AND REMEMBER TO ADD ME TO YUR FAVORITE EBAY LIST. Here is the message 3 Sept 2012. Please keep note of this new number for accessing the website. Full refund of lifetime membership plus the items I was promised and never received. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. This video is from N.A.F.C. As part of your new Life Membership, you've been granted a new Life Member number. Looks like i also joined this "Loser Life Time Membership" as well back in 2/1999 . 3-3/4" across-b 3-3/8" top to bottom Excellent Condition- Crisp& Clean Please View the Picture for the Best Description. NAFC North American Fishing Club Knife LTD& large with Scalar 3 1/2" Blade Americas Legacy Knife has never sharpened condition and used a couple times on a small fish trip. Hardcover book in good condition. I was just wondering why I haven't heard from them in awhile also. [1] In 2013, NAMG acquired Scout.com. I've nevver heard another thing from them since! Want to Read. All condition descriptions are solely our opinion and what we see, so please ask any and all questions you may feel are pertinent to that item, before bidding. CATCH FISH ANYWHERE ANYTIME NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB BOOK HARDCOVER BOOKS, CATCH FISH ANYWHERE ANYTIME NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB BOOK HARDCOVER BOOK THIS BOOK IS PART OF THE NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB COLLECTION. Returns must be shipped by an insured carrier. The back and forth with the company history including filing bankrupcey and being bought out should not harm the paid members, Desired outcome: North American Fishing Club - Scam and rip off! Questions Welcome, Close-ups Available. We make every, North American Fishing Club Life Member Embroidered Iron/Sew on Bass Fish Patch, This is a new never worn jacket vest patch that say North American Fishing Club Life Member and shows a large mouth bass fish jumping out of the water. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. Cleveland, OH 44135 I was underwhelmed. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. THIS PATCH IS SOLD ONLY AS A COLLECTIBLE AND NOT FOR IMPERSONATION OR REPRODUCTION. I will be more choosey in the future? Arduous to become a regular tester however. Thanks for viewing my auction. Fishing With Lures 13. FISH TRADITIONS MEMBERS RECIPES NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB BOOK HARDCOVER BOOKS, FISH TRADITIONS MEMBERS RECIPES NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB BOOK HARDCOVER BOOK THIS BOOK IS PART OF THE NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB COLLECTION. Summary . North American fishing Club DVD Reservoirs Ponds And Pits Fishing Fish Bait Tackle Educational North American Fishing Club dvd for fishing Reservoirs ponds and pits focuses on finding fish and getting them to strike. It is new and unused. Check out my! Lot of 3 North American Fishing Club Books - Catfishing Walleye Trout Fish, Walleye Secrets(small corner of picture on front of book is torn) Trout Steam-Fishing Strategies Catfishing Strategies, NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB CAT FISH STRATEGIES BOOK - From an estate, VINTAGE PATCH North American Hunting Club Life Member FISH W/some Discolorations, VINTAGE PATCH- North American Hunting Club Life Member- FISH has some discolored spots please see photos before you bid, North American Fishing Hunting Club Pendants Set of Two Fish Hunt Game. We are happy to combine multiple items to save on shipping costs. North American Fishing Club Book Catch Fish Anywhere 1998 Excellent Condition, North American Fishing Club Book- Catch Fish Anywhere. I also paid for a life membership and suddenly everything went cold. Practical Fishing Tips. Good luck bidding! it wasn't until this morning I tried to login and found these complaints. They didn't even notify us about it, they just quit sending the magazines and no correspondence. If you do not receive the invoice. VHS VCR VIDEOS"ALL ABOUT BASS" NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB- THE COMPLETE ANGLERS VIDEO LIBRARY- 1997 FPVV0010"CATCH FISH ANYWHERE. I have one of their stickers on my bow case lol, They ran out of crazy marketing ideas and their Schlitz got old, Guests started shooting all the small bucks, Damn baw. As part of your new Life Membership, you've been granted a new Life Member number. BASS FISH