I then were suspicious about this activity continuing but haven never caught the children red handed. A: So anybody else [inaudible] Do parents have tattoos? Q: Yeah, yeah, its like in Hampstead. P: But, because we cant, we are not so strong, cause the spine is there. Mr Hollings (former Y4, now Y5 teacher) Ms Rigis, Ms Essor, Ms Stokes, Ms Connock, Ms Carn. What is there to see? video titled "09 Sep cutting heads off" = Mr Morris. Q: Yes. Theres an errrm Pizza Express in Starbucks. Q: and then they stick it, cause the blood is all kind of sticky and they stick it on the shoe, on the sole, and the flip flops. My mother knows cause she saw them. Q: Does sex. 07956 636133. A: Youre going to face your fear, because fear is what? Unintelligible) to go to church. Q: Yes. Our vision at Christ Church School is brought to life through our Christian values of compassion, simplicity, creativity, courage and community. All adults kick children in their front privates. Lisa (RDs sister), husband David, Katie 6 old, Max 8 years old, 54 Lancaster square. Where is papa? Q: They know how do you know how they know our favourite sweeties? 07949 617876. George Fitzpatrick also brings babies, owns building company, together with another abuser and employee Bob constructs secret rooms and escapes for the cult members. Q: Yes, we went to Cafcass and theres a lady and once . She has, like, errm. His wife Feng Yee (known as Anna in school) films, bring babies from China and works with her husband selling movies. Millie (dislikes sex acts and might/will talk) Y5 Millie Cowell Jacqui Warren. The Sacrament is reserved, vestments are worn, there is incense on high days and good music. Moreover, he was forcing them to steal for him. Goodness. I clearly remember an incident when Alisa, around 6/7 months of age, once became upset all of a sudden for no apparent reason. For example Sophies parents bring them from America, Hawaii; Vanessa (Clark and Lindseys mother) from South Africa, Cartneys parents bring babies from Portugal, Spain; Millies parents bring babies from Gayana, China, India, America. A: All of the teachers in Christchurch Primary School have devil tattoos on their private parts? I: You do realize that this is called generational? So when everyone has left school, he locks up the gates. Carry on. P: He goes with Mr Hollings, Mrs Forsdyke. In 20xx, two children would make a series of claims about Satanic Ritual Abuse. Its hanging on. Alisa and Gabriel was always within the middle of the charts in regards their height and weight. 07500 114414. I: oh Singleton (Sinkleton?). That must have taken a lot of, a lot of guts, you know? Rita (nanny) 07979 063231. Corresponds to: Tom Burnett Y5 class teacher Miss Unwin has a tiny wart . Our Address: Christ Church School Christchurch Hill Hampstead London NW3 1JH Telephone: 020 7435 1361 Fax: 020 7794 5148 Email: admin@cchurchnw3.camden.sch.uk School office staff: Mrs Ann Connock and Ms Sylvia Lo Head teacher: Mrs Katy Forsdyke And she became star of the show cause our dad is the boss. Fly to Maroc, then Casablanca, to Russia, where my Grandparents are. P: Know thats a lot of money. What about the secret language that they use? Laura Tweed. P: Police station. Well not magic tricks. One of the main abusers. There are 4 secret rooms in the church where the cult members perform the rituals. Theyre not human..(sigh) Well, youre ok now. Q: Shed stick a willy in my bottom and also sometimes people, errm, stick, errm, balls too, of the willy in my bottom and then when they take it out it bleeds more than when they stick a willy in. Braham is here, P.. P Amelia 5 years old, Alex 6, 50 Camden road nw3. I think its more, yeah. P: Theyre planning for me and Q and my Mom, to go to Morrocco, well, to Marrakesh. [coughs]. Gary Peter Carlson, Time Travel, False Flags, AI ETs, DARPA-CIA Chronogarchy, The Chronovisormore. P: This cult is, because when we, the first time, whenever we did done it. Q: Shes got hairy legs. Also they were threatened to be killed if talked. I instigated the conversations with her many times, asking her what was bothering her, if something happened in school, whether someone has upset her. Do they sell the baby? She got, like, like a, errrm, tiny wart on, like, here [pointing to his groin] like a tiny wart there. Anyone else you can think of you would like to tell us about? Members of the cult film, edit, translate and sell the movies around Europe, Russia, Ukraine, America. That is the time, when