When I see Faces now, I always always think of the good times. CLOSED - 0.09 miles away. Faces Nightclub has been open for 37 years under the ownership of Myron "Terry" Sidie. Saturday Night Fever did more for that business than anything else. Do you want to know the entry ticket price for Faces Nightclub? In the heart of midtown Sacramentos Lavender Heights neighborhood, Faces Nightclub was listed for sale by Bay Area-based real estate investment firm Global I.N. I dont think people have that kind of fun going out now. The line would start to build outside the front of the building, all around the corner. How to Hire A Venue RF 2CGAMC6 - Cinema at Oxo Tower Wharf RF WGNPME - Low angle portrait of adult people wearing Halloween costumes posing making faces at camera during party in nightclub, copy space And I made about 50 cassette tapes of continuous dance music from that time. Sacramento's #1 Gay Nightclub Visit Faces for an unforgettable dance club experience Faces Nightclub is open Monday 8pm to 2am, Tuesday thru Saturday 4pm to 2am & Sunday from 4pm to 2am. "I hope (Faces) stays the way it is. inaccuracy or intrusion, then please After the closing party next month, it's unclear when Faces will reopen. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Private events here are stunning and definitely create memories. Known for their 80s theme night, the legendary club closed down in 2003 after nearly three decades in business. 1035 N Sycamore Avenue Hollywood, CA 90040. Under new ownership, FACES was established in 2021. DeAngelis It was very 80s the hairdos, the outfits, the whole deal. | Famous, iconic, legendary and scandalous. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team's work-life balance. In time, huge white letters began to tumble from the once-proud Faces sign that still stands like a warped beacon over Route 2. Everybody that used to go came. Got something danceable?. How to Book VIP Tables Please consider making a financial contribution to maintain, expand and improve Cambridge Day. Martignetti would say nothing else and even dodged a request for a business card, reflecting the secrecy surrounding development of the site. 2000 K Street, Sacramento, CA 95811Tel: 916-448-7798 | Fax: 916-448-2000. 10. Our one-of-a-kind one-night event a month! I listen to them all the time. Faces Nightclub is open Monday 8pm to 2am, Tuesday thru Saturday 4pm to 2am & Sunday from 4pm to 2am. Illustration by Maurice Vellekoop. How it Works Faces history goes back to 1936, when the site first hosted a restaurant and motel, Sullivan said. The venue features three dance rooms, 15 bars, VIP lounge, and outdoor pool, plus themed events and dress to impress. ''The street is winding down,'' Shlaes said. MASKS are REQUIRED to enter and must be worn at all times regardless of vaccination status as per the state mandate. Then add the number to your phone contacts book as 'Essex Live'. The restaurants are gone. Newsquest Media Group Ltd, Loudwater Mill, Station Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. At that moment, my life changed forever. Inc. at $2.75 million Friday. Faces was a huge part of my young life, before children. Faces Nightclub is open on Mondays from 8pm to 2am, Tuesdays through Saturdays and Sundays from 4pm to 2am. Faces Nightclub is the place to be. Within a few weeks of Faces closing, I found out that I was pregnant. Rodrigues One time we were cleaning the nightclub from the night before and there was a knock on the front door, and it was just a scruffy-looking guy with some scruffy young kids. Then they tried to do this underage thing because by then the drinking age had changed. Opened in 1993, the Ilford-based nightclub ran a membership scheme to secure entry to the popular night-spot. We have a lot of things in the works, he said during a seconds-long interview in the lobby of the Cambridge Gateway Inn, the motel that shares a sprawling parcel with Faces. Editors' Code of Practice. Example video title will go here for this video. Something went wrong, please try again later. Get your award certificate! Find out what works well at Faces Nightclub from the people who know best. (Photo: Marc Levy) Work began Monday cleaning out and around the long-decaying Faces nightclub building on Route 2, although owner Anthony Martignetti would say nothing about his plans for the property. CONTACT US So that was kind of sad. Is California a better place to live? Pretty Faces is Palm Springs newest nightclub located adjacent to Hotel Zoso. Starbucks - 3616 N May Ave. Join us in looking back on three swanky nightclubs from the '60s. Faces nightclub in Gants Hill is shutting for good. I have no idea about the other reviews but I am for real just a customer who likes Faces. The parents, I think, stopped letting their kids come. We would like to thank you all for your