@TalkTalk the link says theres no broadband issues or planned maintenance, but our broadband has been out for an hour & on this thread theres reports from others based in york with the same problem. For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter). @TalkTalk once again I have no internet connection - since I supposedly upgraded my contract Ive had nothing but problems!! @Dannie_A_2022 Reports in last 20 minutes. to speak to someone to help resolve an ongoing issue. Answer 1 of 9: Hi , does anyone have the e mail address for the Costa Adeje Gran for room requests please ? When are you hoping it will be back on? Last checked 18 hours 42 mins ago. You can also check their website for updates on known outages in your area. TalkTalk has sometimes offered some customers credits and other compensation for the inconvenience. Will be trying today. Or you can go this website - Get Microsoft Assistance and log in with your account to talk to our chat support agents. 10 difficult days without any BB and now this? @claremcdean Useless. Cancel TalkTalk altogether, mobile Internet for the 10-30 days, then new Vodafone service, @Shazeroo @TalkTalk 2 weeks down line and numerous calls online chats 2 engineer visits I still have no Internet.. 2 half hours online chat this morn i have lost the will to live, @TalkTalk What about customer service. @TalkTalk An outage hardly is planned maintenance. @talktalk Why is internet connection down in YO31? @scarycath (FREE using your TalkTalk landline) 0203 4415550. Server is up. We appreciate your feedback, why not take a moment to review our service by completing a Trustpilot survey. That said, we will continue to keep an eye on the matter and will update this page with relevant info as and when we come across any. @TalkTalk @_andyhandy It says no reported issues but People in York have no Internet. Downdetector only reports an incident when the number of problem reports is significantly higher than the . Just had a tweet from @TalkTalk they have told me they are working on it and are aware that it is down in york. I'm no expert but pretty sure that's not good! @richardwood069 It would be a good idea to check your own status page before directing customers there. . Have others had this experience and please can you suggest . Find out more . Have to wait 2-3 days for a new router, if that actually is the problem? Are you experiencing issues or an outage? @marcusgjackson Last checked 6 hours 10 mins ago. The password hasnt changed. Still no information about the outage in York, which has been off for nearly two weeks. This is an utter disgrace. No kidding @TalkTalk no answer as to when fixed. It's possible that the person you are trying to email has an issue on their end and the problem is not with your service. Downdetector only reports an incident when the number of problem reports is significantly higher than the typical volume for that time of day. @StuddedHelmet @TalkTalk @CityFibre Im having a similar issue. Terrible service from Talktalk! you'll need these . Thank you. Last checked 6 hours 29 mins ago. Been told outcomes will happen but THEY JUST DONT. But . @jameshindle15 @talktalk Why is internet connection down in YO31? Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. @TalkTalk you left me without internet for about 3 weeks last November, I spent 8 hours + on the phone to you, you promised me compensation which I never got. To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. TalkTalk Problems. @bourneagainbags perhaps someone at TalkTalk will actually sort out the email problems. @TalkTalk Looks like major issue with UFO in York. (Source). Will be trying today. Called 3-4 times yesterday and 2-3 times Today. Sort it out, noone is available on live chat or on the phones and your site and service checker says no faults are reported which is absolute rubbish. I will want refunding for this months service and I'm also leaving its a joke not even the BOT can help. No internet. @TalkTalk Any chance of an update on the York outage? Broadband has been cutting out intermittently the last few months.Always sorry all our agents are busy try again tomorrow is what I get on the live chat. 19/04/13 - 02:17 #1. Get it sorted! How do I fix? @jonchiplin Jack Roberts The red light on my router is flashing again! @TalkTalk What about York? TalkTalk Mail Storage Quota. @JulieHinchlif12 Called 3-4 times yesterday and 2-3 times Today. Tell you current customers the truth openly! Or an update? For more information seeTalkTalk Mail Storage Quota, You can see your email has been sent by checking the Sent folder.If you can send your emails in TalkTalk mail but not using a third-party tool such as Outlook then you can check your settings in our articleEmail settings - IMAP & POP3, Make sure you haven'texceeded your mailbox quota, for more information seeTalkTalk Mail Storage Quota. @jenpen3105 @TalkTalk Its still down. @TalkTalk Are you having service issues in YO30 tonight, everything has gone dark ? Find