Okay. Exactly. But some of the best pool players of all time, the C on my wall out there. Right. And yeah, I mean, it's a step in the right direction. And my friend Kurt was talking to me. I like the intensity. She's got a crazy story. And they did it on some, you know, on the backs of on the back trade with other countries through very unfair practices, actually, in many cases. Marijuana trafficking. The USS Galveston. But that's what I mean. Now, what year did you come over here? So there's this program called A Thousand Talents Program in China. First of all, China invests. Learn how breaking bread with genre icons Tobe . Brent, if you're researching something sensitive, that's a big issue. But ultimately, at the end of the day, what we really need to do is just be nicer to each other. Yeah, it's always hard when someone does side on the walk. Now, even like academia is being infected. But that lady is amazing. The 10 Biggest Takeaways From Joe Rogan's Interview With Quentin Tarantino By Stephen Barker Published Jul 16, 2021 From behind-the-scenes stories to plans for the future, there's so much to discover in Quentin Tarantino's interview on The Joe Rogan Experience. Now, isn't that refreshing? That's not free speech. Just did Tucker Carlson show and people just shit all over the place for doing then using his platform. What's his name? Yeah. You gonna meet people where they are. Yeah. And that's been more powerful than all the punch. We don't need to do gel shots to be in college or anything. You know, it's what he does. You can't stop people from discussing things and say that you support free speech. Yeah, I think the insidious thing in particular the harbor case was that they started downgrading Asians on personality. Really? Trying to find Quentin's quote/comparison about lawyers. I used you say that I wanted to get back to that because you were talking about I will go ahead with this thing about how to fix journalists about. Yeah, of course. Let's say from 20. Yeah. There was her quote was only ancient Lakota quote. And it was like they put Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. So now we're banking on these really ancient words that were written by people with no grasp of science, no understanding of biology, no understanding of the culture of the world, no understanding of the sheer number of these people. 1675 Quentin Tarantino Joe rogan guests And so at the end, the day went when when you do when there's a relationship there. There would be analysis of of, you know, the far right problem in America. Joe Rogan Experience Review podcast Society & Culture This week we discuss Joe's podcast guests as always. Right. So in the myth, this is believed that Jesus Christ was a lie. That's one of the culture shock things for me when I first moved to America. And so they developed a lot of really good skills under bad conditions. Really? We don't ask what you study. In fact, the you know, Steven Pinker wrote that book Enlightenment Now. Why is that? So it's kind of inflating the case number. But I know also people do consume mindless nonsense. And so, you know, up on the deathless his brother was killed. This is the place that we can finally be ourselves and think for ourselves, right? Samuel L.Jackson khng y v li xin li 'n-word' ca Joe Rogan. You didn't party and in party. 27. And it's also there's a fear to it that it's going to come back on you. Yeah, well, I mean, he also aligns himself with people at Cornell West who is brilliant and has some amazing ideas about that and looks at it from an accurate and educated perspective. Right. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. You know what I'm gonna get you on. Correct. And the problem with that is, first of all, you close the door for them to be influenced in a positive way or for other people to learn from them being influence in a positive way. The First World so quickly? Yeah, cause there's a huge class. Yeah. Right. Yes, of course. They just fucking shit on anybody who's on the other side. Anyone able to timestamp/quote it for me? You rebels are appreciated and tolerated here. I'm fucking with it. Right. Yeah. Right. I forgot what was going to say about him but. It doesn't it shouldn't matter. We're gonna shut you out of a market. And and and you expect an answer. But if there were no cultural institutions to kind of nudge people to understand why they should value freedom and democracy, is it really a surprise that it failed to take root there? Fashionably late, there's just. You know, they're rewarded. This is not good. Say youre sorry because you want to keep your money, but you were having fun and you say you did it because it was entertaining., Jackson said that use of the racial slur needs to be an element of what the story is about. And in professional settings, that's there's an expectation of you as a sir behaving a certain way. Tarantino fought the studio to cast Travolta, and unsurprisingly, the outspoken filmmaker got his way, andTarantino brought Travolta back from obscuritywith his role in the film. They they steal the ideas and create their own version of Google. And and, you know, Eric Trump basically tweeted saying that. This story has been shared 101,501 times. Also, he's a lead singer, a journey. Like you want all kinds of different stuff. Is always real issue. I don't think you could predict how a joke will work because too many jokes are dependent upon the personality, the irreverence of culture, subjective cultural context, time. 1675 Quentin Tarantino jre podcast That's about five million in terms of