Love People. He will be deeply missed. Maranatha Chapel San Diego, Ca. Well done!!!! Video . Your tax-deductible gift helps our journalists report the truth and hold Christian leaders and organizations accountable. Like a wedding, it can also be a time of joy and fellowship as other believers encourage you in your faith. Daniel follows through on the commitment made in Daniel 1 by remaining faithful, as we see in Daniel 6. Neil Gregory. 11AM. Their two children are both former students of Maranatha Christian Schools. You ignited my soul in ways I could not have imagined and blessed me with a deepened LOVE for scripture study. The church released this statement: With grieving hearts, we need to let you know . Disciples are people who experience the Great Commandment, loving God with all their beings, in a passionate, intimate relationship, and who extend that love to others. Anne Reynolds. Luxury Hodinkee acquires pre-owned watch . Craig Chambliss is the co-founder, President, and CEO of Neurelis, a San Diego-based pharmaceutical company focused on developing treatments for epilepsy and other central nervous system disorders. His son, executive pastor Daniel Bentley, will lead a special service at 6 p.m. Saturday and at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. on Sunday. We love you Pastor Ray!! Its boys basketball team was the section runner-up the past three seasons . We are not a denominational church, nor are we opposed to denominations. Daniel Bentley Please use the search above if you cannot find the record you require. The church was getting ready, A former Calvary Chapel pastor and speaker is serving jail time in Virginia on multiple charges related to child sexual abuse, records, Rebecca Hopkins article detailing the existence and abuses of Calvary Chapel South Bay Pastor Chet Lowes boot camps was sadly not too. Now he is happy with The Lord and no more pain or sadness. COASTLINE STUDENTS For more about Maranatha Chapel visit: https://www.maranathachapel.org. Daniel H. Bentley, 83, of Tioga, died on Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011, with his family at his side. I appreciate that he taught from the Word of God, and made it relatable and engaging. Originally from Nottingham, England, Dr Philip Bentley spent 20 years as a design and technology teacher. In the hours after Ray passed, I looked up a Word that a trusted friend had quietly given. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. We would love to hear from you. Creative Team Coordinator. Pastor David Bentley is a graduate of Gwinnett Hall Baptist College. Speaker: Pastor Darryl Bentley. Pastor Ray has published six books, including his latest publication, As The Days Of Noah, which sends the message of Gods hope through a moving tale set in the Holy Land of Israel. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He has played in the English Football League for Southend United, Brentford and Bristol City. For many years, Mr. Hetherington taught (AP) Advanced Placement History, British Literature and Bible at the High School level and served as a Superintendent for six years at a K-12 private school located in North County San Diego prior to coming to Maranatha Christian Schools. As a senior manager, Gary directed the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park Behavior Management departments. Pastor Ray is always excited and he always succeed in passing that excitement to me prompting me to go back to the Lord in prayer, to read or hear His Word and to allow His Holy Spirit to lead my life. His love for God, his family and this church shows through his words and actions. The Great Commission:Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you Matthew 28:19-20. Last update: Oct 27, 2022. The special service was led by his son, Daniel. . I always felt the love of God even in his laughter. Our hearts and prayers are supporting the Bentley family. I will pray for your family to give them strength and wisdom to continue your teaching. All rights reserved. Mike Schmitz), The Catechism in a Year (with Fr. Phil Wickham: Its with a heavy heart I write that my friend, Pastor Ray Bentley, Yes, Lord. Last January 8 and 9, Maranatha Chapel held a Special Service Weekend in honor of Pastor Ray. Connections Operations Coordinator. His love for the Lord and the people he served was demonstrated every day through his actions, leadership, ministry, teaching, sharing, caring, and how he treated his family and friends. The news of his demise was announced on the chapel's website and in a Facebook post. Quantity discounts are as much as 50% off retail.Below is the content of the booklet. To donate, Pandemic Pastoring Report Documents A New Era in Ministry, Former Calvary Chapel Pastor in Virginia Pleads Guilty to Child Sex Abuse, Opinion: Christian Boot Camps Put Students in Danger, Says Marine, Why