But she also looks real. Belfast-born Frances longed for a fairly tale marriage ever since she was a young girl butt Stings growing fame, good looks and unfaithfulness spelt doom for their union. . Kal-El. Styler has a habit of saying things like, "whatever cloth we're cut from, we're all the same", and you have to grit your teeth. Mike Bushell welcomed back ahead of BBC Breakfast return, Liam Payne: One Direction star's pal 'dismisses' Maya 'split' reports, Chris Evans: Virgin Radio DJ mocks co-star over gender discovery. She is from UK. As The Independent reported in 2006, Tomelty "just happened" to be Styler's best friend; "Sting and Frances lived next door to Trudie in Bayswater, west London, for several years" before Sting and Styler began their relationship. [citation needed], In 2011, she and producer Celine Rattray founded Maven Pictures, a motion picture development, production, and financing company. The Strangers star makes a guest appearance on the drama as actress Olivia Reeves, who has moved. Frances Tomelty I was born on October 6, 1948, in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Ashtanga yoga is a wellknown practice for keeping yourself fit and healthy. ", Ten years ago I did a phone interview with Styler (around the Clive Owen film Greenfingers, which she produced) where she barked at me down the line from New York, interrupting the flow every few minutes to shout directions to a maid or one of her children. "I don't feel I need it, to be honest, as I am largely a film producer and not an actress any more, and I'm a mother and a wife. She's far more likely to be the dippy mother or the sexed-up neighbour than the leading lady. None. We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. She is from UK. Styler has also made seven mind-body fitness DVDs[6] released by Gaia, Inc. Frances Tomelty has described how she prepared to play a blind character in Death In Paradise. Browse 8 frances tomelty stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. Find the best deals on Kitchen from your favorite brands. Duration of Marriage: April 1976 1984 (8 years). He came over and said, 'Darling, have you been sleeping on your cheek? Her nationality is British, and her ethnicity is Caucasian, as he was born in the United Kingdom. They have inherited his work ethic and that drives them to pursue success on their own merit. . It seems there are two Trudie Stylers. No doubt she can shout and strop - and shop for Britain. Raddix. Deals and discounts in Cookware you dont want to miss. Her theatre credits also include The Vagina Monologues, Twin Spirits, and The Seagull. Privacy policy | '", Styler deliberately chose a dark wig to play Brede because it washed the colour out of her face: "I've got very pale eyes so the contrast made her a little bit disturbing. Obviously I know a lot of the story, but the level of detail about that era, I think he recreates it beautifully." The media was astonished when popular artist Sting announced that he would wed Frances, a well-known Irish actress. Save up to 50% on Pets when you shop now. A woman who seems rather more comfortable talking about her working-class childhood in the West Midlands, than her multi-millionaire lifestyle? Frances Tomelty photo shoot. I said, 'No, no, they're scars, but you can shoot me on this side.' I thought it would be hilarious if I got together with some of my male friends, and lay on my bed saying, 'Hello, darling, happy birthday. By clicking Sign up you confirm that your data has been entered correctly and you have read and agree to our Terms of use, Cookie policy and Privacy notice. Sting, Tomelty, and Styler remained neighbors for years before the media got ahold of the affair. Tomelty, who shares two children with ex-husband Sting, said her character is . You play Howard Stern at his own game. When it looked like Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels would go straight to video, Styler invited Tom Cruise to a screening; the film rights were snapped up within hours. These are the best Smartphones deals youll find online. 10 Niamh Cusack (Actress) 14 3 Birthdate: October 20, 1959 Sun Sign: Libra Luckily, in 32 years together, we've never had to make any big decisions.'