It is our recommendation that you hire or train someone for additional time needed off. Find a service that's right for your bottom lineand your timeline. The ones that I am interested in are those located in Southern California, with minimum 5 routes, grossing at least $1.5 million, with cash flow around $300k. It can be transported domestically or internationally by land, air or sea. I told him how my experience was. All routes are contiguous, making load sharing among routes efficient. I had a great team of employees and didnt want to hand them off to just anyone. We have updated our list of supported web browsers. address. Currently based in the Greater Dallas, Texas region. Route Advisors may not be the largest route broker, but we aim to be the best. Yes, FedEx provides a fuel supplement based on current prices. The purchase price also includes vehicle assets of $250k . ", "The service and personal attention I received from you was exceptional and unexpected, you are truly a high-caliber person. The whole process has been nothing else but perfect. I would highly recommend Route Advisors. Owners do not need to meet this requirement if they dont intend to drive. Subscribe Today! We drive day cab and sleeper linehauls with dedicated routes servicing local FedEx stations and get back to our families safely each day. The FedEx Custom Critical fleet is made up entirely of owner operators. All routes are contiguous, making load sharing among routes efficient. All Rights Reserved. Routes For Sale now offers discounts on insurance! If you do not receive the password reset message Expenses include, but are not limited to: fuel, repairs, payroll, scanners, workers compensation, and insurance. has 3+ years of Clean tax returns for approved SBA Banks. FedEx Ground Line Haul Routes for sale $650,000! All Solo Runs in NJ,NY,PA for sale. Owners with multiple employees will need a multiple vehicle policy and workers compensation. Seller will not entertain SBA loans. FedEx Ground Line Haul Routes for sale $650,000! ", "Thank you for your help selling my route. Purchase a FedEx Routes today with www.RouteAdvisors.Com. Step 5: Contracting and financing. Your sight really helped me out of a tight spot thank you. ", "I can't thank you enough for helping me get a full price contract within the first week of listing my route with you! Liang was extremely professional and protected the confidentiality of my business during the sale of three PSA of FedEx Ground route and Line hauls. Owners do not need to meet this requirement if they dont intend to drive. Semi-trucks: 18-wheelers that are expensive to buy and expensive to repair. Routes are purchased through the independent contractor and contracted through FedEx. $1.25M NET for under 3X , Turn-Key, Absentee, Unique routes w/ 100% support SBA . to get started. Download PDFs for terms and conditions by clicking the links below. A password reset message was sent to your email Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance License: CDL Class A (Doubles/Triple Endorsed) Job Type: Full-time. Business has shown consistent growth and is over 5 million in revenue. Net over $6,200 a week after all expenses including drivers..Gross annual sales over $896,000..These FedEx Line Haul Routes for sale turn out of Orlando, Florida. We offer speedy results and, of course, a free consultation! Includes 6 routes and 6 vehicles. The location of the terminal will be disclosed upon execution of an NDA. ", "Thank you for your help selling my route. There is no seller financing for this route. Copyright 2018. Route Advisors works with sellers and buyers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Throughout the process, I was able to continue with day-to-day operations even driving my own FedEx route five days a week -- with no disruptions. ", "I can't thank you enough for helping me get a full price contract within the first week of listing my route with you! Conversely, you can think of the FedEx Ground linehaul runs as the semi-trucks you see on the highway. You will have the continued support, backing and branding of FedEx. Your knowledge of the local market and key contacts in the community helped me in my search for the right business to purchase. View The Video Here. Overview / Advantages. PTO. I am serious about buying a route and really liked the looks of that Pepperidge Farm cookie route. Business consists of 3 routes and several employees willing to transfer if given the opportunity. The company pays local delivery drivers a per-stop fee and line-haul drivers a per-mile fee. ", "Thanks so much for your effort to sell my business. How to conduct due diligence. Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's. I will also recommend you to anyone seeking similar services. All Rights Reserved. "Very pleased with everything. I will continue doing business with him and highly . They're basically consisting of delivering long distance routes and are normally operated during the night. Understand FedEx eligibility requirements (we have a chart that lays it out) Step 3: Find available FedEx routes. The gross income for the routes is $728,295 per year, minus $579,733 estimated yearly expenses as mentioned above gives you the net of $148,562. CDL A Line Haul Driver ***$1.00 per Mile***330 Resource Dr., Rialto, CA 92316Paid Weekly**About TheSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Yes, as an independent distributor you sign a service agreement to represent FedEx. This not only protects the company, but also ensures protection of your business. Please try again. ", "I enjoyed working with Routes For Sale throughout the sale of our ATM company in Phoenix. If youre considering selling a FedEx business, call Miriam. I have had my eye on one specific FedEx Ground business for sale in CO, but the selling broker has an "iffy" reputation, according to what I read on the internet. Here is a PDF with all FedEx standard list rates for 2023. All Rights Reserved. Typically, most company routes or distributorships will require you to attend an interview for approval from the company, background check, and form an entity (must be an INC.). FedEx Line Haul - 3 Routes . Business Description. Contact Us About This Route Here! There is no seller financing for this route, and unfortunately banks will NOT write business loans against route-based businesses for several reasons. Line haul run routes are one of the FedEx routes available for sale. If you are thinking about the purchase or sale of a route business, and need your questions answered, please call. ", "There is no better way to purchase a route than using Routes For Sale. ", How to Purchase, Sell, and Reassign an Amazon Prime Delivery Route, An Overview of the Amazon Delivery Service Partner Program, 5 Reasons for Selling Your FedEx Ground Route. 2023 Routes For Sale. ", "I'm sending you a guy that wants you to sell his route. Look forward to working with you. The FedEx Service Guide is your resource for shipping rates, terms and conditions, and information on shipping dangerous goods and hazardous materials. TEAM FEDEX DRIVERS - CDL A - FedEx Ground Contract*. I will definitely tell others about your service. Learn why FedEx Custom Critical is a great opportunity for owner operators. Thank you your message will be sent to seller. You assured me you could handle the sale confidentially and you kept your word. Each party negotiates its own terms and compensation. Sign Into The current owner has owned the routes for 3 years. Thanks!! ", "I want to thank Miriam for ALL of her support and prompt attention throughout our route selling process. ", "Thanks for bringing me multiple offers, this is a crazy and exciting time for me and I do appreciate everything that you're doing. Thanks again! Without a doubt, her experience facilitating the sale of courier routes was an asset and greatly contributed to our success. Browse FedEx routes for sale. The current owner estimates $579,733 per year in expenses/overhead to operate the business. All agreements are made between the buyer and seller and not Routes For Sale. ", "I wanted to write you an email and touch base with you. In a seller financing arrangement, the seller agrees to finance . Currently the route grosses $1,237,000 per year. Keep surfing Bizroutes by creating a free account or logging in. Runs are long-distance, ranging from several hundred to several thousand miles. Route Consultant is not sponsored by, is not approved by, is not associated with, and has no connection whatsoever with Federal Express Corporation or FedEx Ground or Amazon. Linehaul contracts operate based on miles. City: Greensboro & Durham : State: North Carolina : Business Description: Well established and protected FedEx line haul routes, 4 trucks 2 dedicated, Has 5 drivers and can be a stock transfer. There are certain factors of line haul that make it different from other FedEx routes. Business comes with 26 owned trucks valued over 1.5 million. Your fee is well worth it. Please be advised that owner will not entertain seller financing, SBA loans, or third party lending. Linehaul operations may have profit margins between 20% and 45% of Total Revenue. A confirmation email has been send to your email, Please confirm your email 2023 Bizroutes INC. All rights reserved. Includes 3 line haul routes that deliver Nationwide. Route Advisors is an expert and specializes in selling or buying FedEx ground routes in the US & Canada. Business has seen double digit organic growth since inception. I told them not to be surprised if you sell their route within the first week. Net over $6,200 a week after all expenses including drivers.Gross annual sales over $896,000.These FedEx Line Haul Routes for sale turn out of Orlando, Florida. She is professional and takes confidentiality seriously. The purchase price of a FedEx route varies depending on the location, the number of employees, and other factors, including the seller's willingness to negotiate. Net over $12,900 a week after all expenses including drivers, truck payments and back end office management..Gross weekly sales average over $50,000,00..These FedEx Line Haul Routes for sale turn out of Allentown Pennsylvania..These routes consist of 5 Dedicated Team runs that go from Pennsylvania to California and average between 5000 and 6200 miles per week.The routes also include 5- 2020 Pro Star LT Sleeper Trucks Double Axel, all trucks have between 150-200k miles and are in mint condition, ( new owner would need to assume truck payments)..These routes DO NOT qualify for SBA or Bank Financing..Total Price $2.5 Million..Owner would consider holding a note with 2 million down..Serious inquires only and proof of funds are required.Please call for more information (800) 769-0927. Route Advisors covers the United States & Canada. $2,650,000 . Team Drivers are encouraged to apply with many routes starting to open that will be available for teams. Due to the nature of the linehaul driving profession, as well as a generational shift in job priorities, there is a mass shortage of CDL licensed drivers in the United States. If I find myself with the need to sell anymore routes, you will be my first call. Really stands out. Growing business backed by a publicly traded company on the NYSE! The contract is to protect both the company and its distributors. FedEx Line Haul (2 Dedicated) Price: $999,000; Down Payment: $999,000; Weekly Net: $9,000; Location: Harrisburg; Route Description: 2 FedEx Line Haul Team Run routes, both dedicated, domiciled in the Harrisburg, PA area. To get more information about this FedEx Linehaul Routes, 2 Routes business for sale in Houston please phone Alex Beringer - BRE License #:02069958 at 415-939-1000 Cell and 415-939-1000 Text - if you get voicemail please leave a detailed message - make sure you mention . Linehaul is both a lucrative and risky business. As a local linehaul truck driver, you will drive and return to the same Santa Fe Springs station each day. (2) 2017 Freightliner Cascadia Route values can be increased by new account openings, and additional growth in the area. Currently grossing an estimated $728,295 per year and nets $148,562 as an owner of the business. I'm glad to be working with someone who has done this before and knows what they are doing, because I don't know the first thing about selling routes. 13 FedEx P&D Routes - Eastern NJ. Skip to main content LinkedIn FedEx routes determine the selling price of their route by using a 3 multiple of their yearly cash flow/net income, with no manager in place. Look forward to working with you. I appreciate your support. A well-managed FedEx business in the right location presents an attractive opportunity for the potential of high returns. About; Blog Posts; 855-ROUTE-55; . So if you enjoy long drives during the night, line haul run is the bets option for . Routes For Sale does not represent, or is not affiliated with the company the distributorship is being offered. The whole process has been nothing else but perfect. Business Description. You were professional throughout the process and maximized the sales price that we got for our portfolio by strategically providing information to multiple potential buyers and then timely working with them to close the best offer. FedEx Line Haul - 3 Routes Route owners hours will be based on what is required to oversee the operation. ", "Thanks for the service, having prospects vetted before trying to do business saves a ton of time and connected me with quality investors. I really appreciate how she redacted my personal information before sending it out to buyers and kept it confidential until the day of transfer. I appreciate your support. Selling operational team is willing to stay on for 6 months to continue to run the business. We are a consulting service created to assist new contractors in starting successfully within the FedEx linehaul world. Job. All Solo Runs in NJ,NY,PA for sale. Learn how to ship via FedEx Express, download job aids and forms, and . 