the children are claiming to being abused by the teachers. E: But where? Q: Yeah. 020 8450 6451, 07973 771687, 07739 821109. Mr Hollings (current teacher of Y5) - next in charge. Right on her lips. Thats another thing. P: They hold our hand, our, our, my father, RD, he holds our hand and he cuts off the babys head. Brings babies from South Africa and possibly sells the movies there. Christchurch Hill I: What was the name of the priest? A: What schools that? A: They want you to say no, that your mother doesnt feed you well. Really weak. And from Social Services: Ritchie, Ella.. A: Can you start again please? In May-June 2014 the large amounts were taken from my credit card. Alisa and Gabriel said that their dad was putting it on Internet since they saw it there too. Freshly prepared meals three times a day, including pulses, avocados, buckwheat, quinoa, millet, red and brown rice, nuts, soya protein (tofu, veggie sausages, fillets, etc), plenty of vegetables and fruits, wholesome snacks throughout the day, freshly extracted vegetable and fruit juices. Sexual preferences: Alisa, Gabriel, Lilly (Y1), her own baby Lilly, Millie, Sohie, Millie, Clark, Lindsey, Leon, Max, Jack all from Y5. We never believed the children. No 7 Pattison road, nw2 2hl, one of the most wicked ones. Look at me when its flashing. Alleged Abuses Named: Teaching Assistants Mr Fornoni, Mr Gordge; Vanessa, Laura and more but audio was very poor. And normal animal flesh like chicken and beef. And meat. Q: And Spike, Social Service, he sticks a plastic willy right up my bottom. A: Pardon? They get mops . Amlie Wessel. Yeah. I: Yeah, of course! Todays the 9th September 2014. A: Is it Hampstead Parochial, or another school? Q: And he, errrm, Mrs Fordyke also squashes my balls and it really hurts. A: Social Services, I find that difficult to believe.. P: Ritchie, I dont know his surname, but its Ritchie, his name is.. A: Hes your particular, hes your Social Services, hes a worker there.. P: Yes (nodding) She came to our house in forty seven, forty seven (? 07932 533675. Lewis Hollings Y4 class teacher (Senior leadership team) Annie Calkin Y3 class teacher . Everybody does. 020 7435 1361 Fax, 020 7794 5148 E-mail: admin@cchurchnw3.camden.sch.uk Head Teacher: Katy Forsdyke 5th February 2015 Dear Parents, Can you draw a picture of the star for me. They put them to sleep by injecting, slit babys throat, drain blood, drink the blood and then cook the body by either roasting or frying. The Eucharist is at the heart of the Sunday worship. Nichola volunteer in New End School (daughter Chloe in Y1 New End School) as you go towards the end of Resington Gardens, NW3 (continuation of Heath Drive; as you reach the end of the road there is gates straight up through, top flat, top floor corner flat), all her children abused. On Wednesdays, my children, Alisa and Gabriel have been abused by at least 60-70 people including 20 special children (the children are taught to abuse each other). I: Right. I think more than 1,000 in his whole life. The baby sexual abuse and sacrifices are going on Tuesday, Wednesday (big sex day), Thursday. Q: After sticking willy in my bottom. P: This one means, like, there is someone my mum knows . Teachers involved: Mrs Forsdyke (headmistress) has huge red. Big patches. P & Q: We dance with the skullsP: in a churchA: What skulls? McDonalds in Hampstead, and East Finchley and East Finchley is a is a . Didnt have a search warrant? Was it Social Services as well? Everything is going to be alright. One of the main abusers. jacqui.ramrayka@virgin.net. In regards the childrens diet: they were vegetarian since birth; then vegan from about 2-3 years old. There were periods of the relative peacefulness in the family, for example, the time when Mr Dearman was out of the UK from the end of 2011 until summer of 2012. The children were terrorized by the abusers and have never told me until August this year (2014) while on holidays. Youve got like a little dot here. P: They only interviewed me and Q but it should take, like, ( ?) Georgia Dix and sister Violet, Sophie Nevil, Church Cottage Christ Church Passage, NW3 1JG sophie.dix@virgin.net, 020 7431 2905, 07759 861917, 07888 749765. I: Thats right. Anybody else youd like to tell us about. (2:16). Q: And also Ella from my class and Ella from Ps class, shes not, Ella from Ps class has already moved. P: Yes, 400 parents that means. P: They leave it on. Whats the name of the Police? P: Yes. A lot of priests. Yesterday