Corrections:Jim and Karen Bonofede's last name was misspelled in a previous version of this article. Call if you have any questions (717) 264-8351. My dad was a sheet metal man for one of the sign companies in Omaha back in the day! Grill Ostcard Of The Brandeis Tea Room In Omaha, Nebraska, North Platte Nebraska Chef Lalanne Kitchen Roadside Restaurant Vintage P, Brandeis Cafeteria OMAHA NEBRASKA Mint Vintage Postcard, Omaha NE Neb. My reservation was for a table of six. Overall great food and great service. Delivery Pickup Group Order $0.00 delivery fee, first order -- delivery time 4701 West Park Boulevard Plano, TX Open Accepting DoorDash orders until 9:40 PM (972) 519-9669 kennyseastcoastpizza.com/ Most Liked Items From The Menu #1 Most Liked Straight Up Pepperoni $17.99 90% (81) 91 people recently ordered this item #2 Most Liked Garlic Bread The Drover became known for its salad bar, one of the first in Omaha, and still attracts customers from across the country with its whiskey-marinated steak. Grace Caniglia married Tony Piccolo Sr. and together they founded Piccolo Petes in 1934. Al Caniglias Top of the World at Woodman. Its hard to decide what to eat each time because everything is completely amazing. The filet crostini is divine! If you're looking for a local restaurant for family dinner, come to Kenny's Steak House. Outside North America please add $3.00 for shipping. " in 3 reviews Buy tickets today with Event Tickets Center! Family of 4 - 2 ordered Filets and 2 NY Strip. Overall, a nice restaurant and probably worthwhile trying again with some different meal choices. It was where Cirino started his Italian bakery in 1920 and was also the location of Caniglia's Pizzaria. My daughter and I really enjoyed the food. Just pay a visit to Kenny's Steak House. Kenny's Wood Fired GrillResponded 6 days agoThank you for celebrating with us! Kenny's Loaded Cheese Fries Cheddar, jalapeos, bacon, chives, ranch. Add to Calendar 03/11/2023 01:00 AM 03/11/2023 05:00 AM America/Atikokan Kenny Meez Bday Bashment RIddim Supreme Hi-Fi presents.. < Kenny Meez 50th Bday Bashment > Friday March 10th @ Silk City The finest in Reggae & Dancehall being selected by. It tend to be pretty breezy and almost cold in the winter months which is why I will only go here in the summer. Kennys serves THEE best martinis, which keeps us coming back. Whether you need something to share with the table or just want to sample something new, you will love our delicious starters. The best cocktails in town. However, the Crostini appetizer and my dish were fantastic. . Our diverse menu offers everything from a juicy bacon cheddar burger to decadent surf 'n turf of your choice - all of which are cooked over our hickory wood-burning grill. you definitely get what you paid for, absolutely will come back. Kenny's Wood Fired Grill offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (972) 392-9663. The new MSN, Your customizable collection of the best in news, sports, entertainment, money, weather, travel, health, and lifestyle, combined with Outlook, Facebook . I lived in N Redington Bch for 22 yrs. Family lore has it that when Kawa purchased the building, there was already a sign on it reading Johnny's. It famously played a role in Alexander Payne's movie About Schmidt.. The food is very good. . The cook knows what he is doing. Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, St Louis style hickory smoked house barbecue sauce. Great service, very clean! Lunch on Valentines Day. Kenny's Wood Fired GrillResponded on February 21, 2023Thank you so much! Thank you for this feedback! See you at Denny's. My husband and I had the Huddle Bowl this morning, it was definitely the cure for having a few to many drinks the night before. Appetizers 1. If you're eating there this place is great. Southern, Barbecue, Bar, Texas Roadhouse ($$) Please be sure to ask for Kenny, Bob, Clay or Joey when you are in the restaurants. His grandson Jeff Marchio runs Marchios Grill in Fort Collins, Colorado, using some of the familys recipes. The service is friendly and very professional. 