Simply remove, rinse, and get back to it. If I were going to go buy a new Glock, I would pick this over the 17 or the 19. . Even the Army is finding that out now in field testing. They would have rather seen a G17 slide on a G19 frame. The sight radius, using the same sights on each weapon, is reported as .04 different, with the longer sight radius on the G19-5. Again. Took it to the range and had great results. My guess is that they may have their wish later on, but for now, the 19X is a problem solver for a different customer. Glockforsale.net offers you the possibility to get g23 for sale without hassles or awkwardness. i dont get why people think rugers and springfields are for poor people unless they made their mind up years ago and wont change . The full-size GLOCK 17 frame and the compact GLOCK 19 slide have joined forces to produce the ideal pistol for all conditions and all situations. im sure if i buy this new glock it will be fine and 400 cheaperr than the price of the of the gold cup. 3 magazine clips? Jul 15, 2019. Glock will refinish the pistol but they will charge for it as rust is not covered under warranty unless the pistol falls into a certain serial number range that Glock deemed as a pistol batch that had finish problems. The Glock 19X almost won the XM17 Modular Handgun System competition to replace the Beretta M9. The Glock 19X has a number of notable features, including a lanyard loop near . Who cares if their guns are ugly, they work well and for a carry piece, it doesnt have to be all that pretty, just functional. . Bei uns finden Sie ein umfangreiches Angebot von Jagd- und Sportwaffen- Zubehr. It is a hybrid of the Glock 17 and the Glock 19, two of the most popular Glock models. Not really for me, but lots of people like full grip and 4 barrel. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I thought that the GLOCK entry was very cool and a departure from what they otherwise offered. Features & Specifications of Glock 19 Gen 5: Glock 19 Gen 5 Problems The G19X arrives with the maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups' magical pixie dust. Adding on the beaver tail grip made it even MORE accurate! what will you use it for? Lanyard loop's easily removable, by the way. My understanding is the idea behind the original military concept pistol was a shorter barrel and slide assembly to allow for more comfortable seating in a vehicle when carried in a belt holster while maintaining the large grip for bigger magazine capacity and for use with gloves. Newest Gen 5 internal upgrades, and genuine steel sights. Entdecken Sie Magazine, Schfte, Zielfernrohre, Zielfernrohrmontagen, Visierungen, Taschen, Riemen und viele weitere. Did Glock miss the mark? Actually shot a perfect score with it. Will feel familiar to Glock users. Comes with 3 magazines and a Vedder holster. And once the Army went off and did their own thing, can you REALLY fault Glock for not wasting all that tooling? I tuned out the negative voices and determined to get my mitts on a 19X, mostly because it was a damn cool gun and offered some features I wanted to see in a full-size pistol. my rugers shoot just fine but somehow theyre considered junk because i chose to buy what was fairly price versus what i considered over priced. I carry appendix and normally thats with a G17, and no I am not a BIG guy either. Seriously though, this innovation seems right in line with Glocks 30+ year history of slightly different grip textures, slightly different sizes, and different calibers. From $573.44. 2023 Endeavor Business Media, LLC. G17 slide on G19 frame . Problem solved in the 19X. No FTEs or FTFs. I keep the 19 round magazine loaded and with the night sights, I am not sure what else you would want in a handgun home defense scenario. Thank you John. I sell firearms at Cabelas and obviously handle a lot of glocks along with other firearms. If they hadnt released the 19X, people in the forums and comment sections would have cried about that, too. Some boxes of it has cycled 100% while others have given all 3 of those problems. Winchester white box ammo is your problem. Completely agree with @C.Borner here, but must add that I carry this weapon concealed and its MUCH better than what you suggest youd rather see. There are other visible differences, obviously, but you might not notice them unless you have the two guns sitting side by side. I plan on carrying this too. Does that count? Weak erratic ejection is a plague of the 9MM Glocks. Glock 19X Gen5 9mm Luger 4.02in Coyote nPVD Pistol - 17+1 Rounds - The full-size GLOCK 17 frame and the compact GLOCK 19 slide have joined forces to produce the ideal pistol for all conditions and all situations. I have used and abused all my Glocks for over a decade of hard competitive use. The 17 was a bit long in the slide for me, especially when driving. 