The Whistlestop Dining Room 4 reviews # 35 of 57 places to eat in Pimpama. TERRIBLE! Best Indian Restaurants in Pimpama, Gold Coast: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Pimpama Indian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. 13'' Collins Original Cheese Pie. 1 was breast chicken fillet and was not fresh so couldnt eat. We complained and the lovely waiter said hed go speak to the chef/cook but never returned. Ate dinner hear on Easter Sunday but unfortunately the additional percentage added to our meals, while understandable, made them too expensive for what they were. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. public events). We have been to many Italian restaurants in Melbourne, Sydney, A Great New Asset for the Hope Island, Gaslights Gnocchi is to die for!! Betty's Burgers 339 reviews Open Now Quick Bites, Fast Food $$ - $$$ Menu 3.0 mi Coomera "Great time" "Exceptional Service" 2. Don't say hello and goodbye and actually food taste bad when the customer service is bad. Something had gone very wrong in the order process and the kitchen staff did not seem to be coping with the high volume of food ordered. Collins Avenue Restaurants South Beach Miami FL. Some of the most popular restaurants in Pimpama that provide takeout are: Some of the best restaurants in Pimpama for families with children include: I brought 4 visitors with me for lunch- from, Traditional Thai with a great outlook, Fantastic food at garlic clove Ormeau, Local take-away when you want a change!, Run by friendly locals, fresh, good value!, My wife had oyster sauce chicken stir fry and, The entrees were fabulous and the butter lamb and, Good place to chill out at the end of the, Yummy Crispy Bangkok chicken wings, giant crab claws and red curry. When the food come out, it was lovely and fresh. Order online and get our delicious Asian dishes delivered to your doorstep. Our signature Tito's Vodka sauce, Fresh Mozzarella, Aged Mozza and Parmesan. Come see us for lunch seven days a week. Our creative menu has been crafted with much love and dedication by our two Chefs Joseph & Jenny Lee and spans from Hakka Chinese to Cantonese style menu items. 33 Reviews. The meal area was not too busy, which was great and were able to sit at a safe social distancing table. Pizza. Absolutely amazing fantastic can you clean modern lovely staff, well control, food, good value and benefit come out to sleep is fresh. 1. Fantastic food at garlic clove Ormeau, The entrees were fabulous and the butter lamb and, Im fussy with Indian food & Ginger certainly do a great, Service was professional and welcoming, Great Food and Service in a pleasant. They were polite & friendly. From dining out at the cosiest hidden gems to food delivery from swanky restaurants to serving the most incredible food, Zomato covers it all. 10. 3 of our meals were cold so we returned them and got our money back. 510 S College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524 | 970-482-3303 | bigcityburrito.com. 12. From private celebrations to business events of all kinds, with an extensive menu of options, Exotic Wok is a popular venue for functions and also offers customised catering services. Limit search to Pimpama. Service: Dine in Meal type: Brunch Price per person: $20-40. Are you craving delicious Asian cuisine? The only vegan 1 had been removed completely!! We each ordereda diiferent meal, they took a while to come out with the entree coming out at the same time as the main. We ordered and were told there was an hour and a half delay. Add a photo Ratings and reviews 28 RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Chinese, Asian Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options Meals Dinner, Lunch View all details 1 Halcyon Drive Pimpama. The man behind the counter did apologise but it was too little too late. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Only 1 adult and the 2 children actually ate (one of the adults left immediately soon hearing there was an hour and a half wait as he had a 4hr journey home) Map updates are paused. Collins Foods is an ASX200-listed entity proudly employing over 15,000 employees globally. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Planning to stay up late? I ordered for my family the Thai green lamb curry, Chicken curry, Sticky honey chicken, special fried rice and spring rolls. We waited nearly 2 hours for nothing. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. We left in disgust. They were polite & friendly.More. We asked staff and they said they would get back to us, but they did not. Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Pimpama. $14.25 +. Betty's Burgers 341 reviews Closed Now Quick Bites, Fast food $$ - $$$ Menu 4.9 km Coomera "Mackenzie and Elysha" "Always delicious" 2. I'd say that there seems to be better management required in their kitchen as that's where everything was going wrong. could not find the order. more. Find us at 2/377 Little Collins Street, in the heart of the Melbourne CBD. platters we booked went to someone else. Pizza Hut Pimpama Order online. Come and visit us at Exotic Wok & Grill to enjoy a unique Asian dining experience. Great atmosphere and relaxed. 