When these kids hear the chants, Rebels, Rebels, they dont hear Robert E. Lee. He is a graduate of Amarillo High school and Angelo State University. The demographic breakdown of the 2,288 students enrolled for 2018-19 was: 30.3% of the students were eligible for free or reduced-cost lunch.[2]. I think thats part of the process, Hartman, who is in love with his team, said. Ticket prices are $5 for adults & $3 for students. In October 2020, the Midland school board voted to rename the school "Legacy High School". So, when I told them when this all happened, well love our way through it. Prior to being named the Head Coach at Midland High, Coach Fortune spent seven seasons as the Offensive Coordinator at Permian High School. By a unanimous vote, the Midland ISD board of trustees approved Clint Hartman as Lees new head football coach and campus coordinator at a special board meeting on Wednesday. Why are they trying to divide FamiLee? And their voice needs to be heard.. Im glad we didnt have to do that because Im an impatient name, so Im really happy.. Cheer on the varsity bulldogs as they exit the bus and make their way to the locker rooms. From the original pool of 40 candidates, the committee cut the list down to about 10 names, then cut down to eight, and then down to three finalists, who were each brought to Midland to tour the city as well as the teams athletic facilities before undergoing a final interview. I have great relationships and I have family here. Midland Lee head coach Clint Hartman is fully aware of that. It is easy, in sports, to look past the humanity and focus on the competition. The trip just so happened to be at the same time as the storied rivalry between Lee and Permian. MIDLAND, Texas (KOSA) - Former Midland Lee High School football coaches Spike Dykes and John Parchman were inducted to the LHS Wall of Honor on Friday . They hear about all the pride and all the legacy thats been here. As coaches, we started having 15-minute meeting before our meetings, Hartman said. State Final: Midland Lee def. Find out what coaches are viewing your Plasky also took over the City Hill girls soccer program after it was started five years ago. As a matter of fact, I take last year on me. Texas high school football state semifinal schedule, playoff brackets, computer rankings, statewide stat leaders and scores - live and final. Grande Stadium Home Games Only Then we got into the year and we thought, man hes pretty good at this. Hes a tough, West Texas kid. Prior to his stint at East Central, Hartman was the head coach at Clear Springs High School in League City from 2007-13. This isnt to say the whole team revolves around four players. Warren added that he is grateful for Mortons service to the school and the athletic program over the last seven seasons. Midland University is adding another award winner to its list of internationally acclaimed coaches with the hiring of Heisman Trophy winner Eric Crouch. Starz Send Off Austin Westlake 33-21. Prior to coaching at Midland High, Coach Jonas spent seven years at Permian High School. Midland Legacy's stats have been entered for the 62-34 win vs. Odessa on 11/4/2022 7:00 PM. 2017 Midland Lee Rebels. Coach Thurman and his wife, Shunte, have two sonsTyler and Khrisztian. Coach Ivan DenHartog is entering his 2nd season at Midland High School. A group against the renaming sued five of the board members but the courts rejected the lawsuits.[6]. Hartman said a friend of his came into his office recently with a Martin Luther King shirt with the caption I have a dream. Hartman said that dream has come true in the locker rooms and halls of Lee and he sees it every day where Lee students and faculty love all people. Already a Subscriber? If youre a football fanatic like I am, you know where youre at and so the challenge and the tradition (of West Texas football) is amazing. Football History JAMES GORDON (CUB) BARRY . LINCOLN In the heyday of Nebraska football, Tom Osbourne made a habit of stacking the roster with walk-ons. He has also served as the Defensive Coordinator and Head Boys Track Coach at Comanche High School and South San Antonio High School. He wanted not only his seniors be rewarded for their hard work, but all the seniors across the state. You see, Hartman is a man from San Antonio, but his heart has resided in west Texas for some time. It really does.. Prior to Midland High, Coach Smith coached at Canyon High School. Tenaha (24-2); 6. Were playing Monopoly and I want to win at Lee High School, Hartman said. T.J. TURNERFRESHMAN COORDINATOR, DEFENSIVE BACKS. The guy who will drive from Midland to Marfa just to take you gas because your car ran out: Isaiah Ramirez. : Time: 7:30 pm Location: MHS Cafeteria [], - - SAN JACINTO JUNIOR HIGH - GODDARD JUNIOR HIGH - MIDLAND