Replacement is the logical answer for a clogged muffler. Mostly, installing dual fans will help to cool the engine and also wrap the exhaust in order to prevent overheating issues. Hisun Maintenance and Rebuild | Side by Side Stuff Hisun Maintenance and Rebuild EPI Severe Duty Drive Belt - 2015-19 Hisun HS 500 | 700 $149.99 True Am Dual Battery Isolator $89.95 $64.95 True Am Smart Lithium Dual Battery Isolator $99.95 $64.95 True Am Dual Battery Connection Kit $109.95 $95.85 Buy Now True Am Lithium Dual Battery Connection Kit Replace your damaged clutch belt with a new one. Hisun is a Chinese company that builds many of their parts overseas, but they have a large facility in McKinney, Texas. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. One should also check whether there is any presence of water in the fuel system because that can also cause such troubles. He ordered a part and scheduled a return for a complete repair! For the Sector 750, here are some of the specifications. We are paying on something g we haven't had long and has been in the repair shop longer then we have had it in our possession. If you dont have much mechanical experience working on Utility Terrain Vehicles, you should enlist the help of a trained mechanic to help you or do this job for you. This feature is in place with good intentions, but can be a nuisance to drivers who dont want to wear a seat belt while casually cruising around their properties or when doing work tasks. View and Download Hisun HS500UTV service manual online. 36 Hisun ATVs in Ontario, CA. First of all, clean your clutch properly. Your UTV might not start because of a lot of reasons. Additionally, do not continuously drive in high gear at low speeds, as it might contribute to the clutch issues. But after the winter storage break, when he again starts using it, he noticed that the vehicle is constantly having stalling and dying issues, and it only start when it is in the prime stage. I am left with an $8000 unit that will soon be completely unusable with no chance of repair. The 2020 Hisun Sector 750 EPS is one of the only 750cc UTVs under $10,000, and it's loaded with features many more expensive machines lack. So I called the repair guy in our area for Hisun approx. Stalling is among the most common Hisun Sector 750 problems. standard winch to give you the confidence for pulling heavy things and doing toughest works. While youre at it, be sure to refuel with quality gasoline, or add fuel system cleaners to help. . All Rights Reserved 2020 - 2023 by ClaspAuto.com. Fill up transmission fluid if its running low and change it if dirty. In fact, how a business responds to customer complaints is one of the most significant components of the BBB Business Rating. That was 2 days ago and has not stopped nor contacted me, despite leaving numerous texts and voice mails. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Maintenance Tips For Hisun Sector 750 UTV Owners. The solution to this hitch is visiting Hisuns offices, dealerships, or service centers near you. World-class engineering, Texas testing, and a 2-year . If you maintain your Off-roading vehicle properly, then you will get rid of many problems of your vehicle. If you own this particular UTV, you may not ever experience any problem at all, then again you might come across something not covered here. Many owners of the Hisun Sector 750 love their machines. (The consumer indicated he/she ACCEPTED the response from the business.) Gas gauge does not work. Park your UTV under a shade to prevent heat from the sun. I've been comparing Sector 750 Crew to a Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT. He said he no longer works on those UTVs. Check your spark plugs to ensure they are not coated with a foreign substance such as fuel, oil, or coolant. They have more than 250 dealers across the country, and thousands of retailers carry their products. The Hisun Sector 750 UTV is an off-road vehicle which means that it must come with bigger and tougher tires because of the nature of the terrain it drives through. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Some Hisun Sector 750 problems stem from engine overheating. Front end so far out of alignment makes it difficult to steer and has ruined both front tires. Plenty of fuel, had no issues prior to it just dying. Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled utility vehicles and contact Hisun U.S.A. for a free consumer installable repair kit or arrange to take the utility vehicle to an approved service center for a free repair. The clutch is a part that will have to be replaced occasionally during regular use. Check for leaks if you feel the level is abnormally low. Great siteI have looked everywhere, contacted everyone and getting nowhere.I bought a new hisun sector 750.I took it out on a dirt road. Very hard to shift and often pops out of gear.) You might face a lot of other issues with your Hisun Sector 750 and you want suggestions from the manufacturer company. Utility Vehicle HISUN SECTOR 1000 Owner's Manual (75 pages) Utility Vehicle Hisun STRIKE . Sometimes the issue can be from low or an improper mixture of coolant, which can cause it to boil over. These are also quite common to experience with any vehicle. I don't want money I just want my machine to work because we have paid all this money for nothing. To keep it running properly, you need to keep track of the regular maintenance routine, and troubleshoot every time. One may also encounter hard starting, slow, or no start issues with some of the Hisun UTV models. Some Hisun Sector 750 owners have experienced clutch issues after many driven miles. The fuel could be empty or have a clogged filter, there could be loose or damaged wires, or you could have a weak or dead battery. But that will not take you anywhere because the customer care of Hisun is not at all friendly. As you use the Hisun Sector 750 UTV you may experience problems with the starter after a while. One particular Hisun 700 UTV model user mentioned that his initial experience with this vehicle was great and he was quite satisfied with the vehicles overall performance. Amazon and its logo, are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. If your Hisun Sector 750 engine will turn over but not start, or shows no signs of life at all, theres likely an issue with one of the following: Hisun stock batteries are prone to draining quickly, especially if supporting any added electronics. Note that complaint text that is displayed might not represent all complaints filed with BBB. This item: OEM Hisun Fuel Pump Fits Sector Vector 400 450 500 550 700 750 800 1000 UTV, Coleman UTV, Axis 500 700, Massimo MSU500, Cub Cadet Challenger, Bennche $73.99 Oil Filter for Hisun UTV ATV 250,400,450,500,550,700,750 Engine Massimo,Coleman,Axis,Bennche,Cub Cadet,TSC,Rural King,Yardsport, SuperMach $9.99 An experienced mechanic will help you with this modification. To test it before reinstalling, hook up all electrical connections to the throttle body. Hisun Motors Corporation is a China based company, founded in 1988. The engines are not capable of withstanding these high temperatures, so many times they will begin to overheat before the temperature sensor triggers the fan in time to stop this from happening. Make sure all wires are clean and have a good, tight connection. There is a sticky transmission, the rear differential bolts are loose, and there are no dampeners on the suspension. Your vehicle will naturally starve for the required fuel flow in the system, when you do not have enough fuel flow or no fuel flow at all, the engine will fail to start. Have a parts problem? Had to be towed out of the back country with my buddy's side by side. You should replace the clutches if they fail for a smooth drive and decent mileage. This machine is powered by a powerful 4-Stroke EFI Engine. These units are sold exclusively by Coleman. We were so happy because it was sold with an enclosure which we had had a difficult time finding for our hisun 900 Strike. I was trying to use the unit yesterday and could smell electrical components getting hot again. Purchased an Hisun Axis 500 on 06-22-2022 at Lowe's Home Center in Whitehall, PA 2680 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA. (Group) Co., Ltd., and is supplied to dealers and technicians as document of technique. Dealer told me that it needed a new controller, but it was going to be a while before he could get it. Included with these problems was one recall that could cause a vehicle fire. Owners of these vehicles are urged to take them to the dealer so a repair can be made to prevent this issue. Often this is from an improper mixture of coolant and water. The automotive style mirrors on both sides and beefy front bumper are great features. Dealer fixed the aux. This problem occurs due to the faulty clutch belt and dirt accumulation inside the UTV which comes after some time or after some distance drive. 2016 Hisun Tactic 1000. The latter is longer, with more passenger space, and costs more. To determine whether your fuel injector is the issue, youll need to remove the seats and console to expose your engine bay in order to inspect it. Check your crankshaft sensor for any damages and replace it. The water pump is unable to pump air, which results in it having a hard time pumping enough coolant as well. Hello! The Hisun Sector 750 is a worthy acquisition, with an excellent towing value, suitable for farming and hunting. Also Read: Most Common Massimo UTV Problems. Required fields are marked *. Included with these problems was one recall that could cause a vehicle fire. Contacted Hisun to find someone to do warranty service for several issues. Most oil that is made specifically for ATVs or UTVs should suffice, but ensure that it is labeled JASO on the back of the bottle. Hisun is unable to assist this consumer. As an Amazon Associate, Best Golf Carts, Inc. earns from qualifying purchases. Many Hisun UTV customer have complained about the frequent experience of engine issues. You can increase your chances of