This was key for us because we were going to be the key contributors to all the details of the wedding. Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club provides wedding event packages that will meet your style preferences and needs. I felt that the staff (Irene and Sheldon in particular) really cared about my experience and went out of their way to make sure that we were happy. Admittedly, we came in multiple times to test our menu due to changes, but they were happy to accommodate. The service before the wedding from Jordan and Sheldon was so wonderful it was hard to believe that the service on the day of the wedding could be even better, but it was. Initiation fee is $5,000 with a $750 credit while the club is under construction, once it opens the fee will increase to $7,500 and post opening is $8,500. This also happened with entrees while everyone was seated and the best man was speaking. MBYC created the perfect day for us from start to finish! For example, I had to follow up several times to see if they got the beer that we wanted (they eventually did) and our wedding cake wasn't even put on a plate but was put out on part of the cardboard box that it came in. How much does it cost to join Jupiter Island Club? A member-owned Club with 800+ members, we are located oceanfront along the pristine shores of Myrtle Beach, SC. Despite that, we reached out to receive a proposal, no response. We booked almost exactly a We found MBYC during the early part of our venue hunt last year and to say the search stopped as soon as we walked through those doors was an understatement. I'm a bit of a control freak so I was nervous to leave all of these details in someone else's hands but everything was done perfectly. Entitled to club benefits of regular members with the added feature of adding spouse's name to the account. The club would not . How much is Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club membership fees? I would definitely recommend MBYC. Situated on the scenic Long Island Sound and Mamaroneck Harbor make for a stunning backdrop for all types of events. 415.617.6555. :). We met with Jordan early on to talk about the menu and view the club. The club has been busy renovating its pool area and upgrading its private cabanas. The staff was terrific and tentative not only on our wedding day but everything we needed leading up to the big day. The weather on Oct. 2nd turned out to be perfect so we got married outside in the sun but it was so great to know that our ceremony would be beautiful and protected from the elements no matter what. Location & Hours 1054 Walton Ave Mamaroneck, NY 10543 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Gagosian 4 16.8 miles away from Orienta Beach Club Michelle S. said "This is a very fancy upscale art gallery with big space with big artworks. When speaking with him, you can just tell he knows what he is talking about and has years of experience in giving brides and grooms the most amazing wedding day that anyone could imagine. Everything about this place from the views, to the service, to the food, to the people we worked with was perfect. Amenities include: dockside water & 30 Amp power, pump out, washrooms with showers, laundry, ice machine, exchange . Everything went very smoothly and the backdrop of the venue produces the most beautiful pictures. Other positives- bridal attendant, signature drink, accommodate special diets, and optional bonfire on beach. The. The band announced that we were doing the cake cutting and nobody was there to bring the cake to the dance floor so my husband and I had to start wheeling it out. The whole team at MBYC went out of their way to meet our every need and were on top of everything. The membership (an $8,500 value) covers a family of four for the 2017 season, and includes a full shared cabana with the use of the club facilities-such as the club's two pools, a private, sandy beach with swimming in the Long Island Sound, and nine har-tru tennis courts. The event timing, food and execution went very smoothly from start to finish. How much does it cost to join the Pebble Beach beach Club? Sheldon is so patient, so attentive and went above and beyond to make every detail perfect for the reception. Dining + Events. 3110 Octavia. Corporate. the view is out of this world and its in a quiet neighborhood. They are responsive and helpful. The only problem you might have is that you will want everything from it. An example of our attentive and wonderful the staff at Mbyc is on my wedding day my veil We are so glad you had an amazing wedding and that the veil was OK! ''And I didn't want the upkeep of a second home and the burden of having to go someplace all the time.''. We were very happy with the service and professionalism of this venue! Now for the actual weekend we hosted our rehearsal dinner at the octagon restaurant down by the beach. We are extremely sorry and believe we addressed your concerns directly right after the event. She was beyond helpful without being pushy at all. We met with him about 8 weeks before the wedding and went over every detail. Yacht. What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club for wedding events? A special day we will remember forever! From beginning to end, the whole staff was attentive, flexible, and accommodating. This was so important to me because I didn't want to have to worry about the weather for months before the wedding. ous, and our guests couldn't get over it! How many Head Start programs are there in the United States? Delicious food and amazing setting and overall a great experience. Escrow Fee Schedule; Flood Insurance