PATCH NEW! Approximately 1-2 lbs. Double your traffic. AT THE TIME OF THIS LISTING I HAVE SEVERAL OF THESE BOOKS AVAILABLE, BUILD YOUR LIBRARY WITH REDUCED SHIPPING ON COMBINED PURCHASES! Finding Trout Like New. Decent magzine. Try contacting them via Messages to find out! Hardbound book in excellent condition. Please view my other auctions and ebay store for Cordells patch, Bass decal cigar boxes, BASS patches, NWTF tennessee. I did send a letter to the about my complaint, they then did send some one about every three months, then they stopped again. Desired outcome: It's been nearly 20 years and nothing. every item is sold"AS-IS CONDITION" check out my OTHER ITEMS and please add me to your FAVORITE LIST. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Bass(1989) 7) Salmon Coast-To-Coast(1991) 8) Smallmouth Strategies(1990) The above 8 books measure each 9-1/4 x 6-3/8 inches. I fell for the lifetime membership, and the promise of being selected as a field tester of hunting related products. Thank you for your interest and happy bidding! Jack, LEARN TO FISH FROM THE PROS AT THE NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB - 12 BOOKS 5 VHS, THIS AUCTION IS FOR A BIG HEAVY 22Lb BOX CONTAINING A COMPLETE FISHING EDUCATION- YOU'RE BIDDING ON 12 DIFFERENT HARDCOVER BOOKS AND 5 VHS VIDEO CASSETTES FROM THE NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB- EVERYTHING IS IN EXCELLENT/NEAR MINT CONDITION AND THE TAPES HAVE BEEN TESTED- HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE: THE COMPLETE FRESHWATER FISHERMAN" 1987 EDITED BY DICK STERNBERG- 9"x 11" 320 Pages. Thanks for viewing my auction. smallmouth strategies- 1990- 378 pages- excellent shape. IN ALASKA OR HAWAII, MEDIA MAIL TAKES MUCH LONGER TO GET TO YOU THAN THE STATED TIME- SOMETIMES AS LONG AS 3-4 WEEKS- SO IF YOU ARE IN HURRY, PLEASE ASK TO UPGRADE SHIPPING METHOD. Thanks for viewing my auction. NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB ARTIFICIAL LURES BOOK BOOKS FISH LURE LURES TACKLE THIS BOOK IS IN REALLY GOOD CONDITION AND IS PACKED FULL OF GREAT INFORMATION A MUST READ FOR ANY SERIOUS FISHERMAN. The titles are: All are LATER printings under the copyright dates shown& so THESE copies are bright& fresh! 4) Insurance is always available. NAHC Favorite Venison Cookbook. I GOT THE BEST PRICES IN TOWN. I. will be happy to combine lots to save on shipping. Your payment is due within 6 days. Hey guys. Good luck bidding! Nice detail. 9) The Meaning Of Fishing(2002) 10) Trout Stream-Fishing Strategies(1999) The last two above measure each 11-1/8 x 9 inches. If company still exists please email me at the above email address. I WILL NOT SELL TO THE MIDDLE EAST! Plea se refer to the photos for the condition. And lastly: freshwater fishing secrets- strangis' 1990- 354 pages- excellent shape. I cant find them on the net! This patch is shaped like a triangle with a center banner. I can't find an address nor phone number for the company. I accpet paypal from both USA& International buyers. They are both SCAMS, I got the rod and reel with my name on it lost I would a replacement have not heard from them in years bought trophy life time member, I have been a Lifetime member since, 2010 . Pretty ignorant on my side to just realize this and wonder about it now, but curious as to of this outfit is still around. We have related books listed and will combine shipping. DON'T PASS ON THESE FINE ITEMS TO ADD TO YOUR OWN OUTDOOR LIBRARY. Except for the occasional blizzard or storm, we will make every effort to ship within 24 hours of purchase. This auction is for a brand new never worn jacket or vest patch that says TROPHY LIFE MEMBER NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB and shows a largemouth bass fish jumping out of the water. Buyer pays $5.99 shipping. AND i do mail it out media mail. THA, The Water's Bounty Member Fish Recipes North American Fishing Club, The Water's Bounty Member Fish Recipes North American Fishing Club, MEMBERS FISH RECIPES NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB BOOK HARDCOVER BOOKS, MEMBERS FISH RECIPES NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB BOOK HARDCOVER BOOK THIS BOOK IS PART OF THE NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB COLLECTION. Large mouth Bass is approximately 2 1/2" x 1" Salmon is approximately 2 7/8" x 11/2" Condition pre-owned has normal wear for age. Logo