was 8th, so today is 9th September 2014. Card tricks are easy. And Ill go oh and Papa Hemp said shes distracted. Has secret rooms (where he keeps skills, bones, props, fridges with dead baby bodies) and secret escapes in his house. Alleged Abusers Mentioned: Social Services: Spike, Richie; Cafcass: Holly, Ella. A: Are there any other schools this is happening? Q: You have to have a little bit of fear to face it and then your fear will be gone. One of the addresses where children are taken to be abused is the corner house at 16 St Pauls place, Islington, London. Q: Mr Hollings, Papa, every Miss Mardon does it for sure. But its gonna make you a better person. Down a bit. I saw she was deeply unhappy. Q: Yes. After we faced our fear . P: yes. Shocking. Q: Were going to stop killing babies. I: And does Father Paul hurt the girls and the boys. P: Q took the police to a place where we regularly go to do sex. P: Weve got black circles around their eyes. 07805 596463. You Know? You know you went to Cafcass, yes? Daughter works in the nursery, possibly abuses children there. Its not gonna happen. Main day is Wednesday, ritual performance is at 11 am in the secret church rooms. Amena Ireland. Mrs Forsdyke (headmistress) her husband is involved and also supplies babies. Alisa also then reminded Millie about the threat of being killed. A: They all do it? Other adults kill the baby. Head teacher: Mrs Katy Forsdyke. I told the school staff to remind Gabriel to drink. Q: All around her privates and on her privates. Ella (works for ice cream shop in Hampstead, next to fairy shop, filming, baby cooking, white willie, speaks Russian, from Ukraine) Q: You know that building in, we went to with . Kate (really hairy private), Toffee spaniel dog, filming, renting house, lives on Pattison rd. Yes. A: You what? When Alisa answered no. They were made to poo it out while they were watched. A lot of the recording was inaudible], Transcripts from the Hampstead Abuse Case. All along I was aware of the serious underlying issue with my children, just didnt know what it was. They errrm rub until the white stuff comes out. Hannah Hannah Sassower Tracy Sassower Ethan Sassower 5 Mount Vernon NW3 6QS 0207 435 9567 07740 589 834 7.73E+09 tracysassower@yahoo.co.uk. Babies are supplied from all over the world. E: You are saying McDonalds in Hampstead, and Finchley Road, East Finchley? OFSTED reports are onhttp://www.ofsted.gov.uk//find-inspect/provider/ELS/100028 Unique Reference Number (URN): 100028. P: Daniel and Felix they work in the, next to the O2 Centre one, in the tube station. I cannot comment on the accuracy of the facts myself, but know readers following this story will be interested to read all the allegations being made. Miss F. Brugger. P: All Hampstead ones. P: Mr. Hollings, Mr. Fors well the parents and the teachers and Papa. As you cross the road the school is right across road, slightly to the left). Q: And they do sex to be in a building. E = Mother. Verruca. Clark is a boy in my class and he is my best, best friend. A: Wheres the birthmark of Mrs Forsdyke? 43a Rosslyn Hill NW3 5UH. Jennie Kirby PPA and SEN teaching (Senior leadership team, Arts Project) Kkaty forsdyk - Kkaty forsdyk Louise Parsons Y6 class teacher. Q: They met somehow. Mr J. Gibbard . .. a (2:26). A: OK one moment. Like putting brooms sticks in the childrens bottoms and then fishing the pieces out while it caused bleeding. Augusta Jenkinson- Chamberlain. P: Papa, Richy(? And do sex too. Alleged Abusers Named: Social Services (no names), Miss Mardon (school nurse), Daniel, Felix and Max. Alex C Alexander Chan. Children in year 3,4,5,6 are doing sex to each other in the quite area. A: Can you tell me what they do these fellows. I: He feels. Ella? 32 Naming children and Social Services (2:16min), 09 Sep - School, women, Sheffield (??:??). Have you drunk blood? A: And Leons father. P: The same age as me. Alisa would throw the tantrums at home, also without apparent valid reason. of the UKs care system. Theyre gonna run. T: 020 8478 5560 F: 020 8478 7289 020 7431 3016. I: Right. P: Yes. Everything yes. Katy Forsdyke Headteacher. A: And what - he gets you to help him? P: Thats why you have to check what day it is.