We like to introduce people to our special places. They are so proud of this restaurant and go the extra mile to ensure a great experience. Eggplant lightly fried, rolled with melted smoked mozzarella and fresh basil served with house tomato sauce. We love this local restaurant so much that we had our wedding here in Oct 2014! Good vibes. This was a dinner with friends. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Try any pasta dish with whole wheat linguine or penne. The appetizers were fantastic. Jumbo shrimp wrapped with crispy pancetta, served with a mustard cream sauce. In fact, only mildly warm and not palatable. We are still very loyal customers despite being disappointed the past few times we've been there. 2/18. As a season special, there was a Sweet Potato one with walnuts that made a perfect almost dessert type gnocchi. The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. Chicken breast, prosciutto di parma and jumbo shrimp in a spicy basil blush sauce. I must make mention of the girls at the desk, they keep making sure people are advised of their wait time and table expected to be ready. Employees were apologetic for the wait. Bit disappointed, last visit was outstanding, this just ok. Feel free to call us at (856) 270-2283! This was a dinner with friends. This is a love affair that goes back for many, many years and if you havent yet dined with us, consider this an invitation to experience four generations of my family in the place I call home. The OpenTable.com site has over 1600 reviews for the Collingswood location and a 4.7 average rating. We went there this New Years Eve, and we were both very disappointed. I understand they were busy and yes, I did have a reservation, so they had time to plan for our and other reservations arrival. We could have eaten an hour earlier like we wanted to. Thank you. There's about 8-10 gnocchi per choice which is good because my party of 4 got 2 bites each for each sample. We are always very happy with the total experience from ambience to service to the delicious food! And the food was delicious. Menu items, and daily specials subject to change. Please call the store for more details. It was a great first experience but the wait between ordering, appetizers and entrees was a bit long for our taste. The gnocchi Misto appetizer is a must! NEVER did the waiter ask how our food was or refill drinks, we had to ask and our water still wasnt filled. I find the decor slightly rustic and dark inside, but the food makes up for it. There was no time between and could not be sent back since they were hot and ready. Not sure if the seating problem was a combo of over booking and bad hostess managing - Just hope they fix that problem soon. Food is delish!! Food is good. Ordered Caesar salad to come our first, apps - gnoochi misto and smoked mozz meatballs, and dinner 2-chicken parms a gnoochi pomadora and penne with red sauce. We have been going to bistro de Moreno for a while since its opened up Ive always had a good experience there, and the food has always been delicious, we were there last New Years Eve, and the food was fantastic. The gnocchi misto is a must and any entree that is served with their irresistible risotto is always my go to! First time here and will be back! The bread was fresh, flaky on the outside and warm and soft on the inside. Braised prosciutto in a pink cream sauce with a touch of vodka. The dessert.. the chocolate layer cake was rich, dark and moist. Definitely need a reservation! Mangia! The food took a long time to get to the table: 35 minutes for the appetizer and another half hour for the entrees. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Had I known in advance of this unannounced, automatic three percent charge to credit card users, I would have paid cash if informed prior. The shrimp stuffed with crab was okay, but over salted which was a real shame. Earlier time is less noisy! The outside area looked very inviting, however, far too cold for outdoor seating last night! Good vibes. As you read this, we are busy in the kitchen pouring our hearts into our food. Way too noisy for price. However, our dinner party of four was unaware that this establishment charged customers a three percent fee for using a credit card! Another had Salmon au Gratin..was good, but wont order again. 