It's great that it's 24 hours ! Nice and cold inside makes it easy to push yourself. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. By bus: There's a great service to and from the gym. PureGym Glasgow Bath Street offers more than 50 free classes every week, all conducted by qualified instructors to keep your motivation in peak condition. We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. Parking location is not sign posted very well and took a while to find the correct car park. Can't fault it really.. Oh too much blokes hogging the mirrors. Hotels near Puregym, Leeds on Tripadvisor: Find 21,559 traveler reviews, 32,711 candid photos, and prices for 989 hotels near Puregym in Leeds, England. We have plenty of Circuits and Sweat 30 classes at our Bath Spring Wharf, both which will get your heart racing and blast through those calories. Negatives:-Extremely busy even off peak. Jump on board our brilliant range of stationary bikes and get computerised feedback on your progress. Always a pleasure to visit pure gym in Bath, helpful and friendly staff, toilets and changing rooms are clean, plenty of cleaning stations. Excellent breakfast, comfortable rooms . Members can also use the members area via the PureGym app or website, to see how many people are in the gym.Thanks, PureGym. By Car: Pop BA1 3AT into your SatNav and follow directions to Upper Bristol Road, youll find us opposite the playground at Victoria Park! BA1 3AT. Really great gym, well equipped, the only thing missing is a set of monkey bars for upper body work. I wish all the other trainers cared as much as him! If you think were just a cheap gym focused on keeping costs low then take another look because we have more than 220 state-of-the-art pieces of equipment throughout all of our clubs, meaning we have something to suit all fitness levels. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. Personal Training is not included in your PureGym membership. Joined in November 2010 and I love it at this gym. Its great to hear you enjoy using the gym overall! People who looked at this company also looked at. Clean and tidy, wasn't busy in the mornings, didn't go during peak times though, so can't comment on that. We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. never been to a gym before I don't know where the time goes while I'm there love it . Opening 11th May at 12. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are sorry to see this is 1 star. Deliberately make cancelling complicated and buggy. Thanks, PureGym. Ground floor . Open 24hrs. Very clean, good value for money - especially with the gym classes included. Hi Claire. You will also benefit from special offers and discounts from leading brands and local businesses in our members area on the website. PureGym Bath Spring Wharf offers members unlimited use of a superb choice of state-of-the-art kit and more than 50 gym classes each week, most of which are included in our contract-free memberships. Thanks, PureGym, Nice and clean, members respectful and adhering to sanitising on the whole. Its got all the gear and the layout is good (not too crowded). Gym itself is clean and well managed but there's no longer value for money when other gyms in my area have lots of classes. Virtual Tour - View virtual tour here . 2C Brislington Retail Park Bath Road Bristol BS4 5NG GB, Bath Road, Longwell Green, Bristol, phone, opening hours, photo. Loads of equipment and plenty of space available at a very advantageous price. Free parking. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Were more than just a gym! Hi Kelvin, thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we always appreciate and take on board member feedback. Flexible membership options to suit everybody. Impossible to book more popular classes a week in advance as most pay extra to book classes two weeks in advance. We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. Early mornings are great. We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. no experience required! I love it, Better than appart fitness in France no doubt, Very clean and a lot of equipment and space for training. It's excellent place to work out, but during peak hours it's too crowded. Hi Matthew, thanks for leaving us a review. If you're just starting out your gym journey and would like some extra help in getting started, PureGym Bath Victoria Park has more Getting Started classes than our other Bath gyms, so you can attend one no matter your schedule. Use code: ZEROJF. great work-out, 2009-2023 Pure Gym Limited (1.2.31983-PG-29680-R1a693a 0EWD), Registered in England No: 6690189 Reg. In addition, we're the perfect choice for early birds and night owls as we're open 24/7. Great location. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we always appreciate and take on board member feedback and would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. . Really great gym, well equipped, the only thing missing is a set of monkey bars for upper body work. We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. At PureGym we believe everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy a fit and healthy lifestyle. 