I called Stub Hub and asked about this today. What they did at that show is fucking ridiculous. After hours and hours and months and months on with the worst customer service team I have ever encountered, I have gotten absolutely nowhere. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. However, the transaction went through, I called the CR and told them I purchased it a minute ago, but they refused to refund me. @JoshK I do have a Ticketmaster account. FollowSelling a type of mobile ticket and transferring it to the buyerto deliver a Mobile transfer ticket to your buyer. Could he have resold it if it was a paper ticket in the mail? sale of ticketmaster digital wallet tickets, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. I was charged for both of these transactions, and then when my tickets sold, I was instructed to transfer the tickets to the new owner which I did, and then I was charged another $600 fee for not transferring the tickets, which I proved I did exactly as instructed. You won't send the buyer your hard copy tickets. You'll need to send the tickets to the LMS office in order for them to be available on site (we'll give you specific instructions). Unsubscribe at any time. Use the info in the 'Sale info' section of that email to transfer the tickets. On StubHub, complete the sale. Go to 'My tickets' then Sales and find your sale. Do you see a 'Confirm transfer' button? You see a 'Confirm transfer' button: Click 'Confirm transfer' to tell us you transferred the tickets. That's it! You don't see a 'Confirm transfer' button: Youre all set! Well automatically confirm your order within 30 minutes of ticket transfer. This place is a scam that I will never use again. All Rights Reserved. I can see a lot of other listings for this event on StubHub so I would have thought I could transfer the tickets. WebFrom my experiences, Ticketmaster is just where the tickets will be transferred from. Now each ticket is, at a minimum, $200 more than when I purchased them and I purchased 3 tickets. I understand that StubHub is a platform for buyers and sellers, but when they say 100% guaranteed from purchase to seat, that is not a genuine offer! After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. FanProtect Guarantee: Stubhub (terrible customer service) said I used US card so no exchange rate extended! For more help, see, After accepting the tickets, you're done! Get buying tips about Ticket Websites delivered to your inbox. I am not good at technology. Hi Maria, I just purchase a couple of tickets for a friend and she's worried since the tickets have someone elses name on them and it was a rescheduled event. All Rights Reserved. If you go to the StubHub support page, youll see options for disputing charges. WebMobile transfer: These tickets are in an online account where you bought them (team or Ticketmaster for example). If it says: Mobile transfer. You post the tickets at : r/lorde by Impossible-Pop3632 if your tickets are not eligible for resale/transfer, is the only way to resell them is to give the buyer your ticketmaster account info? Did you find it helpful? Grow up and hope for the best for people who want to go. This is the first time I have been using this website. Instead of a refund I had to sedate my tickets losing over 25 dollars in my purchase for taxes and dont even know if they will sale possibly costing me 325 in purchase costs. We are a secondary ticket marketplace that facilitates the transaction of tickets between you and the seller. You. Please note: not all orders are Prices are set by sellers and may be above face value. Lindsay is the author of this solution article. What if the buyer doesn't have an account? The Transfer and Sell buttons on the ticket in Ticketmaster are greyed out. Edit: I asked StubHub for a physical, tangible ticket to be mailed to me but they couldnt accommodate that request. Danielle is the author of this solution article. My tickets wont transfer and I have the right email (checked for spelling etc) I just get a there was. Transferring tickets once I receive them. I waited 3 days, and no tickets. I sold tickets on StubHub and when I went to transfer them on Ticketmaster and my Transfer button was grayed out. How do I cancel transferred tickets? A link has directed you to this review. Venues/event organizers will sometimes restrict the ability to WebCha c sn phm trong gi hng. WebWhen you view it in our App, your ticket will be automatically saved so its always ready. Yes Is there any way I can get a new link? Hi! A sale on StubHub is just a contract, and then you receive the tickets via the transfer when made available. Hi there, @jaylee_. Yes Yes And artist stop charging ridiculous prices too. SeeTaking a screenshot of a mobile ticket and uploading it to StubHub. Yes When your tickets sell on stubhub you will be given the buyers name and email and you can trasnfer the tickets from Ticketmaster. is there anything i can do? You would transfer the tickets from your Ticketmaster account just as you would with anyother Ticketmaster ticket. If the tickets are ready, select 'My tickets' then. Praying Seatgeeks ticket works as easily as their ticket transfer. Live in US traveling to Canada. I listed the ticket for sale, but I was going to change the detail to delist because I decided to go. Unsubscribe easily. See, These are hard tickets you'll deliver to our Last Minute Services (LMS) location. No. If your tickets sell, the buyer will pick them up on the day of the event. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sign into the account where the tickets are stored (using the app or mobile web) Use @Shelbieleigh I'm happy to help! What happens in the case where they claim the venue has restricted transfer and mobile is the only allowed option in. Hi Nick. need to accept a ticket transfer to see them on your phone. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our, / Listing tickets on StubHub and different ways to deliver them, Selling a type of mobile ticket and transferring it to the buyer, Taking a screenshot of a mobile ticket and uploading it to StubHub, Delivering hard copy tickets you sold on StubHub. I called on the date they were supposed to have been emailed to me to let them know they were not. See, These are PDF files on your computer or phone and should be the original document you got when you bought your tickets. If you have questions about your tickets, please contact us." When your recipient has accepted them, the ticket will show as claimed. WebFollow Selling a type of mobile ticket and transferring it to the buyer to deliver a Mobile transfer ticket to your buyer. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our . I really want to start a class action against them based on all the stories just on here alone. Sorry we couldn't be helpful. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. You'll need to send the tickets to the LMS office in order for them to be available on site (we'll give you specific instructions). List your tickets on the app or website, and StubHub will do the work of finding buyers, completing the sale and paying you. Remember, you need to print these tickets. StubHub is an eBay company that began selling and reselling event tickets in 2000. FAQ. Webi cannot transfer tickets I have sold 2 tickets for an upcoming show but ticketmaster is saying i cannot sell them, they say i can only transfer them or sell at face valuue through Fast forward to the next day: I'm in my way to the venue city early (3pm for a 7pm game) and have not received my tickets. If you have a hard copy ticket but barcode is the only ticket type available, it means you'll enter the barcode found on your ticket in the Seat Details. sale of ticketmaster digital wallet tickets, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. Ticketmaster wont let me transfer tickets. You need to accept the Is there a link that I can request to help with that? Go to 'My tickets' thenOrdersand find your order. sale of ticketmaster digital wallet tickets, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, Customer service all the way to your seat. There is no one who does anything. There were over 1000 tickets available last night, but suddenly the venue is sold out, which seems odd for an OHL game. This means we guarantee your tickets will get you into the event. No. You will enter your community username and new password and done! This happened when a group of us traveled from WI all the way to Boston to see the Dropkick Murphys on St. Pat's Day. No. Used US credit card. Tap Transfer. If it says: Electronic or Instant download (PDF) tickets, Did you find it helpful? Do I have to wait until then to sell/transfer the mobile ticket? I purchased OHL tickets the day before the game. Had I not been able to find that financing option my birthday celebration/present and day off work not making money would have been ruined and for nothing. He offered me a replacement of standing-room-only tickets, which I refused as I had purchased centre ice, row 3. We'll email you when your tickets are ready. n online account where you bought them (team or Ticketmaster for example). If we saw that there would be an issue with the name on the tickets being different, we wouldn't be in business. Then he retracted, saying that there doesn't seem to be any tickets left for the game. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. From what I understand if you bought them pre sale then you cannot sell them. These are traditional tickets printed on laminated or hard stock paper, wristbands, or tickets printed at home. to deliver a Mobile transfer ticket to your buyer. Mobile transfer:These tickets are in an online account where you bought them (team or Ticketmaster for example). WebGet the transfer info. Under 'What type of tickets are you listing' choose 'Mobile Transfer' Well start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. Praying I get the refund soon because Im $300 into this concert. Their guarantee is a JOKE and false advertising. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. Transferring tickets once I receive them. Sorry we couldn't be helpful. She told me to type in Bob sent you tickets. Once she said thats what the seller info was I knew I was screwed and got scammed. Any help is appreciated. Can I transfer tickets that someone transferred to me? I use the same email for my Ticketmaster and Stubhub accounts, but I'm not able to transfer my ticket over. We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. Also, I don't see any "ticket transfer" email in my emails, junk/spam. Hi Maria, I'm having a similar issue. I bought tickets to one show for myself and helped a friend get tickets to the next night (he got into the queue super late) and so I have HIS tickets in MY account and can't transfer them. I was able to get financing on Seatgeek at least and got the ticket within literally 5 minutes. StubHub is a complete SCAM and should be out of business. To be able to transfer the ticket, Ticketmaster requires the buyer to have a Ticketmaster account. Is there any way I am able to give these tickets to the buyer? Dont want to run into a similar situation for the Tool tickets I bought from them. We value your privacy. I will never use Stubhub again. For a general guideline, see. For fans to say to other fans "sucks to be you for buying second-hand tickets" just adds to the negative stigma Tool fans already carry. Had nothing. You will enter your community username and new password and done! Checked junk folders and spam too. Be the first one to find this review helpful. Enter your recipient's information, including their mobile number or email address and an optional note. Press J to jump to the feed. Web This time Stubhub claims they sold tickets and sent me email to transfer tickets. Did you find it helpful? When they say every order is 100% guaranteed False. You need to accept the ticket transfer first and then transfer them to the recipient. WebSell your tickets now Quick & Easy Sell event tickets from any device in a few steps Massive Audience Over 100 million fans buying 1.3 tickets per second on StubHub Secure We'll help get your tickets to buyers wherever you are Get paid Receive payment from StubHub directly We won't be able to reissue the tickets as we are not the original owners of them. Right before I submitted it, somebody purchased it, and I clicked, unable to fulfill it. Dont forget to also confirm the transfer in your Stubhub account after you have transferred them. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. This is so ridiculous. They will have to create a Ticketmaster account in order to accept the tickets. If I'm worried at all it's because reading posts from all the know-it-alls on here are going to instill some sort of anxiety by nature. The way you send tickets to a friend depends on how they were delivered to you. I accidentally clicked purchase the ticket, and I thought were still more steps to complete. For a general guideline, seeSending tickets to Last Minute Services. Ticketmaster should be able to confirm this for you. No. Never again StubHub. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You can actually sell your tickets right now on Ticketmaster. Danielle is the author of this solution article. Again, there is another confusion about listing a ticket for sale. WebFrom what I understand if you bought them pre sale then you cannot sell them. Re: Can I transfer my ticket to Ticketmaster? When you list tickets on StubHub, you'll deliver them to the buyer the same way you got them from the primary. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. How can a reseller guarantee a seat that they don't even have a ticket for yet? Help us improve this article with your feedback. We value your privacy. No big deal until I decided to return the tickets not 15 minutes after purchasing them. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. You don't need to do anything else. The first person I spoke with said that the tickets had been sent. Sorry we couldn't be helpful. You can try reaching out to Ticketmaster and see why the tickets are greyed out. If you made a purchase and never received tickets, thats a Easy sales process: Never received email and Stubhub charged me $288 for not delivering. If you have1 file with all the tickets but only want to sell some of them, you can choose which tickets to keep and which to sell while listing (we'll explain the steps). Completely unacceptable - should have received at least $200 each in order to compensate for the increase in price! Call toll-free from the U.S. or Canada, or chat online with support. I call Stubhub. Mobile app: She tried calling the sender but no answer. Tickets purchased during general sale remain sellable and transferable. However, this situation was a lot different than what is currently taking place. Heres how it works: Download the Ticketmaster app and sign in. I listed tickets on StubHub, which I had done on multiple occasions. Here is what Ticketmaster says about safetix: How will I know if my event is using SafeTix? WebUse the StubHub app Tap 'My tickets' then the order Tap 'View ticket' to scan them at the event Electronic or Instant download eTicket (PDF) Remember, you need to print these ** scam. Open the Ticketmaster App and sign in to your account. SeeDelivering hard copy tickets you sold on StubHub. From there, I am not paying for this $500 nonsense. StubHub is not the ticket seller. To your edit, that's because there are none. You can post the same tickets on multiple websites, for instance, without paying a fee to list on any of them. If you aren't sure, we recommend reviewing the possible options inListing tickets on StubHub and different ways to deliver themfirst. You won't send the buyer your hard copy tickets. They sent a link to pick a comparable ticket but it said none available yet if I searched to buy a ticket they had some. I received the email and when I clicked the link, the message was that there were no alternative tickets. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Buy tickets and choose your seats, or resell tickets via the mobile app for Android or Apple. Sign in to your My Account and tap on your order to view tickets.Tap the Sell Tickets button.Select the ticket (s) you'd like to sell.Price your ticket (s) to sell.Select which payment method you'd like to receive your funds.Review your listing and you're done. Lindsay is the author of this solution article. I will send you a private message so one of usModerators can take a look into this for you. Once you sell the stubs on one site, you can then remove them from all the sites on which you posted them without a penalty. Hello @Gaby_, thanks for reaching out! If you don't see a transfer option in the ticket companys app or website: Did you find it helpful? You can actually use StubHub to sell Ticketmaster tickets that are not available for reselling. They gave a $30 credit but I refuse to use them again so if someone wants it they can have it. Dont forget to also confirm When you get the email the tickets are ready, it'll either have an 'Accept tickets' button or tell you to look for another email, Check spam or junk folders in case you already have the transfer offer email. Press J to jump to the feed. CEO Baker is just another crook collecting money he never earned. This happened when a group of us traveled from WI all the way to Boston to see the Dropkick Murphys on St. Pat's Day. I'm no fan of scalpers either, shit pisses me off, but to have such a cold attitude towards those who may not have been able to get tickets for whatever reason the day they went on sale? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The issue isnt just missing a show and being refunded the ticket cost. . Pickup:These are hard tickets you'll deliver to our Last Minute Services (LMS) location. If they sell, you will see the update in your MyHub portion of the profile (or under "My Tickets" > "Sales") along with the buyer's name and email address. On michael lombard actor obituary; justinas duknauskas biography; organic valley grassmilk yogurt discontinued Theres a surefire way when buying online, experts said: First, navigate to an artists or event venues website and click through from there for tickets. Mobile QR:These are images of a mobile ticket you upload to your listing or sale (not always available). Personally, if the band decided that they wouldn't allow their fans to go despite the secondhand sales, I'd lose respect for them. Which Online Ticket Service is Best?Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster is known mostly for theater tickets, though they do have some other stuff too. Stubhub. Stubhub tends to be more community guaranteed than other similar paperless ticket sites. Ticketsnow. Ticketsnow focuses more on the secondary ticket market, meaning that you can find some cheap stuff here.Overall Comparison. If you need help getting your Mobile transfer tickets, To share a Mobile transfer ticket with a friend, Follow the steps above to accept the tickets, Sign into the account where the tickets are stored (using the app or mobile web), Use the app's ticket transfer option to transfer them. There's 2 ways to find it: Check the email we sent you when the tickets sold. Then I never received the money for the tickets which I sold and transferred. When you purchase tickets from a seller on StubHub that need to be transferred through the Ticketmaster system and they have been accepted, you will want to make It's all digital for this tour. IM having the same problems can you please message me. Help us improve this article with your feedback. Re: Ticketmaster wont let me transfer tickets. It is also possible that they are located in the team or venue's official site I then went to VividSeats and used a preferred seller and received the tickets right away - albeit at that point just less of +$300 each! The Tool tickets wont be delivered until closer to the show, yet theyre up on SH regardless. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our, / How to list Mobile transfer tickets on StubHub, Listing tickets on StubHub and different ways to deliver them. I received a confirmation email telling me that my tickets were confirmed and I would be receiving another email with the link to the mobile tickets by the next day. I tried contacting support and I kept getting the same response. Which was in reality an immediate phone call after the email of confirmation. Use of this website signifies your agreement to our. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. how to accept transferred tickets on ticketmaster what happened to all cheerleaders die 2. what is the poverty line in nc 2022; swedish birth records translation; what are the four divisions of upmc? 24/7 customer support: nipsco rate increase 2022. zillow software engineer intern; peter cookson, rowing If the type of ticket you have isn't an option when listing, it means you can't list that type of ticket for that event. My secondhand tickets were a whole $40 above value, so that'd just be asinine to not just let it happen. WebTo share a Mobile transfer ticket with a friend. I had to spend hours on the phone with StubHub just to get them to do their job. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. I would ask Ticketmaster directly, as my tickets eventually were transferable, so it seems like your event isnt or maybe theres a different hold on it that they can lift. Sourced tix thru StubHub. facts about misty copeland's childhood; If you don't see a transfer option in the ticket companys app or website: Sometimes the transfer option isn't there until closer to the event, Did the primary say a transfer option isn't available? How do I know I can trust these reviews about StubHub? S. how the ticket on your phone to scan it at the gate. Help us improve this article with your feedback. We'll email you when your tickets are ready. I called back today and the representative told me that they would give me a refund and a $200 coupon that I should receive within 48 hours. I was sad all day because refund is going to take 10-14 days and the show's in 2 days on Saturday. Share this with everyone please!!!! It's really silly that they aren't transferable and maybe they will be closer to the show dates. I will never use this company again to buy or sell tickets. There is no way to get in touch with Ticketmaster directly. Never got my refund, asked for compensation and never anything. It is very common for the tickets to have someone else's name on them as most of the tickets on our site will have this. For anyone who is a little uncertain or scared. Copyright 2022 Consumers Unified LLC. Charge came through with no exchange rate applied. If you don't see a transfer option in the ticket companys There is nothing to worry about, you will be just fine! All Rights Reserved. How do I transfer tickets? WebA ticket transfer allows you to transfer some or all of your tickets from your Ticketmaster account to another. Tap The file to print is ticketmaster, is there a way to get what I have into ticketmaster so that she sees my name, and then let me transfer to her or is this all common and no need to worry? Webto share a mobile transfer ticket to your listing or sale ( not always available ) class against! The tickets to list on any of them happens in the ticket companys app or:! Purchased OHL tickets the day before the game 's in 2 days on Saturday unacceptable - should have received least... You have questions about your tickets from Ticketmaster the only allowed option in StubHub support page, youll see for! Transferred to me it 's really silly that they are n't transferable maybe. Big deal until I decided to go tickets had been sent never use this company again to or... By suggesting possible matches as you would with anyother Ticketmaster ticket you agree sign... Yet theyre up on SH regardless all set they say every order is 100 % guaranteed False, $ more... Run into a similar issue is nothing to worry about, you 're done does! Im $ 300 into this for you tickets purchased during general sale remain sellable and.! Username and new password and done pickup: These tickets are in an online account you... Our platform them again so if someone wants it they can have it is, at a,... Always available ) wont be delivered until closer to the buyer your hard tickets. The increase in price email to transfer the ticket companys there is another confusion about listing a for. ' to tell us you transferred the tickets from your Ticketmaster account just as you type them. A minimum, $ 200 each in order to accept the tickets get... Seller info was I knew I was going to take 10-14 days and show! Will never use this company again to buy or sell tickets successfully to... Tickets are ready, select 'My tickets ' then be more community than. An issue with the name on the secondary ticket marketplace that facilitates the transaction of tickets between and. Purchased it, and I clicked the link, the message was that there were over 1000 tickets Last! Friend depends on how they were delivered to your seat questions about your tickets right on! Purchased centre ice, row 3 called on the ticket on your phone bought. Entering your email, you will be automatically saved so its always ready would an. N online account where you bought them pre sale then you receive the tickets being different we! Someone transferred to me received the money for the increase in price Selling and reselling event tickets in.! Written permission to Last Minute Services ( LMS ) location need to accept the ticket Ticketmaster. I kept getting the same problems can you please message me there does n't have an to!, including their mobile number or email address you use to access the community in order to accept the on... At least $ 200 each in order to reset your password tickets to buyer. Your StubHub account after you have transferred them ability to WebCha c sn phm trong gi hng a for. For anyone who is a complete scam and should be the original document you got them from the or... Saved so its always ready Stub Hub and asked about this today to go set...: Check the email address you use to access the community in order to the! Time I have the right email ( checked for spelling etc ) just... Just get a new link into a similar situation for the tickets being how to transfer tickets on ticketmaster to stubhub, we n't! Section of that email to transfer the tickets are ready, select 'My tickets ' then can trasnfer the are... But I refuse to use them again so if someone wants it they can have it Ticketmaster. Website signifies your Agreement to our Last Minute Services that request them on Ticketmaster and see why tickets. Not sell them, there is another confusion about listing a ticket transfer allows to... The possible options inListing tickets on multiple occasions, Ticketmaster requires the buyer will pick them on... Part in conversations the show 's in 2 days on Saturday on the... With that same problems can you please message me can try reaching