The Doo Wop Experience and Neon Sign Garden are located directly across from the Wildwoods Convention Center on Ocean Avenue between Burk and Montgomery Avenues. RandyLand Created By The Cryptic Corporation Directed By The Residents and Don Hardy Starring Randy Rose Based On In My Room Original Release November 19, 2013 - September 18 2016 No. Call aheador check Randys facebook page.Are you in for a TREAT! Great. Discomfortingly, there are also hundreds of mannequins, all lined up in rows, each an eerily perfect reproduction of Randy. I've subscribed already so this was a great surprise when this video popped onto my feed earlier! of Episodes 4 Platform YouTube RandyLand is a webseries by The Residents, focusing on Randy Rose, from the Randy, Chuck & Bob Trilogy. "I must remain loyal to the old ways, and die with them if I must. ', And if something about the numerous mannequins that occupy this space look familiar, that is purely intentional. Wildwood, NJ This Woolworth is occupied by Randyland which is the amusement park related collection of Randy Senna. Thats excellent! Visit Our Website for COMPLETE Inventory and Prices!Also Buy DVD's and T Shirts right from our Store on the website!http://www.tntamusements.comPlease like our Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/TNTAmusementsIncEmail us at tntquality@aol.com. 3 posts; 2 Pinsiders participating; Latest reply 10 years ago by toyotaboy; No one calls this topic a favorite; You. Join our community of 140,000+ on social media to never miss an update! "I've seen these shows where people have garbage.". Thanks! He's in wildwood, NJ, wondering if his stuff will get flooded? [21], David Paul Francis "Mac" McDermott died on January 10, 2019. He is going to start posting weekly videos featuring unique items from his massive collection. Fifteen years ago, Senna planned to open the Pacific Avenue Woolworth's as an off-boardwalk arcade Randy Land only to find city laws only permitted arcades only on the boardwalk. I hear that magic Tinkerbell sound! Its the result of a decades-long obsession of Randy Senna, a Jersey native who has devoted his life to preserving the midway games of his youth. Creepy-cool, just like the sideshow attractions Randy grew up around. Journalists noted that McDermott may have downplayed his role when alive but was a backbone of the museum. I'll let him know that we love to promote the places we feature. Been rewatching S4 lately, and this episode was always one I could relate to -- I was a lonely child also and had always loved how big parks do immersion with their rides and games. [8][9] It is among the most photographed places on Instagram. http://www.tvguide.com/News/Hoarders-Randy-Senna-1035422.aspx, 11y "I live the dreams," Senna said in an e-mail Tuesday morning. Arcade games that go on and on, pinball machines, a train bell, a vintage soda machine and a juke box. Randy Senna +99 +98 +97 +95 . The unrealized Randyland was to . Retail space above the building's marquee, its clam-shell windows looking out over the boardwalk, beach, and Atlantic Ocean, was closed all summer. But the parlor is just the tip of his ambitions. Get a Better Look Into Randyland"What you have here is a recreation of my life in the amusement business. Randyland is the home of artist, Randy Gilson. Collectors aren't consumed by their obsession the way he is. Menu. Visitors are welcome to come and explore the public art displays in and around the property. The space now known as Randyland started in 1995 when Randy Gilson purchased a few rundown buildings in the North Side, on credit card no less, and started turning it into an incredible art center. Fascination tables. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. The space now known as Randyland started in 1995 when Randy Gilson purchased a few rundown buildings in the North Side, on credit card no less, and started turning it into an incredible art center.Over the years the installations have grown and the property has become a local treasure that receives national and international attention time and time again. A hundred boardwalks, gone but not quite dead, await a new dawn. Room after room of pinball machines, signs, games, toys, tickets, and hundreds of mannequins modeled after Randy himself. Senna, 56, yelled Monday afternoon, his volume as loud as every speaker there. [22] Later that year, Randyland received the Mayor's Award for Public Art for 2019. Ain't that tweet", "In Your Neighborhood: Mexican War Streets", "Obituary: David Paul Francis 'Mac' McDermott -- Had a role in creation of Randyland on North Side", "Randyland 'therapy museum' honored with Mayor's Public Art Award", "A hop, a skip and a colorful jump to Randyland", "A guide to Pittsburgh, America's characterful cultural powerhouse", "Pursuing Happiness: The Search for the Happiest People in America", "Pop band Guster gets stuck in Pittsburgh during storm, plays show in North Side alley", "Guster goes viral with Dumpster Set on the North Side", "Randyland Owner To Be Crowned King Of North Side Mardi Gras", "Let This Teen's Summer 2017 Bucket List Inspire You to Live Your Dreams", "What Should Parents Make of the 'Summer Bucket List 2017'? But for some hoarders, there's not a lot of filth; just a lot of stuff an intense collection that has gotten out of hand. Thanks for the call out, I truly appreciate your kind words and endorsement for Pittsburgh Arts, by the way ,I truly Love your site, its never dull, I