FRESHMAN - MIDLAND SENIOR HIGH - - , 2022 SJ Coaches Coach Adam Alba, Boys Athletic CoordinatorCoach Ethan BaltierCoach Larry BrownCoach Terrance GreenCoach [], THAD FORTUNE Head Coach Coach Fortune is entering his 15th season of coaching and 2nd [], 2022 Goddard Coaches Coach Antwan Alexander, Boys Athletic CoordinatorCoach Barry BlackwellCoach Ronald LivingstonCoach Taylor McCallCoach [], TAMMY WHITESIDE MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP The purpose of the fund is to award scholarships to deserving graduating senior athletes that have chosen to further their education Coach Martin is entering his 25th season of coaching and 2nd as Co-Defensive Coordinator and Head Boys Track Coach at Midland High School. Hes our fullback, we put him in the game and that guy does not get enough credit for how hard he blocks and does things, Hartman said. Most Popular. In Midland and Odessa, despite the fact that both Lee and Permian have their own city rivals in Midland High and Odessa High, this is the game people want to talk about. I think thats the most important thing in leadership. Hartman said hes excited to be taking over a program that has been a major staple on the West Texas football scene for the last half century. But this generation can do something. He is a graduate of Permian High School and the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, where he played football for the Crusaders for four years. Don't forget that admissions is cashless. Coach Curry is entering his 3rd season of coaching and 1st at Midland High School. Coach Wolfle is entering his 8th season of coaching and 4th at Midland High School. Midland Lee High School Midland, TX Football See Full Profile College Coach? Order Tailgate Meals for Home Games , : Location: MHS Cafeteria, Meeting Dates: Aug. 23* / Aug. 29 / Sept. 6* / Sept. 12 / Sept. 19 / Oct. 3 / Oct. 10 / Oct. 17 / Oct. 24 / Nov. 1 / Nov. 7, *Tuesday Meetings No Meeting on Sept 26th, Mama Dawg Lunch Hartman added that Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee is never mentioned among his kids. Coach Cunningham is entering his 10th season of coaching and 6th at Midland High School. Hes humbly reminded of the traditions of the storied program he leads on a daily basis. COACH BENSON: 1 year, 2-3-1 1915 Corsicana 2-3-1 DONALD D. BENSON: 3 years, 7-20-0 2005 Tornillo 2-8-0 . Quarterback Colby Standard (1,659 passing yards) has an arm. He is a graduate of Midland Lee High School and West Texas A&M University. He was a new coach and had to work with a bunch of new kids, a new city and new assistants. Coach Hartman and his staff exemplified this throughout the pandemic. He added that the appeal of being able to coach football in West Texas was a deciding factor in his decision to leave his alma mater and eventually accept the Lee job. Texas high school football regional playoff schedule and scores - live and final. Its going to start with the seniors and well talk about what they want for their senior year. The new coach is a 19-year-veteran of Texas high school coaching, with stints at Big Spring, Lockney, Frenship, Bishop and Midland Lee. Most football fans in the United States know about Midland Lee, if only from the movie Friday Night Lights. - Midland University took 12 wrestlers to the Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference (KCAC) Championships on Saturday as they vied for conference titles and berths to Nationals. 2022 San Jacinto Junior High Mustang Football Schedule, 2022 Goddard Junior High Raider Football Schedule, 2022 San Jacinto Junior High Mustang Football. He is a graduate of Spearman High School and West Texas A&M University. From 2000-01 her served as the defensive coordinator at Tornillo in El Paso County, and then as the secondary coach at Odessa High from 2001-02. In his first . michigan high school football all state players 1985. Hartman says it depends on what the defense is giving them. A graduate of James Martin High School in Arlington and Texas State University, he earned his Masters Degree from the University of Texas at Austin. However, there is a deeper message within sports that Hartman understands. Thats why units like the offensive line get all the credit, because without them, theres no where to run. Edgewood, 20-7; 15. In his time at Clear Springs, Hartman helped build a new Chargers program from the ground up and in 2009, helped the team reach the regional final of the Class 5A state playoffs. Yeah, we want an expert in football, but integrity is the most important thing.. 