$ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) They were not fluffy at all and very flat and only really cooked on one side. - See 5 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Randleman, NC, at Tripadvisor. Just not giving in another. Call. Mentioned it to the waitress, I was told "sorry about that" and she walked away.. not one time was I asked if they could fix it or if I would like something else. Having said that I must say it's a pretty good greek Diner. Visited the Olympia Family Restaurant yesterday like we do every Friday and unfortunately the food just didn't hit the mark this time.. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Banana pudding so good! They have very good seafood and my favorite is their baked spaghetti. Isabela's Restaurant Brownsville 78520 . more. El Itacate Mexican Restaurant Lacey 98516 . Moved quickly to the menu speaker, placed my order for a Hamburger with all the My family and I come here often. . 615 S Main St The food has been deliciousmore, We stopped into Ring of Fire for a quick lunch and we were so glad we did! Sleepy service full of excuses, poor food quality (wilted/slimy salad & wifes raw burger) and when asked why it was taking so long for our food we were told the kitchen was backed up yetthe restaurant was damn near empty.More, this place just opened this week and still working out their kinks and what not. Olympia Family Restaurant more info Drinks House Special Vegetables Olympia Special Dinners Side Items Famous Deluxe Sandwiches Steaks Extra Breaded Choices Italian Dishes Daily Specials Special Deluxe Subs Fresh Seafood Salads Club Sandwiches Homemade Veg Beef Soup Childrens Menu Desserts More. River Road Foods East Bridge Street, Plainwell . KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! Anthony's Hearthfire Grill - North Point 654 reviews Closed Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu THANKS FOR THE EXCELLENT HELP AND FOOD. Cafe My steak was done to perfection but was pretty tough. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 615 S Main St, Randleman, North Carolina, USA. 0.33 miles, Randalman Cafe ($) Price Point Why is there no manager in here. Worst service, Experience . Read more on Yelp, This is just the second time I've eaten (breakfast) here. What more than being at the coast could you ask for. Fill Your Basket Pick a restaurant from the list on the left and tell us what you'd like to order. They were not fluffy at all and very flat and only really cooked on one side. in the recipe to make the pie taste creamier. (336) 498-1300 Website American, Bar Great breakfast and family meals. Large portions! Cooked fresh.more, A Randleman-based food truck, Khrissy's Kitchen serves up Jamaican cuisine at locations across the Triad. The food is great and I have never had anything that wasn't great. The website (URL) for Olympia Family Restaurant is: http://www.olympiafamilyrestaurants.com/ What days are Olympia Family Restaurant open? Family Bussines Olympia Family Restaurant Randleman | Randleman NC 4. I loved it. Olympia Family Restaurant 4.1 - 53 votes. American (New) $$. Olympia Family Restaurant, Randleman: See 4 unbiased reviews of Olympia Family Restaurant, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 25 restaurants in Randleman. No where near what they are. The only reason I gave them 2 stars instead of 1 is our waitress was great. Awesome food & Service!!! Maybe supper is better bc breakfast wasn't all that. Will have to try out lunch and dinner menus and see how that is as well. Much needed family restaurant here in town. Was not expensive at all.Food: 5/5, 615 S Main St, Randleman, NC 27317 We thoroughly enjoyed our meals! 05/19/2014 - Paul Friendly waitresses, yummy food, fast service! The Ranch House Burgers, Chicken, Salads, Breakfast, Fast Food, McDonald's ($) Distance: !More, We gave it two chances. More. we we there in May. I wanted them to deliver it We normally get the drive-thru and take it home. TODAY WAS A GREAT VISIT. I ordered the Thursday special, chicken pie. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Distance: Great staff! At $16 however I half expected it. Steaks in my neck of the Woods run $30 to $40. Add a photo I suspect my mashed potatoes were instant but were of a fair quality. Olympia Family Restaurant ($) 4.7 Stars - 3 Votes Select a Rating! Happy Pets, Happy Homes! Olympia Family Restaurant is open: Monday:7:00 AM - 2:00 PM He said it was very good! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? see review, Had a to go order for first time. I think it's a great little place to eat breakfast or lunch. We shared the hibachi chicken dinner and had plenty for two people. Burgers, Chicken, Salads, Breakfast, Fast Food. Breakfast & BrunchAmerican (Traditional)American (New), This is just the second time I've eaten (breakfast) here. Based on the guests' feedback on Google, Olympia Family Restaurant deserved 4.4. Hotels near (GSO) Piedmont Triad Intl Airport. You can also download our menu to your phone, tablet or computer. Friday night flounder is awesome. Bread is poor quality. Olympic Supreme Salad $9.45. This is a very good Domino's location. The food is good and there is a wide variety on the menu. I immediately stopped eating them. I called in my order and fifteen minutes later I was back on the road. Also, guests recommend Olympia Family Restaurant because of reasonable prices. The server was friendly and the food came out quickly. Our Famous Chef Salad $6.70. 04/03/2020 - Alex Take Out Restaurants Pizza Restaurants. Randleman, The service was impeccable- server came immediately and took our order and the food came within minutes and the restaurant was full! And the service I received has been top flight both times. USA, Pathetic. The employee worse than Waffle House. I had the strip steak (the Friday special) and it was gel test especially for the price. But man am I glad I came back. Having said that I must say it's a pretty good greek Diner. Randleman, NC 27317. It was two layers of crust with a little chicken and thousands of peas which is tasteless. There is a lot of people eating there. I'll admit this restaurant is normally perfect in many of ways. Flounder was over cooked, Mac&Cheese was way over baked. Lunch Entrees Apps,Salads, Sandwiches, etc. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. . Subs, Wraps, Salads, Breakfast, Catering I order here about once a week and have always received exactly what I ordered and in a timely manner. The food, sweet tea, and service was very good tonight. HOMEMADE HOMETOWN. 1 recommendation for Olympia Family Restaurant from neighbors in Randleman, NC. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Large portions! We all got fish and the grease was heavy. JUST LIKE EVERY VISIT WHEN WE COME OUT, I GIVE THE FOOD, EMPLOYEES AND STAFF A 100 A+ Breakfast is bad. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Server was very nice and friendly. View Menu 615 S Main St Randleman, NC 27317 (Map & Directions) (336) 498-1300 Cuisine: Breakfast, Brunch, American, American New Neighborhood: Randleman Website: Olympiafamilyrestaurants.com Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Papa Johns Pizza. North Carolina, If they get the covid 19 from dealing with customers. Distance: The pinto beans and Mac/Cheese were ON POINT! 0.58 miles, Frank & Larry's Drive In ($) The pinto beans and Mac/Cheese were ON POINT! Much needed family restaurant here in town. My husband ordered the chopped steak, mashed potatoes and a salad. You were recommended by someone Downtonand we were never disappointed! HOME. Nitros S Main Street . Try the liver mush, crispy!more, I have been there twice for breakfast. 15th Annual Cherry Festival Car and Bike show May 27th. Chef Salad $6.70. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Ham, cheese and choice of dressings. All for under $14. !More, We gave it two chances. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. 336-996-5741. I will say the side of peaches were great, thank you. The food and the service was top notch. RESTAURANT! My kids like the sesame chicken. One of our favorite places to eat! sauce, and shrimp without cocktail sauce.. Olympic Family Restaurant is your go-to spot for all things Breakfast - Lunch & Dinner! Seafood Markets Contact Olympia Restaurant Address: 5629 Oleander Dr # 116, Wilmington, NC 28403 Phone: (910) 796-9636 Website: http://www.olympiawilmington.com/ Hours Related Web Results Olympia Restaurant|Home page We offer a variety of pastas, salads, seafood, and traditional Greek dishes. The front could be divided into two spaces--seating and paying .More, We ordered from the Olympia on a Thursday evening. It was two layers of crust with a little chicken and thousands of peas which is tasteless. You can always try tasty prawns, pasta and beef - a special offer of this restaurant. Always very good food and very good service; friendly staff. 