guy in the Chevy truck commercial that used Back in Black was hot. If Christians turn violent its drag queens fault. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. R6, I think both guys in that Hyundai ad are hot. She was previously married to Richard Merrell, Terry O'Sullivan, Thomas Samuel Carr and Jack Harvey Campbell Berry. Yes that's right. Download the 2023 Super Bowl TV Ad Report from iSpot Today. He has been seen in various blockbuster movies such as The Truman Show, Apollo 13, The Hours, and many more. When you use your dishwasher every night instead of handwashing for just 10 minutes, you save 100 gallons of water a week. Some features on this site require a subscription. Jordan Murphy is an American actor, host, and producer. Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Now I'm obsessed with James Jordan Smith and just watched several u tube vids of him. Unfortunately, in the last shot, an out of focus baby incubator is shown joining them. Football player Alejandro Villanueva is SOOO HOT in this commercial. Bush was born in Philadelphia and raised in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. He fell in love. Why are they watching television? Once you notice it, you can't stop seeing it. Source: usatoday.com Over fifteen TV commercial actors have played Colonel Sanders since 1980. He says it's specially designed for soaking, scrubbing and rinsing and dissolve quickly to clean off stuck-on food. God, R206, he must not be too bright to post his real phone number online. Unfortunately I guess they are a real family. The What If We All Go Beyond? television advertisement also includes a cameo by NFL player Todd Gurley.