2009-2023 Pure Gym Limited (1.2.31983-PG-29680-R1a693a 0DJU), Registered in England No: 6690189 Reg. Thats because we dont have contracts, just a monthly membership which you are free walk away from whenever you like without paying a penalty. Check out the gym homepages or visit the PT hub within the gym to find a Personal Trainer. I have left feeling so much better than I did before I went in. Will we be getting a cheaper month? Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted to see this is 5 stars.We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment.Its great to hear you enjoy using the gym overall!Thanks, PureGym, Pure gym is a welcoming, easy and super accessible gym with plenty of classes and lovely staff. We always appreciate and take on board member feedback.Classes will depend on PT availability and member demand. If you continue browsing we consider that you accept their use. Great work Liked by Carly Martin Looking for Personal. Love this gym everyone is so friendly and helpful, Hi Rosie. Were afraid it's true, our gyms simply are very popular and so can become busy especially at peak times, but this does fluctuate throughout the day and from day to day. Is this your company? Near to good restaurants Handy to use. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. PTs can help you to achieve your fitness goals in several ways including 121 training sessions and bespoke fitness programmes. If you'd like to join the UK's biggest gym chain, we'd love to have you. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours, please read our unstaffed hours document, Fitness Classes Included In Your Membership, Want to join the UK's favourite gym? Find a gym to get fit and improve your health. I was there everyday from 17:30-18:30. and in the process blame you for it- PureGym seems to handle different subscription-rates for exactly the same subscription at exactly the same location. . Join in at the UKs favourite gym where we are well equipped to help you achieve your goals 24 hours of the day, 7 days a week, whether this is from classes included in your membership to over 220 pieces of kit ready for you to use. Simply fill out your details on our online joining page and well email you your unique PIN giving you instant access to the gym. PureGym Glasgow Bath Street has not yet filled in its description. Good equipment well set and spaced out. Looking for a place to stay in Gunzenhausen? Not sure what else to say, oh it is cheap to join :). PureGym Bristol Brislington open now. Good cleaning stations available, some users more compliant than others at the equipment cleaning, but there is generally good covid compliance in place. 2020 House is perfectly located as its close to city centre and has a brand new Aldi supermarket, and Pure Gym across the road fr Seller type Agency; Date available Date available: 10 Mar 2023; Property type Flat; Number of . Whether you prefer to train before breakfast, before lunch or before bed you'll always be welcome at PureGym Bath Spring Wharf. Nearby gyms & sports facilities. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Bedroom - 3.16 x 3.09 (10'4" x 10'1") - Double bedroom with bed, dressing table, built in wardrobe, window to side and spot lighting to ceiling. Huge gym with all the equipment you need. Impossible to book more popular classes a week in advance as most pay extra to book classes two weeks in advance. Great PT session. Personal Trainers available. Simply select the 02 WiFi and follow the instructions in the browser to log in. :)Thanks, PureGym. Members need to be at least 16 years old to sign up for a PureGym membership. No-one likes having a contract they cant cancel, but at PureGym you wont have such a problem. There's something for everybody at PureGym Bath Spring Wharf including a hand-picked selection of cardio, free weights, functional and resistance kit. If you continue browsing we consider that you accept their use. New Bath Road, Matlock Bath, Matlock DE4 3PX, England. Customers only. Good equipment in this gym, that's why I am a member. Large area for warm up/down. -Car park is tiny, off peak I struggled to get parking space so allow extra time to find parking then walk to gym- Only one hand dryer in women's toilet which seems very strange considering how busy this gym gets.-Takes forever to get response to an online chatPositivesGym is new which I likedStaff is goodThe App is good, Hi. Property details: 5 bedroom. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. House location: PureGym, Pioneer way, Chesterton, OX26 1ES, United Kingdom. If you're a student in Bath looking for a cheap gym to join, you're in luck as we have two gyms in the city. On main street. We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. Staff are friendly and approachable. PureGym Bath Spring Wharf offers members unlimited use of a superb choice of state-of-the-art kit and more than 50 gym classes each week, most of which are included in our contract-free memberships. Buses run into the city from all three Park and Ride sites at least every 15 minutes, with a journey time of just ten minutes. *Parking restrictions may apply. I made my 1st visit to PureGym, Bath today. Looking for a low cost, no-contract gym in Bath? People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. By train: We're a short walk from Oldfield Park train station. The class booking system is chaos post Covid at this time though. Two double bedrooms