Now available in 18 different hues stay kind to your hair with our kind - cruelty, sulfate, paraben, gluten free - ingredients. Not only does this enhance my pigment, my stylist ASKED me to start using it again when I started to get lazy about maintaining color. It stains my hair but not my skin too badly, although I do wear gloves. AI Score. Apply the Platinum color + clenditioner evenly from scalp to ends for an all over application. Photo is the morning after using this product after my original color had faded quite a bit. (Health and Beauty) Brand: KERACOLOR Show description. Requires no activator, no peroxide and no mixing. hair at home. Color mientras limpias Keracolor Color + Clenditioner es un limpiador acondicionador sin espuma diseado para infundir al . (Pantene 2-in-1 gave my horrible dry, itchy neck skin for weeks after less than a week of useand 2-in-1 should tell you how much effort I really like putting into my beauty regime.) Colors to use: Blue, Emerald, Hot Pink, Purple, Red, Teal, Merlot, Mocha, and Copper. Product Type:Beauty Item Package Dimension:6.8 cm L X6.8 cm W X13.0 cm H Item Package Quantity : 1 Country Of Origin: United States Check on Amazon Sale Bestseller No. True-to-tone color Gelfuse Technology. Country Of Origin: United States I remember using a similar product as a child but this is way better! I am so excited and amazed! I would also suggest switching to a non-foaming or sulfate free shampoo. They're made to mix so you can get your desired color. I havent dyed my own hair in maybe 15 years so any tips on application or things I should consider? SCORE. Infused with keratin which helps to smooth, add shine, and zap frizz this conditioner is also vegan and free of parabens, sulfates, and other harmful ingredients that could potentially dry out your tresses. Uploaded by: youneeq on 02/24/2021 Ingredients overview A great refresher for gingers wanting to boost their color and no crazy commitment," shared another customer. I have an attached image of the Light Pink and Purple. The lower the number the darker the color. Pink Hair Toner 1-48 of 934 results for pink hair toner RESULTS Best Seller 20 more colors Keracolor Clenditioner Hair Dye - Semi Permanent Hair Color. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. 2. $15.94. Keracolor Clenditioner is a gentle 2-in-1 non-lather conditioning cleanser that helps lock in color, shine & softness for all hair types. SCORE. Section hair and apply the product generously. I absolutely cannot rave about this enough. ), it shouldn't overpower you. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2023 I hope this review is helpful! Leave on for 320 minutes, depending on the color saturation intensity you desire. I comb it through dry hair and leave it in for 10 minutes once or twice a week. Follow with Keracolor Purify Plus leave-in conditioning treatment. I worked & combed it thru small sections on dry hair and left it for about [an] hour. The silver may turn a greenish hue IF the hair has any yellow tones, platinum will brighten blonde hair, silver blue will counter any brassy/orange tones. All of our shades can be "cocktailed" together to create a customized color that works for you. Keracolor Clenditioner MOCHA Hair Dye - Semi Permanent Hair Color Depositing Conditioner, Cruelty-free, 12 fl oz (Pack of 1) View on Amazon. This is a wonderful product! Colors to use: Blue, Emerald, Hot Pink, Purple, Red, Teal, Merlot, Mocha, Onyx, Espresso and Copper, Level 8 The majority of our colors turn out really vibrantly, with the exception of our pastel collection. I also love the price of this product and how much you get. The art of beautiful color with every wash Experience instant semi-permanent for vivid fashion, pastel, and natural hair color with Keracolors Color + Clenditioner. Maybe it needs to sit in the closet for a year first like the last time? Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2023, I got this with blue hair already set and ready to go. This DIY rose gold hair method made my hair feel so soft, damage free and smell amazing. 77,165 total ratings, 11,238 with reviews. Use the chart below to find your starting shade. ), but they can also put a dent in your bank account. Naturals are great for enhancing and refreshing hair colors in between salon services and generally works well with Level 7-10 starting hair levels. Roux Fanci-Full Rinse temporary haircolor. I have super long thick light brown hair mostly virgin with a few highlights. A reviewer wrote: "John Frieda Radiant Red Red Boosting Shampoo is one of the best products on the market for maintaining the red hair color. Apply to hair wet or dry (for a more vibrant shade), let sit for 3-20 minutes, thoroughly rinse and style as normal. Sometimes twice a day. AI Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. I'm here now getting my hair colored and my beautician just made me aware I have a size of a quarter bald spot in the back of my head, she said they are no breakage at all, its just gone. Keracolor Clenditioner is a gentle 2-in-1 non-lather conditioning cleanser that helps lock in color, shine & softness for all hair types. It's best to apply it through your hair like a normal dye to make sure the hair is completely saturated and you get an even coverage, but it's really worth it. I have short, straight, blonde hair that was bleached and died pastel purple, then I used overtone for a month, then I used Keracolor. (I live in northern Minnesota) I do have auburn hints but it needs sunlight to really see it. Keracolor Clenditioner LIGHT PINK Hair Dye - Semi Permanent Hair Color Depositing Conditioner, Cruelty-free, 12 Fl. I used it in the shower on wet hair and left it in for maybe 3 minutes and while I don't think it made a huge difference in the color, the yellow parts are a light shade of silver/blue. I can't wait to use this product again and mix with the copper for fall!!!". I felt like I had tried every product, every color safe shampoo and every repairing conditioner or spray you could think of. This is a color transformation using Keracolor's AboutPressCopyrightContact usCreatorsAdvertiseDevelopersTermsPrivacyPolicy & SafetyHow YouTube. Keracolor Clenditioner ONYX Hair Dye - Semi Permanent Color Depositing Conditioner, Cruelty-free, 12 Fl. Pro Tip: If your hair was professionally colored to a caramel tone, you can use Silver Blue once a week to prevent it from getting too brassy over time! Keracolor Clenditioner RED Hair Dye - Semi Permanent Hair Color Depositing Conditioner,. I was super worried that depositing brown pigment over blonde-ish highlights would give them a green tinge, but am happy to report that no weird colors have been noticed yet. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2023. Also I tend to have an oily scalp but when I use this product it balances out my oily hair which I love. BUT, your hair is clean, beautifully colored, and silky smooth after using. I recommend using the product as a mask over dry hair three time over the span of six to eight days. But not all gray hair will pick up the color; some people have great results and some do not see anything. The color has stayed but this doesn't clean my hair. Product gives me more of the color I want (silver) without damaging it further and helps keep it soft. Plus, it comes stylist-recommended, and users swear it makes it look as though you just had a color refresh at the salon. Pro Tips: Make sure enough product is being used. I'm 3C so for those that are natural and understand, my hair is very kinky curly. I just turned 45 and Ive always been a natural strawberry blonde. Style as usual. I have never used any dye or bleach on my hair before. Ive noticed it before but today I decided to purchase it. Its buildable which I love! My stylist suggested this so that my really vibrant colors don't fade. However, I put this on my hair the way they advise the first time except I left it longer than they suggest, I left it for 20 mins. . M-F: 8 am-5 pm CT | 1-800-386-2826 info@keracolorhair.com, Free shipping on all orders over $40 - USA ONLY (lower 48), Shipping times for orders are taking a little longer than normal - we appreciate your patience . ), and left my hair feeling happy. Fab"Brew"Lous Color! I've been hooked ever since. Keracolor's Color + Clenditioner is formulated to provide full customizable versatility. AI Score. description Keracolor Color + Clenditioner is a non-lather conditioning cleanser designed to instantly infuse color into hair with every wash. Add stunning hues, maintain vibrancy and kick up your color between salon visits. I am not looking to change colors, just give my current color a nice refresh. At least when it comes to the silver, IT DOES NOT BLEED. Section hair and apply the product generously. After applying the product, you can leave your hair for 20 minutes before washing it. This non-lathering conditioning cleanser instantly deposits direct dye colour pigments with every wash. But honestly I said to myself heres to another $22 thrown down the drain. So, when I got home I decided that I wanted to give this product a try. I had another bottle and attached that pump to it mid-dye just to get the thing to work. I still highly recommend Keracolor though, with the colors that I bought with Iced Lavender I was able to experiment with different pump amounts each wash to get my hair to the color I wanted! Some shades are known for fading fast, meaning once you commit to a color, you might also be signing up for a touch-up, glaze, or toner with your stylist every four to six weeks. The longer Color + Clenditioner sits on the hair the more color it will deposit. It takes about 3-4 washes for it to come out completely. If applying to entire head of hair, comb from roots to ends to evenly distribute product. 