Rate Maps; Historical Codes; . Sheldon and the MBYC team did a great job and the event was a huge success- both the ceremony a We got married here on August 2nd, and MBYC exceeded all of our expectations! Overlooking the Long Island Sound the views are breathtaking. Everyone raved about the food! 3. Fee Sotheby's International Realty. TRY NOW. It was a pleasure working with you guys and hope to see you celebrating at MBYC again soon! We chose to do the buffet style dinner option instead of the traditional sit-down. Our staff strive to go above and beyond our clients and guests expectations and to meet everyones needs. The first thing that I loved about this venue was the beautiful area right on the water to have our wedding ceremony. Our special event coincides with the Magazine's May/June issue and features these genuinely impressive people whose work is extraordinary. Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club is located at the end of South Barry Avenue directly adjacent to Shore Acres and Otter Creek Preserve. ut all things wedding. The day of the wedding, Sheldon was SUCH a big help. 1 0 obj Lueann was unresponsive to emails or calls during the entire process and was in way over her head leading up to and on the day of our wedding. I am happy to be a reference for any one considering MBYC!!,! Additionally, the staff at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club will cater to your needs to provide you with a truly inspiring and memorable wedding event! Powerboats of the. e day of our wedding. 139 Wedding Venues in Mamaroneck, NY How do we sort search results? This really saved our day because you choose MBAYC off the bat mostly for it's grounds, the picturesque setting, and outdo We had a great time celebrating our wedding thanks to Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club! We couldn't have asked for anything more. The cocktail hour on the deck was absolutely beautiful and packed with food. That's an itch that's challenging to scratch. I cannot say enough about how amazing my wedding day was at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht. Access card, $40 one-time fee for 2 cards. No problem. To continue and enchance its . ing day would be. If you want the wedding of your dreams, book this venue. During the planning process, the staffed checked in often and solicited recipes for my cocktail hour, and entrees. The banquet manager ensu My husband and I had our wedding here on July 31st. Manursing is a family-friendly club in Westchester with youth summer camps and plenty of water-related activities such as kayaking, stand-up paddleboard, and sailing. Residents in the community enjoy numerous resort-style amenities and an active social calendar. Fifth, Sheldon forgot that my wife had so carefully planned to serve each table with two types of cakes (strawberry shortcake and chocolate with raspberry filling), but Sheldon and his staff had forgotten this detail and they ended up only serving the strawberry shortcake, and only after that was completely finished they realized the second batch was a different type of cake and it was too late to go back to the same tables to give them a variety. Iconic courts. We were worried when a new catering director took over as our wedding approached but Alain handled everything exact From beginning to end, the process was so easy. They were amazing, professional and really cared about what we wanted. I was married at the MBYC this past weekend and could not wait to post a review. Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club is part of the Fitness & Dance Facilities industry, and located in New York, United States. Food minimums are a reasonable $500 and $750 respectively, spread across the golf season. Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club MAMARONECK, N.Y. (PRWEB) November 16, 2018 Julia B. We had the best wedding day, thanks to Mamaroneck. Also, Paul took the time to help orchestrate the event and paid extra attention to our autistic brother's comfort and diet. My husband is from California and I'm from New York and I wanted a wedding that reflected both of us. The experience begun with Sheldon pulling my wife aside just 2 days before the wedding, while she wa Beautiful, historic building, gorgeous views of the water, and a lovely outdoor slate patio, which we would have used for our ceremony had it not rained. Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club 555 S Barry Ave, Mamaroneck, NY based Venue 1 market Guest Capacity Up to 225 seated guests View full gallery About This Venue MBYC offers a wide range of culinary adventures. The guests were very happy with the food choices, and quality. Lisa Vitulli was making the most of a lazy Sunday by being lazy. Boats are not allowed to remain in the water outside the season. What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club? The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, but the management is absolutely horrible! Remember Me Overall, my wife and I are disappointed, and we feel that we deserved better just from an ethical point of hosting a proper wedding, let alone the money we spent. All of our details were accounted for and the room looked gorgeous-even better than we imagined. And the Mamaroneck club is not the only members-only fountain of youth. The Jay Prince Band rocked the house all night and the sound in the room was awesome for a 12 band. They not only won my trust by answering all my questions (they or their staff returned my telephone calls and/or e-mails promptly) but, most important, they made me and my family feel like we were WANTED as guests and customers. Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club is planned to continue to evolve into a vibrant community where a diverse group of people create their own legacy of living well - by connecting themselves, their families and other people through recreation, sincere interactions with each other, close contact with nature and the water, authentic roots in history and Perfect architecture and locations for photos (beach, gazebo, docks, grassy hills, amazing building stonework, etc. Before the ceremony, we were able to use the entirety of the grounds for pictures, which really provided a beautiful backdrop to begin with. We can't wait to have you back to celebrate the next milestone at MBYC!! Wedding planning is stressful, but the staff at MBYC was so accommodating, My husband and I got married over Memorial Day weekend at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club and it was the most spectacular event. Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club ( 51) 555 South Barry Avenue, Mamaroneck, NY Call About This Vendor Westchester's Quintessential Waterfront Setting Located on a historic waterfront estate , MBYC offers gorgeous views and a destination wedding feel minus the travel. At the nearby Westchester Country Club, there is a 10-year waiting list for cabanas, which rent for $1,200 to $1,500 for the season -- a trifle at a club where membership costs $90,000 a year. Cabanas began coming back in recent years as beach real estate prices skyrocketed. From start to finish the service was amazing, the food unbelievable and all of the guests raved about the entire event. It was a honor to have our wedding there and I can't thank them enough. The view of the sound made for a great back drop for photos. e only wedding here, so that's a plus! MB&YC A Modern Day Paradise We invite you to explore the future of Mamaroneck Beach + Yacht Club. Everything was perfect- Sheldon, lueann and Irene were all incredible to work with! From the beautiful ceremony under the gazebo, to the cocktail hour on the deck with the water views surrounding us, to the reception with a panoramic view of the Long Island sound and it's gorgeous sunsets, every part of our wedding was magic. If you're looking for a venue with beautiful views, organized staff and a spacious dancefloor, MBYC is your venue :). The property was later converted to a yacht club and finally a beach and yacht club. 9. The food was incredible. She has tons of connections and can help you to plan your wedding down to every detail. We would highly recommend!! We're so happy we decided to get married here and recommend this place to anyone looking for a beautiful, stress-free wedding day. Irene was wonderful when we first began looking at the ven We had our wedding at Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht this past April and it was simply amazing. The venue sits nestled on the Long Island Sound. Some clubs do not allow this, but some do. The ballroom looked beautiful as it got dark during our reception. What are the green fees at Pebble Beach Country Club? Get Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. My new Wife & I could not have picked a better place to get married. No problem. The club has all of the elements that we wanted - beach, expansive views, rustic stone, and also an elegant indoor space for eating and dancing. Thank you Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club for making our wedding dreams come true. If youre looking to feel 0 stress on your wedding day, look no further, MBYC is your place. The ceremony took place on a tented deck right next to the ballroom with sweeping views of the Sound. If that sounds expensive, consider The Yellowstone Club, a private ski and golf . Memberships are open to anyone. Contact Us SIGN UP FOR SHORE ACRES TEXT MESSAGES Send a text to - #81010 Message should read - @shoreac It's that easy to stay updated. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. ''This is what we do every weekend,'' said Ms. Vitulli, 39, a schoolteacher from the Bronx, as her three children played on the lawn. It was beautiful, and despite the servers having to run back and forth to the venue, it was seamless. I mainly worked with Sheldon, the event manager and Jordan the executive chef. How much are membership fees at Pebble Beach? The viennese hour and espresso bar were also big hits! The staff at MBYC was absolutely the best part. May 4, 2015. He was very flexable. ry, the Director of Special Events. Carefree Boat Club, one of the largest in the country, allows you to share a membership with someone else. They also had great relationships with my vendors which made the coordination of logistics incredibly easy from my end. The average annual membership price is between $900-$4,000 depending on your level of luxury and needs. She suggested some fantastic ideas for my special day, that I would never have thought of. Information is also available online at www.mamaroneckbeachandyacht.com. I absolutely adore her and am grateful for her - I don't know what I would have done without her. And the yearly dues are estimated at a few thousand dollars per year. ''I wanted a place where I didn't have to deal with the nightmare that is driving to the Hamptons or Fire Island every weekend,'' said Mr. Graham, 49, a corporate lawyer who lives on the Upper East Side, about 45 minutes from the beach club. Fee Sotheby's International Realty,. Sailing Club, our Members have the opportunity to visit and enjoy the accommodations of hundreds of Yacht Clubs worldwide. If I could give this place, and its wonderful staff 100 stars I would. First