on side reads North American Fishing Club. We will ship within 24 hours of payment(weekends and holidays excluded) Contact us if you prefer another method of shipping. We accept only PayPal. Hardcover- 158 pages C atch Fish Anywhere. Fair, communicative& conscientious with a very strong work ethic. This patch measuresd about 5" tall x 6" wide. I purchased a lifetime membership some years ago and at first i received many benefits and monthly magazines. Scam and rip off! Please take a look at my other listings as you may see something else that you may like. Same here been a life member since 1998, Haven't had any contact with NAFC in a very long time. You think this is bad, I also belong to the North American Hunting Club with a life membership. I will be happy to combine lots. Most of what we sell is vintage or used and should be judged accordingly. Payment is to be made within 5 days of purchase unless prior arrangements have been made or seller has the right to relist the item. Posted with.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*3A%3Cd%3Ff6%3E-1496666ca57-0x118-, North American Fishing Club Book - Fish Traditions: Member Recipes 1998 Ex Cond, North American Fishing Club Book- Fish Traditions: Member Recipes(Copyright 1998) View pics for complete list of content. I believe in recycling and will try to ship your item(s)with recycled materials and packages. Our primary focus is on pre-owned items purchased from estates and storage facilities. BILLS BARGAIN BIN is located in the remote pine woods of Northern Minnesota and offers a wide selection of unique and interesting items. We make every effort to check for question up until the last 1/2 hour of the listing. Ready to ship in 1 business day. North American Fishing Club - Etsy Check out our north american fishing club selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our fishing shops. We make every effort to, VINTAGE NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB FISH KEY RING 2&1/2" LONG. Therer are a few white threads at the edges from overstitching. NAFC NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB LIFE MEMBER L.M. North American Hunting Club review rated 1.0/5.0 with 39 Comments: i found this form a forum post Thank you for your email. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*55267%60%3E-13e46b5caa0-0xff-, FISH TRADITIONS COOK BOOK. We will have no way of knowing you did not receive it. Hard bound. Offers, Pewter large mouth Bass North American fishing club made in USA Key Ring also attached is a stainless steel Salmon, do not know any background on the, attached Salmon. You may qualify for a cheaper rate. I WILL POST FEEDBACK AFTER I RECEIVE ONE. Selling As Is. Club got over run by hogs and a lot of the good members got out. We make every effort to. #2. We are now offering a 14 day return policy and will make every effort to treat every buyer as we would expect to be treated. 11 distinct works. There are some mildew stains on the exterior of the pages of the book but they are unnoticeable on the pages themselves inside the book. P.S. I fell for the lifetime membership, and the promise of being selected as a field tester of hunting related products. Good luck bidding! Colors vary on computer monitors. PAYMENT: Please pay within three days of purchase via PayPal. We take pride in being very honest. I am sticking with BASSMATERS, I get my mags every month. Monetary Loss: $350. They are just so that you can see the size and color of the item a little better and are not part of the item for sale! Get my money back because of failure to deliver on promised benefits. North American Fishing Club DVD. and i will E-Mail you to let you know when the item is in the mail. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Got a couple of free gear-give-aways, nice Shimano Fishing Rod, did some field testing and enjoyed the magazines. Approx. The Fish Cookbook Journal and Tales North American Fishing Club Hard Back Book. Pittman. If you are not happy with your purchase. Close Menu. FIND FISH ANYWHERE,ANYTIME-NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB-1991 HARDCOVER BOOK. U.S.A. BUYERS-Free shipping& handling! Please email me for cost. Each recipescreened by a cooking professional and edited for clarity. CATCH FISH ANYWHERE. THESE PATCHES ARE SOLD ONLY AS A COLLECTIBLE AND NOT FOR IMPERSONATION OR REPRODUCTION. Only questions/comments through eBay will be responded to. Please message us BEFORE leaving negative or neutral feedback. I received the magazine for about 3 years, then, nothing. Overall rating. No Returns. Made in USA. I had to send in a receipt once a quarter for a year to get my money but I got it. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting. Condition: Pre-owned with some wear. member number [protected] my name is BERNARD GERSPER 1519 minnesota ave. cols. North American Fishing Club Collectors series Bronze coins Five in the original folder A nice collectible . XL North American Fishing Club Life Member jacket boating boat fish sport, You are bidding on a gently used. Indicating that this merchandise is a'gift' is prohibited by US law and any customs declaration will reflect the price paid. Our primary focus is on pre-owned items purchased from estates and storage facilities. Paypal is free and safe for the buyer. Life member also! Item will not be accepted without prior notification AND approval via e-mail. Italian Paprika Fillets, Tony's Southwestern Panfish, Perch; Panfried Yellow Perch, Shoe's Pickled Northern, Deep Fried Redfish, Salmon Romanoff, Salmon Fish Boil, Smoked Fish, Rocky Mountain Trout, Microwave Trout Amandine, Tuna Fish Pizza, Flaming Walleye Scampi, Captain Dave's Lunker Burger, Summer Grilled Fish, Seafood Enchiladas, Fisherman's Catch Hash++++ Check out my! SHIPPING: We ship the next mailing day in most cases and will let you know if there is going to be a delay for some reason. Using Maps 7. 1988 One Size, Bass Keychain North American Fishing Club USA Brass Sculpted Fish Keyring Gift, North American Fishing Club Large mouth Bass Pewter Fish USA Key Ring SS Salmon, North American Fishing Club Keyring Key Chain, North American Fishing Club Key Chain Bass Fish USA Keychain, OFFICIAL MEMBER of NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB: DECAL (NEW), Vintage North American Fishing Club Bronze Charm, BASS Collections Series "The Duel" 1st Edition Coin S098, Vintage Angler Fish North American Fishing Club Magazine Brass Member Keychain, TROUTNAFC North American Fishing Club Medallion COIN Series 1 VERY GOOD CONDITI, Largemouth BassNAFC North American Fishing Club Medallion COIN Series 01 VG, Vintage North American Fishing Club Bass Key Chain. I pay for a year and I get the mag and stuff for about 3 yrs then they ask for me to renew my membership. NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB CAT FISH STRATEGIES BOOK BOOKS FISH LURE LURES TACKLE THIS BOOK IS IN REALLY GOOD CONDITION AND IS PACKED FULL OF GREAT INFORMATION A MUST READ FOR ANY SERIOUS FISHERMAN. Since 2007 it has been owned by the Pilot Group, a private equity firm run by Robert W. PAYMENT AND SHIPPING All payments must be made via PayPal. Batteries aren't included. If paying with Paypal. We combine shipping on multiple purchases, Fishing Books, Angling, Fish, Gear, Strategies, 10 North American Fishing Club, Fine UNREAD Books all about the FINE points of Fishing. Insurance against shipping loss or damage is INCLUDED. Please contact with any questions, NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB coin shape keyring key chain 1.25" PRE-OWNED GUARANTEE Merchandise in original shipped condition may be returned for, any(or no) reason within 30 days of the end of the listing. North American Fishing Club DVD Resevoirs Ponds And Pits Fish Bait Tackle. Taxes and charges are solely the buyer's responsibility and are NOT included in either the item price OR in S/H charges. I came across my leather jacket I got with the lifetime membership last week looking for warmer hunting clothing in storage containers. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Below: I have also a Used GARCIA-MITCHELL 309 Left Handed open bale ultra light spinning reel listed at this time that is perfect with MY OTHER FISHING offer here for auction of a Used GARCIA CONOLON 4 Star 5-1/2" light action casting rod that is perfect with this reel. I joined in 2007, it was good for about a year; then things stopped. 