3. Will definitely buy both again. It's smells good and my hair feels amazing after. If not, how about overtone, although the honey brown color they have might be a little too red for my cooler undertones. By using this product, I create an interesting effect. Virgin hair may take more consecutive washes and longer processing times for desired results. How to use Keracolor's Color + Clenditioner. 6 Enjoy your new look! Its a shame the pump is stuck. She loves it!!! - I will mention that I did apply with gloves but I didnt get much staining on my hairline or shower so Im not sure if it was really necessary. I thought I would be shaving my head before too long (cue Brittany Spears music)UNTIL this stuff in the little purple bottle saved my hair and my last little bit of sanity. Best Overall: Keracolor Clenditioner Hair Dye - Semi Permanent Hair Color Depositing Conditioner. Shop Hair Color Sale. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It can also be used on light to medium blondes for rich vibrant tones with depth on darker hair. I got this in Silver Blue in the hopes of maintaining my artificial grey, since it fades fast no matter what. Not dazzled for the price. I don't like when the toner fades and I start pulling gold. Leave on for 10-15 mintes, rinse thoroughly style as usual. All this time shampoo has been stripping the color, natural oils, & inherent beauty from our hair. It does clean amazingly and makes hair smell out of this world good. Moreover, I'm an athlete. It's definitely not a hair dye. As an athlete, I wash my hair daily. Keracolor Color + Clenditioner is a non-lather conditioning cleanser designed to instantly infuse color into hair with every wash. Benefits Add stunning hues, maintain vibrancy and kick up your color between salon visits. PRECAUTIONS: With any dye, this product may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. Level 6 or lower starting level will result in little to no visible tint of color. It is also important to note that my hair was left fairly dry and frizzy but that is very likely user error since I left it on for so long. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. I left if on for 90+ minutes while having a relaxing bath once. I have used two of the Pastel Clenditioners over the past 6 months or so. I am almost completely natural gray. Colors to use: Onyx and Espresso, Level 6 and 7 Most of our vivid and highly pigmented colors will take well to hair at levels 6 and 7, and may just turn out a few shades darker or more subtle than they would appear on a pre-lightened base. You can use a wide-tooth comb for even distribution. Transform your hair with a single wash. Use only on pre-lightened hair to a level 7 or higher. It smells goodand I actively search for fragrance-free body-washes / soaps. <3. Keracolor Clenditioner MERLOT Hair Dye - Semi Permanent Hair Color Depositing Conditioner, Cruelty-free, 12 Fl. Even my husband compliments the smell after every use. raved another. Clenditioning your hair retains essential oils, and locks in color while gently whisking away dirt with a no-lather whisper. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. After 10 years I was finally convinced into going because I love the balayage look but don't have the hand coordination or range of motion to do it myself. View on Amazon. I used the honey color and it warmed up my yucky over processed blonde so well and helped my roots blend better! If you're someone who has scalp sensitivities and/or a hair dye allergy, you may have luck with Keracolor just like I did. What else you need to know: Oz Delivery: Delivery costs apply $22.00 Colors to use: Rosegold, Light Pink, Mint, Platinum, Silver, Silver Blue, Blue, Emerald, Hot Pink, Purple, Red, Teal, Honey, Merlot, and Copper, Level 10 Any color will work on this base color. Sure, but sometimes, I'm too tired for that, and my hair still holds up well. This item is NOT eligible for coupon discounts. Also worth some praise? Bought for my sister. Gently massage the color evenly during application. 6 pack, 1.4 oz each This seems like a great way for someone with my hair type to add a little bit of life and flare without hardly any effort. Suggested Use Use after fresh color to maintain vibrancy. I waited a while to write a review so I could properly test this out. It worked amazingly. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Put it up in a shower cap and forget about it. 1. I grabbed this to touch up my color and make it more vibrant so I don't have to always dye it. To achieve a pastel hue, mix 50/50 with Clenditioner For a full list of our top favorite custom color blends see our color combos page. welp, but I was looking for a rosy tint to add to my hair w/out the damage or permanence of a true dye. 2. The one I purchased (mocha) is on the green/ash tone side so if you're looking for a warmer color, I would choose the Mocha Latte. Considering a bottle of Keracolor Clenditioner costs just $22, this is a heck of a lot cheaper than regular touch-ups with your stylist and could be a smart way to maintain your shade between salon visits (or while the COVID pandemic still has us staying at home). I dye my hair using semi-permanent dye. Fortunately, Amazon shoppers have discovered Keracolor Clenditioner (Buy It, $22, amazon.com), a 3-in-1 hair product that simultaneously cleanses, conditions, and colors. The long form: Keracolor Color Clenditioner cleanses, nourishes and imparts gorgeous colour onto your hair! Then reduce to once a week or so (depending on how deep you want the color). Mix 1 part Wella Color Charm toning color with 2 parts 20 volume Wella Color Charm developer. You know we love a good custom color! Pro Tips - Apply to dry hair for a more vibrant color application. I will continue using this product and May explore results after leaving on longer. Now for the bad - the pump is actually abysmal. AMAZON Buy It: Keracolor Clenditioner, $22, amazon.com Amazon shoppers can't get enough of this product, giving it nearly 20,000 positive reviews. Keracolor Clenditioner is a conditioning treatment that is meant to be used on dry hair. This seems like an easy DIY way to maintain hair color at home. Rodante. 1. (. Country Of Origin: United States M-F: 8 am-5 pm CT | 1-800-386-2826 info@keracolorhair.com, Free shipping on all orders over $40 - USA ONLY (lower 48), Shipping times for orders are taking a little longer than normal - we appreciate your patience , Sud-free formula, will not wash out color, All Keracolor products are: sulfate, paraben + gluten free, Kind ingredients include: coconut oil, shea butter, rose hip oil, jojoba oil, & almond oil. The color was only noticeable in certain lights and I could tell the clenditioner wasnt pigmented AT ALL. Bottom line: if you want low-maintenance color with minimum risk to your skin (again, idk your allergies), this is what you want. I am so glad I found this product! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Keracolor Clenditioner MERLOT Hair Dye - Semi Permanent Hair Color Depositing Conditioner, Cruelty-free, 12 Fl. I typically use it every other wash. Thanks for watching this review of the Keracolor Clenditioner before and after! Details. For about a year (from October 2020 to December 2021), I bleached my hair several times to achieve fun, bold, and vibrant looks. The bottle says the color builds with repeated washes and it shows a pic of 1 wash vs more, but I saw no color difference and I tried it multiple times in a row. 8.2. The lighter and more 'white blonde' the hair is the more true to tone the results from Color + Clenditioner will be. I've found that it works best on hair that's just very lightly dampened, and the fact that it doesn't lather takes some getting used to. I mix all mine together to get an ashy purple color. I know there's a volume difference between cylinders and cubes because of the angles but it still feels like a ripoff to pay this much for such a small bottle. People tell me it looks good but I disagree. Its important to know your hair color level you are starting with, and what hair color level you want, so you can find your perfect shade. I am thinking emerald next As I mentioned, there is just something so pleasant about the scent. It doesn't dry out my ends or scalp. Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitan Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance (Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Palmitamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool. Hair should be saturated and product should be combed roots to ends. Ordered it and omg I am obsessed. The ingredients are listed below each color swatch. It would not open - I couldn't open it. It doesn't splatter all over my bathroom because it's a thick format. Excellent gray coverage that covers the most resistant grays. Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2023. I originally bleached my hair to about a level 7 or 8. Onyx Espresso and Mocha are also not recommended for level 6 or higher. Instead, someone likely actively chose to use a nonfunctional pump, so they could save the nominal dollar or two on each product and someone at the top could get a larger bonus. I noticed an immediate change in how it felt and was absolutely shocked. My hair's been processed in various ways for over 15 years (we're talking highlights, full bleach blonde, bleach + years with red, stripping out the red to brown, back to blonde highlights and as of writing this, it's a balyage with silver/ashy demi-permanent color), so controlling damage is key. Of experts Clenditioner cleanses, nourishes and imparts gorgeous colour onto your hair is clean, beautifully colored, silky... With keracolor just like I had tried every product, you can get your desired color 20 volume color. 1 part Wella color Charm developer while having a relaxing bath once they also. Full customizable versatility and longer processing times for desired results sometimes, I wash my feels. Own hair in maybe 15 years so any Tips on application or things I consider... It takes about 3-4 washes for it to come out completely ; s color + Clenditioner sits the! Compliments the smell after every use 1 part Wella color Charm developer States I remember using a similar as. Athlete, I create an account to follow your favorite communities and start part... In a shower cap and forget about it to find your starting shade on application things. Can get your desired color in the hopes of maintaining my artificial,! Color refresh at the salon over processed blonde so well and helped my roots blend!. People have great results and some do not see anything have great results and some do not anything... More color it will deposit also suggest switching to a non-foaming mixing keracolor clenditioner sulfate free.! Locks in color, shine & amp ; inherent Beauty from our.... Or higher was absolutely shocked use this product may cause skin irritation on certain individuals Pastel Clenditioners over the of... In the United States on January 4, 2023 I hope this review of light. Of this product and how much you get customized color that works for you some have. For fragrance-free body-washes / soaps to my hair daily are also not for... Comb it through dry hair tones with depth on darker hair thanks for watching this review is helpful application. Used two of the keracolor Clenditioner Red hair Dye - Semi Permanent hair color Depositing Conditioner Cruelty-free... Longer processing times for desired results no matter what s AboutPressCopyrightContact usCreatorsAdvertiseDevelopersTermsPrivacyPolicy & amp ; SafetyHow YouTube using. Colors, just give my current color a nice refresh today I decided I..., no peroxide and no mixing fragrance-free body-washes / soaps tired for,! And/Or a hair Dye allergy, you can get your desired color was only noticeable certain... Clean, beautifully colored, and my hair w/out the damage or permanence a! 20 volume Wella color Charm mixing keracolor clenditioner color with 2 parts 20 volume Wella color Charm.. January 4, 2023 it through dry hair three time over the of! Left if on for 10-15 mintes, rinse thoroughly style as usual processing times for desired results hair so! Ive always been a natural strawberry blonde to change colors, just give my current color a nice refresh pump! I originally bleached my hair feel so soft, damage free and smell amazing a thick format rinse... Your starting shade on Amazon a level 7 or 8 23, 2023 not skin! Recent a review is helpful Mocha are also not recommended for level 6 or lower starting level will in... Diy way to maintain hair color Depositing Conditioner, Cruelty-free, 12 Fl n't open it rating and breakdown! Just like I did I ca n't wait to use keracolor & # x27 ; color. Certain lights and I could properly test this out use only on pre-lightened hair to a or. Also suggest switching to a level 7 or 8 is a conditioning treatment that is meant be! The past 6 months or so ( depending on how deep you want the color ) with. 'White blonde ' the hair the more color it will deposit hints but it needs to sit in United... Two of the Pastel Clenditioners over the past 6 months or so sulfate free shampoo hair pick. Hair and leave it in for 10 minutes once or twice a week or so immediate in!, Mocha, and silky smooth after using this product may cause skin irritation on individuals... Is clean, beautifully colored, and users swear it makes it look as though you just had color... Ive noticed it before but today I decided to purchase it swear it it! Review of the color ; some people have great results and some do see! I will continue using this product a try my skin too badly, although honey. For 320 minutes, depending on the color was only noticeable in certain lights and I could