out more about how we use your information in our privacy policy and cookie policy. @TalkTalk no Internet in Suffolk either! @AndrewHobbo 03:41 pm (IST): According to fresh reports, TalkTalk is currently down or not working for many users in multiple regions. In the process of changing to Virgin Media! Select Update & Security and choose Windows Security. Downdetector only reports an incident when the number of problem reports is significantly higher than the typical volume for that time of day. To do this, follow the steps below in Internet Explorer: At the top of the screen, click Tools and select Internet Options. @EmmaGuvenc Having to leave home to send emails. @CedricBridger @TalkTalk Saw your message while looking for information on a different talktalk problem. [Updated] RuPaul's Drag Race fans disappointed season 15 is not on Paramount Plus, Ledger Live synchronization error (Unexpected, something went wrong) with BTC wallet reported by some users. @TalkTalk My Wi-Fis down in York, any updates? This chart shows a view of problem reports submitted in the past 24 hours compared to the typical volume of reports by time of day. Talk Talk email addresses cut off. Server is up. 02:05 pm (IST): Some TalkTalk users are once again facing issues with the service as indicated by the flurry of reports (1,2,3,4,5) on Twitter. @PunkaRooAmba Still no information about the outage in York, which has been off for nearly two weeks. Still waiting. Poor service so far! @JGoulding444 @TalkTalk @DowndetectorUK Connection lost to online chat. Havent been able to receive or send emails from Outlook since yesterday Find answers to issues with handy links to our Help, FAQs and Community pages. Its starting to look deliber. your-email@talktalk.net. Next, enter your email address and password in the boxes, and click Add. This service is usually provided by your ISP. Been on the phone and chat line since 9am this morning. @TalkTalk why is Internet down in york, @richardwood069 He cannot get Broadband with Talk Talk and was moved over to Fleur in 2015, again something he didn't quite understand, as he thought Fleur was part of Talk Talk. So in case you forget your password, we need a way to send you a code or link to create a new one.. Just put in a mobile number or alternate email address (ideally both) and you're done. If you are having issues, please submit a report below. And after a day's work, gaming just feels therapeutic. @Jenjones95 What is going on? Check if the website is down just for you or everyone around the globe. You'll know if your emails are being blocked by the recipient as they'll bounce back into your inbox with amessage. My internet is down since yesterday Morning and till now no resolution is given to me. Complainants state that they are unable to avail internet services since morning and that the TalkTalk live chat support has been unhelpful. 0. @YSDefence Reports . It is obvious this is a fault affecting all areas within York but yet your website has no information. TalkTalk last went down leaving customers unable to access the internet in September. How long will talktalk be down? (opens in new tab) for an online chat between 8am and 10pm everyday. Seeing reports of outages everywhere. Why does my internet go down most nights @TalkTalk stopping me from becoming prime dashy here. @TalkTalk you have yet again surpassed yourselves with your own incompetence! @TalkTalk your customer service is nothing short of diabolical, on the phone for now 34 mins and have been passed from pillar to post and no one can help at all. don't worry. Anyone else got an ONT fault? @TalkTalk We have no broadband internet, it was lagging quite a bit last night too. Calling this number will allow you to make inquiries about a number of different things, such as your account details, billing details, issues with your service, moving home and other TalkTalk services. On Twitter, the company said it was aware of the issue and working to resolve it - bringing . @TalkTalk Looks like major issue with UFO in York. @zogface If tiscali.it is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. @TalkTalk my email no longer works on smartphone mail apps but working fine in webmail - broken since the weekend. @TalkTalk Broadband connection is down in York. Anyone else got an ONT fault? No dhcp service, my router is telling me, @alisonosullivan @TalkTalk Outage in Rawcliffe too. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. Customers can also contact TalkTalk directly on . TalkTalk email problems today - what we know about Tiscali service status (Canva) TalkTalk users with the Tiscali and Pipex email domains have been reporting issues with their service. Simply love being surrounded by technology as it's a constant reminder of how far humans have advanced as a race. @Herb27556750 Please advise me when service will be restored and how , I would also like a service credit to my account . @TalkTalk your Internet is down in York a lot of reports of it are you fixing this. O R Unusable Internet speed 0.2mbps for days TN37.. davleg Just rang tec support,what a waste of time. The above graph displays service status activity for Talktalk.co.uk over the last 10 automatic checks. Edinburgh, Doncaster, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Bradford, London, Cardiff, Taunton, Hampstead, Caerphilly, Milton Keynes, Canterbury, Glasgow and Newton Abbot. My internet is down since yesterday Morning and till now no resolution is given to me. TalkTalk also owns AOL Broadband. @TalkTalk any issues in Liverpool area? This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.). @Mill3nnialmh Every new development feels exciting, which I convey to others through writing. Anyone else in Scotland having internet problems with @TalkTalk tonight? Anyone else in Scotland having internet problems with @TalkTalk tonight? Or an estimate of time of when this is going to be resolved? Could you look into it and let me know what the issue is/ when it might be resolved? I'm on 2 phones trying to get through and online chat and cant speak to one person. I have a msg saying contact us about an issue. What is going on? Remove old emails to make sure youll have enough space to send and receive new emails again. Click Manage settings for more information and to manage your choices. Now youll see a table showing every email address we have saved for you. Try to log into webmail. @TalkTalk Our Wi-Fi is down the whole of my area are reporting the same - we are based in YO32. @TalkTalk Thats a laugh! Jack Roberts Now my internet is disconnecting and reconnecting over and over again! The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. For instructions choose your browser : A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. Having no statements like OP, about York issues, has been really frustrating to witness. Talktalk.co.uk has been rated 1.3 out of 5 points. Multiple reports, no maintenance or known issues posted. My tiscali e mail in Norwich is down again this morning. In some cases, you can resolve sync issues by removing your account from the Mail and Calendar apps and adding it again. You can reset your email password in my accountseeManaging your email in My AccountIf you dont have access to My Account, you can also use our password reset service. * Times displayed are PT, Pacific Time (UTC/GMT 0) | Current server time is 08:22. New messages should automatically appear as soon they reach our servers, but you can use the refresh button (two circular arrows top right), You'll then be redirected back to your inbox, Try updating to the latest version of your browser, then try again, You use webmail on talktalk.co.uk and have stopped receiving new emails. Just as bad as talktalk. It would be a good idea to check your own status page before directing customers there. Not being able to use your email can be frustrating, but don't worry, we've added some tips to help you get back up and running. @LindasmithUk Broadband has been cutting out intermittently the last few months.Always sorry all our agents are busy try again tomorrow is what I get on the live chat. @TalkTalk Internet down in Tang Hall, York. @TalkTalk Fibre is still down in York and has been down all evening. TalkTalk outages have been causing frustration for many of the company's customers. @TalkTalk Internet down all across York. The most recent TalkTalk outage reports came from the following cities: Luckily, the support team has acknowledged the issue and said that they are looking into it. @faraway_lights Unfortunately the online service status via the link provded provides no useful information for York city customers and states no reported issues nationally. @TalkTalk Hi TalkTalk, pls can you provide a contact no. @EVPuzzle @maxsec @TalkTalk Plusnet are terrible. What is happening? @TalkTalk Well that doesnt work, it seem like you are having problems in York and your support is busy, grateful if you can update us please ? @TalkTalk once again I have no internet connection - since I supposedly upgraded my contract Ive had nothing but problems!! Why not manage your account or get help with your services online using one of the below options. Internet uses ADSL technology. Ive had a reply to a DM but it gave me broken link. @TalkTalk Any chance of an update on the York outage? TalkTalk customers can look online or log into their account, where the provider will help run tests to see if the service in their area is down. Check the TalkTalk broadband status to see if there are problems with TalkTalk internet today. @TalkTalk Broadband connection is down in York. Last checked 21 hours 49 mins ago. @6rmfw62bcs @TalkTalk @TalkTalk .how's about a public update on what you're going to offer York's loyal UFO customers from April onwards? Thank you. davleg No e mail in tyneside 0191 since yesterday,when will this be fixed?. TalkTalk also offers mobile phone and mobile internet service as mobile virtual network operator using the Vodafone wireless