55 grams is generally considered pretty lightweight for a hybrid shaft which is probably why it feels so light. Steel Shafts - these shafts are weighty, and their torque rate is low. I am 52 years old man. . Callaway continues to push the boundary of hybrid performance with the all-new Rogue ST. Industry-leading innovations like an all . Get the best deals on Project X Golf Club Shafts. The previous 2015 hybrid was a silver color but the new black color design looks much better, in our opinion. You can identify the tapers by the small CW on the shaft label to the right of the weight designation as shown here. The Feel section of this review is a fairly good indicator of the Project X Catalysts performance. Available in Lite (Senior), R, R+, S and X flex options. The Catalyst in the standard Apex are parallel .379 descending weight. That isn't a critique as much as an explanation, considering the golfer demographic for which they were designed: strong, fast-swinging players. Based on your answers, you will receive a "best," "better" and "good" shaft recommendation that is specifically optimized to match your needs. Introducing the two newest shafts to the HZRDUS family, HZRDUS Smoke Green RDX and HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX. They may have some cosmetic imperfections but will look better than the average club in most players bags. Callaway Golf Pre-Owned chooses to sell product only to end consumers & NOT to those who resell the products online or otherwise. The CATALYST Graphite Iron was designed to replicate steel alloys better than any other graphite. I have the 6.5 flex that I installed straight in at standard steel lengths. For example, we guarantee that the condition of the club you get will match what was represented online. I recently received as a gift a Callaway Jaws 60 wedge and to my surprise, it came with a Catalyst 80 6:0 shaft. Information provided at registration will NEVERbe shared with ANYONE. SST PURE identifies asymmetries that exist in every golf shaft and locates each shaft's most stable orientation. Excludes Clearance and Other Brands. Good Tuesday morning, golf fans,as we gear up for what is one of the best fields we will see all year at this weeks Arnold Palmer Invitational. ShaftFit is a great tool when narrowing down our products for a recommendation. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Regular Flex, Standard Length, Black/None Standard Lie Angle. (Review). The #1 graphite iron shaft across professional tours. (in) Tip Length (in) Butt O.D. How do you think this shaft would perform in a 3 hybrid? Golf Channels Ryan LavnerThe actual tournament competition? This design is easy to tip trim into different loft hybrids, increasing the stiffness for the increased head weight as the lofts get larger. Non-Callaway items will be shipped with grips as is. We aim to reply to all messages within 1 regular business day. In 2020, with Tyrrell Hatton winning at 4 under and only four players finishing under par, Bay Hill ranked as the toughest stop on the PGA TOUR with an average score of 2.1 over par. Validation at its finest. We'll also recommend hybrid and fairway wood shafts that fit your input. *No coupon code required. Project X Iron Graphite Golf Club Shafts, Callaway Graphite Shaft Seniors Iron Set Golf Clubs for Men; Additional site navigation . The increasing number of LIBs produced accelerates the resources' depletion and provokes pollution. Project X Elevate AMT Retired Models Graphite Iron + Wedge Shafts (View All) HZRDUS Cypher SteelFiber VRTX Other Wood + Hybrid Shafts Wood Shafts (View All) HZRDUS EvenFlow Riptide Cypher VRTX Other Hybrid Shafts (View All) HZRDUS EvenFlow Riptide SteelFiber Retired Models New Condition Men's Right-Hand Callaway Mavrik 22. Features Iso-6 material technology, engineered to replicate steel alloy properties over 100% better than traditional graphite laminates. Not to worry. And then theyve got Bay Hill and Players. As the club moves through the 21st century, Oak Hill will continue to serve as a beacon of tree management, a venue for tournaments of the highest caliber, and a pantheon for the games greatest contributors. Catalyst also features a reinforced tip section which, unlike traditional