Okay, so this isnt the film actor for James Potter. She ultimately finds great strength both within herself and those she never would have expected. It all came down to the Battle of Hogwarts. The combination of timeless themes, If you are looking for the best Kim Possible fanfiction, then this is the post for you. *Translations in Spanish and Portuguese are available to readers.*. [Ginny Weasley x Tom Riddle or, as I prefer, Gin n Tonic. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The best part is Peverell Manor in Des Moines, Iowa. Funny, very sexy one-shot. Join her as she destroys Dumbledore's reputation, rebuilds the wizarding world and surrounds herself with a new kind of family. Harry immediately heard someone crying. He gets a chance to live the life he should have had, free from plots, violence, manipulation, and ignorance. He decides to go back in time to his eight-year-old self and relive his life with the knowledge that he gained over the past ten years. Then came the Hogwarts letter, and a world of intriguing new possibilities to exploit. [An extraordinarily well-written fic. If thats what youre looking for, you may wish to skip immediately to this list of Harry Potter erotica recommendations. Not the ones you can find everywhere about a bunch of kids having a go with Harry and Harry with them, but an official harem like the old Sultans from Turkey ages ago wi Category:Harry Potter - Rating:NC-17 - Genres:Humor, Parody - Characters:Bellatrix, Blaise Zabini, Cho, Draco, Dumbledore, Fleur, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Molly Weasley, Moody, Narcissa, Padma, Pansy, Parvati, Professor McGonagall, Tom Riddle, Tonks, Umbridge, Voldemort - Warnings:[?] Dark forces are wanting to spice things up on Nirn. one chapter long; others are multi-chaptered. I couldnt let him do that. Some are one-shots, i.e. AN: PLEASE READ THE NOTES SECTIONS, especially in Chapter 1. After the war, Harry became the Master of Death, and also very, very pissed off at the world. The next time I die, I'm taking Riddle and all his minions with me. This story is extremely underappreciated, and honestly, please just go and read it! [A cute, funny, and romantic one-shot. [AU. He has kept all of the knowledge, wisdom, and power that he had as an adult, but now he gets a second chance at his life. I kissed him. "It's not Ron. Sign up for our Book Deals newsletter and get up to 80% off books you actually want to read. He laid him in the bed and made his way back to the living area. Myrrdin is pulled from her world to help the Being of Life and Death save Magic itself, by changing the timeline of the First Wizarding War with Voldemort. Hermione shrugged off Harry's hand roughly. [Slow-burn and well-written. After Harry left, Hermione felt herself blushing as she was madly in love with Harry since their first year and now they are in their seventh year at Hogwarts. I don't care what they do to me, but they fucked up when the killed Hermione. Harry Potter Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. [An early fic, short and humorous. Many of the characters we have come to know and love from the series are part of this story, but some lesser-known characters add some fun twists to it too. This story opens with Severus Snape picking Harry up from the Dursleys doorstep before they even realize he is there. Before I begin, however, heres a quick guide on fan fiction terminology. This story begins with a very interesting premise. Then Harry asked Hermione how it happened. 2022 All rights Reserved. When Harry comes into his inheritance, to many's shock harry is a very rare and sought after male omega. To do that they have messed with the soul of the last Dovahkiin to prevent him from being able to defeat Alduin. "Severus, Harry, are you both alright?" Book Riot no longer promotes J.K. Rowling in light of statements she has made against the trans community. I dont think anything can top this inheritance test. I looked over and saw an owl. Ginny gets taken to the Chamber of Secrets where her skeleton will stay forever. Harry was twenty eight years old when he realized he finally fucked up. Amelia raised her wand and pointed it at Harry. After blowing up his Aunt Marge Harry spend the rest of the summer before his Third Year in Diagon Alley. Honestly. So you may want to look at the other fanfics with this tag and find your own favorite among them. Rated T.], Lone wolf. The first Gringotts inheritance test fanfiction that we will look at today is one of the more popular. Once in London Hermione and Harry collected their trunks and debarked from the train and went up to Hermiones parents. Harry tells Hermione that she has to tell him if Ron touches her again to let him know so he can deal with Ron. Harry puts his hand on Hermione's shoulder. Do I need to Febreze you before we share an enclosed space?[Non-magical AU. This Gringotts inheritance test fanfiction is still a work in progress, but there are already 27 amazing chapters to enjoy. Severus and Harry were seated in Severus' rooms on the chairs in the living area. Now everyone would believe Fudge's claims that he was mad, and not without good reason. And portmanteaus! That depends. I live in the US with my husband, daughter, and dog. Angry and disappointed, Harry marched up to the ministry to claim his seat on the Wizengamot. I said and felt a pull at my navel. See how a bunch of first years treat the goblins and what comes of it. All Harry sighed heavily, he had learned the most devastating news of his entire life; he had learned that the last people he expected to betray him, HAD betrayed him much sooner than he had expected. Harry goes over to Hermione and sits next to her. Before they can do so, they must endure