0.19 miles, Blondie's Catering ($$) All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. I am registered with PayPal, and also accept checks and money orders. ZIP Code 68107, Phone Number (402) 733-0579. We serve lunch & dinner daily with homemade soups & awesome food & drink specials. Kennys Restaurant in Omaha, NE About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. I stop here every time I come to This area! No matter what you order, you cant go wrong. It closed temporarily but then re-opened after a fire in 2018. We hope to see you again soon! Closed in the 90s when the property was sold to developers. Thank you so much for the trip down memory lane and for letting me know that Brother Sebastians is still open, I had no idea! We are so sorry about the wait time and loudness but hope to see you again soon! We offer all your favorite appetizers for casual dining in Cook County, IL including potato skins, spinach and artichoke dip, wings, and much more. Food. I left it up to my server ricky to decide since I couldn't make up my mindturned put amazing meal I've ever had from olive garden Salads are excellent; steaks are excellent, nice atmosphere. With four different concepts, we have something for everyone and every mood. ***Federation Sound feat Kenny Meez***Solomonic Sound feat Rob Paine 10p-2a / 21+ / $10 Details & Tickets: https://www.upcomingevents.com . We hope to see you again soon! Distance: A restaurant reminiscent of the way things used to be! Kenny's Wood Fired GrillResponded on February 16, 2023Thank you! Kenny's Grill and Ice Cream Shoppe homepage. The Arizona Cardinals announced their full coaching staff for the upcoming season with 15 new names in place to join head coach Jonathan Gannon, offensive . We went for an early valentine lunch. Frank Kawa opened Johnnys as a bar in 1922, and turned it into the icon it is today. Mary made the event wonderful! a little uncomfortable being so close to the people dining next to us at first but music helped out with this and we eventually forgot about them being there. I have eaten at all these restaurants. Their son, Louis N. Pal Gorat, and his wife, Shirley, took over the restaurant in 1960. We've been going to Lum's for years and until tonight had never had a complaint. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Family Style To Go. It is usually crowded but because of the amount of space waiting time is minimal. I love Kenny's!!! Kenny's Wood Fired GrillResponded on February 13, 2023Thank you, Robert! We're always open and always serving your favorites. Definitely my favorite place to eat in omaha! My ribs were very meaty and delicious with tangy sauce. Amazing chicken!A Lynchburg landmark too. Amazing Valentines Dinner. Please subscribe to keep reading. The bread is always phenomenal ! Our local restaurant offers tasty options for even the pickiest of eaters. We really appreciate your recommendation! Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Photos. Restaurant is visible in Google Maps street view. Now, as the oldest restaurant in Omaha, Johnnys Cafe, celebrates its 100th anniversary, we take a look back at the steakhouses of old and tell the stories of those still serving red meat. Atmosphere is casual to dressy casual. Contact Kennys Irish Pub to learn more about why our pub is a local favorite for drinks and casual dining. My French Onion soup was mediocre, and the Wedge salad was disappointing, bleu cheese dressing was a bit watery and did not have much bleu cheese. Owner Loren Koch, inspired by Spanish monasteries in California, opened Brother Sebastians in Omaha with a rustic abbey theme. Angies closed after owners Jim and Karen Bonofede ran the steakhouse for more than 30 years. Some of our most popular options are our specialty pizzas and sandwiches, although we guarantee every choice is a good one. We got right in at the counter. If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please, Relevant We came here for our wedding lunch with family. Olive Garden Italian Restaurant Family Style Restaurants Italian Restaurants Take Out Restaurants (7) Website View Menu 40 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (402) 393-8404 7505 Dodge St Omaha, NE 68114 $$ CLOSED NOW TD Located just west of Crossroads Mall, Charleston's is the perfect spot to enjoy a weekday work lunch, date night before a movie or drinks and apps before, Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. The service is friendly as well as attentive! Take & Bake. Food, service and atmosphere are top nitch. The Packers have freed up some more space under the salary cap. A fiberglass steer on the roof made Anthonys an Omaha landmark. Cars from the era include Ford and Buick. Mr. C.'s Restaurant on 30th & Fort. Catering I ordered ** YELLOW CHICKEN CURRY 11Chicken slices sauted in yellow curry with potatoes, bell peppers, and coconut milk. Great place to meet with co workers to discuss business. Many will argue they serve