Ruger American ($29.95; shopRuger.com) and Glock ($29.95; shopRuger.com) inserts are available. Weight. The magazine release is a nice-sized button located at the front left side of the magazine well. This rifle cries out for an optic, so we opted for a Konus Pro Atomic Mini Red Dot ($106; OpticsPlanet.com) with a quick-release riser mount. Another nice thing about this carbine is its look. Have more questions? Gun #: 975668469. This can be replaced with one of the immense assortment of AR-15 pistol grips available. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Grip Parts. We only had one failure in the test, a stovepipe with the JCR. In our opinion, the PC Carbine we handled here is much better than its predecessor due to the new PC Carbines feature set, such as a modular magazine well, takedown ability, adjustable LOP, and sight options. This may take some getting used to. The collapsible stock is the milspec-pattern slider. Replacement rail for the Tavor SAR or X95. Along with its simple bolt mechanism, this semi-auto carbine should be straightforward to use. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. The .45 ACP version only accept Px4 .45 magazines, but there currently is no 92 model chambered for the .45 ACP round. The 1st round failed to eject, as did about the 10th, but besides that there were 150 more trouble-free rounds fired. Which leads us to the big question: should you get a pistol-caliber Just Right Carbine? I'm gonna open up the hole a bit. Keep the charge handle between the lockdown notch and the keyhole in the back of the receiver. The 9mm Parabellum with conventional ammunition is a deep diggin terror in normal building materials. You will need to maintain the spacing in the buttstock so the bolt doesnt over-travel. His work has appeared on large publications like The Armory Life, Daily Caller, American Shooting Journal, and more. Learn more about our Return Policy. Designed & Manufactured to Fit and Function properly in Ruger PC Carbine. Login Register Menu. What other topics would you like to hear about? Our Team Said: The JRC Takedown makes a good choice for a survival rifle or a rifle for your go bag when the SHTF. The outside controls were nicely blended into the stock, like the slide release, which was easily operated by the users thumb. The CX4 was very comfortable to shoot, and that made all the difference because the trigger was mushy and felt like plastic against plastic. These days, we ideally want to carry the same magazines in our rifles and pistols. Caliber: .45ACP - Finishes: Black - Mag Capacity: 13 Rd. The rear sight is a large adjustable ghost ring. There are also Phillips head screws to remove the ejection blockoff plate. Finish/Color:Black Gun Parts (196) > . Now available the Extended Magazine Release Button and the Extended Charging Handle. Never understood the excitement about the PC Carbine. Additional troubleshooting information here. When the bullet is shot out the barrel, the force of the bullets motion pushes the bolt mechanism backwards. Heres what we determined. Ruger PC Carbine performance parts by Galloway Precision. You can thank the threaded 17 barrel for this improvement over pistol accuracy. I meant the factory one, but I found it. 0 Cart. Just Right Carbine Takedown Combo Semi Auto Rifle . Tried a CMC, no reset. Should your Just Right Carbine ever need attention, we invite you to contact us and experience our first class customer service. The takedown feature means you cant use an AR-15 aftermarket handguard, nor can you attach a Picatinny rail for mounting a light, laser, or grip. Gun parts are the largest category of firearm accessories. The JRC is completely ambidextrous, allowing you to JRC TAKEDOWN GEN3 9MM 17" BBL. JUST RIGHT CARBINE at Brownells Brownells Products Schematics Manufacturers Other Ways to Shop Learn Sale & Clearance Firearms Rifle Parts Handgun Parts Shotgun Parts Magazines Ammo Reloading Shooting Accessories Gunsmith Tools Optics Gun Cleaning Emergency & Survival Gear Home JUST RIGHT CARBINE Thats like having three different guns, for much less! The trigger pull breaks at an even six pounds according to my NRA weight set. The charging handle can be set up for a right- or left-handed shooter, and the ejection port can also be set up for ambi users. Flexible and Fun To Shoot. It appears that the SSL configuration used is not compatible with Cloudflare. If this were my carbine, I would test my magazine supply to find out which ones will drop free, and earmark those for use in this gun. It is also easy to convert the JR Carbine to a left-handed mode just by adjusting a few parts. Click here to shop Cheaper Than Dirt. I would like to see this carbine incorporate a spring-loaded dust cover instead of leaving the ejection port completely open. The upper and lower receivers and magazine well (a separate part) are all machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with a black anodized finish. Richard Douglas writes on firearms, defense, and security issues. Slide Parts. Select from RIGHT SIDE EJECTION or LEFT SIDE EJECTION. I have had an AR15 9mm carbine for a few years and its a great shooter, accurate, and easy to clean. We like how the stock and forend screws are trapped so there is no fear of losing a screw during disassembly. Keep your eyes on target with our selection of the best gun sights and firearm sight parts you'll find online. It even works for left-handed folks. 