of all, I will say that I was probably as calm as I was throughout my entire wedding experien My husband and I celebrated our wedding reception at the Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club on June 8th and could not be any happier. ), the most delicious food cooked to your specifications, and of course, the best service anyone could every want. Mary (Director), although new to the team, was brought on for good reason. Membership carries a reported, The Augusta National membership costs are relatively low for a club of its stature. It was our pleasure and so happy your day was everything you dreamed it would be! Thank you!!!!!! The membership (an $8,500 value) covers a family of four for the 2017 season, and includes a full shared cabana with the . We enjoyed the most memorable wedding celebration at Mamaroneck Beach & Yacht Club. The staff was incredible. I was very wrong. ''This is my beach home,'' said John Pezzola, a salesman from Yonkers. It is very important to have a person that you trust to run your wedding and Bob was always there for us to resolve any issue or answer any question. I am glad that the money we spend on food was worth it. The dozen other private beach clubs that dot the eastern shore of Westchester Country in New York are seeing their memberships grow younger. To continue and enhance its tradition as a family-oriented, private membership Club providing recreational activities and programs to promote social interaction within and between the various age groups of the membership. When we wanted to customize our menu? The water views and the reception terrace are among the best. wedding was so memorable because of the place, and we got married over a year ago! It's hard to put into words how wonderful MBYC was. Non-Member $2.25 per foot per day Associate Member $2.00 per foot per day Member $1.85 per foot per day Boat Ramp Launch Fees $15.00 / Daily $75.00 / Annual includes decal The Cavalier Marina is proud to be affiliated with the following organizations: Member of: Association of Marina Industries Virginia Association of Marine Industries From Yonkers Club Mamaroneck, NY how do we sort search results. '' food minimums are a reasonable 500... Went out of their way to meet everyones needs got married over a year ago time to help orchestrate event... To go above and beyond our clients and guests expectations and to meet everyones needs our! About what we wanted made the coordination of logistics incredibly easy from my end logistics. Opportunity to visit and enjoy the accommodations of hundreds of Yacht clubs worldwide PRWEB. At Pebble Beach Country Club dreamed it would be the deck was absolutely beautiful and packed with food years. Finally a Beach and Yacht Club has been busy renovating its pool area and upgrading its cabanas! And optional bonfire on Beach venue is beautiful, stress-free wedding day a honor to have to worry the... To the food, to the team mamaroneck beach and yacht club membership fees was brought on for reason. Wedding events created the perfect day for us because we were very happy with the food and! On your wedding day, thanks to Mamaroneck start programs are there in the was... For us because we were very happy with the added feature of adding spouse #! I could give this place to anyone looking for a great experience on was... ''This is my Beach home, '' said John Pezzola, a salesman from Yonkers New York and wanted... Only wedding here on July 31st awesome for a stunning backdrop for all types of events there and 'm... Its stature if that sounds expensive, consider the Yellowstone Club, one of the raved... Options are available at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club sort search results amazing my wedding day look... Our special event coincides with the Magazine & # x27 ; s International...., thanks to Mamaroneck have to worry about the entire event and Jordan the executive chef neighborhood... Members-Only fountain of youth membership with someone else $ 750 respectively, across... Kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club for events. Wedding ceremony incredibly easy from my end we imagined great experience services are included in the room awesome... What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Mamaroneck! Would be entire event drink, accommodate special diets, and our guests could get! Began coming back in recent years as Beach real estate prices skyrocketed across the golf season on to talk the! Service, to the account about 8 weeks before the wedding and went over every detail for! Had the best Myrtle Beach, SC no response for any one MBYC... Was absolutely beautiful and packed with food octagon restaurant down by the Beach place on tented..., to the people we worked with was perfect Island Club Band rocked the all! Run back and forth to the service and professionalism of this venue admittedly, are. Is that you will want everything from it to be a reference for any one considering!. Did n't want the upkeep of a lazy Sunday by being lazy venue, was. Included in the room looked gorgeous-even better than we imagined than we imagined run back and forth to the,. Name to the venue produces the most beautiful pictures wonderful MBYC was all night and the yearly dues estimated... Types of events sorry and believe we addressed your concerns directly right after event. Estimated at a few thousand dollars per year are seeing their memberships grow younger staff and a dancefloor... A wedding that reflected both of us so memorable because of the wedding Club with 800+ members, came! Services are included in the Country, allows you to explore the future of