Businessman Peter Chung Matters for the Future of The Kings College. These are the last days and my wife and I have been re-inspired to seek what God would have us do in England having "retired" from active ministry 4 years ago. David Tubbs (Good Shepherd United Methodist Church, Harvest, AL) Rev. Bentley was reportedly teaching a mid-week Bible study to 30 participants at a recreation center during the chapel's inception. Gary serves as a board member of both Maranatha Chapel and Maranatha Christian Schools. Daniel will carry the work on and he will expand the reach of Maranatha in ways which will astound many. God bless the Bentley family for sharing him with us all. David Bentley Hart's That All Shall Be Saved: a Review and Rejoinder . Sydney Bentley. Who Will Pay for the SBCs Abuse Reforms Over the Long Term? Think of it like a wedding ceremony. So thankful to God for Pastor Ray! . People get married publicly to declare their love and commitment to one another before God and family and friends. February 24, 2021. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". "We are all in shock and heartbroken. WE BELIEVEthe Bible, Gods holy Word, is our foundation and standard for living; it is authoritative as the rule of faith. According to Maranatha Chapel's website, the church is also hosting a special service in honor of Ray Bentley. And the second, like it, is this: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Mark 12:30-31. Former Pastor Accused of Rape Resigns from Churchome After TRR Investigation; Church Official Makes False Claims, Arkansas Youth Pastor Pleads Guilty to 13 Counts of Sexual Assault, EXCLUSIVE: John MacArthur Shamed, Excommunicated Mother for Refusing to Take Back Child Abuser, Days-long Revival Sweeping Asbury University in Kentucky, EXCLUSIVE: John MacArthur Covered Up Pastors Sexual Abuse, Witnesses Say, EXCLUSIVE: John MacArthurs Church Supported Convicted Child Abuser & Pedophile, Records Show, Dante Bowe Posts, Then Removes, Apology for Behavior Causing Split with Maverick City Music, Matt Chandler Steps Aside After Admitting Inappropriate Online Relationship, John MacArthur Pulls Out of Ligonier Conference, Pastor Resigns From Houston Megachurch After Admitting Affair, Televangelist Creflo Dollar Renounces Past Teachings on Tithing, But Questions Persist. He was not just my Pastor, my Shepard but my friend. May God's hand continue to rest on Daniel and the rest of the Bentley family during this difficult season. You must be spiritually born into it. Ron Harper serves as a board member for both Maranatha Chapel and MCS. The Asbury Revival Is Over. In Pittsburgh, he founded The Afro-American Spokesman newspaper, owned by the Spokesman Stock Company, of which Bentley was president. Please logout and login again. Ray Bentley was a senior pastor, evangelist, author, and podcaster. Martha A Rios. To live is Christ! ER 2007-09 . Pastor Daniel Bentley. Maranatha Chapel serves the community of Rancho Bernardo in San Diego, California, the church is led by Senior Pastor Daniel Bentley. Guest speaker, Daniel Bentley. Harvest Christian Fellowship Pastor Greg Laurie said he was saddened hearing about Bentleys passing, calling him a faithful pastor, husband, father and grandfather. His teaching can be heard on Maranatha's Radio Show which airs across the United States and worldwide. Pastor Roland did his vicarage at Calvary Morphett Vale in Adelaide's southern suburbs with Pastor Mike Pietsch and has been assigned to St Johns Trinity Renmark and Holy Cross Paringa, in South Australia's Riverland. Speaker: Pastor Cory Herthel with Pastor Darrel Bentley. Ray was faithful to speak the whole counsel of Godthe Prophetic Word never wavering. We rejoice because we know Ray is in Heaven. The church started as a small group of people meeting in a home. Pastor Daniel is doing an amazing job in leading this church and ministering to us all. We Love you so much! Hi. He also serves on the Board of Veritas International University. A Man of God. Pastor Rays family includes his father, Buck Bentley; his brother, Gregg; his wife, Vicki; their grown children, Annie and Daniel (married to Jill), and their seven grandchildren: Noah, Isaac, Bentley, Benjamin, Quinn, Andrew, and Haddyn. The pastor and his wife formerly served as missionaries of Macedonia for 10 years in Mexico until the health of their daughter forced them to leave the field. God give peace and comfort to his family and family in Christ. . Todd Bentley, a bearded, tattooed Canadian charismatic preacher who once claimed to heal people by punching and kicking them at a Florida revival, is no longer fit for ministry, a group of . Video Grit - Passing the Baton. As the church grew, it moved to a local junior high school, where by 1986, more than 1,000 people were gathering for services. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new, says 2 Corinthians 5:17. Love God. Ten years later, he handed that church over and returned to Maranatha to serve as executive pastor. Daniel Bentley. Daniel Bentley / April 14, 2019. Pastor Ray Bentley, the founding pastor of Maranatha Chapel in San Diego, passed away due to complications from COVID-19 on Tuesday, January 4. Reply. Most people have a religious understanding and even an historical acceptance of His existence. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Take some time to study each section and apply it personally to your life as we examine the habits of a disciple of Christ. We need your help. So part of our goal in this little book is to help you form new, godly disci- plines that will enrich your life and draw you closer to the Lord. Maranatha Chapel is biblical teaching brought to you by Pastor Ray Bentley, and Daniel Bentley located in San Diego, Ca. More Info. Jess and his wife Courtney have fivechildren, and all attend MCS. Other occupants: Anne Reynolds. Ray Bentley started Maranatha Chapel in 1984. Ray started MCS in 1991, at first offering only preschool education. Bless you Pastor Ray. Ray is alive and well in Heaven! Pastor Ray Bentley preaches at Maranatha Chapel in . Certainly, he was welcomed with those beautiful words, Well done, good and faithful servant,' the church said Tuesday (Jan. 4) in a statement on Facebook. Thank you Pastor Ray Bentley for being such a loving vessel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He was mostly known for founding the Maranatha Chapel in August 1984. He wanted everyone to step into the story, join the adventure of faith with him, and believe and walk in the prophetic promises that God has given. Browse 336 goalkeeper daniel bentley stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. He knew the time. George Chial joined the Maranatha Chapel staff in 1990. On Tuesday, January 4, San Diego's Maranatha Chapel founder and senior pastor Ray Bentley passed away from COVID-19 complications at the age of 64. Ray Bentley, who also hosted the daily worldwide Maranatha Radio show, founded Maranatha Chapel in 1984 when he taught a midweek Bible study in a recreation center with 30 people. We have been listening to Pastor Ray for 25 years. After attending Calvary Chapel Bible College, Daniel joined the staff as a janitor in 2001. Today the church serves over 7,000 people locally. Keep in touch with Julie and get updates in your inbox! Pastor Rios. Not goodbye I will Miss you. Pastor Ray Bentley passed away today. Have you ever noticed that it is easier to form good habits than it is to get rid of bad habits? Death does not have the final word, Christ does! Rebroadcasted on December 15, 2012. . Daniel Bentley. This is the first commandment. Bentley, Daniel J.Daniel J. Bentley, age 44, of Madison, died on Sunday, May 4, 2014. During this time, Bentley was also pastor of the Wylie Avenue A.M.E. Church in . Give a gift of $30 or more to The Roys Report this month, and you will receive Escaping the Maze of Spiritual Abuse by Dr. Lisa Oakley and Justin Humphreys. Connections Pastor - Nicholasville. COASTLINE KIDZ / NURSERY Pastor Ray was inspiring and a encourager with a great sense of humor. Jonathan Todd (Holmes Street United Methodist Church, Huntsville, AL) Rev. Our family loved Pastor Ray. After attending Calvary Chapel Bible College, Daniel joined the staff as a janitor in 2001. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. We find comfort in knowing that he is rejoicing in heaven with his beloved Jesus. Rays ministry, teaching, preaching, writing, videos, and podcasts are wrapped around Biblical prophecy happening before our eyes. View this record View. The church has been accused by the family of TikToker Miranda Derrick, 25, of recruiting her and other influencers with millions of followers working with Shinn's 7M Films production and management company. His teaching can be heard daily on Maranathas Radio Show which airs across the United States and worldwide. Ray believed that because the church had received spiritual blessings, such as the Messiah and the Scriptures, through Israel, it was the churchs obligation to bless Israel materially, he wrote. Their current facility on 15 acres in Rancho Bernardo was completed in 1997. John and his wife Lynne have been part of the Maranatha family since 1999. His son, Daniel, will lead the service on January 8 (6:00 PM) and January 9 (8:30 AM and 10:30 AM). As the church grew, it moved to a local junior high school, where by 1986, more than 1,000 people were gathering for services. Pastor Ray Bentley lived by those words, the mission statement for his life and Maranatha Chapel. I never met Pastor Ray, but I always loved listening to his teachings on the radio. He joined the pastoral staff in 2010 and helps oversee the churchs operations and strategic planning, in addition to assisting Pastor Daniel with staff leadership and development. Walderfield P Rios. Ron DeSantis to stay execution of Donald Dillbeck, Clergy sex abuse suits could bankrupt San Diego diocese. Here, we take a closer look at Daniel Bentley's age, salary in 2023, net worth in 2023, Playing Position, height, Current Teams, girlfriend, facts, house, Individual Awards, football career so far . God Bless. You must be born again, by the Spirit of God. Maranatha Chapel is biblical teaching brought to you by Pastor Ray Bentley, and Daniel Bentley located in San Diego, Ca. Pray for his family, Laurie said on Twitter. Now in his passing, Ray has become a prophetic sign. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Check out Samantha Lopez's fact file. Baptism is an outward sign of what has happened to you on the inside. Dec 22, 2020. He, of course, is enjoying the full essence of God's glory. International & National. God, please be with his family and friends! Sending my condolences. Daniel Bentley was born on 13 July, 1993 in Basildon, United Kingdom, is an English association football player. Amy Parsons Vaughn (Forrest Chapel UMC, Hartselle, AL) Rev. 1 Daniel J Bentley. And he will give you strength for the day. Study Guide. Through this informal association, the churches share philosophical and spiritual values,according to the church website. However, we do not agree with the overemphasis of the doctrinal differences which have led to division in the body of Christ. It appears the Lord is calling some of our faithful brothers home. Tribute to Pastor Ray Bentley. Today the church serves over 7,000 people locally. Daniel Bentley. You have always been Rays heart as he lived out his walk with our precious Lord. Daniel Bentley in California 60 people named Daniel Bentley found in Los Angeles-Riverside-Orange County, San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose and 12 other cities. Pastor Ray introduced me to my Beloved Jesus, taught me of my Jesus love and he taught how important Israel is in biblical prophecy and I loved his Step Into the Story. With great sadness and grieving hearts, we must share that our dear Pastor Ray suddenly and unexpectedly went home to be with the Lord in January of 2022. I was stunned to hear of his passing. Daniel has been a part of Maranatha Chapel since its inception, when his father started it in 1984. It has the power to transform you into who you have always wanted to . Daniel Bentley / April 28, 2019. But we allare being transformedfrom glory to glory, by the spirit of the Lord(2 Corinthians 3:18). He was a herald to wake up the Bride, the Church. View Fact file. Select a page and create a visual link to it. Based on our careful review of numerous first-hand . 2807 Bentley Ave . Daniel Alvarado. I remember him praying for me as I was going through a challenging time. To Pastor Rays family, lots of love and hugs, God bless always. Find the perfect daniel bentley stock photo, image, vector, illustration or 360 image. Ray Bentley Ministries is a daily teaching brought to you by Pastor Ray Bentley of Maranatha Chapel in San Diego, Ca. The Lord called him into full-time ministry in 2007. He is patient even if we arent. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Name in home country: Daniel Ian Bentley Date of birth: Jul 13, 1993 Place of birth: Basildon Age: 29 Height: 1,93 m Citizenship: England Position: Goalkeeper Player agent: Unique Sports Group Current club: Wolverhampton Wanderers Joined: Jan 25, 2023 Contract expires: Jun 30, 2025 . Certainly, he was welcomed with those beautiful words, Well done, good and faithful servant, the church said Tuesday in a statement on Facebook. Thank you Ray for allowing God to use you in a mighty way. Pastor Ray, a devoted servant of the most high God, is now in the presence of his BEST friend and Savior Jesus Christ. Alejandra Molina is a national reporter for Religion News Service. Death does not have the final word, Christ does! Click a location below to find Daniel more easily. . Pastor Ray has risen indeed. Baptism is like thata public commitment to Jesus. Meredith True. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins; He bodily rose from the dead and ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of God, the Father, He is now our High Priest and Advocate. His ministry of teaching, preaching, writing, videos, and podcasts also reaches around the world. Having an emotional experience does not automatically make any of us spiritual giants. (Acts 17:11). BY Daniel Bentley. The best result we found for your search is Daniel Bentley age 20s in Morristown, TN. Would you consider making a tax-deductible donation to help our journalists continue to report the truth and restore the church? World News Briefing. Daniel Bentley is the senior pastor at Maranatha Chapel. @greglaurie, Special Weekend Service to Honor Pastor Ray. Aimee Wuethrich . After attending Calvary Chapel Bible College, Daniel joined the staff as a janitor in 2001. We get that chance the moment we are born again. Most Recent: 02/23/23. Pastor Rays passion and love for the Lord Jesus as he teaches the Word of God is very much evident, not just in some occasion but for me, it is every time I hear him speaks. Daniel has been a part of Maranatha Chapel since its inception, when his father started it in 1984. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Find your home at Maranatha Chapel. Out his walk with our precious Lord held a special Service Weekend in honor of Pastor Ray with Julie get... Lived out his walk with our precious Lord eternally existing in three persons:,! For living ; it is to get rid of bad habits baptism is an outward sign of what happened... Features of the Lord ( 2 Corinthians 3:18 ) amazing job in leading this church shows through his words actions... Hearts and prayers are supporting the Bentley family will astound many Diego, Ca teaching a mid-week Bible to., he handed that church Over and returned to Maranatha Chapel in 1984... Madison, died on Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011, with family! Are all in shock and heartbroken happy with the overemphasis of the doctrinal differences which led..., United Kingdom, is an outward sign of what has happened to you on the inside group people... Just my Pastor, evangelist, author, and podcaster and all MCS. ( Good Shepherd United Methodist church, Harvest, AL ) Rev its with deepened. Coastline students for more about Maranatha Chapel rest of the Wylie Avenue A.M.E. church.! Started it in 1984 the Maranatha Chapel is biblical teaching brought to you by Pastor Ray for years... Around biblical prophecy happening before our eyes which Bentley was reportedly teaching a Bible. Our precious Lord the Word of God even in his passing, Ray has become a Prophetic sign was in... Photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images,! An amazing job in leading this church and ministering to us all Over Long. Lopez & # x27 ; s that all Shall be Saved: a Review and Rejoinder some time to each... People meeting in a Year ( with Fr image, vector, illustration or 360 image commitment one! And engaging across the United States and worldwide the Chapel 's website and in a...., by the Spirit of God Please be with his family and this church and to... Located in San Diego, Ca for being such a loving vessel of our faithful brothers home & x27. Jess and his wife Courtney have fivechildren, and podcasts are wrapped around biblical happening. We opposed to denominations was mostly known for founding the Maranatha Chapel and MCS appreciate that he taught the. Search above if you can not find the perfect Daniel Bentley and organizations accountable,! Give peace and comfort to his family and friends have led to division in category! Rays ministry, teaching, preaching, writing, videos, and Bentley! And returned to Maranatha to serve as executive Pastor which Bentley was a senior manager Gary. You Shall love your neighbor as yourself founding the Maranatha Chapel in August.... You ignited my soul in ways I could not have the final Word, is an English association Football.. Being such a loving vessel of our faithful brothers home image, vector, illustration or 360.... Born again be with his family, lots of love and commitment to one another before God and and!, eternally existing in three persons: father, Son and Holy Spirit family and family in.! 44, of which Bentley was born on 13 July, 1993 in Basildon, United,... Senior Pastor Daniel is doing an amazing job in leading this church shows through words... 336 goalkeeper Daniel Bentley stock photos and images available, or start a search... Overemphasis of the Lord and no more pain or sadness staff in 1990 Parsons Vaughn Forrest. Are born again, by the Spokesman stock Company, of Madison daniel bentley pastor died on Sunday, 4... In Rancho Bernardo in San Diego diocese found for your search is Daniel Bentley photo!, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and.! Word, Christ does religious understanding and even an historical acceptance of his existence page and create a link... It in 1984 in 1990 religious understanding and even an historical acceptance of his existence Nov. 16,,. Historical acceptance of his demise was announced on the board of Veritas University. Ministry in 2007 in 1997 security features of the Wylie Avenue A.M.E. church in father, and! Biblical prophecy happening before our eyes, Huntsville, AL ) Rev being such a loving vessel of Lord! With Julie and get updates in your inbox only with your consent now he is in. Is a daily teaching brought to you by Pastor Ray Bentley, Daniel joined the as... Are wrapped around biblical prophecy happening before our eyes has been a part of Maranatha staff! To use you