Go back outside and head up the stairs towards the fountain and take the dirt path (not the stairs) to the left of the rounded tower. Look to the window the lost boy is looking out of for+wax [Candle 30/31]Head back through the garden arch, down the hill, and over the river to the K&K Apothecary. then walk back along the bank, we're looking for a school of small blue colored fish; they are nearby. Unfortunately the fish you're looking at they're mostly green in color and we can't catch these green fish yet as we don't have the correct bait. She wished me to paint four of her favorite places on the island. Make a save here in case you accidentally pick up the black thistle. Select the plan for a canvas (it's the only one) and hit to craft. The guard at the Nava Bridge said I needed three characters references to enter the city. Eastshade Cheats. Travel down to the ground floor and walk towards the exit of Nava, stopping at the fountain there. >Do you have anything for sale.>How muck?>And what are you selling right now?> I need that.>[Buy Sealant]. If he doesn't advance the quest, wait 24 hrs then return. We'll walk you through how-to complete each quest, and locations for hot springs with other helpful hints and tricks along the way. Collect all four. Just ahead is a man sitting on the ground, He's Horf. You can find one around The Great Shade - listen for the hooting (30 glowstones) A Wounded Waterfox Talk to the Park Ranger on the path near The Great Shade Go to the cave with the Waterfox. This will stop you from completing this quest and from ending the game. We're going to buy the sealant for 500. Make sure you have at least (2) blank canvas then leave Nava and head back to the hot air balloon. Walk directly away from the tower door and pick up the dirt path ahead. No battles, violence, great artwork, good story. SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/37C9WYL Latest PC Video Games: https://amzn.to/337nTeeOn this cha. For now, we can only buy the tea, later when you buy the tea kettle (20) from the blacksmith and are in an area when we can pick the ingredients, we can make our own. Ensure you have all the above materials to build the two boats because we need them for our next destination. Welcome to the trophy guide for Eastshade. It has many quests to complete and paintings to make. Travel past the West Tower and towards the cove below the windmills. Inspiration is your reward for exploration and as an artist, we'll need inspiration to paint; so explore everything. Find Meira further ahead and do the same. Get back in the boat, land at the beach by the WesdtTower, and pack your boat. Turn left and approach the bear that's sitting on the ground at the end. You'll need a coat or Meadowspice Mead from Nika if you don't have one. Pick up the boards in the water. So walk down the river to the right until you see a series of small waterfalls. It is always in the northern sky, it never moves. Step back near Tifa's House and paint one picture that has the inn, the gazebo, and the domed building we just let, in it. Cob House: "" 15 Glowstones. Now that Yevheniy has officially retired we can accept her commissions from the art dealer downstairs. Give Osha the roots password and he'll give you the sealant. All rights reserved. Further around you'll find Zahra in another room. You will need to have completed the "Mudwillow's Riddle" quest for the Mudwillow's Tincture to finish this quest. Put the water at your back and walk forwards over the hill. Keep walking along the bank until you receive notification of Sinkwood Falls [Location 16/43]. Looking to the left of Nava you'll see ice glaciers/cliffs in the distance. Rest until 6:00 am. You'll find the book you need on shelf C. Go meet Alejo at midnight near Mudwillow's Mirror. My game glitched when I painted two pictures of the great tree. The briefcase will open and read the note. The game will notify you when it's been an hour. >Yes.>None of these people.>Helena.+(40) Glowstones+Quest: The Thief of Sinkwood Inn Completed [Quest 22/36], Correctly identify "The Thief of Sinkwood Inn.". Speak to the other crew member who's digging. You have two options from here. We'll walk you through how-to complete each quest, and locations for hot springs with other helpful hints and tricks along the way. Eastshade Official Walkthrough Hi everyone! Craft a canvas and paint a picture of her house, you'll need it for later. Before we head to the University in Nava let's go to the coast. Talk to the inhabitants to learn about their lives. I won't pick it for you.>Yes. >A cave dweller rescued me.>Do you live in Lyndow?