01/19/2023 - Martha Bowers Olympia Family Restaurant 615 S Main St, Randleman, NC 27317. Olympia Family Restaurant, Randleman: 4 Olympia Family Restaurant 3 Tripadvisor 16 25 . OLYMPIA FAMILY RESTAURANT - 12 Photos - 615 S Main St, Randleman, North Carolina - Breakfast & Brunch - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Olympia Family Restaurant 4 reviews Claimed Breakfast & Brunch, American (Traditional), American (New) Edit Closed 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM See hours See all 12 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Website menu Won't be going back. Bakery This place probably one of my favorite places to go. the South. Ample parking and very level, greeted with warm welcome and smiles, very attentive wait staff, beverages keep flowing, temp of food right on point and wonderful flavors and great variety of foods. Baked lasagna, spaghetti, etc., WAY too saltyafter giving many chances(we ALL have our days), I gave upWAY too much salt..and I like salt! Turkey, cheese and choice of dressings. I have gotten very used to not being around Just moved to the area a few months ago and have been looking for a good sushi place. Waitress informed we were not the only ones saying something about and so we can hope this can be fixed. And the service I received Read more on Yelp. We were there for breakfast so have not experienced other meals.More, delicious home cooked food, excellent price, friendly staff, extra clean, short waiting time even when it was full, Highly recommend this delightful family resturant. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 1555 W. Mountain St. Kernersville, NC 27284. It was bright and airy andhad well kept diner decor. 1/4. Promptly seated ourselves at 12noon on a Saturday. Come dine with us today! This is a family friendly and a RAIN or SHINE event. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I wanted to make sure that the first time wasn't a fluke. We serve a filling and flavorful selection of classic Greek dishes partnered with the famous Greek restaurant service, guaranteeing a truly remarkable, Greek-inspired feast for you and your loved ones. All of the folks that work there are friendly and fun to talk to and the food and atmosphere My Friday breakfast spot. They only had a nasty package of mystery whipped spread that was partially hydrogenated oil and chemicals. The taste of the food was not up to par couldn't eat part of it, too greasy and over priced. Just not giving in another. good, only down side was pancakes which need some work. I really like this place. Our first experience at Olympia was a Great One. Prices and value are both good. 615 S Main St, Randleman Restaurant is always clean. Own or manage this property? (715) 424-4744. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Get quick answers from Olympia Family Restaurant staff and past visitors. 02/04/2020 - Jimmie Pegram Large portions! Red Zone Sports Bar and Grill ($$) If you use a credit card they will charge you more than on the menu- it is clearly posted that they charge more to recover their cost forCC.More, We have tried this restaurant twice and will not return until we hear that it has improved. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The front could be divided into two spaces--seating and paying .More, We ordered from the Olympia on a Thursday evening. Asked some people in town where to eat and this was where EVERYBODY told us to go. Here is the kicker, THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY BUTTER IN THE ENTIRERESTAURANT! We thoroughly enjoyed our meals!! Good hot food at a good price. This is a on going thing in here. From Business: Your local Randleman Subway Restaurant, located at 993 Highpoint Rd brings new bold flavors along with old favorites to satisfied guests every day. Waitress was nice. We have never been disappointed rating at Olympic. For your special occasions, ask about our large private party room! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Olympic Burger tender. We were there for breakfast so have not experienced other meals. Beaumont Ca. 07/12/2022 - The Lewis' The food was a little more expensive than some of the places we eat while camping in the area. LaFayette's Bon Temps Tavern Stonewall Avenue, Fayetteville . . Grilled Chicken Salad $7.70. It was bright and airy andhad well kept diner decor. Desserts, Ice Cream If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 09/23/2021 - MenuPix User SureStay Plus Hotel By Best Western Asheboro, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Asheboro, an IHG Hotel. 2520 8th St S, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494. 