. All rights reserved. Save up to 50% on Maternity Clothing when you shop now. Frances Tomelty's net worth "I know. Joe is the son of the wealthy singer Sting but he has gone out of his way to avoid the connection with the rock star. Sitelinks. She is perhaps best known for her role as Mrs. Harris in the long-running British sitcom "Only Fools and Horses" and as Peggy in the American drama series "The Sopranos". Movie posters. Frances Tomelty Net Worth . Deals and discounts in Pet Parents you dont want to miss. She studied drama at the University College of North Wales, where she met contemporary. In 1980, Sting became a tax exile in Galway in Ireland. [3] She played the Virgin Mary; he played in the band. It was always a rich source of discussion in our house." Frances explained that her character turned her back on acting after she went blind and moved to Saint Marie with her husband 'in search of a different life'. In this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday, the. [7], Styler has produced and co-directed several award-winning documentaries and feature films, including Guy Ritchie's Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch; Duncan Jones' Moon; and Michael Apted's Moving the Mountain, which won the 1994 International Independent Documentary Award. She's famous as an actor, a producer, an eco warrior, amother and, of course, as Mrs Sting. He was married at the time to actress Frances Tomelty, with whom he has two children. She says there have been so many stories about their Tantric sex marathons and Ashtanga yoga sessions that "they have all got mixed up into one rather large, steamy pudding. In late July 2008 it was announced that Xingu had optioned American Reaper, an upcoming graphic novel written by Pat Mills, who would also write the screenplay. More about Frances Tomelty edit Dating History Grid # 1 Sting 16 8 1974 - 1984 Frances Tomelty was born on October 6, 1948 in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK. They both agreed that relationships are not easy and are as such not particularly natural. As the airplanes fly overhead to Heathrow, threatening to drown out our conversation, I wonder why two grown-up women can't be more assertive and ask to talk inside. Unfortunately, however, the pair Frances Tomelty and Sting's married life fell on sour timesas they went their separate ways and filed their divorce in 1984. Frances Tomelty (Frances Eleanor Tomelty) was born on 6 October, 1948 in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK, is an Actress. 3am: Sting in the tale; MANAGER SPLIT SHOCK. As for the sibling rivalry "Of course, what I've drawn from is that I'm one of three sisters - in the middle. Just having that amount of love in a family - I feel very fortunate. Swimming, showering, dressing., The Catastrophe actress continued: Ella, our lovely producer, arranged a meeting with a young woman named Rilanna who went blind aged 12 and who is full of light.. So who is this witty, self-deprecating woman in front of me, confessing she hates having her photograph taken? She was married to the musician Sting from 1976 to 1984. Belfast-born Frances longed for a "fairly tale" marriage ever since she was a young girl butt Sting's growing fame, good looks and unfaithfulness spelt doom for their union. Sting was laughing his head off. About Frances Tomelty is a 74 year old British Actress. They met on the set of a rock-musical called Rock Nativity. The cameraman started whispering to the director," she shudders, "and I just started to feel so bad. [10], In 2008, it was reported that Styler donated 10,000 into the charitable Ama Sumani cancer fund. Frances Yip is a Singer. Frances Tomelty was previously married to Sting (1976 - 1984). The latter started out as Steve Waring in BBCs Holby City and has recently appeared in other dramas, Line of Duty, Broadchurch, and Doctor Foster. The Veteran Northern Irish actress, Frances Tomelty's social media accounts seem unavailable to date. You may also like: Stings the most bright and most famous concerts ever held. The comments below have been moderated in advance. Narrator Frances Tomelty truly gets inside the mystery and psyche of the grieving Ellen Richmond, whose husband, Harry, is missing at sea and presumed dead. Browse photos of Frances Tomelty. When she was two-and-a-half, growing up on a council estate in a small village on the Worcester and Birmingham Canal, the daughter of a factory worker and a school dinner lady, she was knocked down by a van and spent a long time in hospital. Please refresh the page or navigate to another page on the site to be automatically logged inPlease refresh your browser to be logged in, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile. Magazine pics. [14] In 1982, Sting separated from his first wife, actress Frances Tomelty,[14] following an affair with Styler;[15] Tomelty and Sting divorced in 1984. Growing up together, the sibling rivalry was fairly classic. They thought yesterday's stories were a real hoot.". Her husband is Sting (1 May 1976 - 1 March 1984) ( divorced) ( 2 children) Frances Tomelty Net Worth Her net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. Frances, who shares two children with ex-husband Sting, said her character is "much more stellar than me" and is "closer to our wonderful dames Judi [Dench], Maggie [Smith] et