continued support. James When they finally closed for good, there were so many tears. His manager at the Cambridge Gateway Inn strangely claiming to be the owner of the businesses said Oct. 7 that there is a plan for Faces, then lapsed into repeating no comment even for publicly available details about the site. Faces Nightclub is having its goodbye party on Saturday, February 2, Love Island stars Wes Nelson and Josh Denzel party at Faces. Our Story FACES nightclub & bar is the premier Night Club in Oklahoma City. ", RELATED: A new concert venue is coming to the Sacramento area | Here's what you need to know, RELATED: 10 events happening this weekend in Sacramento | Word on the Street, Watch:Act like a cowboy at Pioneertown, a one-of-a-kind place to live and visit | Bartell's Backroads. The club, once known as The Empire Room and host to such talent as Ike and Tina Turner, may have been closed for more than 25 years, according to a commercial review appraiser in the city assessors office. Home; London Clubs & Bars; Night Clubs; Faces Nightclub; Faces Nightclub. Cloak & Dagger. FACES nightclub & bar is the premier Night Club in Oklahoma City. The patio is soooooo nice! I had to wait until the next summer to go. I just cried to see the building abandoned. From speakeasies in the '20s to rooftop bars today, Chicago's seen a lot of wild nights. Cracks in the parking lot sprouted waist-high weeds. Nightclubs in England have reopened but there's a warning the industry has been "decimated". Dave Byrne, senior building inspector for the city, sat in on a recent meeting during which Martignetti was told to clean or demolish the structure, and believed health officials had separately obliged the owner to take care of the overgrowth of weeds. Suggestively, at the bottom of the Gants Hill 'closing party' poster, are the words: "Back soon with something to wet your appetite.". I feel bad that it looks the way it does. We had a weekend of 1,600, 1,700 people March 13 to 14," Sidie told FOX40.. Faces, the former ''show us your card'' disco at 940 N. Rush St., has closed its doors after 18 years. Now, at. 2000 K Street, Sacramento, CA 95811 Tel: 916-448-7798 | Fax: 916-448-2000 Back in December, the club applied for planning permission to make cosmetic changes and internal alterations to the venue, possibly suggesting that a new business may be set to replace the nightclub. Close. Faces Nightclub in Gants Hill was a hotspot for many famous faces, including Pharrell Williams, Lindsay Lohan, members of the England football team and the cast of The Only Way Is Essex. Uncover why Faces Nightclub is the best company for you. It was the place to be, inside or outside of Boston. She recalled watching two of her children participate in a 60-hour dance marathon for charity. Lorraine Oakley, 21, is pictured with waiter Juan Afons (left) and. A nightclub in Gants Hill is hosting a closing party next month - but it will be back soon with something to whet your appetite. We were the Boston version of that. Founded . For a good time, good drinks and good vibes, come on by. Bar Staff (Former Employee) - Gants Hill Station - March 23, 2018. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. Faces Brewing. Now, it's full of rowdy teens and shameless Z . I couldnt imagine not having Faces anymore. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. Before the wrecking ball swings, though, we take a moment to remember an iconic nightclub where the partylike youth itself promised to last forever. Martignettis lawyer, Bernard Shadrawy of Boston, did the same to comical effect, even declining to confirm he represented Martignetti (although in declining to answer he cited attorney-client privilege) and saying at one point No comment no comment no comment before hanging up the telephone. We all walked there. Charlie Balyozian | General Manager I started in 1976, six months after it opened. Toybox Saturdays is the hottest weekly ritual event at Toronto's newest nightclub - Toybox Toronto. The whole place, with standing room, held close to 2,000 people, and we did standing-room-only for a few years in the 80s. I love what I do, and I love doing it, he said. Burke Saturday Night Fever changed things. While the fate of Faces will be up to the new owner, Sidie said he hopes the legacy of the nightclub will continue. Business ID: 645931 . Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Faces is currently open from 4-10 p.m. Monday through Wednesday; 4-11 p.m. Thursday and Friday; noon-11 p.m. on Saturday; and Noon-5 p.m. on Sunday. A big crowd of us would go five nights out of seven. Faces will be open Saturday April 20 and Every week after that. Preceding FACES, the location was once Partners. What was Faces nightclub called before? Faces nightclub in Edgbaston on August 30, 1984, preparing for its September 1 reopening after a 1million refurbishment. Opening & closing timings, parking options, restaurants nearby or what to see on your visit to Faces Nightclub? Alongside this, the only employees able to have a five minute break was those that smoked. Be sure to arrive early to avoid long line ups. Faces 454 reviews Unclaimed $$$ Gay Bars, Karaoke, Dance Clubs Edit Closed 8:00 PM - 2:00 AM (Next day) See hours See all 104 photos Write a review Add photo Save Show more review highlights Location & Hours 2000 K St Sacramento, CA 95811 Midtown Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored The Hub Eats & Drinks 240 Stream ABC10 live newscasts and on demand video with our app on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV. We were all: Yeah! James The last time I was in Boston, I drove by Faces. And then, it rotted before our very eyes. However, it might not be a complete goodbye from Faces. Your phone number won't be shared with other members of the group. I think of all the fun we had. FACES Nightclub & Bar. You will find good music, lots of variety of music, amazing people, cheap drink specials, a variety of spacious dance floors, amazing atmosphere, hot bartenders, and strippers. The public and its 16,000 card-carrying members were invited to ''be. It was a popular spot for celebrities when they were in town. Plywood went up over broken windows. The owners of Faces say that the business is thriving and that they are selling the Chelmsford spot purely because one of the directors is retiring. When did Raquels nightclub close? Pretty Faces Nightclub is the ultimate party destination for nightlife in Palm Springs! Ad. "I hope someone cares for it as much as I cared for it," he said. Although there was never a formal application to his department, Barber said he was aware members of the squabbling Martignetti family also owners of Bostons Martignetti Liquors were in talks with partners to develop Faces into some 200 units of housing. ''My son even danced with Elke Sommer.''. ''I knew all the dances then. It worked out pretty well for a while. No. Note: All requests to join our messaging service MUST be submitted via WhatsApp. Faces Nightclub Essex | 20 followers on LinkedIn. ''You can never replace it,'' said Fran Kraus, 54, of Highland Park. You walked in late. To this day, Faces was my favorite job ever. John Rodrigues | Bartender On Friday and Saturday nights, there would be 12 bartenders working, 12 waitresses, and the place was packed and it was non-stop. There are no reviews yet. IF - Romford. Rescuers say to remain in place for night, Can I drive with weed in my car? Faces Nightclub is a gay nightclub located in K street, Sacramento, United States. It wasnt too far from Arlington, but people walked from much farther. Within a year I became a bartender. Be the first one to write one. We absolutely packed the place busier than Id ever seen it. It varied from district to district. I have had a great time at many other clubs in Toronto too but honestly I really do have fun at Faces. Check out our packed schedule of entertainment, country nights, bear nights, karaoke, pool & dart tournaments every week. SACRAMENTO, Calif. An iconic nightclub in the Lavender Heights neighborhood is up for sale. Are you looking for the best place to lose yourself in Sacramento? One of the oldest and most historic nightclubs in NYC, the Latin themed night club oozed with Old Hollywood glamour and sophistication.With performances from some of the . loved it when it was faces, submitted by Sno White for Faces Nightclub on April 17, 2013. That alone makes it worth checking out!!! But that was the thing. A Gannett Company. It was the manager for Mtley Cre, and they wanted to perform because they were just starting out. Instead of pushing them out of the way, Id run my hand down their back or across their chest. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. Upload your weather photos on the ABC10 app. We told them no. It closed in 2006 and in November 2010 it reopened as Penthouse nightclub, then had a short stint as student club Mynt, before in 2014 becoming the Broadway club - with the Saturday night called. Hiker calls for help on dark Hawaii trail. Proudly created with Wix.com. club, which features three dance rooms, 15 bars, a VIP lounge and outdoor pool. ''. Close. An iconic nightclub in Essex has announced that it is closing down. It was cleaned up and cleared some time ago. There is currently no events posted for Faces Nightclub. But the plan collapsed mid-2007, not surprising, given the market, and community development officials havent heard from them in months., Everyone is concerned with the sites state of disrepair, Barber said Oct. 7. It wasnt the type of music the club was used to. He said after nearly 50 years in the nightclub business, he's ready for the next chapter