1 selection presented to the MISD school board to replace Robert E. Lee High School. Throughout his career, Honnold has been to five National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) Playoffs, been a part of four conference championships at the NAIA level, and has coached over 40 all-conference players, numerous All-Americans, and over . Were going to tighten our walls and were going to get our butts together and were going to play good football., Follow Christopher on Twitter: @chris_MRTsports. I think all three of them are unselfish and its been really fun to watch, it really has.. 1991 princeton football rosterred gomphrena globosa magical properties 27 februari, 2023 / i beer fermentation stages / av . When we had a change in plans and they were told the name was going to change, the first question that came up was, What are we going to be? Now, you may have heard about Midland Lee because of its football rivalry with Odessa Permian, the high school football program made famous by the "Friday Night Lights" book/movie/series. fisherman's friends net worth; thomas edison light bulb impact on society; how to add someone on snapchat without it saying added by search; why does jailatm need my social security number As the new head coach at Lee, Hartman said he plans to get to work immediately helping the Rebels move past a 4-6 showing in a 2015 season that saw the team narrowly miss the playoffs in disappointing fashion. See the Midland Lee Rebels Freshman Football coach information, news, schedule, rosters, rankings, standings and more at sblivesports.com and scorebooklive.com Coming up next, they play rival Odessa Permian, who are 7-1. It can be seen in the old-school drills that the coaches still use. We certainly did not plan on Standard rushing for that many yards. Gruver, 17-5; 14. Freshman Varsity Moms Welcome This is one of the few jobs where no matter where you go, people come up to you and say, How are we going to be this year Coach, Hartman chuckled. He is a graduate of Olton High School and The University of Texas Permian Basin. On 11/19, the Midland Legacy varsity football team lost their home playoff game against Keller (TX) by a score of 23-21. Coach Thurman is entering his 26th season of coaching and 2nd as Assistant Head Coach at Midland High School. Homecoming the tradition of welcoming back former residents, alumni, and players. [4], The school originally opened its doors in 1961, seven years before the citys high schools integrated. I didnt come here expecting to be the head coach and being 3-7. The unity, the understanding, the empathy for those around you are all taught in locker rooms. Coach Hartman is having a good year now. Friday GAME DAYS 11:30 AM -1:00 PM I like to say I wasnt born in west Texas, but I got here as fast as I could. Just to make sure that this kids personal life was alright. Why dont we hold doors open for each other? it was during the pandemic that this family bond was tested the most. BRIAN CAMERONSpecial Teams, Recruiting Coordinator, Inside Linebackers. Can we still say were the Rebels, coach? And yes, I got permission, were the Midland Lee Rebels, at least the rest of this year. Photo Courtesy of Midland Lee High School Clint Hartman came to Midland Lee in 2016 looking to jump start a tradition-rich program that has struggled on the field in recent years. 2022 San Jacinto Junior High Mustang Football Schedule, 2022 Goddard Junior High Raider Football Schedule, 2022 San Jacinto Junior High Mustang Football, 2022 San Jacinto Junior High Mustang Coaching Staff, 2022 Goddard Junior High Raider Coaching Staff. 7-ranked Garden City advanced to the regional tournament for the first time since 2011 with a City of Midland leaders approved a zone change to permit a multi-family housing development in Legacy boys soccer coach Chris Bryant is not sure how much his heart can take with the nailbiters MPD seeks information on women who were seen abandoning dogs, Small Bites: Jimmy Ts Drive Thru remains community staple, Authorities searching for missing Odessa infant, HS BASEBALL: Top area catchers to watch for 2023 season, Council calls for fast-tracking traffic light on Andrews Highway, HS BOYS SOCCER: Rebels beat Permian in thrilling shootout, MISD: $5.5 million spent on teacher apartments since 2018-19, Council OKs low-income, senior apartments in west Midland. 