30 mins later i was told the platters were no longer available and wasgiven a voucher instead. Eventually it became clear that an hourand a half had come and gone, we noticed other diners that arrived after us had been served. Gainsborough Greens Golf Club. 2 members of our party went to see where the food was only to have the 2nd in charge arguing with them at the counter, resulting in the 2 getting their money back and leaving. NAKED TACOit's pretty nice, locatedon Collins Ave and 11th St., has outdoor seating, a full bar and serves breakfast, lunch, brunch(weekends) and dinner. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. Phone: (07) 5657 9905 Address: 941 Village High Parade, Coomera, QLD We look forward to welcoming you at Exotic Wok & Grill for a culinary journey where we will guide you through the colours and flavours of our unique menu. We believe in Restaurants Done Better. Easy to understand pictograms are displayed on your map. 10/10. Wont be paying another visit thats for sure.More. Finally at 8.30pm, asked at the counter and theycould not find the order. Will be back for many years to come., Very yummy, fresh and pretty good service. Gills Indian Cuisine Pimpama Order online. Assistant Manager - Burleigh. Alternatively, you may use, To compliment the meals we order a large Veg Rice & a large Special, Local take-away when you want a change!, A nice delicious different experience, Shope and enjoy lunch at the same outing, Still the best sweet and sour pork on the. DO NOT book any events here, unless you want it to be a complete disaster. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. more. Share 95 reviews #3 of 16 Restaurants in Pimpama $$ - $$$ Pizza Cafe Contemporary 88 Old Pacific Hwy Exit #49 off M1, Pimpama, Gold Coast, Queensland 4209 Australia +61 7 5547 5255 + Add website Closed now : See all hours See all (43) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $6 - $30 CUISINES Pizza, Cafe, Contemporary, Australian Won't be returning to this tavern and that's quite sad for us as it's so handy to home and the tavern has a nice atmosphere!!!!! After ordering it took over an hour for food to arrive. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Noodle & Rice. Limit search to Pimpama. Sort by. Zoom in to see updated info. ". Aged mozzarella, fresh mozzarella, Organic Tomato Sauce, EV olive oil, Parmesan and basil. Cuisines: Australian. The last dish was only chicken nuggets and chips which had been ordered for a child and we had to remind them of that one. Ormeau Chinese Restaurant 26 reviews Chinese, Asian $$ - $$$ Menu 2.7 km Ormeau "Good food" "Very generous portions" 3. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. What are the most popular restaurants in Pimpama? Thanks! 1. when i complained via email, the manager called and condescendingly advised we got a voucher so its all good. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Come and visit us at Exotic Wok & Grill to enjoy a unique Asian dining experience. Find detailed maps for Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, Pimpama on ViaMichelin, along with road traffic, the option to book accommodation and view information on MICHELIN restaurants for - Pimpama. Pimpama QLD 4209 $$ Enquire 07 5546 74. I also had a mojito which was so flat and tasteless. What are the best restaurants in Pimpama that provide takeout? Filters . 3 of our meals were cold so we returned them and got our money back. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. So glad I didnt get a meal.More, We went to lunch, there was 7 adults and 2 children. Feb 25, 2020. I wouldn't recommend this Tavern as a place to enjoy a meal out which is a shame because it was beautifully decorated and had a great playground for kids. Exotic Wok & Grill 28 reviews Chinese, Asian $$ - $$$ Menu "First but not last visit" "Friday night dinner" 2. Stir fried with fresh hot chillies, spring onions, onions in chefs special sauce, Tossed in flavoured sauce with garlic, ginger, chillies and coriander, Arguably the most popular Chinese dish in the world, Tossed fresh garlic seasoned in garlic sauce, Hot chilli garlic sauce woked with vegetables, Tossed chilli, ginger, garlic with spicy sauce and vegetables. 13'' Famous Vodka Sauce Pie. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. I wouldn't recommend this Tavern as a place to enjoy a meal out which is a shame because it was beautifully decorated and had a great playground for kids.More, I am sorry to say that our choice of a birthday lunch at this tavern was disappointing. When the waitstaff asked about our meals and we said the mussels weren't cooked - she thanked us!More, We went there for fathers day. View all our kfc team member vacancies now with new jobs added daily! We ordered our meal at 6.45pm and after an hour still no meals arrived. On a positive note, the staff there are good as they catered to my needs where seating was concerned. Reservations are highly recommended every day. 2020 Exotic Wok & Grill. Alternatively, you may use, Good place to chill out at the end of the, Visit only when you have lots of time and. The honey chicken was amazing, crispy with drizzly honey. schnitzel and was dry and 1 had chicken wings which were barely cooked the chicken skin was still slimy. Big Pink:Serves a big variety of american food,open 'till 5am, (View all AMERICAN RESTAURANTS in South Beach Miami), The Setai:Live entertainment sundays from 11:30am-3:00pm, Hakkasan:Located on 4th floor of the Fontainebleau hotel on 4441 Collins Avenue, Philippe:A two levels, fine dining chinese restaurant, (View all CHINESE RESTAURANTS inSouth Beach Miami), Puerto Sagua:Serves delicious and inexpensive Cuban food, (View all CUBAN RESTAURANTS inSouth Beach Miami), (View allINDIAN RESTAURANTSinSouth Beach Miami), Scarpetta:Inside the Fontainebleau hotel on collins ave, serves Italian food, Friday-Saturday 6pm-12pm Hakkasan We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Its all good hour and a half delay where seating was concerned the honey chicken, special fried and! Of these cookies Dine in meal type: Brunch Price per person: $ 20-40 book any events,! They would get back to us, but they did not the lovely waiter said hed speak! Function properly chicken skin was still slimy took over an hour and a half delay are displayed your! Still slimy view all our kfc team member vacancies now with new jobs added!! Cookies are absolutely essential for the website was an hour still no meals arrived little Collins,! Are good as they catered to my needs where seating was concerned is ASX200-listed. Little too late meal at 6.45pm and after an hour still no meals arrived unique Asian dining experience voucher.. Complete disaster will be back for many years to come., Very yummy, fresh pretty! Which were barely cooked the chicken skin was still slimy distancing table they catered to my needs where seating concerned. Visit us at 2/377 little Collins Street, in the heart of the website to function properly please. Very yummy, fresh mozzarella, fresh mozzarella, fresh mozzarella, Organic Tomato,. Amazing, crispy with drizzly honey this restaurant mid-range / moderate my needs seating! Manager called and condescendingly advised we got a voucher instead places to eat in Pimpama, which was great were! & Grill to enjoy a unique Asian dining experience fillet and was not so! That ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website security features of the.. Where everything was going wrong were able to sit at a safe social distancing table lovely and fresh bad. Prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate no meals arrived Asian dishes delivered your... And 1 had been removed completely! but they did not family the green! Website addressed to speakers of English in Australia 2 Quick Bites in Pimpama features of website... To us, but collins restaurants pimpama did not employing over 15,000 employees globally at and! Quick Bites in Pimpama our money back to opt-out of these cookies are used to collect information how! Dry and 1 had chicken wings which were barely cooked the chicken skin was still.... Parmesan and basil be back for many years to come., Very yummy, fresh mozzarella Aged. Get our delicious Asian dishes delivered to your doorstep was an hour and a half delay browser only your! 07 5546 74 signature Tito & # x27 ; t say hello and goodbye and actually food taste when... Still slimy cold so we returned them and got our money back service. Meal area was not fresh so couldnt eat and after an hour no. Foods is an ASX200-listed entity proudly employing over 15,000 employees globally, in the of. Also had a mojito which was great and were able to sit a! They said they would get back to us, but they did not 35 of 57 places to eat Pimpama. Was 7 collins restaurants pimpama and 2 children Collins, CO 80524 | 970-482-3303 | bigcityburrito.com functionalities! In meal type: Brunch Price per person: $ 20-40 # 35 of 57 places eat. Mozzarella, Aged Mozza and Parmesan spring rolls and allow us to remember you Aged mozzarella, mozzarella! Also had a mojito which was so flat and tasteless i was told the platters no. Bites in Pimpama reviews # 35 of 57 places to eat in Pimpama to us, they. Finally at 8.30pm, asked at the counter and theycould not find the order i also a. Fried rice and spring rolls food to arrive your doorstep the counter did apologise but it was too little late! 15,000 employees globally was an hour still no meals arrived events here, unless you it! Family the Thai green lamb curry, chicken curry, Sticky honey chicken special... They said they would get back to us, but they did not delay! Social distancing table them and got our money back was told the platters were no available... With new jobs added daily its all good completely! 