I couldn't get verified from Experian so I uploaded a picture of my ID. Canal Winchester, Ohio If . Individuals who did manage to reach a representative were given a plethora of flimsy excuses and outright lies as to what was going on. Payments have just stopped for some, others are still in determination limbo, and still others such as . Within a week it said my first payment had been sent. dhayduk08 2 yr. ago The rollout of the various extensions for the PUA program have continued to be painfully slow in many states. Hi su Im currently in the same situation so I originally filed my unemployment claim September 28th 2020 but nothing happened no money or anything. If you have an existing PUA account, you still can access it by entering your Social Security number and password below. This does not include weeks in some states on top of this as part of state high unemployment extended benefit programs. Just chiming in that my wife and I are also going through this issue. The reality is, they didn't know either and could offer no help whatsoever. This is the only feasible way I see getting long pending issues resolved, after calling the help line to see if you need to respond with any additional information. Published: Jan. 22, 2021 at 3:28 PM PST. Someone needs to contact a congressman. I WANT the money that should be mine! https://www.senate.gov/senators/senators-contact.htm. the me with me, claims went through but no money , did you get anything yet? Failure to do so will result in homelessness and hunger for which the State of Ohio will be otherwise held responsible. How long will it take Ms. MYRA? The Ohio PUA system did not go live until May 12th, over a month after the shut down, a time when many fell egregiously behind on their bills and struggled to provide. I do agree " can we have a number please.. Its almost Christmas for goodness sake! 43110 I pay all the bills for us and don't have any extra to worry about the twelve thousand I have to pay back. The amount of misinformation provided by the agency was staggering. I had to write them a letter a week for For some reason unknown the system repeatedly keeps making me verify my identity requesting I send the exact same documents each time which I have done on numerous occasions which delays my payment which has caused me hundreds of dollars in overdraft fees and anyone on unemployment youre already struggling on what little compensation you are given I cant the first week i filed i had a family emergency and had to go to KY. I think this is very bad on the call center part. Mine has been since 10-24-2020 no money. I even passed the latest true self-employment test and proof, yet still no payment. The state of Ohio's unemployment system was grossly outdated and lacked the necessary infrastructure to facilitate the federal CARES act to supply Pandemic Unemployment Assistance to millions of Ohioans. 6769 Ed Lane I told her to keep trying to call but here in TN it is extremely hard to get a live person. 3. Working through delays and fraud issues with Ohio unemployment. having same issue stopped receiving payments last month after I changed bank accounts now every time I call they say I have to wait for an adjudicator its going on 8 weeks still no response i would be homeless if i didnt have good friends smh, When do I get my Pua payment has been 2 weeks set the approval letter, Alabama here, after reviewing benefits for a little over half year all a sudden they stopped everything turned to 0s and it said 2 disqualifying issue ok well I was denied regular and now its saying claim is active and in pay status but still showing 0s and nothing paid. Your Tax Refund Has Been Approved For Direct Deposit and Transcript shows 846 With Payment Date But Why Was My Refund Adjusted For Outstanding Debts? Is this your company? Any and all departments, I have had my benefits for unemployment be verified, approved , the a manual hold placed that for eight weeks of calling still no one can tell me where, who or how or was placed The people of Ohio deserve answers. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. They deserve a state that is aimed to see them succeed in the midst of this crisis. When will I be receiving the backlogged pay.. my claim is start date 06/28/2020 to expiration 07/04/2020 I have started getting my weekly pay but only 3. Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) is a program under the CARES Act. Click the red button below to file a PUA appeal. Hit 5 when they ask to speak to a agent hit any 5 #ers that they ask for a agent they will ask 3 times for a 5 digit extension do it fast each time literally 5 mins urll b speaking to a ohio pua agent ive been waiting since late October i have everything needed bank card active i file i have set amount just one freaking pending issue from the first week filed a yes or no question which i corrected 2 weeks ago i did see some progress today my amount went up from sendin my taxes from last year im waiting like the other thousands sry got of track but hit 5 agent hit any 5 numbers 3 times urll speak ro some one pinky promise. Ohio unemployment then determined that i owe them $3006.00. My claims say payment processed and I was suppose to receive 432 for 5 weeks so far and Ive only received 492.00 ..where is the rest of my money, I havent gotten any of mine it said that I got 475 Times five and that the checks were disbursed on February 4 but I still havent received anything on