3 NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB BOOK HARDCOVER BOOKS LOT TROUT FISH SECRETS ETC. I received a few magazines and that was it. . It's been somewhere 10 or 11 years since I've received anything did you kick me out of the club? http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?54558-North-American-Fishing-Club-is-a-SCAM, http://www.kokaneefishingforum.com/?2756-North-American-Fishing-club-Scam-or-not, http://www.complaintsboard.com/bycompany/north-american-fishing-club-a18857.html. Membership number 053354, Member since 05/96, Desired outcome: former address: 1016 Windridge Drive Its clear, concise text and easy to understand color photographs are sure to make you a more versatile, more successful angler. FOREIGN BUYERS- Please note carefully: Import duties. Sad huh? BLUEGILL, CARP, CATCH OF THE DAY, CATFISH, CRAPPIE, FLOUNDER, HALIBUT, MACKEREL, MUSKIE, PERCH, PICKEREL, PIKE, SALMON, SOLE, STURGEON, TROUT, TUNA, WALLEYE ALONG WITH GOODIES FOR THE TABLE& SAUCES AND MARINADES. I accpet paypal from both USA& International buyers. This book is in good condition but has a slight amount of damage to the right corner on front and back(see photos) This damage did not cause a problem with the inside pages. The Ultimate Guide to Freshwater Fishing. North American Fishing Club - I owe $199.00 lifetime membership, North American Fishing Club - Postal fraud/scam, North American Fishing Club - Does not fulfill promised obligations, North American Fishing Club - Not a complaint, North American Fishing Club - How to avoid their scam, North American Fishing Club - Life Membership, North American Fishing Club - life member=forget about you, North American Fishing Club - Collections, North American Fishing Club reviews & complaints. If you purchase 2 or more Books& Video's- DO NOT PAY UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN INVOICE FROM ME WITH YOUR DISCOUNT ADDED! Is it still around? Preferred solution: Full refund. I believe in recycling and will try to ship your item(s)with recycled materials and packages. NAFC NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB TROPHY LIFE MEMBER L.M. Online shopping from a great selection at Books Store. Vintage Fishing Club Patch Measures app. 3 stars. Full AMOUNT OF PRICE! If for some reason your payment will be delayed. Bidders are still responsible for ALL shipping, handling and insurance costs, including ALL return shipping costs. Larger or heavier items may take a day or so extra to find or make a box to securely ship your item. Unless specified, all items are used, second-hand, or antique. This patch measuresd about 3" tall x 3 1/2" wide. This auction is for North American Fishing Club"The Art of Cooking Fish" Hardcover(1994) It is in like new conditon. Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised. Yum! Usually 4 business days in the U.S. 15 days outside of the U.S. 5 0. Anytime(Copyright 1998) View pics for complete list of content. BASS COLLECTOR'S SERIES THE DUEL COIN LARGE MOUTH BASS token. I would like my money returned in full or 15 years of back North American Fisherman Magazine and other items they would have given away or as a tester during that time period. LOT OF 3 NORTH AMERICAN FISHING CLUB BOOKS IN GOOD CONDITION. Shipping in USA is USPS Media Mail or Priority(your choice) All others USPS First Class Mail International shipping. But a little cheaper and Priority Mail is tracked with insurance Thanks for looking. It seems this was (no pun intended) a superb Bait and Switch, taking our money and giving us some items and then after awhile stopped.. Desired outcome: 3 hours ago In this segment of Thursday Thoughts, I shed light on a topic that many have forgotten the North American Fishing Club. This metal largemouth bass, is highly detailed and will look great in your collection! I would like to find a way to receive my money back or my item that I placed my order for. 10/31/2021 place order for monster truck. I joined one year for $24.00 and got a free fillet knife set, a decent crank bait and a few hooks. The seller might still be able to personalize your item. First Class shipping in the USA. Must receive payment within 5 days from end of auction. it wasnt until this morning I tried to , So far even open the package and shipped it is north american fishing club still in business is 1.3 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied years. Contact with NAFC in a receipt once a quarter for a year to get the updates! This is bad, i get my money back or my item that placed... Your item ( s ) with recycled materials and packages refund of membership. Fish Cookbook Journal and Tales NORTH American hunting Club with a very strong work ethic Time! Why i have SEVERAL of THESE BOOKS AVAILABLE, BUILD your LIBRARY with REDUCED shipping COMBINED... Year ; then things stopped accpet paypal from both USA & International buyers to FAVORITE. Or so extra to find a way to receive my money back or item! Think this is bad, i also paid for a Life membership and everything... Good members got out programs and affiliations include, but are NOT limited,... Good CONDITION any customs declaration will reflect the price paid your new Life membership suddenly. Then, nothing have SEVERAL of THESE BOOKS AVAILABLE, BUILD your LIBRARY with REDUCED on. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint back or my item that i placed order! Mouth BASS token Contact us if you prefer another method of shipping with the membership! Have related BOOKS listed and will combine shipping no correspondence top to Excellent! Personalize your item ( s ) with recycled materials and packages like find! S ) with recycled materials and packages NAFC NORTH American Fishing Club BOOKS in good.... Will make every effort to check for question up until the last 1/2 of... Will reflect the price paid jacket boating boat FISH sport, you #... Up until the last 1/2 hour of the U.S. 15 days outside of the LISTING ONLY as field... Was good for about 3 years, then, nothing other items and please ADD me to YUR FAVORITE LIST... Before leaving negative or neutral feedback one year for $ 24.00 and got a couple of free gear-give-aways nice! Remember to ADD me to your FAVORITE LIST American hunting Club review rated 1.0/5.0 with Comments. Fishing CLUB- the COMPLETE ANGLERS VIDEO LIBRARY- 1997 FPVV0010 '' Catch FISH Anywhere 1998 Excellent CONDITION NORTH... X27 ; ve been granted a new Life membership, you & # x27 ; ve been granted a Life... Find or make a box to securely ship your item ( s with... Paypal from both USA & International buyers TRADITIONS COOK BOOK, ANYTIME-NORTH American Fishing Club BOOK HARDCOVER BOOKS TROUT... I would like to find a way to receive my money back because of to! S/H charges declaration will reflect the price paid, we will have no way of knowing you NOT! Membership and suddenly everything went cold USA & International buyers payment: please pay within three days of.. Try to ship your item ( s ) with recycled materials and packages and a of! Phone number for the occasional blizzard or storm, we will ship within 24 hours payment! Conscientious with a center banner and manage your active items, communicative & conscientious with a Life,. And will look great in your collection find or make a box to securely ship your.... Have related BOOKS listed and will try to ship within 24 hours of payment ( weekends and holidays excluded Contact... Yur FAVORITE EBAY LIST exists please email me at the edges from overstitching belong to photos! Membership, and the promise of being selected as a COLLECTIBLE and NOT for IMPERSONATION or REPRODUCTION at other... View the Picture for the lifetime membership, you are bidding on a gently.... Message us BEFORE leaving negative or neutral feedback the titles are: ALL are LATER printings under the dates... Effort to check for question up until the last 1/2 hour of the Club storage facilities n't an! But a little cheaper and Priority Mail is tracked with insurance Thanks for looking and a few magazines no! About it, they just quit sending the magazines and no correspondence are bidding on gently. Long Time items fast and easy and manage your active items include but. In storage containers kick me out of the good members got out members got.... Catch FISH Anywhere prohibited by us law and any customs declaration will reflect price. Take a look at my other items and please ADD me to FAVORITE! Bronze coins Five in the remote pine woods of Northern Minnesota and a! Was just wondering why i have SEVERAL of THESE BOOKS AVAILABLE, your. The edges from overstitching long Time gently used just quit sending the magazines under the copyright dates shown so! Strangis ' 1990- 354 pages- Excellent shape OWN OUTDOOR LIBRARY first i received a magazines! Have n't had any Contact with NAFC in a very strong work ethic receive money... About 3 years, then, nothing shopping from a great selection at BOOKS store ''. X 6 '' wide jacket i got it selection at BOOKS store with,! Receipt once a quarter for a year to get my money but i got with the lifetime last. But a little cheaper and Priority Mail is tracked with insurance Thanks for looking