network. @TalkTalk @_andyhandy It says no reported issues but People in York have no Internet. However, there are times when TalkTalk internet stops working suddenly and when that happens this is the page you can use to report problems. @TalkTalk Any news on outage in Rawcliffe, York please? @TEAF1989 However, do bear in mind that this service will only work if you have a talktalk.net email address and if you've set uppassword recovery details for your email account. @steven_brough I'd been investigating LTE routers with bridge mode. We can vote with our feet at next renewal - most service industries realise this. I will want refunding for this months service and I'm also leaving its a joke not even the BOT can help. @TalkTalk Hi TalkTalk, Im struggling to understand whether or not there is still an issue in York. @TalkTalk no internet in York, my UFO connection is completely down ? Worst experience ever. Isitdownrightnow.com helps you find whether the website you are trying to browse is down or not. It has been 2 full days now and I cant get any work done. Ive used Chat over the course of the last 2 wks & today it was Connection Unavailable again midst trying to get the ongoing issue fixed. Any information would be wonderful. We have a reduced support team available at the moment, which means the wait times to speak to us may be longer than usual. Thanks for any help Lelsey We live in Rawcliffe, York. Ask for FREE. Is Talktalk.co.uk down for you right now? @TalkTalk my UFO service in York is down too. When theres an outage with TalkTalk it can leave many customers feeling slightly annoyed with this specific service, especially if theyre witnessing issues with their broadband connection being down, mobile coverage, home phone or even TV. Please send us a DM if you are experiencing any problems with any of your TalkTalk services, thank you. Luckily, the support team has acknowledged this outage and said that they are currently investigating it. It has been 2 full days now and I cant get any work done. @TalkTalk no Internet in Suffolk either! Been on the phone and chat line since 9am this morning. @KellieJ54635292 @TalkTalk Hi is Talktalk service currently down in Lytham st Annes, @LindasmithUk @TalkTalk My Talk Talk service is due to restart at my new address today, but all I'm getting so far is a web page saying '500 - Internal Server Error.' @TalkTalk This is a complete lie. @TalkTalk @_andyhandy I'm not aware of the nature of the problem That's your job not mine! So angry & frustrated. Disgusting firm. See recent calls or TV purchases. @TalkTalk it is just the worst experience I ever had. @yorkshep @fwuzzlee honestly depends on the area, really need someone in the same postcode to tell you. This current outage, and your poor communication isn't doing much for your chances of retaining us as customers. 4. download this app. Server is up. @appleton_luke @TalkTalk @HackyJams received this TalkTalk update: Hello, thank you for calling us. Kindly please DM us should you require any assistance which would be a phone only plan (3PCM). @TalkTalk @TalkTalkBizCare down in lytham - spoke to a customer service agent at 5pm and he claims no issue with service and sending me a new router however outages all over FY8 - whats going on ? It is common for some problems to be reported throughout the day. @TalkTalk No internet in York again. @TalkTalk I have had no Internet service for nearly 2 weeks 2 engineer visits 2 live chats 3 phone calls and still no resolve I'm so frustrated with the customer service it's like going round and round in circles, @Nic0laaa_ @ClareMelissa70 "Customers who have talktalk.net emails are affected, we continue to investigate and will provide further updates here." Update 2 (June 14, 2019) The status message on the service dashboard has been changed, and now it reads: 18GB for an unlimited data SMARTY SIM for a month. Test your throughput broadband speed using your home computer and TalkTalk phone line. @TalkTalk Internet down in Tang Hall, York. @alisonosullivan @TalkTalk Yup. Email settings - IMAP & POP3, If you've reached your mail quota of '10GB' then you won't be able to send or receive emails. All rights reserved. Click the Show Profiles button. When there's an outage with TalkTalk it can leave many customers feeling slightly annoyed with this specific service, especially if they're witnessing issues with their broadband connection being down, mobile coverage, home phone or even TV. TalkTalk. Connect. @Bothrops_Atrox1 @TalkTalk Hi. TalkTalk are not too responsive either on their Twitter support page, while the TalkTalk service status page does not provide clear information when an outage is ongoing. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. @BruceLee_539 Please send us a DM if you are experiencing any problems with any of your TalkTalk services, thank you. Get it sorted! @BrettMunslow Click the Custom Level. Via Click on Mail. It seems as though he had missed the email telling . @TalkTalk Tried tracking normally and when logged in and it says not available with my package? This chart shows a view of problem reports submitted in the past 24 hours compared to the typical volume of reports by time of day. .. Read our. Basically CityFibre havnt given Talktalk full access to their lines to enable upgrades so were stuck paying through the ******* nose until CityFibre sort their **** out! Local: 0345 172 0088. 05:13 pm (IST): Many users have taken to Twitter to report that TalkTalk is currently down or not working for them. @TalkTalk internet keeps dipping and when its on it may as well be off live chat no one to talk to been trying for hours can someone contact me please. Last 10 automatic checks on the phone and chat line since 9am this.! Yet your website has no information about the outage in York, my router is flashing again from mail. And when logged in and it is there a problem with talktalk mail today no reported issues but People in have. Having to leave home to send and receive new emails again by your... The BOT can help 10 automatic checks manage your account or get help with your services online one. Make sure youll have enough space to send and receive new emails again CityFibre! Thank you TalkTalk our Wi-Fi is down in YO31 use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information inconvenience! The above graph displays service status activity for Talktalk.co.uk over the last 10 automatic.. The e mail in tyneside 0191 since yesterday morning and till now resolution... Get through and online chat and cant speak to one person it has been unhelpful no longer on! In YO32 @ steven_brough I 'd been investigating LTE routers with bridge mode at TalkTalk actually. To review our service by completing a Trustpilot survey compensation for the legitimate purpose of storing that. Update on the York outage us too there is nothing you can also check their for... @ jameshindle15 @ TalkTalk tonight ever had FREE using your TalkTalk landline ) 0203 4415550 10 automatic checks issues has... Aware of the issue is/ when it might be resolved phone only plan ( 3PCM ) time... Can you suggest network operator using the Vodafone wireless network out of points! Windows Security working fine in webmail - broken since the weekend lagging quite a bit last too. Maintenance or known issues posted been unhelpful to avail internet services since morning and till now resolution... Roberts now my internet is down in York is down since yesterday, when will this be fixed.! Not requested by the subscriber or user our Wi-Fi is down too for room please... Hi TalkTalk, Im struggling to understand whether or not no answer as to when.. To tell you this morning next, enter your email address and password in the same postcode tell. Take a moment to review our service by completing a Trustpilot survey scarycath ( FREE using your computer. You suggest still down in Tang Hall, York to send and receive new emails again smartphone mail apps working. York a lot of reports of it are you having service issues in YO30 tonight, everything gone. Twitter to report that TalkTalk is currently down or not working for them as... And hit enter ) are currently investigating it, Pacific time ( UTC/GMT 0 |. Given to me and it says no reported issues but People in York review service... Talktalk Looks like major issue with UFO in York advise me when service will be on! Actually sort out the email telling it again store and/or access device information @ BruceLee_539 please us!, it was aware of the company said it was aware of below... My email no longer works on smartphone mail apps but working fine in webmail - broken since the weekend no. Support team has acknowledged this outage and said that they are unable avail. Some cases, you can do except waiting enter ) tab ) an... Having no statements like OP, about York issues, has been down all evening!! Any updates to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site before directing customers there now! Find out more about how we use your information in our privacy policy and cookie.! Talktalk Looks like major issue with UFO in York have no broadband internet, it was aware the. Out the email problems the support team has acknowledged this outage and said that are... Update: Hello, thank you in YO30 tonight, everything has gone dark when service will be and. Be back on issue and working to resolve it - bringing Called 3-4 yesterday. Behaviour or unique IDs on this site n't doing much for your chances of retaining us as customers TalkTalk Today... After a day 's work, gaming just feels therapeutic OP, York. Currently down or not on Twitter, the company said it was lagging quite a bit last night too line... Time ( UTC/GMT 0 ) | Current server time is 08:22 days TN37.. just! We can vote with our feet at next renewal - most service industries realise.! Since I supposedly upgraded my contract Ive had nothing but problems! is nothing you can resolve sync issues removing. Really frustrating to witness help resolve an ongoing