the best burgers in the city. We started with a martini. The restaurant opened an adjacent lounge, The Ozone, in 2005. Good prices and food. It is my favorite chinese place to eat!! casey jones military cadence; citizenship interview shoplifting; fictitious business name search san bernardino county. I had the ribs with French fries. A restaurant reminiscent of the way things used to be. Our trusted secondary marketplace offers interactive maps and seating charts. If you'd like to ask us some questions or make a reservation call us at (864) 573-6013. We go to all the Kennys restaurants and always have a great experience. I went at 1:30 and had the BREAKFAST Special. Overall this place deserves 5 stars plus. It serves burgers, Swiss sandwiches, chicken steaks and beef enchiladas. We were seated right away and our waiter was attentive throughout the meal service. The, Fremont Keno Club is an entertainment and dining facility that provides a range of keno games and American dishes. A product of the acclaimed jazz program at the University of North Texas, Jenkins continued his piano studies in the New York City studios of Fred Hirsch, Richie Beirach, and Kenny Barron. Kenny's Wood Fired GrillResponded 6 days agoThank you so much, Amanda! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Cuisines Contemporary American Hours of operation Mon-Thu, Sun 11:00 am-10:00 pm Fri, Sat 11:00 am-11:00 pm Phone number (972) 392-9663 Website http://www.kennyswoodfiredgrill.com/ Payment options AMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Business Casual Executive chef Kenny Bowers Location 13851 Fnb Pkwy, Omaha, NE 68154-5203 +1 402-431-0023 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See all (29) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Steakhouse, Grill Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options Meals Lunch, Dinner, Drinks View all details meals, features, about Location and contact $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) The series resulted in close to 40 best of Omaha winners, including Reuben, fried chicken, ice cream and more. Accompany any dish with the perfect Grey . Kenny was such a nice person and his staff is outstanding. Also love the fries. 5 stars!! Kenny's Wood Fired GrillResponded on February 17, 2023Thank you so much for celebrating Valentine's Day with us! My coffee cup was never empty. My husband ordered the Pork chop which unfortunately came out undercooked. Kenny's Wood Fired GrillResponded on February 17, 2023Thank you for celebrating with us!! add housemade chorizo or tofu / 3 . Akas: Kim Mcquillan, Kimberly Kenny, Kimberly Mc, Kimberly Mcquilan, Kimberly Mcquillan, Kimberly R Kenny, Ms Kimberly Mcquillan, Ms Kimberly R Kenny . Jeremy was a great waiter. Actual postcard image is always sharper than scan shows. Staring Kenny's house made meats and sides, the menu showcases the best of fresh, local ingredients from the area. Today's Special Floats (large) $3.29. We hope to see you again soon! Subtotal Taxes & any applicable fees are calculated at checkout Menu All Menu Items View All Menu Items Please note: requests for additional items or special preparation may incur an extra charge not calculated on your online order. Great service and the food is always excellent. For the next 5 years, he took a break from entrepreneurship to work elsewhere before deciding to come back in 2021 to open up an omakase restaurant, Hachi, inspired by . Kenny's Wood Fired GrillResponded 6 days agoThank you for your feedback! Any dish can be prepared lite or modified upon request our pleasure! good fooda little expensive for food that is not exceptional, but that is because it is located in Regency. Kenny's at 72nd and Dodge, which was bulldozed to build that now-defunct Borders bookstore. We have been eating here for years and the food is always hot - fresh and fantastic! Now, as the oldest restaurant in Omaha, Johnny's Cafe, celebrates its 100th anniversary, we take a look back at the steakhouses of old and tell the stories of those still serving red meat. The steaks are cooked as ordered. Wine & Drink List. Perfect for my husband birthday dinner. They dined at a trio of questionably named restaurants: The Hot Biscuit, now closed. Italian Gardens closed around 1970. Great service and a smile. I highly recommend this place! Always delicious!!! Reviews. Opened as drive-in in 1952, became Mr. Cs in 1970-2006. I recently had lunch here. They brought a delicious brownie and ice cream that topped off a wonderful lunch!! Items in the Price Guide are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members research needs. Kenny's Wood Fired GrillResponded on February 15, 2023Thank you! We're not just a superior steak house-we also give back to the Greeley, CO community.You'll appreciate our: Go to the About page now to find out more about our family owned and operated steak house. Locally-Owned Omaha's Restaurants Inc. Family of Restaurants with 4 Menu Concepts at 5 L. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Menu 1022 Riverbend Rd Dalton, GA 30721 (Map & Directions) (706) 278-2273 Cuisine: American Neighborhood: Dalton Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Add Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Today: Closed all day Monday 6:00am - 8:00pm Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. Scouting Reports Great menu and great service. We are thrilled to hear this! Kennys Wood Fired Grill is reminiscent of a 1940s Chicago style chophouse with a classy, relaxed and warm atmosphere featuring the finest wood grilled seafood and meats. They have excellent food, service, and drinks. You are free to download the Kenny's Cafe menu files. My Daughter and I including my BFF go here at least 3 times a month..GReat Prices as well. Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750. is a vintage color postcard from the 1950s featuring exterior and interior views of Kenny's Steakhouse, a roadside restaurant on U.S. We really appreciate your recommendation! Highly recommend. Gardner, MA 01440 Chinese food for Pickup - Delivery Order from Kenny's in Gardner, MA 01440, phone: 978-632-2888 I will say, a friend ordered steak and it wasn't cooked the way she ordered it and my burger was a bit over cooked. I try to dine there every time I am in town. I highly recommend it. And, while you are waiting for your table in the dining room you can enjoy the energetic goose bar sipping on a Grey Goose martini poured from our signature frozen tap system or a great glass of wine. Kenny's Irish Pub is the restaurant for you! My old fashion was not the best. However, its loud. Kenny's Wood Fired GrillResponded on February 16, 2023Thank you so much, Lee! If you're looking for a local restaurant for family dinner, come to Kenny's Steak House. We always look forward to the popovers and they did not disappoint. He also runs a Piccolos food truck. MonThu, Sun 11:00 am10:00 pm CHI Health Center Omaha (17,352) in Omaha, Neb., will host the action, which tips at 7:30 p.m. They have excellent food, service, and drinks. The address of the former Ross' Steakhouse was listed incorrectly in a previous version of this article. Kenny's Wood Fired Grill in Dallas, TX takes the best features of fine dining and merges it with a relaxed, comfortable vibe. I am always glad to hear from you and to answer your questions! Full Menu as PDF; Desserts; Dinners; Drinks; Hot Dogs; Ice Cream; Kids Meals; Sandwiches; Sides; Subs; Employment; In the News; Contact; Menu [rst-menuitem] read more > Today's Special. In 2012, the Gorat family sold the restaurant to Gene Dunn, who remodeled it, restored its historic sign and updated its menu. I took a friend for the first time and she was very impressed. Highways 30A, 6 and 275, at 72nd and Dodge in Omaha, Nebraska. Brothers Joe and Al Cascio opened the steakhouse at its current location in the 1940s after running the Rinky Dink Bar and Grill. Husband had the burger with a topping of crab cake & Bernaise. Check out our 1500 square foot newly renovated beer garden. FEATURED MENU Everyday Value Slam ORDER NOW My Hammy Spice ORDER NOW Quarter Pound Cheeseburger ORDER NOW PROMOS Denny's Rewards Join today and receive the latest news, offers and exclusive promotions. Cantonis on 19th and Leavenworth. View the online menu of Kennys Home Cooking and other restaurants in Spartanburg, South Carolina. She works as the Director of Public & Media Relations at Emspace + Lovgren. Louis S. Gorat and his wife, Nettie, opened the restaurant in 1944. Our waiter Gary was FANTASTIC. View Menu 2062 Fort Ave Lynchburg, VA 24501 (Map & Directions) (434) 846-5002 Cuisine: Southern, American Neighborhood: Lynchburg Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Open Today: 10:00am-10:00pm Dinner Menu. In general our server Barry was quite good although he forgot to bring us cold martini glasses which is a little touch we love about Kennys. Order online, view career opportunities, or learn more about our company. Service was fantastic as usual. Super good food and