of his life. ''The rents are too high for entertainment business. People started going into Boston and going to the Palace. This story was originally published April 4, 2022, 12:38 PM. Myron "Terry" Sidie, the owner of the nightclub, said he's ready for the next chapter of his life after nearly 50 years in the nightclub business. If you are dissatisfied with the response provided you can I took a different approach. Cheap. Baby's body found by police in search for missing Constance Marten's child, Police said they had located the remains of a two month-old-baby following the arrest of the couple in Brighton earlier this week, Greater Anglia live updates as 'police incident' blocks railway between Prittlewell and Rayleigh, Trains have either been delayed, cancelled or terminated at other stations, BBC to scrap licence fee for coronation of King Charles. Under new ownership, FACES was established in 2021. I think it may have been 20 feet by 20 feet. Today, it hovers around $14,000. You made an entrance. The original nightclub held 250 people. ''My girlfriend and I would go to Adolph`s or Agostino`s for dinner, then Faces for dancing,'' remembered Phelicia Krakow, 49, of Rogers Park. Rodrigues In my off time, I used to go up to the DJ booth and spin my own records. Those were the days when quadrophonic sound was part of the vocabulary, when Joe Cocker`s ''The Letter'' debuted, and singles, sipping Harvey Wallbangers, nestled into the tiers of upholstered booths and banquettes to find the Bo Derek or John Travolta of their dreams. Liam Holmes, 20, was caught on. Doherty I put the Faces sign as my Facebook profile picture. submitted by Jessie for Faces Nightclub on August 28, 2012. VIP Clubio. Faces, which describes itself as "the most talked about club. Graffiti marred the formerly pristine building. FACES quickly evolved into one of the most talked about hotspots in Oklahoma City geared for EVERYONE especially to our LGBTQiA+ community. Just a handful of words to describe Faces nightclub over the . There are three Faces groups on Facebook. After opening 37 years ago, an iconic nightclub in the Lavender District is now up for sale. How to Use Our Guest Lists We used to open at 9 at night. Attendees dance to Saint Jhn around the outdoor area the during the grand opening weekend of Kaos, the new dayclub and nightclub at the Palms, in Las Vegas on Friday, April 5, 2019. Before opening Faces, he managed another bar called Bojangles. It was the late 1970s, troubling times in many ways hostages in Iran, gas more than a dollar a gallon, Jimmy Carter pleading with a nation to conserve electricity. Just an easy spot to hit. Learn More About Us Social Links Events & Reservation PERFECT FOR ANY CELEBRATION Let's Go! Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. I remember seeing a girl in the ladies room, and shed walked there in her boots and jeans and heavy coat, holding her glitzy outfit in a dry-cleaning bag. It first opened as a gay bar and it continues to be a staple for the LGBT community. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. submitted by mikey for Faces Nightclub on April 23, 2013, should re-open under a different name though imo. I didnt want to ever grow up. ESSEX nightclub Faces was once THE place to be seen and was a party palace for stars including Jermain Defoe, Lindsay Lohan and Pharrell Williams. Skip Main Navigation Wed get all dolled up, with our dark eyes and dark lips and lots of glitter and sheen and our stilettos and clutch bags. It was a total scene disco. Business Name: FACES NIGHTCLUB + BAR . Any SMS messages will not be added. Celebrate the easing of lockdown in style with the unveiling of the new Faces Brunch Club, launching on Saturday the 22nd May 2021 at the legendary London and Essex nightclub, Faces. However, the nightclub owner currently does plan to retire. Only retailers and hotels can afford it.'' 1Mic 1Night 1Luv Artist Showcase already rated the hottest event that week in Toronto!!!! Events Events Upcoming (3) Sat, Mar 4, 9:00 PM Fri, Mar 10, 9:00 PM Contact Phones. VIP Table Now! Many a budding romance started off at the Leopardstown music venue, while UCD . Come see what all the hype is about at Regular's Bar! Data returned from the Piano 'meterActive/meterExpired' callback event. By Roxy Simons Eileen Doherty | Patron In those days, the drinking age was 18. Burke Its very, very nostalgic for me when I go by that site. ", Colchester road closures as King Charles II visits to celebrate anniversary of receiving city status, King Charles III and the Queen Consort will visit Colchester to celebrate the first anniversary of modern city status, Train travel chaos in Essex as line to London due to be blocked by repair works, Firefighters issue warning after electrical fault causes building to burn down, The fire service has issued a