In most cases, asking Siri to flip a coin is a pretty simple process. We know from our previous article about Weird Things to Ask Siri that shes a huge fan of Game of Thrones and Hodor! See, it doesnt make sense. Are you ticklish? I mean disclose./Be careful, [Your Name]. If you cant find any good ones, try using your imagination and try some other tricks. Still, the fact that she answered my next question in detail shocked me. But perhaps youd like to see her sassy side, in which case, here are some funny things to ask Siri without definitive answers. Seems that Siri doesnt help with this. Wouldnt it be great if I could be a waffle maker in my next life?, Or Liam is the Apple robot who recycles iPhones. FYI, Robin is trying on some costumes in the Batcave again. (If you remember the irritatingly popular song, you can probably guess Siris answer), If youve watched the movie Her, you should ask Siri Are you Her?. Also see our post on 14 Creepy things to Never Ask Alexa (This is scary). When the wind blows Oh no, this one has a bad ending., Sorry. Its worth making this request a few times, as Siri appears to have an almost limitless number of jokes to tell. One to screw it in; 999 to blog about it. In his book Love and Sex with Robots, Levy cites a study which showed a significant number of AIBO owners attributed real feelings and intentional behaviors to their robotic pets. Well. Siri: I dont eat. How many cookies does each person get? Siri can also roll the dice and pick a number. Whos there? After that, Siri stopped wondering why people asked those funny things. I think only a relatively small minority of people will prefer virtual relationships., Devlin agrees: Every time a new piece of technology comes out theres always fear that its going to replace everything else. Its unlikely that she will ever be upset with you and if she does, you can blame her for not listening to you. But it doesnt come off. My shift ends in 614,978 years. Q: What is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything? A: Well, if I had to guess, Id say you look mahhvelous. Siri: Im not permitted to do that for you. This doesnt provide much utility to the iPhone user, so it is a bit dumb overall, but fun!. Unfortunately, no matter how hard we try, we always receive a diplomatic answer. Siri also has hacks you can try: Siri Hacks: Secret Tricks Siri can do for you. Maybe Siri is made of pure genius after all. Siri: Ver funny. Siri has lots of subtle, metaphorical and contradictory meanings. Radio who? Also read:The best Siri commands for productivity and more. You can ask her to tell you a long story about a loud sound and later find out it was a lawnmower. How many cookies does each person get? All of which sounds cool, if still a little odd. And the truth is that Siri doesnt have a good sense of humor. A: Hello, sir. Ahem. Your words should be in a way that makes her feel bad. Here is a few questions you can use for your own homemade Never Have I Ever Game. (Or whomever you ask me to call.). Ill be your friend in fair weather and foul., No, thanks. Try these ones out: Unfortunately, that witticism was retired.. If you want her to be mad, you can ask her how many stars she has in the sky or how long it takes a rocket to fly. Siri, do These are some of the things you can ask Siri: Hey Siri, tell me a joke. A: Heres the thing: I lack corporeal form. As a writer for Windows female-voiced virtual assistant, she should know. Dont run with scissors., Youre certainly the fairest one of all., I once drew an elephant in space, but no one seemed to get it.. A: Some say its about appreciating the little things. WebMake Siri Say DIRTY things OR anything else TheTechDude1230 2.14K subscribers Subscribe 79K views 10 years ago A very simple way to make siri say or sing whatever Then who stole the stars and put them in your eyes? If youre going to scare Siri, you can try asking her a few funny questions. You can try saying rap Siri to elicit the desired response. I mean, not funny ha-ha, but funny., I have no objection to useful assistants., In reference to the Google Glass wake phrase, she says: In case you havent noticed, when you blink at me I dont do anything., Or she might say: Glass? If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. However, the answers Siri gave me will certainly surprise you. Siri: What kind of places are you looking for? Weve written a helpful collection of tutorials full of techniques for using apps, dictation, using Siri Shortcuts, and a comprehensive beginners guide to activating and using Siri. If youve ever wanted to scare Siri, you can ask her these questions and get funny answers. People said, Oh Siri, youre so smart! And Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies. Privacy Policy Contact us About us Blog Terms and Conditions, Address: MediaPeanut, 48 N Henry st #3, Brooklyn, New York 11222, 10 Creepy Things to Never Ask Siri (Scary questions), 14 Weird Things to Ask Siri (Crazy Questions), 4. WebOf course, you can also try other funny questions ask Siri, or even take he as a friend. The artificial intelligence carries both female and male voices that are pre-programmed with a variety of responses to questions, if you choose not to answer them yourself. Yep, that one.. Try out these funny things to ask Siri for some hilarious and witty responses: Knock, knock. Dont forget to ask all the aforementioned things to Siri and get some of the best replied from your beloved Siri. For example, when it comes to other assistants like Alexa and Google, Siri can get even creepy. A: Thats something Im not allowed to disclaus. And when Siri answered, they all laughed. Are you thirsty? You are supposed to be the future Siri! This website uses cookies to improve your experience. 13. Siri will respond to a sarcastic question with a similarly sarcastic answer. Hey Siri, why did the chicken cross the road? As you see Google is quite loyal to Android OS. I am in a depressed mood, make a little dance for me. Here goes. Hey Siri, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Siri: No. I fell asleep. We want to warn you against asking Alexa to figure out what 10 to the power of 308 is, says Adam Green of Komando.com. Siri: Imagine that you have 0 cookies and you split them evenly among 0 friends. The question is a little silly, but the answer is a little mean, dont you think? Are you SkyNet? Asking Siri about Santa is a very smart thing to do, especially if you have kids. SEE ALSO: 20 Funny Questions to Ask Google. But then I decided to do it, and the answer really shocked me. Wait, let me check with my friends Done. Mostly at the North Pole. Generally, Siri only speaks when spoken to and is only there to help you out or give you information when requested. Nothing is funnier than watching Siri grow an ego. Siri didnt like that so much. Ask her the following questions and thank us later: Mostly at the North Pole obviously, apart from when he spends time at his beach house., I can see his house at the North Pole from way up here in the cloud., No clue. Wait, let me check with my friends Done. Siri, can pigs fly? Were sure you can guess what Siri says to this. It was around 3pm and I said Good morning Siri, her response shocked me. The Funniest Questions to Ask Siri Flirting. He has expertise on computers, the internet, streaming, Roku, electronics, education, as well as tech & media companies. Who can top up my phone with some credit? Siri: You know that everything I have is yours. Siri doesnt mind if you ask personal questions, far from it. He also enjoys graphic design & digital art. You are my last chance, what do you think about me? The key question for A.I. The AI-powered personal assistant will likely answer the first, Things to ask Siri to make her mad, angry, and scary, Some Reddit users even confessed that Siri makes them swear. Reports from Japan suggest some men there now prefer virtual girlfriends to the realthing. Every now and then I say to my iPhone: Siri youre stupid, and I love the response. Now me and my friends feel a bit guilty for reminding her. Here are some of the questions you may ask Siri and the potential answers you might get from her: 1. Everyone knows that. A: Siri is just the name they gave me when I got the job. I mean, I did not wake up at that hour. The famous teen can tell you that the girl is behind you. Thats enough family for me. Or Could I admire your art instead?if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'smarthome_news-netboard-1','ezslot_18',146,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-smarthome_news-netboard-1-0'); Me too. However, the answer she gave to me felt even more stupid. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. When I asked Siri, please talk dirty to me, Siri replied The carpet needs vacuuming. Theyve taken the time to program in a whole range of naughty and often cheeky responses to (admittedly slightly goofy) questions. A: Because they have eight wheels and four people on them, and four plus eight is 12, and there are 12 inches in a foot, and 1 foot is a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was also a ship, and the ship sailed the seas, and in the seas are fish, and fish have fins, and the Finns fought the Russians, and the Russians are red, and fire trucks are always Russian around. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. You can ask Siriwhatever you want and get a plausible reply. So below is a compilation containing 21 of the best Siri responses we found. There are many ways to get Siri to utter words that make her angry and scary. Related: 12 Cool, Useful Things to Ask Alexa (good questions). Today's tech news, curated and condensed for your inbox. Well men! Devlin says. Do you follow the three laws of robotics? Copyright 2022 - 2023 Star Language Blog -. And Im just fine with that., Her derisive response? A: I cant answer that now, but give me some time to write a very long play in which nothing happens. So, Siri asked ELIZA why people asked such funny questions. Which One is Correct, Watch out for these fintech trends in 2023, Top 7 Kubernetes Practices To Implement In 2023. Those questions will make her angry. Siri can be hilarious, even sassy at times. Does that help? So if youve got some spare time, it can be fun to ask these questions and see how Siri responds. It doesnt make sense. Passed with Examples, Walked Passed or Past? When youre done, Be sure to check out 21 more funny things you can ask Siri for even more examples of Siri going rogue. 6. Oh, OK. Its the same as yesterday., And when shes feeling a little naughty, heres the response: Why would you think Im wearing anything?, A correlation of the available spatiotemporal, semantic and conversational evidence supports the provisional conclusion that youre totally hot. Isnt that sweet? We love all Apple devices too. Siri: I dont need much sleep, but its nice of you to ask. Or maybe that one. But when it comes to creating a genuinely humanlike experiencewith either doll or chatbotwere still a ways off. A: I would, but all the riddles I know are in an ancient, intergalactic dialect. Compost., OK. FBlog is the place where we, Freemake team, share our findings of new and interesting things across the Web. While itsvoice may be changing, it will remain an integral part of our daily routines. A: I forget the first three, but theres a fourth: A smart machine shall first consider which is more worth its while: To perform the given task, or, instead, to figure some way out of it.. Alright, lets analyze that. Remember to try out questions about other seasonal holidays; note that Siri might not give very interesting answers when the particular season is over. About dreaming. A: Well, Unix 32-bit time overflows on January 19, 2038. Where do babies come from? The carpet needs vacuuming.. In reality, Levy writes, it doesnt take much for us to treat technology like a person. Amazons Alexa seems more amenable. Do you have a boyfriend? Hey Siri, where does Santa live? Siri: Dont let my voice fool you: I dont have a gender. SEE ALSO: Siri Answers 20 Funny Questions. Keeping with the festive theme (although this question is probably not for younger kids), say: Other Christmassy requests you can try to include: Hey Siri, what should I get my wife for Christmas? If not for Mac, where would I be?, Or Every intelligent person prefers Macintosh., Or she might say: Is it an Apple? Wait, you are the same assistant who moments ago suggested I dress up as an eclipse for Halloween. Leila, I dont do knock-knock jokes. These cookies do not store any personal information. You can also use funny phrases when talking to Siri to make her grumpy and scary. Im certain youve heard it before. A: A thousand. Pumice. Thank you! If you could get rid of one day a week, what would it be and why? WebThings You Should NEVER Say To SIRI 3! A: It will probably be in the second-to-last place you look. A: Hes at the North Pole, of course! Some less dumb questions to ask Siri include asking Siri can search the internet, set alarms, remind you of appointments, check stocks, look up the weather forecast and answer general questions. I hope you enjoyed all the stupid things to ask Siri in this post! https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/why-men-talk-dirty-to-siri Siri does not pretend to be the only intelligent assistant around. Talk dirty to me. We have tried to keep our list of funny things to ask Siri family-friendly. But thats not pretty much it. Are you real? Are you sentient? I get plenty of requests from the North Pole inquiring whos been naughty or nice., You can! smart device assistants. 50 Funny Wi-Fi Router Names to Hit Neighbors, 15 Laughable Tumblr Blogs You Need to Follow. And how do you usually talk to Siri? Are you male or female? Or maybe that one. But there are also some funny things to ask Siri that arent suitable for the whole family. Why blood glucose tracking on the Apple Watch may finally happen, This major Apple bug could let hackers steal your photos and wipe your device, Someone just paid over $60,000 for this ultra-rare iPhone. Have Fun with Siri. If you could create an app for me, what would it be? This site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. Categories Apple, Computer & Internet, iPad, iPhone, Mac. Alexa may provide you the correct answer, which is a one followed by 308 zeros, but she begins to grow tired, which just doesnt seem healthy for your device. As a result, most of the really funny things to ask Siri here are suitable for the whole family.