or trash of any kind. Lakeridge is a neighborhood in Torrington, Connecticut. Where can I find my parking stall number? A late fee of $25 will be The private driveway has an extra parking space, and room for two other cars. Unauthorized vehicles can be removed at any time from a private stall by contacting One or more required fields below have not been completed. On the second level is a primary bedroom with a full bath, 2 additional bedrooms and a full bath. HOA fees are due on the 1st of every month. 17. This propertys flood risk is not changing. This is a 3-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,525 sqft property. . Smoking is prohibited inside any unit or on the grounds of Lake Ridge Condominiums. Homes in . This propertys wildfire risk is increasing. for removal of all pet waste and replacement of damaged landscaped from pets. For purposes of budgeting, the monthly cost of fees would be $726.00. Neighborhoods.com and our partner agents are not affiliated with or sponsored by communities or their associations. During your real estate search in Torrington, it is important to research all monthly fees. 14. No financial or legal advice provided. Compass 2023. the visitor stalls only after the owner has received written approval from . Superb, location has woods across the street, few homes and hiking trails, stables and garden area are within a short walk on a country road with no homes. Heating. One of few in the community of Lakeridge. Contact the post office on 800 East. Gorgeous hardwood floors, a fieldstone fireplace and an updated kitchen with crisp white cabinets and stone tiled backsplash are just some of the features you'll appreciate in this 3-story condo. Where can I find my parking stall number? Create an account to connect with your community, management, association or board and easily stay on top of news and notices. Feed. Note: On Association fees there is a monthly maintenance fee of $272 and a quarterly fee of $778 for the District Fee. We show it as a combined monthly fee of $531 for budgeting and mortgage purposes only. allowed. This website may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this website. From Gate House Turn Right Which Is Ledge Drive. ****Note: 30-day minimum rental, no exceptions****. Tenants should contact their landlord or unit owner with questions and/or complaints. . Click here to watch our Video Tour, then click here to learn more about owning a home at Lakeridge. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed, Last check for updates: about 15 hours ago, Price History for 294 Cliffside Dr #294, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties #170422851. Who do I contact if a breezeway light is out or for building maintenance issues? 4. Loft on third floor is used as bedroom - can be fantastic office/library. Having a part-time management board keeps the HOA fee lower while delivering the same level of attention to issues at the complex. Why don't we have a full-time company managing Lake Ridge? Lakeridge: Torrington: $570 : Mountain Ridge: Torrington: $264 : Oak Meadow Estates: Torrington: $216 : Squire Hill Condo: Torrington: $191 : Torringford Ridge . During your real estate search in Torrington, it is important to research all monthly fees. a product of First Street Foundation. Where can my guests park overnight? Lakeridge - A Gated Community In The Berkshire Foothills | Torrington CT How do I report a Lake Ridge rule violation? Sell My Home. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the development and maintenance of SpaceRentGuide.com and I genuinely appreciate your support. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the development and maintenance of SpaceRentGuide.com and I genuinely appreciate your support. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited. How do I contact the HOA? No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. On the third floor is a 4th bedroom which has wall to wall carpeting and vaulted ceilings. There are currently 0 recently sold homes for sale in Lakeridge at a median listing price of $160K. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. No, the owners have elected not to have satellite dishes installed throughout the complex. If you have more than 3 singles or more than one family, you are in violation of Orem City law. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Sorry, we can't find any similar homes at this time. Data last updated on 01/04/2019 03:57 PM.The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the SMARTMLS Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms, and is provided by SMARTMLS through a licensing agreement. In addition to monthly fee of $294, there is a quarterly fee of $1,385 paid to Lakeridge. 12. A completely renovated kitchen is bright, easy to work with serving bar to dining area. Consisting of 474 homes of varying sizes, the community has been home to generations of residents who have enjoyed the wooded hills, various lakes and ponds, as well as walking trails, riding trails and countless other amenities. Photos may be virtually staged or digitally enhanced and may not reflect actual property conditions. In addition to houses in Lakeridge, there. Utilities Not included. Lakeridge Association and Lakeridge Tax District. . townhome located at 335 Ledge Dr Unit 335, Torrington, CT 06790 on sale now for $159900. 390 Trailsend Dr #390, Torrington, CT 06790, 390 Trailsend Dr #000390, Torrington, CT 06790. Members get daily listing updates. Country Living is located in Torrington, CT. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Connecticut? You can also click the 'Forgot Password' link to reset your credentials. The corner home has an open floor plan on first floor with step-down living room with fireplace and monitor heating system and half bath. Lakeridge. Redfin is redefining real estate and the home buying process in Lakeridge with industry-leading technology, full-service agents, and lower fees that provide a better value for Redfin buyers and sellers. Click Here to Search for Condos for Sale in Torrington, Connecticut on Realtor.com. On the main level you'll find the living room, dining area and kitchen, all with beautiful hardwood floors. Find your dream home in Lakeridge using the tools above. Lakeridge was built in phases from 1976 to the early 1980's. Lakeridge was built in phases from 1976 to the early 1980's. Lakeridge offers Tennis, Tennis Lessons, a Pro Tennis Shop, Kayaking and Canoeing, Swimming, Pools, Walking and Hiking Trails, Skiing, a Sports Field, Summer Camp, a Fitness Center - for Families, Couples and Individuals. directly to report any violations regarding pets. When is the annual general home owner meeting? Lots of Potential in this 7 room home. Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered for sale. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. The average HOA fee is $309 per month. The email address you entered already has a Concierge Plus account. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Lakeridge was built in phases from 1976 to the early 1980's. Request Info. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Property Details Townhouse architecture $3,027.00 taxes 1979 built 2 Garage Size Interior Features Washer Electric dryer Electric range Dishwasher Refrigerator Electric heat Baseboard heat Lakeridge Homeowners Association How do I report a Lake Ridge rule violation? Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an HOA Fees. 8. Who do I contact if a breezeway light is out or for building maintenance issues? A completely renovated kitchen is bright, easy to work with serving bar to dining area. 11. There are two bedrooms with loft as office or third bedroom. Unit owners should contact the HOA using the contact information provided in their monthly billing statement. From the previous residents or contact the post office on 800 East. Lakeridge is a scenic, gated community located in the heart of Litchfield County of Northwestern Connecticut, nestled on 235 beautiful acres of protected forest preserve and just two hours from both New York and Boston. When is my HOA fee due? Kitchen and bathrooms, dressing area are refurbished, and kitchen and bathrooms have granite countertops and newer cabinets. Neighborhood stats provided by third party data sources. The master bedroom has a 25' ceiling, has a king-size bed and full bath en suite . Loft on third floor is used as bedroom - can be fantastic office/library. Neighborhoods.com is not affiliated with the builder, developer, or the association of any communities displayed on this website. Squire Hill HOA Torrington, CT. Before buying in Squire Hill HOA you will want to check out their reserve funds, budgets, bylaws as well as the rules and restrictions of the community. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. 14. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Take a ride to the stables and garden area. 1976. An ideal home in a recreational community. SUBJECT MESSAGE Street View A lush, lovely treetop home with contemporary, ski house appointments - A new home inside. Can I leave my personal items in the breezeway? Median Sale Price . Interior hosts 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths one with a claw foot tub, living room/dining room combo, kitchen has tin ceilings, den/office space on upper level with built ins, full basement, walk-up attic great for storage.