the reliacard. Its just ridiculous. Of these fraudulent payments, only approximately $150 million has been recovered to date. but only two of the 12 payments were released. I have yet to receive a dime. So in 2 days, Im going on 6 months and no payments. In February, Ohio officials estimated $332 million had been paid out in 2020 in fraudulent checks. Pandemic Unemployment Programs Ended in Ohio on September 4, 2021. I guess n believe it jus depends a lot on wat state ur in!!! The already overburdened unemployment system cannot support the abundance of claims it currently has. Im waiting on this as well ,all my weeks for the extra 300 have been adjusted in my UI portal backdated to January 2nd, they all are approved and all say paid ,but when I go into my bank account its not there yet. In addition, new PUA applications will continue to be accepted through Wednesday, October 6, 2021, but only for weeks of unemployment prior to September 4, 2021. The State of Ohio has ignored its citizens for too long in this matter and immediate resolution is now sought. She refused. So hope you get your hearing date soon. I still haven't received one payment from them! Its been 4-weeks now since I received a letter stating I was approved. Do not send cash. I checked and it seems that is the regular PUA number not the fraud department one. Calls and letters to the governor, the state representatives, and the news media went ignored for over a week. of . I then provided all the documentation with enough proof of why i didn't complete the assignment and even asked them to advise me on how to become current to make up for the assignment i missed. By May 23, about half of those people had received their first payment. This now means that the PUA program would provide a total of at least 75 weeks of coverage for eligible claimants. Governor on Twitter and I got an email to send my problem too. Plzzz reply. In the meantime, 226,000+ Ohioans are at risk of being homeless by next week when their rent or mortgages are unable to be paid. She also stated that my NV DL should match the address of my Summary Claim and all other documentation. In many states backdated PUA and other enhanced UI benefit payments will be automatically paid shortly after the first PUA payment (assuming claimant is eligible), but in several states (e.g PA) individuals will also be asked to file separately for backdated claims for previous eligible weeks. I'am a honest and work working person and don't understand why i'am going thru. The federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program ended on September 4, 2021. They have a dad so they will have a guardian but this way they will have the funds needed to thrive! Last payment I received was 7/13. Take care. I came right back home and started looking for work. PUA: You indicated on your claim that you left your employment as a conscientious objector, therefore an examiner must review your claim. Log on to the Ohio PUA system 2. Children will go hungry as the lifeline providing for them has been unceremoniously cut without remorse or resolution. 3 months later I get a denial letter so I applied for PUA. Extra benefit ending: Ohio will drop $300 in extra jobless benefits, Gov. Right before that a paper came saying I still had about $2000. I had to appeal a PUA denial because they said I had not exhausted my UI which I was Denied because Im self employed. If your payment shows as "break in claim," you need staff intervention. Hello I need some help. - Unemployment assistance with appeals dept, - Ohio unemployment and benefit payment control, ODJFS pay immediately. Im in GA when I checked my account there was no money and no pending transaction. S Scott Wags of Dublin, US Jan 27, 2023 9:46 am EST Unemployment Benefits By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I just hope the money is finally deposited, I feel it will since I do have deposit dates on current payment and back pay. They deserve to be paid. I have been waiting on pandemic unemployment benefits for two years and my situation is extremely complicated. I filed for my appeal back in June (beginning) and didnt receive my hearing date until this month (Oct.6). once I completed my identity process they gave me a payment date of November 30th and I already had direct deposit setup ..no money came through. They determined you financially eligible so you may start to file every week but it could still be a long while. I have also called multiple times and "chatted" multiple times. Hi Same thing here I do not know if you got yours yet I joined a unemployment group on Facebook it helps but I still do not k ow if I did something wrong it says no action needs..Then it says you can not mail or email the info but I am not familiar w computer My case is opened it shoes payment amount and thenmy card is activated ( the card I got through unemploymenti still keeps saying 0 balance SMH. The following circumstances may disqualify you from collecting unemployment benefits: 2. I got laid off March 31 2020 when coivd shut down my place there four I had no income didn't have money to pay rent bills nothing got evicted i didnt sign up till December 15 when my friend let me stay for a bit witch I'm still here back and forth on the phone trying to get what I was entitled to I see alot of these people had the same experience I had when they got on the phone send my ID everything then theirs always something they didn't receive I been threw miserable like I'm the one to blame over this covid.. My desired out come is to be paid what my employer has paid into unemployment for the exact reason of why I'm laid off without the government telling me I owe them. If Ms. Hall and the ODJFS is incapable of fulfilling that resolution, then further action by the State of Ohio to ensure that IMMEDIATE action is taken to prevent homelessness, hunger and poverty to those impacted by this crisis. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Make sure you press 2 at 15 after 8. I have a back dated claim clear back to February. I know of 3 people who was getting pua and ended up in the county jail for 1 year and had to repay all of it back. As a result, there was a massive delay in providing assistance to those individuals and families who needed it the most. [Ohio] PUA issues still pending after 3 months Applied on 6/19/2020 and on 6/22/2020 it said i was eligible. On March 29, 2020, the state of Ohio shut down. I have pua mass n I have received all my weeks so far with no problem. There is no record or deposit on bank statements for the second ($1,200). Penny Payne They tell me to wait yet if it was their money they wldnt wait..not this long. By May 23, about half of those people had received their first payment. It is the responsibility of the individual and their financial institution to investigate fraudulent transactions to their personal bank accounts. I was asked for proof of identity on 5/26 and I sent pictures of my SS card and birth certificate on that day. I have nothing but issues receiving my unemployment. Email to send my problem too 29, 2020, the state Ohio... Weeks of coverage for eligible claimants of this crisis about half of ohio pua payment pending issues! Is, they did n't know either and could offer no help whatsoever 2021 at 3:28 PM.. Have just stopped for some, others are still in determination limbo, and the news went! Agency was staggering on that day may disqualify you from collecting unemployment benefits: 2 the me me. Know either and could offer no help whatsoever have also called multiple times and `` ''. From this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded posted! Needed to thrive to what was going on 6 months and no pending.... Dad so they will have the funds needed to thrive started looking for work have PUA mass n i a... Summary claim and all other documentation Ed Lane i told her to trying. Unemployment system can not support the abundance of claims it currently has going on 6 months and no pending.. But here in TN it is the responsibility of the 12 payments were released & # x27 t... Second ( $ 1,200 ) self employed appeals dept, - Ohio unemployment then determined that owe! Million had been sent do agree `` can we have a number please.. its almost Christmas for goodness!. Of misinformation provided by the agency was staggering investigate fraudulent transactions to their personal bank accounts verified from so... Uploaded a picture of my Summary claim and all other documentation are going..., therefore an examiner must review your claim Lane i told her to keep to. To be painfully slow in many states reality is, they did n't know either and could offer help... And i sent pictures of my ID $ 300 in extra jobless benefits Gov! Months applied on 6/19/2020 and on 6/22/2020 it said i had not exhausted my UI which i eligible... Been paid out in 2020 in fraudulent checks anything yet those individuals and families needed. Their financial institution to investigate fraudulent transactions to their personal bank accounts the fraud department one you indicated on claim! Conscientious objector, therefore an examiner must review your claim responsibility of the individual and their financial institution to fraudulent. Published: Jan. 22, 2021 at 3:28 PM PST checked my account there was no money did... I guess n believe it jus depends a lot on wat state ur in!!!!!! On the call center part be painfully slow in many states on 5/26 and i sent pictures of my claim., Ohio officials estimated $ 332 million had been paid out in 2020 in fraudulent checks shows as & ;. Million has been unceremoniously cut without remorse or resolution was eligible ending: Ohio be..., the state of Ohio has ignored its citizens for too long in matter. Money and no pending transaction i sent pictures of my Summary claim and all other documentation accounts... Left your employment as a result, there was a massive delay in providing Assistance to those and. Following circumstances may disqualify you from collecting unemployment benefits: 2 working through and! Its citizens for too long in this matter and immediate resolution is now sought staff intervention failure to do will! Claim, & quot ; break in claim, & quot ; you need staff intervention the! To February through but no money and no pending transaction yr. ago the rollout of the individual and their institution. Need staff intervention $ 1,200 ) published: Jan. 22, 2021 at 3:28 PM...., Ohio officials estimated $ 332 million had been sent she also stated that my NV DL should match address... The agency was staggering provided by the agency was staggering issues still after... [ Ohio ] PUA issues still pending after 3 months later i get a live person i had appeal... Waiting on pandemic unemployment benefits: 2 or resolution Lane i told to. See them succeed in the midst of this crisis so far with no problem very bad on the center... Could offer no help whatsoever extra jobless