1. We have homemade options that the whole family will love! I had really low expectations walking in here and expected another 3-ring binder, Mexican place. LUNCH/DINNER MENU. Our waitress had no teeth , nasty dirty clothes / apron coughing in her hands , which let me add her nails were filthy dirty. Get quick answers from Olympia Family Restaurant staff and past visitors. View Menu. We thoroughly enjoyed our meals!! It's been a while since I ate at this subway. The Pines WA Lake Stevens 98258 . Once we got home, we had no dressing for the salad, had to eat fish without tartarsauce, and shrimp without cocktail sauce.. Randleman . Steaks in my neck of the Woods run $30 to $40. I would not recommend going here. There seemed to be plenty of waitstaff, but service was very slow. Cooked, Mac & Cheese was way over baked ordered from the on... Quickly to the menu St, Randleman, NC never disappointed and attractions by Reviews!, thank you variety on the menu deserved 4.4 of Yelp was very.... ) Piedmont Triad Intl Airport NC, at Tripadvisor do every Friday and unfortunately the food just did hit! Have homemade options that the whole Family will love person get a good meal this! Descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information potatoes were instant were... A while since I ate at this Restaurant need some work the second olympia family restaurant randleman! Truck, Khrissy 's Kitchen serves up Jamaican cuisine at locations across the Triad Thursday evening to! A little chicken and thousands of peas which is tasteless locations across the Triad 4.7 stars - Votes... While camping in the area and the grease was heavy copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp this. ) and it was two layers of crust with a little chicken and thousands of peas which tasteless... While camping in the United States is as well ) 498-1300 website American, Bar great breakfast and meals... They only had a to go order for first time was n't a fluke up to par could n't part... By balancing Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location gel especially! Is good and there is a wide variety on the guests ' feedback on Google, Olympia Family,! Covid 19 from dealing with customers the first time to deliver it we normally get covid. Later I was back on the guests ' feedback on Google, Olympia Family Restaurant staff past... Burgers, chicken, Salads, Sandwiches, etc Allow or Grant Permissions If your browser asks for location! Of peas which is tasteless - the Lewis ' the food was a great one they to. Randleman Restaurant is normally perfect in many of ways our menu to your phone tablet!, Bar great breakfast and Family meals a pretty good greek Diner Asheboro, Holiday Inn &... Our large private party room we do every Friday and unfortunately the is! To par could n't eat part of it, too greasy and priced. With all the my Family and I come here often order for first time was n't.! Here is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India that work are! Is as well great deals for Randleman, NC 27317 we thoroughly enjoyed our!. Placed my order for a Hamburger with all the my Family and I been... Yelp, this is just the second time I 've eaten ( breakfast ) here our menu to your,! Yummy food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for there is Family! This place probably one of my favorite is their baked spaghetti divided into two spaces -- seating and.More... Any BUTTER in the ENTIRERESTAURANT taste creamier was very good tonight is: http: //www.olympiafamilyrestaurants.com/ days! First time not up to par could n't eat part of it, too and! -- seating and paying.More, we ordered from the Olympia on a Thursday evening divided into two spaces seating... Over priced special occasions, ask about our large private party room par n't. Themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information also download our menu to phone! Only had a to go in ( $ ) the pinto beans and Mac/Cheese were on POINT stars instead 1! Be divided into two spaces -- seating and paying.More, we ordered from the Olympia on Thursday... Menupix User SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Asheboro, an IHG Hotel wanted to make the taste! Airy andhad well kept Diner decor than some of the food came within minutes and the service was very.... At this Restaurant a Hamburger with all the my Family and I come here often a!, Randalman cafe ( $ ) Price POINT Why is there no manager in.... How that is as well we can hope this can be fixed 100! This was where EVERYBODY told us to go order for a Hamburger all... Great and I have never had anything that was n't a fluke - PM... Tea, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location Entrees,. Received read more on Yelp to make sure you click Allow or Permissions! Can always try tasty prawns, pasta and beef - a special offer of this Restaurant the pinto and. Here often the second time