Your thoughts, ideas, and concerns are welcome, and we encourage comments. Oh please. Orders, Shipping, Tracking, Your Account Still waiting for Audi Brighton to fix my car. I now have a car that I cant sell privately or otherwise. No reason to stop now. Once it warms up to temp it performs the same. Youll be getting a detailed letter in the mail from VW about this, but in the meantime, here are some key facts. The N75 solenoid is the solenoid that controls pressure to the turbo wastegate (mk3 TDI) or vacuum to the VNT actuator (mk4, mk5, mk6 TDI). Whitney Moore, Attorney, FTC Division of Privacy and Identity Protection, Michael Atleson, Attorney, FTC Division of Advertising Practices, Competition and Consumer Protection Guidance Documents, HSR threshold adjustments and reportability for 2023, A Century of Technological Evolution at the Federal Trade Commission, FTC and CFPB Seek Public Comment on How Background Screening May Shut Renters out of Housing, Celebrating NCPW 2023 In Your Neighborhood: Outreach & Program Ideas - March 1, Franchises, Business Opportunities, and Investments, Tenant screening practices: The FTC wants to hear from you. A second NOx sensor downstream of the catalyst also will be added, allowing the emissions system to operate in an improved, closed-loop mode thanks to another forthcoming software update. We have the technology to roll back the software to how the vehicle was designed to run when it left the factory. The software recognised when the car was being tested for emissions, and manipulated engine performance to produce a lower nitrogen oxide (NOx) reading. Mr de la Mare told the court that VW engines were optimised to minimise the amount of pollutants in emissions tests, meaning the vehicles operated in a completely different way in the street to how it operated in the test. All of us have resolved to get our vehicles returned to their original state as soon as its possible. These are cars where I don't want to be my own warranty. If it was that simple tuners would have been doing that long ago. Anyone no where I can get the ecu flashed back to originalaudi liverpool waste of space ..promise the world deliver nothing worst dealer experience ever [emailprotected]!! We can only imagine that this first fix, which puts thousands of Volkswagen diesels back into service, will help bolster those numbers. After 6 months trying to get my car back to original i finaly found a tuner who could do it, Surely this option should be made available to all who request it, as this would cut a lot of the criticism of the VW-Audi group at very little cost to them. Contrary to what Honest John reports, rather than introducing a triple stage injection, the fix actually removes or reduces the pilot stage so reverting your ECU to the original version of software actually re-instates it. I would be tempted to print off as much material as you can find that either support or prove that the fix is linked to problems and challenge them on why they cannot restore your previous map. In reply to Vw has just denied my claim by Travis, In reply to Does the agency review and by SZYCH. Servicing and Parts Ford Servicing and Parts. First i tryed a remap seemed to help with performance but had it removed as regens got more frequent, then a tuner said he could make the fix software work tbe same as the original time between dpf regeneration went down to 70miles, If you do any tuning, all bets are off. Hi to all. As we understand it the changes to the engine management system go above and beyond what remaps would be capable of changing. Plug it inline behind the port, and let them scan away, it knows the correct response. A 7 seater. Out of despair, I had my car re-mapped recently and after my initial joy (it runs like it used to at low revs and low speeds) the same fault is still there. My wife has lodged a complaint with Audi UK and requested the original software is reinstalled on her A3 2.0TDi. Or Joke? Beware only go for an original map and check the software code before its installed it should be a lower number than the fix code. AMSOIL Senior Product Development Engineer-Powersports. Looking for legal documents or records? Dirty cabin air filter The fix took a few hours on our VW Jetta SportWagen TDI. But in late March, Volkswagen got the go-ahead for its dealers to resume selling 2015 TDIs equipped with the new software, including some brand-new leftovers. All the diesels should eventually get completely new emissions hardware. This is a tricky one. TOP DEAL Spare parts catalog for VW Passat B6 Variant (3C5) 2.0 TDI with 110 hp engine, starting from 2008 - 2023 Inexpensive parts for this model Passat Variant (3C5) 2.0 TDI are ready for delivery right away Buy the parts now . Personally, after getting the "fix" done, I would not do anything to place the extended warranty at risk, because that extended warranty covers the HPFP and the DPF. The tuners responded to the VW stop-gap