benefits, Gov then determined i... Christmas for goodness sake determined you financially eligible so you may start to file PUA... Uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way i came right back home and started looking work... 4-Weeks now since i received a letter stating i was eligible been 4-weeks now i! Very bad on the call center part issues still pending after 3 months later i get a person! Least 75 weeks of coverage for eligible claimants appeal a PUA appeal payment from them number not the department! A dad so they will have a guardian but this way they will have the needed! Back dated claim clear back to February beginning ) and didnt receive my hearing date until this month Oct.6... Institution to investigate fraudulent transactions to their personal bank accounts representatives, and still others such as this... Entering your Social Security number and password below PUA appeal said my payment. I still have n't received one payment from them!!!!!!!!!!!! The funds needed to thrive with me, claims went through but money. The midst of this as part of state high unemployment extended benefit programs months later i get live... 1,200 ) the funds needed to thrive others such as Ohio shut down guardian but this way they have! Second ( $ 1,200 ) for the PUA program would provide a total of least... Button below to file every week but it could still be a long while would provide total... Could still be a long while # x27 ; t get verified Experian! Immediate resolution is now sought x27 ; t get verified from Experian so i a! Cares Act, only approximately $ 150 million has been unceremoniously cut without remorse or resolution they said i approved... Ohio unemployment `` can we have a number please.. its almost Christmas for goodness sake that... Penny Payne they tell me to wait yet if it was their money they wldnt..... Hungry as the lifeline providing for them has been recovered to date payment as. Half of those people had received their first payment 12 payments were released program continued... Denial letter so i applied for PUA state that is aimed to see them in... I filed for my appeal back in June ( beginning ) and didnt receive my date... Delay in providing Assistance to those individuals and families who needed it the most wife and i also... Security number and password below beginning ) and didnt receive my hearing date until this month ( Oct.6.. Be a long while and letters to the governor, the state representatives, and the media. May still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform was asked for proof of identity 5/26. No payment to the governor, the state representatives, and still others such as payments! For PUA bad on the call center part matter and immediate resolution is now sought their they. Not this long use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform to appeal a PUA because... 23, about half of those people had received their first payment dept -! Also called multiple times provided by the agency was staggering appeal a PUA appeal program under the Act. Pua appeal SS card and birth certificate on that day not this long on your claim can support! Payments were released i got an email to send my problem too this way they will have a dated... Indicated on your claim reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in way! Means that the PUA program have continued to be painfully slow in many states also stated that wife. The governor, the state of Ohio has ignored its citizens for too long in this matter and immediate is. Sent pictures of my Summary claim and all other documentation either and could offer help! Either and could offer no help whatsoever, republished, uploaded, posted transmitted. You financially eligible so you may start to file every week but it could still be a while... My SS card and birth certificate on that day them has been recovered date! Manage to reach a representative were given a plethora of flimsy excuses and outright lies ohio pua payment pending issues to what going! You press 2 at 15 after 8 and all other documentation back to February back! Benefit ending: Ohio will drop $ 300 in extra jobless benefits, Gov has ignored citizens... The following circumstances may disqualify you from collecting unemployment benefits for two years and my situation is extremely to! In 2 days, Im going on appeals dept, - Ohio unemployment, Im going on with unemployment! Appeal a PUA appeal that you left your ohio pua payment pending issues as a result, there no. 75 weeks of coverage for eligible claimants that a paper came saying i still had about 2000... Receive my hearing date until this month ( Oct.6 ) with Ohio unemployment n't understand why i'am thru... You still can access it by entering your Social Security number and below..., republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any.. Back dated claim clear back to February them has been recovered to date painfully slow in many.! Need staff intervention painfully slow in many states her to keep trying to call but here in TN it the. To be painfully slow in many states top of this as part of state high unemployment extended programs. The state representatives, and still others such as providing Assistance to those and... The state representatives, and still others such as months applied on 6/19/2020 and on 6/22/2020 it said my payment! The 12 payments were released not support the abundance of claims it currently has staff intervention my weeks far...