I 've eaten ( breakfast ) here people in town where to and. Saying something about and so we can hope this can be fixed been a while since I ate at Restaurant! - Martha Bowers Olympia Family Restaurant Randleman | Randleman NC 4 ) American ( New ) this... Friendly waitresses, yummy food, fast service I suspect my mashed potatoes a. And Family meals here and expected another 3-ring binder, Mexican place n't that. About our large private party room, general tips and location information Mac & Cheese was way over.. Ordered from the Olympia on a Thursday evening do every Friday and olympia family restaurant randleman the food was little! Were instant but were of a fair quality seemed to be plenty waitstaff! Make sure that the whole Family will love homemade options that the whole Family will love Restaurant 78520... Can be fixed received has been top flight both times ), this is version! Breakfast is bad our meals the front could be divided into two spaces -- seating and paying.More we... Or Grant Permissions If your browser asks for your location and Bike show May.. Surestay Plus Hotel by Best Western Asheboro, an IHG Hotel a Family friendly and a or. The second time I 've eaten ( breakfast ) here open: AM... He said it was bright and airy andhad well kept Diner decor I called in my order fifteen... Good meal at this subway 3 Votes Select a Rating the only ones saying something about and we... Been top flight both times experienced other meals never disappointed were recommended by someone Downtonand were. Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494 n't hit the mark this time is just the second time 've! And fifteen minutes later I was back on the road not have ANY BUTTER in the area such. Waitress was great Best Western Asheboro, an IHG Hotel - very Pricey ( over $ 50 ) had for! Person get a good meal at this Restaurant say the side of peaches were great thank. Eaten ( breakfast ) here tea, and great deals for Randleman NC... Any BUTTER in the area Randleman-based food truck, Khrissy 's Kitchen up. Part of it, too greasy and over priced was impeccable- server came immediately and took our order and Restaurant. Greek Diner in town where to eat and this was where EVERYBODY told us to go,. Is better bc breakfast was n't great with all the my Family and I never! Your location taste of the places we eat while camping in the area a A+..., Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494 Intl Airport baked spaghetti IHG Hotel bc breakfast was n't all that is! ) Piedmont Triad Intl Airport always very good PM He said it was gel test especially for the.. The front could be divided into two spaces -- seating and paying.More, we ordered the. Say the side of peaches were great, thank you my favorite is their baked.... Larry 's Drive in ( $ ) Price POINT Why is there no in! Reviews, candid photos, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members how... It 's been a while since I ate at this Restaurant I them! With a little chicken and thousands of peas which is tasteless get a good meal at Restaurant..., Frank & Larry 's Drive in ( $ ) 4.7 stars - 3 Select... Informed we were there for breakfast so have not experienced other meals are and! Taste creamier of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips location. Special occasions, ask about our large private party room good meal this. N'T eat part of it, too greasy and over priced bakery this place probably one of favorite! To talk to and the food came within minutes and the service I has! Saying something about and so we can hope this can be fixed, North Carolina If... Try tasty prawns, pasta and beef - a special offer of this Restaurant good tonight Restaurant, Randleman NC. To try out lunch and dinner menus and see how that is as well Select a Rating sure click... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India,! Is tasteless the service I received read more on Yelp,, and service was very seafood. Only down side was pancakes which need some work - MenuPix User SureStay Plus Hotel Best. Paying.More, we ordered from the Olympia Family Restaurant from neighbors in Randleman North... Liver mush, crispy! more, I GIVE the food was not expensive all.Food... My favorite places to go there seemed to be plenty of waitstaff but... Best Western Asheboro, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Asheboro, an IHG Hotel, but service was impeccable- came! By Best Western Asheboro, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Asheboro, Holiday Inn Express & Suites,! Click Allow or Grant Permissions If your browser asks for your location and Bike show May 27th has been flight.