population. Right. So that's why it's so insidious. You totally to understand the consequences of this. No. And if you like, Daniel Davis is the best version of that ever. You don't even need the government to do it anymore after scary. Right. No, actually, no. Phil? Yeah, but they don't want you to like what they don't like, which is, you know, it's thought bubbles, you know, that's what it is like. This is with the the mate P I think it's P 40 is what it's called their newest latest flagship phone. Back on April 1st of this year,Margot Robbie teased a 20-hour cutof Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, but that was obviously an April Fools joke. And did did that shift that happened in new and being exposed to all these different. I mean, ah, we would like to think that our Constitution, Bill of Rights and all of our ideals and what this country was founded on is going to keep it from deteriorating like that. That guy. He sounds exactly like Steve Perry. Tarantino's novelization of his Oscar-winning film "Once Upon a Time.in Hollywood" is available now. 6.6K views about 2 years ago; 11:56; This clip is taken from the Joe Rogan Experience #1609 with Elon Musk. You could be the asshole suit and tie guy or you can be the standard, you know, work language, human being, gentlemen. So I prefer. But with Kinnison, with the yelling and the anger and you know, and end it anyways, fat and ugly. Versus Ben. It's kind of the same thing when you you do something to your body to juice your body up, to make it stronger and faster and work better. According to Tarantino, who made an appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience on Tuesday, the 80s were one of the worst eras for movies because a lot of film companies self-censored themselves to have likable characters unlike many of the anti-heroes of the 70s. Oh, wait, who are we to know that we kind of like that this backpedal thing when when they are so strong on other forms of activism here, like the NBA, when it came to North Carolina, the bathroom bill, you remember the transit amendment bill. They don't do stupid things like drink this thing, get nervous. A story is context but just to elicit a laugh? What are you doing this? But I know I'm judging, but I know it's it's it's they they also are into interesting things. He's so good. Unfortunately, Joe Rogan is not happy with the way Lee is portrayed. You know, I've I've talked to people that get actual physical withdrawals from marijuana. I'm the type of guy that was just thinking during that conversation, let it go Joe, just let it go lol. They want to release it from being told what to do. Yeah. Exactly. You know, I tweeted maybe like last week saying something like especially now we're in like political debate season. It's just easier to do it now. So attract a lot of foreign investment. Well, they found him. That's interesting, because. You know, you said it was amazing racist stuff. Quentin Tarantino recently sat down for an interview with Joe Rogan on his podcast: The Joe Rogan Experience. He thinks he would never go to a gay person's wedding. It was you selling drugs. Right. Category: Comedy. Yeah, that was the name of the group. And they have some amazing phones and they were really gracious to use them. You know, I don't know why it was done specifically for that, but I think Harvard has again, monocultures suck in general. She's his manager. The word is used just as many times in The Hateful Eight. Brings me back to high school, baby. Right. The new singer. Is this to MCGRATH? But that's what that you know, this this is. So that was an interesting experience. 1675 - Quentin Tarantino - Find episodes, clips and more from The Joe Rogan Experience. Like when guys would see guys in tournaments and they would have to play a guy from the Philippines a to fork. It was a bit about those television late night commercials where you're sitting at home cooking, you know, something like that, you know? That's what he feels like when I write talk. And then we just like load it up on library site. Right where I'm out with long conversations like the best way for two people who have. Yeah. Steve Perry from Journey. Throw in a Vikings loss to the goddamn Lions just to salt up all my wounds. And hopefully hopefully the thing is that if it exists the way it exists in other parts of the world, it can exist like down here, like the worst cases of human behavior when you see it. Right. Since graduating from Manchester Metropolitan University with a bachelor's degree in Film, Television, and Cultural Studies in 2014, he has written for numerous movie and music websites. And like that does I think that's ridiculous. He's get the spray tan. Went in. Right. Like people fighting for independence while the Dalai Lama was exiled. So if you look it up. 20/40 because the handover was only like four fifty years before. I think I think Obama was similar. Yeah. No. Yeah. Yeah. There's no. She is really funny. He's also the co-host, along with Brian Redban, of the podcast and live-streaming YouTube show "Kill Tony." You do? RELATED:Quentin Tarantino's 5 Best Opening Scenes (& 5 Best Endings). That circular business. A comfortable. I'm just really upset that we'll never get the image of Andrew Yang doing the whipped cream Cocchi thing in the White House. But if you're saying it in the context of comedy, when you know that someone's just fucking around. Up until this trade issue with the Trump administration, most Americans didn't even think about China. But you know, this is the system we have got to do. Steve Perry, 5 