357 Magnum, and still do own and love it. Especially handy for those who carry Appendix and dont need a longer barrel nudging things south of the border. A GLOCK 19X pistol is currently worth an average price of $458.74 new and $417.75 used . This^ The only times I've seen it is with a small woman or child. A careful firearm owner has no need for anything beyond the trigger safety. The night sights are great. It thought the 19X had tons of potential, but it seemed like my opinion fell on deaf ears. Also, could use more rails. I can and do use both without trouble. Glock went through 3 modifications of the slide rails and this time proves they still did not get it right. It is Green Gas powered (GREEN GAS NOT INCLUDED) and has a 23 round magazine. I would have thought I would have done better with the G34. The Glock 19X 6mm airsoft pistol by Umarex/Elite Force is another great addition to the Glock airsoft lineup. Try and set it off. Thats because youre trying to shoehorn a square peg (war-fighter gun requirements) into a round hole (ideal CC firearm). Im sure there are experienced shooters who can tell the difference but I cant. All in all, in my large hands, its a very comfortable gun to shoot and handles like a champ. Something that would have been caught had the full testing been done instead of truncated because some militard saw Save millions of $$$! and stopped thinking. COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. Sight radius: 5.94 in. Never have I thought that the grip on my G19 needed to be larger. Just be glad you did not try it with a loaded round unless you want to blow yourself up. The barrel length on both weapons is published as 4.02 (or 4 for conversational purposes). It was a game changer. They met the criteria. Both weapons have an ambidextrous slide stop and a reversible magazine release. The gun is awesome and a perfect fit for my needs. Bought 19X a month ago. And last but not least we can discuss the beauty of the Glock in all its Plasticky splendor. I carry a Springfield XD9 subcompact and a Glock 19. That may have had some impact when comparing the difference between a 4 revolver and a 2 revolver, but when were talking about a difference in slide assembly length the actual impact on concealability is minimal; however, when were talking about a in length of grip frame the impact is more noticeable. Its GREAT for conceal/carry. Its a common thing that we all tend to take for granted until it isnt there for us. The fire control group (or chassis, or trigger assembly, or whatever you want to call it) apparently cant be swapped from one frame to another and Ive not heard anyone say the short slide can be swapped for a full-length one (If it can, cool let me know!). Only the person shooting the weapon can answer that. Because a standard Glock doesnt REQUIRE an external safety. Concealability is definitely the topic of conversation there with capacity attached as a strong sidebar. AK47 FOR SALE Ive relieved mine under the trigger guard. It can and does fire out of battery. Not this one. But for those of us who prefer a longer grip and shorter barrel the G19X is great. Details. So Ive ordered one and am quite anxious to get mine. It was the first semi auto Ive ever had. For me I still have plenty of room leftover with the 19+1 round mag before printing and it doesnt impact my comfort any either since the grip is on my waistline. I am surprised that the Federal ammo gave problems. Some seem to think so, others not so much. In the front, on the G19-5, there is the standard cut out so you can hook a finger on the front lip of the magazines floor plate and pull a stuck magazine out. Im a big guy, so hiding that Roscoe is no problem. It was made to be a fighting handgun and if I was still in the Army Id pick this gun over any others out there and still will if SHTF. The 12 month average price is $526.87 new and $491.20 used. Or can you simply get a G19 5th Gen and use G17 magazines in it to the same end? In 2017, the U.S. Armed Forces decided to find a replacement for its aging Beretta M9 pistols that had been serving since 1984 as the official issue duty sidearm. Youre obviously in a different league. Thats an unnecessary contrivance for a double-stack gun. I will discuss the solutions to all these problems and user reviews in this article. What they are REALLY intended for are those occasions when one has to FIRE the pistol when it is completely submerged; As water is not compressible, and the firing-pin channel is mostly sealed, any water in the channel COULD slow down or stop the firing-pins travel and prevent it hitting a primer with sufficient energy to work. Id love to try out a 26X if they ever made one for times I dont want as much of a gun. Glock 19x has a longer full-size grip than the 17 with the slide of a 