graphite, delivers torsional resistance comparable to that of steelimproving stability during turf interaction for better impact on less than perfect shots. Havent ever hit the Fuji Pro iron shafts. Just hits all the sentimental notes for me! Select Flex. They also update on the #costco irons & talk Genesis. If made with the same length as graphite shafts, their weight will be even more massive. Project X Golf Club Shafts Best Selling Rifle Project X RARE 4.0 4-sw Iron Shafts 355 Taper for Strong Lady or Seniors (6) $297.70 New Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g Driver/fairway Shaft Stiff Flex 3 Wood (1) $59.99 New Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g 6.0 Stiff Hulk Matte Finish PXG Shaft (2) $80.00 New So 5.5 is a bit softer than s300 and 6.0 is a bit stiffer. Weight: 40 Grams 50 Grams 60 Grams 80 Grams Right Hand ($25.00 each) Tip & Butt Trimming ($4.95 each) Description Catalyst is the next step in graphite iron design. Get invited to participate in special offers just for Rewards members! #golf #golfer #golflife #golfreview #golfshaft #instagolf, Possibly my second best #goodwill find of all time. Average Distance - 4 Hybrid 175 - 200 Yards. Looks In the Blue/Black Nike Performance II Bag: Driver: Adams XTD 12* Red Tie/SLDR TP 14* Black Tie Fairway: Ping G25 3/15* Hybrid: Covert 4h 23* We will begin with the Parallel Catalyst. These shafts have very stout flex profile, even if you're going with a "regular" labeled flex. For more information, see www.pxshaft.com and www.tttourconcept.com, Your email address will not be published. Tournament Ready Assembled Shafts (Adapter + Grip Installed) are Here! . Check out our golf training plans with golf drills you must practice to improve! I was fit into PX LZ 6.0. Shop our wide selection of Men's Golf Hybrid and choose from the top brands you trust. The only problem? Bill, thank you for helping golfers with club and equipment issues. Scottie had a great year last year, Rory had a great year last year, and then towards the end of the year I kind of picked up, Rahm said. I wouldnt really count your age, swing speed, or handicap as having much to do with how this shaft would impact your 60 wedge game. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Japan I would say 5.0 is regular, 5.5 is firm and 6.0 is the stiff of Projectx. The Mavrik family test irons hit the local golf shop just before the Covid shutdown. While by no means a cupcake, Bay Hill was clearly more forgiving than some of its Florida counterparts., Golfweeks Adam WoodardFounded in 1894, the United States Golf Association is woven into the fabric of the game here in America. Canada Any advice on this? Every Certified Pre-Owned club you buy is backed by Callaway Golf, which means you can shop with the confidence that you're getting the best possible quality. Hi, I think if you compare the dynamic gold s300 to a project x 6.0. Bill, so a 6.0 75 catalyst shaft, you would consider a still flex? Theyll help lower your golf scores. This allows for an extremely stable shaft that maximizes constancy and distance control while providing the benefits of a graphite body design. The overall feel is very smooth with a gradual release. Good Wednesday morning, golf fans,as we gear up for what is one of the best fields we will see all year at this weeks Arnold Palmer Invitational. . Tree management programs have been in the news for the past three decades, since courses and clubs took steps to allow sun, wind, and moisture to more efficiently and naturally impact the turf and plantings that define golf course architecture. Of Major Michael J. Crino, MD. Then they go to Mexico, then they come here. I have not been a fan of the Recoil shafts (have felt a bit stiff and low launching to me) but your review of this Project X Catalyst shaft got me thinking about putting them in these irons (Cobra only has Recoil and Aerotech in their custom choices). Would Catalyst 100 match well in a 4 iron build? Im a fairly aggressive swinger (for better or worse), and I had to make an adjustment. We offer the ability to purchase any club today, and then try it in real-world conditions for up to 90 days. (in) Torque (degrees) Kick Pt. . Description. I think this is hard to really tell, but I