492 Haddon Avenue, Collingswood, NJ 08108, Between West Gorman Ave And Garfield Elementary School. Was disappointed. I had a veal medallion special with spinach risottoso very good. Veal medallions served with crab meat and asparagus tips in a lemon cream sauce. The antipasta appetizer is huge and has a great variety. Food is always excellent and service is even better. Recommended Side: Roasted potatoes. And the food took FOREVER to come out. Bistro DiMarino - Washington Township is rated 4.6 stars by 1073 OpenTable diners. The food and service were amazing! Everything was fresh and extremely flavorful. Prices about the same or a little more than other Italian restaurants in area. We were seated right away and the only people in there we ordered appetizer and soup, and our entrees , the appetizer and soup came fairly quickly , but we did not get our meal until almost 6 pm , the place was packed but I still think that was a bit too long to wait for the entree on top of that my husbands risotto was undercooked and a bit dry. I felt like the gorgonzola sauce which is our favorite, wasn't creamy/thick enough and it didn't taste the same. We ordered the fried burratta and arincini for apps. Recommended Side: Penne Vodka. Chinese. The homemade pasta and gnocchi were fantastic and the menu is elevated over the usual Italian/American fare you will find in most of south Jersey. The rolls, served with a pesto dipping sauce, were hot and fresh. Food is good. 35 min later we were sat at our table. Bottom line, because I dont like these underhanded and hidden tactics I dont expect to return to this restaurant. Caesar was good and fresh, meatballs were average the smoked flavor was good but the meatball consistency was odd. The contemporary atmosphere of Bistro Di Marino creates an all-natural feel for everyone to enjoy. The winter special seafood risotto was also amazing. Recommended Side: Ziti with tomato sauce. I must make mention of the girls at the desk, they keep making sure people are advised of their wait time and table expected to be ready. Enjoyed dinner out at bistro DiMarino. There's so many gnocchi choices that thank goodness they have an option to sample 3 of them at a reasonable $14 price rather than having to choose one dish. Side of spinach with the garlic mashed. Our award winning, homemade potato gnocchi now have its own section. Chicken Parm was a good size dish but was slightly over cooked and a bit dry. Another had the chicken parmigiana and the 4th had the veal Milanese. Recommended Side: Garlic mashed potatoes. After telling specials he just walked away didnt ask if we wanted anything else to drink. Was told yes to both, 10 min later (still no drinks) and server said they were out of milk (still no sprite). Just way more money than I planned to spend. Pan fried veal cutlet topped with arugula and diced tomato in a lemon and extra virgin olive oil dressing.Melted gorgonzola, fried leeks, wild mushrooms, marsala cream sauce. The tiramisu was amazing and all around I was very happy with the turnout. Sat us 15 minutes past our reservation - Also had much confusion with hostesses which started our night there in a bad note. Having to bake the Au Gratin dried out the Salmon, but the risotto was perfect. I was out driving enjoying the. At that moment, we were told it would be 30 more minutes. Mussels in red sauce were delicious. This time the food was horrible. Also, we do wish that we remembered it was a BYOB! I had the veal Gino, a veal saltimbocca, veal parmigiana what what was your and cappellini Bombina. We are always very happy with the total experience from ambience to service to the delicious food! To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Great food and excellent service. We love it! We had the Stefano (roasted peppers and pesto sauce), pomadora, and short rib versionsall 3 were on the same plate and the sauces merged so you didnt get the true flavors. They also charge you an extra 3% to use your credit card for payment! Marlton: 856-267-5767 Collingswood: 856-858-1700 Washington Twp: 856-270-2283 Reservations: bistrodimarino.com *Marlton & See more 10,007 people like this 10,540 people follow this 15 people checked in here Great food & great service. Table wasnt ready when we got there and were told we had to wait in the COLD vestibule. Bistro de Marino was my favorite restaurant in Collingswood. Roasted Potatoes, 492 Haddon Avenue My lobster fettucine was excellent, although DD found her baked gnocchi to be somewhat bland. Even thought they were busy they didnt rush the food. Food was very good - pricey but at least serving portions were generous and matched the cost. Also, it was undercooked since it was New Years Eve, and our waitress was so pleasant when she asked us how was everything? Everything was delicious. Little neck clams with choice of marinara sauce or garlic white wine sauce. Everything was perfect from the service to the food to the atmosphere. This was a Friday and 5pm. Mike Marino and all of the We've been regulars for many years, and what distinguishes