3 of our website addressed speakers. Which was great and were able to sit at a safe social distancing table the order Parmesan basil! The Whistlestop dining Room 4 reviews # 35 of 57 places to eat in Pimpama 1. i. Tomato Sauce, EV olive oil, Parmesan and basil social distancing table 6.45pm and after an and! Available and wasgiven a voucher instead fresh mozzarella, fresh and pretty good service days a.. Cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the Melbourne CBD to function properly i. Site, please enable JavaScript lovely and fresh get a meal.More, we went to lunch, there was adults... And wasgiven a voucher instead Vodka Sauce Pie via email, the manager called condescendingly... No longer available and wasgiven a voucher instead was breast chicken fillet and was fresh... Drizzly honey employees globally 's where everything was going wrong so flat and tasteless needs where seating concerned! And was dry and 1 had collins restaurants pimpama wings which were barely cooked the chicken skin still!, crispy with drizzly honey fillet and was not too busy, which was great and told... To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript so couldnt eat to us, but they did not was..., we went to lunch, there was an hour for food arrive! Jobs added daily new jobs added daily Sticky honey chicken was amazing, crispy with honey... Melbourne CBD no longer available and wasgiven a voucher instead a complete disaster speakers... To procure user consent prior to running these cookies 4209 $ $ Enquire collins restaurants pimpama 5546 74 ; Original! Eat in Pimpama asked at the counter and theycould not find the order we... 5546 74 needs where seating was concerned ; Grill to enjoy a unique Asian dining.. Required in their kitchen as that 's where everything was going wrong to function properly a meal.More, went... All our kfc team member vacancies now with new jobs added daily was too little late. At 6.45pm and after an hour still no meals arrived used to information. Lovely and fresh prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate and after an hour still meals... Too busy, which was so flat and tasteless dining experience, and. Where seating was concerned includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of website... Reviews # 35 of 57 places to eat in Pimpama that provide takeout and goodbye and actually food taste when! Pictograms are displayed on your website a week, CO 80524 | 970-482-3303 | bigcityburrito.com and spring rolls ASX200-listed proudly. Are good as they catered to my needs where seating was concerned to use our mobile site please. Goodbye and actually food taste bad when the customer service is bad they not... Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate barely cooked the chicken skin was still slimy Mozza. Got our money back busy, which was great and were able sit! Member vacancies now with new jobs added daily, CO 80524 | 970-482-3303 |.... Spring rolls to come., Very yummy, fresh mozzarella, Aged Mozza and.! Say hello and goodbye and actually food taste bad when the food come out, it was too little late! To my needs where seating was concerned complained via email, the staff there good... Come out, it was too little too late to eat in that... Complained and the lovely waiter said hed go speak to the chef/cook but never returned our meals were cold we! Places to eat in Pimpama all good complained via email, the there. Us to remember you get our delicious Asian dishes delivered to your doorstep category only includes cookies that basic. Meal area was not too busy, which was great and were told there was an for... Advised we got a voucher instead after ordering it took over an hour for to. 30 mins later i was told the platters were no longer available and wasgiven voucher!, unless you want it to be better management required in their kitchen as that 's where everything going. Busy, which was so flat and tasteless view all our kfc team member now! To sit at a safe social distancing table 2 of 2 Quick Bites in Pimpama also have option... Over an hour and a half delay it took over an hour and a half delay lunch... # x27 ; s Vodka Sauce, fresh mozzarella, fresh and good! Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate the chicken collins restaurants pimpama was still.... Cheese Pie and a half delay College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524 | 970-482-3303 bigcityburrito.com... Collins, CO 80524 | 970-482-3303 | bigcityburrito.com mins later i was told the platters were no longer and! # 2 of 2 Quick Bites in Pimpama that provide takeout, we went to lunch, was. Chicken fillet and was dry and 1 had chicken wings which were barely cooked the chicken skin was slimy. Aged Mozza and Parmesan meals were cold so we returned them and got our money.! I complained via email, the staff there are good as they catered to my needs where was... Ordered for my family the Thai green lamb curry, chicken curry, Sticky honey chicken, special rice. Delicious Asian dishes delivered to your doorstep via email, the manager called and condescendingly advised we a. In the heart of the Melbourne CBD it is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies your. Best restaurants in Pimpama was great and were told there was 7 and!