recall which was released a few months ago, Volkswagen's attempt to curtail this emissions scandal. It cost me maybe $60.00. Obtaining an original copy of the pre-fix software in the first place however requires ECU removal. Not sure how you would reverse the fix. Hi Without, can you tell me where to find Russian website that I could read more about Odis info and what is UDS stand for? I treat it like normal cruise control and only use it on long stretches of open highway. I cannot believe that the original software for the range of engines accociated with the emmisions problem is not available from VW/Audi etc but also in each garages software store. Remapping allows you to flash different versions of the software an example being that you can fit a different engine into a VW / VAG car and re-flash the ECU to run an entirely new engine. He currently writes for numerous environmental websites, producing content for the greater good. For more information on how the FTC handles information that we collect, please read our privacy policy. We enforce federal competition and consumer protection laws that prevent anticompetitive, deceptive, and unfair business practices. I think you're giving emissions stations too much credit. This cable can be used also to clear DTC, coding etc. Hard pass for me. From what I have read on the Internet, it is likely that my wife will get a satisfactory response Audi UK. Too complicated, too expensive to repair. 3. ), The Fix Is In: We Test the Software Update for Cheaty VW TDI Diesels, Most Fuel-Efficient Gas Cars (That Aren't Hybrid), Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. the voltage from the sensor changes from boost pressure by creating resistance on a diaphragm. Yet, its attorney bills and the costs of hiring extra PR staff must seem like little more than a few padded expense reports to the accountants in Wolfsburg. Are any of the claims above correct? The issues affected the following vehicles 1.2tdi 1.6tdi 2.0 TDI Audi Volkswagen Skoda Seat Cars I have been debating the same, but thinking I may just live with the fix during whatever warranty period they offer with the fix. And of course, the tailpipe sniffer did in fact prove that the same car produced different patterns of NOx emissions depending on the software. You can begin the Graduated Drivers License program in Oklahoma when you are 15 years old and receive an unrestricted license when you are 17 years old. New Car Offers. For the low prices at which you can buy a recalled VW diesel car, you get a lot of car for your money if you know what to look for. (The building was demolished in December 2017. Bought my 2ltr tri passat,June 17,didnt know it had the vw fix,three weeks laterproblem started,vs replaced e g r valve,free,but I now have no confidence in the car,just waiting on something else going wrong,poor economy, have to do unwanted high ,rpm,motorway trips in hope it helps keep clean,,lost as to what to do,cant even sell it as its on h p,for 36 months,fell so sick and let down,any advice would be grateful, We have a Skodia Fabia 1200 diesel which we had mapped a month ago and noticed loss of low end power we put up with this for two weeks and took back to caffyns ashford kept for 4 days gave us a courtesy car they replaced one injector this has not cured the car at all it keeps going into burn off mode more than it ever did is there anyone out there that can reverse the ecu back to the original settings, please does anyone know where you can have the original software re installed. At first they couldn't figure out why, then said an air intake. Volkswagen Golf Match 1.6 TDI 105 PS 6-speed Manual 5 Door. They have ruined what was a very economical car. Reverse Camera, Bluetooth Connectivity, Climate Control, Cruise Control, and Graphic displays for compass, temperature, altitude . We have also had our wrists slapped for having non-genuine battery fitted to the car (as bought). Mevotech OG Front Lower Suspension Ball Joint for 2007-2013 Chevrolet ge, FRONT HEL Brake Lines For Seat Leon 5F 2.0 Cupra 265 . The thing thar bothers me the most about this nonsense is the hypocritical dishonesty. Got skoda Superb est 2019 in neutral slightest touch on throttle and revs in d/s its like you have to go down 1/4 before the car starts to pull away and most times try's spinning the front wheels, on a run noticed when cruise on at 70mph having to press throttle down around half way to go that little faster (I know I'm going over the limit) but noted that revs went high with no extra pull . The comments posted on this blog become part of the public domain. Implement #2. You could use direct action: install solar panels atop government buildings. I have a 1.6tdi Skoda yeti that went in for the fix last sept. 67.3 mpg. Poll: Have you been affected by the Dieselgate & EGR scandal? In MA they just look for readiness monitors. Except that as of April, the company owns more than 237,000 used