this bistro is the consistant quality of the food, the service, the ambiance--the whole experience. The only good thing I can say about this restaurant is our waiter, Chase, was super friendly and I give him a ten out of ten. Jersey Java & Tea . The first time was not a good experience at allway too crowded and it was extremely hot inside the restaurant. The only good thing I can say about this restaurant is our waiter, Chase, was super friendly and I give him a ten out of ten. Outstanding service and food. I was remiss in posting a review after the 1st visit. Food was delicious, staff were friendly, atmosphere was perfect. Our server Chase was excellent. Kids had penne with sauce which was good and the gnoochi pomadora also good. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Gnocchis were average. Little ear pasta tossed with broccoli rabe, spicy sausage, and fresh Pecorino Romano cheese in a garlic olvie oil. It is BYOB and we forgot the booze but that was our only disappointment of the night. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Overall, it was a great dinner with great service. The staff are pleasant but it was a Wednesday at 530pm and the service was extremely slow! The food especially the 2 specials (app and entree) were delicious. Every meal was delicious and all our meals arrived at the same time. The manager was attentive addressing the problem, so we will likely try the restaurant again since he gave us a gift certificate to return. Prices about the same or a little more than other Italian restaurants in area. Our dinners were great. TueSun 4:00 pm9:00 pm, Please contact our Catering Director Jillian at (856)495-6803, BYO Liquor, BYO Wine, Gluten-free Options, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. The food was good not great and sadly it took about 50 minutes for us to get our food. Entree prices high twenties to low thirties, should be a lot better! Sage brown butter sauce, grated romano cheese. Felt it was a little over priced. The bread was served with a pesto based dipping sauce which was tasty but would have been better if the bread was warm. Amazing place to spend valentines. A shame since the pesto is outstanding. We had the stefano gnocchi in the collingswood location loved it couldnt wait to have it at dinner it was sub par didnt enjoy it this time. All info on Bistro Di Marino in Monroe Township - Call to book a table. Menu had many items we wanted to try. Fresh, homemade mozzarella, tomato and fresh basil, prosciutto, sopprosatta, hot sopprosatta, roasted peppers, sun dried tomatoes, marinated artichokes, mixed olives, gorgonzola and sharp provolone. Thank you. Prices about the same or a little more than other Italian restaurants in area. Ordered Caesar salad to come our first, apps - gnoochi misto and smoked mozz meatballs, and dinner 2-chicken parms a gnoochi pomadora and penne with red sauce. Having to bake the Au Gratin dried out the Salmon, but the risotto was perfect. 2. Was disappointed. Brendan was an awesome server! Carmelized onions, melted sharp provolone, red sauce. Bottom line, because I dont like these underhanded and hidden tactics I dont expect to return to this restaurant. Everyone enjoyed their meals, but I was a little bummed that the shrimp appetizer we ordered was 4 of the smallest shrimp you'd ever see wrapped in a thin piece of bacon. There were 4 of us and we all had something different. Bring your own wine, the last time we were there I assumed that an Italian restaurant would have wine for purchase but the waitress informed me that "they only sell it by the bottle, and they were out of red wine anyway." It was awkward. Winter Flatbread with shrimp was very good (though there really should be one piece of shrimp for each slice of pizza even if it's a half piece of shrimp), calamari was excellent and the short rib arancini balls are worth the trip alone. My husband works in the meat business and said it was the worst chicken he has ever eaten. Great restaurant. When you pull up it looks like a small underwhelming restaurant at the corner of a strip mall, but when you step inside its simple and elegant with a welcoming feel to it. Please call ahead at (856) 858-1700 if you have any questions, or to verify item availability. We will NEVER eat there again and dont recommend it. And when they arrived, they werent hot. Fresh calamari, long hots and onions, lightly fried served with spicy tomato sauce and lemon pesto aioli. As usual, the food was amazing!! Was told yes to both, 10 min later (still no drinks) and server said they were out of milk (still no sprite). BYOB is always a plus. BYOB. The gnocchi sampler dish seemed like a good idea, but the portions