Multiple commenters to WDEL's TrafficWatch Facebook page said the car sped past them prior to the collision. Accident Data Center can help you by connecting you with our network of experienced injury lawyers who can provide you with information about your rights and options. Please include a copy of your collision information exchange form, in addition to your payment. Date Posted: February 27, 2023, The Mezzanine Gallery to Exhibit Stephanie Boatengs The Sweet Shoppe from March 3-31 Delaware State Police Investigating Three Vehicle Injury Crash Date Posted: Friday, October 21st, 2022 Delaware State Police are investigating a three-vehicle injury collision that occurred in the Newark area on Thursday morning. No other vehicles were involved in the crash, officials say. Date Posted: January 17, 2023, Struggles for Equality series in February 2023 The woman driving the SUV, who was wearing a seat belt, died at the hospital--she was identified as Cristina Martinez-Jimenez, also of Newark.. Two injured in two-car crash on New Castle Avenue in New Castle, Delaware Accident Date: Fri, 02/24/2023 Philadelphia, PA 29-year-old woman killed, four others sustain serious injuries after car collides with oncoming vehicle on Moores Lane in New Castle, Delaware Accident Date: Fri, 02/17/2023 Philadelphia, PA Date Posted: February 24, 2023, Treasurer Davis Promotes Financial Confidence Photos and video from the scene showed it on its side surrounded by first responders. The bus driver tried to swerve to avoid hitting the car, but he was unable to and hit the passenger side of the car. Douglas Walker is a news reporter at The Star Press. Car, truck, bicycle, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents are all a common occurrence, despite improvements in vehicle safety features, road design, bicycle and pedestrian corridors, and traffic signs. At the time, a. FELTON, DE 8 HOURS AGO Governor Hall-Long Announces the Purchase and Distribution of Care Infant Formula for Delaware Families Anyone with information about this crash is asked to contact Master Corporal W. Booth at 302-698-8451 or call Delaware Crime Stoppersat 1-800-847-3333. Governor Hall-Long Announces the Release of the Delaware Office of Early Learning Advisory Committee Final Report, DPH Encourages Masking, Other Precautionary Measures For Visitors To Legislative Hall, State of Delaware Recognizes Hard Work of Caregivers, Commits to Raising Awareness of Resources Available to Them. According to the Ohio State Highway Patrol, a car collided with the truck . State police said Evanscontinued to drive north through the grass between the guard rails, approaching the double-span bridge over Cedar Creek. If you would like to contact me on Facebook my name on there is Brandi Cooper Sodemann or my email is brandisodemann@yahoo.com. Date Posted: February 6, 2023, Governor Carney Formally Extends Public Health Emergency Date Posted: January 24, 2023, Flag Lowering for the Victims of the Tragedy in Monterey Park, California Low 41F. The driver,17-year-old Blue Evans from Dover, was heading north in the southbound lanes of Coastal Highway near Brick Granary Road around 12:39 a.m., state police said. Check on the condition of all people involved in the crash; Get appropriate medical treatment, and track the details; Take photos of vehicle damage and injuries; Consider hiring a personal injury attorney. Dealing with doctors, repair shops, car rental companies, police, and insurance companies is overwhelming, especially when someone is seriously injured. Date Posted: March 1, 2023, Delaware Child Care Professional Bonus Registry Now Open It happened around 5:30 p.m. Sunday in the 3800 block of Gradyville Road. On February 10, 2023, at approximately 5:30 p.m., a 28-year-old man was walking northbound on North Dupont Highway south of Rose Bowl Road when he was unexpectedly approached from behind by two unknown black males. Delaware State Police said the SUV pulled into the eastbound lanes and was hit broadside by a . 2023 FOX Television Stations, Explosive found in bag at Pennsylvania airport, man arrested, Bobby Henon: Former Philadelphia councilmember sentenced following corruption trial, Mayor: Buffalo firefighter killed in downtown blaze, Officials: Bristol man charged with multiple child sexual offenses, Ohio senators introduce rail safety bill after train derailment, Cheerleader competes alone at state champs after squad quits: It felt amazing, Questions remain about accused killer of Temple police officer: 'I wish I could explain it', Judge raises bail on 2 Philadelphia teens charged in traffic cone beating death of elderly man, DA: Fentanyl, heroin found in 'significant number' of THC products seized from Pennsylvania smoke shops, Delaware State Police: Man shot, killed as suspect rushes apartment and opens fire. The fee for a standard collision report is $25.00, and the fee for a fatal collision report is $60.00. Fire engulfs Martins Farm Road home near Harbeson 6 days ago OH Accident Reports ; US 23 Delaware, OH Weather Conditions ; Write a Report; 23 Circleville Traffic News; 23 Lewis . my axal broke and my tire flew off there was no cars around me i merged off to left of road as far as i could i was almost tottally off high way then i called police right. Anyone with information about this crash is asked to contact Master Corporal W. Booth at 302-698-8451 or call Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-847-3333. Date Posted: February 1, 2023, Market Pressure Relief Fund Application Deadline Has Been Extended To Friday, February 3 Occasional rain showers after midnight. Delaware State Police Investigating Fatal Collision in Magnolia Date Posted: Saturday, February 25th, 2023 Delaware State Police are investigating a fatal collision that occurred in Magnolia yesterday evening. State Agencies Wayne Barrall, Special to Salisbury Daily Times, Woman dead, 13 students hurt after car runs stop sign, crashes with bus in Laurel: Police, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. I totally agree that some Americans have brain worms. 