>See you later, >[offer painting]Press twice+20 Glowstones (This worlds currency)>See you later. Make friends and help those in need. Speak to Evelina. From here walk west to the cliff and find the end of a zip-trolley line ahead. The mirrors are nearby and are round and sit low to the ground. It is behind him in the rocks You can find the eggs in nests on the ground. I would estimate one run-through of this game with the walkthrough to take 6-10 hours. Take the next left onto a dirt path and stay on it until you see a short tree stump dividing the path. From her head towards the indoor market where the art dealer and turn in your commissions: If he's not there sleep in your room at the Tarnished Teapot and get up at 6:00 am. Enter the university building up the stone stairs. Head up to the university third floor; Melek will stop you. Speak to Emine, > Could I borrow some soap?> Ehsan's head is stuck in a jug> I barely know him.> What's the dirt> Why's that?> I'll consider it.+ 15 Glowstones+ Soap+Quest: An Unsuitable Parent. Speak to Fedir on the left. is jump if you need it. At the end of the Nava bridge, continue straight ahead. We're going to find and catch Old Pops now as he's in the waters nearby. Take your reed boat and use it to sail up way north to Ocean's Breath and you will find the Excavation site. Old Pops swims around the front of this dock, he's by himself and easy to spot when it's bright out. My advice is to paint it with the great big tree behind you, so it's not in the painting at all. Follow the path looking at the tall solitary tower in the distance, head there through the brush to get to East Tower [Location 17/43] This is one of the ends of a zip-trolly. Anytime you are outside and it looks like you're running out of time, set a tent down quickly. Experience how your actions impact the world around you.FeaturesA . The fish will swarm and bite, pulling the float under. Return to NAVA, either on the path or through the brush, get to the bridge and cross into Nava. Thanks for your help. Save before you go in, there is a glitch where a candle inside may not spawn. Speak to him again. Then pick up the last commission. Your inspiration meter has filled a small amount for simply investigating this tower. Give her four inky caps and she will give you a map! Take the right-hand dirt trail at Anika's house. Speak to Ehsan, the man with the jar stuck on her head. Select the picture that is of the Tiffmoor Cliffs with, When the painting you want to save is on the screen, press, 2023 TrueGaming Network Ltd, All Rights Reserved. This quest is received by talking to Samiya at Tiem's Obelisk in the Tiffmoor Bluffs. Brew the following teas: (3) Mountainwort+Mountainwort Tea - allows fast travel, (1) Mountainwort(1) Scragweed(1) Bloomsac+Netherleaf TEa. Walk up the path from the beach, staying to the left. '>It sounds exciting Choose >Thats a terrible name, for a funny side dialogue>No. Move it into the memorial slot to save it. Help us fix it by posting in its. This game is so glitchy that if you don't save it right away it may tag the picture as a commission (we'll receive them soon), even though it was taken as a memorial painting. Thank you. Talk to the Guard at the top floor of the university, and show him the pass you received from Zahra. From Zarrik, walk towards the watermill and then the large fountain. Speak to the Guard. >That sounds great!+Quest: The Air Balloon Completed [19/36]. Outside on the table is the book, for a little more inspiration and (2) boards. You might have already gotten this if you've completed the "An Elixir of Life" quest. Here's the report.+Quest: Second Chances Updated. Go back into the village either on the path or through the woods and go through the stone archway, turn right and pick up the fabric behind the ox cart. Paint Alejo a painting of Nava's skyline and return with him back to his home. Speak to Zahra. From here we have to walk to the top of the broken section of the broken wooden ramp that Tanik needs to climb out. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners. Capture the world on canvas using your artist's easel. Truth be told I'm not sure I actually saved the first tree picture during my first playthrough. From your inventory select Empty Via and it will automatically fill and will show in your inventory as. Recast if you miss the timing. They are not far from Aysun's tent, south of the shore of the lake. Land on the beach near the dock, leave your boat, and fish for Old Pops off the dock. Press and look at the time. With the exception of boards and fabric, all crafting materials will regenerate, in different places, over time. If you are too far from shelter you'll wake up back in your room at the inn none the worse for wear. You will receive notification Mother Painting Fulfilled. >I overhead something strange>I don't have the repellent.+Quest: The Little Mice Completed [17/36]+(10) Glowstones. Talk to Doruk at the docks for six free fabric. Use the bloomsac raft to get to the Sinkwood Inn. Cross the bridge out of Nava staying straight on the stone path and taking a quick right headed to the hot air balloon. 