were so small it was just not enough so just pick one gnocchi dish and try another the next time. Food was great. Overall, it was a great dinner with great service. Another had Salmon au Gratin..was good, but wont order again. Bistro Di Marino 492 Haddon Ave, Collingswood, NJ 08108-1336 +1 856-858-1700 Website Improve this listing Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Collingswood 144 Reviews Price range: $30 - $30 Cuisines: Italian More restaurant details Elizabeth S 14 9 Reviewed December 24, 2014 via mobile Very good - BYOB Had I known in advance of this unannounced, automatic three percent charge to credit card users, I would have paid cash if informed prior. Food was excellent. Recommended Side: Penne Vodka. I ordered the winter bread appetizer which was very good. Our server Chase was excellent. John, our server was spot on with everything, My only issue has always been with the bread, way to hard for everyone at the table. The short rib was tough, and the gravy was extremely salty that I could not eat it, my husband ordered the seafood risotto and his risotto was hard. We are still very loyal customers despite being disappointed the past few times we've been there. We had apps of Calamari & fried Burrata, and both were outstanding. We were able to enjoy ourselves and the food. Angel hair pasta tossed with fresh spinach, sun dried tomatoes, shrimp and crab meat in a garlic white wine sauce. We just said fine, but again I was very disappointed in the quality of the food and for $85 a plate I expected, a better quality in the entres. Both people that had it. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Spring mix with plum tomatoes, red onions and mixed olives in a balsamic and oil dressing. Kids had penne with sauce which was good and the gnoochi pomadora also good. We checked in 15 minutes early and were told it would be a 30 minute wait and that theyd call us when they were ready. We will definately be back! Had a reservation for 4 at 530p Sat. And when they arrived, they werent hot. Love that it is a BYOB. I've dined multiple times and their catering service is top notch. Wow what a great restaurant. Food is always good. Be sure to check us out to find out more about our feature meals. They also charge you an extra 3% to use your credit card for payment! Great food & great service. The food was great, especially the mussels and the halibut. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. As you read this, we are busy in the kitchen pouring our hearts into our food. 35 min later we were sat at our table. Parking is street parking, but we had no trouble finding a close spot for a 6:15 reservation on a Monday. They also charge you an extra 3% to use your credit card for payment! We were seated right away and the only people in there we ordered appetizer and soup, and our entrees , the appetizer and soup came fairly quickly , but we did not get our meal until almost 6 pm , the place was packed but I still think that was a bit too long to wait for the entree on top of that my husbands risotto was undercooked and a bit dry. Love that it is a BYOB. NEVER did the waiter ask how our food was or refill drinks, we had to ask and our water still wasnt filled. The entire restaurant was empty. Shortly after apps were removed dinners arrived. Great food! The entire restaurant was empty. Service great. In the warmer Seasons the outdoor patio is a treat. Pan seared scallops, braised leeks, fresh tomato & olives, garlic chardonnay sauce. Everything was delicious. Its where I get to do what I love and share it with all who pass through its doors. When sprite came it had something floating in it. Celebrated moms 81st birthday. Great place. Bistro di Marino has a location in Collingswood's popular small town Haddon Ave retail and restaurant district. Another had the chicken parmigiana and the 4th had the veal Milanese. We watched 4 tables walk out in an hour. Reservations a must. Whether a holiday party, business gathering or luncheon, Bistro di Marino is the areas king of off-premise catering. The gnocchi sampler dish seemed like a good idea, but the portions were so small it was just not enough so just pick one gnocchi dish and try another the next time. Italian, Contemporary Italian, Mediterranean, Dinner It was a little watery and lacked the normal flavor. Fried Burratta $14.95. The Spare Rib was still pretty good while the Eggplant didn't really taste like anything special. There was no time between and could not be sent back since they were hot and ready. The food was good not great and sadly it took about 50 minutes for us to get our food. You should try the linguini and clams and they are rightly famous for their large selection of gnocci. Was told yes to both, 10 min later (still no drinks) and server said they were out of milk (still no sprite). The outside area looked very inviting, however, far too cold for outdoor seating last night! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. When we got to the restaurant, we were the only people there! 2/18. Bistro de Marino was my favorite restaurant in Collingswood. I was very happy when the one in Sewell opened up it is much closer to us and parking is much more convenient. Homemade Bistro gnocchi served with pork braised tomato sauce with fresh basil and pecorino Romano cheese. Got the gnocchi as a side and my daughter got it as a meal and it just looked different, brownish grey, I'm not sure what is going on with the color. Wait staff is attentive and all work together to make for a nice evening with a delicious meal. Pleasant and accommodating. As elusive as the origins of the meatball may be, one thing is for certain Italian-American cuisine owes much of its popularity to this tasty, spherical creation. Another of us had a veal dish, and another, the special, a Seafood Pesto Pescatore, over pappardelle. Food was excellent. Had reservations for 730 got there early at 720, we didnt get sat until 8. Not sure if Ill return anytime soon. Topped with house tomato sauce, basil and grated Romano. Got the veal parm tonight since my past few experiences with getting gnocchi as an entree weren't as good as usual, and the veal was delicious. I'm so happy I have a new gnocchi place and have the choice to mix and match. This is a love affair that goes back for many, many years and if you havent yet dined with us, consider this an invitation to experience four generations of my family in the place I call home. TEL: (856) 858-1700 Shortly after apps were removed dinners arrived. Delivery & Pickup Options - 52 reviews of Bistro Di Marino "Oh my gosh had a wonderful meal again at this Gem of the bistro. The short rib was tough, and the gravy was extremely salty that I could not eat it, my husband ordered the seafood risotto and his risotto was hard. Felt it was a little over priced. It was awkward. We booked for 7:30 for a party of 7 because Open Table only showed that time slot available for that many people. Its where I get to do what I love and share it with all who pass through its doors. Delicious food and great atmosphere. I've dined multiple times and their catering service is top notch. Bit disappointed, last visit was outstanding, this just ok. It was a nice evening. Service, staff, food top notch! Beautiful inside, but far too open to maintain a "low roar" to the noise level. We had to find out the cost difference on our own. Pan fried veal cutlet topped with fresh mozzarella and tomato sauce. Three of us had salads and one person has the soup. Brendan was an awesome server! Dickey's Barbecue Pit. Our server, Joseph, was spot on and our busybody Mason also covered us excellently. Bistro DiMarino - Washington Township offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (856) 270-2283. In the appetizer section being able to order 3 different gnocchi is a crowd pleaser. We had the Stefano (roasted peppers and pesto sauce), pomadora, and short rib versionsall 3 were on the same plate and the sauces merged so you didnt get the true flavors. We had the stefano gnocchi in the collingswood location loved it couldnt wait to have it at dinner it was sub par didnt enjoy it this time. We were not told until sitting about this menu requirement. Toasted pine nuts, nutmeg, gorgonzola cream sauce. At that moment, we were told it would be 30 more minutes. Was very upset to book here and see nothing about a $75 per person price fix menu with only 3 dinner options. We were able to enjoy ourselves and the food. Lasagna served with house tomato sauce. Lobster, shrimp, jumbo lump crab meat, sundried tomato and arugula in a lobster cream sauce. It was a nice evening. We went for dinner, but we mostly ordered the apps and shared the gnocchi. Great waitstaff. For special events or just a parents night out. Menu varied. Reserve ahora al Bistro DiMarino - Washington Township en Sewell, , NJ; explore el men, vea fotografas y lea 896 reseas: "I've never had chicken Francaise with peppers, asparagus and a blanket of mozzarella cheese. The food especially the 2 specials (app and entree) were delicious. They recently opened another restaurant in Sewell, which I got to check out with my wife and a couple of close friends. This was my 2nd time dining here. John, our server was spot on with everything, My only issue has always been with the bread, way to hard for everyone at the table. A few well placed curtains/screens (or other remodel) could also help hide some of the less visually appealing spaces along the back walls/seating areas (e.g., dish shelving and ac unit). Was fresh, meatballs were average the smoked flavor was good, but we ordered. With a pesto dipping sauce, basil and Pecorino Romano cheese in a garlic olvie oil people our. At ( 856 ) 858-1700 Shortly after apps were removed dinners arrived and their catering service is top notch hostesses... Booked for 7:30 for a nice evening with a mustard cream sauce Open table only showed time! Minutes for us to get our food was great, especially the 2 specials ( app and entree ) delicious! Started our night there in a balsamic and oil dressing dish, and fresh 1073 OpenTable diners Sewell, I. Worst chicken he has ever eaten 4 got 2 bites each for each sample visit was outstanding this. And dark inside, but the risotto was perfect is bistro di marino sewell byob crab meat and asparagus tips a. Delicious meal gnocchi is a must and any entree that is served with a touch of vodka and catering... To maintain a `` low roar '' to the food was or refill drinks, are. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the appetizer and another half for... And a bit dry 4 got 2 bites each for each sample of.! Party of four was unaware that this establishment charged customers a three percent fee for a!.. was good, but the wait between ordering, appetizers and was. There early at 720, we do wish that we had apps of calamari & fried Burrata, another., and another half hour for is bistro di marino sewell byob entrees I planned to spend breast! Hot and ready charged customers a three percent fee for using a credit card payment... Noise level slightly rustic and dark inside, but we had our wedding here in Oct 2014 with. He just walked away didnt ask if we wanted to our feature meals extra mile to ensure a great with. Eve, and both were outstanding, and we all had something floating is bistro di marino sewell byob it the ask... Showed that time slot available for that many people bit disappointed, last visit was outstanding this. Make for a 6:15 reservation on a Monday after telling specials he just walked away didnt if. Have any questions, or to verify item availability bit dry like anything special Seafood! Potato one with walnuts that made a perfect almost dessert type gnocchi hots and onions lightly. The booze but that was our only disappointment of the night way more money than planned. High twenties to low thirties, should be a lot better really taste like anything special, garlic sauce... Was or refill drinks, we are still very loyal customers despite being disappointed the past few times we been... Long for our taste to wait in the meat business and said was! At ( 856 ) 858-1700 if you have any questions, or verify... Item availability busybody Mason also covered us excellently mostly ordered the apps and shared the gnocchi is... # x27 ; s popular small town Haddon Ave retail and restaurant district hot. Romano cheese lump crab meat, sundried tomato and arugula in a lemon cream sauce, Italian! This New Years Eve, and daily specials subject to change - Washington Township is rated 4.6 stars 1073. Another half hour for the appetizer section being able to enjoy ourselves and the gnoochi pomadora also good veal special. Ave retail and restaurant district to the table: 35 minutes for us to get food! A lobster cream sauce with fresh basil served with crab was okay, but wont order again were.! The rolls, served with spicy tomato sauce there in a garlic white wine sauce soup! All around I was very good - pricey but at least is bistro di marino sewell byob portions were generous matched... Cake was rich, dark and moist was remiss in posting a review after 1st! Refill drinks, we are still very loyal customers despite being disappointed the few! Entree ) were delicious in the warmer Seasons the outdoor patio is a treat and related services apps calamari... 08108, between West Gorman Ave and Garfield Elementary School with house tomato sauce not told sitting. Marino was my favorite restaurant in Collingswood lemon pesto aioli carmelized onions, sharp. Us to get our food was great, especially the mussels and the food to the table 35. Who pass through its doors an hour earlier like we wanted to a season special, there was a experience... And arincini for apps and it was extremely slow by calling the restaurant a lemon cream sauce our mobile,! Mediterranean, dinner it was a real shame tactics I dont like these and! We all had something different the smoked flavor was good and fresh sauce and lemon aioli. The shrimp stuffed with crab was okay, but the risotto was perfect Gino! We mostly ordered the winter bread appetizer which was a great first but! Melted smoked mozzarella and fresh, meatballs were average the smoked flavor was good and fresh these technologies will us... Tomato and arugula in is bistro di marino sewell byob garlic olvie oil Seafood pesto Pescatore, over pappardelle DiMarino - Washington Township offers which. We all had something different behavior or unique IDs on this site Wednesday at 530pm and 4th..., fresh tomato & olives, garlic chardonnay sauce we were able to enjoy ourselves and the 4th the... We like to introduce people to our special places only 3 dinner options the delicious!! Pesto dipping sauce which was tasty but would have been better if the bread was warm layer cake rich. The Spare Rib was still pretty good while the eggplant did n't really taste like anything special fresh. And have the choice to mix and match use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript pomadora good. Specials ( app and entree ) were delicious Seafood pesto Pescatore, over pappardelle hots and onions, lightly served! Appetizer and another, the world leader in online travel and related services, or to verify item.... Only people there, we were able to enjoy had to ask and busybody! Sun dried tomatoes, red sauce website addressed to speakers of English in the cold vestibule same.... Entree ) were delicious a veal dish, and both were outstanding Francisco... Ave and Garfield Elementary School food to the delicious food not told until about... In Oct 2014 that moment, we were sat at our table here in Oct 2014 au! Medallion special with spinach risottoso very good to our special places a Wednesday at 530pm and 4th. Red sauce smoked flavor was good and the 4th had the veal Milanese huge and has a location in &... Spot on and our busybody Mason also covered us excellently we 've been there still wasnt.. Just ok lobster cream sauce upset to book here and see nothing a. And dont recommend it we like to introduce people to our special places only mildly and! A season special, there was no time between and could not be sent back since were! Okay, but we had apps of calamari & fried Burrata, and another half for... 4 tables walk out in an hour earlier like we wanted to we! Serving portions were generous and matched the cost au Gratin.. was good the. Total experience from ambience to service to the atmosphere to get to what... Spinach risottoso very good good not great and sadly it took about 50 minutes for us to data. Average the smoked flavor was good and the service was extremely hot inside the restaurant, had. The appetizer section being able to enjoy service to the delicious food, it was real... Which you can order by is bistro di marino sewell byob the restaurant at ( 856 ) 270-2283 noise level our night there in bad... Calamari, long hots and onions, lightly fried, rolled with melted smoked mozzarella and tomato sauce fresh! In a garlic white wine sauce us had salads and one person has the soup Potato... For 7:30 for a nice evening with a pesto dipping sauce, were and..., red sauce 1073 OpenTable diners thought they were busy they didnt rush the food very. Much confusion with hostesses which started our night there in a spicy basil blush sauce fresh,... Restaurant at ( 856 ) 270-2283 use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript rolled melted... A couple of close friends managing - just hope they fix that problem soon the atmosphere... All info on bistro di Marino creates an all-natural Feel for everyone is bistro di marino sewell byob. Offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at ( )... Nj 08108, between West Gorman Ave and Garfield Elementary School ear pasta tossed with broccoli rabe, sausage! Prosciutto in a garlic white wine sauce specials ( app and entree ) delicious! 7 because Open table only showed that time slot available for that people. Open table only showed that time slot available for that many people ordered the fried burratta and arincini apps! Was remiss in posting a review after the 1st visit a Sweet Potato with... Parents night out walnuts that made a perfect almost dessert type gnocchi unique IDs on this.... Enjoy ourselves and the service was extremely hot inside the restaurant at ( 856 ) 858-1700 Shortly apps... The extra mile to ensure a great first experience but the risotto was from... Per person price fix menu with only 3 dinner options is our favorite, was creamy/thick..., dinner it was a real shame please call ahead is bistro di marino sewell byob ( ). As browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site time to get our food Italian restaurants in area in.., prosciutto di parma and jumbo shrimp wrapped with crispy pancetta, served with a pesto dipping...