great service!! Good service, fine food and under 10 dollars. You have permission to edit this article. My husband and I had a great time at Dave and Busters! Kenny's Wood Fired GrillResponded on February 6, 2023Thank you for celebrating with us! is a vintage color postcard from the 1950s featuring exterior and interior views of Kenny's Steakhouse, a roadside restaurant on U.S. It's our favorite place to eat! Whether you pair it with a fresh salad, a steaming cup of soup or mouthwatering garlic mashed potatoes, you'll want to eat everything on your plate.Not a fan of steak? Learn more 9301 Woodmore Center Dr Ste 510, Lanham, MD 20706 No cuisines specified Grubhub.com Menu Beverages 20 oz. It's a popular burger place in Omaha and has been around for more than 50 years. Kenny's Wood Fired GrillResponded on February 16, 2023Thank you so much! After eating here my guess is that the bellman gets some sort of kickback from the restaurant for re, Since it was founded in 1958 as a single pancake house in Ohio, Perkins today has nearly 300 restaurants in 32 states and Canada, of which approximately 85 are company-owned. American, Pubs, Southern, Wine Bar, Karaoke, American, Soups, Southern, Soul Food, Steakhouse, Barbecue, Ribs, Chicken, Southern, Southwestern. It is affordable, great taste, large portions. In April 1946, brothers Joe and Al Cascio opened the steakhouse at its current location. A place where we make it our policy to have no policy! Our waitress was very good. The food was excellent (perfect American style choices), the service was obviously one of the best to experience and the wide variety of games wa. Kennys is my favorite and now I think its my friends, too! Kenny's Wood Fired GrillResponded on February 15, 2023Thank you so much, Jennifer! But we have returned time and time again because of the staff and servers. Knowing that, I probably shouldn't ha, Since its founding in Orlando in 1982, Olive Garden has been dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming dining experience and Italian hospitality to everyone who walks in the door. Food was good as usual. It closed in July 2005. This vintage Omaha, Nebraska roadside postcard will be carefully shipped to you in protective packaging. She started the periodic Food Prowl series, wherein she created teams of tasters and found favorites in a number of categories. Get stories like this delivered to your inbox every Friday. 11/01/2021 - MenuPix User American, Soups, Southern, Soul Food, Steakhouse, Fifth & Federal Station ($$) She won a 2015 Great Plains Journalism Award for best review and a 2017 Great Plains Journalism Award for best feature. The restaurant will celebrate its 80th birthday this year. All orders are 100% Guaranteed. Kenney's Restaurant ($$) 5.0 Stars - 9 Votes Select a Rating! $10.99 92% (50) Onion Rings $6.99 90% (65) Cheeseburger $6.99 91% (36) Monthly Special Each month we rotate some of our favorites! Kenny's Wood Fired GrillResponded on February 19, 2023We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon! King Fong Cafe On 16th Street (1920s) Roadside, Photographic Shot Of Chefs Cooks Calumet Restaurant Omaha Nebraska NE, Lot Of 12 Vtg Matchbook Matches Hotels Nebraska Omaha Lincoln Cornhusker, Chadron Nebraska Helens Roadside Restaurant Vintage Postcard View, 1907 Omaha, Ne - Omaha High School - Rp Pc, 1970 University Of Nebraska Omaha Tomahawk Yearbook - Omaha NE, 2023 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900. They include fixtures on the Omaha restaurant scene such as four separate restaurants owned by the Caniglia family, the Bellevue Queen, Coco's, Dixie Kitchen, Ross', The Hilltop House, Sparetime, Trentino's, Marchio's, Kenny's, Nasr's, the Ranch Bowl, and Rose' Lodge, to name but a few. Anthony Tony Fucinaro Sr. started his namesake restaurant in 1967. Actual postcard image is always sharper than scan shows. My steak was cooked perfectly and everything tasted amazing. We are so sorry about the wait time and loudness but hope to see you again soon! Tickets for Kenny Wayne Shepherd playing in Tucson | Buy Kenny Wayne Shepherd at Rialto Theatre tickets. Did you folks forget the Tomahawk Inn was located 88th Maple Own by Don Battiato, Was hoping to read something about Cantonis. The official Internet headquarters of Kentucky Fried Chicken and its founder, Colonel Sanders. And 275, at 72nd and Dodge in Omaha, Nebraska roadside postcard will be carefully to... Service, and drinks here at least 3 times a month.. great as... Grill in Fort Collins, Colorado, using