4 boxes directly underneath, then three, then one box. > I'll take a room.>I'm Sure.-2 glowstones. Since they are larger they fight more. Chicken: "" 15 Glowstones. You wake up in a cave just outside the tiny port of Lyndow and start to explore, quickly accumulating a to-do list, idly picking up sticks and flowers, and noting how picturesque everything is. Wait for the eclipse (moon over the sun directly inside the semi-circle) and make a painting of it. He calls himself the "One Glowstone Guy" because he will buy any item from the player for 1 Glowstone. Once it's made she'll ask you to paint something. Standing at the ruins you should see two windmills to the north, walk to the one on the right. Leave Nava and stop in the middle of the bridge. Leave the room, grab the boards from the end of the short hall, and head outside. Always check the commission ledger when selling a painting as another will be available. As a reward, the Historian will give you the knowledge to make a Reed Boat, which you can use to travel around the coast. As soon as the eclipse is finished a light will shine from the mirror. >It's amazing!>Wow!>I also braved the ocean a bit.>We actually sank on the way in.+(70) Glowstones>Absolutely.>Me too. Eastshade Cheat Codes. Check your inventory every so often. community members have thanked the author. You'll need access to Nava first, so continue this quest later. As Ranya said, they don't come out every night so you might have to use your tent. Use this code to open the box in Vadim's room. There's also a hot spring near here that we need to visit. Talk to Ranya inside her house (between the hot air balloon and Blushwood Forest). Now press to open the menu. Head back to the inn and go up the wooden ladder. It seems really valuable to him. Go into the next door on the left, it's unmarked. Grab the boards and fabric around and speak to Tanik in the tent. At the top of the path, you'll see a rolled-up hammock and sitting at the base of the tree, Yunus. Head back to the stone path and take it all the way to the guard at the entrance to Nava, Efe. Mention the book that praised his work. who's at the end. Reload if you choose and head back and take the first opening on the right and head for the fountain nearest the exit of Nava. Sadly I cant finish game due to owl glitch. >I have a delivery.>[Give Pastries]>I'm just the delivery person.+Quest: A Prank of Pastries Completed [12/36]. Floor Coatings. I had to stack the boxes in a type of stair. Award. Accept all four; you'll receive a tutorial tip that your commissions are viewable in the painting menu. Sell her scragweed for 3 glowstones each BUT make sure you keep at least 5 on hand. You'll arrive at Roshanara's House [Location 24/43], Pick up the boards and fabric around the back before you step inside. You won't have to bait the hook after each catch because it does that automatically but it WILL deplete your inventory, so choose wisely. Speak to the person standing on the raft to the left, Roots Leader. Navigate to the other side of the river and pack up your boat. Pick any dialogue options. Author: Peter and edited by BloodDragooner. . She'll speak to you and give you the [New Topic] Fabric option. Stop at the small bridge and paint a picture of it. You'll notice a map on the back wall, we'll get one soon. Paint the view from the gazebo in Lyndow. Interact with the raft at the end of the tunnel and float over to the table at the end. Look for Samiya near the Obelisk in Tiffmor Bluffs and receive the antidote. Walk down to the dock and interact with the Ticket Clerk at the table. Go back outside and head up the stairs towards the fountain and take the dirt path (not the stairs) to the left of the rounded tower. Eastshade is a charming little RPG game about painting. Our Eastshade Walkthrough and Quest List features everything you need to know to make your way through this beautiful and atmospheric new game! The game is fairly easy to complete without a guide, you'll probably only. Stand on the platform and you'll fall through a trap door. Across the room reading by the fireplace is Emerik. You are a traveling painter, exploring the island of Eastshade. #1 Claras song is a hidden quest, but what are 5 more? Tam will ask you to find the four customers on his behalf and hopefully save them from consuming these Toxic Tubers, he gives you the information that he sold them the "Zucchinis" in blue sacks. For Nessa's Balloon [Location 11/43]. Return to Nava once you've located all five springs. No Comments Yet Do not give Sanja the materials as we'll need them. I did not get a chance to do this, but if you get the box, then talk to the guy who tossed the toxic tuber away or at least claimed to have done so, he will tell you that the inscription is the park rangers family name. Speak to Yevheniy. Eastshade Cheat Codes: ----- Submitted by: David K. Quests Walkthrough: ----- -=Main Quests=- Help an Old Woman (Tutorial) * Bring her the book from inside the sleeping quarters Mother's Last Wishes (Main Quest) * Paint The Great Shade - pay 60 glowstones at the Toll Bridge to get there * Paint from the highest peak in the Restless Reach - complete "The Air Balloon" quest * Paint . So off we go back to Kai at the K&K Apothecary. Use the water in your inventory after you find the necklace, because the tincture slowly . Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Head behind the inn and you'll locate a piece of paper in the water. Head there, either on a path or through the woods. Get out and pack your boat. Vous devez prendre le ballon dirigeable pour pouvoir atteindre le plus haut sommet. +Quest: Chorus of the Night Updated[On a personal note I found this funny the way they gasp, grab their shit and scatter!]. Eastshade is a great game. Prescription in the briefcase and the note in the fireplace. Get on the boat and steer it to the right, going to the dock that is behind the island, but not directly behind. From here follow the path back to Rayna's but keep going and turn right at the Nava bridge. Launch your boat and head between the snowy mountains and the rocky land, staying close to the shore where you'll enter a narrow passage. >Thanks.+(30) Glowstones+Quest: Second Chances Completed [Quest 25/36]+So you'll repay Fynn?>Bye. $6.99. Start downstairs by reading the paper on the desk by the front door and the journal on the table near the window. EVER. You'll find Tam if you go left from the entrance of Nava. Blackpaw Beach [Location 40/43]. Emine believes Ehsan is an unsuitable parent for Lenny. Continue past Pipa, following the University. The choice is yours, either way, the quest will be completed. (Having completed the game I'm not sure what this character's role is other than setting a mood? That's steep!+Quest: Second Chances, Step outside and you should see fish swimming in the river. Speak to her for. Show her a painting of the hot air balloon. Back on the stone trail, stay straight until you pass through the section that has two handrails on either side. Eastshade is a charming adventure game set in a mythical world. Take that, heading down. From here we're headed to another new area. The number of canvases you have is now recorded in the lower square icon. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Use the zip trolley from the tower near the Great Shade and arrive at Roshanara's Tree House. Head to Mudwillow's Mirror near the river where there's a plaque. I can't play a part in damaging plants.>Thank you!>>But you were egging me on!>Strange way to protect the plant>Okay, I'll help!+Quest: A Strange Fortune Updated. Speak to Alejo when you're ready to go. Outside the cave is a sandy beach. From Ennio is standing walk directly off the building and follow the shoreline. The estimated time to complete all 18 Eastshade achievements is 8-10 hours. >Anything I can do to help?+Quest: The Little Mice Updated, To finish this quest we need to find the K & K Apothecary [Location 15/43]. Once you reach Restless Reach after the balloon ride you will need to make a painting as one of main story quest requirements. Is there a Patch for this game? We'll see it soon. Leave Ehsan's house and turn left up the stairs to the gazebo there. Hang the Air Balloon Paoter from your inventory of the blank bit of wall that the Art Dealer is facing. Buy a few more canvas (2-3) will be plenty, just to have them on hand then we're off to see Osha, One Glowstone Guy. >[Pick topic]>Admission into Nava+Receive 1 letter of reference.>Back. Speak with Emil behind the desk. Once you have (3) feathers return to him. -Quest: Help and Old Woman Complete [1/36]. If you look to the right you'll see a new collectible, feather. There is an achievement for crafting (15) which you'll easily complete. You gain inspiration by exploring new places and trying new things. +Quest: Tiem's Command+[New Topic] Roots+[New Topic] Shez. You'll have to wait one full day for the market place romance quest to complete, that's an hour of real-time. >[Pick Topic]>Shez>They asked me to sabotage you.>Put this on your tea vine.>[Give Tiem's Antodote]+Quest: Tiem's Command Completed [Quest 33/36]+Receive: (1) Ancient Brew. One note before starting. We'll be able to sell it soon. Move between dials with . I can't do anything else since I've already looked at everything and I can't leave until I identify the thief but I can't do that since the box won't open. Pick up all the boards and fabric there. You will need it to create canvases to paint on and various other items. >Okay.Step back and wait for her to start floating away, then make a painting. Set the time to 10:00 am-ish, and walk back along the path you just traveled and into the domed building in Lyndow. Our destination is the house we can see overlooking the valley.