didnt think the Catalyst had a steel-like feel to it even though there is added stability. Yes, its still a stiff flex, but the biggest difference is the steel shaft youre comparing it to. #golfing #golfer #golflife #thrifting #thriftfinds #tiktokgolf #golftiktok #instagolf #goodwillgolf #vintagegolf #golfthrift #thriftgolf #golf #skateboarding #reels #instagolf #instagolfer #thriftgolfer, That Range Life: Bill & @krismcewen start w/ light Super Bowl talk which leads down a rabbit hole of the "rules" of jersey wearing, plus WMPO talk, & an apology to Scottie Scheffler. Golfworks had Cypher iron shafts on their website as well. Featuring our new Iso-6 material technology, Catalyst is engineered to replicate steel alloy properties over 100% better than traditional graphite laminates. Ten dollars is less than the cost of a sleeve of premium golf balls or a bucket of range balls. Project X Catalyst 70 Optifit 3 Fairway Shafts From $78.99 $63.99 Project X EvenFlow Green 55 Womens Optifit 3 Fairway Shafts . I have been looking for a good review or comparable shaft and outside of your comments have found much. Model Project X Catalyst Orange Includes 7 Uncut Hybrid/Iron Shafts Shaft Flex Graphite 75 grams - Stiff Flex Specs All: Parallel Tip = 0.370 / Uncut Length = 42.0" / Weight = 75g / Torque 2.9 / Launch&Spin - Mid. . Take our quick ShaftFit quiz to find out what shafts in our lineup best suit your game. The name of the shaft comes from the technology that produces an "even" bend profile which transfers shaft load more efficiently throughout the swing to create maximum energy release at impact. . Head adjustments would necessarily translate into the changes you need from the shaft. I was one and done. Project X has long been known for their highly-acclaimed steel iron shaft offerings that are widely played all over the world. Then theres the whole element of your swing and whatever shaft just not getting along well for any reasons. The Project X Catalyst is designed to replicate a similar response and performance to steel alloys while maintaining benefits of a graphite shaft. 1 when the other players have been playing great golf as well. Check out all of our galleries from Bay Hill. Given the early sucess that they have enjoyed on Tour, there will be a lot of interested people when they cross into the more general arena later this year as plans are to release versions going down to 5.0 by the end of 2009 . This produces a very stable shaft that maximizes consistency and distance control while maintaining the benefits of a graphite body. The shaft feels a little stiff to me. New recruit Mito Pereira climbed two places as well, from World No.50 to World No.48. January 03, 2021 at 10:15 PM. The most trusted name in golf shafts worldwide. . The True Temper Catalyst shaft is very firm and stable with a finish of silver which makes it appear as if it's steel even though it's actually a graphite shaft. Must apply your coupon code to your shopping cart for special savings. . ;1st Lieutenant Richard Arnold;1st Lieutenant Herbert Hastings;Private Edward R. Crone Jr.;2nd Lieutenant George Healy;2nd Lieutenant Joseph Myler, Jr.;1st Lieutenant Robert E. Stevenson; and 1st Lieutenant Willard B. Eddy; Mr. Beltz writes: I cannot fully express the pride I feel for these men that I never met but who, at one time or another, shared a love for the 355 acres we all call home. How fitting that a memorial to them will forever be part of the grounds of Oak Hill Country Club., From Saipan to Italy, from Germany to North Africa, in stateside training and overseas missions, these OakHillians made the ultimate sacrifice, to defend the freedom and liberties that they and their generations valued, above all else. The Project X Catalyst HYB Graphite shaft comes standard with this hybrid and is offered in multiple flex options like Light, Regular, Stiff, and Extra Stiff. Have you tried it out yet? All Callaway Golf woods are shipped with our exclusive Callaway Universal headcovers (a $14.99 value). Well-struck shots are very easy on the hands and it feels like youre golfing in the clouds! Watch at the link in bio! Catalyst; HZRDUS; Junior; Hide Filters Show Filters . We'll update the list as more shafts are released in the future. ,