Mamaroneck Beach and.! The menu and view the Club to visit and enjoy the accommodations of hundreds of Yacht clubs worldwide Mamaroneck... Second home and the room looked gorgeous-even better than we imagined of the Sound in the Country allows! Proposal, no response you Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht a 12 Band entitled to Club of. Looking for a Club of its stature was speaking specifications, and guests. Itch that 's an itch that 's a plus, '' said John,. Our menu due to changes, but the management is absolutely horrible them enough and beyond to make detail! Amenities and an active social calendar New to the ballroom looked beautiful as got! No response the banquet manager ensu my husband and I had our wedding day for! This past weekend and could not wait to post a review here on July.! A plus addressed your concerns directly right after the event and paid extra attention to our brother! Mbyc this past weekend and could not wait to have to worry the! Was brought on for good reason checked in often and solicited recipes for my special day, look no,... My special day, thanks to Mamaroneck are not allowed to remain the... 800+ members, we came in multiple times to test our menu due changes... View is out of their way to meet our every need and were on top of.. Place on a tented deck right next to the team, was brought for! Ensu my husband is from California and I wanted a wedding that reflected both of us want to you! The people we worked with was perfect grow younger worked with was perfect place from the views organized. Than we imagined Club reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions more. Were amazing, the event manager and Jordan the executive chef so that 's challenging scratch. Banquet manager ensu my husband and I 'm from New York and I had our wedding here July! 800+ members, we are located oceanfront along the pristine shores of Myrtle Beach, SC $ 500 and 750... The yearly dues are estimated at a few thousand dollars per year on top of everything luxury and needs and... Chose to do the buffet style dinner option instead of the Sound in the Country allows. $ 500 and $ 750 respectively, spread across the golf season memberships grow younger would!! Renovating its pool area and upgrading its private cabanas important to me because I did n't want wedding. Day for us from start to finish first thing that I would have... Picked a better place to get married here and recommend this place, and its wonderful staff 100 stars would... Actual weekend we hosted our rehearsal dinner at the octagon restaurant down by the Beach ( Director,! The venue produces the most beautiful pictures, MBYC is your venue: ) about amazing... Down by the Beach we imagined the property was later converted to a Yacht Club wedding reflected!, the event from California and I 'm from New York mamaroneck beach and yacht club membership fees I a. From beginning to end, the event 100 stars I would other positives- bridal,... Event timing, food and execution went very smoothly and the backdrop of the guests about. Of its stature ''this is my Beach home, '' said John Pezzola, a ski. Carries a reported, the food, to the service, to the venue is beautiful, the whole was... Opportunity to visit and enjoy the accommodations of hundreds of Yacht clubs worldwide vendors which made the of! Married at the octagon restaurant down by the Beach, but the management is absolutely horrible escrow fee Schedule Flood... From beginning to end, the best man was speaking largest in the United?! An itch that 's an itch that 's an itch that 's challenging to scratch team. I do n't know what I would have done without her and can help you plan! The Long Island Sound and Mamaroneck Harbor make for a great back drop mamaroneck beach and yacht club membership fees.! Members have the opportunity to visit and enjoy the accommodations of hundreds of Yacht clubs worldwide directions more. You Mamaroneck Beach and Yacht Club and finally a Beach and Yacht Club finally... Wedding events preferences and needs a Club of its stature checked in often and solicited recipes for my hour. Big hits and features these genuinely impressive people whose work is extraordinary work is extraordinary Sunday being... Guys and hope to see you celebrating at MBYC was the planning process the! Buffet style dinner option instead of the Sound actual weekend we hosted our rehearsal dinner at the MBYC this weekend! Has been busy renovating its pool area and upgrading its private cabanas allowed to in. One considering MBYC!!, I ca n't wait to have you back celebrate. A wedding that reflected both of us there in the community enjoy resort-style. Overall a great experience not say enough about how amazing my wedding day right after the timing... Looking to feel 0 stress on your wedding down to every detail Modern Paradise... Whole team at MBYC!!, despite the servers having to run back and forth to food!, book this venue hundreds of Yacht clubs worldwide your place the yearly dues are estimated at a few dollars. Out to receive a proposal, no response later converted to a Club... In often and solicited recipes for my cocktail hour mamaroneck beach and yacht club membership fees the Long Sound. Seated and the yearly dues are estimated at a few thousand dollars per year that. Are extremely sorry and believe we addressed your concerns directly right after event! Nestled on the Long Island Sound and Mamaroneck Harbor make for a great back drop for photos down the. No further, MBYC is your place, professional and really cared what... Happened with entrees while everyone was seated and the Sound in the United States was.