al. After visiting children living on the rubbish dumps in Ecuador, she pledged to raise a million in three years (in fact she persuaded Sting to do a concert and raised 900,000 in one night). Humans actor, Ukweli Roach, will play the role of Roberts son from his previous relationship, Archie Garwood. Shop our favorite Plus Size Clothing finds at great prices. Frances Tomelty is the youngest daughter of the late actor playwright Joseph Tomelty.She was born in Belfast (6 Oct 1948 in Belfast, Northern Ireland) and ra. Styler and Sting became lovers in 1982, and were married in 1992. Trudie and the British music icon met in 1982 and at this time, Sting had just separated from his first wife. Directors are waking up to the fact Styler - always so immaculate in public - is happy to play the older woman with crow's feet and embarrassing acres of cleavage. I was joking, for goodness' sake, and if you had listened to the show you would have known that. Wed 22 Apr 2020 at 05:59. "I'm his front," Styler says, "the noise around him, the ideas person, the person with the focus.". Biography, Sting was already married, to the actress Frances Tomelty, with whom he has two children, Joe and Kate. . 1948-10-06. Lamb. Looking you direct in the eye, she'll say, "I'm interested in the things you felt, can you elaborate?" The affair was widely condemned - not least because it coincided with the break-up of The Police. Our interview takes place in the garden as he sets up the shoot. Sometimes - shock horror - they serve Trudie normal salad from the supermarket and pretend it's organic. Frances revealed that she had met Peter while filming the Netflix series, Warrior Nun. As The Independent reported in 2006, Tomelty was Styler's best pal, and Sting and Frances lived close to Trudie in Bayswater, west London, for numerous years" before Sting and Styler cementedtheir relationship. Her blonde hair is unfussy. There is a full-height mirror at one end of the garden to make it look more spacious and there is a very funny moment as Styler and I battle it out to avoid the chair looking straight at the mirror. The duo is also blessed with two wonderful children, Kate and Joseph. He was blessed with no roof to his mouth. Shop the best selection of deals on Fitness now. Her zodiac sign is Libra. Her mother was a school dinner lady, her father worked in a packing factory. Her net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. (wife or husband); siblings; childen/kids; parents life. [17], Sting and Styler have four children including Brigitte Michael ("Mickey", born 19 January 1984), Jake (24 May 1985), Eliot Paulina (nicknamed "Coco", 30 July 1990), and Giacomo Luke (17 December 1995). Because the great thing about Trudie the actress is she doesn't play diva roles. Hot! Frances, 53, divorced Sting after he ran off with her best pal, his current wife, Trudie Styler, in 1982. It was "complicated". She was previously married to Sting. On 1 May 1976, Tomelty married musician Sting - best known as the lead singer and bassist for the rock band The Police - after knowing him for two years. Frances Tomelty is 73 years old in 2022. ", The stories came about after Styler's appearance on the notorious " shockjock" Howard Stern's radio show in New York. Because actually Trudie seems a bloody nice woman. Express. Being a member of the Police band played a huge role in his first rise to fame. Shop our favorite Women's Shoes finds at great prices. He really is a wonderful person.". Liz Hoggard finds out. John Heffernan and Pearl Mackie star in Christopher Marlowe's tragedy about a man who gains control over nature but, in the process, loses control of himself. The couple divorced after it was revealed that Sting was having an affair with actress Trudie Styler, a close friend of Tomelty's. Sting married Trudie Styler at Camden Registry Office in 1992. Child of: Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim. Also, we like each other. The problem was, he was already married - to actress Frances Tomelty, who just happened to be Trudie's best friend (Sting and Frances lived next door to Trudie in Bayswater, west London, for several years before the two of them became lovers). She joined the Royal Shakespeare Company, in which she played multiple major roles. Frances went on to reveal how she prepared to play the part as a blind actress in the crime drama. So what's the secret to their lasting union? Singer, actor and musician Sting with his wife Frances Tomelty, circa 1980. She lived in a basement a few doors down. Theres an intense playfulness between these two and they admit that they are their greatest indulgence. Death in Paradise: Why could DI Parker last longer than predecessors? He is an actor and has a few works to his credit like Were Going to the Zoo (2006) and 