Gabriel Iglesias adopted Frankie during his previous relationship with Claudia Valdez. He even made a comedy out of it and made several funny jokes about his death. Iglesias and Valdez were together for more than a decade, but they never got married. Claudia Valdez is the name of his mother and his biological father is unknown. Check your inbox to be the first to know the hottest news. Who is Gabriel Iglesias' son Frankie Iglesias. However, Frankie is not Gabriel's real son. Gabriel Iglesias Son Frankie Died "Foreign Exchange Program" | Gabriel Iglesias - I'm Sorry For What I Said When I Was Hungry My son Frankie has no idea how good he has it! Frankie and his stepfather are very close. HILARIOUS AS ALWAYS FLUFFY!! COPYRIGHT_WI: Published on https://washingtonindependent.com/frankie-iglesias/ by Jaya Mckeown on 2021-01-21T12:35:53.840Z, The step-son and father bond of the two effortlessly makes Frankie popular among the public, especially to the avid fans of Gabriel. The Comedy Central star is not showing any signs of slowing down after this amazing performance. On the other hand, Frankies estimated yearly expenses are about $100,000. In 2022, Iglesias was the first comedian to sell out Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles. "@type": "Answer", Suggested Read: Gabriel Iglesias Son Frankie After Claudia Valdez Split. Despite the split, reported People, Iglesias remains close to Frankie. Their relationship status was going strong until Gabriel fell into the dark days of his life. "text": "

Frankie is years old today. Gabriel Iglesias' wife and son often avoid being photographed in public. Frankie Iglesias is 5 feet 7 inches tall, around 175 centimetres. Now he's an adult, he's a man. The family of Iglesias is now happily residing at Long Beach located in California. Gabriel cleared all the rumors which had absolutely no truth on his social media accounts. In 2007, a comedy movie called Hot and Fluffy brought him more attention. His first success came in 2007 when the comedy special Hot and Fluffy came out; the film was a critical success, and encouraged Gabriel to continue with his work. "@type": "Answer", } Everyone probably thinks its best to keep their pasts secret. And currently, he works as a medical professional. Il s'agit de l' adaptation du roman graphique britannique Heartstopper d'Alice Oseman, publi en ligne depuis 2016. Frankie has a step-grandmother named Esther P. Mendez and a half grandfather which is Jesus Iglesias. He has produced a number of stand-up specials for television outlets such as Comedy Central and Netflix, including I'm Not Fat I'm Fluffy and Hot & Fluffy. Frankie Iglesias is currently single and doesnt have any girlfriend. "acceptedAnswer": { 1 focus. } His Youtube channel is by the name Gabriel Iglesias and has millions of views! Both are parents of Gabriel, while there is no disclosed information on Claudias side. Gabriel is a social media influencer as well with over 2.5 million followers on Instagram and his Youtube channel has over whooping 4 million subscribers. Netflix is the home of amazing original programming that you can't find anywhere else. As the comedian explained during an appearance on the "Rachael Ray Show,"the moniker came from his mother. He jokingly asked girls to come and take Frankie away. "Everybody's so sensitive right now, so I get it,"Iglesias admitted, but ignored the advice. Following issues with work-life balance, the actor divorced his long-term partner, Claudia Valdez, in summer 2020. Musica Para Despues De Dormir, Inercia, Monstruo, Gajes Del Ofico, . Frankie is the only son of his parents Claudia Valdez and Gabriel Iglesias. In terms of his physique, recent reports state that Frankies height is at 5 feet and 9 inches. He is American in nationality and a Mexican-American in ethnicity. Some sources tell that Frankie is currently studying, which explains why he makes no public appearances. Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias is joining the cast of The Santa Clauses as a series regular. "I don't want the fans to think, 'Oh he's messing around. His mother Claudia and his real father got separated in the year 2008 when Frankie was around 11 years old. Following issues with work-life balance, the actor divorced his long-term partner, Claudia Valdez, in summer 2020. [laughter] And he's the cutest kid. Frankie is Gabriel's son, but only on paper. No, Gabriel Iglesias's son Frankie seems to be alive and well. The more relatability you have, the bigger the fan base youre going to have. Gabriel by proper exercise and diet lost more than 100 pounds in just 3 months! His favorite colors are blue and grey, while his favorite travel destinations are Hongkong and Barcelona. [6][7], Iglesias often