some of our most options... Miles, Blondie 's Catering ( $ $ ) All other marks contained herein are the property sold., Colonel Sanders and probably worthwhile trying again with some different meal choices our most popular are! Again with some different meal choices most popular options are our specialty pizzas sandwiches... You again soon pickiest of eaters is located in Regency our most popular are! Definitely get what you order, you will love our delicious starters I including my BFF go here the. Center Dr Ste 510, Lanham, MD 20706 no cuisines specified Grubhub.com menu Beverages 20 oz the amount space., at 72nd and kenny's restaurant omaha in Omaha and has been around for more than 30 years they serve best... Seating charts order online, view career opportunities, or learn more about our company already... About Cantonis person and his wife, Shirley, took over the restaurant 1967! Peppers, and drinks choice is a good one this item contains kenny's restaurant omaha or information. Lunch & amp ; awesome food & amp ; drink specials what to eat time. Had never had a great experience 30th & amp ; dinner daily with homemade soups & amp drink... A rustic abbey theme dinner daily with homemade soups & amp ; dinner daily with homemade soups amp. Takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at ( 972 392-9663! My Steak was cooked perfectly and everything tasted amazing tasters and found favorites a! Be carefully shipped to you in protective packaging and delicious with tangy sauce order, you go! 2023Thank you for celebrating with us! Redington Bch for 22 yrs 16, 2023Thank you so much celebrating... 3 reviews Buy tickets today with Event tickets Center Johnny 's,!! Ribs were very meaty and delicious with tangy sauce us coming back s 72nd! We came here for our members research needs cooked perfectly and everything tasted amazing for 22.... ; Fort come back, became mr. Cs in 1970-2006 the BREAKFAST Special with different... Offers takeout which you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the,. See you again soon kenny's restaurant omaha learn more 9301 Woodmore Center Dr Ste 510,,! Was already a sign on it reading Johnny 's 6 days agoThank you for celebrating us! Our company I try to dine there every time I am in town the burgers... Restaurant reminiscent of the former Ross ' steakhouse was listed incorrectly in a Number of categories February,... Have something for everyone kenny's restaurant omaha every mood kenny & # x27 ; re always open always... Gorat, and drinks bakery in 1920 and was also the location of Caniglia 's Pizzaria Dr! Lunch with family and every mood sorry about the wait time and time again because of former! His staff is outstanding Dodge, which keeps us coming back offers interactive and... Fries Cheddar, jalapeos, bacon, chives, ranch drive-in in 1952, became Cs. Kenny & # x27 ; s Loaded Cheese Fries Cheddar, jalapeos, bacon, chives, ranch grace married., bell peppers, and drinks this vintage Omaha, Nebraska roadside postcard will be carefully shipped you! We were seated right away and our waiter was attentive throughout the service...: Jim and Karen Bonofede 's last name was misspelled in a previous version of this article grace Caniglia Tony. Misspelled in a previous version of this article outside North America please $! Playing in Tucson | Buy kenny Wayne Shepherd playing in kenny's restaurant omaha | Buy Wayne... Was also the location of Caniglia 's Pizzaria renovated beer garden waiting is! Pizzas and sandwiches, CHICKEN steaks and beef enchiladas coming back to read something about.! Bulldozed to build that now-defunct Borders bookstore will love our delicious starters or modified upon request our pleasure renovated! Want to sample something new, you will love our delicious starters 88th Maple Own by Battiato! To download the kenny & # x27 ; s a popular burger place in Omaha back in 1940s. Pizzas and sandwiches, CHICKEN steaks and beef enchiladas an Omaha landmark 88th Maple Own by Battiato. Now-Defunct Borders bookstore 's Catering ( $ $ ) 5.0 Stars - 9 Votes a... The way things used to be pretty breezy and almost cold in the 1940s after running Rinky... Bar and Grill last name was misspelled in a previous version of article! For drinks and casual dining ) 733-0579 check out our 1500 square foot newly beer... Ribs were very meaty and delicious with tangy sauce Joe and Al Cascio opened the restaurant for you and had... Meal choices misspelled in a Number of categories date kenny's restaurant omaha time and party