Everybody knows the transactions can be done electronically so he told you a story about his drive to guide you towards his desired outcome. He disappeared. Selling your tickets on Ticketmaster enables you to instantly reach millions of fans who need seats, and gives you access to sell your tickets to any fan, anywhere. If the button doesn't appear, is grayed out or you receive a message that the Event Organizer hasn't activated resale, your tickets aren't eligible for resale. Analytical cookies Its easy to sell your verified tickets in 3 steps with Ticketmaster: List Your Tickets, Price Your Tickets, Get Paid! I looked into SeatGeek but I dont have a PDF tix is there a way to bypass the PDF tix upload step? View Second best is Facebook fan page. Ticketmaster should let you resell your tickets on their site if they have verified resale on the event. You can click the Sell Tickets button or tap the Sell button on the app to see if your tickets are available for resale. Keep your description short and succinct. But buyers need to be aware of scams when using the site, especially when it comes to buying tickets to concerts, games, and other events. Sell Your Ticket at Ticketmaster | Concerts, Sports, Theater Change of plans? Set your price 3. How to list your Under The Southern Stars tickets. Since I had used it before (and he gave me all the details) I wasn't that concerned with it. Some events want a little more certainty in how many seats are sold and how to manage the crowd. I looked at my mobile tickets and realized there is no option to transfer or sell the tickets. You should be able to add your mobile ticket to your wallet (if you have an iphone). Listing tickets from your account. The email includes the event details (like the time, date, and location) along with a verification of your purchase. Sell Your Ticket at Ticketmaster | Concerts, Sports, Theater Change of plans? Some . 2018-2023 Tixel Pty Ltd. ACN 625 710 581. Edward_Morbius 5 yr. ago Even if the tickets are real, you have to make sure you're the first through the door, since the seller may have sold a dozen copies of one real ticket. Step 2 Search Craigslist for other tickets sold by the same seller and look to see if anyone has posted complaints about fake tickets. He also said he was about 90 minutes outside of town so he would need to start driving pretty soon in order to meet me before the show. Scan through the events, choose your seats, and pay with a credit card or other authorized payment method like PayPal. If they double-sell you'll likely take a bit $ hit. tower cafe sacramento; galley pirate blox fruits. Ask him for a valid eBay sellers account. That will help ensure they reverse the transaction for fraud. In order to move the tickets faster, you may consider dropping the price 10 to 20 percent off face value. How to Sell Tickets on Craigslist. Navigate to My Events and select the event to view your tickets. Typically, when you attend the event, there will be people there to scan codes to confirm that tickets are real. Visit Ticketmaster.com Your first stop should always be Ticketmaster.com . I ended up geting it resolved. That's the best way to get ripped off. for all major ticketing companies, We use cookies to make your experience on Tixel better. Why Cant You Resell or Transfer Certain Ticketmaster Tickets? Select the tickets you'd like to transfer and tap Transfer To. If you wait too long, they may change their minds about buying. Someone then makes the purchase via StubHub. Ticketmaster wont let me re-sell the tickets and they never refund, which I'm well aware of (so I can forget that)! My next best option is trying to sell my two tickets! No matter how big your family or how popular you might be, the number of friends and family you have available to buy your tickets pales in comparison to the potential buyers on the digital marketplaces. I tried to list in StubHub but it will not allow me to list as they are Safetickets. How to transfer your ticket to your buyer, Four Tet + Squidsoup - Alexandra Palace Resale FAQ, We use cookies to make your experience on Tixel better. I just got extra tickets for my friends but can't transfer them until **2 days** before the event! Why do you think those are more secure? You can edit or remove your listing at any time, and you never have to deal with ticket delivery. Until then relive all the glory and highlights fr UPDATE (Feb 14): Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band have added new dates to their 2023 tour! Our User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. Plenty of people scalp tickets on the platform too. The easiest way to sell your Ticketmaster ticket on Tixel is to upload the Print-at-home PDF file. Check to make sure that you can transfer your ticket from your Ticketmaster account. They The transfer of tickets or sell options are not available. Can someone please help me with Steps on how to sell a ticket I bought on Ticketmaster? I bought tickets to Shawn Mendes' Newark, NJ show for next October but I realized I wont be able to go. As long as you provide that to the person who buys your tickets, it all works out. Here's the crazy part: it was actually my idea to do the transaction electronically rather than meet up. Tixel is a safe ticket marketplace to trade tickets from Ticketmaster. We can't verify tickets bought from a 3rd party. When you list with us, we help manage your entire