This hotel didnt offer the amenities we were looking to enjoy during our relaxing vacation. The room also came with an ocean facing balcony. * Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect total costs of the stay, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Could anyone elaborate on the construction? where is bob hoover buried; lloyd williams obituary; raelondo wright rae carruth son; que significa una casa sucia; altland house haunted; avengers fanfiction peter intern meets team cap I booked a standard room and was upgraded to a much larger ocean view room. Plenty of USB outlets in the rooms but youll need an adapter if you bring other US appliances. The elevator is labeled clearly with a Hilton sign. If youapply for the Hilton Amex you become a gold member and therefore get free breakfast as this resort. No real beach on this part of the island but comfortable pool area and dining options on the water. All that information is on their website if you want reference it. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. To make matters worse, the Hilton had limited availability of towels - 1 per guest. For our bungalow we want. Own or manage this property? ryan from delivery man really disabled; chelsea piers monthly parking; camp bernadette sessions. Also check in too long even for HH members. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Book Hilton Hotel Tahiti, Faa'a on Tripadvisor: See 214 traveller reviews, 355 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Hotel Tahiti, ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Faa'a and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The room was ok but we didnt realise our agent had us placed looking more to the back of the hotel and the neighbours wrap around the corner so it didnt seem private. It seems to have been refreshed pretty recently, and it was the top-quality property that we stayed at in French Polynesia. It was also well designed and thoughtful in its detailing. Were there one night next month coming/going from a (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? DAY PASS : BOOK A ROOM TO RELAX BEFORE YOUR NEXT TRAVEL AND ENJOY ALL HOTEL'S FACILITIES. Hilton Hotel Tahiti - UPDATED 2023 Prices, Reviews & Photos (South Pacific) - Tripadvisor South Pacific French Polynesia Society Islands Tahiti Faa'a Faa'a Hotels Hilton Hotel Tahiti 224 reviews #1 of 4 hotels in Tahiti Review Save Share Auae Faaa, Faa'a 98713 French Polynesia 1 (855) 605-0316 Visit hotel website Check In / / Not something they tell anyone about because NOBODY would go there! This is your best choice for a quick layover. They were very helpful and went above and beyond! The pool area is fabulous and free sun cream was nice. Friendly staff. Be careful getting a standard room facing the street. Breakfast is fantastic, and the venue is awesome, hanging out over the water. A few screaming kids, but not too bad. The shopping mall had restaurants, pharmacy (for our COVID swabs pre-travel to US) and supermarket. Tropical island resorts have beaches. This is one of the finer hotels we've vacationed to. 17 reviews 1 helpful vote Hilton Hotel Tahiti Construction in 2023? Bring bug spray and POWERFUL sunscreen. For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. The pool here is really out of a dream. The concierge couldnt book any activities unless there were 4 people so I didnt get to go to Moorea. more. I said, I dont. The hotel is beautiful -- great location for your first night in Tahiti, close to airport. The staff here is amazing. No real beach on this part of the island but comfortable pool area and dining options on the water. She said it didnt bother them much but who knows? Hotels near Musee de la perle et Bijouterie. The hotel joined Hilton in 2003 and was set to exit already on January 31 st (read more here), but for some reason, the affiliation was extended through the end of March (read more here). UA flights from SFO arrive in the pm (mine arrived after 8 pm) so I checked in fairly late. Rent a vehicle The location is prefect, between airport and town, with short cab ride to each. My husband enjoyed the sushi restaurant, other than that, the other dining options are subpar. They offered us early check-in for something like $280 but we declined and waited until closer to check in. I highly recommend that if you want alcohol, purchase it from the Duty Free store on your way to the island. This from a 5 star I wouldn't give it a 1. After 3 hours, one of us was still not confirmed for the room even our travel agent has already made arrangements with the hotel. Tropical island resorts have beaches. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We look forward to welcoming you back. A Perfect Experience at the Hilton Hotel Tahiti! A pot of hot coffee on the breakfast table would have been nice. The spa was relaxing and the staff was great - excellent massages. Aside from ruining a few ocean views. Its an eyesore & so close to the pool that the exhaust fumes and noise caused us to leave for our room on several occasions. The hotel is a training school. Nearby attractions include Paofai Gardens (1.2 km) and Mururoa Atoll (1.1 km). I think I will return! Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Faa'a Tourism; Faa'a Hotels; Faa'a Holiday Homes; Faa'a Holiday Packages; Faa'a Flights . Cant say enough good things about the Hilton Tahiti! Walking distance to Papeete. more. Hilton Hotel Tahiti, Hilton's third property in French Polynesia, has been reimagined for today's sophisticated traveler and features new interiors, concepts, and services that celebrate the very best of Tahitian elegance Extensive renovations have introduced more natural light to shared areas offering an open-air lobby and stunning ocean views, Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. To make matters worse, the Hilton had limited availability of towels - 1 per guest. Overall, the Hilton Hotel Tahiti did not meet our expectations. It was resort pricing but we expected that. So relaxing laying in the sun with diesel-engine cranes operating 50 feet away. Staff are super friendly and helpful, especially Vianhe in the concierge, always a smile and a wave, very helpful on activities! We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay. The room are very comfortable with great views. There is a restaurant in the shops across the street but it was not very good. The rooms are nice and have massive beds. Ridiculous excuse - just Clean/Repair the loungers. The ocean view was obscured by a construction barge working 20 feet offshore and no more than 50 feet from the pool. After 3 hours, one of us was still not confirmed for the. It's unsightly but wasn't loud or obnoxious. Everything you need to know about the Hilton Hotel Tahiti rooms at Tripadvisor. It was a very good decision. She, being stronger than she looks, is able to give deep work. Home to French Polynesia's capital, Papeete, the island is bustling with activity, with local culture, history, and stunning black-sand beaches on full display. Thank you. Of course, no call. Close to shopping. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a bar/lounge and a poolside bar. The Hiltons pool is very nice and spacious. Still, it is not worth the price of ~$50/pp. Arrived in Tahiti We were told the Hilton Tahiti was the place to stay. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We had made reservations no problem - the day of the spa (3 women) they said sorry we overbooked and two females need to get messages together. Its a big store. There was no body lotion in the bathroom and it wasn't replaced. Staff were very friendly, and the daily housekeeping was much appreciated.We chose an upgraded room with large patio and enjoyed laying out in the comfort of our own room, though you could easily get a regular room and lounge down at the pool to save some money.There is oceanside construction with a barge that's running pilings in (for what I gather will be overwater bungalows). Good location with a shopping mall across the street. Taxi is $15. Also, the lunch/dinner is very basic and very expensive. - See 4,713 traveler reviews, 6,695 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. The Moearii Spa is an island of tranquility within an island of tranquility. Front desk promise you check in time & made you wait hours. Are there any historical sites close to Hilton Hotel Tahiti? Hepatitis A and B and typhoid shots are recommended before visiting Tahiti also. How long is this expected to take place and if it has affected guest experience at the pool. NO!!!! The Moearii Spa is an island of tranquility within an island of tranquility. Late check-out for Diamond members was limited to 2:00pm. The staff was wonderful, Diamond upgrade to top floor pool, ocean facing. Then the message. They were out of towels at the pool and the sunbeds were filthy. I've stayed all over the world and have never waited so long to check in. No acknowledgment of Diamond status at all. Day 3- we rested. We recommend taking the skyway across the street to the shopping plaza. We also have a spacious ballroom, perfect for weddings and meetings. Does Hilton Hotel Tahiti offer any business services? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We were consistently having to ask for a refill. There are more places to choose from in the, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, We stayed here for a short time due to early morning flight, check in was straight forward, and we got in to our room early which was appreciated . Exceeded our expectations. Reply to: Hilton Hotel Tahiti Construction in 2023? There's no shuttle service to and from the airport.More. When I expressed my concern for the dirty loungers, I was told that they could only give us 1 towel per guest because their previous guests walked off with 400+ towels. The pool area is very large and extremely well maintained. We stayed here for 2 nights upon landing in Tahiti and before moving onto the other islands. - See 4 711 traveller reviews, 6,694 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. Staff were amazing during my entire stay seeing to my every need. Not here. I had a reservation for 2 nights arriving at 1:30 am. I did it, but when I arrived the, The hotel is a training school. Even better, there is a small shopping complex across the street (pedestrian walkway connection) with places for food (eat-in, take out or room staples) as well as some souvenirs. Close to shopping. During check in, we were shown a letter explaining that maintenance would occur from Tuesday, Jan 17 until the end of the week. HILTON HOTEL TAHITI (South Pacific) - Hotel Reviews, Photos, Rate Comparison - Tripadvisor South Pacific French Polynesia Society Islands Tahiti Faa'a Faa'a Hotels Hilton Hotel Tahiti 229 reviews #1 of 4 hotels in Tahiti Review Save Share Auae Faaa, Faa'a 98713 French Polynesia 1 (855) 605-0316 Visit hotel website Check In / / Leis upon arrival! And this hotel handles it beautifully. The concierge services were first class. It was the most uncomfortable message I ever had. So, when we checked out, I asked if there was any note in our account or file that noted that and the very nice woman said there wasnt. Very comfortable! Overall it was. Beautiful room, great view. Not a problem, we checked in Thursday night and expected it to be over Friday. Very disappointed. Close to airport and ferry transportation, town, services, great food options, shopping is adjacent for staples. Hepatitis A and B and typhoid shots are recommended before visiting Tahiti also. Its the nicest resort on Tahiti. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. About the Hilton Hotel Tahiti BP 60, Faaa, Windward Islands 98713 Property Features There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/caf and a snack bar/deli. Auae Faaa, Papeete, 98713, French Polynesia, Hilton Honors Discount Terms & Conditions. Were there one night next month coming/going from a (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The service was very slow and we gave up on some items. It's a very good resort. What a great person and really on top of her game and a really hard worker (never stopped). Grocery across bridge from hotel. View all photos (6,897) Traveller (6571) Room & Suite (1768) When we booked the accommodation it said no smoking rooms. They have great poolside service. We paid $25 US for a taxi on arrival and $20 back the next morning. When I expressed my concern for the dirty loungers, I was told that they could only give us 1 towel per guest because their previous guests walked off with 400+ towels. Situ Papeete, 1,3 km de la plage Hokule'a, le Hilton Hotel Tahiti propose des hbergements avec une piscine extrieure, un parking priv, une salle de sport et un jardin. On our way to Moorea, we stopped over at the Hilton Tahiti for a couple of days. Thank you very much for your comments. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hilton Hotel Tahiti? Being charged for ordering off the menu was annoying. Stay Longer, Pay Less. We checked in around 3pm in the afternoon after arriving back to Tahiti from Moorea. Anais the manager was fantastic with explaining the transient room we could use upon our return from Moorea, before our flight. There is a crane working in the ocean just behind the pool. Overall it was. They have a traditional Tahitian Massage that was amazing. It's a great value for the money. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Not the case - they are ripped, stained with bird droppings and who knows what. Go Hilton Employee And Friends & Family Rate Plan Changes For 2022. Check in was very quick and we were upgraded to a large corner suite as Diamond member, which was very nice. The staff was wonderful, Diamond upgrade to top floor pool, ocean facing room, free breakfast, clean location and a great view. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers questions frequently. This hotel is 1.5 miles to city center. Very centrally located. I was also told about a transit lounge with showers that was, We were really hopeful that this would be a great property as weve stayed at the IHG property previously. Make the most of your transit day in Tahiti by enjoying one of the four transit offers provided by Hilton Tahiti Resort. DAY PASS : BOOK A ROOM TO RELAX BEFORE YOUR NEXT TRAVEL AND ENJOY ALL HOTEL'S FACILITIES. But, found a number of the same problems. There are other hotels that are not under construction that would have been more peaceful where we could have stayed as we start our vacation in French Polynesia. It was the worst experience EVER!!!! Everything still looked and felt new. I had a massage and put the tip on the paper in us dollars, the lady changed the tip and added another 30.00 assuming I didn't understand the money system,The exchange rate there is 100/1.00 but in reality its much less.The staff is nice but they are unorganized and slow.All you have is basically a big swimming pool, if you want to pay this money for a big pool then okay. As soon as we opened the balcony door we were hit with a waft of Marlboros from the neighbours on our left . We found out Friday morning that maintenance = a construction barge at the pool. Oh, and the pool is literally on the flight path to the airport. Own or manage this property? Plan an Event Conrad Bora Bora Nui BP 502 Vaitape, Bora Bora, 98730, French Polynesia Call Us + 689 40 60 33 00 E-mail Us Show in Google Maps @conradboraboranui I requested an early check in. We paid $25 US for a taxi on arrival and $20 back the next morning. Still, it is not worth the price of ~$50/pp. Upon first glance, the pool loungers looked inviting. The pool here is huge and beautiful. All of the staff was wonderful! Tip: Taxi drivers dont take credit cards - only Dollars or local currency. The facials they dont extract and use COLD WATER instead of steam? Anais the manager was fantastic with explaining the transient room we could use upon our return from Moorea, before our flight. Tahiti Airport Motel View Hotel 1,079 reviews 2.9 km from Hilton Hotel Tahiti Free Wifi Free parking 2022 InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa View Hotel 4,270 reviews 4.5 km from Hilton Hotel Tahiti Free parking Pool InterContinental Resort Tahiti, an IHG Hotel View Hotel 3 reviews 4.5 km from Hilton Hotel Tahiti Royal Tahitien View Hotel From checking on my next flights to booking transport and tours. Grocery store again and pool. A HUGE bathroom with double sinks, a separate bathtub and shower, and a comfortable bedroom. Too avoid exhaust fumes at the pool, check to see if the barge is operating We are a large breakfast. Close to the airport, shopping. Not the case - they are ripped, stained with bird droppings and who knows what. We didnt find it to Be that disruptive, but we also didnt spend a lot of time at the pool. Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Bellman got us a quick taxi back to the airport. This is a relatively new property that is at the edge of the city and you can walk to the city in about 25 minutes, although the walkways are a bit hazardous next to the main roads. The rooms are large, very clean, and all facing the ocean. The pool area is spread out and was fairly empty while I was there. Unwind by the large outdoor pool overlooking Moorea Island, featuring six private cabanas, or dine in one of three restaurants. Very disappointed. Stayed here in Jan 2023 during a 10 day visit to Tahiti. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We wandered the resort and everything looked amazing. Staff were very friendly, and the daily housekeeping was much appreciated. Seeing the fish on the reef from the restaurant and watching the boats and planes come and go. French Polynesia seems to be the best, but we don't know exactly where. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. more. Hotel Tahiti Nui View Hotel 1,331 reviews 1.5 miles from Hilton Hotel Tahiti Free parking Pool Hotel Sarah Nui View Hotel 502 reviews 1.6 miles from Hilton Hotel Tahiti Free Wifi Free parking Breakfast included Tahiti Airport Motel View Hotel 1,079 reviews 1.8 miles from Hilton Hotel Tahiti Free Wifi Free parking 2022