0 Back Close Less recoil means better accuracy and faster follow-up shots, and we all know bullet placement is very important in disabling a bad actor. We have only the best CZ parts at the best prices you'll find online. The BCG, the heart of the carbine, only weighs in at 14.7 ounces. I shot 85rds and it went without issue with any ammo and aftermarket magazines, HP's and FMJ ammo did not effect reliability, from the first five shots I could tell that it was right, it just ran smooth and the recoil was smooth as well. That means you will be able to buy magazines for your JR .45 ACP just about anywhereand it wont be super costly either. I just have a question regarding the Yankee Hill Machine forearm swap. Think of the PC Carbine as a Ruger 10/22 on steroids. Retail price for the Just Right carbine above is around $775. When the springs wear in a bit, that will become even easier. I'd buy a CZ scorpion carbine. By submitting this form, you are granting: Just Right Carbines, 231 Saltonstall St. Cananadiagua, NY 14424, United States, permission to email you. Thomas fitted JRC with a C-More Railway Sight, which combines a fully adjustable rear aperture sight with a red dot. Required fields are marked *. (trigger) while the TNW rifle uses their proprietary FCG. The mag button is very exposed, as there are no fences around it to shield it like on an AR-15. CMC triggers fit well too. Funny thing is, I went over the problem in my head and all I could figure was something with the hole wasn't letting the detent do it's job. Your IP: In daylight we could not see the streak. Hand Gun Parts. Collapsible stock uses commercial-width receiver extension. CNC Machined out of a block of 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Competition Ready Ruger PC Carbine Upgrades! There isnt a gas system to cover, so any length forearm will work. For a fairly reasonable cost (~$300 or less), you can get a conversion kit to change your .45. Product Features: Semi-automatic pistol-caliber carbine Simple, reliable, straight blowback operation Ambidextrous bolt - configurable for left or right-hand ejection Bolt handle switchable to left or right side Converts to other pistol-calibers with simple conversion kit (available separately) Magazine included - Glock Free-floating quadrail Cant locate that info, even on JRC website. Some of our more jaded testers kept going back to the PC Carbine for another try, which says a lot. The cost was also high compared to the other carbines. Depending on the insert, you may also need to do slightly more, but it is that simple. That way, it's easy to customize your JR Carbine with any number of aftermarket M4/AR-15 parts. $658.14. Just Right Carbines GEN 3 JR CARBINE 45ACP TD - $507.64 $507.64 0 UPC: 703669117323 MPN: JRC45TDG3TBBL BattleHawk Armory 29 months ago Out of stock JRC GEN3 45ACP 17" 6-POS STK BLK 13R - $649.99 (Free S/H on Firearms) $649.99 UPC: 703669117293 MPN: JRC45G3-TBBL Smoky Mountain Guns and Ammo 29 months ago Guests can not see images in the messages. 17RD GLOCK MAG BLACK. This gave us better leverage when cocking the carbine. Some shooters have actually found that this feature can become an issue. The Just Right Carbine Takedown is semi automatic pistol caliber carbine. A brand new Hi Point 4095TS retails for $325.00 and a brand new KEL-TEC SUB-2000 retails for $500.00 but if you're ok with a used one, you can occasionally find a gently used SUB2K for $350.00 on www.gunbroker.com. We also carry a wide variety of firearms . 17RD S&W M&P MAG BLACK, JRC TAKEDOWN GEN3 .45ACP 17"- BBL. If you want to use Glock 17 magazines, in order to insert them into the rifle with the bolt forward when empty (almost certainly what youd be doing in a critical situation since there is no bolt hold-open), you need to download your Glock 17 magazines by one round to free up some spring compression and make them insert more easily. Ok, so I looked at mine and the hole appeared to line up perfectly with the selector detent slot. On my own AR-15s, I prefer a crisply operating thumb safety where I begin rotating the lever with my thumb, and as it gets about halfway around, it snaps the rest of the way over by itself. The four biggest selling points for the JR Carbine: Firstly, a centre rifle rifle in (relatively affordable) 919 mm ammo Secondly, it used widely available and reasonably priced Glock 17 magazines Fax: +1-866-534-3097 Just Right Carbines began in Upstate New York with the goal of engineering a simpler, accurate, more reliable and flexible carbine using common pistol calibers and popular magazines. This pistol Browse by Show In Stock Only & Sub Categories, Jrc 45Acp G3 Rfl 17" Tke Dwn, Glk - Jrc45tdg3-Tb/Bl, Gen3 9Mm 17In Thrd Brl 13In M-Lok Rail 6-Pos Stk Glock Mag Kryptec JRC9G3-TB/KH, Just Right Carbines Gen 3 Jrc Take Down Rifle 9Mm 17 In. I am too tired and too pissed at the moment. We chose a UTG Reflex Micro Dot ($80) with a green 4-moa single dot to mount on the PC Carbine. Wed swap it to the left side to get that extra leverage when cocking the gun. Just Right Carbine Gen 3 JRC9G3-TB/BL Semi Automatic Rifle 9mm Luger 17 Rounds 17" Threaded Barrel Threaded Muzzle 1/2x28 TPI Button Rifled 1:16 Twist Ac It also makes cleaning the PC Carbine barrel easy. Buying . 9mm Rifles from Beretta, Just Right Carbines, and Ruger, Which Cowboy Revolver? Please update your specifications to see more results. www.brownells.com, C-More Systems Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. There is no dust cover. The hole appears to be stepped. The SAR rail has a 20-slot rail that extends just over the gas block, and the X95 rail has 24-slots with the gas adjustment hole for 300BLK. The Ruger PC Carbine PC stands for Pistol Caliber and not Politically Correct could be considered a second generation of Rugers PC9 carbine, which was produced from 1999 thru 2006. The Just Right Carbine (JRC) is a pistol-caliber carbine set up to be easily retrofitted with a variety of AR-15 aftermarket parts, feeding off any Glock magazine in 9mm, .40 S&W or .45 ACP.