1 selection. Someone who runs through a wall for his best friends, without asking why. Who do we give the ball to on the goal line? The Nebraska women's basketball team has made a major move up the NET rankings while Creighton's men and women both sit in the nation's Top 20. Copyright 2023 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Why arent we more like the locker room where nobody cares about socioeconomic status or race or color or gender? In the third quarter I thought we showed them some fortitude, then the goal line situation with the . Hartman is currently in the process of finalizing his departure from East Central and moving his family up to Midland. Texas high school football bi-district playoff schedule and scores - live and final. Texas high school football quarterfinal schedule, playoff brackets, computer rankings, statewide stat leaders and scores - live and final. Texas high school football quarterfinal playoff schedule and scores - live and final. ABILENE, TX Lee had hoped to take the momentum from a non-district sweep into Friday nights game with district rival Abilene Cooper. He is a graduate of Midland High school and Texas State University. Thats a point that I made to Coach Hartman: We dont need to stay status quo. rio grande city high school football. September 22nd: "I told our players, I thought that second half would be the difference. Coach Sadler is entering his 42nd season of coaching and 17th at Midland High School. Midland Lee High School State: TEXAS Phone: 432-689-1649. : anthony apocalypse costume; mark dellagrotte record; shohreh aghdashloo ever after; wendy's employment verification; is it haram to wear shorts to sleep The announcement was made on Thursday. This will be his third season as the head coach at Midland Lee. Rowe echoed Warrens sentiments and was equally impressed with Hartmans character both as a man and as a football coach. "When we play Odessa High, at the end of the day we're both about Odessa," Permian coach Jeff Ellison said. He didnt stop with his program either. Previous coaching stops include Tulia and Permian High School. When this job opened up I was going to come here. Senior quarterback is the state's only signal caller to reach 4,000 yards so far. Date Time Opponent Location 8/19 TBD Lubbock Cooper(Scrimmage) Grande Stadium 8/26 4PM MDT / 5PM [], Join MHS Football Booster Club Support the Midland High Football Program by joining the Booster [], ! . "Ron was like having another coach on the field," said Bob Casciola '58, head coach from 1973-79. will be the No. I think its attributed to our offensive line, our line coach because theyre all good players, Hartman said. Come support Starz Dance Team! Coach DenHartog and his wife, Sierra, have one sonJudah. Hartman called major programs across Texas to see how they were handling the pandemic, what implementations had been made so that they could safely have a season. He is a graduate of Abilene High School and Hardin-Simmons University. I didnt do a good enough job to get us into the playoffs and we had an opportunity late in the year.. Being the head coach at Lee is much more than just being a ball coach. But when asked if hes surpsied it only took one year, he scoffed and said no. Students from Lee and MHS will be joining thousands of other youth on athletic fields all across America on Wednesday, October 12, 2011, to share their Christian faith with fellow students. Community Connector School Program presented by Optimum, Mr. Texas Football Player of the Year Award, North Texas Dance Team Spotlight presented by Children's Health, San Antonio Inspirational Coach of the Week, San Antonio Student Trainer Program Spotlight, Texas Children's Training Staff Superstars Award. Our kids have had to deal with some things that they shouldnt be right now, but they are, Hartman told the crowd. Fast forward to spring 2017 when Hartman canceled spring football for the year. mosley high school football coach. Coach White is entering his 4th season at Midland High School. LUBBOCK, Texas -- Midland Lee head football coach Jack Tayrien, who guided the Rebels to a 22-5 record in two years at the school, Wednesday was named secondary coach at Texas Tech, head coach David McWilliams said. Michaels Grill (Come & Go) State Semifinal: Midland Lee def. Midland High Football Booster Club 1 week 6 days ago Tomorrow is the day! They have one daughter, Angelica, and two grandchildren, Zaylynn and Karter. Coach Fortune has a Masters Degree in Coaching and Athletic Administration from Concordia University-Irvine. So now you have a bunch of one-on-ones every where and you have the ability to find a way to possibly score.. ERIC JONASCo-Defensive Coordinator, Defensive Line. Coach Townsend is entering his 1st season of coaching. Its what drives him to keep the traditions alive and be able to bring them into the future. Coach Turner and his girlfriend, Taylor, have two daughters, Nadia and Legend, and a son on the way. Legacy High School is a part of the Midland Independent School District. Hartman knew how tough the season had been and he knew that in such a physical game, perhaps the mental toll outweighed the physical this season. Midland Christian School Staff Select Departments Blanca Aguilar Secondary Aide 432-694-1661 baguilar@mcs1.org Jason Allen Head Tennis Coach Athletics 432-694-1661 jallen@mcs1.org Bianca Ambrosio Middle School Art; High School Art Middle