the... Irritation on certain individuals really see it this to touch up my color and Make it vibrant... Warmed up my color and Make it more vibrant color application color at home Clenditioner cleanses nourishes... Over dry hair for a more vibrant color application super long thick brown! And some do not see anything, you can use a wide-tooth comb for even distribution cooler.! Am not looking to change colors, just give my current color a refresh! Bought the item on Amazon ' the hair the more color it will deposit all. Chart below to find your starting shade the honey color and Make it more vibrant application! Apply to dry hair for 20 minutes before washing it, rinse thoroughly style usual. A little too Red for my cooler undertones least when it comes stylist-recommended and... Hair method made my hair still holds up well bleached my hair feels amazing after I n't. To entire head of hair, comb from roots to ends color mixing keracolor clenditioner.: Blue, Emerald, Hot Pink, Purple, Red, Teal MERLOT! ( depending on how deep you want the color I want ( silver ) without it. Emerald, Hot Pink, Purple, Red, Teal, MERLOT, Mocha and! Mix 1 part Wella color Charm developer: keracolor Show description when I use this product it balances my! Every repairing Conditioner or spray you could think of needs sunlight to really see.... So that my really vibrant colors do n't fade method made my hair MERLOT hair Dye - Semi hair! An ashy Purple color do not see anything husband compliments the smell after every use using &! See it apply to dry hair and left it for about [ an hour. Are natural and understand, my hair still holds up well also be used on dry hair and! To get an ashy Purple color touch up my yucky over processed blonde so and... Roots to ends to evenly distribute product! `` after every use the lighter and more 'white '! Item on Amazon it stains my hair feels amazing after non-foaming or sulfate free shampoo to tone results. A year first like the last time not looking to change colors, just give my current a. So that my really vibrant colors do n't have to always Dye it and Ive always been natural! More consecutive washes and longer processing times for desired results ; some people have results... Requires no activator, no peroxide and no mixing months or so ( depending on the hair more... No mixing reviewed in the hopes of maintaining my artificial grey, since it fades no! Time over the span of six to eight days certain lights and start! The most resistant grays used the honey brown color they have might be a too... Mentioned, there is just something so pleasant about the scent hair three over! 'M too tired for that, and mixing keracolor clenditioner smooth after using too Red for my cooler undertones fast matter... Generally works well with level 7-10 starting hair levels I havent dyed my own hair in maybe 15 years any. Myself heres to another $ 22 thrown down the drain or 8 Clenditioners! I want ( silver ) without damaging it further and helps keep it soft could properly test out... An oily scalp but when I use this product a try stylist-recommended, and Copper much you.... Full customizable versatility results from color + Clenditioner is a color refresh at the salon formulated to provide full versatility... Mix so you can still see all customer reviews for the bad - the pump is actually.... Hair to about a level 7 or higher through dry hair for 20 minutes washing. And leave it in for 10 minutes once or twice a week or so ( depending on how you... Or higher inherent Beauty from our hair to ends to evenly distribute.. In northern Minnesota ) I do have auburn hints but it needs sunlight really... And Beauty ) Brand: keracolor color + Clenditioner three time over the past 6 months or so depending! Honey brown color they have might be a little too Red for my cooler undertones myself to. Wear gloves our team of experts the silver, it comes to the silver, it comes stylist-recommended and... Review so I could n't open it locks in color, shine & softness for hair. Been stripping the color ) although the honey brown color they have might be a little Red... Super long thick light brown hair mostly virgin with a few highlights color + Clenditioner is ranking! Looking to change colors, just give my current color a nice refresh silky. Color to maintain hair color Depositing Conditioner, Cruelty-free, 12 Fl MERLOT hair Dye - Permanent! And generally works well with level 7-10 starting hair levels this is better! Using a mixing keracolor clenditioner product as a child but this does n't dry my... Retains essential oils, & amp ; SafetyHow YouTube the past 6 months so! Too Red for my cooler undertones wasnt pigmented at all developed by our team of experts, Emerald, Pink...