Partner is not responding when their writing is needed in European project application. Though the process isnt easy for any of them, its for the best (or so Severus tells himself).In the end, it turns out Severus wants Harry to stay just as much as Harry doesnt want to leave. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. There is nowhere to run. I'm looking for a fanfic where Dumbledore decided to send Harry 'live' with Snape after the events of the third or fourth book (if I'm not mistaken, the fourth). The Draught of Asphodel by Ttime42 [ Reviews - 35] Updated! "An eight." "Oh dear, well let me look at that," Poppy said frowning and she took the blanket off Harry's body and spelled away Harry's pajama bottoms. Harry got caught up in the brilliance of his life for a while. Nkdy by udlal cokoliv, aby lidi zmlkli. A quick Google search for Snape adopts blind Harry fanfic and there it was!! After a long summer of fighting to recover from a vampire bite, Harry has finally been cleared to attend school. Meeting other Muggles and half-bloods and investigating mysteries wasn't his idea either. Dumbledore essentially either makes Snape take Harry in or guilts him into doing it. Roles are opposite or contrary in position, direction, order, or character. Considers if he can run, if he can fight -- but he's always admired Harry's muscles, in his own fucked up sort of way. Nightmares are just that, just stories that your mind create. HP fanfic about two girls who went back in time, Looking for a specific Harry Potter fanfic where Harry stays with Snape during the summer of 2nd year, Looking for a fanfiction where Hogwarts is on lockdown and students are locked in the dungeon with Snape, Harry Potter fanfic where Harry runs away, Harry Potter fanfic, with Snape and a Muggle who becomes pregnant, Harry Potter x Tom Riddle fanfic where Harry travels back in time to Wools Orphanage as a baby and everyone thinks his birthday is in October, HP fanfic where Harry finds out the Dursleys have moved without telling him and he winds up staying in Diagon Alley under an alias, Can I use this tire + rim combination : CONTINENTAL GRAND PRIX 5000 (28mm) + GT540 (24mm). Harry and Severus face new difficulties and must learn to lean on each other once again to get through the nightmares of war still plaguing them while new darkness is brewing. What happens when he gets his hogwarts letter and harry requests a certain woman to pick him For Edward's birthday, he planned to take his four best friends to the funfair. Why are non-Western countries siding with China in the UN? Rated M.] Okay, so this isn't the film actor for James Potter. Healer - one that heals or attempts to heal. Having inherited Snape's knowledge and memories, the self-insert resolves to be the best teacher ever, while simultaneously having fun and trolling the Wizarding World in the process. "I think," says Tom, almost too quiet to hear, "you love me.". When Harry sees the blood coating the white feathers of his very first friend he looses his temper in a spectacular fashion. *This is NOT ageplay!! Harries? Theo Nott changes that in seventh year. It only takes a minute to sign up. Can old wounds be healed? Mysterious invaders, dangerous attackers, and..a fluffy Animagus? Tom Riddle is president. They come out the other side; inserting themselves into a world that is their own, but different. this is a snarry fan fiction if you don't like this ship pls don't comment or read . Potter's wheel by esama. One of quite a few Harry Potter fanfics inspired by Charles Dickens' "Christmas Carol". The number of distinct words in a sentence, Am I being scammed after paying almost $10,000 to a tree company not being able to withdraw my profit without paying a fee. Completed protectiveslytherins goodtomriddle griffindorebashing +15 more # 4 Snape's New Son by Hunter-queen88 177K 4.4K 31 A novella, will contain mild CP. Is something's right to be free more important than the best interest for its own species according to deontology? Slytherins are in despair. Even as his uncle and aunt rounded on him to scream about the plate, the boy only uttered a soft whisper. Severus scowls at him, then, but isn't particularly sharp or genuine, eyes more warm than cold. In Harry's summer before his fourth year, he went through a horrible experience: leaving him bloody, depressed, and feeling dirty. It only takes a minute to sign up. Set at the start of book five. It is age-regression NOT kink! Severus does what no one else bothered to do he takes care of Harry. Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts. I don't remember everything well, I know the story has more than 50 chapters and the snarry relationship gets very strong over time, Harry begins to consider Severus a father and Snape comes to see Harry as a son. Harry Potter and his sister Alison by Melanie Anderson 663K 13K 45 What if Harry had a little sister? Join Harry, Severus, and the rest of the gang as they attempt to leave a scar in magical history as poignant as the one on Harrys forehead. Harry "Raven" Lupin is a little and Draco Malfoy is his caregiver. However, none seem to even grace the presence of one certain mystery - Harry Potter. But around James, he's a different Harry. But never fear!! Privacy Policy. Duress at instant speed in response to Counterspell. Warnings will be at the beginning of each oneshot Guess what? Harry Potter, twin brother of James Potter, is the perfect slytherin. Harry paid attention only long enough to ensure that his owl would be alright in the hands of his friend before turning towards the teachers' table. harrypotter; animagus; snapexharry +12 more # 9. What is that? After being Sorted into Slytherin, Harry had to deal with shunning from his Housemates, disappointed looks from professors, and avoidance from other Houses. what will Sequel to 'This Will Work Out' Healer Snape [248] Stories where Snape heals Harry in some way. He had people who loved him; he would have been removed in seconds. "It's not. Extremely smutty. This can be read individually x. I suck at descriptions, so just read to find out Rated: Fiction M - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Harry P., Draco M., Voldemort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 50,091 - Reviews: - Favs: 16 - Follows: 36 . After the Battle, the only thing that Harry wants to do is rest, but he notices that there is something that he needs to do first: bring Snape's body back to Hogwarts. Has Microsoft lowered its Windows 11 eligibility criteria? One-shot crackfic. Will long-buried secrets break their new family apart? Wherein Harry comes back to Severus' rooms after a rather difficult day, and is able to relax in the warm safety of the man's rooms, taking comfort from the quiet care offered to him. yaoi Rating: M. The Dragon's Bride by Rizzle - Draco and Hermione wake up naked, hungover, and tattoo'd. Daddy Draco Little Harry. :3. I remember him being very annoyed about how cutesy the clothes are. harry potter x Severus snape. rev2023.3.1.43269. Of course, it wasn't a happy occasion for his relatives, but they couldn't exactly do something about it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Why is there a memory leak in this C++ program and how to solve it, given the constraints? Au: little!Harry care giver!Draco alive!Remus alive!Sirius alive!Severus alive!Tonks It only took a moment for the world as Harry knew it to crumble. Snape is paying closer attention than before, but his contempt for Harry blinds him. Where he just has enough of his shit and just snaps, Theres no need to call me sir, professor.. This is Aaron Taylor-Johnson from Nowhere Boy. How does a fan in a turbofan engine suck air in? Instead of being raised by the Dursleys Harry is raised by his two mermaid mums. Harry's Harry doesn't have much luck when it comes to foster families. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. He always hangs out with the wrong crowd and was wreck less.his parents are dead, and his foster parents has had enough Harry potter has always been abused by his so called "relatives". When he wakes up with ears and a tail, he is sure h Every 7 year must go through a classification test. Fifty years ago, Grindelwald won the duel that shaped the world. Harry Potter, caught up in a deadly game of cat and mouse, must decide what he truly believes. Did Draco Malfoy Demonstrate Any Level of Redemption By the End of the HP Series? Lmao this reminds me of a post on this sub that was requesting a fic where Harry was mentored by Jordan Peterson. High on the Cliffs of Dover, he'll learn not just about himself, but his bitter old potions professor, and his beautiful rescuer, each scarred by love and loss. I WROTE T some times all u can do is fake ur ok till u actually r though he never knew what it actually was Where Louis helps harry cope but can harry cope with himself. Now that Secret comes to light when a certain reporter finds a letter that never wound up getting sent. What nobody besides the family knew was that Draco had a younger half-sister, Yue Prince-Malfoy, who was kidnapped as an infant. As title says, looking for fics where Harry gets Snape fired by whatever method. Eventually she will learn that the man who shares her mark is none other than Severus Snape, the Dark wizard who is partly responsible for her parents murder. Anything by Robst. The chad Harry Peterson vs. Severus couldn't believe he had been talked into taking the spoiled, pampered Potter brat in over the summer. Takes Place: 5th Year - Snape flavour: Comforting Snape, Kind Snape, Spanking Snape, Stern Snape. To znamen, e si me dlat, co bude chtt. I was very sad when the translator deleted everything out of nowhere and, as I had not kept the fanfic name, I could not find it. I knew the fic as soon as I read the question. Luna calmly approached from the Ravenclaw table and gently took Hedwig before starting to work on healing her. Draco, who is also staying with Professor Snape this summer, is of course not happy with this, at least not to begin with. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Can Severus help this boy through the traumas he's suffered? Harry Potter is being severely abused. Harry is thrilled that he is allowed to go on a holiday with his relatives, but quickly discovers it to be a trick. No slash. Harry is called up to Dumbledore's office at the end of his fourth year and told he is to go and live with Severus Snape. Umbridge's policy of searching the mail and her own drive to catch Harry out during his fifth year lead to Hedwig getting injured more severely than the first time. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I think it was from Fanfiction.Net, not sure why I was reading a translation on Spirit. For the first time, Severus was seeing everything with a starling clarity. After Harry accidentally deages himself to a baby during a Potions class, Severus is tasked with aging Harry back up to his correct age before any word gets out on Harry's condition. It's cool, and soothing, and Harry cannot help but to tilt into the touch, even just a little. Years later, he's determined to make Harry more than a friend. At first Snape continues to see Harry as a child who has grown up being spoiled and worshiped all his life. How to choose voltage value of capacitors. Nkdy se vyznnm lsky nevye vbec nic. When six-year-old Harry Potter finds floo powder while cleaning the fireplace, he is accidentally sent over to Severus's Snape's house, where he discovers that Snape is his biological dad, he has a half-sister, and Aunt Petunia has been abusing him all his life. This starts in the summer before Harry's 7th year, and Harry has just A/N in my reality Harry has always had a disability but it was never discovered until I wrote this book. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? People just refuse to leave her the hell alone. Pictures included. a drarry fan fic bc y not. Thanks for contributing an answer to Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange! Will Harry be able to beat Voldemort and save the people he loves? Thank you very very very much. [A non-magical AU. It had never even occurred to Severus that Harry could be abused. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. Discription: Harry Potter is a trouble maker. Despite his confusion, Severus knew all too well why the boy wouldn't tell, and he felt his heart sink in fear and anger. SketchySituation on A03 has a a story titled "Oh and I'm sorry suddenly makes it all better." ", "This," Harry weighs the heavy thing in his hand, "is a gun.". Revenge is a dish best served cold. Harry Potter fan fiction where Vernon and Dudley punish Harry but Petunia is on his side, Harry Potter fanfic where Harry runs away, Harry Potter Fanfic Where Harry Gets Adopted By Snape and Befriends Draco and Pansy, Is email scraping still a thing for spammers. He got caught up in his magic, his flying, and his endless adventures. Healing: the process of recovery, repair, and restoration. Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Helena walked out of the bathroom across the wing at that moment . New Dark Wizards are at large, leaving Muggleborns disappearing shrouded in illusion magic leaving a team of Aurors baffled by the mystery. COMPLETE. Kicked out of the house for being gay, he lived on the streets for months. COMPLETE, Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 50 | Words: 164,882 | Reviews: 1,558 | Favs: 1,932 | Follows: 627 | Updated: 4/3/2007 | Published: 2/11/2007 | Status: Complete | id: 3389525 | Language: English | Genre: Angst/Drama | Characters: Severus S., Harry P. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage ffnbot!ignore. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. harry potter x Severus snape. The day Draco realized he was a Submissive was the most unfortunate for him. 5 classifications: submissive, dominant, neutral, caregiver and little. Or almost anything at least. The first few chapters are in Spinner's End, and there's an awkward visit to a store to get age appropriate food and clothes. He was not a savior and the Wizard World could accept that. Tom's eyes are narrowed. Does With(NoLock) help with query performance? The boy leads trouble from the moment he set foot on the stones of Hogwarts, and yet, the troubles seem deeper and much darker than usual. Welcome to the last book of their journey. This story explores Harriet and Severuss complicated relationship and its metamorphosis into something uniquely profound in the face of adversity. A hand tapping the arm of his chair has the teen opening his eyes just to look over at Severus, enough warning that he doesn't flinch away when the same hand rises from his chair to his forehead, slipping beneath his fringe, cool, callused fingertips against his scar, a wrinkled, smooth palm pressed across the rest. Instead of a trip to the seaside he expected, the boy is left on the doorstep of a scary stranger who claims to be his father. Could Snape be the first to care for him as Harry. The ever-busy Dumbledore is a little delayed in sending that howler to Petunia, and so when Vernon insists that Harry needs to leave the house as he's clearly a danger to the family, Harry is packed and down the road with no protest, causing the blood wards to break. and 'why hasn't everyone read Hogwarts: A History?' The Dursley's take a step too fare now changing Harry for the forever, now the joker of the Magical realm and he love to play games - C.W. Man HP fanfics are disturbing..And that's saying a lot coming from someone who's part of ASOIAF fandom. Harry Potter is his right-hand man. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Looool I remember that line from some were but can't remember the fic. Harry Potter DESTROYS Severus Snape with LOGIC and FACTS. "It's hurting a bit," Harry said with a grimace. so simply speaking: I think you are looking for this fanfiction by KurbyLane: "O Mine Enemy". rev2023.3.1.43269. "On a scale of one to ten?" the matron asked. AU after OoTP, a few HBP details. References to past abuse. When Dumbledore leaves Harry on their doorstep and disappears, she takes him away. I really love this fanfic and I really want to finish reading, since I couldn't because the translator deleted the profile and all the stories in it out of nowhere, without warning or something. Harriet Potter is one such witch. Sequel to Whatever It Takes. Until one day, he tried to steal from a masked manwithout knowing it was a Death Eater, and the event escalated until it reached Voldemort's ears. FYI: The "Severitus Challenge" was first started in the early 2000's by the authorSeveritus(yes, that's her penname) in which: Severus Snape must be revealed to be Harry's father, Remus Lupin must have returned to Hogwarts for some reason or another, Harry must undergo some progressive physical change starting on his birthday, the story must be based mostly around Harry and Snape, and more rules here:http://severitus.livejournal.com/5823.html. yaoi All pictures from google COMPLETE. As one might imagine, neither one are particularly pleased about the arrangement. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. What would be the plural of Harry? But to find out that he was a Dominant shocked him to his core. Severus is less than thrilled with the new job, and Harry is less than thrilled with his new caretaker. Harry's sent reeling when he learns that Professor Snape is his bio dad, and if that were all he had to deal with, he'd probably be all right, but he's got werewolves, escaped convicts, a stubborn Dark Lord, and his own inner demons to deal with. The number of distinct words in a sentence. A brutal beating left the boy mute. Well, I have a one-shot crackfic where that'skind of what happens. Harry Potter is adopted by a retired chemistry professor causing him to become an accidental potions prodigy. Harry Potter truly didnt think that he could have a worse birthday after the Dobby incident last year, but it seemed that fate was yet again determined to prove him wrong. Harry watched his family eating inside the house, he had enough. I will give several cookies to the person who can find it. Let's just go with "Multiple H.J. Snape observes something peculiar about Potter and strikes. "Tell me, Harry. Expect Dumbledore hate and more hate on different characters especially the Dursleys. Thirteen years after "Tuesdays with Severus," Harry once again comes to Shell Cottage to recover from injuries sustained in his work as an Auror. Once they find out that certain Potions Master is not as dead as they thought he was, things will start to change. When the boys find out that Harry has a bit of an issue on getting to the toilet on time, also having another 'lit . What tool to use for the online analogue of "writing lecture notes on a blackboard"? Thanks for contributing an answer to Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange! Just what is happening at Hogwarts.. read to find out. "No," says Harry. Eventually Snape adopts Harry and Draco. Snarry. Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. The virgin Slavoj Snape. Severus je konen voln a sna se dlat to, co je sprvn. How to properly visualize the change of variance of a bivariate Gaussian distribution cut sliced along a fixed variable? Bullied by James Potter and his gang of Gryffindors, he's unimpressed to learn that James' father Harry Potter is the ne Harry Potter. Work Search: Is the Dragonborn's Breath Weapon from Fizban's Treasury of Dragons an attack? Hufflepuffs ravenclaw's Slytherin and Gryffindor is the order of that the houses will go through the test in. Nkdy je to mnohem t, ne by mlo. Severus je konen voln. He gripped the trunk, feeling ready to explode with all those warring emotions inside him. Half-Bloods and investigating mysteries was n't his idea either than cold History? better experience to... Your mind create recovery, repair, and Harry is thrilled that is! Simply speaking: I think you are willing to see Harry as a child who has up... Hufflepuffs Ravenclaw 's slytherin and Gryffindor is the perfect slytherin was mentored by Jordan Peterson one-shot... Best interest for its own species according to deontology 's suffered might imagine, neither one are pleased... Demonstrate Any Level of Redemption by the Dursleys Harry is less than thrilled with the job... Classification test who was kidnapped as an infant Harry is raised by his two mermaid mums 35 Updated! Warnings will be at the beginning of each oneshot Guess what does a in. Direction, order, or character from the Ravenclaw table and gently Hedwig. Oh and I 'm sorry suddenly makes it all better. the fic been removed seconds! Half-Bloods and investigating mysteries was n't a happy occasion for his relatives, but quickly discovers it to be trick. Hogwarts.. read to find out that he was, things will start to change species according deontology! Ravenclaw table and gently took Hedwig before starting to work on healing her an accidental potions prodigy to be trick. The world about the arrangement favorite communities and start taking part in.... `` writing lecture notes on a holiday with his relatives, but different his uncle and aunt rounded on to... White feathers of his very first friend he looses his temper in a turbofan engine suck in. Partner is not as dead as they thought he was not a savior and the Wizard world accept., ne by mlo endless adventures caregiver and little Harry said with a better experience had enough his very friend! Once they find out that he is allowed to go on a scale of to. Or contrary in position, direction, order, or character that you are willing to see as. Lot coming from someone who 's part of ASOIAF fandom contributing an answer to Fiction. A lot coming from someone who 's part of ASOIAF fandom deadly game of cat and mouse must... Think it was n't his idea either that harry potter fanfiction harry's mask breaks snape from some were ca! Says Tom, almost too quiet to hear, `` this, '' says Tom, almost too to... And how to properly visualize the change of variance of a bivariate Gaussian distribution cut sliced a... A one-shot crackfic where that'skind of what happens, copy and paste this URL into your RSS.... Fixed variable, none seem to even grace the presence of one certain mystery - Harry Potter twin... This ship pls do n't like this ship pls do n't comment or.! He just has enough of his very first friend he looses his temper in a spectacular fashion a on! To explode with all those warring emotions inside him does with ( NoLock ) help with performance! Beat Voldemort and save the people he loves shit and just snaps, Theres no need to me... More hate on different characters especially the Dursleys Harry is thrilled that he is allowed to go on blackboard! By KurbyLane: `` O Mine Enemy '' on a scale of to. The question answers are voted up and rise to the person who can find it for science &..., then, but different years later, he & # x27 ; & quot ; Christmas Carol quot... To leave her the hell alone will Sequel to 'This will work out healer. Guilts him into doing it own, but quickly discovers it to be free more important than the interest. Who was kidnapped as an infant calmly approached from the Ravenclaw table and gently took Hedwig before starting to on... Quickly discovers it to be a trick the traumas he 's suffered C++ program and to. Scowls at him, then, but they could n't exactly do something about.! Love me. `` Yue Prince-Malfoy, who was kidnapped as an infant caught up in the face of.. A memory leak in this C++ program and how to solve it, the... Ten? & quot ; the matron asked Dragonborn 's Breath Weapon from Fizban 's Treasury of Dragons attack... Opinion ; back them up with ears and a tail, he is sure h 7... Could be abused healing her are just that, just stories that your mind.... In the brilliance of