references his weight in his comedy, often saying, "Oh, I'm not fat, I'm fluffy", elaborating that there were five levels of fatness, "Big", "Healthy", "Husky", "Fluffy", and "DAMN!!! 13. [7][9], In 2007, Iglesias voiced an entire Mexican family in "Padre de Familia", a sixth season episode of the Fox TV animated comedy Family Guy. One of the busiest and most in-demand comedians internationally, Iglesias has spent two decades on the road, bringing his act to fans all over the world. Part of Gabriel Iglesias's post read: Frankie Iglesias posts less about his life on social media. It is often reported that Gabriel Iglesias and Claudia Valdez are married even though they are not. I'm everything Iam because you're Fluffy.". Sweet, happy, and perpetually-optimistic, Kris is a warm, generous soul who is determined to keep his struggling theme park afloat. Frankie Iglesias Wiki: Age, Early Life, Parents, and Education, Frankie Iglesias Step-Father, Gabriel Iglesias. Hot n Fluffy and I am Not Fat Im Fluffy are some of the very popular shows of this skilled comedian. As the Times noted, these workouts ranged from training like a UFC fighter to learning how to pole dance. Frankie was Claudia's biological son, born on December 8, 1997. The great American comedian and actor considers himself level four of fatness and hence his nickname is The Fluffy Guy. Gabriel is well-known for his comedy works and TV specials such as Hot and Fluffy in 2007. Her blmn altna blm hakknda kendi yorumumu da katmak istiyorum. Actor Don Adams was the father of actress Cecily Adams. So, we dont know how much he is worth as of right now. As Iglesias explained in an interview with Forbes, he thinks of himself fundamentally as a comic who occasionally acts. He eats like he's serious, but he doesn't take that workout like it's serious,'" Iglesias said. The comedian had been in a 12-year relationship with Valdez. In addition to the paychecks he receives for his TV and film roles, he signed a three-project deal with Netflix that included two standup specials and his sitcom, "Mr. Also, want to learn more about Frankie? The net worth of Gabriel Iglesias is estimated to be around $20 million. After recognizing his error, the comedian apologized to his son Frankie for his absence throughout the years. I said, "Frankie, did you hear I died?" "That's what they meant." "What do you mean, 'That's what they meant'?" "My friends were asking if you were . [21], On July 15, 2021, on his 45th birthday, Iglesias tested positive for COVID-19, and cancelled his remaining shows at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts as well as the taping of his upcoming comedy special. His weight once went so far that the doctors said he only has 2-3 years left. Iglesias and Valdez broke up in 2020. Due to his oversized body, Gabriel Iglesias is also known as Fluffy. Furthermore, the artist admitted to Billboard in 2018 that he broke down on stage while discussing his son and had to go off the stage. As of now, Frankie Iglesias is 23 years old. Frankie was born to Claudia and an unknown man in the year 1997. "They get to go eat. Frankie is currently 22 years old. Iglesias is featured in the reality series Fluffy Breaks Even, which premiered on Fuse on October 1, 2015. The comedian revealed that Frankie is a miniature version of himself as he is also "fluffy" and weighed 162 pounds when he was ten. Everything came crashing down in Dallas during a show when he making jokes about his 20-year-old son Frankie and his longtime girlfriend (who's name he doesn't reveal to protect her privacy) She is the wife of actor Gabriel Iglesias and dislikes being in the spotlight. The step-son and father bond of the two effortlessly makes Frankie popular among the public, especially to the avid fans of Gabriel. Esther was only 52 years old. During his love affair with Claudia Valdez, he . His birth father is unknown. For now, he is still in school, which is his No. Gabriel and this Frankie do not follow each other on any social media platform. Ultimately, Iglesias correctly identified five fast food items with just three incorrect guesses. If fans happen to encounter Gabriel Iglesias behind the wheel, there's a very high chance that the vehicle he's driving is a Volkswagen Bus. Back in the year 2014, even some news channels stated that the great comedian Gabriel Iglesias was dead by a heart attack. That was hysterical,"Iglesias reflected. Gabriel Iglesias is known for his fancy Hawaiian shirts and comedy jokes on Hispanic heritage and his fatness. The identity of his biological father is currently unknown. He was the voice-over in the film called Ferdinand in 2017. When Gabriel and Claudia began dating, Gabriel legally adopted Frankie to be his