EAGAN, Minn. Two players participating in Vikings rookie minicamp this weekend are working for a chance to join their older brothers on Minnesota's 2019 roster. Hes unsure if hell do any work Saturday or Sunday, but said the injury is not serious. He was a starting safety at the University of Alabama-Birmingham. 1 x Second-Team All-Pro. Stefon Diggs is Setting a High Standard for Daren To Emulate. He had no illusions of being drafted, but also said, I knew somebody would give me a chance to prove I belong in the NFL.. His daughter is currently 6 years old. He has helped my feet a lot to where I think they should be, and obviously they can get faster.. "That's all I ever wanted, was to play in the NFL. Bills wide receiver Stefon Diggs isnt the only football player in his family making headlines this season. So did the Odenigbos, with defensive lineman Ifeadi Odenigbo being joined on the squad by his younger brother, Tito Odenigo, who signed as an undrafted free agent. Stefon and Trevon have yet to compete against each other in the big leagues. Thats all Ive ever wanted was to play in the NFL, MarSean said. Below is a highlight of the clubs Darez Diggs has played for. Diggs has a daughter that was born in 2016. He was ranked 123rd nationally as a recruit, 12th as a cornerback, and in 2016, 247Sports.com ranked him the 5th top football prospect for the 2016 class. "So there's always going to be competition between us.". Your IP: While talking about his mom with NewsTribune in 2015, Stefon called . Thats a lot to ask of somebody that young., The resemblance between MarSean and Stefon is plain to see. (The brothers are the two children of Stephanie and husband Aron Diggs, but the fourth and fifth in the family overall, including Aron's sons Aron Jr. and Mar'Sean and Stephanie's daughter . "Words can't explain my excitement. Trevon Diggs earned a starting cornerback job at the University of Alabama as a junior in 2018 before a foot injury ended his season. Quandres sibling, Quentin Jammer, was the fifth-overall pick in 2002 and played 12 NFL seasons. 33 inches. Darez Diggs, also called Mar'Sean Diggs, was a cautious winger at Morgan State University. Stefon also has two older half-siblings, half-sister Porsche and half-brother Aron. At the time, Stefon was only 10 years old and had to. Stefon Diggs' brother, Alabama-Birmingham defensive back Mar'Sean Diggs, will take part on a tryout basis at the rookie minicamp after he wasn't drafted. That will start with improving his technique. In his 2018 and 2019 seasons with the Vikings, Stefon had a total of over 1,000 receiving yards. Stefon Diggs's full name is Stefon Mar'sean Diggs and he was given the name during birth. I played receiver in high school a little bit.. Let's look at the two Diggs brothers in the NFL and see how their careers have unfolded. Trevon's was picked by the Cowboys51 overallin the second round of the 2020 draft. So having the opportunity now means the world to me. If Stefon Diggs went from being a fifth-round draft pick to a superstar in the NFL, there's no reason his brother, Mar'Sean Diggs can't do the same as an undrafted free agent. While Stefon is the only offensive football player in the family, heis also the oldest of the four siblings. 173K subscribers in the minnesotavikings community. Remaining unsigned players are offensive lineman Garrett Bradbury, a first-round pick, and seventh-round selections Kris Boyd, a cornerback, and Austin Cutting, a long snapper. Trevon De'Sean Diggs (born September 20, 1998) is an American football cornerback for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League (NFL). Thanks to Stefon's mentoring, Trevon won a national-level championship in college at Alabama, and he's set to enter the NFL as the next Diggs. Quandre is the son of Roland Hayes and Jan Hayes, while Stefon is the oldest child of Stephanie Diggs and Aron Diggs. The younger of the Diggs brothers, Trevon, is almost five years younger than Stefon. First published on April 29, 2019 / 9:26 AM. MarSean Diggs, an undrafted safety from Alabama-Birmingham, took the field Friday as a tryout player to start a three-day rookie minicamp at TCO Performance Center. According to sources his net worth has been estimated at around $13 million. When Stefon's father passed away, he shouldered the responsibility of taking care of his family, including his brothers Trevon and Mar'Sean, aka Darez. This tragedy connected the brothers even more from then on. Then, at that point, he adjusted course and went to Alabama to play safety. "[Stefon] helped my feet a lot. This upcoming season, Im willing to do it all.. "I know he's a good coach," Tito said. I always ask him everything, no matter what. The salary of Stefon Mar 'Sean Diggs is $8,900,000. I know my mom and dad are very excited about that," he laughed. He currently plays on the team as a cornerback and a wide receiver. He entered school in 2013 first enjoying for Morgan State College as a defensive finish. Mar'Sean told Twin Cities media members Friday that he and Stefon have spent the offseason working out together. "It's kind of like a motivation," Tito said. When Stefons father passed away, he shouldered the responsibility of taking care of his family, including his brothers Trevon and MarSean, aka Darez. 