2023 www.thestarpress.com. DNREC Awards New Restaurant Contract at Indian River Marina after Competitive Bidding Process, Delaware Public Archives Celebrates African American History Month, Secretary of State Announces Leadership Changes, Delawares Tax Season Started January 23, 2023, Delaware Division of the Arts Announces 12 Finalists for States Poetry Out Loud State Competition, Delaware Division of the Arts Encourages Arts Philanthropy Through Do More 24 Delaware, Delaware State Agencies Partner with Youth Sports Teams to Prevent Opioid Use Among Teen Athletes, Division of Small Business Awards EDGE Grants to 10 Delaware Companies, Delaware Office of Highway Safety Increases DUI Patrols Ahead of the Super Bowl Weekend, AG Jennings Announces Leadership Changes At The DOJ, DOL Announces New Employer UI & Construction Employer Tax Rates for 2023, Governor Carney Formally Extends Public Health Emergency, DNREC, DDA Celebrate World Wetlands Day with Agreement to Manage, Protect Delawares Unique Wetland Communities, Delaware State Parks Visitation Exceeds 8 Million for 2022, DelDOT Provides Update on 2022 Litter Cleanup Efforts, Lt. State [] Read More State Police Investigating Fatal Pedestrian Collision Date Posted: Monday, February 6th, 2023 Date Posted: February 10, 2023, DNREC Awards New Restaurant Contract at Indian River Marina after Competitive Bidding Process Business First Steps, Phone Directory US Route 23 Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report. The Delaware State Police are investigating a fatal accident that occurred in Laurel late yesterday afternoon that resulted in the deaths of two people. Date Posted: January 31, 2023, Hunting and Trapping Opportunities Still Available In February as 2022/23 Season Draws to a Close Date Posted: February 14, 2023, AG Jennings secures lengthy suspension from Wilmington financial adviser for false statements to securities regulator Governor Hall-Long Announces the Release of the Delaware Office of Early Learning Advisory Committee Final Report Two Lewes residents were injured Feb. 24 following a car crash near Magnolia. MORE TO READ:Body found inside burning car Wednesday morning in a Bear apartment complex. Date Posted: March 1, 2023, EDGE Grant Competition Reopens To Benefit Small Businesses Low 41F. Date Posted: February 24, 2023, John Brennan named Deputy Warden of Baylor Womens Correctional Institution This service is intended for accident victims searching for their Traffic Collision Report. No other cars were involved in the wreck. Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle Patricia Douglass, 52, dead in 2-vehicle crash at 206th Street and Mach Kuel, 39, killed in car crash on Interstate 35 in Faribault on Zaza Eristavi, 41, killed, after three trucks collide on icy Nicholas Allen Mauldin, 32, and Jurelle B. Thorpe, 21, killed, and Minnesota man with valid driver's license arrested for 28th DWI, Texas Tornado: Infant, toddler rescued from submerged truck (VIDEO), Girl fights off carjacker attempting to kidnap her and sister in Williamsburg, Virginia, Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle mother sues manufacturer, Read our affiliate disclosure policy here. You have permission to edit this article. I tried to email you it's not sending! Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Police pursuit out of Philly ends with crash in Delaware Co. . This resulted in 117 fatalities, 7,256 injuries, and an economic loss of $1.1 billion. Date Posted: February 27, 2023, DNREC to Close The Point at Cape Henlopen for Beachnesting Season At this point, many injured people choose to hire a personal injury attorney whose job it is to handle the details and paperwork so that you can focus on recovery. The driver, 17-year-old Blue Evans from Dover, was heading north in the. The Most Important Document for Accidents Online Support Always 100% free Needed for Filing an Insurance Claim Get Your Crash Report Accident Date * Report # (if known) Copyright 2021Accident Data Center Privacy Policy Terms of Use Sponsorships, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, All northbound lanes shut down after accident on I-95 at Harvey Road in Wilmington, Delaware, Two injured in two-car crash on New Castle Avenue in New Castle, Delaware, 29-year-old woman killed, four others sustain serious injuries after car collides with oncoming vehicle on Moores Lane in New Castle, Delaware, Left lane blocked by car accident on the Philadelphia Pike at Bell Hl Road in Wilmington, Delaware, Officer and civilian both hurt when car crashes into disabled vehicle and police vehicle on side of road at East Green Valley Circle and Capitol Trail in Newark, Delaware, Elmer Nesspor, 40, struck and killed by SUV after walking into New Castle Avenue in New Castle, Delaware, Motorcyclist killed, SUV driver flees scene on foot after their vehicles collide on Route 13 and Second Avenue in New Castle, Delaware, Two injured in rollover semi crash on I-95 in New Castle County, Delaware, Milani Carrasco, 6, killed, several injured including some with critical injuries after head-on collision at Newport Pike and Gregg Avenue in Newport, Delaware, 57-year-old driver killed, another seriously hurt when SUV is sideswiped by car then strikes tree on Linden Hill Road at Polly Drummond Road in Newark, Delaware, Pedestrian identified as Patrick Regan, 69, dies after being hit by car that continued to strike tree near Verbena Drive and Periwinkle Lane in North Star, Delaware, Three people hurt after two SUVs collide, causing one to overturn on Route 40 near Glasgow, Delaware, Jack Birch, 47, dies and two other men get sent to hospital after UTV carrying five overturns, ejecting its occupants near Corner Ketch Road and Branch Road near Newark, Delaware, Pedestrian injured in collision at Salem Church Road and Cornell Drive in New Castle, Delaware, Pedestrian in wheelchair injured in collision on N. DuPont Highway in New Castle, Delaware, Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant.