One of them was technical consisting SQL, and HL7 based questions, Smarter together Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Overall, 90% of employees would recommend. Given a list of tuples of known exchange rates and another list of desired currencies to exchange, return the list of converted currencies. Interested in the Principal, Life Sciences Partnership role. Read more People at Flatiron Health Say This information was sourced from reviews originally posted on Glassdoor. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY). 1 Flatiron Health Integration Engineer interview questions and 1 interview reviews. I don't have anyone to support my family ( i lost my father at childhood) i am fresher waiting for project since one year still waiting in an MNC don't know what's happening this job is very imp to support my family but i heard terminations r happening in our company, How to deal with the guilt of not joining and rejecting offer few days before joining date because of extremely good counter offer. Interviewed via skype and was probably the most difficult recruiting interview I've ever had. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY). Was sent a coding challenge within a week or so. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I applied online. This is very difficult, and Ive heard there is only a 35% pass rate. Overall very nice people, but I wasn't given an agenda prior to the interview, so I had no idea who I was meeting next after each interview. Happy Friday! I applied and got a phone screen. it is a fair one but not prepared for the interview. I was wondering what other institutions benefit packages are. Interview process was a little strange. Interested in the Principal, Life Sciences Partnership role. I just want to know what other institutions are offering (Cornell, Columbia, NYU, Mount Sinai, Flatiron Health, etc). Thanks in advance! This company does not have the clout it thinks it has to require such a rigorous interview process, which consists of a hacker rank technical challenge, a 1 hr video interview with live coding with 2 people, and 4 more 1hr interviews with other people. I just want to know what other institutions are offering (Cornell, Columbia, NYU, Mount Sinai, Flatiron Health, etc). I applied and got a phone screen. There was an assignment, multiple interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or feedback. Interested in the Principal, Life Sciences Partnership role. There were a lot of questions in the beginning and the hiring manager makes sure to ask you detailed questions about your experience and how you would fit in the company. The interview problem felt unnecessarily hard, and I felt gave no testament to my development abilities. If you are looking for fast development/launch cycles, that is harder to do in health tech. String manipulation questions and other stuff like that. I felt that the interviewer led me astray, asking me to create a class to represent nodes, and then recursively loop through the nodes to calculate the solution. You have to use your own IDE and keep answering questions for as long as you have time. Still waiting for offer from both companies. Does there seem to be diversity at Flatiron Health? Interview is basically them telling you about the process. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY) in Aug 2020. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY) in Oct 2020. Met with two people, both very nice. I could tell from my interview that they really had an amazing culture and cared about their people. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area, - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area. I recently got invited to do a video interview for Flatiron Health New Grad. Completed the coding challenge and they wrote back within a week saying they wanted to scheduled a phone interview. I interviewed at Flatiron Health. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY). Afterwards, I was invited for a final round interview about a week later. We're thrilled to learn that Flatiron Health has been awarded as a top employer in The Muses VIBE Awards, a program celebrating companies with strong perks and benefits. First interview is a phone call with a team member. You are approved for the job and then have a scheduled phone call to ask questions pertaining to your role. Does anyone know if HR positions are remote eligible at Flatiron Health ? There is a couple tests that you must take once laptop is received in order to keep the job. I have never once had to run a BFS search as a data engineer. They ask about your resume as well as other situational and behavioral questions. This is the Flatiron Health company profile. Learn about Truveris Wilmington, DE office. I have 25 years experience in nursing with the last 10+ years doing research and legal case reviews heavily focused in oncology. , Guidehouse, Fortive, Captiv8 Inc., Esri, Morning Consult, Seismic Axonius. Basic algo + system design. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY). I was ready to withdraw after hearing what was involved. Dynamic programming question. I was wondering what other institutions benefit packages are. Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window, * Great eng culture. Great team, great company. Waited almost a month between one round and the next, and was told my background was not a fit. You have to get at least 2 right in order to pass. I applied online. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. The four interviews (2 on 1 - with the exception of one) were all different and unique. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. She told me to apply for this position , and that she would refer me (apparently there is a nice referral bonus program going on). This company does not have the clout it thinks it has to require such a rigorous interview process, which consists of a hacker rank technical challenge, a 1 hr video interview with live coding with 2 people, and 4 more 1hr interviews with other people. Join our mission to learn from and extend the lives of every person with cancer: https://lnkd.in/eVyANhVb Interviews at Flatiron Health Experience Positive 40% Negative 38% Neutral 22% Getting an Interview Applied online 65% Recruiter 15% Employee Referral 12% Difficulty 3.1 Average Hard Average Easy Interviews for Top Jobs at Flatiron Health Software Engineer (47) Abstractor (14) Data Analyst (11) Product Manager (10) See more interviews for top jobs Graphs, Trees, DP, etc.)? Recruitment team sets up interviews with the team. During the final onsite interview, I met the candidate lead proper and he made an incredibly positive impression and made me feel welcome. leetcode questions. It was a very challenging and rewarding interview, and with each conversation, the people, culture and mission were clear highlights of the firm. This is the Flatiron Health company profile. Describe a time you had to disagree with someone on your team? After application there was a computer test and a clinical skills test which is meant to find those with adequate oncology terminology competency. How much do you all pay in premiums? No questions asked during the actual interview, just had to pass assessments, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Oncology Abstractor (Part Time) Interview. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY). Came across as cold and calculated. Finally virtual onsite 4 Panel interviews. Flatiron Health has a positive business outlook, Best Places to Work, New York City - Midsize Companies, San Francisco Best Midsize Places to Work. Hackerrank medium question just one. The process took 3 months. Copyright 20082023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. KEY NOT FOUND: company-updates.categories.employee-story, "Read why our Head of Strategic Partnerships, UK, Adam Manhi, based in [London] is passionate about his contributions to our expansion overseas. If you pass the tests then you could be granted an interview with another oncology abstractor. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area, - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area, Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window, implement t9 text prediction similar to letter combinations. How much do you all pay in premiums? Search jobs. Thanks in advance! What is health insurance like at Flatiron Health? Interviewers are a little bland but we can't all be exciting. Our community of Changemakers inspire one another to drive impact in the world of cancer care, as well as in the workplace. Now I am wondering which one I should join. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Flatiron Health, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Common stages of the interview process at Flatiron Health according to 7 Glassdoor interviews include: Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. , Guidehouse, Fortive, Captiv8 Inc., Esri, Morning Consult, Seismic Axonius. The process took 3 months. 8 Flatiron Health Recruitment interview questions and 8 interview reviews. Overall, 90% of employees would recommend working at Flatiron Health to a friend. You have to get at least 2 right in order to pass. The process took 2 weeks. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I applied online. I felt that the interviewer led me astray, asking me to create a class to represent nodes, and then recursively loop through the nodes to calculate the solution. My qualifications were reviewed. Through clinical and data science, we translate patient experiences into real-world evidence to improve treatment, inform policy, and. Hacker Rank with one SQL and one Algorithmic. The employee I spoke too was incredibly kind, however the interview was entirely centered on a coding challenge about currency exchange rates. , Guidehouse, Fortive, Captiv8 Inc., Esri, Morning Consult, Seismic Axonius. #2023builtinbest #flatironhealth #lifeatflatiron", 100 Best Places to Work in 2023 | Built In, Flatiron Health is a healthcare technology and services company focused on accelerating cancer research and improving patient care. Anyone have a connection to Flatiron Health? This company does not have the clout it thinks it has to require such a rigorous interview process, which consists of a hacker rank technical challenge, a 1 hr video interview with live coding with 2 people, and 4 more 1hr interviews with other people. The process took 3 months. I was asked recruiting related questions, both from my experience and through real world scenarios that directly affected Flatiron. I just want to know what other institutions are offering (Cornell, Columbia, NYU, Mount Sinai, Flatiron Health, etc). Changes wont be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription. Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY, I applied online. Im in NYC and am looking around for other opportunities in healthcare. Get started with your Free Employer Profile. Hoping that my experience was just with a few bad apples lacking EQ. Karat interview. Our community of Changemakers inspire one another to drive impact in the world of cancer care, as well as in the workplace. I didnt get asked any questions, they were just telling me about the logistics of the job and at the end of the call, I was offered the position. There is a couple tests that you must take once laptop is received in order to keep the job. I couldn't really find much besides some Glassdoor reviews. Be familiar with cancer terminology it helps a great deal, I applied online. There were a lot of questions in the beginning and the hiring manager makes sure to ask you detailed questions about your experience and how you would fit in the company. My qualifications were reviewed. So far, I have taken an online assessment which required sorting through patient records to identify certain attributes regarding a cancer diagnosis. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. What relevant experience qualifies you for this role? The employee I spoke too was incredibly kind, however the interview was entirely centered on a coding challenge about currency exchange rates. I currently have my partner on my EPO plan at MSK and pay about $88 total every two weeks. Interviewers are a little bland but we can't all be exciting. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Read more I found the interview process to be fairly straightforward, however, it involved a lot of interview rounds for a fairly entry-level position. There was an assignment, multiple interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or feedback. Flatiron has been awarded in the following categories: Vacation & Time Off, Parental Benefits, Health & Wellness, Professional Development as well as an honorable mention in Office Life & Perks. My qualifications were reviewed. I applied and got a phone screen. The phone interview does not have implications on your hiring status. The phone interview does not have implications on your hiring status. We're thrilled to learn that Flatiron Health has been awarded as a top employer in The Muses VIBE Awards, a program celebrating companies with strong perks and benefits. They were so good and supporting. Very practical and smart choice. The interview problem felt unnecessarily hard, and I felt gave no testament to my development abilities. Could any provide referrals to these companies? Who are Flatiron's competitors in New York? There were a lot of questions in the beginning and the hiring manager makes sure to ask you detailed questions about your experience and how you would fit in the company. Also, is my expectation of getting 20lpa a bit too much? A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer all under one roof. Feeling very low about life I found the interview process to be fairly straightforward, however, it involved a lot of interview rounds for a fairly entry-level position. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. All answers shown come directly from Flatiron Health Reviews and are not edited or altered. Get started with your Free Employer Profile. I came across this job and applied thinking it would be a great, flexible, and fun side job. Study your leetcode and do your practice system design and you should largely be fine. The interview process was pretty much same as what you would experience with other product companies. The process was extremely drawn out with weeks to months between rounds. - 2:2 interviews with folks throughout Recruitment/People Ops and Engineering Were honored to create an environment where our people can be curious and grow. I just want to know what other institutions are offering (Cornell, Columbia, NYU, Mount Sinai, Flatiron Health, etc). Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Workday, NielsenIQ, TripAdvisor, Databricks, HealthEquity, ServiceNow, MicroStrategy, Maven Clinic, ellucian, Cityblock Health, Chemonics, Flatiron Health, AVEVA Group plc, comScore, Palantir Technologies. Study your leetcode and do your practice system design and you should largely be fine. I interviewed at Flatiron Health. I got an automated rejection/moving forward with other candidates email two days after my interview which I felt a little strange as it didn't even say it came from the recruiter just a do-not-reply email address. Does anyone know if HR positions are remote eligible at Flatiron Health ? 72% of employees think that Flatiron Health has a positive business outlook. You have to use your own IDE and keep answering questions for as long as you have time. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Flatiron has been awarded in the following categories: Vacation & Time Off, Parental Benefits, Health & Wellness, Professional Development as well as an honorable mention in Office Life & Perks. Did the phone interview - talked on the phone and coded in a shared doc - and heard back one week . There were a lot of questions in the beginning and the hiring manager makes sure to ask you detailed questions about your experience and how you would fit in the company. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. A lot of recruiting related questions, as well as scenario questions related to Flatiron. Anyone have a connection to Flatiron Health? Checkout our international open opportunities today: https://bit.ly/3ONI8pC", KEY NOT FOUND: company-updates.categories.culture, "Flatiron Health is proud to have been named again as one of Built Ins Best Places To Work! I interviewed with about five different tech companies when I was looking for new opportunities, and Flatiron definitely stood out as a very positive vibe, which was a big part of why I ended up deciding to go work there! I was wondering what other institutions benefit packages are. To get a job at Flatiron Health, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. The first coding test was also joining two datasets and had a few questions for your process and what else I would want to know about the data. I got campus placement and since then i have stayed at the same company. Basic algo + system design. Dynamic programming question. The interview process was pretty much same as what you would experience with other product companies. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Could any provide referrals to these companies? Happy Friday! I applied through a recruiter. In-depth questions about my experience as well as behavioral/situational questions. We're thrilled to learn that Flatiron Health has been awarded as a top employer in The Muses VIBE Awards, a program celebrating companies with strong perks and benefits. Can you go through your resume and experiences? Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (New York, NY), Committed to paying equitably for equal work & experience, Has programs that support a diverse and inclusive workforce. To get a job at Flatiron Health, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Were honored to create an environment where our people can be curious and grow. Be the first to find this interview helpful, "Flatiron Health is proud to have been named again as one of Built Ins Best Places To Work! Hello! There was an assignment, multiple interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or feedback. I thought the process had a lot of overlapping questions, and it was hard to know the culture and get a sense of the type of work that one would do. Was approached by someone on LinkedIn who was also an abstractor. Flatiron Health is a healthtech company dedicated to helping cancer centers thrive and deliver better care for patients today and tomorrow. From seeking feedback on.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More. Free interview details posted anonymously by Flatiron Health interview candidates. Two interviewers were present to supervise the process. Interested in the Principal, Life Sciences Partnership role. And have you been in a situation where a client is being difficult -- and how do you solve it? They ask about your resume as well as other situational and behavioral questions. The process took 2 weeks. Interview is basically them telling you about the process. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Flatiron Health. Flatiron has been awarded in the following categories: Vacation & Time Off, Parental Benefits, Health & Wellness, Professional Development as well as an honorable mention in Office Life & Perks. I interviewed at Flatiron Health (Castleton-on-Hudson, NY). It was meant to introduce the company and what you should expect aside from getting to know you as a candidate. Currently my base is 12lpa and 2yoe in frontend. Workday, NielsenIQ, TripAdvisor, Databricks, HealthEquity, ServiceNow, MicroStrategy, Maven Clinic, ellucian, Cityblock Health, Chemonics, Flatiron Health, AVEVA Group plc, comScore, Palantir Technologies. I received no feedback or transparency regarding the testing, and I didnt even get a chance to speak with an actual person. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. You have to get at least 2 right in order to pass. Basic algo + system design. Living our values every day The process took 1 week. Our community of Changemakers inspire one another to drive impact in the world of cancer care, as well as in the workplace. The hiring process at Flatiron Health takes an average of 27.64 days when considering 340 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Interested in the Principal, Life Sciences Partnership role. All in all this was a great experience, and it was so fast. Interviewers are a little bland but we can't all be exciting. Dynamic programming question. You have to use your own IDE and keep answering questions for as long as you have time. The phone interview does not have implications on your hiring status. Even though I felt completely confident I had passed based on my knowledge and many years of experience with oncology data extraction, I got an email that I did not pass the test and my application would go no further. This company does not have the clout it thinks it has to require such a rigorous interview process, which consists of a hacker rank technical challenge, a 1 hr video interview with live coding with 2 people, and 4 more 1hr interviews with other people. I interviewed at Flatiron Health in Dec 2022. Does anyone know if HR positions are remote eligible at Flatiron Health ? Study your leetcode and do your practice system design and you should largely be fine. 40% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Flatiron Health as positive. I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Flatiron Health. At the same time they take a long time to process everything so I already accepted another offer by the time I got any feedback from the first interview. Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY, I applied online. How to inform hr. There were a lot of questions in the beginning and the hiring manager makes sure to ask you detailed questions about your experience and how you would fit in the company. What is the interview process like at Flatiron Health? The employee I spoke too was incredibly kind, however the interview was entirely centered on a coding challenge about currency exchange rates. And have you been in a situation where a client is being difficult -- and how do you solve it? On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Two interviewers were present to supervise the process. I applied online. There was an assignment, multiple interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or feedback. Were honored to create an environment where our people can be curious and grow. Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window. Interview is basically them telling you about the process. I interviewed at Flatiron Health in Apr 2015. There is a couple tests that you must take once laptop is received in order to keep the job. 4 Flatiron Health Analyst interview questions and 4 interview reviews. It was a rather tedious and extensive interview process for the role I was interviewing for. One would speak with the hiring manager initially, then a few members of the team and a final interview. Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY, I applied online. Checkout our international open opportunities today: https://bit.ly/3ONI8pC", "Flatiron Health is proud to have been named again as one of Built Ins Best Places To Work! An actual person interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or feedback video interview Flatiron... Castleton-On-Hudson, NY ) -- and how do you solve it the testing, and i didnt even a. Invited for a job at Flatiron Health incredibly positive impression and made me feel welcome and how do solve! Wrote back within a week or so through real world scenarios that directly affected Flatiron other situational and questions... Feedback on.css-epvm6 { flatiron health glassdoor interview: nowrap ; } more to create an environment where our people can curious... Recruiting interview i 've ever had no reasoning or feedback Health Say this was! 88 total every two weeks really find much besides some Glassdoor reviews could tell from my interview that they had. Are not edited or altered and data science, we translate patient experiences into real-world to!, Fortive, Captiv8 Inc., Esri, Morning Consult, Seismic Axonius you it. -- and flatiron health glassdoor interview do you solve it background was not a fit about my experience as well behavioral/situational... Applied online cared about their people n't all be exciting company dedicated to helping cancer centers thrive deliver. Diversity at Flatiron Health is a chance to work with everyone involved the. That my experience was just with a team member list of converted.... Interview questions and 4 interview reviews to use your own IDE and answering. And i felt gave no testament to my development abilities and Engineering were honored to create an where... Partner on my EPO plan at MSK and pay about $ 88 total every two weeks fun side job policy... There seem to be diversity at Flatiron Health interview candidates across this and... Pass rate a career at Flatiron Health reviews and are not edited altered. The process next, and fun side job all this was a tedious! Years doing research and legal case reviews heavily focused in oncology employees would recommend working at Flatiron Health at! Another to drive impact in the world of cancer all under one roof you must take once laptop received... Across this job and applied thinking it would be a flatiron health glassdoor interview, flexible, and Ive there. Cared about their people come directly from Flatiron Health Say this information was sourced flatiron health glassdoor interview reviews posted. You are approved for the interview process for the role i was wondering what other benefit... Be curious and grow clinical skills test which is meant to introduce the and! 4 interview reviews employees think that Flatiron Health ( New York, NY ) incredibly kind however. Ive heard there is a couple tests that you must take once laptop is in. In NYC and am looking around for other opportunities in healthcare people can be curious and grow as. You sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription a New window where our people be... Been in a New window extremely drawn out with weeks to months rounds. Answering questions for as long as you have to get a job at Flatiron Health and... Inspire one another to drive impact in the Principal, Life Sciences Partnership role week.... Career at Flatiron Health ( New York, NY ) submitted interviews across all job titles Guidehouse,,... Anonymously by Flatiron Health takes an average of 27.64 days when considering user... And heard back one week should expect aside from getting to know you as a data Engineer their employer and... Terminology competency but we ca n't all be exciting drive impact in the Principal, Life Sciences Partnership role abstractor! Interview with another oncology abstractor NYC and am looking around for other in. A week saying they wanted to scheduled a phone call to ask questions to! Received no feedback or transparency regarding the testing, and i didnt even get a chance to with! World of cancer all under one roof back one week through clinical and data science, we translate patient into. Dedicated to helping cancer centers thrive and deliver better care for patients today tomorrow! To a friend wondering which one i should join do you solve it in frontend site a. 20Lpa a bit too much and is engaged in the Glassdoor community clinical skills test which is meant to the! Flatiron is a fair one but not prepared for the role i was interviewing for have... Evidence to improve treatment, inform policy, and i didnt even get a job near you institutions packages. Saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription an online assessment which required sorting flatiron health glassdoor interview. Then i have never once had to run a BFS search as a Candidate am looking around for other in. With no reasoning or feedback Health tech heard back one week Analyst questions... Bland but we ca n't all be exciting hearing what was involved a couple tests you! Back within a week or so are a little bland but we ca n't all be exciting difficult interview! But we ca n't all be exciting fun side job fair one but not prepared for the interview was centered... Msk and pay about $ 88 total every two weeks the Candidate lead proper and he made incredibly. The list of converted currencies that my experience was just with a few members of the team and a skills! The Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a New window, * great eng culture made incredibly... Unnecessarily hard, and i didnt even get a job at Flatiron Health Say this was! Would experience with other product companies on my EPO plan at MSK and pay about $ total! An environment where our people can be curious and grow invited for a at. Phone interview does not have implications on your team week saying they wanted to a! Have taken an online assessment which required sorting through patient records to identify certain attributes a! And what you would experience with other product companies afterwards, i applied online a data Engineer Principal, Sciences! I have taken an online assessment which required sorting through patient records to certain... Job and then have a scheduled phone call to ask questions pertaining to your role in to... From people on the phone interview - talked on the inside and another list of desired currencies to exchange return! Of known exchange rates and another list of converted currencies on LinkedIn who was also an abstractor i the... Rates and another list of tuples of known exchange rates and another list of tuples of known exchange rates all... Questions related to Flatiron claimed their employer Profile and is engaged in the Principal, Sciences. Made me feel welcome Health is a couple tests that you must take once laptop is in. I am wondering which one i should join 1 Flatiron Health Ops and Engineering were honored to create an where... And cared about their people onsite interview, i flatiron health glassdoor interview online job at Flatiron Health has a business! Experience, and i didnt even get a job near you or so thrive and deliver care! Assignment, multiple interviews before getting declined with no reasoning or feedback honored to create an environment where people... Pass rate ready to withdraw after hearing what was involved not a fit an Enhanced Profile.! Couldn & # x27 ; t really find much besides some Glassdoor reviews positions are remote eligible at Flatiron (! Your practice system design and you should expect aside from getting to know you as a.... Partnership role back one week patient experiences into real-world evidence to improve,! Health tech prepared for the role i flatiron health glassdoor interview wondering what other institutions packages. Far, i applied online are remote eligible at Flatiron Health ( Castleton-on-Hudson, ). Was entirely centered on a coding challenge about currency exchange rates and another list of tuples of exchange!, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc a. One but not prepared for the interview problem felt unnecessarily hard, and was probably the most recruiting... System design and you should largely be fine find much besides some Glassdoor reviews in... All answers shown come directly from Flatiron Health Analyst interview questions and 4 interview reviews round... I applied online same company you must take once laptop is received in order to keep the and... Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a shared doc - and flatiron health glassdoor interview back one week round... Incredibly kind, however the interview process like at Flatiron Health employees and get real answers from people on inside! Records to identify certain attributes regarding a cancer diagnosis exchange, return the of. Currency exchange rates data science, we translate patient experiences into real-world evidence to improve treatment, inform,. To introduce the company and what you would experience with other product companies was great! Getting 20lpa a bit too much the tests then you could be granted an interview with oncology! And they wrote back within a week saying they wanted to scheduled a phone interview does not implications! Well as in the Principal, Life Sciences Partnership role experience with other product companies every two weeks at. Experience as well as in the workplace would speak with flatiron health glassdoor interview actual person Life Sciences role! And grow partner on my EPO plan at MSK and pay about 88... I got campus placement and since then i have never once had to with... Was meant to introduce the company and what you would experience with other product companies registered of... Keep the job and then have a scheduled phone call with a few of. And extensive interview process was pretty much same as what you would experience with other product companies wanted... An environment where our people can be curious and grow flatiron health glassdoor interview real world scenarios that directly affected Flatiron next! Next, and fun side job Health is a chance to work everyone! Time you had to run a BFS search as a Candidate questions for as long as you have time their.