WebCERAMIC HEATER with LOGIC CENTER REMOTE CONTROL MODEL 5572 Vista Posterior This Heater is intended for use as supplemental heat. Please refer to National Electric Code (NEC) Article 547-7 (2008), or applicable state or local codes or standards relating to electrical requirements for Agricultural Buildings. If this occurs, move the Heater to another location. What caused this? I'll post as soon as I have more info. WebHow to repair My Lasko heater that won't turn on Jon's Fix-it 316 subscribers 4.6K views 3 years ago The heater power switch would turn on, but the fan didn't run and no heat came out. I felt cheated and disrespected. Once you mail the receiptshow can they say that they never got it? Do not open your Lasko tower fan under any circumstances. They are dark grey with silver front Poor performance of the fan/motor The device may overheat due to the lackluster performance of the fan and its motor. Answer this question . 1,125,924 phone calls and 1,350,587 emails to help find the right solution. Poor performance of the fan/motor The device may overheat due to the lackluster performance of the fan and its motor. WebLasko's #5538 Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control and Save-Smart Technology, features a large digital read-out and offers safe ceramic comfort for your home. What should I do? WebHow to repair My Lasko heater that won't turn on Jon's Fix-it 316 subscribers 4.6K views 3 years ago The heater power switch would turn on, but the fan didn't run and no heat came out. We have a Rental Business, and bought numerous Lasko Space Heaters, and Fans. Many electronics companies make it difficult to find replacement parts that work with their products. I checked the fuse, it's OK. It runs way past temp that it set on. I found the receipts, and read the receipts and numbers from the machines and the cords, over the phone. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. After the Heater has cooled down, plug the unit into a 120V~ electrical outlet and follow the operation instructions described in this manual. When cleaning the exterior of the fan, use a soft cloth. Why does my Lasko heater keep shutting off? Press the TEMP button, then set. Heaters may have high temperatures if running for a long period of time, so they have a safety mechanism put in place to make sure it does not overheat to prevent damage to itself or its surroundings. DO NOT return products without an RA or the warranty claim will not be processed.WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: This warranty does not apply if the product was damaged or failed because of accident, improper handling or operation, shipping damage, abuse, misuse, unauthorized repairs made or attempted, or the use of the product for commercial or non-residential service. I have one of these and all of a sudden it shut off and so i clicked the reset button on the heaters plugin like i usually do and now its stuck and idk what to do this is my second one in my house and i just bought it last week, DarryG - 1999 Olds 88 Blinker Lights don't work. Bought this heater at Bed Bath and Beyond for a small bathroom. Or fastest delivery Thu, Mar 2. I went back down to check on it, THANK The LORD I did - within 30 minutes the plate and screw of the outlet was so hot we could barely touch it along with the cord. Lasko Heater Wont Turn On [7 Easy Solutions] 1. Cool air goes into the bottom of this powerful unit and circulates out through the top as warm air. I removed the heater and purchased another brand. Had a blinking number 88 on the screen.Whats wrong with it. Replace all batteries of a set at the same time. Companies displayed may pay us to be Authorized or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. Read full answer If you try to change it via the unit or remote it still flashes 88. One more expense, but, they would have replaced 2 of the 4 bad units. Then, I never received anything, so I called them again. Finally I did receive some communication that a someone would contact me shortly. Damaged Circuit Breaker 4. There were 18 reports of minor burn damage to floors or carpets. Do not mix old and new batteries. It flashes this immediately after turning on, not after being run. In my opinion of the events, Lasko Company is NOT an honorable, decent Company. WebFan & Heater Combos Filters, Parts & Accessories Table Top Heaters Touching any button will reillumination the lights to 100%. possibly one side of your signal flasher is out turn on emergency flashers to locate one flasher then you can locate the other. The fan is not designed to take the place of a furnace, it's more of a supplemental heat source. I was troubleshooting why the heat would cut out and found this when I pulled the fireplace. It turns out that Im not alone. It can only resume operation when the user resets the unit. Recommended Replacement Electric Fireplace For 2003 Travel Supreme, Replacement 30" Fireplace for 2012 Tiffin Phaeton, Recommended Replacement Rod And Handle For A Gray Water Tank Waste Valve, Rough Opening Required for Furrion 34" Electric Fireplace # FF34SW15ABL, Needed Cutout Dimensions for the Furrion RV Electric Fireplace with Logs. To fix this, you will need to open the device by simply following the first few steps of our fan replacement guide. (Valid in the USA, its Territories, and CANADA Only)NEW 6/21. Answer this question . It is not intended to be used in commercial, industrial or agricultural settings. Then, they said that they only received one cord. And, they also claimed that the numbers from the cords and machines, were 10 years old. Check if there are any visible loose parts or objects anywhere in the heater. To keep using the heater, simply change the setting to high heat or low heat. Heater wont run. Sep 12, 2009 1997 Oldsmobile 88. FREE delivery Sun, Mar 5. WebCERAMIC HEATER with LOGIC CENTER REMOTE CONTROL MODEL 5572 Vista Posterior This Heater is intended for use as supplemental heat. Contact the Lasko customer service department to obtain a Return Authorization (RA). You can get advice on what type of fan to choose for your bedroom or dormitory, what type of portable heater is best for you, how to choose a humidifier and more. After taking this into the dealership they are indicating its working fine when removed and that its due to the fireplace overheating from poor airflow. FREE delivery Sun, Mar 5. WebFan & Heater Combos Filters, Parts & Accessories Table Top Heaters check out the. Need Help? 4.5 (2,682) $3999. Do not open your Lasko tower fan under any circumstances. Fan-forced heat is delivered at floor level for all-over warmth starting at your feet. So, I did all that. Temperature Issue 5. Dusty Air Filter. This Heater is for residential use only. Or fastest delivery Thu, Mar 2. DISPOSITION: Corrugated packaging materials are recyclable. 6. And of course there's no user guide to even tell me what the error code means. Had a blinking number 88 on the screen.Whats wrong with it. All the functions performed with the Remote Control work identically to the manual controls. Fan-forced heat is delivered at floor level for all-over warmth starting at your feet. Dusty Air Filter. The device may overheat due to the lackluster performance of the fan and its motor. Before making repairs or adjustments, refer to your Lasko users manual for relevant insights and solutions. That's you not lasko. I just got the CD08200 heater, all three red lights on top were blinking. WebLasko's #5538 Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control and Save-Smart Technology, features a large digital read-out and offers safe ceramic comfort for your home. You want to make sure the inlet and outlets of the fireplace Put the back back on. The Lasko manual advises its owners to clean their Lasko device every two weeks, as dust or gunk building up within the heater can cause the device to overheat too soon. Furrion Electric Fireplace Crystals Only Light Up In One Corner. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. When you reach the temperature at which you want to set the unit, the set temperature will flash several times and then the display will return to indicate the current room temperature and will gradually change as the room temperature changes. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. To test this, simply remove all other devices from the outlet and then test the heater. Helpful product guides: I will contact the company and update this review. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. I bought a used Reflection 150 series with this fireplace last month. The Lasko CD08200 has a built-in 1-hour timer setting to shut the device off as a safety measure to prevent overheating. Lasko offers nearly any part or accessory you might need to replace through its website. WebLaskos Automatic Airflow Heaters use fan-forced circulation for full-body comfort and consistent heat output to maintain your warmth comfort zone. Always purchase the correct size and grade of battery most suitable for the intended use. Worked ok. One went into bathroom and power was off on the outlets. This Heater is not suitable for use in agricultural facilities including areas where livestock, poultry or other animals are confined. If the fan still wont work, contact Laskos customer service department at 800-233-0268 during regular business hours. anything else will show the appropriate E and a number error. Lasko ceramic heaters wont work with a dirty filter. Your Lasko heater beeps but doesnt turn on because of a dirty filter, thermal overload, temperature problem, cracked heat tube, and faulty circuit breaker. Welcome to Big Red Bounce inflatables. But still work.. Overheating Problem 6. Your Lasko heater beeps but doesnt turn on because of a dirty filter, thermal overload, temperature problem, cracked heat tube, and faulty circuit breaker. 6 pages. This page was generated at 12:19 PM. Faulty Power Outlet 3. Do not place your fan near an open window where it may become wet. They claim to have received a cord Well, that proves that something was bought, and mailed (Plus, I had read the receipts on the phone before mailing them) I took a picture of what was left in the garage (boxes and units), before discarding everything, and made a copy of when the rental units were purchased, which was not yet 5 years That, should have proven that we had been good customers, had bought many units, and the copy of the property, being less than 5 yearsproved the purchase to likely be less than 5 And who would have bought the space heaters the same day as the rental units? It's there something wrong? Get buying tips about Heating and Cooling Systems delivered to your inbox. Not Being Plugged Properly 2. It flashes this immediately after turning on, not after being run. Install the thermostat in the proper place and away from a highly cool or hot place. WebFan & Heater Combos Filters, Parts & Accessories Table Top Heaters LASKO PRODUCTS, LLC LIMITED WARRANTY (VALID IN THE USA, ITS TERRITORIES, AND CANADA ONLY)WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS: This product is warranted against defects in workmanship and/or materials.HOW LONG THIS WARRANTY LASTS: This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product and lasts for three (3) years from the date of original purchase or until the original purchaser of the product sells or transfers the product, whichever first occurs.WHAT LASKO WILL DO: Lasko will, at its sole option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be defective or replace the whole product with the same or comparable model. WebLaskos Automatic Airflow Heaters use fan-forced circulation for full-body comfort and consistent heat output to maintain your warmth comfort zone. To test this, simply unplug the device from the outlet and try to see if another device works in that outlet. This may require assistance from an electrician to replace the outlet or to check that the circuit breakers are feeding power to the outlet. with the unit plugged in and the on-off pressed, the display shows 88:88. Sep 12, 2009 1997 Oldsmobile 88. If your Heater shuts off unexpectedly or fails to operate, the previously mentioned safety feature may have been activated to prevent overheating. A Tip-Over Switch is built in to prevent operation if the Heater is tipped over. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! They said that they no longer produce that model (that explains why we had so much bad luck with our units.) Fan-forced heat is delivered at floor level for all-over warmth starting at your feet. when the unit displays 88:88 it indicates an off power condition. This sounds like a fault with the cables routing to the mainboard or perhaps the ACLI feature on the cable. The outlet is the wire mesh on the front of the fireplace and the outlet is the vent on the top of the fireplace.Once you have checked the inlets and outlets and made any adjustments, you can unplug the fireplace for 15-20 minutes to reset the circuit board. Remove batteries from equipment that is not to be used for an extended period of time. For maximal performance, clean your Lasko tower fan regularly with a standard vacuum and brush attachment. There were problems. Should either the cable or plug feature any damage, follow this ACLI safety plug + cable replacement guide to get it fixed. Need a Part?Please Do Not Return Product to Store! 1 answer. It worked for me! I called an electrician and he explained all this to me. Video of the Day Step 2: Test the Outlet Plug another appliance into the same outlet to test the outlet. DO NOT IMMERSE HEATER IN WATER. Clean the Heater only with a vacuum equipped with a brush attachment; the vacuum will remove the lint and dirt from the surface of the Heater. Vacuum intake grills every two weeks; this will help to maintain the optimum Heater performance. Use a toothbrush or other soft bristle brush to gently loosen any dirt not removed by the vacuum. NEVER attempt to take apart the Heater. Clean the body of the Heater with a soft cloth only. NEVER use ALCOHOL or SOLVENTS such as gasoline, benzene, paint thinner, or other harsh cleaners. All Rights Reserved. I think there needs to be some type of legal action taken against this company. If SET isn't pressed the unit will time out and show 88:88 again. WebError message 88 on lasko heater Read full answer Be the first to answer Nov 22, 2013 Heating & Cooling 0answers I have a Lasko ceramic heater that keeps shutting down & when it does all the lights blink and 88 blinks where it shows the temperature. WebLaskos Automatic Airflow Heaters use fan-forced circulation for full-body comfort and consistent heat output to maintain your warmth comfort zone. Dec 10, 2022 THIS Heater DOES NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF NEC ARTICLE 547-7 (2008). After the Heater has cooled down, plug the unit into a 120V~ electrical outlet and follow the operation instructions described in this manual. it just happened to mine! The fan will continue to run for 15 seconds after the heater element is turned off. Identified by model CD08200. Unsubscribe easily. Continue with Recommended Cookies, Home Lasko Lasko CC23630 Revolution Full-Room Heater with Digital Remote Control Instruction Manual, Have a Question? After a few days I get a response with ways to troubleshoot and reset the heater. SHAME on Lasko Company for producing bad space heaters, and mistreating and disrespecting customers. Fan-forced heat is delivered at floor level for all-over warmth starting at your feet. WebLasko Electric Ceramic Space Heater with Tip-Over Safety Switch for Home, Overheat Protection, Thermostat and Extra Long Cord, 2 Speeds, 9.2 Inches, Dark Gray, 1500W, 754201. You want to make sure the inlet and outlets of the fireplace Check if the ACLI plug has any damage to the casing, prongs, or buttons. 2000-2022 Home Depot. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. WebTo help ensure your lasko heater job is a smooth, and hassle-free process, we will pair you with local Moscow, Idaho professionals who are qualified and experienced with lasko heater and similar services. Heater wont run. Grim accumulation in the air filter is one of the primary reasons for which the Lasko ceramic heater keeps shutting off. If an overheat temperature is reached, the Heater will automatically shut off. This year alone, we bought 8 Lasko Space Heaters and 6 Lasko fans. We seldom use the items. Just threw out the box. So, I contacted the Company. The Best Benefits of HughesNet for the Home Internet User, How to Maximize Your HughesNet Internet Services, Get the Best AT&T Phone Plan for Your Family, Floor & Decor: How to Choose the Right Flooring for Your Budget, Choose the Perfect Floor & Decor Stone Flooring for Your Home, How to Find Athleta Clothing That Fits You, How to Dress for Maximum Comfort in Athleta Clothing, Update Your Homes Interior Design With Raymour and Flanigan, How to Find Raymour and Flanigan Home Office Furniture. If you try to change it via the unit or remote it still flashes 88. Be sure the power cord is plugged into a working electrical outlet. If you have 3 heaters well that is just stupid if you run them at the same time. Lasko space heaters come with a 3-year limited warranty and are equipped with safety features such as cold-touch appearance and automatic overheat protection. DO NOT DISPOSE OF BATTERIES IN FIRE. Turn your system on and use the (+) or (-) buttons to adjust the temperature. Ill try the breaker first, fingers crossed! More Buying Choices. How to Troubleshoot a Lasko Ceramic-Element Space Heater Step 1: Make Sure It's Plugged In Make sure that the ceramic heater is plugged into the electrical outlet fully. If your fan does not start, try plugging it into another electrical outlet. The heater was on low at the time and I had been using it for about an hour. I would NOT recommend this heater to ANYONE. I would not recommend Lasko products. FREE delivery Sun, Mar 5. To increase the heat, change the setting to High Heat. WebTo help ensure your lasko heater job is a smooth, and hassle-free process, we will pair you with local Moscow, Idaho professionals who are qualified and experienced with lasko heater and similar services. I am looking into this right now. How to Troubleshoot a Lasko Ceramic-Element Space Heater Step 1: Make Sure It's Plugged In Make sure that the ceramic heater is plugged into the electrical outlet fully. Bladeless heaters and fans offer a safe option for room comfort in a compact, streamlined design. Always unplug the unit before vacuuming. Heater is less than a year old.. Press the same two buttons together again to change the display back to Fahrenheit. If you try to change it via the unit or remote it still flashes 88. I purchased this trailer in June of last year. A link has directed you to this review. WebTower 1500-Watt Electric Portable Ceramic Oscillating Space Heater with Digital Remote Control Laskos compact, yet powerful space heater Laskos compact, yet powerful space heater can be easily moved from room-to-room for added warmth. when the unit displays 88:88 it indicates an off power condition. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. 0 helpful. Lasko CC23630 Revolution Full-Room Heater with Digital Remote Control, Lasko 2519M Remote Control Wind Tower Fan Instruction Manual, Lasko CT32791 Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control Instruction Manual, Lasko 5160 Digital Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control User Manual, Revolution Full-Room Heater with Digital Remote Control. Perhaps searching about those three lights may provide answers? What should I do? If you lose your remote control, please call Customer Service to order a replacement at (800) 233-0268, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST. In order to fix the device, it must be shut off and allowed to cool down for 10 minutes which will also trigger the reset mechanism and allow the device to function normally again. So, the excuses for not honoring the warranty: don't make the same models, models are 10 years old, missing a cord, missing receipts. Heater will run on LOW heat when ambient temperature reaches set temperature and will continue to run on LOW heat until ambient temperature reaches 2 degrees Fahrenheit above set temperature. Cool air goes into the bottom of this powerful unit and circulates out through the top as warm air. Did not have good luck with some units. anything else will show the appropriate E and a number error. Unplug the Heater and wait 10 minutes for the Heater to cool down. 6. After looking at all these reviews I wonder if most customers are treated the same. THIS Heater DOES NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF NEC ARTICLE 500 (2008). The outlet burned and circuit breaker tripped. For safe operation, only use your Lasko tower fan in a room with a working smoke detector. Does Furrion RV Fireplace F30SW15ABL Need Vent Cut Open to Install in Cabinet, Where Does Heat Blow Out of Furrion RV Electric Fireplace, Furrion Fireplace Throwing 88 Error Code After Inlet/Outlet Is Cleaned, Recessed Dimensions of Furrion Fireplace # F30SW15ABL, Comparing Furrion and Greystone Fireplaces for RVs, Cutout for Furrion RV Electric Fireplace 26-1/4" W x 16-1/4" H, Where Does Furrion RV Electric Fireplace F30SW15ABL Vent, Can 30 Inch Furrion Electric Fireplace be Mounted in a Walll, Troubleshooting 88 Error Code On Furrion RV Electric Fireplace, Furrion Electric Fireplace Shows 88 Error Code, Can Furrion Fireplace Furrion Fireplace part # F30SW15ABL Fit Opening Dimensions of 28-1/2" by 18", Is The FF30SW15A-BL The Same As The F30SW15ABL, Furrion RV Electric Fireplace Install Instruction, Will Furrion 30 Electric Fireplace # F30SW15ABL Sit Flush Against Wall, Necessary Clearance to Other Objects When Installing Furrion F30SW15ABL RV Fireplace, Does Furrion 30" Electric Fireplace F30SW15ABL Have Internal Fan for Pushing Out Heat, Can Furrion Fireplace for RV Have Flame Display without Heater On, LED Lamp on Furrion RV Fireplace Lighting Up and Fireplace Stops Heating, Could Furrion RV Fireplace Fit 2012 Forest River Cedar Creek, Can An Electric RV Fireplace Be Converted To Run Off Of 12 VDC, Accessing Back of Furrion Fireplace Installed in RV to Reset By Unplugging, Finding The Correct RV Fireplace For A 2020 Allegro Open Road 34PA Motorhome. What should I do? To deactivate the Auto Eco function, turn the Unit off or press the button. Ceramic heat offers 1500 watts of quick, comforting warmth with patented blower technology to deliver warmth quickly. If your Lasko tower fan wont respond to your remote control, you may be out of range. However, the first thing you should check is the filter. melg New Member Join Date: Oct 2013 Posts: 4 So.before doing business with Lasko Companythink about this story. I had the same error on mine. 4.5 (2,682) $3999. It's there something wrong? Make certain the batteries in the remote control are new and properly installed. NOTE: In Auto Eco, the Unit will display the current room temperature inFahrenheit. $110.88. WebWe've spoken with Furrion about your same issue with another customer and they informed us that the 88 error code on your Furrion fireplace means the blower fan is overheating. WebThe Lasko manual advises its owners to clean their Lasko device every two weeks, as dust or gunk building up within the heater can cause the device to overheat too soon. Verified Tim H. : Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Produced to make sure you know what you are getting and you get exactly what you need. It is not intended to be used in commercial, industrial or agricultural settings. Why does my Lasko heater keep shutting off? $110.88. A thermal overload protector is built in to prevent overheating. 0 helpful. Lasko CT32791 Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS Read carefully before attempting to, IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS OPERATING MANUAL DIGITAL CERAMIC TOWER HEATER with REMOTE CONTROL MODEL 5160 This Heater is intended for, Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control Instruction Manual Since 1906 Used for Model: CT30796 Register Your Product Today, Your email address will not be published. $110.88. I purchased the Lasko Designer Ceramic Heater #6435 on December 27th, 2019. Or fastest delivery Thu, Mar 2. The remote controls range is 15 feet, and you must point it directly at the fans control panel. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. WARNING To reduce the risk of electrical shock and fire please observe the following instructions. WebLasko's cyclonic ceramic space heaters circulate air evenly throughout the room for immediate warmth. No manuals so Im grateful for this forum. DO NOT cover Power Cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings as this may cause cord to overheat. Reply. It flashes this immediately after turning on, not after being run. Video of the Day Step 2: Test the Outlet Plug another appliance into the same outlet to test the outlet. Always use handle when moving this Heater. Temperature Issue 5. This Heater is for residential use only. WebThe Lasko CD08200 is part of the Space Heaters test program at Consumer Reports. WebTo help ensure your lasko heater job is a smooth, and hassle-free process, we will pair you with local Moscow, Idaho professionals who are qualified and experienced with lasko heater and similar services. This Heater is for residential use only. PARTS FOR DISCONTINUED, OBSOLETE AND CERTAIN OTHER PRODUCTS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE. To get started: Locate the thermostat on your Lasko heater (will be digital for newer models). Email: producthelp@lasko.com Our Customer Service team is available to assist you with product and service questions, and replacement parts. Ensure the batteries are installed correctly with regards to polarity (+ and -). Incidents/Injuries: Lasko received a total of 36 reports of the electrical connection overheating with no reports of injury. Plus, I now have two space heaters that work fine. So, I do not know if they are a good product, or not. What to look for when buying a space heater. Lasko offers a one-year or longer warranty on all of its products (the length of the warranty depends on the product). Extremely disappointed. Be sure the power cord is plugged into a working electrical outlet. Clean the battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation. Grim accumulation in the air filter is one of the primary reasons for which the Lasko ceramic heater keeps shutting off. The site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program,an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. SERVICING: For servicing, other than general user maintenance, please contact Customer Service at (800) 233-0268, Monday through Friday, from 8am-5pm Eastern. Opened the back of fire place, Moved the fan manually. Cleaning the Heater regularly will help to maintain its efficiency. You want to make sure the inlet and outlets of the fireplace The solution was 1) cut an extra hole behind the fireplace (not visible) and 2) the pop-up TV must be up for airflow. DO NOT run Power Cord under carpeting. When the power button is pressed, the device does not turn on. Answer this question . Always unplug the unit before vacuuming. Locate the Power Cord so the Heater or other objects are not resting on it. Installed the unit. I have 2 Lasko towers. WebThe Lasko manual advises its owners to clean their Lasko device every two weeks, as dust or gunk building up within the heater can cause the device to overheat too soon. Repair or replace the faulty and old aged thermostat. The people answering the phones were professional & knowledgeable. 97 olds 88, left turn signal not blinking. This Heater is for residential use only. If it doesnt, it is most likely that there is an issue with the outlet and not the device. 1 answer. Remote controls for other appliances or electronic equipment can sometimes interfere with the operation of this Heater. Released: December 19th, 2016. Created to make sure you have all the answers to your questions, from real experts. It literally worked for 5 minutes, then started flashing "88." You want to make sure the inlet and outlets of the fireplace are free of install debris and allowed proper air flow. I did a little research online to see if someone else was having this issue. Avoid alcohol or other solvents. Dirty Heater 7. Lasko designs and builds air purifiers, fans, heaters, humidifiers and more. I checked the fuse, it's OK. It is not intended to be used in commercial, industrial or agricultural settings. They are dark grey with silver front CUSTOMER SERVICE:Toll-Free (800) 233-0268. i have a buderous logano g115 oil heater/water boiler system the temperature relief valve on the top of the unit keeps hitting 210 deg and letting go it has a constant drizzle out of hte drain p Unplug the Heater and wait 10 minutes for the Heater to cool down. melg New Member Join Date: Oct 2013 Posts: 4 WebThe Lasko manual advises its owners to clean their Lasko device every two weeks, as dust or gunk building up within the heater can cause the device to overheat too soon. Weblasko 's cyclonic ceramic space Heaters circulate air evenly throughout the room for immediate warmth circulate air throughout! So I called an electrician to replace the faulty and old aged thermostat it this. Lasko Company for producing bad space Heaters test program at Consumer reports it literally for! And machines, were 10 years old place and away from a cool. Outlet to test this, simply unplug the Heater or other harsh cleaners not removed by vacuum. Temperature inFahrenheit try plugging it into another electrical outlet unplug the Heater or harsh. Resume operation when the unit off or Press the same time overheat temperature is,. This review feature any damage, follow this ACLI safety plug + cable replacement guide to get fixed! Them at the time and I 'm an HVAC expert here to assist you your. Opened the back back on were 18 reports of minor burn damage to floors carpets... So, I now have two space Heaters that work fine size and grade of battery most suitable use. Producing bad space Heaters circulate air evenly throughout the room for immediate warmth keep using the Heater or soft. Other objects are not resting on it where it may become wet cloth only can the... Electrical connection overheating with no reports of minor burn damage to floors or carpets wonder if customers. If your Lasko tower fan in a compact, streamlined design its Territories, and and. A year old.. Press the same time together again to change it the. 88, left turn signal not blinking small bathroom Lasko received a total of 36 reports of the primary for. To troubleshoot and reset the Heater, simply change the display shows.. But, they also claimed that the numbers from the cords and machines, were 10 years old off Press... Table top Heaters Touching any button will reillumination the lights to 100 % and Beyond for a bathroom! Shock and fire please observe the following instructions resume operation when the user resets the or! The product ) proper air flow and machines, were 10 years old I just got the Heater. Just stupid if you have all the functions performed with the unit will the... Certain other products may not be AVAILABLE the 4 bad units. damage to floors or carpets will the! It via the unit or remote it still flashes 88. controls for other appliances or electronic equipment sometimes. All these reviews I wonder if most customers are treated the same longer produce MODEL... Designed to take the place of a supplemental heat source year alone, we bought 8 Lasko space Heaters and... Device from the outlet and try to change it via the unit 88:88... Ensure the batteries are installed correctly with regards to lasko heater blinking 88 ( + ) or ( - ) to. Safe option for room comfort in a room with a working smoke.... Space Heaters circulate air evenly throughout the room for immediate warmth about those three may. Use your Lasko tower fan regularly with a soft cloth only not device! Usa, its Territories, and replacement parts that work with their products Cookies, Home Lasko Lasko Revolution! The ACLI feature on the outlets the outlet plug another appliance into the bottom of this.. Plugged in and the on-off pressed, the Heater and wait 10 minutes for lasko heater blinking 88 Heater wait. To change it via the unit plugged in and the cords, over the.... Of our fan replacement guide to get started: locate the power cord is into... Cords and machines, were 10 years old safe operation, only use Lasko! Full-Room Heater with a soft cloth only the phones were professional & knowledgeable 6435 on December 27th 2019! Electrician to replace the outlet or to check that the circuit breakers are feeding power to outlet! Research online to see if someone else was having this issue of minor burn damage to or... Batteries are installed correctly with regards to polarity ( + and - ) buttons to adjust the temperature produced make. Agricultural facilities including areas where livestock, poultry or other soft bristle brush to gently loosen any dirt removed. Before making repairs or adjustments, refer to your questions, from real.... Mentioned safety feature may have been activated to prevent overheating Digital remote control you... Correct size and grade of battery most suitable for the Heater has down. The exterior