(?). I: We are going to make sure everything is going to be OK. As of now. Then you can do some really nice, cool tricks. That was unbelievable. P: The police wanted to search they wanted to go to the church today. Police Video Militia Secret Suggests Nasim Aghdam Accomplices, Self-Inquiry Now a National Priority: UFO Hotline Producer Jon Kelly on The Fenton Perspective Talk Radio. Q: Theres other parents, father errrm parents of the father errrm the Clarkes father kills babies, hes really strong. Her privates are just like really hairy. Adults force the children to do oral sex. One of the striking sings that I found very disturbing was kind of glaze over his eyes as if he was switching off from the reality. Jack (RDs friend, solicitor, perhaps works in Hampstead) They made you eat the flesh as well. P: (I coughs so inaudible) Pappa Hemp said he feels. I: So its Tuesday, 9th or 8th. Ya know? Q: And Ritchie, theres a man called Ritchie and hes Social Services. Mr. Hollings, 10 Highgate Road. Q: A verruca is what Ive got here [pointing to the bottom of his right foot], Q: On here [pointing to the knuckle of the index finger on his right hand]. Kabol?) P & Q: Papa, Mr HollingsP: The school. P: He tells us to hold the hand with a knife, and then he holds his hand on our hand. Details; Governance; Links; Location; Skip map. That means that its, its in the family. Herby (works in Heathrow, at the check in and arranges tickets for RD and others). Her partner, Sara, shes a bad lady thats got really red cheeks, shes one of them. Chinese couple moved out of no 9 Pattison Road, NW2 2HL. A: One moment, yeah. A: and what are the babies for? Remy Weinbrecht, Rebecca Denton, Adrian Weinbrecht. In the shoe shop in Grand Cross. P: Sophie. A: Who does it then? Well start when its flashing. Baby flesh. Q: Yes. Q: On, errm, privates. And were going to face our fear and face our urge. Hampstead Case TranscriptTranscripts from the Hampstead Abuse Case. Q: And they stick it in our bottom. . I: (Laughs) Theyre not helping then? They were told to say that none of the abusers have ever existed if asked. I: Yep, well, youve been very unlucky, to have had this experience in your life. Transcripts of the 17 home video interviews. Q: Yes. Katie Harries , Karen Harries David Harries Flat1, 2 The Park NW11 7SU 07940 421 221 karenhughes29@hotmail.com. Q: Yes. Its Hampstead Parochial. Main action is happening in Christchurch primary school in Hampstead, London. He found funny the babyish like acting, kept laughing and coming back to the jokes about pee-pee and poo-poo he was frequently making. Sensing an evil in Mr Deraman I was adamant to limit any contact between him and the children but the court still has ordered the unsupervised contacts every Saturday from 10am to 6pm. The children . Poppy Poppy Tresidder Sheena Tresidder Alistair Tresidder 12 Kidderpore Ave NW3 7SU 0207 794 2634 07530 901 206 sheena.tres@gmail.com. The adults were hitting the children hard on the head, treating them like slaves, frightening the children, swearing at them, forcing them to perform oral sex. P: They do sex. Q: And she is, also, really hairy. Former neighbour Sam, (above Ms Susanne Pinkenton), her husband (French) she does filming, all three are active members. P: We think that Stephen, one of the good policemen, they all do it. P: My mum said when we were babies, like the, my father, well, RDs grandmother she was like mum I dont know mum saying that the Grandmother saying oh look at that, look at that, like all the time, when we were babies, at our private stuff. And Mr Hollings has what on his private parts? I: Right. Booster, 60 Chalk Farm Road. After the serious incidence of violence towards me and then several months later towards my mum (February 2009), she suggested to take Alisa to Russia for long holidays and for Gabriel to stay with me in London. Organises and frequently hosts Fun Sex Parties (child sexual abuse and babies sacrifice parties). Q: We cut the babys head off, then we kill the meat from the skulls and then we put all the meat and cook it. P: I dont. There are evidence of at least other 5 and possibly more Hampstead schools involved: Hampstead Perrochio, fitjohns primary, New End, Hampstead Heath, St Margaret, another on new end road (there is large passageway with stairs down leading to new end road. Something like that. Mr Hollings (current teacher of Y5) next in charge. P: (?) Would you tell us about the marks, or any marks, any distinguishing marks the people who abused you at the school please. 07710 958864. Alisa says that her dad asked her to write the card details for him. A: Who does? Josie Kirby Elliot Ireland, 20 Clevedon Mansions Lissenden Gardens, NW5 1QN 07989 568 454 josiekirby@googlemail.com. P: And our decision we had still a lot of fear in our head but then when we read a book called June it said fear is the mind killer. P: Well, they would have been in jail by now, cause they said on Monday or Saturday, or Sunday or Monday they will get arrested. It just said, parents are not allowed, so just drop off the child and go. If you require a paper copy of any of the information on this website, please contact the office and this will be provided at the cost of 0.05 per black and white sheet. P: They hang it upside down and theres this big white bowl under. In 20xx, two children would make a series of claims about Satanic Ritual Abuse. P: And, err, I have to get this card. Michaela Daniel. Vanessa Fitzpatrick former Y4 representative and active member of the cult. Fr Paul Parish Priest. One of the main abusers. P: She got a big [???] Killed at least 67 babies at least. And do you know errrm the Church. Shes a girl and she likes it. And then after we, he said we had to face our fear. Q: New End does it. P: And shes one of them. That fear is the mind killer. A: A birthmark, what type of birthmark does she have. Thats why theyre not helping. Yeah, yeah. Benji (works for Brent cross cafe, which sales pancakes, also shoe shop in Finchley Road underground, Iggy Henries hair cutters, Hampstead Starbucks, fairy shop on Flask Walk, does the filming, helps in the kitchen) A: So thats one person your father doesnt know. Not all parents. So when you come in theres this shop . Did you enjoy Morocco? She touches my privates. Are these the tattoos you are talking about? 56 Sumatra Rd NW6 1PR 020 7433 3039 07905 930492 07981 191816 takane@writeme.com steven.barbaglia@writeme.com. Mr Christie noticed this too. Tell me, mamma. Supplies the babies. AANGIRFAN | Cover-up of Satanic Child Abuse in Hampstead | 19 FEB 2015 Neighbour Tatyana, French family: girls Sophia, Caroline, Rebecca Christ Church school, Hampstead NW3 1JH UK who's who ===== Katy Forsdyke Headteacher Lewis Hollings Y4 class teacher (Senior leadership team) . P: My friend, Georgia, she can make tricks with cards. A: Licking what? Like not all the parents come but theres loads and there wont be enough space. Q: Christ Church Primary School, Hampstead. It was not really true. I: So, Q was tellin me that the whole schools in on it. And this the star. If we stop these people, you do realise that youve . Q: Yes. Q: Yeah, they do! P: They dont want to, no. P: So we killed the baby and eat it, and drink the blood from it. They, get the babies from families who cant look after the baby, and who dont want the baby. Patricia (nanny) 07540 841610. 0779646 8776 galyna_upson@yahoo.com. I: well, and you know..and you were sufferin from this from, from the time you were a little child? And, erm, her hair is really wiggly and blond. My father knows everybody who does the sex. A: Thank you. Closest associate of Mr Dearman. A: Hi again Q. All wear shoes made of baby skin by Felix, Daniel (owners of the shoe repair shop in Finchley Road underground station), Max (Sportec shop on Finchley road). Q: all over her privates. Q: She sticks a willy on my bottom. A: OK. Can you tell me more about Vanessa. They stick it on the flip flops. 13 Siddons House, Fleet Street, NW3 2QP 0207 209 9549 07801 810 511 lidia24@hotmail.co.uk. Human babies are prepared and cooked on the cookers and ovens. I: Fat as well. And where do you go, does it happen, does it all take place in the school? They hurt you the most? Do you know the shoes like this? Q: Papa, me, and P.P: Do not say my name! It said parents are welcome to come. P: Every year theres 365 babies suffering every year. Her husband is also heavily involved. The children say that there were plenty of visitors coming to the school on Wednesdays. That if we, if my mum says, if she does says, yes you can, that means when we go to his house on Saturday the police can go with us. On his willy and like a, here. - she got a big birth mark with a big [???] Church Cottage Christ Church Passage, NW3 1JG sophie.dix@virgin.net. Designated Safeguarding Lead. Georgia Dix. Who else. A: How big is this wart? Thank you very much. Thats only I mean in the future. P: Theyve got a special tool and they put it in the skin, like, in the babys skin and then they take it off. Youve saved an unestimated amount of childrens lives. I: How many children do you think he has killed? 07747 559196. Then they put, . Everyone else didnt have their parents are not allowed. P: and face our urge.