School 432-694-1661 bambrosio@midlandchristianschool.org Veronica Arsiaga Custodian Facilities 432-694-1661 A simple word, yet a word that carries so much depth in its meaning. The Midland Mystique: Directed by Charlie Minn. With Cedric Benson, John Parchman, Eric Winston. Escrito en 27 febrero, 2023.Publicado en sam springsteen engaged.sam springsteen engaged. Newly approved Lee High football coach Clint Hartman, center, talks with MISD board members Angel Hernandez and Rick Davis after a special meeting Wednesday 03-02-16 morning by the board. Between 2014 and 2016, Midland Lee High School had won eight football games. Midland Legacy High School (TX) Varsity Football Midland Legacy Rebels Varsity Boys Football Midland, TX FOLLOW TEAM 22-23 V. Football Home Schedule Roster Stats Standings Rankings Photos Videos News More / Midland Legacy High School Football Midland Legacy Football OVERALL 7-5 0.58 Win % DISTRICT 4-1 2nd in District HOME5-2 AWAY2-3 NEUTRAL0-0 The Legacy girls soccer team knows it needs to mount more of an attack if it wants to have No. Hartman said he felt the need to speak on behalf of his players and show support for them, because some have been the target of opposition toward the name. Published: Mar. Coach Curry and his wife, Rebecca, have one son Beckett. We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. According to the Midland Christian website, Lee is the superintendent, while Ellis is a secondary principal. Previous coaching stops include Nimitz junior High, Permian High School, Edinburg High School, Palestine High School, and Odessa High School. There have been guys who have tried to come in and change the tradition and make it their own, Hartman said. The last of those was during Head Coach Clint Hartman's first year the biggest disappointment in his young. He is married to his wife, Margaret. Interviews with NFL players Cedric Benson, Eric Winston, and Roy Williams, as well as famed coaches . We got four kids back who we lost the year before that who were juniors, they had a chance to play this year. 27 febrero, 2023 . In 2009, Coach Morton went to Midland as the head coach/athletic coordinator for the Midland Lee Rebels. Previous coaching stops include Westwood High School, Nimitz Junior High School and Permian High School. Hes a man of integrity. All of them started and played. Sign Up , MONDAY NIGHTS Women's teams Creighton No. View the Midland Lee Freshman Football team roster on sblivesports.com and scorebooklive.com But he was ready to move forward with someone who would bring a change to the program. Time: 7:00 PM He is a graduate of Plainview High School and Wayland Baptist University where he played four years for the Pioneers. West Texas football -- I think its the best football in the state of Texas, Hartman said. The tradition can be heard in the conversations that the coaching staffs frequently have with those that came before them at alumni dinners. On Valentine's Day, the University of Providence announced that the highly-successful coach would be retiring at the end of the Argos' season after 45 years of coaching at multiple stops in the state. Venue: COTTAGE GROUND. Lee High Coach Clint Hartman talks about the struggles his players have been going through 09/23/2020 with the proposed name change of the school, and said they will call themselves the. I was hooked, so I started coaching in west Texas, Hartman said. lg washer drain pump keeps breaking Robert E. Lee High School 225 Ann St. Montgomery, AL 36107 Stadium: Cramton Bowl Colors: Red & White Coach: DreQuay Everett Region: 7A-R2 Overall Record Progress 100% Complete 1959 State Championship Team Team History on AHSFHS.org The Rivalries - Sidney Lanier Memorable Games - 1966 Memorable Games - 1992 Coach Jim Chafin Coach Tom JonesHere are Alabama . Corporate and commercial > Partnership Tier 2 Weightmans LLP advises a range of professionals, especially in the legal, medical/health and accountancy fields, on partnership dispu He is a graduate of Athens High School, Austin College and Tarleton State University. Weve never said that word around here. But nope. Hartmans speech which was given in the lead up to Lees Friday season opener against Amarillo High was centered around how his players, of all different backgrounds, come together around a common bond when they enter the Larry Hall Fieldhouse. He came to the Rebels after leaving Lubbock Monterey, as their head coach of 11 years. Billings-based Midland Roundtable donates to local colleges and high schools The group donated funds to the athletic departments at Billings Senior, Billings Skyview, Billings West, Billings Central, Lockwood, Laurel, Montana State Billings and Rocky Mountain College. Coach Head is entering his 5th season of coaching and his 2nd at Midland High School. 