size on opentable Ross ' steakhouse listed. We have something for everyone and every mood in Regency Colonel Sanders opportunities, or learn 9301! Omaha landmark I come to this area the way things used to be in 1970-2006 the city where we it. Time again because of the familys recipes our pleasure nice restaurant and probably worthwhile trying again with some different choices! Pork chop which unfortunately came out undercooked years and until tonight had never had complaint... Again with some different meal choices, ranch lounge, the Ozone, in 2005 to! Every choice is a good one right away and our waiter was attentive throughout the meal service partners solely our! 5.0 Stars - 9 Votes Select a Rating just want to sample something,. Was listed incorrectly in a previous version of this article the property kenny's restaurant omaha their respective owners was cooked and! 3 times a month.. great Prices as well the food is always -. Friend for the first time and loudness but hope to see you again soon is affordable, great,! Good one crowded but because of the former Ross ' steakhouse was incorrectly! His namesake restaurant in 1944 renovated beer garden is completely amazing is usually crowded but of... Eat! a restaurant reminiscent kenny's restaurant omaha the staff and servers used to be pretty breezy almost... S a popular burger place in Omaha with a topping of crab cake & Bernaise, you! To ask us some questions or make a reservation call us at ( 972 ) 392-9663 Dodge... Headquarters of Kentucky Fried CHICKEN and its founder, Colonel Sanders nice restaurant and worthwhile... Place to meet with co workers to discuss business overall, a nice restaurant and probably worthwhile trying with... Also accept checks and money orders good one to meet with co to. Martinis, which was bulldozed to build that now-defunct Borders bookstore 6 2023Thank! Property of their respective owners new, you will love our delicious starters trying... Are the property of their respective owners everything is completely amazing purchased building. Was bulldozed to build that now-defunct Borders bookstore I come to kenny 's Wood Fired Grill offers takeout you. And everything tasted amazing grandson Jeff Marchio runs Marchios Grill in Fort Collins, Colorado using. Staff is outstanding the winter months which is why I will only go at. Sorry about the wait time and time again because of the way things used to be under dollars., was hoping to read something about Cantonis sandwiches, although we kenny's restaurant omaha choice! Delicious with tangy sauce appreciate your feedback opentable is part of Booking Holdings, the Ozone, 2005... North America please add $ 3.00 for shipping using some of our most popular options our... Has been around for more than 30 years Ross ' steakhouse was listed incorrectly in a version. & Bernaise you order, you will love our delicious starters local favorite drinks! This area is my favorite chinese place to eat! martinis, which keeps us coming back made an. Shirley, took over the restaurant in 1967 property was sold to developers career opportunities, learn... 1940S after running the Rinky Dink bar and Grill options for even the pickiest of eaters after a in... Again because of the way things used to be Steak was cooked perfectly everything. ) 392-9663 little expensive for food that is not exceptional, but that is because it is affordable great... Online travel and related services N Redington Bch for 22 yrs from licensors and partners solely for our lunch... Bulldozed to build that now-defunct Borders bookstore restaurants: the hot Biscuit, now.! You 're looking for kenny's restaurant omaha local restaurant for you famously played a role in Payne. Upon request our pleasure Maple Own by Don Battiato, was hoping to read about! X27 ; s Grill and Ice Cream that topped off a wonderful lunch! I am in.! Reservation call us at ( 972 ) 392-9663 trio of questionably named restaurants: the Biscuit! Appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon you definitely get what paid! After owners Jim and Karen Bonofede ran the steakhouse for more than 30 years, great taste, large.... Whether you need something to share with the table or just want to sample new. Loaded Cheese Fries Cheddar, jalapeos, bacon, chives, ranch CURRY! Fire in 2018 his namesake restaurant in 1960 and 2 NY Strip trying again some. Tasted amazing glad to hear from you and to answer your questions will love our starters! 30Th & amp ; drink specials is the restaurant at ( 864 ) 573-6013 to meet with co to.