10,000 Saints (2015). Frances Tomelty has described how she prepared to play a blind character in Death In Paradise. , money, salary, income, and assets. "Sting loves it when I tell that anecdote. Part of the problem seems to be a sense of humour failure - from Sting's boast that they practise tantric sex for five hours at a time (the labourers in their Tuscan vineyard apparently call Styler "Cinque Ore": Five Hours) to Trudie's radio interview with "shock jock" Howard Stern, where she teasingly suggested that she and Sting indulge in wife-swapping, threesomes and drug-taking (later emphatically denied). My children say, 'Oh mum, you look good,' and kids say what they think. You've got lines on your cheek.' Now talking about her marital relationship status, Frances Tomelty's husband isthe legendary British musician Sting, best recognized for being the main singer and bassist for the British popular rock band; Police. Styler's 2017 directorial debut, Freak Show, is based on the New York Times bestseller by James St. James, and stars AnnaSophia Robb, Alex Lawther, and Bette Midler. As of May 2022, France Tomelty's net worth is $ 1.2 million. 11 February 2023. She's taking centre stage in the Chekhov play in the city the family have made their home. You can see why she had such an overwhelming effect on men. Covers. Her significant theatre roles also are Elaine Navazio at the Last of the Red Hot Lovers, which Neil Simon made, and also played the role of Lady Macbeth at the Old Vic great 1980 play of Macbeth with the famous Peter O' Tooele in the main role. Deals and discounts in Womens Active Shoes & Sneakers you dont want to miss. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. He is also a fast-rising director who is known for his work for Bruno Mars, Damien Marley and others. One day, a group of local children were daring one another to swim across the river. In the Bafta-nominated film Me Without You, she stole the show as Anna Friel's suburban mother, with a predilection for valium and Walnut Whips. However, her academic degree and educational details have not been explored. But I'm happy now. Contrary to popular beliefs that a father has to leave behind inheritances for his kids, the Fields of Gold singer has declared over and over that he wont be leaving anything behind for any of his children. Rishi Sunak facing MPs as fury grows over Matt Hancock Covid response, Police scour woodland in search for Constance Martens baby, Dozens killed after passenger and freight train collide in Greece, Hancock under fire over care home deaths and chaotic Covid response, London Bridge overcrowding: Give TfL control of Southeastern trains, Number of children in food poverty near double in a year to 4 million, Putins 274mil spy plane destroyed by drones at air base in Belarus, Green leader storms out of council meeting after being misgendered, Russia concerned over unexplained explosions in Mariupol, says UK. Styler, 59, told The Times they still have 'chemistry' after all these years and share similar interests. Frances Tomelty as Margaret Armstrong. But for audiences in his native Northern Ireland, he is . [3] She played the Virgin Mary; he played in the band. Frances Tomelty and her husband Via Getty When was the wedding between Sting and Frances Tomelty? Narrated by: Eddie Mcllwaine, Frances Tomelty, full cast, Gerard Murphy, Gerry Anderson, Marcella Riordan, Sean Rafferty, Stella McCusker Length: 5 hrs and 34 mins Release date: 17-12-20 Language: English 10 ratings Regular price: 17.99 Try for 0.00 Sample The Titanic Letters A BBC Radio 4 Drama Collection By: various Frances Tomelty is a Northern Irish actress who has appeared in a plethora of shows over the past five decades. Copyright 2003 Gale, Cengage Learning. Drugs and alcohol have never been taboo in our household so have never been an issue. Jill Brewer (Frances Tomelty) is the hidden main villainess from "Home Truths," the penultimate episode of New Tricks' first season (airdate 29 April 2004). These are the best Videogames deals youll find online. Read on to know the juicy details that has been extracted about the distinguished songwriter. '", Styler says she prefers to be the raconteur in the relationship. Discover Frances Tomelty's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Follow Legends Bio. Red carpet photos. They met on the set of a rock-musical called Rock Nativity.Frances Tomelty divorced Sting after he ran off with her best pal. ", She refuses, though, to go down the Hollywood route, and says she would never resort to plastic surgery just to keep Sting happy. Her theatre roles include playing Kate in the original production of Dancing at Lughnasa in Dublin (1990). When we are seen together in public, of course I want to look my best, but I don't bend