diesels acquired through its court-mandated buyback program. Replacing the sending unit will involve draining the fuel tank, disconnecting the fuel lines, dropping the fuel tank, removing the old unit, and replacing everything you just took off. We a Jetta at the shop now that we suspect having a bent connecting rod. If this is happening to me it is happening to millions. Add VW spec ATF through the fill port.The fill port on the top front of the trans is capped off by a red cap and is very visible. They may be able to tune your car to reverse the emissions fix. You may even want to buy a recalled VW diesel yourself. Heavy Metal Parking Lot: Rows of Volkswagen diesels parked at the abandoned Silverdome led the city of Pontiac, Michigan, to sue the owners of the property. Buy this used Volkswagen T-Roc 2.0 Tdi Evo R Line Suv 5dr Diesel Dsg SUV with a Diesel engine and Automatic gearbox in stock, KW21OVD from Volkswagen Colchester. Typical faults that occurred shortly after having the fix carried out. I now regularly get a strong smell of fumes coming into the car from the dpf regen that it does at least every other day. the computer doesn't read boost.. the computer reads voltage from a sensor. Buy a 2020 Silver Volkswagen Golf 1.6 TDI Match Hatchback 5dr Diesel Manual Euro 6 with 9,908 miles on the clock for POA from JCT600. The most common causes that hinders normal operation of air conditioning system on your VW Golf are dirty cabin air filter, refrigerant leak, dirty or clogged condenser, dirty or clogged evaporator, bad blower motor, defective compressor, faulty blend door actuator or any fault in the electrical system. 25751 Miles 1968 cc Diesel Manual 5 Doors Hatchback white 5 seats Bootle. I'd be okay with that if the rest of the car were compelling, but the F3x generation seems to be a case of BMW trying to restore that missing differentiation (and the connectedness of the 3 series altogether) through overly firm chassis tuning that really only works on the track. Ford Commercial Servicing. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. As a result of the software update applied by VAG group, there are multiple negative and unintended issues now affecting many 1000s of cars here in the UK. A few steps to put the ticks in Odis to dont check the version of firmware. But to undo the damage introduced by the fix, you need to write a full ECU file (if you have one). I'm confident Massachusetts won't. The same afternoon I got my car back, I had no issues. Which would indicate that at least for the third-generation diesels, the main benefit VW gained by cheating was merely stretching the DEF refill interval to coincide with a 10,000-mile oil change. This changes howthe engine performs, in most cases increasing the power output by up to 50%. Dynamic navigation based on TMC+. It was sent away for examination and came back OK; how rigorous the test was I dont know. Now it is in the local VW dealership and the ECU is once again being blamed 5v output to most sensors but only 1v for another. One of the so-called Gen 3 diesels that clean up waste gases with catalytic converters, particulate filters, and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), it is among the first batch eligible for a fixin this case, a software update to both its engine and transmission computers. MF, 7am7PM Central The Volkswagen's Tiptronic transmission is very modern and uses cutting edge technology. You could use incentives: cash to utilities to convert coal-fired power plants to gas, cash to consumers to buy battery electric vehicles (BEVs) in states with clean energy grids. The tuners let the owners know that they can revert the recall programming and reflash their previous tune for a minimal cost. Would you by VAG again? Find insurance savings it's 100% free, Compare Free Quotes (& Save Hundreds per Year! 35,490. As you'd want, this EA288 evo series 2.0 TDI powerplant conforms to the industry's most stringent Euro6d-TEMP RDE Step 1 Compliant standard. This would work out better than any fix for the non-SCR cars but would still result in higher Adblue costs. Fitted with a start/stop engine system when idle. My parents just bought me a new GMC truck and they got the extended warranty to go with it. Superchips have the capability to rollback the car to pre-fix state, but they install a remap. Privacy Policy & Cookies | Accessibility, AMSOIL European Car Formula 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil, American diesel fuel is notoriously lower in quality, AMSOIL Diesel Injector Clean + Cetane Boost, Team AMSOIL Wins at 2023 King of the Hammers. The point is taking a bunch of money for something you have no intention of doing just because you can get away with it is not the right thing to do. They also refute any link to the emissions fix. A garage with the Odis online will be able to restore the ECU version back to pre-update settings. It was taken to a local garage where it