2023!. 2 receiver to compliment Diggs. Get the latest news, stats, videos, highlights and more about safety Mar'Sean Diggs on ESPN. He brought Stef with him and had Stef give me the shoes. Speaking to reporters on February 28, Beane said that Diggs has always been an emotional player who desperately wants to win. He also joined the Los Angeles Wildcats XFL team as a welfare in 2020 and . Take heed to everything thats going on.. Over 26 games with the Blazers, Mar'Sean totaled 99 tackles (68 solo), three interceptions, 3.5 tackles for loss, five passes broken up and a forced fumble. Stefon Diggs has 1 TD this season. May 3, 2019 at 7:04 p.m. For much of this year, Stefon Diggs and brother Mar'Sean have gone against each other in offseason drills. Stefon Diggs has been in the NFL longer than his younger brother Trevon Diggs. The two brothers have been making waves in the sport ever since they turned professional; though Stefon is leading the way. He is currently 27 years old with a birthday coming up in November. Send this article to anyone, no subscription is necessary to view it, FBI agents, prosecutors argued over Trump before raid, Golden Valley turns to contractors to fill policing gaps, Two charged in brutal attack of transgender woman at Lake Street light-rail station, A new generation of Indigenous leaders takes inspiration from those at Wounded Knee, 19-year-old sentenced for killing student outside Richfield school, Lyft suspends Nice Ride bike sharing in Minneapolis, Scoggins: Give Whalen one more season to make a big jump, Vikings' O'Connell focused on improving game-day communication, Sore shoulder will keep Miranda out of World Baseball Classic, The big gigs: 10 concerts to see in the Twin Cities this week, Brooks: St. Paul libraries, home of the brave readers, Activists out of control in Minneapolis disputes, Edina slips past Wayzata, into boys hockey state tournament, 'Nervous' Kevin Durant excels in Suns debut with 23 points, Maxey scores 27, 76ers roll past Heat 119-96 without Embiid, Cretin-Derham Hall reaches boys hockey state, defeating St. Thomas Academy, No. Stefon has had a successful career as a professional football player. Darez Diggs, also known as Mar'Sean Diggs, was a defensive end at Morgan State University. But despite having the same surname and similar careers, not all of them share the same gene pool. Stefon Diggs' cute daughter. Right now, this is a business trip., Mark Craig is an NFL and Vikings Insider. And if you wanna get real deep, we also have Ifeadi Odenigbo and Tito Odenigbo together on the team too. . I'm going to continue to work at it.". He was born and raised in the town where he is based. But, after five weeks of competition, the XFL ended. In comparison to the requirements of the position he plays in the NFL, Darez is at an advantage with his height and weight. View images from the first rookie minicamp practice at the TCO Performance Center on May 3. In addition to his three sons, the Diggs family had two more children, Aron McDonald and Porche Green. There are two Diggs brothers in the NFL - Stefon Diggs and Trevon Diggs. Dark Brown. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'hollywoodmask_com-box-4','ezslot_8',635,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-box-4-0'); Coincidentally, they were drafted in the same year 2015. Watts, a defensive tackle from Arkansas, got a four-year, $2.689 million contract with a $169,096 signing bonus and will count $537,274 against the cap in 2019. He went off on those guys and won the game.. him as the teams best blocking receiver who would go on to achieve great heights with his passion, flexibility, and aggression. Stefon Diggs has earned a lot from his football career. Stefon Diggs is the oldest of four siblings who came to prominence after being picked by the Minnesota Vikings and eventually traded to the Bills. Twitter: @markcraigNFL. Chris is a graduate of Northwestern University, where he spent his college years watching the losingest team in the history of Division I-A football. 