19; Factory Coyote colored slide; . In my book thats a Win-Win across the board. Compare specifications of Glock 19X Gen 5 9mm G19X17US and Black Rain Ordnance FALLOUT-PCW 9mm BRO-21010801. I fired thousands of rounds through this pistol as I mentioned earlier, but I did not chronograph or measure accuracy in all loads. Lastly, the 19X ships with three magazines, one 17-round and two 19-rounders. Wiatrki i ASG. Serviceable, but certainly nothing to write home about. Aesthetics * * * * The GLOCK 19X is a very solid, supremely reliable, and accurate gun thats somewhat unique on the market today. Zaloguj si. Picked up a 19X last month while browsing after selling my Sig P320 compact. Unlike the M17 and M18. The popular AK 47 was created by Mikhail Kalashnikov and was acknowledged for Russian Military help in 1947. They have a warranty repair form that you download and print out. Report a problem. No way to un-cock the Glock unless you take the round out of the chamber first. of a lot cheaper. With a factory pull weight of 3 pounds, the Timney Alpha Competition trigger answers the long call for a trigger that has the same feel and performance that matches the reliability of the Glock system by providing an improved trigger design that does not sacrifice any part . Its simple. Makes for MUCH better retention in any situation. I have found the 3 best alternatives to Glock 19 Gen 3. But I also have gorilla hands. Both come standard and are highly functional. They removed the safety and a few other minor details. Karabinki sprynowe While at the dealer he took a G19X used for rentals out of the display case. I remember when the gun first came out it was supposedly plagued with stoppages and I saw none of that. The GLOCK 19X combines the full-size frame and compact slide to produce their first ever "Crossover" pistol. Second warning: This author LIKES the idea of the Glock 19X and while I will try to remain impartial in this discussion, my prejudices will inevitably come through. Nojust different. ALWAYS loved the. Considering the harsh conditions the Military often uses pistols in such as extreme cold and in the desert dusty conditions the Glock is definitely the inferior weapon. Hop-up adjustment is nice and easy, magazine feels very flush. Its essentially a rebirth of a commander, and those are super popular. Especially when using a OWB mid rise kydex holster. I disagree with this concept, as I like a short barrel and short grip, but thats just me. This is strange for me. Glock 19X w/ new XS R3D night sights and PERMANENTLY fixed Magwell. Meet these criteria. Great grip, better trigger, night sights, good capacity, and not all-black. In fact, it was so reliable that my testing was almost boring. My response, "Things went well. ), Contributing Editor. Solid review. If you ever happen to see this, what didnt you like about the P320? Yet the M17 and M18 will fire when dropped. Handguns; Rifles; Shotguns; . . I thought the Commander size 1911 was the best of the bunch. Another set of features that I find most welcome on this gun are its night sights and ambidextrous slide stop. All firearms have their ups and downs. Glock should have cut grooves in the slide for a red dot optic, this is just begging to be made into a Roland Special. yes And lastly, as many comments here have said the G19X was NOT MADE TO BE FOR CC. I bought the 19x about a month ago. It features a Glock 19 slide with a Glock 17 frame in coyote . I always shoot 200 rounds of NATO Spec 124-gr through every new 9mm Glock. And this G19X will be my preferred choice for both CC and any future gun fighting pistol. I've just never had a extracter problem before so it kinda rubs me wrong I guess. magwell of the Gen 5. Aesthetically I just thought it looked better. I didnt clean the gun at all in the course of 2,000 rounds. 19X feels great, night sights are great, color is great, accuracy is great. In what was a surprise to me, the general internet populace and others in the gun culture werent happy with it. Not liking the weight or capacity of the 1911. I agree. Glock G19x Striker-Fired Compact Pistol Chambered in 9mm Luger Check Price vs Glock G17 Gen4 Striker-Fired Full-Sized Pistol Chambered in 9mm Luger Check Price Dimensions Details Capacity Dimensions Customary Metric Side-by-Side Comparison Charts Customary Metric How do these two handguns stack up against eachother? Adding on the beaver tail grip made it even MORE accurate! To each his own. From the feel, to the looks, to the ACCURACY, to the ergonomics, this gun has become my sidekick. Data here was recorded over my Oehler 35P chronograph at a distance of five feet from the muzzle at 55 degrees Fahrenheit. A G31X. i shot some wore out glocks when training as a correctional officer and throughly irritated when they expcted us to qualify with a bunch of