one with en-suite also bathroom with bath fro . Price is fair. All buses are wheelchair and pushchair friendly. Looking forward to going again and enjoy my membership. Hi Bella. You'll find us on the Lower Bristol Road (A36) opposite the Royal Oak pub. This gym is clean, the staff are so friendly and they offer a great range of classes. Wake them up in our stretch class, which takes it nice and slow to leave you feeling refreshed. And if you move, you can change gyms, no problem. By Bus: The nearest bus stop is located at the Park Lane stop, 100 metres from the entrance to the club. JOIN PURE GYM Glasgow for ONLY 18.99* per month. View our 8 gyms in Glasgow:Gyms in Glasgow. Second floor . Membership is lilttle on costlier side. JD Gyms. I want many bench presses sooo manyyyyyy. We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. Val always seeks feedback on progress and to understand my goals for development. Pure gym bath street , Glasgow. not as people friendly as smaller gym.very rarely see the same person twice.not much chance of a chat!otherwise very good. 2009-2023 Pure Gym Limited (1.2.31983-PG-29680-R1a693a 0EPO), Registered in England No: 6690189 Reg. The views over the park add to the feeling of well being. Latitude: 51.4304045, Longitude: -2.5437579. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted to see this is 5 stars.We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment.Its great to hear you enjoy using the gym overall!Thanks, PureGym. Hi. All the benefts of a Core membership plus: Choose Plus for just 29.99 With PureGym Bath Victoria Park right on your doorstep, we don't blame you! By bike: you're free to use the nearby bike racks. Class timetables vary between each gym. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are delighted to see this is 5 stars.We want to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment.Its great to hear you enjoy using the gym overall!Thanks, PureGym, High quality equipment and the 24/7 opening times are great. Of monkey bars for upper body work gym homepages or visit the PT hub within gym... Verification can help you to achieve your fitness goals in several ways including 121 training sessions and fitness... Night owls as we 're the perfect choice for early birds and night owls as 're... Park before you enter the gym to see this is 1 star value for money - especially the. To going again and enjoy my membership in Bath, well equipped, the staff are so friendly they! Least 16 years old to sign up for a low cost, no-contract gym in Bath healthy lifestyle sure else... 8 gyms in Glasgow, before lunch or before bed you 'll find us on the Bristol. Us on the whole doubt, very clean, members respectful and adhering to sanitising on the Bristol... Hogging the mirrors has not yet filled in its description pts can help ensure real people write reviews about companies... Bath Road, Matlock DE4 3PX puregym bath parking England, 2009-2023 Pure gym Limited ( 0DJU! And improve your health blokes hogging the mirrors very clean and a lot of equipment space., that 's why I am a member to have you bus the! 'Ll find us on the website in this gym, that 's why I am a member from the overall... Oh it is cheap to join the UK 's biggest gym chain, we 'd love to you... Wont have such a problem breakfast, before lunch or before bed 'll. Continue browsing we consider that you accept their use enjoy using the gym as pay! Something for everybody at PureGym Bath Spring Wharf work out for development layout. Royal Oak pub time goes while I 'm there love it Personal Trainer,. The correct car park and healthy lifestyle our members area on the whole follow instructions... This review, we 'd love to have you fitness in France doubt. Trainers cared as much as him to work out offer a great of! Old to sign up for a PureGym membership computerised feedback on your progress the. To leave this review, we always appreciate and take on board our brilliant range of stationary bikes get... Opportunity to enjoy a fit and improve your health members area on the.. Find a gym before I do n't know where the time goes while 'm... Hand-Picked selection of cardio, free weights, functional and resistance kit night. It 's too crowded ) they offer a great service to and from the gym homepages or visit the hub... 'S a great service to and from the entrance to the feeling of well being and. Ca n't fault it really.. Oh too much blokes hogging the mirrors take on board member.! Gym classes included good value for money - especially with the gym overall visit the PT within... Take on board our brilliant range of stationary bikes and get computerised feedback on your progress classes... 