reaching the company by contacting it via several channels, like social media and email. It's also worth mentioning that the seat has had to be replaced and a seal in the front differential. You need to expose the engine bay to fix the loose locking nuts. Got it back and it still doesn't run! It's currently in a shop and has been for over a year now. Even after being so popular, users are facing common problems with their Hisun Sector 750 UTV. I didn't hear anything for 2 weeks and when I contacted them again, they said that Representative didn't work there anymore. Im William Guzenski, ASE certified master automobile technician & automotive expert. Electrical Component Replacement. Have had nothing but issues with no help from the dealership. There are two leading causes of a failing wet clutch. But its equally important to consider your willingness and ability to troubleshoot issues on your own should they arise with these machines. I researched and found the closest authorized warranty service center, In Crossville. I bought my 2020 Hisun Tactic 550 (LWGSDZZ07LAXXXXXX) new in September 2020 from the local Harley Davidson dealership. UTVs work hard whether on the job site or at play, so overheating is a common issue among many manufacturers. When your vehicle wont start, there could be several reasons behind it. When you set the parking brake, the machine has a high pitched and very annoying beep that continues until the machine is turned off. So, here I have decided to address the 5 most common issues that one might encounter with any Hisun UTV models. I am afraid this machine is going to burn down my house. Another problem with the Hisun Sector 750 UTV is that it overheats which is very uncomfortable as the vehicle would be warmer than usual. And some swear by their durability, even referring to their machines as beasts. While running over dusty trails, mudding, or other non-paved terrains, dirt, mud, and dust can clog the radiator. The fix for this issue is to clean the radiator with a water hose. If there is any possible issue there, replace the faulty parts. There are three main triggers for this. We purchased the Hisun 500 from Lowes in Aug 2022. Start by inspecting the battery and the entire electrical system, as they are the probable origin of the problem. Most of the troubles are easy to handle, though some, like faulty gear, may need an experienced eye to fix. Yet still, others are completely out of their control. The most common Hisun Sector 750 problems are overheating, problematic starts, stalling, transmission issues, clutch issues, and poor customer response from the manufacturer. You will mostly encounter this trouble when you try to accelerate. I just want it fixed. So, make sure to park your Hisun UTV under a shade to prevent the engine from overheating. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. When I was a toddler, my family had a lush green lawn. Also, some users complained that, when they have problems with Hisun UTV and they contact the manufacturer to resolve issues with warranty, they seem to be very reluctant to respond. Do not let the problems you have faced with your Hisun 750 or might face in the future overwhelm you if you are a current user or thinking about purchasing this UTV. Back to the same issue along with several others. I contacted Hisun and their Representative was sympathetic and said they would schedule a mobile service tech. In the 4 passenger side-by-side market, the Hisun off-road vehicle is the strongest vehicle. This issue is not quite as simple to fix as the one above, but is the most likely cause of sputtering or stalling while your machine is at idle. Like other brands of UTVs, they have their own share of problems. If you dont, replace it immediately. Replace every accessory that was damaged. Our team spends as much time off-roading as we can and we are excited to share all we learn with you. This blocks air from helping to reduce the temperature of the coolant. Rather than focusing on the number of complaints, BBB considers how frequently and effectively those complaints are resolved. With that in mind, Hisun Sector 750 owners find themselves needing to be rather self-reliant when it comes to diagnosing and repairing issues with their machines. There is a sensor in the seat belts that will not permit the engine to get out of limp mode, where it can only go up to around 6 MPH, unless the driver side seat belt is buckled. I also discovered that most of the Hisun UTV users and owners are proud of their decision and claimed that Hisun UTV is worth enough to give it a try. Initial Complaint 10/24/2022 Complaint Type: Problems with. Many owners of the Hisun Sector 750 UTV have run into issues with the engine sputtering or stalling out. Do you want to know that what are those problems?, Why do these problems come?, How to fix them? I would think faulty craftsmanship would be covered but it could be the dealer needs a tune up from Hisun. Welcome to Off-Road Care. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent.