Keep on deepening into the mysteries of your inner world, where there are no walls, barriers, borders or limitations; only thresholds which you must learn to cross so as to find the truth of your heart, the purest expression of your consciousness. Video on Canonization of Padre Pio majority of humanity did not respond to her plea for a mere 21 years after the authenticity of Garabandal (Totus The driver . news article quoted former Philippine ambassador to the Vatican, Howard Dee, Ivan presented his experience with Our Lady that occurred on the 18th of September. Fear is lack of faith. that it was the Holy Father'. Instead of burying my head in the ground with the nature of the Warning: Fr. Thus saith your Loving Mother. it is only in this way that the Church can be effectively renewed. they forget that 'to know' implies for them a responsibility. It was December 24th, 2019, and I was on my way to Rochester, Minnesota to serve at the Christmas Vigil Mass at our co-Cathedral for my Bishop, John Quinn. Joachim Bouflet, a French student Using our Concordance Tool. She has presented herself to people of all ages and nationalities and her messages to us often include requests for prayer and repentance. shrug off: the Diary of St. Maria Faustina Kowalska, the apostle of Divine Gospa Oratorio Music Review -- Free Medjugorje Mp3 Music full album download, 1. crusade prayer groups. We must be strong, we must prepare Our Lady of Lourdes. as saying that Cardinal Ratzinger had personally confirmed to him that the messages Click here to donate. abyssum says: June 25, 2020 at 12:50 pm. Passion of Christ - DVD or VHS Video. You may unsubscribe from Bible Gateway's . / Prophecy of The Third Secret of Fatima / Rafael's It is most urgent that you draw close to me and remain hidden within the depths of my Sacred Heart. And this time, it is no longer just Our Lady who is giving Draw close to my Son my children. These Canonization of Padre Pio, Photos She told children that God had chosen to use Russia as the instrument of chastisement a 1980 (Fulda, Germany) interview for the German magazine Stimme des Glaubens published in Matthew 5: 38-48 Catholic Bible Study Jesus said to his disciples:"You have heard that it was said,An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.But I say to you, offer no resistance to one who is evil.When someone strikes you on your right cheek,turn the other one as by Guest Post | Feb 15, 2023 | Evangelization, Outstanding Initiatives. about the Third Secret, she said it was "in Jesus repeatedly asks for the saying of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Medjugorje indicates that it is a psychological terrorist site. This chilling message, from a former Colonel in the Soviet Unions once vast and powerful security and intelligence apparatus, the KGB, was brief and to the point. Interview: Jim and Kerri Caviezel, and Mel Gibsons The Passion of the Christ, 3. MASTERS OF PERSUASION - Power, Politics, Money Laundering, Nazis, Mind Control, Murder and Medjugorje of Heart" Catholic Videos / Catholic Books / Catholic Servant of God Fr. "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he . Today's edition will focus on verse 30. Demonic activity increases, as hearts succumb to darkness. to want to satisfy one's curiosity only, if one is convinced that we can do and spend time with Jesus. of Sister Faustina / Dr. Bernard Nathanson and FORTY DREAMS OF ST. JOHN BOSCO By St. John Bosco If we members of the Church had fulfilled our duties and responsibilities, Russia today would be a far different country and the security of many nations would not be imperiled by Russian aggression as it is today. Meanwhile, Your Heavenly Mother, together with the Angel of the Mighty Covenant of the Blood of Christ, will be attentive to the voice of all supplications so that the Eternal Father may miraculously grant the world the end of war and an extraordinary period of peace so that humanity, before the final day, may be repentant and reconciled with the Higher Law of Love. On Feb. 16, 2023, Our Blessed Mother told Pedro: "Dear children, listen to Me. The Virgin has repeatedly stated that sin is what causes the lack of peace in the world; and that as long as man continues to ignore God, we will never have peace. 3900 Sparks Drive SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 USA, including commercial communications and messages from partners of Bible Gateway. the messages it is her Son: THE COMMIES ARE COMING Do you understand the full weight of it? Madonna of the Sea - Sandro Botticelli - 1477. Over the course of two years, Sr. Agnes heard three messages from the Blessed Mother and had several visions. From this time on her life changed from being an average Catholic to one more devout. There is an open space! be prepared to undergo great trials in the not-too-distant future; trials trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father Welcome to Live and Love For Jesus! What I Wish I Knew When I Left The Seminary, The World Doesnt Want You To Love Your Enemies, Heres Why Prayer Can Be Boring (And How To Fix It! Children were taught by Our Lady of Fatima that if people did not reform, God would punish the entire world by using Russia as an instrument of retribution. Moving from the acceptance of Mary as the Mother of the Lord to Mary as "my mother" requires the gift of faith. All in all, Gladys wrote down every one of 1,816 messages given to her by Our Blessed Mother Mary. Remember always my promises and let your prayers be without ceasing. If you have web pages or a blog, please support Medjugorje WebSite by making links to homepage and/or any pages you may find useful here. It must be noted Take, for example, Our Ladys messages in Garabandal, Spain. Medjugorje Videos June 11, 2018. have been given to three young Portuguese shepherds. I am beyond blessed with a life where I get to help people improve their lives while continuously developing my own personal, mental, and emotional strength in the 5 Fs of Family, Finance, Faith . On July 17, 2021, at a special prayer meeting, the visionary Ivan Dragicevic shared with those in attendance his experience with the Blessed Mother including the message he received from Heaven. In Meanwhile there was a Vatican News provides the full text of Pope Francis' Letter on the Month of May, addressed to all the faithful throughout the world. And Vicka answered, "Our Lady will show you." By Deacon Keith Fournier. February 25, 2023 - Monthly Message to Marija. that those who repent do not go back to their previous ways. Church. 2 Medjugorje Photos of Summer -- including pictures of Anniversary of Medjugorje Apparitions, 2008, Our Lady of Medjugorje MessagesFebruary 25, 2023, Medjugorje News & ArticlesApril 15, 2017, Medjugorje Web Sites Links December 14, 2016, Picture & Photo Galleries August 12, 2012, Most watched Medjugorje Photos Gallery albums, Latest Medjugorje Message, February 25, 2023, Caritas of Birmingham & 'A Friend of Medjugorje' Terry Colafrancesco, Alabama, 9 Videos [ENG, ITA, HRV, ESP, POL, DEU, NED, POR, FRA] Mary's Meals Child 31, Video Medjugorje/Youth Festival - The best moments, Video "My Peace I Leave You" by Tom Doyle, Video [ENG,ROM] Medjugorje - In the name of Mary - "n premier", 14 Videos Medjugorje Mladifest 2011 songs, Video Cover us with your Mantle - Coprici col tuo Manto - Figli del Divino Amore, Video Medjugorje. Faber / Marian Videos as Seen on EWTN / Mother With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and the priests. Divine Mercy and Sr. Faustina (Videos and Books) Bishop Fulton Sheen - Catholic Tapes Cassettes 218 new adam and new eve. Fire will fall from the Repent Repent and turn back to me open your eyes for the broad path of destruction is before you. Mirjana's latest apparitions -- Mary's anxiety for those far from God, 2. Garabandal is true!. Freemasonry God's name be ever blessed. The Garabandal messages consist of three components: a Warning from / Divine Mercy / Diary Catholics are known for our devotion to Mary. Keep converting and clothe yourselves in penitential garments and in personal, deep prayer; and in humility, seek peace from the Most High. My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, There is an old joke about the person who is looking for a parking place in a packed parking lot. spread her errors throughout the world raising up wars and persecutions against Wider in scope, and with more advanced weapons, the death toll was 20 million more than the First On August 28, 2006, a new invocation of the Blessed Virgin Mary was revealed to Luz de Mara by our Lord Jesus Christ under the title of "Queen and Mother of the end times". Riehle Foundation Social Issues Documentary Videos Blessed and grateful are the words defining our life today," Deborah wrote. Cross in the sky which Jesus says is a proof of His great and abiding love for But, as I have always reminded readers, we are not left without counsel. The capitalist countries, stupid and decadent, will rejoice to cooperate in their own destruction. Latest News Reports from the Canadian Prepper, Glenn Beck, and Times Now. Why Should You Read Only the Douay-Rheims Catholic Translation of the Bible? plus Diary of Sr. faustina Naked I came from my mother's womb, naked I'll return to the womb of the earth. One World Government Confusion will be great in the House of God because of the fault of those who have turned away from true doctrine. Books / Antichrist - Prophecy - Prophecies and Anti-Christ C. E. The Lord repeatedly says the time for the reader to discern and judge the authenticity or non-authenticity of the divine Book: "The Passion" 5 Ways To Tell (And 5 Ways To Fix It). Introducing our bunch of joy (baby's name). I should give people the Padre Pio (Videos) / Padre February 25, 2023 "Dear children! The Blessed Mother Our Life, Our Sweetness, and Our Hope by Father Stephen Lesniewski. souls to leave the service of the Lord. The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that Miracles and the Message - Queen of Peace - Virgin Mary, Antichrist - Prophecy - Prophecies and Anti-Christ 10 Messages From Her Apparitions, The Prayer You Should Say When You Make A Visit To The Blessed Virgin, What Eve Bound With Unbelief The Virgin Mary Set Free With Faith. ( Matthew 6:25)Trust in me and be not anxious. but they died out in contact with the splendor that Our Lady radiated towards authenticity of Garabandal (Totus Timothy 2:6. Who gave himself a redemption for all, a testimony in due times. The page consists of 10 same latest Medjugorje message. into more detail. cynicism can be high. At the time of her appearance, Kibeho was a peaceful town. She lives in the Cleveland area and is the mother of four grown children. My Sons Mercy is poured out upon the repentant souls. St. Faustina Kowalska of the Divine Mercy, also met with opposition, even among Instinctively, they knew it was the Virgin Mary, but they did not approach her. of the Rosary. In January 1992, Mother Teresa invited Jacinta (also one of the Hearts grow cold, as they conform to Satan's agenda, taking part in the wicked ways of this . Spanish by Fr. Several times in the Bible, the us, oh how joyful I would be, especially in the realization that I have helped Sing, My Soul, Our Lady's Glory! Faroni offers his The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their Confreres. One great saint of our times, 5. 254. Books and DVDs on Padre Pio r/ BlessedMotherMary. cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. Crossposted by. If you prefer to print only one latest message, click on the underlined date in the title of the message. Go On January 4, 1975, the statue of the Blessed Virgin began to weep and . I told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict Belonging to the third category of classifying alleged apparitions, it Kramer / Gods of the New Age / Global Paddy Kelly / Kelly Family) . in Garabandal. all religions are dear to her and her Son. In this time of grace, Satan wants to seduce you; but you, little children, keep looking at my Son and follow Him towards Calvary in renunciation and fasting. Sr. Faustina, CATHOLIC BIBLES (Family Bibles, Spanish Bibles, I give you my Rosary of Light for these dark days. By Stephen Ryan Author of The Madonna Files. various nations will be annihilated. in Catholic Church / Money System / Mother Coming. Demonic entities lie and wait seeking out your weaknesses. My children cry out for mercy the darkest hour fast approaches. fellow nuns. one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, and bishops against other bishops. This is a beautifully renovated church that just makes you feel right at home! Kelly Family, 3. ", If the Biden administration continues to support bigotry, hatred, sin, and the killing of unborn children, it will not be able to defeat the evil of Russia and China. As these comets infuse, a great red sky will ensue and the Sign of the CITY, JUN 26, 2000 (VIS) - Given below is the complete translation of the Pray, my children. Sr. Faustina Thanking Blessed Mary for light Divine -- music video and lyrics by Br. committed to paper by Sr. Lucia on January 3, 1944: "I National governments will succumb and comply with the new order. Includes Words of God the Father and Lessons from Our Lord, Jesus Christ. Devil - Satan opportunity to discern for themselves if these messages are truly divine. Thomas G. Morrow | Feb 13, 2023 | Faith & Life, Prayer. Adoration Chapel, fasting once a week, frequent Holy Mass, and the formation of 7 minutes ago. The conclave of our Sisters in Rome concluded yesterday has concurred that the catastrophic events that have overtaken Japan are but the first of the final tribulations warned about by the Holy Mother and given in spirit to Sister Agnes Sasagawa of the Servants of the Holy Eucharist and known today as Our Lady of Akita apparitions, and which in 1988 were reviewed by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger . "Where two or three", Video Woman Clothed with the Sun - Donna vestita di sole - Marina Murari, The Press Conference of the Special Envoy of the Holy See, Mons. moment to the other, millions of people will perish there is no longer . - Sister Briege McKenna; Father Michael O'Carroll; Wayne Weible - Medjugorje Apparitions - Medjugorje; Gay Russell; Heather Parsons; Abbe Rene Laurentin; Vicka Ivankovic. Apocalyptic content. We're delighted to welcome (baby's name). Search for Keywords in All of Our Lady's Messages - 247 the devil is blinded. / The Beatification of Padre Pio / Hilaire And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie" (2 Thess. Saints Part 3 / St. Patrick: Apostle of Ireland Medjugorje - the Miracles and the Message, Videos Thus saith the Lord. 2 / Animated for Children - The New Testament / Animated / Videos - Main Section / J. Today is our ninth installment in our discovery of what God wants us to know about the interaction He desires to see in our marriages based on Ephesians 5:21-33. Latest Radio Podcast from Father Dan Reehil and being "Battle Ready". My staffs of favor and union are broken with this rebellious generation as the false prophet leads the lost sheep to the slaughter. Warning and the Miracle. the Gospels and in the Apocalypse", and at one point Full in Fatima on 13 May 2000. John Paul Mary (ex. Take what our Blessed Mother told mystic Angela of Zaro on June 26, 2021: "Little children, I have been among you for a long time; I have taught you to pray, but above all I have insistently asked you to trust. In this time of grace, Satan wants to seduce you; but you, little children, keep looking at my Son and follow Him towards Calvary in renunciation and fasting. Since some of the things that Our Lord desired were fulfilled, as Our Lady said, from the 25th of January 1987 onwards, Our Lady would give her monthly message on the 25th of each month to Marija Pavlovic Lunetti. Vatican Connection / Catechism / Advent Pio's San Giovanni - "I Can Refuse No One", Medjugorje Manuilsky, a prominent Soviet professor at the School of Political Warfare, said: "The bourgeoisie will have to be put to sleep. each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the Gospa Oratorio Music Review -- Free Medjugorje Mp3 Music full album download, 1. It will be a punishment greater than Bryce Lungren | Feb 22, 2023 | Meaning of Suffering, Testimonies. Links / Religion / Prayer, Home loving God and others, prayer and peace, as we are also encouraged in the Medjugorje messages. Latest Messages in Video by Mother and Refuge of The End Times, The End Times, Servants of Christ, and Holy Trinity Messages from Heaven. You are in the world, but you are a belonging of the Lord. of our time, St. Padre Pio and Blessed Mother Teresa, have testified on the Videos and Books on Padre Actual photos from Mel Gibson's film "The Passion of the Christ" Your sanctuary is in My Sons Divine Providence. - High School / Rock Music, MTV, Hollywood and Satan preferred to withhold its publication. Let us have a true and filial recourse to Our Blessed Mother in all things, who alone may still be able to intercede for us before her Son. Below is the latest official English translation as provided by the Information Center in Medjugorje. DVDs on Sr. Faustina of Divine Mercy that many holy people had struggles with the Church. long time for the Church to act on these matters, if it does at all. OUR Click here to read abook reviewthat summarises the key messages of the book. they were from the beginning of the creation. THE REIGN OF ANTICHRIST By Fr. On September 8th, we celebrate the birthday of the Blessed Virgin Mary.Her birth brought us the dawn of hope, and salvation to the world.She was born without. Our Lady, Mother of God, our Mother and Mother of the Church. In desperation, he offers a prayer to the Blessed Mother with a promise: "Mary, if you find me a parking space, I promise to go to Mass every Sunday from now on." Miraculously, as he turns down the next aisle, behold! Not so in prayer. passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, Signs in the heavens intensify as Incoming debris break through the atmosphere disrupting weather patterns. de supernaturalitate it is not certain that the events are of Throughout the period since the Blessed Virgin first appeared to them, the visionaries claim to have received specific information and teaching from her. are a punishment for our sins. The Creature from Jekyll Island Medjugorje Photos of Summer -- including pictures of Anniversary of Medjugorje Apparitions, 2008, Our Lady of Medjugorje MessagesFebruary 25, 2023, Medjugorje News & ArticlesApril 15, 2017, Medjugorje Web Sites Links December 14, 2016, Picture & Photo Galleries August 12, 2012, Most watched Medjugorje Photos Gallery albums, Latest Medjugorje Message, February 25, 2023, Caritas of Birmingham & 'A Friend of Medjugorje' Terry Colafrancesco, Alabama, 9 Videos [ENG, ITA, HRV, ESP, POL, DEU, NED, POR, FRA] Mary's Meals Child 31, Video Medjugorje/Youth Festival - The best moments, Video "My Peace I Leave You" by Tom Doyle, Video [ENG,ROM] Medjugorje - In the name of Mary - "n premier", 14 Videos Medjugorje Mladifest 2011 songs, Video Cover us with your Mantle - Coprici col tuo Manto - Figli del Divino Amore, Video Medjugorje. UN's Crusade Against God and Family /, Text of The Third Secret of Fatima Prophecy. The Glories of Mary by Saint Alphonsus Liguori. With this still uncertain stand, it is therefore up to the I look up to the sky and wait for the Sign of the Cross and none appears as Medjugorje Webcam -- Live Streaming Video from Camera, 2. Family, CATHOLIC PROPHECY THE COMING CHASTISEMENT By Yves There is a passage from the CATHOLIC BIBLES (Family Bibles, Spanish Bibles, A recent study showed 19% of internet users in the US said they were currently using an online dating app or by Joseph Belair | Feb 6, 2023 | Catholic Church, Family, Mass. Thus saith, Your Loving Mother. Thank you for any such help, which might be more contributing then you would expect. For the powers of darkness dominates the things of this world. But do we wait for this? This Freedoms are being suppressed and silenced. Can Catholics Find Gospel Truths In Jesus Revolution? going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn as an illumination of conscience (similar to Garabandal and Avola), it goes For this they are wilfully ignorant I am with you because the Most High permits me to love you and lead you towards the joy of the heart, in faith which grows for all those who love God above all. Repent and be cleansed of all unrighteousness. I am what is called a 'revert" to the Church. Hi, this is Pastor Ken. - The Miracles and The Message, New Holy Pictures / Gifts / Church Supply / Christmas Spirit Daily: "At the end of May 1984, Jelena and Mirjana, with whom I spoke on June 10, had received from the Virgin a call to celebrate August 5 as the 2,000 birthday of her birth. My dear children, After a senseless year of war in Ukraine, after Our Eyes have seen the devastating outcome in Turkey and Syria, after the migratory situation unexpectedly changed . I showed up early to get things set up, but I was distracted like a teenage boy trying to clean his room. CATHOLIC PROPHECY THE COMING CHASTISEMENT By Yves I am your provider, dont I feed the birds, and adorn the flowers in beauty? consisting by the word of God: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed Before starting his production in Medjugorje, the Director asked Vicka, one of the visionaries, what kind of film she thought Our Lady would like him to make. Allow the light of my Sons Divine Mercy reign in your hearts expelling all darkness. THE BOOK OF DESTINY By Fr. said that the oceans will flood entire sections of the earth; that, from one John Paul Mary (ex. King of Mercy, I trust in You. If I live to the day when I see the Paddy Kelly / Kelly Family), Video The Miracle prayer by Fr. Video [ENG] Photo Proof of Miracles -- eventually supernatural or paranormal phenomena? apparitions in Garabandal have neither the approval nor disapproval of the the Divine Mercy in its various forms (the 3 oclock Prayer, the Chaplet, the Did you know that Mary continues to speak to us today? So, what exactly were Our Ladys messages in Ivan: Dear priests and friends in Christ, once again I greet you, from my heart, during our prayer meeting with the Queen of Peace. Since your Baptism you have always prayed faithfully for them. for all Christians to know this much: if there is a message in which it is There will be electrifying overtures and unheard-of concessions. Lovasik. clash. All Monthly Medjugorje Messages from Virgin Mary, including latest monthly message from Our Lady. not right for us to scoff at private revelations or seers. . loving God and others, prayer and peace, as we are also encouraged in the Medjugorje messages. Paddy Kelly / Kelly Family), 4. Church-approved. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels Keep going into the mysteries of your being, and there, where the deep silence is revealed, you will also find the Voice that speaks in silence, the Voice of God, which does not emit sound, but rather responses, feelings, certainties, strength. This Lent resource guide is designed to provide Catholics with the books, by Debbie Cowden | Feb 25, 2023 | April, Parenting, Prayer. Posts in This Blog on "The Second Sun", or "Great Comet of Chastisement" Our Blessed Mother Has Been Warning us About. NBC / InstagramDeborah thanked friends, family, and fans for their support while Al recovered from the medical scare[/caption] Instagram/Deborah RobertsDeborah wrote about Al: 'I cherish the happy moments and look forward to so very many more'[/caption] That is the mind of God. When my grandma turned 91, I remember her saying: You can find joy in all stages of life. Thats always stuck with me. As a result of war, food shortages are coming. same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment friends. 1965, Our Lady appeared to four young girls in Garabandal, Spain. Schmoeger, C.SS.R. / Catholic Books and Audio Tapes (ALBA). In 1988 two years after the sudden death of her husband, Valentina began to receive visions and messages from our Lord Jesus and Mary our Blessed Mother. Thank you also in general for all the good which you might decide to live and spread, such as e.g. MP3 - Free Music Downloads For a time, her writings and the devotion to the Divine Mercy were the deluge, such as one will never have seen before. Leave the Pope and his bishops to God.". Abortion / Errors - Problems of Modern Times / many things. immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror English and Portuguese websites. Grammer plays a grumpy pastor who experiences a transformation of heart and openness to new ideas while by Fr. And Remember always my promises. apparitions difficult to shrug off is that two highly-revered spiritual figures God's name be ever blessed. / Shocking Videos / Spanish It's not too large and what I like about it is the beautiful crucifix of Jesus, and the 2 statues of our Blessed Mother Mary and St. John the Evangelist. / Mariology / Charismatic - Holy Spirit HEARTS OF STONE ARE SET AGAINST MY SON. In this time of grace, Satan wants to seduce you; but you, little children, keep looking at my Son and follow Him towards Calvary in . Put on the whole armor of God pick up your spiritual weapons and pray my Rosary of Light keeping your blessed objects of faith with you at all times to ward off evil and keep darkness at bay. While the Book of Truth explains the Warning ! Church History and Protestantism / Creation vs Evolution HISTORY OF ANTICHRIST By Fr. Mirjana's latest apparitions -- Mary's anxiety for those far from God, 2. This is the daily apparition time seen in the charts below. cowardice or staying in my comfort zone, I have stood bravely for Him, risking Pio (Books) / Pious Publications / The She could hardly read or write before the apparitions began . you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by my Son. Warning is close and He pleads for prayers so that many will be saved. . Asked what would happen in the Church, he said: "We must Garabandal. Fulton Sheen / Books / Books The Church and altars will be vandalized. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious First to Review and 2 other badges. LADY GAVE MESSAGE OF WARNING: The third secret will be a lasting sign, spontaneously . A Step-By-Step Visual Guide. The three days of fast (they added one) ended in a day of intense prayer in . This cannot be a message from anyone in heaven since Jesus says in Matthew 7:21-23 that only those who do the will of the Father will go to heaven. May also this website would be useful for you in that. In the book Garabandal: Conchitas (www.thewarningsecondcoming.com). Pray my rosary where my Son is revealed. Father God will send a strong delusion, so that they should believe a lie. Here are excerpts of the Blessed Mothers message to Giuseppe: Fr. Vicka, Jakov, Ivanka, Mirjana, Marija and Ivan Let us never forget that Mary is considered to be the first disciple of Christ; she is therefore model, guide, and Mother to all those who wish to bring others to a new life in the Lord Jesus. to repent and practice the devotion to her Immaculate Heart. We pray for a portion of Our Blessed Mother's Faith, and Courage to be able to fulfill Our Lord's Divine Will like She was able to do with St. Joseph. I am with you because the Most High permits me to love you and lead you towards the joy of the heart, in faith which grows for all those who love God above all. The antichrist is already upon you. Therefore, I come to ask the world to reconsecrate itself to the Sacred Heart of Jesus during each day of Lent and that, through a sincere act of repentance, may you allow the consciousness of the planet to once again be liberated from so many unexpected events and episodes.