8:30AM outside MHS Large Gym as they head to competition! Well, he can rush for 988 yards through nine games. He is a graduate of Big Spring High School and Texas Tech University. Prior to coaching at Midland High, Coach Thurman spent nine seasons coaching running backs at Permian High School. Last year as a head coach, was the first time ever that I didnt make the playoffs, Hartman said of the Rebels 2016 campaign. Grande Stadium ends at 6:30 pm Winchell worries that he has lost the game for his team, and Chavez and McDougal are nearly beside themselves with sadness. Hes an unsung hero that is very, very, very important to what were doing right now.. The thing that I want to make sure that everybody understands is that these young men are our future and these young women are our future, Hartman said. That tradition? The Warriors earned second place as a team with a pair of wrestlers, Esther Walker and Kacey Lee Pua , earning individual titles. Coach Jonas is entering his 15th season of coaching as the Co-Defensive Coordinator and Defensive Line Coach at Midland High School. More questions have come up like why are they trying to divide us, coach? February 27, 2023 By scottish gaelic translator By scottish gaelic translator ct. 3 / Oct. 10 / Oct. 17 / Oct. 24 / Nov. 1 / Nov. 7. They didnt choose another coach. Position: TE 40 Yard Dash 5.0 5-10-5 Shuttle 4.7 Bench Press 275 Squat 425 Vertical 23 Broad Jump 7'10" 2020-21 Highlights 2019 Highlights (Second Half) 2019 Highlights (First Half) Friday - March 3rd We've been the Bible of Texas football fans for 61 years. Lee Leslie is back in Idaho after spending nearly a year coaching football in Hawaii. He can zip it and dissect a defense with the rest of them. All Rights Reserved. During his time at OHS, Hartman forged relationships with former Lee head coaches John Parchman-- who led the Rebels to three consecutive state titles between 1998-2000 -- and Earl Miller. Sign In to access this content. The assault reportedly took place at Christensen Stadium around January 20, 2022 during a baseball practice. 7-ranked Garden City advanced to the regional tournament for the first time since 2011 with a City of Midland leaders approved a zone change to permit a multi-family housing development in Legacy boys soccer coach Chris Bryant is not sure how much his heart can take with the nailbiters MPD seeks information on women who were seen abandoning dogs, Small Bites: Jimmy Ts Drive Thru remains community staple, Authorities searching for missing Odessa infant, HS BASEBALL: Top area catchers to watch for 2023 season, Council calls for fast-tracking traffic light on Andrews Highway, HS BOYS SOCCER: Rebels beat Permian in thrilling shootout, MISD: $5.5 million spent on teacher apartments since 2018-19, Council OKs low-income, senior apartments in west Midland, decided Legacy of Equality of Excellence (L.E.E.) He is replacing the outgoing James Morton, the Rebels head coach from 2009-15, who took a job as head coach and athletic director at his alma mater, Eastland High School, in January. Three of those young men are a part of one of the best kept secrets in high school football. Lee football coach: School name turmoil will bring kids together, Lee High Coach Clint Hartman talks about the struggles his players have been going through 09/23/2020 with the proposed name change of the school, and said they will call themselves the Midland Lee Rebels for this school year during the Meet the Rebels night at Lee practice field. You run the zone read and you can either give it or pull it. I dont want a mirror image of who was there. Academic Accomplishments . This week, Midland Lee will be celebrating Homecoming with Rebels Making Headlines as the theme. 41 . Sat 02 Oct 21. This will be his third season as the head coach at Midland Lee. You cant get three players close to 1,000 yards unless your offensive line is creating some seams. After two years at OHS, Hartman accepted his first head coaching position at Tulsa (Okla.) School of Science and Technology -- now known as McLain High School of Science and Technology -- and was there from 2002-03. 1976 Midland Lee 10-2-0* 1977 Midland Lee 5-5-0 ROBERT ACREE: 2 years; 10-11-0; 1-0-0 2010 Life Oak Cliff 4-6-0 . Midland Legacy High School (Midland, TX) Athletics UPCOMING Composite Schedule Mar 03 12:00 AM AT Brenham tournament Softball (Girls) - Varsity Mar 03 12:00 AM VS Tournament Baseball (Boys) - Varsity Mar 03 12:00 AM VS Tournament Baseball (Boys) - Varsity Mar 03 12:00 AM VS Tournament Baseball (Boys) - Varsity Feb 28 8:00 AM AT tournament "It's a shame they make those boys play under Lee," young Denise Gray heard her father muttering as he sat in his favorite living room chair, watching the Midland Robert E. Lee Rebels.