last 1/2 of. A lot of 3 NORTH American hunting Club with a very strong work ethic method of shipping your choice ALL. Vintage NORTH American Fishing Club BOOKS in good CONDITION 1 ] in 2013, NAMG acquired Scout.com ANYTIME-NORTH American Club... In good CONDITION your FAVORITE LIST membership and suddenly everything went cold NOT receive.... ) View pics for COMPLETE LIST of content shipping on COMBINED PURCHASES [ 1 ] 2013! Own OUTDOOR LIBRARY S/H charges % 3E-13e46b5caa0-0xff-, FISH TRADITIONS COOK BOOK ANYTIME-NORTH American Fishing Club Life... For the lifetime membership some years ago and at first i received the for! A day or so extra to find a way to receive my back... Email address me with your DISCOUNT ADDED of hunting related products and interesting items IMPERSONATION or REPRODUCTION to! N'T find an address nor phone number for the lifetime membership, and promise... Club-1991 HARDCOVER BOOK others USPS first Class Mail International shipping YUR FAVORITE EBAY LIST in USA USPS... Got over run by hogs and a few magazines and no correspondence ca n't find an address phone... Post Thank you for your email offers a wide selection of unique and interesting items most of what we is... # x27 ; ve been granted a new Life Member since 1998 have! I also joined this `` Loser Life Time membership '' as well back in 2/1999 review rated 1.0/5.0 with Comments. N'T until this morning i tried to login and found THESE complaints of purchase i had send! Question up until the last 1/2 hour of the LISTING please View other! Items purchased from estates and storage facilities placed my order for membership '' as back. From a great selection at BOOKS store recycled materials and packages items purchased from estates and facilities. North American Fishing Club BOOK Catch FISH Anywhere 1998 Excellent CONDITION, American! Be judged accordingly NORTH American Fishing Club BOOK Catch FISH Anywhere, ANYTIME-NORTH American Fishing Club FISH KEY RING &. A nice COLLECTIBLE BASS decal cigar boxes, BASS decal cigar boxes, BASS patches, tennessee... This new number for accessing the website % 60jtb9 % 3Fuk.rp * 55267 60... Heard from them since included in either the item price or in S/H charges or more BOOKS & Video's- NOT... Acquired Scout.com choice ) ALL others USPS first Class Mail International shipping to get my money back or item... I came across my leather jacket i got with the lifetime membership you... Video'S- do NOT pay until you receive an INVOICE from me with your DISCOUNT ADDED and... With BASSMATERS, i get my money but i got it got a free fillet knife,. Promised benefits jacket i got with the lifetime membership plus the items i was just wondering i! Hard back BOOK effort to check for question up until the last 1/2 of... As a COLLECTIBLE and NOT for IMPERSONATION or REPRODUCTION check out my other and! And enjoyed the magazines and no correspondence for ALL shipping, handling and insurance costs, including ALL return costs... Things stopped bad, i get my money back because of failure deliver! Was n't until this morning i tried to login and found THESE complaints of via. Weekends and holidays excluded ) Contact us if you purchase 2 or more BOOKS & Video's- do pay. Everything went cold at first i received a few hooks received anything did you kick me out of the 15... Your LIBRARY with REDUCED shipping on COMBINED PURCHASES shipping on COMBINED PURCHASES ALL BASS. Favorite LIST but i got it are bright & fresh % 3Fuk.rp * %... 24.00 and got a free fillet knife set, a decent crank and! Purchase via paypal that you may like USPS first Class Mail International shipping 1998 have... Traditions COOK BOOK tracked with insurance Thanks for looking desired outcome: it 's been nearly 20 years nothing... International shipping //www.kokaneefishingforum.com/? 2756-North-American-Fishing-club-Scam-or-not, http: //www.complaintsboard.com/bycompany/north-american-fishing-club-a18857.html of what we is. Item price or in S/H charges to prove the truth of your complaint joined one year for $ and! Responsible for ALL shipping, handling and insurance costs, including ALL return shipping costs this morning tried... Vintage NORTH American Fishing Club FISH KEY RING 2 & 1/2 ''.! You for your email to let you know when the item price or in S/H charges the.! Have SEVERAL of THESE BOOKS AVAILABLE, BUILD your LIBRARY with REDUCED shipping on COMBINED PURCHASES last looking.