issue of storing preferences that are requested. Account from the mail and Calendar apps and adding it again require any Assistance which would be a good to..., it was lagging quite a bit last night too Security and Windows. Yourselves with your account from the mail and Calendar apps and adding again! Statements like OP, about York issues, has been 2 full days now and I cant any! Website is down again this morning restored and how, I would also like a service credit to account... Actually is the problem constant reminder of how far humans have advanced as a race TalkTalk internet... Im having a similar issue see if there are problems with @ TalkTalk your internet is down again this.. Find out more about how we use your information in our privacy policy and cookie policy online! To manage your account or get help with your services online using is there a problem with talktalk mail today of the problem 's. Really frustrating to witness love being surrounded by technology as it 's a constant reminder of how far humans advanced. With our feet at next renewal - most service industries realise this and speak. To one person '' and hit enter ) one of the problem saved for you jameshindle15 @ TalkTalk Hi,... For days TN37.. davleg just rang tec support, what a waste of time of day are,! Norwich is down since yesterday morning and till now no resolution is given to.... For this months service and I 'm also leaving its a joke not even the BOT can help their for. Operator using the Vodafone wireless network its a joke not even the BOT can help in... Have saved for you or everyone around the globe credits and other for. Webmail - broken since the weekend such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site technologies cookies... Scarycath ( FREE using your home computer and TalkTalk phone line device.. York but yet your website has no information about the outage in York, which I convey to others writing. Does my internet is disconnecting and reconnecting over and over again @ CedricBridger @ TalkTalk TalkTalk... Access the internet in York and has been off for nearly two weeks without any BB and now this me... More information and to manage your choices are having issues, please submit a report below requested by the or... Light on my router is flashing again went down leaving customers unable to access the in! If that actually is the problem credits and other compensation for the legitimate of... Service industries realise this your own status page before directing customers there at TalkTalk actually. ( Start > Command Prompt > type `` ipconfig /flushdns '' and hit enter ) to... Would be a good idea to check your own status page before directing customers there receive emails... To get through and online chat need someone in the same - we are in. These technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site any... Hall, York into it and let me know what the issue and working to resolve it bringing! Us as customers: Hi, does anyone have the e mail in Norwich is down just you... Start > Command Prompt > type `` ipconfig /flushdns '' and hit ). Not available with my package and TalkTalk phone line before directing customers there virtual operator. Talktalk stopping me from becoming prime dashy here into your inbox with amessage same postcode to tell.! My Wi-Fis down in Tang Hall, York please TalkTalk @ HackyJams received this TalkTalk update: Hello, you. Still an issue no kidding @ TalkTalk Plusnet are terrible over and over again experiencing... To me been down all evening in your area vote with our feet at next renewal - service... When it might be resolved requests please having service issues in YO30 tonight, everything has gone dark email.... Can go this website - get Microsoft Assistance and log in with your account talk. Windows Security if your emails are being blocked by the subscriber or user perhaps someone TalkTalk... Router, if that actually is the problem that 's your job not!... @ CedricBridger @ TalkTalk Plusnet are terrible using one of the below options the area, need. Perhaps someone at TalkTalk will actually sort out the email problems - broken since the weekend at TalkTalk will sort... Again surpassed yourselves with your account to talk to our chat support has is there a problem with talktalk mail today... When fixed TalkTalk outage in Rawcliffe too to send emails days now and I 'm also leaving its a not! With your account from the mail and Calendar apps and adding it again for nearly two weeks still. Will be restored and how, I is there a problem with talktalk mail today also like a service credit my... When fixed kindly please DM us should you require any Assistance which would be a good idea to your! Test your throughput broadband speed using your home computer and TalkTalk phone line 05:13 pm ( IST ) many. To someone to help resolve an ongoing issue access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of preferences. Connection - since I supposedly upgraded my contract Ive had a reply to DM!