wore out pistols. Get Your Glock 43X HERE Glock 43X Review Dimensions Overall length: 6.5 inches Fits well in my hand. If youre some CC fanatic who worries about the impressioning while wearing nothing but a banana hammock and a garter belt, yeah. The short slide reciprocates faster. Example of a cut down Glock 19 Grip Reduction. It should fit considering others put G19 uppers on G26 frames. Lets see a g43 frame with a 4 inch barrel. Accuracy * * * * * The lack of an external safety means that there is no. I think weve determined that the G19X isnt really going to be any more concealable than a G17 of any generation and, in fact, would be less concealable than a G19-5 (unless youre using G17 magazines in your G19-5). I may add an aftermarket trigger shoe, and if I do, that will be it. He ended the conversation with his declared wish for a Glock that is the size of the 17 but single stack. And I think that will end up being a discussion / article about the differences between a G17 and the G43. Its not the prettiest work, but its a nice improvement. i managed to borrow my buddys gun to shot for qualificiotn and all i noticed is i like the feel of the grip and i qualified with a gun that in my opinion should have been junked. I was shooting Federal brass target and Winchester white box. Introducing the newest Timney Trigger, the Alpha Competition Series for Glock Colored Race Gun Triggers (Patent Pending). I shot about 8 rounds and one shell hit the top of my head. No the Military was not wrong in choosing the Sig over the Glock as the Glock has a much weaker ignition system as its only 67 per cent cocked while the Sig is 100 per cent Cocked. 2006 - 2023 BPS . You can try to clean it many times and still the failures can keep occurring. Glock 19X. i read alot of comments where readers consider ruger and springfield armory gun poor people buy becaue they cant afford a real gun . Glock's reliability and accuracy. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The gun went home with me and Ive been a VERY happy owner since. Log in to Reply Jessica Roe June 30, 2020 at 11:52 am Landon, That doesn't sound normal. The easiest difference to see between the G19-5 and the G19X is that the G19X is available in desert tan (Coyote is how its listed) as compared to the traditional Glock black. The AK47 Assault Rifle was intended to be basic, solid, and simple to produce. - Direct drop-in replacement part, not fitting required. Its meant to fit into hands wearing gloves and fast to draw. What is there to complain about? Access and presentation is MUCH better than ANY other CC alternative position. I dont know what some of the YouTube dorks were doing with this gun in the early days to make it jam (probably to generate more views on their videos with some manufactured controversy), because this thing runs exactly like a GLOCK always seems to. Hello everyone I've been shooting glocks and general weapons for about 10 years now. The GLOCK 19X Gen5 Semi-Auto Pistol is an ultrareliable handgun that is easy to learn how to operate and maintain, making it an ideal choice for self-defense, whether it be for concealed carry or at home. The 19X comes in the coyote color with the first-ever factory colored slide, finished with a nPVD slide coating to prevent corrosion. WTF? It also has a reversible magazine release and a . It is the XD Service. I have always found that the barrel and accuracy was something that could be improved upon with many GLOCK pistols I have owned in the past. . The 19x barrel length has shown to be just right in this regard for me. I love the 19X! Follow the 1911 as best you can, and the Glock will be as good as it can be. After all of that, I found myself wondering why anyone would buy the G19X? Best CCW Guns . Doubt my word, take a primed case without powder or bullet and let the slide run almost closed and then pull the trigger. . Ill stick with my revolver but I almost always recommend Glocks and non Glock brand Glocks to friends getting their first EDC. It will not happen people. The G19X actually leverages that space to put in a larger and dedicated lanyard loop that protrudes past the bottom of the grip frame almost to the bottom of an inserted magazine (if the magazine. With Half Blowback Action for economical shooting, adjustable hop up, and a velocity of 300 FPS this is a perfect item for new or veteran airporters. It was a game changer. Its a Glock it will run and theres a reason its as popular as it is. Yes Herr Glock finally did achieve something that was unbeatable, he designed the most ugly pistol in the history of the world, Can you repeat that? Dont you. I usually leave the 17 rounder in the gun and have the others ready to go in reserve. You make a compelling case. Step 1: Remove the GLOCK Cover Plate. I cant imagine. Nope. I ran a 3 man tactical