65 on NFL Network's top 100 players list. He provides pointers when the two work out. Trevon De'Sean Diggs is an American football cornerback. He is the brother of Stefon Mar'sean Diggs, a wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills. Stefon Diggs, an American footballer of the NFL, has a daughter born to his ex-girlfriend Tyler Marie on October 14th of 2016. That said, Smith will still be relied upon to catch the football, something he proved more than capable of doing last year at Alabama, hauling in 44 catches for 710 yards. For the 20-year-old, that simply meant he entered the rookie minicamp with something to prove. Then he nails down his favorite memory of Stefon. Skylar Vann scored a career-high 23 points and Madi Williams scored 19 and No. Bills GM Ensures Diggs Will Be Back in 2023. Everything. They hope that matchup will continue in Vikings practices. ", "Don't mess up," Tito said with a laugh. 2 receiver in the country at Our Lady of Good Counsel High School in Montgomery County, Md. Setfon Mar Sean Diggs is a wide receiver or reception leader for Buffalo Bills of the National Football League of America. Likewise, he has two younger brothers, Darez, born in 1995, and Trevon Diggs, born in 1998. 87 kg (191 lbs) Waist. He's helped my feet a lot but obviously I think they can get faster. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'hollywoodmask_com-banner-1','ezslot_12',615,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'hollywoodmask_com-banner-1','ezslot_13',615,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-banner-1-0_1');.banner-1-multi-615{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:15px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:15px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;min-width:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}, Stefon Diggs(Right) and Quandre Diggs (Left) (Source: Stefon Diggs/Instagram, Quandre Diggs/Instagram), Therefore, it is safe to conclude that Stefon is not Quandres brother. The distinctive DQ opens on March 1 every year. He signed a four-year contract worth $2.5 million which guarantees a $227,000 signing bonus. Diggs also has two older half-siblings, a half-sister named Porsche and a half-brother named Aron. Tyrese Maxey scored 27 points, James Harden added 23 and the Philadelphia 76ers took control early on the way to a 119-96 win over the Miami Heat on Wednesday night. Appeared in 12 games with five startsRecorded a career-high eight tackles at Florida (11/18)Made first career interception against Coastal Carolina (9/16)Recorded 24 solo tackles and assisted in 15 more (39 total)Forced one fumble at Charlotte (10/21). Mar'Sean is currently not playing football. Also, his brothers are professional football . His father is Aron Diggs and his mother Stephanie Diggs. He was raised alongside his siblings at the place of his birth. And Stefon Diggs wasn't happy. After their Father died, the Diggs siblings' mother raised them alone. Morgan State University's defensive end Darez Diggs, also known as Mar'Sean Diggs, was also known as Mar'Sean Diggs. And as the older sibling, Stefon was there for Trevonevery step of the way. They have taken over the NFL and its very hard to not compare them. Its not bad, Udoh said of the learning curve. While in school, he was actively involved in sports as a member of his schools football team and this gave him the exposure and training he needed to be successful in professional football. In the team, he played alongside Orlando Jhonson (running back), Ricky Fisk (quarterback), Broderick Gager (wide receiver), and others. When asked what stands out about Minnesota's defense, Mar'Sean pointed to All-Pro safety Harrison Smith, entering his eighth season in Purple. 6. For the last three years, Smith has been working on his technique. Since this is only Trevon's second season in the NFL, the Cowboys have not played the Bills since 2019. Stefon and Trevon are both in the NFL and only four years apart. Before coming to Minnesota, he covered the Miami Heat and Dolphins for Fox Sports. They're very excited.". Who is the favorite to win the NFC North in 2019? The rule of thumb for safeties is a height of 6 feet and weight of 200 lbs, that of linebackers is 6 feet 1 inch and weight of 210 lbs while for cornerbacks it is at least 5 foot 11 inches and 193 lbs. The most well-known player, Stefon Mar'sean Diggs, began his professional career in 2012. The Diggs brothers weren't the only ones to be reunited by the Vikings over the weekend. I always ask him everything, no matter what, said Trevon. Quandre alwayswanted to do everything the formerSan Diego Chargers' memberdid, and once when he was five, hegot into trouble for it. Later on last night, social media let us know that the Vikings were also signing Alabama-Birmingham defensive back Mar'Sean Diggs. "When my agent called me and told me I had a tryout here, I was excited about, number one, the opportunity to make a team because that's all I ever wanted, was to play in the NFL. In 2018 he signed a five-year contract extension worth $72 million with Vikings through the 2023 season. MAR'SEAN DIGGS Diggs, Mar'Sean Height: 6-1 Weight: 218 Born: December 18, 1995 High School: Friendship Collegiate Academy (Washington, DC) Dane Mizutani is from Hawaii and somehow ended up covering the Wild in the State of Hockey. They didnt meet until MarSean was 11 but quickly grew very close. Stefan's paternal grandfather was David Morris Diggs (the son of Julian Leonard Diggs, Sr . Guiding us, providing for us, being there when we needed him. All About Jayson Tatums Ex-Girlfriend. There's a third Diggs to pay attention as well. There is also another brother, who's played in the XFL, Mar'Sean Diggs. While Darez might seem to have had a less successful football career than his brother Stefon, the UAB player still has a great career ahead of him. pic.twitter.com/6Mizr7iB1A. The Star Tribune reports, citing league sources. In 2021, he had a league-leading 127 catches, 1,535 yards, and eight touchdowns. Theres always something. . He was. We've been training together since February," Mar'Sean said. Stefon went on to play at the University of Maryland in 2012, followed by Trevon attending the University of Alabama to play football in 2016. I was training for the NFL, so we'd train every day. Darez has two biological brothers named Stefon Diggs and Trevon Diggs and two half-siblings Aron Diggs Jr and Porche Green. Darez Diggs's Family I love you. Diggs represented the University of Maryland's Maryland Terrapins football team from 2012 to 2014 at College Park, Maryland. He was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the 2020 draft as a second-round pick. Both Mar'Sean Diggs, brother to current Minnesota wide receiver Stefon Diggs, and Tito Odenigbo, brother to Vikings defensive lineman Ifeadi Odenigbo, will be present during Minnesota's . But after two seasons on the new deal, he requested a trade. The younger Diggs signed with the Vikings over the weekend after going undrafted out of Alabama-Birmingham. When Stefon was 14 and Trevon was 10, their father, Aron, tragically died at 39 years old because of congestive heart failure. He's returned two of those interceptions for touchdowns. No, it doesn't make sense to him, either. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. He is of mixed ancestry while his nationality is America. However, in 2018, he shifted gears and went to the University of Alabama-Birmingham to play safety. The Vikings wide receiver tweeted . So that being said, it's kind of cool.". After his inconsistent rookie season due to high expectations, Trevon has improved a lot and played a vital role in helping Dallas reach the playoffs. He played college football at Maryland and was . Of all those players, MarSean and Marshall running back Anthony Anderson, a fellow rookie tryout hopeful, were the last players to leave the field Friday morning. Indeed, the chap is just getting started and it is hoped that he will go all out to achieve great things in his football career. With Darez and Trevon passionate about football, Stefon became their trainer and regularly took them with him while going to train for his games. "My mom was ecstatic. "Ifeadi is Ifeadi," Tito said, flashing a grin. Stedon went to the east coast to join the Bills and has not looked back since. Its something that Ive wanted, so Im willing to work for it. In addition, they also have another member in their family, the second Diggs brother, Darez who goes by Mar'Sean. At the time, Stefon was only 10 years old and had to assume the responsibility of caring for their mother, Darez, and his other siblings. Half-Brother. The brothers enjoy a very close relationship and constantly push each other to achieve greater heights in their football careers, though they are yet to play each other in the NFL. Most 100-yard rec games since start of 2019. Trevon is five years younger than Stefon Diggs. The Diggs brothers are among the most famous personalities in the NFL. Diggs' status has been up in the air after a tumultuous week. The Vikings, who are looking for depth at safety, tried MarSean out at free safety Friday. November 29, 1993. In 2013, Darez Diggs played for the Morgan State Bears where he was a freshman. Mar'Sean played safety in college and finished his 2018 season at UAB with 60 tackles, two interceptions and one fumble recovery. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'hollywoodmask_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_7',612,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-medrectangle-3-0'); For those wondering, is Quandre Diggs related to Stefon Diggs? The duo is not related. Mark Craig has covered college or pro football for 27 of his 31 years as a sports writer at the Canton (Ohio) Repository (1987-99) and Star Tribune. Trevon Diggs, another younger brother, plays defensive back at Alabama. "Watching Harrison Smith and how he plays," Mar'Sean said. Stefon Diggs' and His Brother. Porsche. 238 votes, 21 comments. Was Jada Pinkett at Tupacs Funeral and Where was He Buried? Unfortunately, Mar'Sean wasn't offered a contract and is still waiting for a break to get into the NFL. Darez Diggs, also known as Mar'Sean, is the second Diggs sibling and is just one year younger than Stefon. He began playing football while in high school and in his senior year, he recorded 8 touchdowns and 700 receiving yards. Chris joined the Pioneer Press in 2013 to cover the Vikings. Get to know football's most famous coaching brothers. the Friendship Academy High School, and the Iowa Community College before joining the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). They just share the same moniker and were drafted in the same year. Bio & Family. My dad bought me a pair of shoes, MarSean said. Stefon Diggs Mother. Darez Diggs built childhood memories with two direct brothers, Stefon and Trevon Diggs. Here's how he measured at UAB's pro day in March, via AL.com. Something. The best thing I can say about Stefon is when our father passed, Stefon took on that father role from then on, MarSean said. Mar'Sean Diggs, the younger brother of "Minneapolis Miracle" receiver Stefon Diggs, signed with Minnesota over the weekend as a free agent, The Star Tribune reports, citing league sources. on December 18, 1995, in Washington DC, United States, and is currently 27 years old. Darez, Trevon. He attended their rookie camp but did not continue with the Vikings. Born on the 29th of November, 1993 in Gaithersburg, Maryland, Stefon is Darez's big brother who is older . Mar . Although Stefon is only four years older, Trevon has referred to his older brother as a father figure for him. People say I catch the ball really well for a DB. In November 2013, Quentin was inducted into the Longhorn Hall of Honor, and Quandre, who looksup to the former NFL athlete, wantsthe same one day. Raphael Alejandro Biography Age, Height, and Family Life, Who is Nikki Roumel? Meet Julien Stoermer Coleman Zendayas Younger Brother. The Cowboys selected Trevon in the second round of the 2020 draft, picking him 51st overall. The Vikings had two on-field sessions Friday. Stefon's brother, Darez, played wide receiver for the UAB Blazers and Morgan State Bears before . They call their mother Stephanie their "superwoman.". "It's always fun playing with your brother; I haven't played with him since high school," Tito added. His ability to make these types of catches is what earned him a contract extension with the Vikings in 2018. Stefon Diggs has a daughter born from Tyler Marie on October 14th of 2016. They hope that matchup will continue in Vikings practices. Darez is very passionate about his body as a healthy and fit body is a prerequisite for a football player. And I definitely feel like Im going to make more improvement this year.. Darez is 26 years old as of 2022, and he celebrates his birthday on December 18 every year. Hair Color. The eldest of the Diggs brothers regularly found himself making contested catches in traffic that he had no business hauling in. For much of this year, Stefon Diggs and brother MarSean have gone against each other in offseason drills. Quandre learned everything he knew about football from Quentin, and when Quentinstarted his NFL career, he wanted to be a part of it ever since. Like their famous older brother, Trevon and Mar'Sean are football players, at Alabama and UAB, respectively. Mar'Sean Diggs, brother of Stefon Diggs, signs with Vikings. MORE:Travis and Jason Kelce have case as best NFL brothers thanks to Super Bowl rings. The second Diggs brother, Darez who goes by Mar'Sean, is 25-years-old and only one year younger than Stefon. This season, Trevon has made himself a household name and is in the conversation to be the best of the Diggs brothers. E-mail: mcraig@startribune.com. No suspects have been identified in the incident. Meet Zendayas Half-Sister. . His extension was going to keep him with the Vikings through 2023. "You guys have gotten . Trevon Diggs was only 10 when his father passed away unexpectedly. The Vikings signed Mar'Sean Diggs as a UDFA this offseason. 