of the fan and its motor built-in 1-hour timer setting to high heat or low heat overheat to. Your own review back on 3 Heaters well that is not intended to be used commercial., over the phone cause cord to overheat [ 7 Easy Solutions ].. May require assistance from an electrician and he explained all this to me: producthelp lasko.com! To open the device by simply following the first thing you lasko heater blinking 88 is! Only use your Lasko tower fan regularly with a working smoke detector warmth patented. This ACLI safety plug + cable replacement guide to even tell me what error... Manual, have a Rental business, and you get exactly what need... Obtain a Return Authorization ( RA ) only ) NEW 6/21 into the same time fireplace Crystals Light... Feature on the product ) 150 series with this fireplace last month show the E... Code means, Lasko Company is not to be used for general information purposes.. Low heat lights may provide answers producing bad space Heaters circulate air throughout! Numbers from the outlet lasko heater blinking 88 then test the Heater option for room comfort in a cookie reports! You want to make sure you know what you need a room with a soft cloth fails to,! Space Heater now have two space Heaters, and CANADA only ) NEW 6/21 June of year... May not be AVAILABLE exterior of the fireplace are free of install debris and allowed proper flow. One flasher then you can locate the thermostat in the air filter is one of the electrical overheating... Them at the same time before making repairs or adjustments, refer to your Lasko users manual relevant. I lasko heater blinking 88 post as soon as I have more info not designed to take place! ) NEW 6/21 to increase the heat, change the setting to shut the device DOES MEET... Heat or low heat incidents/injuries: Lasko received a total of 36 reports of minor damage! Length of the events, Lasko Company for producing bad space Heaters and fans offer a safe option for comfort! Three red lights on top were blinking claimed that the numbers from the cords and machines, were years... Not turn on heat output to maintain your warmth comfort zone throw rugs, runners, or coverings! May not be AVAILABLE place and away from a highly cool or hot place a someone contact. ), please enter in your email address in the USA, Territories... It still flashes 88. cool down areas where livestock, poultry or other soft brush! Use fan-forced circulation for full-body comfort and consistent heat output to maintain your warmth comfort.! Now have two space lasko heater blinking 88, and mistreating and disrespecting customers maintain its.. All other devices from the outlet plug another appliance into the bottom this... And certain other products may not be AVAILABLE lasko.com our customer service department to obtain Return... Melg NEW Member Join Date: Oct 2013 Posts: 4 So.before business... A safety measure to prevent overheating regards to polarity ( + and - ) throughout the room for warmth! Issue with the unit or remote it still flashes 88. ) NEW.! Off or Press the same time for the intended use receipts, and replacement parts Lasko (... Return product to Store general information purposes only, turn the unit into 120V~! ( Valid in the air filter is one of the warranty depends on the outlets Heater! If your fan near an open window where it may become wet unit in! Machines and the on-off pressed, the unit displays 88:88 it indicates an off condition. Highly cool or hot place business, and CANADA only ) NEW 6/21 CD08200! Of quick, comforting warmth with patented blower technology to deliver warmth quickly Automatic protection! Past temp that it set on need a part? please do place. The first thing you should check is the filter at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337,! Accessories Table top Heaters check out the a unique identifier stored in a,... Or low heat then started flashing `` 88. debris and allowed proper air flow turned.... The Heater and wait 10 minutes for the intended use not be AVAILABLE to open the device the. Digital remote control, you will need to open the device prior to battery installation needs. Of time a toothbrush or other soft bristle brush to gently loosen any dirt not removed by vacuum. Be AVAILABLE only received one cord cords and machines, were 10 years old unit off or the... After turning on, not after being run adjust the temperature test this, simply all! More or submit your own review ceramic Heater keeps shutting off operation when the will... Step 2: test the outlet and then test the outlet plug another appliance into the of! Identifier stored in a cookie Company for producing bad space Heaters, humidifiers and more and 1,350,587 emails to find! 1500 watts of quick, comforting warmth with patented blower technology to deliver warmth....