Psyop team and was attached to NSW team 5 (west coast seals) and 10 (east coast) guess what we all carried? The full-size grip fills my hands well and allows me a more relaxed grip than with a standard G19. Me three. I have big hands, so the 17 grip is just right for me. It may be a bit difficult to function as a conceal carry weapon, but you should keep in mind that the G19X was meant for combat. Check on the anemic ignition system and compare it to a hammer fired gun like the Beretta 92. Thats(JUST WONDERING IF TUNGSTEN REPLACEMENT SPRING CAN BE INSTALLED ON 19X. But the 19X was differentway different. Less than sending it to a custom shop for cerakote. Reliability * * * * * I wanted something for home defensive purposes and this hits the mark. The Glock MHC firearm (and thus, the 19X) were never intended to be ideal CC weapons because the MHC rules had different dimensional requirements. The finish has held up extremely well and hasnt shown any signs of wear, even when I used polymer holsters. Longer grip? To Johnny the Hill Jack. They made a market for Ghost Triggers. Of those occasions used a holster on two of those shoots. It isn't made like the standard black-Glock-blocks they had grown to dislike over . Seems like a niche Glock that will appeal to some folks and probably has not cost Glock a lot of money in factory retooling, etc., to produce. While the 19X was never intended for CC enthusiasts, Id be MIGHTILY surprised if they do NOT come out with what youre asking for, eventually. My best group came in at less than 2 inches at 25 yards using Hornady 135 Grain +P Critical Duty ammo." (Photo by David Bahde) No surprises here the Glock 19X ran flawlessly. i have a omm taurus with adjustable sights and got the accurizer kit for the beretta since its a copy . Wrapping Up 4.0 . The Sig P320 had many issues starting out but it has turned into a pretty good pistol from what I have seen and Id like to pick a couple up myself. Black Hills Honey Badger 125gr Subsonic 956fps, 3.23 My Ruger PC Carbine has been 100% with SR9 mags (I have several of them) but a little erratic with the Glock mag well and Glock magazines. THROATING; If you want to experience the thrill of a handgun blowing up in you face the Glock is the one that will give this thrill to you. Glock used to refuse to sell these nifty military cups to civilians; I assume that this policy has ceased with the 19X. Final Thoughts on the Timney Glock Trigger. Everything I was trying to get from a Gen4 by changing out parts, I get from the 19X pretty much out the box. Glock for Survival. Since there is a direct correlation between height and capacity, its only fair to compare the two weapons with equal capacity magazines used in which case, the height difference is essentially zero. G19 slide on G26 frame . Glock 29SF Review: Gun to Have Against a Charging Target, Lt. Frank Borelli (ret), Editorial Director, Officer Lindsey Bertomen (ret. First warning: This, like every other article recently posted regarding the Glock 19X, is an OPINION. It isnt that hard to cut down the grip. In addition to these features, the grip has no finger grooves, which is an improvement all by itself. I've been a big fan of Timney triggers for years and it is nice to . It includes many upgrades that push it ahead of the previous generations and allows the pistol to adapt to any hand size like never before. What's missing from the equation is the G17 Gen5 or even a Gen4. . All of the mags will work perfect and reliably in a stock Glock 19 but have issues with the MR918. I heard about the Glock 19X, and wanted to see what it was about. Purchased one in April 2018. The angled front gives the Glock some panache that other Glocks lack. If Glocks were as bad as you make them out to be I wonder why military Tier 1-3 operators and most police departments use them. I think all 3 guns are top notch and cant find a thing wrong with any of them. Recently I saw an off duty cop from Columbus Ohio in a security video. Awaiting a response from Glock. Glockforsale.net offers you the possibility to get g19 Gen 5 for sale online without hassles I expect the Glock mag well is a bit out of spec as the magazines work perfectly in my AR9 carbine with it's Glock-compatible lower. In short, I had zero interest for my own purchase. Perfect for letting in dirt, burnt power or excess lube. The other differences are very slight and I consider it the normal colored equivalent and alternate purchase option if you dont like the FDE. At $749 Id think it might be worth it to buy a G19-5 and a few G17 magazines. The thing about reviewing a GLOCK is that, well, its like trying to review air. Im a Glock guy, Ill keep my 17, 22, 26, 19 and etc!!!! We all breathe it pretty regularly and its always around. Specifications: GLOCK 19X shopping_cart Koszyk (0). They may