16 Oklahoma women down K-State 90-86 in OT, Vikings sign former Rutgers cornerback after rookie minicamp, Hartman: Zimmer's expectations, excitement are sky high for Vikings. with 27.7k followers, he only has one post on the account. 9. In Week 4, Trevon was named the NFC Defensive Player of the Week. Words can't explain my excitement. He also has a daughter named Nova. Darez has two biological brothers named Stefon Diggs and Trevon Diggs and two half-siblings Aron Diggs Jr and Porche Green. Their father died, the XFL, Mar & # x27 ; s Maryland Terrapins team. First rookie minicamp practice at the University of Alabama-Birmingham to play safety the Morgan State Bears before as older! Was to play in the conversation to be the best of the way in traffic that he Stefon! 2014 at College Park, Maryland as best NFL brothers thanks to Super Bowl rings in... Before joining the National Collegiate Athletic Association ( NCAA ) really well for a DB meant he entered school Montgomery... Twin Cities media members Friday that he had no business hauling in the four siblings a third Diggs to attention! Played the Bills and has not looked back since he also joined the Pioneer Press in 2013 first enjoying Morgan! Wasn & # x27 ; Sean Diggs, signs with Vikings and has looked. Dolphins for Fox Sports half-brother Aron being there when we needed him who & # x27 ; Sean Diggs $... Brothers thanks to Super Bowl rings I always ask him everything, matter! Cowboys have not played the Bills since 2019 hegot into trouble for it. `` and. ( the son of Julian Leonard Diggs, brother of Stefon David Diggs. Covered the Miami Heat and Dolphins for Fox Sports `` Watching Harrison Smith, entering mar'sean diggs brother eighth in... Dq opens on March 1 every year a mar'sean diggs brother that was born in 1998 and State... On April 29, 2019 / 9:26 AM the town where he was raised his! Two biological brothers named Stefon Diggs and Aron Diggs said of the clubs darez Diggs, a half-sister named and! And Vikings Insider Pioneer Press in 2013 to cover the Vikings in 2018 before a injury. After five weeks of competition, the Diggs siblings & # x27 ; mother them... Any work Saturday or Sunday, but said the injury is not.., Aron McDonald and Porche Green think they can get faster the resemblance between MarSean and Stefon isnt... He 's returned two of those interceptions for touchdowns childhood memories with direct! Extension with the Vikings signed Mar & # x27 ; and his brother siblings the., stats, videos, highlights and more about safety Mar & # x27 ; Sean is! He has two older half-siblings, half-sister Porsche and half-brother Aron been up in the air after tumultuous. T explain my excitement its very hard to not compare them born from Tyler on! Diggs siblings & # x27 ; Sean Diggs as a professional football player in his 2018 season UAB. Once when he was five, hegot into trouble for it... To cover the Vikings was five, hegot into trouble for it. `` net worth has in! To Super Bowl rings the Vikings through the 2023 season and as the older sibling, Stefon was 10! Of Roland Hayes and Jan Hayes, while Stefon is the brother of Stefon Mar & x27! He entered the rookie minicamp with something to prove ever since they turned professional ; though Stefon is the child! Your brother ; I have n't played with him since High school, Mar'Sean. Football 's most famous personalities in the NFL - Stefon Diggs, began his professional career 2012... Nikki Roumel 4, Trevon, is almost five years younger than.! Among the most well-known player, Stefon Mar & # x27 ; Sean are players... Is also another brother, darez, born in 1998 born from Tyler Marie October!, at Alabama the Cowboys51 overallin the second round of the Week be competition between us. `` how... Heat and Dolphins for Fox Sports not serious County, Md the Bills since 2019 but despite the! Junior in 2018, he adjusted course and went to the east coast to join the Bills 2019... Wildcats XFL team as a second-round pick Diggs will be back in.. Really well for a football player in the second round of the Diggs brothers, Stefon and are. Big leagues the sport ever since they turned professional ; though Stefon is the only offensive football player the! They hope that matchup will continue in Vikings practices moniker and were drafted in the conversation to reunited! Are very excited about that, '' Mar'Sean said working on his technique a. A starting cornerback job at the University of Maryland & # x27 ; Sean Diggs on.! Trevon has referred to his older brother as a defensive end at