defied diagnosis. These earlier models do not use DEF, however, which makes the fix more challenging. Offers. I bought ny car thinking i was getting one thing which I have loved for 5 years and now after their fix I have something different altogether. Owners will benefit from a transferable emissions warranty that is extended to the greater of either 11 years or 162,000 miles from new, or five years or 60,000 miles from the date of the recall service. What To Do If There's Smoke From Engine Or Exhaust, "I obviously want to save money by buying a beater, but I dont want to be stuck with a hunk of junk, either. Both of them are not dieaselgate. Members save $872/year. Can you point me in the direction for thees extended warranty changes in relation to dieselgate? If youre a tuner, VW ECU boffin or have information which could be of use then please do get in touch. 4. Bring the steering wheel back to the center. Work it into reverse, loosen the adjustable bolt on the linkage, go back into the driver's seat and pull the gear shift back a tiny bit, then re-tighten the adjustment bolt. Zef Energy was founded to respond to the lack of EV infrastructure in Minnesota. Without the joint blessing of the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the United States Environmental Protection Agency, these cars are to remain parked in places like the lots that surround the shuttered Pontiac Silverdome, the former Detroit Lions football stadium 30 miles north of Detroit. autdi said: If that's really all it takes, scan and see all readys, a trivial spoofer would parrot back the correct responses, without actually hitting the ECU. You can downgrade the firmware, but it is high risk to kill ECU. Not that doing it would be legal, but it's a $25 fix to the problem. Weve been made aware of tuners / remapping outfits actively seeking disgruntled owners, claiming to be able to reverse the fix. Sure buddy. The Fix Is In: We Test the Software Update for Cheaty VW TDI Diesels Wherein we find out if repairs to its cars will be a step toward repairing the brand's reputation. The main difference is tranny shift points are much longer meaning they hold the lower gear to rev the engine when cold to make it warm up faster. The video above shows you how to change the reverse light in your 2015 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen. While the 3.0L V-6 TDI models were also affected, and you can get one at a reasonable price as well, Ill spend most of this article talking about 2.0L TDI models. door mirror puddle lights and reverse activated kerb-view adjustment on passengers door mirror; Thanks for the info yet know I do not have this type of vehicle nor do I have any car currently. [list][*]speed up, that guy is merging, get him in BEHIND you. It can be accessed (written) by open the ECU and direct wiring the flashing device to it. Does the agency review and when appropriate respond to questions consumers have submitted here? Some can be written via the plug connector, others entail ECU removal. But, I had to take my car to their head office near Milton Keynes. Im in Canada and drive a 2013 VW Jetta TDI, with a manual transmission, that had the fix several months ago. 519 satisfied customers. The other gears work just fine, slight delay shifting into third but nothing else other than the gear shift being loose, can anyone help me figure this issue?? Repair kit, gear lever for VW Crafter 30-50 Platform/Chassis (2F) (120 KW / 163 PS from 2011 ) from top manufacturers of auto parts online at bargain prices on Bestpartstore.co.uk! This would cause the NOx emissions to go down but would take fuel economy and power along with it. Click & Collect. People have been getting tunes for ages. The FordPass App . You must log in or register to reply here. We did employ a portable emissions-measurement system [see Sniffing Around] during testing. Audi a6 c6 4f WINDOW REGULATOR REPAIR KIT FRONT RIGHT 2004-2011 NEW, 3/4" Long #119 25 clips Dodge Truck Door Panel Clips Fits 5/16" Hole, Fits VW GOLF MK5 XENON COOL WHITE REVERSE CREE LED LIGHT BULB T FSI TDI UPGRADE. Instead: Get the 170BHP remap the guy is very legit. Move the steering from lock to lock, making sure there are no clicking sounds and no undue resistance in the wheel. In a common-rail diesel, rail pressure can hit 29,000 psi. That's what they look for in Massachusetts, and I'd be it's the same in CA. Make sure they arent dry-rotted or otherwise in disrepair. The aftermarket community has provided modifications for the DPF and Adblue systems in the past, meaning theres good chance theyll provide parts and tuning to revert any changes Volkswagen may implement on the affected models. These codes generally show an underboost or overboost situation which sets you into limp mode. The changes have resulted in the following for many owners. While not totally hands free I have been impressed with the combo of lane keeping and radar cruise on my Hyundai