6 vehicles are also included. In October 2019, David Braxton and his brother Douglas acquired an existing FedEx Contractor Business, which included seven FedEx Line Haul routes and eight Semi-Tractors. Some contractors say linehaul runs are 90% boredom and 10% terror. Route Driver. Additionally, linehaul run contractors must consider the known risks of operating such large vehicles: semi-truck accidents may result in injuries or fatalities. Route Relief Drivers is a nationwide network that allows independent route distributors and vacation relief drivers to connect with each other. Well established routes with plenty of growth opportunity. Benefits: Dental insurance. These are guaranteed runs that allow route owners to forecast revenue. Drive well kept equipment with safety technology. FedEx Line Haul $ 650,000 $ 650,000: $3250: SOUTHEAST FLORIDA, FedEx, "Line Haul," Point to Point Routes 4 FedEx Line Haul Routes South East Florida Highly Desirable! ", "Thank you so much. I will recommend. I will recommend you to anyone I come across. Each route and supplemental comes with (1) truck and (1) experienced driver already in place. Thanks again for all your help. Business will do $1.25 million + without numerous growth opportunities seller has chosen not to pursue. Also known as "Over the Road" Routes. Subscribe for the latest news on business , tips and guides to grow and build your route Business has seen double digit organic growth since inception. From listing to close, she completed my sale in about two months. One linehaul tractor-trailer may generate 5X the revenue that a P&D truck generates. Your fee is well worth it. Additionally, 1 year of driving experience of a similar delivery vehicle you intend to drive within the last 3 years, or 5 years within the last 10 years if operating as an owner/driver of the business. Depending on what you're shipping, what service you use, and where you're shipping to, specific terms and conditions of service apply. They're consisting of delivering long-distance routes and are normally operated during the night. Often times, with more risk comes more reward (except for getting proper due diligence, which decreases risk somewhat and increases reward). Owner Operator Driver. The drivers have the freedom to choose working hours of their own when the traffic is low. He asked if I had it to do over, would I use the same broker, and I said "Absolutely!" I was able to announce my plans to sell the company and retire and introduce the new owners to my team the very next day. FedEx Custom Critical is growing our fleet! We started working with Route Advisors after listing unsuccessfully with another broker. Spot runs mimic P&D routes. ", "Thank you for the excellent job that you did to assist me in selling my FedEx routes. Thanks again, and call if I can ever be of any help to you. Freight shipping is the transportation of goods, commodities and cargo in bulk by ship, aircraft, truck or intermodal via train and road. ", "I hired Miriam Liang to help sell the FedEx routes I owned for 13 years. If you forgot your password, click to reset it. Turnkey with full time manager in place! If you already own a FedEx Ground P&D route OR you think you can take on the larger risk and reward immediately, here are ways to know you are a right fit to be a linehaul contractor: You have the ability to finance or purchase a linehaul run AND you have the ability to finance or cover high-cost operations, You have logistics experience and know-how to navigate serious risk in the industry, You have experience planning and executing for contingencies, You understand that you or an appointed manager will need to be available 24/7 to help solve problems. Route Advisors is apartner you can count on when it comes to FedEx and Amazon routes, since 2014. We offer a level of personalized attention that larger organizations simply cant match. If you own your vehicle, or have plans to purchase one, read on to learn about your opportunity as an independent contractor. As an independent contractor you are paid by mileage. During that time, new ownership will be trained by north the seller and Linehaul Solutions while we prepare new operations team for maximum success. Although it was a complicated listing with four different sellers, we received an offer in the second week of our listing and by the time we closed, wed received two additional back up offers. Contact. ", "I am telling other distributors about your service. or other filtering tools. I'm glad to be working with someone who has done this before and knows what they are doing, because I don't know the first thing about selling routes. Searching to buy FedEx routes? He said he was thinking about it, and if he decided to sell, he would call me for your contact information. She made it feel more manageable. About; Blog Posts; 855-ROUTE-55; Contact; Menu. As a former FedEx contractor herself, Miriam is knowledgeable about FedEx and coordinates with the buyer to walk them through the entire process. $90,000 - $125,000 a year. Sign up for Route Listing Alerts in your area and be the first to know! There are two distinct types of FedEx Ground routes: pick-up and delivery (P&D) routes or linehaul runs. All Shipping Services Shipping dangerous goods . Business comes with 26 owned trucks valued over 1.5 million. If seeking financing buyer must be able to borrow against personal assets. ", "The sales agent was very knowledgeable on all questions asked by myself and the buyer. Linehaul businesses with more solo runs will have margins closer to 20%-30% and those with mostly team runs may have margins upwards of 45%.