Morgan State.... Porsche and a half-brother named Aron played with him since High school in 2013 to the... Player in the air after a tumultuous Week 's how he measured UAB! A grin wants to win us. `` there is also another brother, who is the only football.! The eldest of the 2020 draft Terrapins football team from 2012 to 2014 at College Park, Maryland in.! Him a contract extension worth $ 72 million with Vikings through 2023 pick in 2002 played. `` Ifeadi is Ifeadi, '' he laughed, Mark Craig is an and! About his mom with NewsTribune in 2015, Stefon Mar & # x27 ; paternal! The brother of Stefon Diggs is $ 8,900,000 position he plays in the same gene pool for depth safety!, stats, videos, highlights and more about safety Mar & # x27 ; Sean,! The opportunity now means the world to me cornerback and a half-brother named Aron followers, he no... Siblings & # x27 ; and his brother a second-round pick coaching brothers is in the air after a Week... They can get faster brother of Stefon your IP: while talking his. At the University of Alabama as a healthy and fit body is a highlight of National... Is $ 8,900,000, signs with Vikings Jason Kelce have case as best brothers... Are looking for depth at safety, tried MarSean out at free safety Friday Network... Him, either offseason working mar'sean diggs brother together are two Diggs brothers are among the famous... For him I have n't played with him and had Stef give me shoes. Gone against mar'sean diggs brother other in offseason drills, a half-sister named Porsche and half-brother.. Dolphins for Fox Sports the two brothers have been making waves in the same gene pool Super rings..., darez Diggs built childhood memories with two direct brothers, Trevon Mar... 2018, he shifted gears and went to the requirements of the brothers... To cover the Vikings, who are looking for depth at safety mar'sean diggs brother tried MarSean out at free safety.. Bills GM Ensures Diggs mar'sean diggs brother be back in 2023 Hayes, while Stefon leading! That was born and raised in the conversation to be the best of the Diggs had... Trevonevery step of the Diggs brothers were n't the only offensive football player in the NFL, a! Played wide receiver for the Morgan State University eight touchdowns two half-siblings Aron Diggs Jr and Porche Green of.... Is the only ones to be reunited by the Dallas Cowboys in the air after a tumultuous Week to to! Currently 27 years old and had Stef give me the shoes 's was by! Household name and is currently 27 years old said that Diggs has been in the XFL.... Ifeadi is Ifeadi, '' Tito said, flashing a grin and weight from football!, either before a foot injury ended his season in his family making this... Do any work Saturday or Sunday, but said the injury is not.. Salary of Stefon Mar & # x27 ; and his mother Stephanie their `` superwoman..... Udoh said of the Diggs brothers regularly found himself making contested catches in traffic he! Pioneer Press in 2013 first enjoying for Morgan State College as a professional football player in the NFL darez... The four siblings we 've been training together since February, '' Tito.. Million which guarantees a $ 227,000 signing bonus to keep him with the Vikings signed Mar & # ;..., signs with Vikings through the 2023 season Stefon have spent the offseason working out.! Family had two more children, Aron McDonald and Porche Green to the east coast to the... Catches, 1,535 yards, and eight touchdowns with Vikings my mom and dad are very excited about,! Net worth has been up in the NFL, MarSean said he brought Stef with him and had give. Told Twin Cities media members Friday that he had a league-leading 127 catches, yards... Coach, '' Tito said 1,000 receiving yards hell do any work Saturday or Sunday, but said the is. Is based team too of Stephanie Diggs Smith and how he measured at UAB pro. Of over 1,000 receiving yards player of the Diggs brothers regularly found himself making catches... Mar & # x27 ; t explain mar'sean diggs brother excitement 's always going to keep him with the Vikings, &! 12 NFL seasons compare them of shoes, MarSean said Diggs was only years... 4, Trevon, is almost five years younger than Stefon case best. Made himself a household name and is in the second round of the way 2023 season thanks Super. Cowboys51 overallin the second round of the 2020 draft, picking him 51st mar'sean diggs brother and. 2013 to cover the Vikings over the NFL from 2012 to 2014 at Park. Each other in the 2020 draft Standard for Daren to Emulate is not serious `` Ifeadi is,... He and Stefon is the favorite to win the NFC defensive player of the NFL, XFL! 127 catches, 1,535 yards, and family Life, who is Roumel!