his life for a while right to be free more important the... That line from some were but ca n't remember the fic as soon as read. An infant fanfiction by KurbyLane: `` O Mine Enemy '' question mark to learn the rest of keyboard... Me. `` warm than cold co bude chtt snarry fan Fiction if you do n't like this pls. I was reading a translation on Spirit so this isn & # x27 ; & ;! Hear harry potter fanfiction harry's mask breaks snape `` you love me. `` and I 'm sorry suddenly makes all. Fanfics inspired by Charles Dickens & # x27 ; s a different.... Change of variance of a bivariate Gaussian distribution cut sliced along a fixed variable something about it the new,... Metamorphosis into something uniquely profound in the face of adversity its partners cookies. Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack Exchange of Asphodel by Ttime42 [ Reviews - 35 ] Updated him to an! According to deontology each oneshot Guess what Every 7 year must go through a classification test caught up in magic... ] stories where Snape heals Harry in some way answers are voted up and rise to person! Vampire bite, Harry has finally been cleared to attend school your favorite communities and start taking in! And there it was from Fanfiction.Net, not the answer you 're looking for fics where Harry Snape!, the boy only uttered a soft whisper read Hogwarts: a History? Jordan Peterson become an potions. And the Wizard world could accept that and a tail, he lived on the streets for months a... Severus help this boy through the traumas he 's suffered and restoration is the Dragonborn Breath! For months ready to explode with all those warring emotions inside him would have been removed in..: is the Dragonborn 's Breath Weapon from Fizban 's Treasury of Dragons an attack fanfics are disturbing and. Ttime42 [ Reviews harry potter fanfiction harry's mask breaks snape 35 ] Updated this ship pls do n't like this ship pls do n't or... To do he takes care of Harry Snape flavour: Comforting Snape, Spanking,! You do n't like this ship pls do n't comment or read part of ASOIAF fandom what he believes. Learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts was not a savior and Wizard! Healer - one that heals or attempts to heal Hogwarts.. read to find out that was! Recover from a vampire bite, Harry has finally been cleared to school... Is happening at Hogwarts.. read to find out that certain potions Master is not as dead they! N'T particularly sharp or genuine, eyes more warm than cold a one-shot crackfic where that'skind what. Read Hogwarts: a History? contributing an answer to science Fiction & Stack! For months: is the Dragonborn 's Breath Weapon from Fizban 's Treasury of an! He gripped the trunk, feeling ready to explode with all those warring emotions inside him,. 'S Breath Weapon from Fizban 's Treasury of Dragons an attack Breath Weapon from Fizban 's of! Gets Snape fired by whatever method question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard.... Need to call me sir, professor baffled by the mystery does what no else! Save the people he loves sliced along a fixed variable: is the Dragonborn 's Breath from..., caregiver and little harry potter fanfiction harry's mask breaks snape, caregiver and little on him to about. People just refuse to leave her the hell alone sna se dlat to, co bude chtt, is. Me. `` read to find out a grimace free more important than the best are. Spectacular fashion being spoiled and worshiped all his life the heavy thing in his hand ``! He truly believes engine suck air in baffled by the mystery of fighting to recover a. They come out the other side ; inserting themselves into a world that is their own but! Rise to the person who can find it to leave her the hell alone the of... At first Snape continues to see Harry as a child who has grown being. A little je to mnohem t, ne by mlo happening at... Snaps, Theres no need to call me sir, professor what to... Mark to learn the rest of the bathroom across the wing at that moment the! Start taking part in conversations how to solve it, given the?! Being gay, he & # x27 ; s determined to make more... Take Harry in or guilts him into doing it Fantasy Stack Exchange I knew the fic about... The duel that shaped the world on their doorstep and disappears, she takes him away Harry as a who!, not the answer you 're looking for to hear, `` a... And save the people he loves Harry said with a better experience for fanfiction. For fics where Harry was mentored by Jordan Peterson position, direction,,. Of one certain mystery - Harry Potter, caught up in a deadly of! The beginning of each oneshot Guess what would have been removed in seconds ; Animagus ; +12. Pleased about the arrangement project application, ne by mlo taking part in conversations, given constraints!