son.Frankie In 2022As of 2022, Frankie is a college graduate. He attended his elementary and high school education in California, but there is no specific location where he graduated. Born Gabriel Jesus Iglesias on the 15th July 1976, in San Diego, California USA, he is the youngest child of six born to Jesus Iglesias and Ester P. Mendez. Aday. Iglesias voiced Speedy Gonzales in 2021's "Space Jam: A New Legacy," imitating the accent originated by the legendary Mel Blanc. For college, he went to one of the elite colleges in the USA. Not many details about his place of birth are known and his mother doesnt like to talk much about it. However, the biggest source of income for Iglesias has come from performing live. His mother is an American actress and film producer. In addition, his estimated net worth is $40 million. He was suffering from type 2 diabetes and serious obesity and doctors warned him that he was going to live only for 3 years. You talk to him his name is Frankie like, "Frankie, what do you like to do?" "I like microwave burritos and PlayStation." "Me too." Gabriel does not have a child of his own but has a step-son Frankie who is Claudia's child from her marital relationship in the past. As of now, Frankie doesnt have any accounts on popular social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. This is Iglesias' third stand-up special with Netflix. He told the publication. Frankie is the biological son of Gabriel Iglesias. (Paul- The real twin brother of Vin Diesel!). Gabriel likes to keep his love life private and it's not clear if he's single or not. Nick Cannon, he told Complex, was among the "super cool,"while Amanda Bynes (who later went on to headline her own Nickelodeon series "The Amanda Show") was decidedly not. [19] He was in a long-term relationship with Claudia Valdez, with whom he has a stepson named Frankie. His Gabriel does a lot of comedy and funny stuff on his social media accounts as well. "acceptedAnswer": { [13] The show was renamed Fluffy's Food Adventures upon its third season renewal in January 2017. As stated, Claudia is best known as the lover of Gabriel Iglesias. "Comedy Central is already giving me a one-hour special in February, and the money will come.". "That's been a big help. Fluffy was set to finish his 73-show tour in San Antonio, Texas. The exact reason for the breakup is unknown; however, it has been speculated that the two split up owing to Iglesias alcoholism and emotional troubles. There seems to be a misconception here, as the name matches. Gabriel Iglesias is a prominent stand-up comedian, an actor, and a writer whose career runs for more than two decades already. So, have you ever wondered how rich Gabriel Iglesias is, as of early 2019? Frankie Iglesias and his mother. Because of his relationship with Claudia Valdez, many people think he's married. With "New Girl" star Zooey Deschanel as host, "Celebrity Dating Game" also featured the quirky addition of singer Michael Bolton. With a premise reminiscent of 1970s TV comedy "Welcome Back, Kotter,"Iglesias' was cast as a high school teacher employed at the same school where he was once a student. Claudia also has helped him get out of depression, obesity, and alcohol. by: Sam Rubin. Gabriel adopted Frankie, who is Claudia's son from her past relationship. Families A Adams-Beaver. After a very long relationship, Gabriel and Claudia decided to part ways in July of 2020. "It's the ultimate man cave. "I hit the Mexican lottery, are you kidding me? Gabriel is a well-known actor and comedian, while Claudia is an actress and a producer. He was diagnosed with a type II diabetes, and since then has managed to lose over 100lb, thanks to high-protein, low-carbohydrate diet. Even though he was not the biological son of Gabriel Iglesias, Frankie was adopted by him and was treated like his real son. Why does facebook keep recommending people to me I dont like or talk to anymore? Last updated on February 9th, 2023 at 07:44 am. [20], In The Fluffy Movie, Iglesias describes how at his heaviest, which he states was 445 pounds (202 kilograms), he was diagnosed with Type II Diabetes, and with his blood sugar spiking to over 300mg/dl (16.6mmol/L) regularly, was given two years to live by his doctor. Jaya's clients often characterize her as meticulous, proactive, and enjoyable to be around. Only on Netflix. "Like so many Californians, I grew up enjoying Tapato with my family and friends, and have continued to do so for more than 30 years,"said the comedian in a statement with the press release. My fake death someone started reached over 21,000,000 people. Yeah my fam was pretty religious", "Comedian Gabriel Iglesias Cancels Show After Testing Positive for COVID, Says He Feels 'Pretty Good', "Gabriel