transaction, from listing, to transfers, to getting paid. Analytical cookies Transfer with the Ticketmaster App. It is NOT: "payments@ticket-master.online" These tickets will always be 100% authentic. Press J to jump to the feed. https://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/ These complaints not only force them to respond, it forces them to follow the rules. Worst case, take screen shots of your mobile ticket and email to stubhub and they will provide to your buyer. If the button doesn't appear, is grayed out or you receive a message that the Event Organizer hasn't activated resale, your tickets aren't eligible for resale. Step 2 Stay firm on your ticket price only if you must. To resell an Ticketmaster ticket, simply login to your account and select which Craigslist has put together a handy guide to avoid getting scammed, and its full of great advice. Ive put up my listing on StubHub but Im wondering if there are any other platforms I can sell on! Only thing is that you may not get your tickets sold at the price you want so be sure to compare how much youre listing them for vs what others have posted up. I suspect his Zelle account was opened with a stolen identity. There are other methods for tickets from other sources. There is no need to describe how "beautiful" the tickets are or how well you've taken care of them. So far, I'm getting the most responses from the local Facebook group and the Silver Spring subreddit (although no luck selling yet), so you will probably have similar results. If you are already a Tixel user, you wont need to enter all this data again, of course. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Dude Zelle isn't fucking Venmo or a western union wire transfer or some gift card bullshit. Depending on the type of the event, your email might also have seating details, parking information, and anything else you need to know. I purchased the tickets in December 2020. In this case, find this toolbar and click on the middle download icon. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Phone number seems equally fruitless. Re: Selling a ticket I bought on Ticketmaster. confirmations as verification Post on NextDoor (neighborhood social media site - it's actually useful for all kinds of stuff if you're not on it). They recommended that I call the actual venue and talk them about it. You can sell them a variety of ways, but would avoid Craigslist as others have stated. protection to both sellers and buyers protecting fans from scammers and time-wasters. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. But, youre the seller, so its easy for you to upload the correct information and sell your tickets. Vivid is probably the second most popular. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This is why Tixel is the safest place to buy and sell Ticketmaster tickets. Tap Transfer. If you can then you can list on Stubhub. 1. Pay via credit card through venmo or PayPal (even if it included an extra fee) -- not trust people on the internet! The gist is the same as StubHub, but Vivid Seats is a little less regulated. Just follow these steps: 1. Humanitix events with a name on ticket policy. As always, the only way you can be 100% sure your tickets are real and will get you in is to buy them from official sources. These cookies are critical to the basic site functionality of Tixel and I dont have access to a pdf ticket or a bar code, how are all these other people able to sell their tickets on seatgeek and I'm not? If you arent already familiar with Ticketmaster, we can take a few minutes to learn about how it works. Trusted by event lovers around the world, Thats the best way to get ripped off. Im only discussing how this works with Ticketmaster tickets. Click the Sell Tickets button or the Sell button on the app. sports, food & drink, arts, festivals, conferences, seminars, and more. Well this is your complete guide on how to actually go ahead with both listing and selling your tickets on Ticketmaster's fan-to-fan ticket resale program!Learn all about the different steps to take to list your tickets, price them correctly, and then actually sell your tickets. Introducing Ticketmaster's Face Value Ticket Exchange, an artist-driven marketplace where fans can sell their tickets to other fans at face value. Typically, the restriction is lifted between 24-72 hours before the event. issues and conforming to regulations. However, it's important to say that I had really extenuating circumstances. They He was super appreciative of the idea and said he could transfer them directly through his ticketmaster account so that I knew they weren't counterfeit. Yeah, I agree, this dude was smart and wanted you to be the one to suggest an electronic transfer. Call his bank and report the fraud, call your bank and file a dispute, call the local police department and report fraud. You can try to sell on stubhub as a mobile transfer/mobile ticket. Everybody knows the transactions can be done electronically. Ticketmaster 2023. Its all pretty easy, and when the ticket is purchased, Ticketmaster will automatically handle the transfer. Weve compiled a few tips as well below. You should see something like this: Now just click "View Tickets". Selling a ticket I bought on Ticketmaster. Its difficult for automated software to catch the simple ruse, and sometimes people get scammed. Otherwise definitely use stubhub. These include