Did these results show what you were looking for? For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Provided properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. The homes offer, At Clayton Homes of Sacramento, we offer more than affordable homes, we are opening doors to a better life with quality built and energy efficient manufactured homes. View home features, photos, park info and more. Explore surrounding listings that match your search: Single Family Home for Rent Available Feb 3, Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 7, Single Family Home for Rent Available Feb 27, This is an amazing 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in the Folsom Area. I found their staff to b, i haven't been able to experience any info from this site yet. Houses for Rent in Jackson, CA | Rentals.com Max Price 107 Houses for Rent in Jackson, California Sort: Best Match 1 of 20 $1,495 2bd 1ba 950 sq. ft. 17 Raggio Rd 3, Jackson, CA 95642 Details Email Property (925) 838-4100 1 of 11 $2,300 4bd 2ba 1,500 sq. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. The area is sort of industrial and, installed the mobile home quickly , got me the model I wanted, let me do the foundation and electrical when other dealers insisted on doing it all. Monthly Landscaping - $50 All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. Jackson, CA Mobile & Manufactured Homes for Sale 7 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Davenport Properties - Hwy 49 New For Sale $109,000 2 bed 2 bath 1,248 sqft 150 Clinton Rd. Rentals.com search bar to find rental homes in that school We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Yard|Updated Bathroom. Beautiful grounds. There are currently 1,499 new and used mobile homes listed on MHVillage for sale or rent in California. 17 Raggio Rd APT 3, Jackson, CA 95642 $1,495/mo 2 bds 1 ba 950 sqft MLS #. It's located in 95642, Jackson, Amador County, CA. Zumper is built by passionate people in San Francisco. Choose from price, year, beds, baths, home size, and several others. Jackson. 20 Rollingwood Dr SPACE 155, Jackson, CA 95642 $155,000 2 bds 2 ba 1,344 sqft - Home for sale Price cut: $13,500 (Dec 30) 8825 Old Sacramento Rd #35, Plymouth, CA 95669 $269,900 3 bds 2 ba 1,213 sqft - Home for sale 76 days on Zillow 20 Rollingwood Dr SPACE 29, Jackson, CA 95642 $179,500 2 bds 2 ba 1,248 sqft - Home for sale 99 days on Zillow Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You can also narrow your search to show specific types of homes using the sort and filter options available. Single Family Home for Rent Available Mar 10. now for rental rates and other information about this property. View On Map Community Features Pet Policies Pets Allowed: Yes Pet Restrictions: 2 - Under 30lb. S J Valley Mobile Homes Find your dream home in the Jackson area using the tools above. real estate for sale View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Apartment hunting is hard enough, but a credit report error found by your landlord could mean you get a hard pass as a tenant. The owner of this business is in this Park frequently. Star & Tabeau Mobile Home Parks Mobile Home Parks (209) 296-8838 PO Box 1662 Jackson, CA 95642 3. $2,800. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath. MLS# 223015627. It has lam Lake Camanche Apartment. In the last few months, 834 of those California manufactured homes have been sold. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. There are 18 active apartments for rent in Jackson, which spend an average of 54 days on the market. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. This 2-level home sits on a large. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Mobile Home Parks With Rentals in Jackson, CA About Search Results Sort: 1. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. district. This information is being provided by the Bay East MLS, or CCAR MLS, or bridgeMLS. 12594 Kennedy Flat Road Sp. 2 bedrooms. Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. This property has approved septic plans and permit for a 3-4 bedroom, two bath septic system and you can hookup to public water at Amador Seeking quiet tenant(s) for 3 bedroom 1 bath private unit in Sutter Creek, CA duplex. This home has modern touches and color, the space that it offers is unbelievable. Within Jackson we have 108 rental houses spread across multiple school districts. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. 40 Starks Lane, Jackson, CA 95642 TRV59567---. Eat-in kitchen includes refrigerator, new stove, and dishwasher. Rancho Del Oro Mobile Home Park, Plymouth, CA 95669. Just steps from Lake Camanche! Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Lease Term: 1 year Amador Water Agency, and ACES waste. Rollingwood Estates Mobile Home Parks 74 YEARS IN BUSINESS (209) 223-2288 CCAR 2023. bridgeMLS 2023. Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Robert can do it all. Visit Rent. 5040 Jackson St , North Highlands, CA 95660 is a mobile/manufactured home listed for-sale at $47,500. Brokerage. Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of 2023-03-02 00:33:16 PST and /or other sources. 0 New and Used Mobile Homes near Jackson, CA There are currently 0 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Jackson area. So you are looking for mobile homes for sale in Jackson, CA? They moved our home and set it back up all within one week's time. saved me a lot of money at the peak of housing boom. Brokerage. New carpet and paint. Learn more! When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. This 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment is located upstairs in a four-plex building. Like a brand new home with all new appliances. Private laundr Amador Water Agency Water, City of Ione sewer, ACES waste. Save your search and be the first to know. . Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Eat-in kitchen includes refrigerator, new stove, and dishwasher. Houses with Disability Access, Jackson Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Cities with Manufactured Homes For Sale Near Me. Otherwise known as trailers, mobile homes have been around since the 1930s, but their popularity has soared in recent years. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. 611 Blossom Rock Ln #11, Folsom, CA 95630, 3608 Rosecrest Cir, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762. Mobile/Floating Home Cities with Manufactured Homes For Sale Near Me. Espaol ; Add a Listing; Apartments for Rent . Browse other rentals near Jackson, CA and feel free to contact us any time. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Our rates are very low. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. We are convenie, Was recommended by the Park in which we own one of our homes, the Park uses them extensively. Our knowledgeable, experienced, dedicated staf. Houses 3D and Video Tours, Jackson All measurements and calculations of area are approximate. Do you have questions about finding other Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Village Concepts Inc Mobile Home Parks (209) 223-5928 10849 State Highway 49-88 Jackson, CA 95642 2. We are here for you. Choose from price, year, beds, baths, home size, and several others. They have a very detailed website which I will link below for the purposes of this review. Rentals.com is part of the Rent. Search by Location . Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Copyright MetroList Services, Inc. All rights reserved. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. The multiple listing data appearing on this website, or contained in reports produced therefrom, is owned and copyrighted by California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. ("CRMLS") and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Sorry, no pets are accepted at this property. Great property at an affordable price. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Find a Jackson manufactured home today. Discover photos, open houses, and Mobile home listings on Redfin.com. All Rights Reserved. . Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. See photos, floor plans and more details about 282 Jackson Blvd in Mobile, Alabama. I hightly recommen. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom Apartment For Rent. Jackson, CA has a lot to offer for you. Filter. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Bob will answer questions you might have, New management in the past few months and they are really cleaning this place up. The listings presented here may or may not be listed by the Broker/Agent operating this website. Houses for Rent in Jackson, CA; 2 Mobile Homes for Rent near Jackson, CA Get a FREE Email Alert Price Reduced $1,999 2016 Champion Mobile Home for Rent 31 Chianti Reno, NV 89512 24ft x 44ft $107,777 1967 Mobile Home for Rent Yerington, NV 89447 3 1 SAVE THIS SEARCH Now on MobileHome.net