warning in relation to electrical safety, New Chelmsford road will 'provide effective traffic relief' through new 5,500 home garden village, The garden community will provide a minimum of 5,500 homes, Phone charger malfunction sets Essex home on fire. Karaoke on Mondays are fun! Resident DJs Stevie O and Mark B will be playing goodbye sets, while special guest Love Juice's George Mensah will also make an appearance. "I hope that the person is connected to the LGBT community in terms of doing community and relationship building," Pangelina said. For two decades now, the shuttered nightclub has been thumbing its ugly nose at commuters, a bizarre monument to a time that seems like just yesterday but also an entire lifetime away. SACRAMENTO, Calif. An iconic nightclub in the Lavender Heights neighborhood is up for sale. If not, no worries. Back in March, Sidie was forced to temporarily shut down the nightclub due to the pandemic. Theyd play Rod Stewarts Hot Legs and theyd have girls parade up onstage; guys would clap for the girls with the best-looking legs. It was the premier jet-set meeting hall, where customers during the early `70s became lifetime members for $50, where a wave of the blue plastic membership card got a nod from the doorman and an envious stare from those who tried to pay their way inside. Faces nightclub, Toronto's hottest club in the heart of the entertainment district. Charlie Sullivan, executive director of the Cambridge Historical Commission, doubted it had been closed that long, but like apparently everyone else in the city, most of whom place its closing between 15 and 20 years ago could not pin down how long the site had languished. However, in recent years, it made headlines for the wrong reasons, including viral footage of a fight outside the club and allegations of sexual assault. On a roof! 2. The branch was taken over by Essex restaurant conglomerate the Elysium Group, and is set to reopen as a Pavilion Lounge and Restaurant. Resident DJs Stevie O and Mark B will be playing sets, while special guest Love Juice's George Mensah will also make an appearance. Enter your email address below to sign up for our e-newsletter, and recieve updates about latest promotions and club events. Faces Nightclub VIP area is in the Main Rooms upstairs. HP10 9TY. Going to be a sell off!!! Newsweek Culture, "Rolling Stone" magazine reported on the allegedly chaotic set of HBO's "The Idol," which co-creator The Weeknd responded to with the tweet, "did we upset you?". None of the music was on the radio. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team's work-life balance. The waitresses had to push their way through crowds. Boredom was next to impossible with video monitors flashing sports highlights, faces or scenes from ''Charlie`s Angels.'' The lights, the bars, the girls,'' said Jim Kurianowicz, 42, who worked as a bartender on and off for 13 years. So we're diving into that jet-setting, Mad Men time when Michigan Avenue became the "Mag Mile.". Their Chelmsford nightclub shut down last year, For daily updates and all the latest breaking news sent straight to your inbox sign up to our daily newsletter. Faces Nightclub, 458-462 Cranbrook Road, Ilford Night Club - Opening times, reviews, address, phone number, pictures, postcode, . I've tried to do some research online but every story is different . FACES quickly evolved into one of the most talked about hotspots in Oklahoma City geared for EVERYONE especially to our LGBTQiA+ community. The strobes worked, so did the closed-circuit televisions. Nearby Restaurants. Rail replacement services will be in operation via Newbury Park. Visit Faces for an unforgettable dance club experience. Pangelina said he hopes the new potential buyer will be someone who understands the pulse of the community. OPEN APP. . There was also smoke damage to the first floor. We are now fully open for dancing. 2023 ClubCrawlers.com V2 All Rights Reserved / Privacy Policy 458-462 Cranbrook Road, Town Centre, Ilford, IG2 6LE. Never Miss an Event! Whether you're a seasoned club enthusiast or just looking for a fun night out, FACES is the place to be and isavailable for all your entertainment needs. When we first opened up, it was prior to Saturday Night Fever. For nearly 15 years, Faces reigned. The venue features three dance rooms, 15 bars, VIP lounge, and outdoor pool, plus themed events and dress to impress. Real-time updates and all local stories you want right in the palm of your hand. If you're a human and see this, please ignore it. They were closed two nights a week, and thats when wed stay home and sleep. Souvenirs included crying towels and pieces of the custom-made blue Spanish tiles that lined one of the three bars. The Faces building has been shuttered for more than 20 years, with the infamous dance club closing sometime around 1990. It