years. It's almost like you could creating intellectual false flags are you're propping up all the all any divergence from this rigid ideology, some some horrible fucking thing that needs to be attacked and squashed and poisoned and lit on fire. That's all it is to me. You know what? You flip back and forth from CNN to Fox News. Maybe I just haven't got my game yet. If people got information, if there were ways to resist the encroaching tyranny, especially digital tyranny. And then eventually Darrell was going to his house and eating dinner with them and hanging out with them. That's what a myth. The after party of. No one. Maybe it can be averted, but otherwise we're just gonna. And this guy's like, I'll fucking do it. Exactly. And, you know, we do we contribute to campus in the same way that you're active student union leader would. You know, and it's it's not we're not saying like this is a top-down thing. There's no good way here. A story is context but just to elicit. Was there as well. He'salso been the lead reporter on the Twitter Files, which come out on Twitter at @mtaibbi. Samuel L. Jackson had a few choice words except one for disgraced podcaster Joe Rogan. I bet the pot. Let's go on one talking. She said, in life you have to choose. It did what movies did for ever it got people to a big dark room., Jackson has appeared in scores of movies and has been Oscar nominated only for his turn in 1994s Pulp Fiction. This year, hes being given the film academys honorary Oscar, which as The Times of London noted, is a statuette given to stars who, awkwardly, never won an Oscar.. Taiwan is another issue still there. It's actually easier for Singapore and to plug and play into any of the Commonwealth countries because as a former British colony. Facebook. So all the people that are selling drug or most of it, at least all the cartel money, all that stuff goes away because the cartels are making billions and billions of dollars selling to the United States and other countries and Salto. It's working against that. Trump was basically never religious. So illegal sales went through the roof and the people that were selling it were criminals. You know, it doesn't make sense. They quit the Klan on their own and even request it. Yeah. Pretty much no minimum wage. Having fun watching Quentin school Joe even on all things comedian. He's handsome and he's a veteran. Whoa. So they they changed it in the American version as well. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Yeah. Here, here's the thing about various theories like theories are prob-. You could go to a fuckin drive thru. Sorry about that. I'm like, this is his wacky manager. Jackson then cited director pal Quentin Tarantino to make his point. Is this you know, it's not like here. Hey, I had issues with the country I grew up in. He talked about that someone called him a neo-Nazi. JRE #1169 - Elon Musk. Yeah. So that's fine. It wasn't there wasn't as many consequences. And then I was like, you know what? So it's like, well, I am your teacher. Quentin Tarantino on Kanye Saying Django Was His Idea, Perfect Movies & His Best Audience Member Jimmy Kimmel Live 3.1M views 3 months ago Quentin Tarantino Analyzes the Differences Between. 1675 Quentin Tarantino Clip From JRE A chick flick. You can't say because you're not serious commentary. Hahaha. Yeah. Yeah. They didn't go into Hong Kong with tanks or anything. I know. Like they want to do it. But I'm like Joey, a thousand. All the ones are standing the ground, you know. And and I get the sense that like, oh, shit, like the consequence of seeing what you think there is like at least in my case was just like, hey, maybe I might go to jail. God did a crazy thing to their system. He gets a pot. That should be a giant complaint. No one wants a share of the Chinese market. www.ryanlongcomedy.com, Joel Turner is the worlds leader in target panic science, a master educator in shot control, and the founder of ShotIQ. Sign up free. So you go after them like some of the biggest creeps are also male feminists. But Singapore is billed as this is the country that protects rule of law. And if you see Harvard as a stepping stone to a career, to a future, it is unfair. And he's been criticized by about that. I'm going win again. He changed the way they thought. 1. Okay. Sign up to get unlimited songs and podcasts with occasional ads. Well, and you know, without it, I we couldn't be reaching part of the world that that censors things right out of you. Was that a virus? Okay. I know it's in one country completely decriminalized all drugs. They slowly kind of eroded that in many ways. So he managed to attract a lot of foreign businesses to set up their multinational corporation headquarters in Asia, because the other alternative would be maybe China, but China would probably end up stealing all your, you know, your your your corporate secrets, your intellectual property. Yeah, exactly. Joe Rogan Goes Off On Tarantino For Recent Movie Hollywood director Quentin Tarantino just came out with a movie featuring a representation of martial art great Bruce Lee. That's the part that that's hard to prove. And provides them with, you know, the ability to filter out information. UFC fat and talking to him about like, wow, Matt Damon, UFC fan. The legality of it went away. He said: "The '80s and the '50s were the. Wow. They don't have the ability. She's so close to real. The studio signed off on every actor on the list, except for one, John Travolta. Do you really think that God thinks that homosexuality is some sort of a cardinal sin and terrible?