over backwards to try to look 25.". Blue Money. "He was clearly distracted by something. On 1 May 1976, Tomelty married musician Gordon "Sting" Sumner - best known as the lead singer and bassist for the rock band The Police - after knowing him for two years. Save up to 50% on Skin Care when you shop now. We share everything, we talk about where we are in our marriage a lot and that dissolves a lot of stuff that could be negative.". But Styler refuses to elaborate on. Hence, in todays biography, we will learn all about her and her lifestyle. Deals and discounts in Cookbooks you dont want to miss. Film work includes Lifetime Television's Living Proof and Paul Haggis' The Next Three Days. Trudie Styler has a bit of a diva reputation. Child of: John Legend and Chrissy . Shop the best selection of deals on Cameras now. One starts to understand where Styler's passion for Gucci and Alexander McQueen comes from. She has been in one celebrity relationship averaging approximately 7.8 years. ", Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies. But meet her away from the aristo trappings, and you realise the thing she is most passionate about is film. They separated in 1982 and Styler became his new partner not long after. I say to him, 'Why don't you write my early life?'". Stills. [12], Styler is also a patron of the Elton John AIDS Foundation. Frances Yip. Find the best deals on Fitness Nutrition from your favorite brands. British-French model Jake Sumner is the first son Trudie Styler had with Sting. "I don't really mind that people think we are having wild Tantric sex in our Wiltshire mansion all the time because it is so far from the truth. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. [11] Sumani was terminally ill with cancer and unable to afford treatment in her native Ghana, but had been deported from a Cardiff hospital after the expiry of her visa. Start your Independent Premium subscription today. Ted is also a stepfather to Mary's kids, Charlie and Lilly, with ex-husband Malcolm McDowell. Published: 07:57 EST, 14 October 2013 | Updated: 11:53 EST, 14 October 2013. Tomelty has only appeared in one episode, which was The Disir (Series 5). Her nationality is British, and her ethnicity is Caucasian, as he was born in the United Kingdom. ", Doesn't it annoy her that people think of her only as Sting's wife, a bit of a goer, when she is in fact a respected film producer (Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is one of her successes)? You can unsubscribe at any time. Styler and Sting became lovers. Barber was born in Wolverhampton, Staffordshire, England. Find the best deals on More Pets Supplies from your favorite brands. She set up two film production companies, Xingu Films and Maven Pictures. Below the table, you can find all the information about her birthday. In 1976 she married Sting after knowing him for two years. The Medusa Touch. [citation needed], On film, she has acted in Bellman and True, Monk Dawson, Bullshot, The Field, and Chri. STUNG! In the mid-nineties Styler established Xingu Films,[citation needed] a production company dedicated to supporting new talent, such as Guy Ritchie, Dito Montiel and Duncan Jones. Sumners nickname was Coco but this album tanked and she went into hiding for almost 24 months. Shop our favorite Makeup finds at great prices. Learn How rich is She in this year and how She spends money? As he says, 'All you need to do is look me up in articles in Vanity Fair and so on, and you'll get a great insight into who I am in my later years. And in Alpha Male, she dons a dark wig to play the unmarried sister of Jennifer Ehle. Blue like the sky! she said.". Frances Tomelty was born on October 6, 1948 in Belfast, Northern Ireland as Frances Eleanor Tomelty. I know the conversation was all pretty much on one level but I wanted to sell tickets. Frances Tomelty. She is the lovely and talented daughter of the late great Northern Irish skilled actor, Joseph Tomelty. Frances Tomelty was born on October 6, 1948 in Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK. Her birthplace is Belfast. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Giacomo Luke is the inspiration behind the name of Kentucky Derbywinning horse Giacomo.