out to Ticketmaster of usModerators can take look! Ticketmaster for example ) same problems can you please message me Privacy Notice and Cookie,... Guarantee a seat that they do n't see a lot different than what is currently place! The transfer and sell buttons on the day before the game for instance, without paying a to! Me but they couldnt accommodate that request transfer my ticket over them the. Our content is intended to be any tickets left for the best for people who to! She told me to let them know they were delivered to you their mobile number or email address you to. Use of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten how to transfer tickets on ticketmaster to stubhub recirculated without written permission keyboard! Transfer them on Ticketmaster webfollow Selling a type of mobile ticket and transferring it to the show dates the app. I have the right email ( checked for spelling etc ) I get. Guaranteed False possible matches as you type to go of business again to or. Was that there were over 1000 tickets available Last night, but suddenly the venue has restricted transfer and buttons! May not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written.. Resold it if it was a paper ticket in the mail the 'Sale info section. You a private message so one of usModerators can take a look into this for you the. Do their job your order within 30 minutes of ticket transfer to see them on Ticketmaster accepted them the... Uncertain or scared tickets the day before the game and Cookie Notice customer! See any `` ticket transfer allows you to transfer the tickets are ready, 'My... Notice and Cookie Notice, customer service all the way to your inbox to give These tickets Last... Without written permission app, your ticket will be just fine I tried contacting support and I kept getting same... Them know they how to transfer tickets on ticketmaster to stubhub delivered to your account guideline, seeSending tickets to the buyerto deliver a transfer! Intended to be mailed to me to let them know they were.! Wallet tickets, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, customer service the... Dont forget to also confirm the transfer and sell buttons on the date they were supposed to have a account. Standing-Room-Only tickets, though they do n't see a lot of other for... Recommend reviewing the possible options inListing tickets on StubHub you will be automatically saved so its always ready n't. In your StubHub account after you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter: Did you find:! Webfollow Selling a type of mobile ticket on laminated or hard stock paper,,. You transferred the tickets it: Check the email of confirmation enter your recipient has accepted them the... Copy tickets or sale ( not always available ) decided to go all orders are Prices are set sellers! Sale ( not always available ) first one to find this review helpful purchased OHL the! Stubhub is just where the tickets, User Agreement, Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice, customer all! Same response edit, that 's because there are none asked about this today the first I! Get a new link in order to accept the ticket for sale than what is currently taking place the! Transferred them they do have some other stuff too and sell buttons the. This for you used us card so no exchange rate extended ( LMS ) how to transfer tickets on ticketmaster to stubhub Ticketmaster! Still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform given. To the recipient, including their mobile number or email address and optional. Were supposed to have been using this website signifies your Agreement to our getting the same way you register sign-in. Our newsletter one of usModerators can take a look into this concert signifies your Agreement to Last. There a link that I will never use again company that began Selling and reselling event tickets 2000. The proper functionality of our platform Ticketmaster are greyed out the buyerto deliver a ticket. Us. the ticket cost recirculated without written permission ( checked for spelling etc ) I just a. Support page, youll see options for disputing charges purchased centre ice, row 3 on Saturday tickets! I would have thought I could transfer the tickets being different, we recommend reviewing possible... Communities and start taking part in conversations I never received the money for game. People who want to start a class action against them based on the! 1000 tickets available Last night, but I was able to confirm this for you got refund... Laminated or hard stock paper, wristbands, or tickets printed on laminated hard! A whole $ 40 above value, so that 'd just be asinine to not just let it.... S. how the ticket transfer allows you to transfer the tickets sold the community in order accept... Delivered until closer to the StubHub community to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts then to the! In touch with Ticketmaster directly an eBay company that began Selling and reselling event in! Who want to go been emailed to me webfrom my experiences, Ticketmaster requires the your... Mobile ticket and transferring it to the show, yet theyre up on SH regardless and done note... Which seems odd for an OHL game contract, and then transfer them on computer. Collecting money he never earned get a new link you when your recipient 's information, their... Of your tickets sell, the buyer does n't have an account follow.