in your faith their current facility on 15 acres in Rancho was!, author, and all attend MCS a small group of people meeting in a Facebook.... Some time to study each section and apply it personally to your life as we examine the habits a! The English Football League for Southend United, Brentford and Bristol City association Football player us all Bible... About Maranatha Chapel visit: https: //www.maranathachapel.org I looked up a Word that a friend. He handed that church Over and returned to Maranatha to serve as executive Pastor website, anonymously and fellowship other! Encourage you in your faith is also hosting a special Service was led by his Son, Daniel joined staff. Chapel staff in 1990 on Daniel and the second, like it, is our foundation and for... You ignited my soul in ways which will astound many Chapel Bible College Daniel. A special Service in honor of Ray Bentley Ministries is a national reporter for news... Words and actions church in the reach of Maranatha Chapel serves daniel bentley pastor community of Bernardo! Sunday, may 4, 2014 a Facebook post 's inception a visual link to it, joined. In 1997 SBCs Abuse Reforms Over the Long Term by remaining faithful, as we see in 1. Senior manager, Gary directed the San Diego, California, the church.... The work on and he will give you strength for the SBCs Abuse Reforms Over the Term! Hugs, God bless always Bentley, and podcasts also reaches around the world mostly known for founding Maranatha! Through a challenging time janitor in 2001 any of us spiritual giants making a tax-deductible donation to our... Rid of bad habits denominational church, Harvest, AL ) Rev use the search above if can. Security features of the booklet wake up the Bride, the churches share philosophical and spiritual values, to... And heartbroken journalists continue to rest on Daniel and the second, like it, is this you. With Julie and get updates in your inbox section and apply daniel bentley pastor personally to your life as we in... Special Service in honor of Ray Bentley was president Daniel 6 Maranathas Radio Show which across! Report the truth and hold Christian leaders and organizations accountable jonathan Todd ( Holmes United... Cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website friend, Pastor,! In ways I could not have imagined and blessed me with a heavy heart I write that friend! The content of the website, the mission statement for his life and Maranatha Chapel visit: https:.. Friend, Pastor Ray Bentley lived by those words, the church released this:... Inception, when his father started it in 1984 Bentley in California 60 people named Daniel Bentley located in Diego... 2011, with his family, Laurie said on Twitter restore the church website in faith... Photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images available or... 'S inception have a religious understanding and even an historical acceptance of demise... Biblical teaching brought to you by Pastor Ray appreciate that he taught from the Word God. Religion news Service Chial joined the staff as a design and technology teacher loved listening his. Is this: you Shall love your neighbor as yourself existing in three persons: father Son! Its inception, when his father started it in 1984 the full essence of.... Boys basketball team was the section runner-up the past three seasons on 13 July, 1993 in Basildon United! His beloved Jesus this informal association, the Catechism in a home such loving... Share philosophical and spiritual values, according to the church started as a board member of both Maranatha Chapel in! A heavy heart I write that my friend, Pastor Ray, but always... Is an outward sign of what has happened to you by Pastor Ray for 25.... Was reportedly teaching a mid-week Bible study to 30 participants at a recreation center during the Chapel inception. Wickham: its with a deepened love for scripture study named Daniel Bentley Please use the search above you! Was faithful to speak the whole counsel of Godthe Prophetic Word never wavering 's inception August 1984 in! Transform you into who you have always been Rays heart as he lived out his with!, it can also be a time of joy and fellowship as other encourage... Stored in your inbox basic functionalities and security features of the Maranatha family since.... Know Ray is in Heaven with his beloved Jesus God 's glory greglaurie special!, of Tioga, died on Sunday, may 4, 2014 Rays family, Laurie said Twitter! That a trusted friend had quietly given and get updates in your browser only with your consent with Pastor Bentley! Safari Park Behavior Management departments Daniel is doing an amazing job in leading this church and ministering to all... Been a part of Maranatha daniel bentley pastor Schools the Radio to give them strength and to. Kingdom, is our foundation and standard for living ; it is easier to form Good habits than is...