two more years at Hogwarts and all of the struggles of being a teenager. When Harry doesn't show any signs of staying at home, taking a break from his missions, Hermione grows tired of watching him walk away. Every time I see "Parsletongue" I can't help but pronounce it as Parsleytongue. Tom suddenly cleared his throat and Hermione hissed at him to shut it. Harry and Hermione go through an early inheritance on the 31st of July, their birthday. Eventual Hinny. Required fields are marked *. Millions of fanvid-makers on YouTube think so, and one cant blame them. Just once id love to see Harry go in for the test and find absolutely nothing useful, or maybe he inherits a load of debt, lmao how can you even block herbology?!? Having heard about Inheritance Test he decided to take one only learns about the betrayals from his friends. Severus stood and made his way to Hermione. Harry is a smart and powerful wizard ready to tackle any challenges that may come his way. It is an Inheritance Test to see what families you are heir to, blocks, creature inheritance, and parents and siblings," Ragnok explained to Harry. This story opens in Harrys fourth year at Hogwarts and begins with a single conversation between Neville and Hermione. "Yes?" I gave it some treats that I have for Hedwig and Pig, then it flu off. The author of this story is a very talented writer, and it is very clear why this is one of the most popular Harry and Hermione fanfics. Everything begins much happier for Harry, but that happiness can only last for so long. It shattered against her neck, bits of glass and gold piercing into her skin. Eventually H/Hr, Words: in progressLast Updated 2021Story Link. After Petunia demands he not return the child, Flora's future is sure to be interesting. The final Gringotts inheritance test fanfiction that we will look at today is another story that involves an element of time travel. The last battle had arrived. A Different Professor. [Angsty and very smutty, with a dash of humour thrown in. This is a fun story depicting how Harry and Hermione truly can be each others soulmates. After the war Harry Potter's world falls apart. Esys software the latest version with est token and pin kelly services call in sick number roman catholic bible app for iphone Most importantly he is not Harry Potter!With everything that he thought he knew turned on it's head can old rivalries heal new hurts and can Harry find everything he ever wanted in the last place he expected to find it. Evil dumbledore needs to keep harry under his thumb and the number 1 thing that will ensure that is to make him unable to prune a plant, Theres one where the goblins fuck him over and he declares war on them and kills them all lol, "Mr Potter, why are you going to a bank for an ancestry test? Of course, Harry chooses this option, and we get to see how his life plays out from that point. "Are you alright?" #riddle After the events in the Chamber of Secrets, the Sorting Hat makes an odd request to Harry Potter while he is in Dumbledore's office. A dark, well-written, complex tale. Rated M.], Ill kick your arse regardless, Malfoy, I murmured. Harry knows that he has a connection with Voldemort, and he decides that he wants to use this connection to communicate with him. Click the image above to see if your guess is right! Harry had barely been back at the Dursley's for two weeks, when an unexpected visitor arrived at the door. Dumbledore, Ron, Molly, Percy and Ginny bashing! Rated M. Still in progress. "Mom, dad this is Harry Potter my best friend and boyfriend. [A non-magical AU. Ron and Hermione sighed dreamily, thinking about money and books. [Time-travel AU. Dark! Rated T. A curious fic, but by far the best one with this pairing. 13 different fucking names. Harry's eyes are opened to a whole new world on his eighteenth birthday. Harry grows up in a home full of love, and he learns the truth about his parents much earlier in life. Sighing once more, Harry wrote his reply to the Goblins, stating that he would like to receive a Portkey that would take him their tomorrow night. Those other than purebloods are deemed less than human. When the Order of the Phoenix uses a ritual that goes directly against Harry and Snapes orders, they are forced to make some difficult decisions. And Cedric's dad was confused as hell. There is an eventual romance between Harry and Hermione, but it is not the main focus of this story. Harry and Hermione and the Granger's go to Gringotts and learn some things about the potter line, Category:Harry Potter - Rating:PG - Genres:Romance - Characters:Harry - Published:2010-12-27 - Updated:2010-12-27 - 3697words, All stories contained in this archive are the property of their respective authors, and the owners of this site claim no responsibility for their contents. Something about an inheritance? When Hogwarts starts they get resorted. Certainly unique. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Only to find out that what they had done caused even more harm they could imagine. We need to do an inheritance test, as Miss Granger shouldn't have gone through an inheritance and as far as I know Mr Potter shouldn't have either." Thats not even considering the vast number of fics on AO3, or assorted Livejournals. All chapters have been reviewed and corrected. In which Tom Riddle Senior never could fully put Meropes claims of being pregnant out of his mind and set out to bring his child home, unwittingly changing the fate of both the Wizarding and Muggle worlds and laying waste to the machinations of a certain scheming old man. With nearly 150,000 hits, this is one of the most popular Harry and Hermione fanfiction stories, and it is not one to miss. This Harry and Hermione fanfiction occurs again during Harrys fourth year at Hogwarts. He begins to look around and immediately noticed that Hermione was crying hysterically with her hands covering her face. Tom gestured towards Hermione and Severus nodded, picking Hermione up and laying her in his bed. He was impulsive. It is exciting to see Harrys choices and how he wants his life to play out. But when Dracos world turns upside down, the fight to save himself and Harry begins. A story which diverges fromcanon(see below) in key respects. She said, not looking up at Harry. AU. And perhaps the possibility for something more As new millennium dawns, long-rooted tensions and ideas are brought forth to the world, threatening the stability of current order. He was James, and she was Lily, and one day they shared a kiss, but before that they shared many arguments, for he was cocky, and she was sweet, and matters of the heart require time. [Incredibly, a Voldemort x Luna Lovegood fic. The last thing he ever plans to do is let her know. And new friends, like Hermione Granger, and Professor McGonagall, and Professor Quirrell [This is by far the most famous fan fiction out there. Snape is one of Harrys godfathers and takes him in to raise him as his own. A hardcore Harry Potter fan ends up in the body of Severus Snape, the day before Harry arrives at Hogwarts. Both had their dress robes folded neatly in their bags. Harry immediately forms tears in his eyes and quickly runs back to the common room. Harry looked into Hermione's eyes. Harry is surprised to learn that he is suited to be married to three people at once: his best mate Hermione, the egotistical Minister Slytherin, and a Potions Master that his parents despise. The final attempt to save the Britain Wizarding World from a Dark Lord. That is, unless Harry can do something about it. This story goes deep into some of the lore and history of Hogwarts and the magic of the Wizarding World, which is very exciting to read. What if Hermione told the truth about why she was atacked in first year? Rated M.], Sometimes a distraction is exactly what you need. Harry keeps his yearning at bay, believing he can't give Hermione what she needs. Long, angsty one-shot. Please take a seat.". Implied Pairing Only. Rated T.], Lily has always considered herself ordinary. AU:Alternate Universe. Rated T.], Harry Potter is not standing up in his crib when the Killing Curse strikes him, and the cursed scar has far more terrible consequences. Rated M. The author has OVER 900 Harry Potter fan fictions, mostly erotic one-shots. And so, in the year 1941, Hieronymus Harry Peverell shows up to start his fourth year at Hogwarts.----------Title comes from the song This Is Love by Air Traffic Controller; I felt it fitting for the type of Harry Potter I'm writing. Hermione is one of the few wizards left free, concealed in the ruins of Hogwarts. What if Harry had talked more with that snake he freed from the zoo? "potion ingredients on status"? In the act of relearning how to feel like a person, Harry rediscovers the affection he holds towards his friends, except it seems the feelings have different connotations this time around. The final Harry and Hermione fanfiction that we will examine today is another that is told from Hermiones point of view. Don't forget to read and review please. Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor, Parody - Characters: Bellatrix, Blaise Zabini, Cho, Draco . Once I read the letter I was shocked I went through an inheritance. Harry Potter was killed by the hands of Voldemort inside the Forbidden Forest. And now everyone who were essential / important to those timelines are either confused or don't have any idea it happened - the rest of the world is oblivious to the whole situation since they think they are in their original timeline.And all of that happens in 2017, you are in for a rollercoaster of a crackfic. Singer. Rated M.], Sirius decides to stay in England after escaping Hogwarts and makes protecting Harry his priority. Your email address will not be published. Machiavellianism ~ is a personality trait centered on manipulativeness, callousness, and indifference to morality. She watched as Tom corked the phial and began to shake it before emptying it out on to the charmed parchment. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. Harry this is my mum and dad, Alice and George Granger. Following the request, certain facts are brought into light. [Funny, angsty, smutty Rose x Scorpius. Right? Rated M. The author has a lot of other, very well-written Tomione stories do check them out! It is no wonder that there are so many fanfiction stories written about it. While Im by no means an expert on the fandom, I love everything about the Harry Potter universe. She takes care of young Harry and raises him on her own, just as James Potters portrait tells her to. For those who are unfamiliar, The. Hermione nodded and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. (A good example would be Draco Malfoys middle name: contrary to almost every fan fiction ever, its Lucius. When I opened my eyes I was in Gringotts and I saw Harry. Of course, Hermione plays an important role in this story, and she is by Harrys side every step of the way. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. For those who are unfamiliar, The. The author of this story plans to write about all seven of their years at Hogwarts, but only the first three are complete now. With the drawing of his name from the Goblet of Fire, Harry turns to the only ones in the world who seem to believe him, and with their help what will come to light? You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. Bright child. (Dark AU. A Time Traveling and Soul Bond fic, with cameo appearances from other fandoms. The characterization in this story is unique and well-done. There is also a betrothal contract that no one seems to know about. Still in progress. You don't trust the healers at St. Mungo's to store your galleons either, do you? The hard fought battle ended in an unexpected way. I had to stop him. Work Search: Hermione then thanks Harry for being there for her when she needed him the most. Canon:Concepts which are established parts of the books, or have been directly decreed by Rowling as being part of the Harry Potter world. In this story, Harry approaches a different professor about his ideas and his knowledge about the Chamber. I got up and let the owl in and it dropped a letter on my desk. "Then you are my daughter." Of course, they wont all be good, but therell be something to suit everyone! Harry and Hermione go through an early inheritance on the 31st of July, their birthday. 9 minutes 8 765432130 seconds1054321The clock chimed 12 and a wave of pain shot through my body. _______or Harry is smart and goes back to Gringotts to find out about himself. We sliced our palms and let 4 drops of blood on the parchment. JK Rowling: How do I show that this character is an eccentric offbeat? Hermione asked worriedly as she noticed Harry asleep in the chair he was currently sitting in. [A complex and well-written AU fic. Rated M.], Soyoure upset, he says with a nonchalant nod and discreet adjustment of his slightly too-tight khaki corduroys. He was dynamic. "Hermione?" He wants to be the master of his own fate. I live in the US with my husband, daughter, and dog. And you wizards have the nerve to call us goblins greedy. Welcome my Fanfiction of Harry Potter. These 10 are just a small sample of all the amazing stories out there. "Mr Potter, it seems you were under the influence of a very strong confundus charm, so I won't hold anything you said against you. This is one of the most unique stories on our list. He must navigate his way through the tottering magical world, as events around him unfold into the deadliest conflict in wizarding history. I refuse to believe otherwise on pain of depression . Please consider turning it on! Most importantly, what if Harry was a Hard Working Hufflepuff, who set his sights on remaking the Ministry? Harry and Hermione and the Granger's go to Gringotts and learn some things about the potter line. Some of the most popular tropes that we see in Harry Potter fanfiction are time travel, friends to lovers, soulmate marks, and many more. Godfathers, Harry nicht Lilys Sohn, Harry eigentlich Sohn von James, Regulus und Rabastan, viele Triaden, Inheritance Test bei Gringotts zeigt, dass Eltern noch leben aber hinter Wards versteckt sind, Harry Heir of Death (irgendwie), Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Underage, Rape/Non-Con, Harry just wants to go back to sleep or eat something, Lucius and Narcissa just want them to get together already, Beginnings and Ends and What's in Between, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Original Black Family Characters (Harry Potter), Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Potter, Harry is removed from the care of the Dursley's, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, now updated with a fic outline and link to my notes, Harry Potter and the Traditions of the Magical World, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Voldemort is not all sunshine and rainbows, Harry Potter Plots for Poking the Inspiration Gremlin, Spiders, Mushrooms, Physycs, Magic and Hacking, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, No Beta We Die Like Russian Assasins Fall from Cliffs, Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Parselmouths & Parseltongue (Harry Potter), Skye | Daisy Johnson is Tony Stark's Child, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Black, Harry Potter is Heir to Multiple Noble Houses, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Peverell, Harry Potter is Lord of Multiple Noble Houses. This story has magic, superheroes, romance, action, and much more. At least it wasn't Parceltongue this time! Rated T.], Odd little one shots that may or may not be turned into their own stories. Rated M.], It is six years since the fall of the Ministry to Voldemort. Myrrdin has a lot of work to do if she wants to save them all, and she's only eleven. 302. This story has just under 40,000 words, so it is one of the shorter ones featuring this trope. If he could change things, would he? You won't see stories with a lower score when you browse or search. But come on, isnt he the perfect James? They support each other through the struggles of school, romance, and fighting the Dark Lord. And Hermione told him that it didn't matter because 'he' only her as a friend. [AU. I am an avid book lover and collector. It's me, Harry." What he wont give you. This simple conversation between friends changes everything for Harry, thereby changing everything for those around him. The Tapestry of Life is in danger of falling to pieces. Harry Potter/Tom Riddle. She felt her eyes grow heavy and curled up on the couch to rest for a little while. Will he just slip into the background, or will he try to change everything? Rated T.], What will happen when a goblin-raised Harry arrives at Hogwarts? For one, Dumbledore manipulated him his entire life. Having inherited Snape's knowledge and memories, the self-insert resolves to be the best teacher ever, while simultaneously having fun and trolling the Wizarding World in the process. With the help of his Soul Mate, can he change the destiny of the wizarding world for the better? "Yes, you should be able to, that is a trait you inherited from me. This story opens with Harry waking up in his five-year-old body.