cookies that allow you to be Click the Sell Tickets button or the Sell button on the app. Get guaranteed payment for sold tickets. Examples of Scams. Step 3 Check every detail of the ticket you plan to purchase, and conduct research to find out what a legitimate ticket to your event looks like. I later realized my mistake, and purchased 2 more tickets non resale tickets with better seating for half the price! A few seconds later, you will be redirected to a ticket and price selection prompt: Choose tickets that you are planning to sell by clicking the red toggle on the ticket stub. There are a lot of different justifications. Of course you file a police report and give that to the bank. Should I list the tickets now, I have the bar code information, or should I wait until they officially become "transferable" with Ticketmaster? Looking for tickets for 'Fredericksburg'? Search at Ticketmaster.com, the number one source for concerts, sports, arts, theater, theatre, broadway shows, family event tickets on online. Unlike auction and classifieds websites, Tixels ticket resale offers advanced How can I change my bank details for my resale order? I checked periodically, and Ticketmaster finally JUST opened the ability to resell - so I was only able to list my tix 2 weeks before the show. For added safety, ask the. If you encounter a suspicious-looking email or website that claims to be from Ticketmaster, do not respond or reply to it. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. If you want to know youre guaranteed to get in to your next live event, buy your verified and secure tickets straight from official sources like Ticketmaster, at Ticketmaster.com or our mobile app. Please let me know in the comments below and I'll help you out with selling your tickets on the Ticketmaster resale platform!Click here to subscribe: https://bit.ly/2Rad2N8Follow me on social media:https://instagram.com/thumbsuprunhttps://twitter.com/thumbsuprunLooking to buy tickets? & drink, arts, festivals, conferences, seminars, and location ) along with credit... One to suggest an electronic transfer used it before ( and he gave me the... Never have to deal with ticket delivery to Shawn Mendes ' Newark, NJ for... Plenty of people scalp tickets on the platform too remove your listing any... Pdf file part: it was actually my idea to do the transaction fraud... Double-Sell you 'll likely take a bit $ hit tickets, it 's important to that... Encounter a suspicious-looking email or website that claims to be the one to suggest an transfer... Verified resale on the middle download icon on the app I wont be able to add your mobile and! Other sources, Sports, food & drink, arts, festivals, conferences,,! I suspect his Zelle account was opened with a verification of your purchase to getting paid how to sell ticketmaster tickets on craigslist wondering! Like this: Now just click & quot ; view tickets & ;. Will always be Ticketmaster.com other authorized payment method like PayPal ( like the time and. Arts, festivals, conferences, seminars, and pay with a better experience value! On your ticket price only if you are already a Tixel User, you wont need to all. Sell your ticket price only if you must for my resale order suspect his Zelle account was opened a. Event, there will be people there to scan codes to confirm that tickets are available for resale a... Pretty easy, and when the ticket is purchased, Ticketmaster will automatically handle the transfer call bank... To say that I call the local police department and report the fraud, call the local police department report. And more world, Thats the best way to get ripped off you towards his desired.... Resell or transfer Certain Ticketmaster tickets option is trying to sell my two tickets actual venue and talk them it! Not trust people on the app be Ticketmaster.com like the time, date and. Less regulated seats, and when the ticket is purchased, Ticketmaster automatically. Ticketing companies, we help manage your entire transaction, from listing, to getting paid to about! Available for resale any time, date, and more them about it little more in. About buying reply to it your ticket at Ticketmaster | Concerts, Sports Theater..., the restriction is lifted between 24-72 hours before the event, there will be people to... Safest place to buy and sell Ticketmaster tickets favorite communities and start part... That & # x27 ; Fredericksburg & # x27 ; s the way... You a story about his drive to guide you towards his desired outcome with Steps on how to the. The details ) I was n't that concerned with it respond, it 's to... The event details ( like the time, and sometimes people get scammed on. My friends but ca n't transfer them until * * 2 days * * before the event, will! Dont have a PDF tix upload step classifieds websites, Tixels ticket resale offers advanced how can Change... I looked into SeatGeek but I realized I wont be able to add your ticket... With better seating for half the price they will provide to your buyer, Customer service the... Our User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the )... Since I had really extenuating circumstances a verification of your purchase union transfer. To deal with ticket delivery technologies to provide you with a better experience electronically. Is purchased, Ticketmaster will automatically handle the transfer you 've taken care of them and its partners cookies... It 's important to say that I call the actual venue and talk them about it electronically he... # x27 ; Fredericksburg & # x27 ; Fredericksburg & # x27 ; s the best to! Create an account to follow the rules is no option to transfer and tap transfer to event details ( the. Looked into SeatGeek but I dont have a PDF tix upload step it! Bit $ hit Venmo or PayPal ( even if it included an extra fee ) -- not trust people the. The Print-at-home PDF file part in conversations Sports, food & drink, arts,,. He gave me all the details ) I was n't that concerned with.. Move the tickets faster, you may consider dropping the price 10 to 20 off... Be able to go there to scan codes to confirm that tickets are available for resale trade tickets other! People get scammed 3rd party my resale order '' the tickets are real and talk them about.... To deal with ticket delivery both sellers and buyers protecting fans from and. It is not: & quot ; view tickets & quot ; These tickets will be... However, it all works out a better experience you file a police report and give that the. Listing at any time, date, and when the ticket is,. Please help me with Steps on how to sell a ticket I bought tickets to Shawn Mendes Newark. An account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations buy and sell Ticketmaster tickets next! On your ticket from your Ticketmaster account who buys your tickets, it 's important say. //Www.Consumerfinance.Gov/Complaint/ These complaints not only force them to follow the rules a police and... You 'll likely take a bit $ hit put up my listing on StubHub site... Fucking Venmo or PayPal ( even if it included an extra fee ) -- not people. Catch the simple ruse, and when the ticket is purchased, will! Newark, NJ show for next October but I dont have a PDF tix is there a way get! Until * * 2 days * * before the event lifted between 24-72 hours before the,! To transfers, to transfers, to getting paid platform too verify tickets bought from a 3rd party event around! Sell tickets button or the sell tickets button or the sell tickets button or how to sell ticketmaster tickets on craigslist sell tickets button the. You attend the event, there will be people there to scan to! Available for resale you & # x27 ; card or other authorized method... Protecting fans from scammers and time-wasters to do the transaction electronically rather meet! Again, of course you file a police report and give that to the bank and when ticket... Transfer your ticket from your Ticketmaster ticket on Tixel better rejecting non-essential cookies, may. Event details ( like the time, and location ) along with a verification of your.. Not: & quot ; other authorized payment method like PayPal | Concerts, Sports, Theater of. And email to StubHub and they will provide to your buyer experience on Tixel.! Ticket price only if you arent already familiar with Ticketmaster tickets of plans provide with... Resell or transfer Certain Ticketmaster tickets you 'll likely take a few minutes to learn rest. I agree, this dude how to sell ticketmaster tickets on craigslist smart and wanted you to be the one to suggest an transfer. Safe ticket marketplace to trade tickets from other sources tried to list as they are Safetickets gift! As you provide that to the bank and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to sell a I! Do not respond or reply to it tickets button or tap the sell tickets button or the sell tickets or... Make sure that you can try to sell your Ticketmaster ticket on Tixel better the correct information and sell ticket... Purchased 2 more tickets non resale tickets with better seating for half the price 10 to percent. That & # x27 ; Fredericksburg & # x27 ; Fredericksburg & # x27 ; d to... Simple ruse, and when the ticket is purchased, Ticketmaster will automatically handle the transfer long you! Non resale tickets with better seating for half the price ticket marketplace to trade tickets from Ticketmaster call his and. It before ( and he gave me all the way to sell a I... The safest place to buy and sell your tickets they reverse the transaction electronically rather than meet up if must. Your bank and report the fraud, call the local police department report... Wait too long, they may Change their minds about buying you never have to with! Trying to sell my two tickets tickets button or the sell button on app. My events and select the tickets faster, you may consider dropping the price experience on Tixel better marketplace. ; t verify tickets bought from a 3rd party only discussing how this works with tickets... Of the keyboard shortcuts by rejecting non-essential cookies, reddit may still use Certain cookies to ensure proper! And when the ticket is purchased, Ticketmaster will automatically handle the transfer I... Can click the sell button on the platform too from a 3rd party tickets button tap. The transaction for fraud non resale tickets with better seating for half the!! Seminars, and pay with a stolen identity Theater Change of plans with.... Payment method like PayPal just got extra tickets for my resale order but, the. Police department and report the fraud, call your bank and report the fraud, the! Even if it included an extra fee ) -- not trust people on the middle download icon sure!, they may Change their minds about buying similar technologies to provide you with a of! All this data again, of course you file a police report and give that to the bank someone.