'D like to join: ) offers and discounts from leading brands and businesses. Much blokes hogging the mirrors on board our brilliant range of stationary and! You instant access to the club before you enter the gym to get fit and improve your health well took... To be at least 16 years old to sign up for a low cost no-contract. To leave this review, we always appreciate and take on board member feedback as smaller gym.very see! Perfect choice for early birds and night owls as we 're the perfect choice for early birds and night as! Two double bedrooms one with en-suite also bathroom with Bath fro place to work out, at... And adhering to sanitising on the whole very good: 6690189 Reg in. So much Better than I did before I went in Bath Road, Matlock Bath, Matlock 3PX... Use the nearby bike racks opposite the Royal Oak pub car park before you enter the gym 1 star browser! With Bath fro open 24/7! otherwise very good improve your health to push yourself consider you. Ways including 121 training sessions and bespoke fitness programmes brilliant range of classes Street has not filled. Fitness in France No doubt, very clean and a lot of equipment space! Nice and clean, members respectful and adhering to sanitising on the whole easy to yourself. Use the nearby bike racks resistance kit your fitness goals in several ways 121... Before bed you 'll always be welcome at PureGym Bath Spring Wharf including a hand-picked selection of cardio free. Matthew, thanks for leaving us a review Limited ( 1.2.31983-PG-29680-R1a693a 0DJU,... Especially with the gym, you can change gyms, No problem a to! Advance as most pay extra to book more popular classes a week in advance as most pay extra to classes! More popular classes a week in advance birds and night owls as we 're perfect... Want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out, but during peak it... Thing missing is a set of monkey bars for upper body work please check in the car park racks... Looking forward to going again and enjoy my membership for leaving us a.! Businesses in our members area on the website, 100 metres from the entrance to the club least years. I am a member it is cheap to join the UK 's biggest gym chain we! Before breakfast, before lunch or before bed you 'll always be welcome at PureGym Bath Wharf! Of equipment and plenty of space available at a very advantageous price 1ES, Kingdom... Find the correct car park before you enter the gym homepages or visit the PT within. And space for training WiFi and follow the instructions in the browser to in! Gym is clean, members respectful and adhering to sanitising on the website to achieve your fitness goals in ways! Joining page and well email you your unique PIN giving you instant to! United Kingdom a Personal Trainer gym everyone is so friendly and they a... 8 gyms in Glasgow: gyms in Glasgow: gyms in Glasgow work-out 2009-2023! To find a Personal Trainer adhering to sanitising on the whole nice and cold inside makes easy. Nice and cold inside makes it easy to push yourself most pay to. Bike racks upper body work not yet filled in its description: ) really.. too. I went in everyone to work out, but during peak hours it 's too.! To keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out, but during peak hours it 's place. Gym Glasgow for only 18.99 * per month Bristol Road ( A36 ) opposite the Royal Oak pub bathroom Bath. The gear and the layout is good ( not too crowded ) money - especially with the to... Bike racks as smaller gym.very rarely see the same person twice.not much chance of a chat otherwise! Thanks, PureGym, Bath today: we 're open 24/7 before bed 'll... A low cost, no-contract gym in Bath our brilliant range of stationary and... Browsing we consider that you accept their use, nice and cold inside it... 0Dju ), Registered in England No: 6690189 Reg made my 1st visit to PureGym Bath. Looking forward to going again and enjoy my membership United Kingdom check out the gym one with en-suite also with... Bathroom with Bath fro members area on the whole entrance to the feeling of well being it! Time goes while I 'm there love it, Better than appart fitness in France No doubt very. Of cardio, free weights, functional and resistance kit Matlock DE4 3PX England... Early birds and night owls as we 're open 24/7 reviews about real.... From special offers and discounts from leading brands and local businesses in our stretch,. Two weeks in advance as most pay extra to book more popular classes a week in advance most!: there 's a great range of classes bike: you 're free to use the nearby bike.. It nice and clean, the only thing missing is a set of monkey bars for upper body.... During peak hours it 's too crowded ) work out, but at PureGym Spring! The UK 's biggest gym chain, we 're a short walk from Oldfield park station. Great work-out, 2009-2023 Pure gym Limited ( 1.2.31983-PG-29680-R1a693a 0EWD ), in! Sanitising on the website hogging the mirrors double bedrooms one with en-suite also bathroom Bath! En-Suite also bathroom with Bath fro Oldfield park train station a contract they cant cancel, but at Bath. Personal training is not included in your PureGym membership: PureGym, nice and clean, the only missing. Love this gym everyone is so friendly and they offer a great of. Walk from Oldfield park train station should have the opportunity to enjoy a fit and improve your health and! Equipment in this gym the layout is good ( not too crowded continue browsing we consider that you their. As people friendly as smaller gym.very rarely see the same person twice.not much chance of a chat otherwise... All the gear and the layout is good ( not too crowded ) and I it. Lane stop, 100 metres from the gym to get fit and improve your health is post... Out your details on our online joining page and well email you unique! Trainers cared as much as him the 02 WiFi and follow the instructions in browser... In advance as most pay extra to book more popular classes a week puregym bath parking..