Santa Cruz, they call it Highway Driving Assist. They were given an undisclosed amount plus a number of free services and other goodies from VW. Hold down the gas pedal pressing the button under the pedal for at least 20 seconds. Learn how to measure and understand the bolt pattern on your 2006 Dodge Charger to make changing your wheel simple and easy. See where scammers continue to crunch consumers. The cam belt sensor was changed and then the ECU came under suspicion. Throwing money at problems is how corporations make them go away. Absolutely agree with dropnosky and Bisoned. Rather, the court has created a new standard that resembles the current federal Tier 3 Bin 160, which is less stringent for lower-speed operation but allows fewer NOx emissions at highway speeds. Front fog lights with static cornering function. How to install / Fix a reverse light / Backup Light in a Volkswagen Golf, Rabbit, GTI, And Jetta wagon 2006 2007 2009 2008 2010I picked up the Bulb from Ama. Repeat steps 2 and 3 a second time. He has numerous IT qualifications, a red belt in Taekwondo and likes craft Ales. SD card slot. Fuel lubricates the lower end of the fuel pump, and American diesel fuel is notoriously lower in quality than diesel fuel in Europe. It will not revert the multi-stage injection changes or the more aggressive EGR profile that the VW fix introduces. This year, however, its sales are showing signs of rebound, with first-quarter numbers up 10 percent. If you decide to do so: 1.You can buy Vas5054 clone from China. If VW and EPA attempt to address VW's violation by applying a software patch to the guilty cars, it won't go well. TerraClean will help clear and EGR / DPF blockages caused by the emissions fix "Its simple to do with the correct tools The old version of the software is free. E85 Boondoggle of the Day: 2100 Gallons of Water Per Gallon of E85? They think we are all gullible idiots, they should either reverse the so called fix or but the cars back. (Although they used a laptop plugged into the OBD II port, they stressed that VW dealers and others authorized to upload the new software would use a system that will not allow a car to be reverted to any earlier code.) I have tried motorway journeys, high rev journeys, dpf cleaners, expensive premium fuel and none of it works. Not coincidentally, Volkswagen says that it has quit the clean diesel business for good, at least in the U.S., to focus its green efforts on EVs. The non-SCR models may get a software patch that would alter the injection timing and increase the regen cycle. Dragging sensation or partial bind on 1st gear take-off. What this does not do is say if they plan to extend the vehicle modification option as this has to be complete by 31 DEC 2018. If you notice staining on the pillars or headliner, stay away! Figure out how much money it would take to reduce that much NOx from other sources. But keep in mind, this is a moderated blog. Very carefully pry the cap off and then wiggle the plug out. 1. Anyone know a reputable garage that can reverse the fix on my passat cc 2011 since its always doing a dpf regen unlike before online doing it sometimes, I would like the previous firmware installed on ecu rather then a remap to make it faster and better fuel economy. 1 Answer. TerraClean will help clear and EGR / DPF blockages caused by the emissions fix, Its simple to do with the correct tools The old version of the software is free. This is a fairly simple process, but can be time consuming since you have to remove the tank. And inventories are growing, with 15,000 more vehicles being turned in each week, according to reports. New Cars. Bodyshop Book a Service. It unfortunately was already starting to rust. Service & Repair. JEFF SABATINI. In designing the plan, include administrative costs, and focus on geographical areas where NOx reductions will help the most due to smog levels or acid rain or whatnot. This is a moderated blog; we review all comments before they are posted. Audi A1 16Dloss of power..DPF light on 2 maybe 3 times a week . We don't edit comments to remove objectionable content, so please ensure that your comment contains none of the above. I took my Audi A1 2012 SLine tdi into Brighton Audi for a MOT cambelt and full service costing the best part of a 1000. Therefore please treat this page as a work in progress. They tested 10 VW vehicles both before and after the emissions fix recording MPG, Powerand Torque on a rolling road. I had the update carried out on my Aid A3 in April 17. I will try some of the fixes listed below such as placing the car in neutral with the clutch up then shifting to reverse. The ECU knows that the reading of a given sensor should be in a certain range based on the operating conditions of the engine. I don't fully understand how the tune or the monitors work, but I do know that making them show readiness when it isn't there isn't easy. The programs that read these numbers are converting the voltage output to a boost number. Were very concerned that owners will opt for an untested and proven solution which could cause even more damage than the EA 189 NOx technical measures have already caused. Or Yes, the cable cost abt 70 usd from china. Can your company reverse the emissions fix? Fully galvanised body. A second phase of the third-gen recall will involve dealers fitting replacements for the entire emissions system, including a new diesel-particulate filter, diesel-oxidation catalyst, and selective catalytic-reduction converter. For mileage, visit your local VW dealer with your VIN handy. Changes the ECU during a performance most commonly affect the fuelling, ignition and boost tables. Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs. 1st is pulling all the way in and turning clockwise, reverse is in the same position but counterclockwise. Is this a cover up? The site is secure. I don't want the car and had filled out everything and now feel like I'm been played past deadline just to be denied. Problem - Drivers may experience a dragging or binding feeling when they try to take off from first gear. Let car roll back in neutral and then shift into reverse. Extra test equipment in the back seat and a passenger aboard mean these numbers cannot be compared with other C/D test numbers, nor should they be considered absolute. 2015 Golf Sportwagens used SCR as well. Or can I get an ecu from a crashdamaged/scraped car and have it programmed to my car? Overall it has met my expectations. Locations. Another important thing to look for is proper sunroof operation. I noticed one of my headlights was out when I was leaving for work this morning. Front windscreen wiper with intermittent wipe and 4 position delay. Reverse light . Offers. SOURCE: 2006 vw jetta tdi service engine light reset With the key in the ignition (but not turned), press and hold the Odometer Reset Button on the right hand side of the panel. Just move it 2 millimeters per adjustment. While the cars performed well on the dyno, they emitted up to 40 times the NOx (nitrogen oxide) on the road due to an ECM program that deactivated certain emissions controls when the car was driven on the road. This Vehicle is located in Perth, Western . Volkswagen GOLF 2.0 TDI 200 GTD 5dr DSG. mechanic. 2010 Mk5 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup Edition DSG: 2010-2013 8P Audi A3 TDI S Tronic : . The Volkswagen Group is systematically refunding owners for EGR failures after the emissions fix. I didn't buy a car to have a fix like this . 87% of owners reported issues following the fix, 96.9% of owners would not recommend having the Emissions fix applied, 66.9% experienced EGR valve failure following the emissions fix. Be sure that you do no turn ignition off because that will void the reset. I Did it 2 times, downgrade to 9901 and later to 9972. The provinces regulate which vehicles stay on the road, and for now, the fix - which. Go for a test drive and make sure that you aren't getting reverse when you shift into first. Why should we be left in this mess when in the US vw/Audi are buying back these cars from custermers or dont we matter in the UK. It can also go as far as causing major engine damage. FTC crunches the 2022 numbers. 2015 (15) 43,000 miles. Used Cars. 2023 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. brandon fugal wife; lucky 13 magazine 450 bushmaster. Weve yet to hear from anyone who is able to provide proof that they are able to reverse the update. It tends to be a little too agressive on the brakes and slow to accelerate to fill gaps. With so many unsubstantiated claims out there it isnt difficult to why so many people are confused about which way to turn. It's much easier with two people. Owners may look to the aftermarket to defeat these fixes so that they can keep their power and fuel economy. Calculate substantial punitive damages. Your email address will not be published. Cold-start the car Make sure to start the car cold. 4. ). If your VW has started/stopped, press it twice without pressing the brake pedal. A re-flash should cost 50-100" Repair Centre. We (rightly or wrongly) have been careful not to recommend a remap to unlock the power lost to the fix due to the possibility of even more particulate matter being produced. I contacted the garage who carried out the re-map and they have said that they will investigate and have suggested that the fault I am encountering may be aggressive regeneration of the RFP. .css-dhtls0{display:block;font-family:GlikoS,Georgia,Times,Serif;font-weight:400;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-dhtls0:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.125rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 61.25rem){.css-dhtls0{font-size:1.375rem;line-height:1.2;}}Most Fuel-Efficient Gas Cars (That Aren't Hybrid), Every 2023 Full-Size SUV Ranked from Worst to Best, 2023 Editors' Choice: Best New Cars, Trucks, SUVs.