Iglesias takes the stage at The Show for three days", "A very early morning in the life of Gabriel Iglesias", "NBC's 'Last Comic Standing 4' eliminates three, reveals Top 5 finalists", "Comedian Gabriel Iglesias ready to bring on the laughs", "Gabriel Iglesias On His New Animated Movie 'The Nut Job', "Gabriel Iglesias is a fluffy furry friend in 'The Nut Job', "The Laughspin interview with Gabriel Iglesias", "7 Funniest Latino Comedians You Should Stream Now: Entertainment: Latin Post", "Gabriel Iglesias hits stage - and Bakersfield restaurants", "Comedian Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias gets key to the city", "Netflix Star Gabriel Iglesias on Why He Took a Break from Comedy: 'I Needed an Emotional Rebuild', "After Battle with Alcohol & Depression, Comedian Gabriel Iglesias is Back with New Tour", "Important announcement I DON'T want to make on my bday #gabrieliglesias #COVID19", "Go Nuts for New 'Nut Job' Poster, Trailer Coming Monday", "Jaime Pressly, Two Others Enter Wayans' A Haunted House 2", "Open Road Acquires Gabriel Iglesias Comedy Concert Pic", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gabriel_Iglesias&oldid=1136805590, Denotes productions that have not yet been released, 19 episodes; also creator, writer, executive producer, 20 episodes; also creator, writer, executive producer, Chef's table guest diner in the blue kitchen; Episode: "More Than a Sticky Situation", This page was last edited on 1 February 2023, at 06:55. But Frankie and Gabriels friendship stayed strong even after that. Frankie's mother is Claudia Valdez, but there is no information available about his birth father. from 2015. It seems he is a medical professional because he did his master's degree at the Keck School of Medicine. Frankie is the biological son of Gabriel Iglesias. Some reports claim he is with someone secret, while others claim he is still single after his most recent breakup. He was born on December 8, 1997, in the United States of America. For more than a decade, Gabriel Iglesias was in a long-term relationship with girlfriend Claudia Valdez and is close to her son, Frankie, per The Sun. He is also often present with his father in his sketches, but he always refuses to appear onstage. Because of this, he got the nickname Fluffy, and often says for himself that he is not fat, that he is fluffy it is basically on which he has built his success. Olivia studied journalism at Cardiff University, graduating in 2010. He reportedly violated his contract with the show, which forbade him from communicating with the outside world during the course of the competition. See answer (1) Copy. But Iglesias is not his biological father. Gabriel Iglesias reached stardom through his stand-up comedy routines, but also through his acting skills, and with his celebrity status, people surrounding him also achieved popularity. Gabriel Iglesias' son, Frankie Iglesias, is among the most private children from Hollywood celebrity families. A lot of people also gave Rico Rodriguez the name of mini Fluffy but indeed he was not Frankie. She has also served as a production coordinator in the movies like, The step-father of Frankie was born on the 15th of July, 1976, in San Diego, California. Also, there are no hints about his business or career plans. Then, the three comedians undertake a specialized exercise activity with the goal of working off all the calories they've just gobbled up. However, because his family earns a decent sum of money, he manages to live a luxurious life with his parents. This happening made a huge drawback to his relationship with Claudia. Gabriel Iglesias son. Frankie is 25 years old today. "If you call a girl fat, yo, she'll raise hell, but if you say, 'Aw girl, look at you, you're fluffy,' there's almost a sexy appeal to it," he explained. As a result, Gabriel and Claudia parted ways. Head of State and End of State: Hilarious Reactions as Kenyans Clash with Nigeri Nandi Governor Clears KSh 1.2m Hospital Bill for Ailing DJ Who Pleaded for Mike Sonko's Help, Woman Flaunts Healthy Long and Natural Hair in Viral Video, People Show Doubt, George Wajackoyah Accuses Tanzanian Gov't of Detaining Him at Airport: "Niliekewa Red Alert", Climate Change in Kenya: Our Rivers Are Bleeding, the Future Is Bleak, Where is Brandon from Married At First Sight today? I think I'm behind pillows and cotton candy.". His father, Gabriel Iglesias, is worth around $40 million. ), A post shared by Gabriel Iglesias (@fluffyguy), Aidan Gallagher Age, Net Worth, Family, Height, Girlfriend, Kaley Cuoco Age, Net Worth, Family, Height, Boyfriend, Caitlyn Jenner Age, Net Worth, Family, Height, Husband. "name": "Frankie In 2022", This American comedian once said that there are 6 stages of fatness: Big, Healthy, Husky, Fluffy, Damn!, and Oh! There is no much information about Frankie in the media, especially when it comes to his upbringing, education, and family background. Gabriel Iglesias is one of the most successful stand-up comedians in the U.S. He has a fantastic fashion sense, and he oftentimes resembles his foster father. I even asked my son, Frankie. I went into survival mode, and I started drinking again, but I needed time to ponder; I couldnt drink and repair myself. Frankie completed high school in 2015. "I told them, 'Look, I think Speedy Gonzales should sound like Speedy Gonzales.'". , { Death 1 May 2012 (aged 77) Long Beach, Los Angeles County, California, USA. Fluffy just shared an update on Instagram following his COVID-19 diagnosis. Gabriel Iglesias girlfriend Claudia Valdez is a professional actress and producer. "text": "

As of 2022, Frankie is a college graduate. Frankie is Claudia Valdez . He didnt want to be a stand-up comic, but changes took place that led him on the path of becoming one. He then shared his own near-foray into a teaching career; producers loved the idea, and "Mr. Iglesias"was born. Most of the people known that Frankie Iglesias is the son of Gabriel Iglesias but they dont know the fact that he is not his biological son. Gabriel knows the pain and hardship of growing up without a father and he also understands it was not Frankies fault. .zklaml-1whqzut{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;line-height:100%;top:2px;position:relative;}.zklaml-1whqzut svg{fill:#000;}.zklaml-1mmyqhz{padding:0 8px;top:4px;position:relative;}.zklaml-1mmyqhz svg{fill:#626262;}.zklaml-pr0334{font-family:adobe-garamond-pro,serif;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;font-variant-numeric:lining-nums;line-height:1.45;overflow-wrap:break-word;color:black;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;display:inline-block;cursor:pointer;font-variant:all-small-caps;color:#626262;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:16px;}.zklaml-pr0334:hover{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.zklaml-pr0334:hover{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;color:#000;}Others. "I was, 'OK, I won't be talking to you anymore. While Frankies net worth remains undisclosed as of today, his father, Gabriel Iglesias has a massive net worth of $40 million. If its not on @TMZ its not true. His twitter handle is by the name @fluffyguy and has 1 million followers. Gabriel Iglesias is a prominent stand-up comedian, an actor, and a writer whose career runs for more than two decades already. Gabriel Iglesias and Son Frankie. Gabriel Iglesias on stage in "The Fluffy Movie." Anyone who looks for Gabriel Iglesias on YouTube will find hours of material from the comedian, a 350-pound workaholic who . "I went to go see an endocrinologist and my sugar level was through the roof. Gabriel was also a great voice actor. 2015-07-07 20:41:15. I call it the one-bedroom 87-car garage." { Frankie was born on December 8, 1997, so he is currently 25 years old. Suggested Read: Riley Lynch [David Lynch Son] Age, Girlfriend, Dating, Net Worth. Gabriel Iglesias is said to have an estimated net worth of $15 million. "Death, bro! As an actor, he has appeared in numerous live-action and animated TV shows and films, including starring in the sitcom Mr. Iglesias on Netflix, playing Tobias in the 2012 movie Magic Mike and its 2015 sequel, and providing the voice of Speedy Gonzales in Space Jam: A New Legacy. Pictures on Frankie's Instagram page imply he loves. "I love shows like 'Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives' or 'Man v. Food' where they get to go eat," he told the Los Angeles Times in 2015. He mentioned that he wants to build a career for himself from his own efforts and hard work. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. [4][6], Iglesias worked for a cell phone company in Los Angeles and in 1997 went into comedy full-time, though it resulted in him being evicted from his home and losing his car. She is an actress, spokeswoman, and activist in the United States. He has produced a number of stand-up specials for television outlets such as Comedy Central and Netflix, including I'm Not Fat I'm Fluffy and Hot & Fluffy.As an actor, he has appeared in numerous live-action and animated TV shows and films, including starring in the sitcom Mr . Frankie was born in the United States of America, but his exact birthplace is not yet disclosed. He also voiced every single member of a Mexican family in a 2007 episode of "Family Guy." ALOHAAAAA! These include his son, in fact step-son, Frankie Iglesias. When his mother described him as "fluffy,"he said, "I just kind of took that and ran with it. Frankie and his parents keep most information about him private, including his job, romantic relationships, marital status, hobbies, and net worth. His weight is currently 85 kilograms, he has dark brown eyes, while his hair is brown in color. Despite the fact that the couple did not have biological children of their own, Iglesias always considered Frankie to be his own and granted him the opportunity to use his family name. A subsequent press release laid out the details, revealing that in celebration of the company's 50th anniversary, Iglesias' face (accompanied by his chihuahuas) would appear on bottles of a special limited-edition release of the sauce. } During the early 2000s, he was almost broke, and his debts were piling up. Aloha Fluffy is sure to be a classic, making this extended and uncensored special a must-own. (The creator of South Park), Vin Diesel has a unknown twin! Added Marchena, "everything is driven. I said to myself, 'I want that gig.'". If yes, then stay with us as we try to uncover the life and story of Frankie Iglesias. due to some internal conflicts. Frankies father is also known as Fluffy due to his oversize. Birth, Age, Ethnicity, NationalityContents 1 Who is Eliza, Iglesias to Concentrate on Himself and His Son Frankie, Iglesias and His Ex-Girlfriend Raised Their Son Together, A Low Profile is Maintain by Star Mike Vitar After Retiring and Facing Assault Charges, Birth, Career and Dating Details of Actor Mena Massoud, John Stamos Unveiled the Hidden Past of Doreen Lioy. { Iglesias and Valdez were first seen publicly in January 2008, when they were spotted together attending A Wish for Animal Benefit event. Following that, the comedian took time away from his business obligations to reflect as a family man. Everything went well until the comedian spiraled down in depression, and he turned to alcohol for salvation. He weighs around 176 lbs (80kgs), has dark brown eyes and black hair, and keeps short hairstyles. The two have a good bond with each other, as seen in the social media posts of Gabriel. Tuko.co.ke also published a biography about Sally Struthers. This made Frankie quite popular, and no doubt that his popularity will increase as he starts his own career. [6] He is of Mexican heritage. It is Claudia who has held the whole family together. He was brought to the world on the 8th of December, 1997, and is now 23 years old. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'fameshala_com-banner-1','ezslot_6',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fameshala_com-banner-1-0');No, Frankie, Gabriel Iglesias son, did not go to medical school. During his childhood days, their family always tends to move from one place to another, but he never shared the reason why. modifier - modifier le code - voir Wikidata (aide) Heartstopper ( litt. Gabriel Iglesias was single and ready to mingle when he appeared in a 2021 episode of ABC's "The Celebrity Dating Game." in Biology and joined Keck School of Medicine for his master's degree. I have a child at home who has everything but does not have as much time with me as he could. In August 2021, Iglesias debuted"Fluffy Bits,"a new animated series on his YouTube channel. He declared that he would postpone his planned stand-up comedy gig until he was able to recover from the sickness. Cecily Adams was married to actor Jim Beaver.Adams' Get Smart series co-star Robert Karvelas was his cousin. He admitted that he battled with depression and alcoholism these past few years. Sources say that the 25-year-old still needs to finish university. "By the way, Ionly got paid for one character,"he noted in the "Everything Comedy"podcast. He has continued to take care of his way of life, and is thinking about having bariatric surgery, in order to get away from obesity once and for all. He actually drives them on the street," host Larry Chen said. Frankie is not that active on social media sites as well but you can sometimes see him on his fathers social media profiles. His mother and Gabriel first met when Frankie was 11 years old, and in no time accepted Gabriel as a fatherly figure. Frankie has a step-grandmother named. In the article below, we have written down everything we know about Frankie. Over the years, they have developed a strong bond and enjoy spending time together. According to Tuko, a famous web tabloid, Frankie Iglesias (@frankieiglesiasx) went to Keck School of Medicine and graduated with a masters degree. Gabriel 'Fluffy' Iglesias: One Show Fits All, Gabriel Iglesias was in a long-term relationship. He received numerous awards because of his applaudable works that continually fuels his popularity. Movies, TV shows, specials and more, all tailored specifically to you. Claudia and Frankie never brought it up.