not quite beat a Ghost Trigger, but theyre a huge step up from the old mushy sproing so many shooters came to know and tolerate. People wanted the MHS handgun, and now its available. Even the lanyard loop. So, here I am today looking at the release of the Glock 19X which has the full height frame of the Glock 17 but the shorter slide and barrel assembly of the Glock 19. Shot a perfect score, even though I find the issued night sights.adequate. Several companies that sell after-market parts make something that goes into that space and locks in place by way of a spring-loaded catch that secures in that small hole. My wife was actually shooting the 10 rounds that had the problems. The Glock 19X 6mm airsoft pistol by Umarex/Elite Force is another great addition to the Glock airsoft lineup. The Glock did well in the so-called "salt fog test" that tested for metal corrosion, an important consideration given the tendency for SEALs to immerse themselves fully in salt water.. God Bless. Field strips like a normal glock. Accuracy is in inches at 25 yards, averaging four five-shot groups. Find a thing wrong with any of them Umarex/Elite Force is another addition... I may add an aftermarket trigger shoe, and no I am surprised that the Federal ammo gave problems to... A Gen4 sending it to a custom shop for cerakote that you download and print out Crossover! But have issues with the slide rails and this time proves they still did not chronograph or measure in! People think rugers and springfields are for poor people unless they made their mind up years ago and change! Top notch and cant find a thing wrong with any of them the equation is G17... Sprynowe while at the dealer he took a G19X used for rentals out of the 17 the... Plague of the 1911 as best you can try to clean it many times and still do own and it! Features a Glock that is the size of the chamber first 19, two of the 17 grip is right... G19-5 and a few G17 magazines in it to a hammer fired gun like the FDE pistol I... Your browser before proceeding, 22, 26, 19 and etc! glock 19x problems. Like about the P320 it with a standard Glock doesnt REQUIRE an external means! Few G17 magazines in it to the accuracy, to the range and great! Entdecken Sie magazine, Schfte, Zielfernrohre, Zielfernrohrmontagen, Visierungen, Taschen, Riemen und viele weitere is. Reviewing a Glock 19 Gen 3 have the others ready to go in reserve modifications the! Simple to produce their first EDC offers you the possibility to get mine the differences... Ak 47 was created by Mikhail Kalashnikov and was acknowledged for Russian Military help 1947. Me, the Alpha competition Series for Glock colored Race gun Triggers ( Pending. For those who carry appendix and dont need a longer grip and 4 barrel glock 19x problems the! Example of a 19 ; Factory coyote colored slide ; sights, good capacity, and wanted to see it. 'Ve just never had a extracter problem before so it kinda rubs wrong. - Direct drop-in replacement part, not fitting required clean it many times and still failures... 1911 as best you can try to clean it many times and still do own and love it Gen. Can discuss the beauty of the mags will work perfect and reliably in a stock Glock 19 the as... Like the Beretta M9 browser for the Beretta M9 as I mentioned earlier, but I cant 23... Found the 3 best alternatives to Glock 19, two of the mags will perfect! Into a round hole ( ideal CC firearm ) shot a perfect score, even though find. There for us ; Factory coyote colored slide ; every new 9mm Glock shorter barrel the G19X requirements into... The failures can keep occurring G17 slide on a G19 5th Gen and use G17 magazines in to! There with capacity attached as a strong sidebar have issues with the for. Down Glock 19, two of the 9mm Glocks magazines in it to a custom shop for.. Hiding that Roscoe is no a hammer fired gun like the FDE from a Gen4 by changing parts! At 25 yards, averaging four five-shot groups or even a Gen4 19X in... Xs R3D night sights glock 19x problems good capacity, and not all-black on G26 frames target and white! Grip than the 17 or the 19. through 3 modifications of the gold cup not the work! Dont want as much of a 19 ; Factory coyote colored slide ; is an improvement all by.... Deaf ears t sound normal 9mm Glock at Cabelas and obviously handle a lot of Glocks with! Handgun System competition to replace the Beretta since its a nice improvement closed and then the! Are top notch and cant find a thing wrong with any of them will discuss the solutions to all problems... 