[18]. In listening to this audio version of Francis's Deceit, one quickly notes the intriguing and skillful marriage of first-person narrative and a very dramatic reader. Frances Tomelty is a well-learned woman. There are laughter lines around her eyes. It makes you feel oddly protective. Aged three, she was knocked over and dragged along by a bread van. Frances Tomeltys income source is mostly from being a successful Actress. As a UNICEF Ambassador, Styler has also raised millions for their projects around the globe. Met Sting in 1974 on the set of Rock Nativity, a Christmas show/rock musical, which was playing in Newcastle, UK: Frances was playing the Virgin Mary; Sting played in the pit orchestra that supplied the music. Sting has always spoken about how "the whole secret behind Tantric sex is making your stomach go as near to your spine as you can while still allowing you to breathe. Discussing her character, Olivia said: "After going blind, Olivia has turned her back on acting and moved to Saint Marie with her husband in search of a . In series nine, they are also joined by some impressive guest stars - including Adrian Edmondson, Samuel West, Nell Hudson, Steve Pemberton, Alexander Vlahos, Javone Prince, and Samantha Bond . She admits she is a control freak and "incredibly bossy". Unusually in a shark-infested industry, her production company, Xingu Films, specialises in reading scripts by first-time writer-directors. The new Detective Inspector who has taken over from DI Jack Mooney (Ardal O'Hanlon) is played by The Royle Familys Ralf Little. "There was this man when I was growing up called Frankie who used to chase my sisters and I around with a hatchet. Even when they're required to be drenched in tears, they can still look beautiful and destroyed. Happy New Yorkers: Trudie Styler and Sting attend an opening night party for her new play, The Seagull, in New York in October, She said: 'I don't want to criticise my country but there are times I feel Sting and myself have been treated unkindly. Frances Tomelty was born on 1948-10-06. Frances Barber is a 63-year-old English actress. Our team searched high and low on the internet. Her theatre roles include playing Kate in the original production of Dancing at . Deals and discounts in Nails you dont want to miss. For Christmas 2003, Mohammed Al-Fayed even opened Harrods early so Trudie could do her Christmas shopping without being disturbed. Deals and discounts in Tablets you dont want to miss. Save up to 50% on Swimwear when you shop now. "The idea that we are going at it like rabbits makes me smile, really. She said: I did things with my eyes closed. Thank the Lord, You must be at least 18 years old to create an account, Must be at least 6 characters, include an upper and lower case character and a number, I would like to be emailed about offers, events and updates from Evening Standard. After all that Ashtanga yoga (which they took up "after we gave birth to Coco, 13 years ago"), is Sting very bendy? "It's that thing of 'To hell with her! Sting (1 May1976 - 1 March1984)( divorced)( 2 children). For webmasters |. You are most welcome to update, correct or add information to this page. Copyright 2023 Farlex, Inc. | So, how much is Frances Tomelty worth at the age of 74 years old? However, looking at her, she seems to keep good care of her body and has a slim body figure. Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. I like juices and antioxidants, I'm a health nut. Husband who told his wife to find new love - from beyond the ROWAN PELLING'S SEX COLUMN: His sleeping habits are ruining Pupils take to TikTok as they stage protest at Shenfield High School, Moment supermarket cashier is attacked at work in New York, King Charles hosts von der Leyen at Windsor Castle, Putin spy plane before being 'destroyed by pro-Ukraine Belarus group', Gabor Mat: No Jewish state without oppressing local population, Amplified jet stream could lead to 'disruptive snow in places', Shocking video shows machete fight playing out in broad daylight, Prime Minister to meet Ursula von der Leyen at Windsor, TikTok video shows Unity Academy Blackpool pupils protesting, Dashcam captures moment two cars collide on a roundabout, Putin orders intelligence service to find 'scum' who oppose him, Dramatic moment police cars chase driver moments before smash. "It's the same conversation year in, year out; it doesn't change. It was harmless, totally. One thing the lovers are grateful for is the fact that they actually like themselves. Find the best deals on HDTVs, UHD TVs, & 4KTVs from your favorite brands. Within 18 months after their first meeting, the young lovers got married. British rock icon Sting and everything about his family. It can't hurt to have friends in high places. Frances Tomelty I was born on October 6, 1948, in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The people who matter in my life know that it isn't so. Alpha Male is a compelling take on grief and dysfunctional families. As far as their relationship is concerned, they started dating back in 1974 and finally married in 1976. Frances Tomelty is an Northern Irish actress whose numerous television credits include Strangers (1978-1979), Testament of Youth (1979), Inspector Morse (1988), Cracker (1993), The Amazing Mrs Pritchard (2006), The White Queen (2013) and Unforgotten (2015).