could have been the club scene just dying out, period. Featuring top Southern California DJs spinning the hottest EDM, top-40's, and hip-hop music. Faces nightclub in Cambridge. Registered in England & Wales | 01676637 |. Unfortunately the wages were not at minimum wage and work was not guaranteed every week. HOME; EVENTS + PARTIES; Contact Us. The bump. The above mobile number can't be used for phone calls. Photograph by Boston Globe, Getty Images. A generation of South Siders still shed lonely tears. Pretty Faces Nightclub. OMMA friendly, your puppy is welcome too! Copacabana, 1940 - 1992. Who knows but it is one damn . Celebrate your birthdays, bachelor parties and other special events. "For some of us, we may be more reserved in our day to day because we may not be in safe spaces, and that's a space for us to be free and connect with other people, especially if we don't have a lot of queer, trans folks in our family or immediate friend circles," said Pangelina (He/Him, They/Them). The popular night spot is up for sale and will cease trading as Faces when a buyer is found. I remember when my father passed away while I was working there, every one of the four brothers made it a point to make it to my fathers wake. There were so many times that we hung out and laughed together in the back parking lot after work and drank until the sun came up. THE COWARDLY thug who punched a teenage girl outside a nightclub has never had a girlfriend, his family have revealed - as he broke cover today to buy cigarettes. Sidie opened up his club nearly 38 years ago as a space for gay people to gather. Faces Nightclub (facessac)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share. That structure burned in 1970 and was rebuilt the next year. Youre the touchy-feely waitress that my friends talk about. Call 07982 686 733 or 0203 827 7839 WhatsApp Message : 0203 827 7839 458 - 462 Cranbrook Road Gants Hill, Essex, IG2 6LE Friday 10pm-3am. Gavin Newsom likes to bash Texas. But not without a wink. Order local takeaway online. Mark DeAngelis | Manager I was one of those people who grew up at Faces. Faces was voted #1 Gay Club in Sacramento for 2012 & 2013! Faces Nightclub is definitely the place to be. Just a block a block away from the pizzeria is Faces NV, a nightclub that's been known for its drag shows and robust entertainment since it opened in 2017. The expanded nightclub held 2,000. Pretty Faces Nightclub will change the way you look at nightlife! After countless sound checks and hundreds of boxes later, owners of the new "Undeclared" restaurant and nightclub said they are just weeks away from opening to the public at Sikes Senter Mall. Being in my forties now, thats when I like to be in my pajamas. Faces, which describes itself as "the most talked about club outside of the West End", will host its closing night on Saturday, February 1, marking 27 years since it opened. Be sure to arrive early to avoid long line ups. Mine is called Faces Disco. Back. Owner Terry Sidie, 77, said he is now selling the dance club in part because he prefers to not stay up late and drink anymore. Book on our app & get $5 OFF! Faces Nightclub has been open for 37 years under the ownership of Myron "Terry" Sidie. The Martignettis didnt know it would be such a success. Faces Nightclub is using Eventbrite to organize 6 upcoming events. contact IPSO here, 2001-2023. Before the Licensing Act 2003, pubs typically closed at 10.30pm, or 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Those ads you do see are predominantly from local businesses promoting local services. I wish I could go inside and see it again. 2805 NW 36th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 (405) 301-1995 Website Suggest an Edit. If you are looking for a chills good time that does not cost too much it is worth it. There were hulking, tuxedoed bouncers and bartenders, cocktail waitresses in miniskirts darting through crowds of revelers, and the DJ up in his booth, spinning vinyl back when vinyl was all there was. I just had to come here and find you!. Note that clicking the link below will block access to this site for 24 hours. The club, which features three dance rooms, 15 bars, a VIP lounge and outdoor pool, is located in Lavender Heights a historic neighborhood for bars and businesses serving Sacramentos LGBTQ community. 2 talking about this. From 9 oclock to 2 in the morning, you were just flat-out serving drinks. by Marc Levy | Oct 26, 2009 | Development, News | 0 comments, The Faces site on Route 2 in Cambridge is getting cleaned, possibly ahead of demolition and development. The Martignettis closed Faces in the early 90s but, claiming they were hamstrung by zoning issues, refused to tear the place down. My girlfriends would come to pick me up and theyd toot out in front of my house at midnight and my mother would flip out.