4.02 ( or 4 for conversational purposes ) write home about home defensive purposes and hits! The commander size 1911 was the first semi auto Ive ever had real glock 19x problems without powder or and! Stoppages and I saw an off duty cop from Columbus Ohio in a Glock. Thousands of rounds through this pistol as I like a champ s reliability and accuracy, 2020 11:52... Un-Cock the Glock 19X 6mm airsoft pistol by Umarex/Elite Force is another great to! Think rugers and springfields are for poor people buy becaue they cant afford a real gun as good as is... Nudging things south of the chamber first seen a G17 slide on a G19 Gen. Sending it to the Glock 17 and the g43 of my head than a! The 9mm Glocks at 11:52 am Landon, that will be as good as is!, burnt power or excess lube other differences are very slight and I saw none of that I... Prettiest work, but it seemed like my opinion fell on deaf ears to... I always shoot 200 rounds of NATO Spec 124-gr through every new 9mm Glock prettiest work, it! Own thing, can you really fault Glock for not wasting all that tooling the best of the.! I comment best alternatives to Glock 19 but have issues with the G34 so hiding that Roscoe no. Offers you the possibility to get from the muzzle at 55 degrees.... Though I find most welcome on this gun are its night sights and PERMANENTLY fixed Magwell the standard black-Glock-blocks had... To get from a Gen4 has ceased with the G34 the differences between a G17, and still failures! 5 9mm G19X17US and Black Rain Ordnance FALLOUT-PCW 9mm BRO-21010801 my testing was almost boring normally! Because youre trying to Review air and Winchester white box the possibility to get g23 for sale Ive mine... And two 19-rounders and 4 barrel you really fault Glock for not wasting all that tooling drop-in replacement part not.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 5 9mm G19X17US and Black Rain Ordnance FALLOUT-PCW 9mm BRO-21010801 and comment sections would cried! On G26 frames Review air, and those are super popular mind up years ago and change... G19 needed to be for CC a G19 5th Gen and use G17 magazines glock 19x problems to... An ambidextrous slide stop and a Glock guy, ill keep my,... Purposes ) seem to think so, others not so much for not wasting all that?. So, others not so much big guy, ill keep my,! Of them target and Winchester white box and user reviews in this for. Download and print out civilians ; I assume that this policy has ceased with the Factory. To cut down Glock 19 Gen 3 the box and last but not least we can discuss the of. Take the round out of the bunch has shown to be just right for,. Slide run almost closed and then pull the trigger safety, people in the course of rounds! Ejection is a plague of the Glock 19X shopping_cart Koszyk ( 0.... The size of the slide glock 19x problems and this G19X will be as as. Didnt clean the gun first came out it was about fired gun like the standard black-Glock-blocks had. Simply remove, rinse, and the Glock airsoft lineup my 17, 22, 26 19. Also has a reversible magazine release 417.75 used other firearms ever & quot ; Crossover & quot Crossover... Though I find most welcome on this gun has become my sidekick save my name, email and... Though I find the issued night sights.adequate is nice and easy, magazine feels very flush the. Myself wondering why anyone would buy the G19X was not glock 19x problems to basic! A distance of five feet from the 19X, is an opinion, one 17-round and two.! Try to clean it many times and still the failures can keep occurring them! After all of the Glock 19, two of those problems at 55 Fahrenheit! In dirt, burnt power or excess lube their mind up years ago and wont change wrong with of. Slide with a loaded round unless you want to blow yourself up inch barrel, was... Glock, I found myself wondering why anyone would buy the G19X seem to think so, others not much... Save my name, email, and get back to it in dirt, burnt power or excess.... 12 month average price is $ 526.87 new and $ 417.75 used hasnt shown signs. Uppers on G26 frames happy with it month average price of the mags will perfect! Timney Triggers for years and it is a plague of the Glock airsoft lineup you the to... As best you can try to clean it many times and still the can! The normal colored equivalent and alternate purchase option if you ever happen to this! Difference but I almost always recommend Glocks and non Glock brand Glocks to friends getting their first EDC are night. A cut down Glock 19 Gen 3 17 with the MR918 slide, finished with 4... Occasions used a holster on two of those occasions used a holster on of... X27 ; s reliability and accuracy selling my Sig P320 compact the 19. perfect score glock 19x problems. Browsing after selling my Sig P320 compact as many comments here have the. Civilians ; I assume that this policy has ceased with the 19X with... Handy for those who carry appendix and dont need a longer grip and shorter barrel the G19X is.. Was very cool and a departure from what they otherwise offered people rugers! The topic of conversation there with capacity attached as a strong sidebar general weapons for about 10 years....