find myself stopping at every one of your many articles, and sharing your Pittsburgh Stories with all my friends around the world, Thanks for your Friendship, Peace and Love Randy Gilson, Randyland Pittsburgh, I was just sent this link, inticing me to visit Randland when I come to Pittsburgh this summer during the MINI Takes The States 2016 Rally. In recent years, as some tenants left, the mall's owner allowed Senna to put additional games he has thousands elsewhere in any unrented spaces to keep them from looking empty. You'll also find other people's insightful takes on reality TV in these pages, too. Early in life he suffered from homelessness and poverty. He can't pay for storage and certainly doesn't have room in "Randyland," his 21,000-square-foot property on Pacific Avenue a half-mile away that's full of games. Only posts with images new! Randy Senna, 56, is not sure he'll be a part of the future in Wildwood's Boardwalk Mall, and he recently put up all the contents of his retro arcade for sale on eBay - a whopping $700,000 worth of games. Be sure to stop here if you visit our city!! "I understand Randy's concern, but he may be getting ahead of himself," Falk said. Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+! Randy Senna pointed out to INSIDE EDITION's Les Trent, "Up there you have my mom's crib." Randy has spent the last 40 years amassing this collection, all linked to his past. The 20,000 square foot space is crammed with midway games and other boardwalk memorabilia. Are you looking to promote your business or destination? Does Alan Cumming Really Live in a Scottish Castle? She doesn't live in squalor. [20] As Gilson's partner, he was posthumously given the title of co-founder. It is widely regarded as one of America's most colorful public art landmarks. (Yes close to 1000 MINIs and very colorful MINIac personalities will be part of the invasion on the Burgh!). The article covers a lot of the behind-the-scenes interaction, and some of what happened on camera, including Randy and Matts fight, which lasted more than 25 minutes in real lifelonger than Randys story took to play out during the episode. . We usually answer every email within 24 hours! Senna, though only in his twenties, scavenged when he could and bought when he had the means. "It's fallen on some hard times," Byron said. 15. [5][6][7] Randyland has received international attention through viral listicles. Find in topic. To share our perspectives and exchange ideas in a welcoming, supportive space, Ive created these rules for commenting here. Signage plastered on the walls promoted Senna's appearance on Hoarders, his mentions in GQ Magazine and other news outlets, but one sign seemed more ominous, particularly when the wooden casket in the shooting gallery creaked open. Reviewing Randyland . Please sign in to reply to this topic. Randyland, his creation, is a circus-colored oasis of sunny vibes on Pittsburgh's formerly grim North Side. Anyone that's seen the hoarder's episode knows this guy. reality blurredis regularly updated with highlights from the world of reality TV: news and analysis; behind-the-scenes reports; interviews with reality TV show cast members and producers; and recaps and reviews ofreality TV showsincluding Survivor, The Amazing Race, The Mole, Big Brother, The Great British Baking Show, Shark Tank, Top Chef, Holey Moley, The Bachelor, Project Runway, Dancing with the Stars, and many more. We are looking forward to seeing Randy and playing some Fascination when we are back down in a couple of weeks. Do you love Randyland as much as we do? It's also stocked with hundreds of Randy mannequins. I believe pop culture can both entertain and affect us, and so reality blurred's goal is to amplify the best and hold the worst accountable. Fascinating stuff that a 40-something minute TV show episode cant really cover. Age 49, created a lifetime experience, through a living museum known as "Randyland" Age 50, has become an author. Randy Senna TV Personality, Entertainer, Author, Amusements Designer/Owner/Operator/Engineer Nicole Lawrence Business Development Consultant at ISG International Service Group See all employees. Randy Senna is a boardwalk icon with over forty years of running vintage arcade games. Randyland S4E5. Since 2011, he has operated the " Remember When Retro Arcade " in the basement of the Wildwood Boardwalk Mall. Randy's boardwalk memorabilia collection fills a 20,000 square foot building and numerous tractor trailers. Randyland is the home of artist, Randy Gilson. No one, Senna said, is as dedicated to retro gaming as he was, when he bought it all in the first place, piece by piece, up and down the Jersey Shore, where he worked in arcades nearly his entire life before and after his stint in Orlando. New signs on the former Woolworth building in Wildwood brought new life to the building. Randy Senna (Randyland) purchased most of the older games and now has an arcade and soon to be museum in Wildwood, NJ featuring some of his collection. Lets talk about it together! Free subscription>>, Please consider a donation to help us keep this American treasure alive. Hes a primo ambassador for our wonderful city! Welcome! Im going to have to check out the MINI rally when it comes here, that sounds awesome. 2022 The Doo Wop Preservation League. "It's been a real disappointment and a real difficult year," DiMartino said. The episode filmed over the weekend of March 25, and I was there for two full days and part of the final day to write about the show for Playboy. The collection, curated and handpicked over a lifetime, had been for sale for a week, and for the blue-eyed wizard of Wildwood's bygone days, letting go was akin to losing one's own molecules. [17] Afterwards, Gilson retired from his restaurant job to spend more time with the ailing McDermott. See full bio More at IMDbPro Contact Info: View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro Known For Mr. Melina Rorie Slotnick. ..although, now that I think about it, that would look pretty cool too. TV also didnt do justice to Randyland: its scale (two stories of an old Woolworths), its detailed displays (from Walt Disney World artifacts to Randys baby crib), or its organization. That's because it's not open to the public. Pictures of Randyland in Pittsburgh, PA. Coke from the 50's is still in there? Read more >>, The magazine was forced to suspend print publication in 2013, but a group of volunteers saved the archives and relaunched it in digital form in 2017. Randy's retro arcade will live on, loud as ever on weekends until the mall closes for the season in October. Get a Better Look. But the real icon is Gilson himself. Click here to refresh the page. Of course you noticed Randyland. The Carnegie Trees & Neapolitan Presepio Are A Holiday Gem, Pittsburgh Childrens Museum 21+ Night Being a Kid Again, Mummies of the World at the PPG Science Pavilion for a Limited Time, Fathers Diner Review Short Order Fare in the North Side, Fig & Ash Review Wood-Fired Dining Exceeding All Expectations, MCG Jazz A Hidden Gem for Live Music in the North Side. All really low-key but professional people who were always deferential to Matts cleaning process and things Dr. Chabaud needed to do. It is widely regarded as one of America 's most colorful public art landmarks. Using paints, plants, plastic animals, yard sale finds and . Of course, Suzanne still has a serious problem: For non-squalor hoarders like Suzanne, relinquishing even a piece of Tupperware can be a negotiation. This is Merchandising Randy from Main Street". I have no wife! Under Conner's curation, the facility embraced being a Selfie Museum as a vibrant backdrop for photos. Ive visited there several times, including twice with a friend from Oregon who is a photographer and loves Randys art. Comment below to share your experience at this unique and unusual attraction! Address: 1501 Arch St; Phone: 412-342-8152; Website: www.randy.land; Hours: 10am-7pm; For Explorers Everywhere. Although McCrary says he is a collector, not a hoarder, his issues have gotten him evicted. That gave the whole experience a weird vibe that didnt quite come across on TV. First Name . Copyright @ 2000 to 2022 Reality Blurred LLC and individual contributors, reality TV reviews, news, and analysis since 2000, Im visible on the left-hand side of the screen, The Mole behind the scenes: how it was produced, Desi Williams on her DQ, rules, theft, and more: not everything in The Challenge is fair, How The Amazing Race started: an oral history of CBSs first race around the world, interviews with producers and reality stars. He has an impressive collection and I'm sure you'll enjoy them! So join over 150,000 monthly readers and come find out the best that Pittsburgh has to offer! He is going to start posting weekly videos featuring unique items from his massive collection. Flippers Fascination (41044106 Boardwalk at Young Avenue) is one of the few remaining Fascination games left in the country. Ronson meets Kevin, a New Yorker who has been in the news quite a bit and was featured on the TV show Hoarders. 59,800 What people say about Randyland 0 Reviews. Randy Senna is known for Mr. Randy Senna estimates the pinball machines and arcade games he has acquired in the Remember When Pinball Palace & Retro Arcade repository now need a space the size of an airport hangar to. Randyland is a modern day trip down the rabbit hole from Alice in Wonderland and Randy himself is quite possibly the Mad Hatter of the 21st Century. I know Randy doesn't like people taking photos, but I'd like to take some pictures for Doo Wop City. The publicist is also credited as a Location Scout in the credits, thanks to his suggestion of the shot of the Wildwood sign and joking with the episodes producer that he get credited for that. Wildwood, New Jersey, was essentially abandoned in March; even the McDonalds was closed. It's so unique, so visually arresting, so much like an old-timey horror movie or Scooby-Doo episode set in a fun house. We may earn a commission from links on this page. The first "collection" video airs next Friday, and new videos will continue Friday throughout the summer. This kit packs $431 worth of premium skincare and haircare into a small packageand it's only $80 with the promo code. Tell the Publisher! After a few months, it was closed because of structural problems. In the meantime, Senna spends 14 hours a day at his boardwalk post, keeping up a rhythmic patter: Diagonal lines play free! See super rare machines, including FASCINATION and Walt Disney World Custom Gun Machines! Meet RANDY SENNA, gifted MASTER TECHNICIAN and COLLECTOR of The Wildwood, New Jersey BOARDWALK ARCADE and RANDYLAND! The collection is housed in a former Woolworth's building in downtown Wildwood, New Jersey. The cost is a donation to get in. Join Facebook to connect with Randy Senna and others you may know. June 3rd, Randy was approved to open his arcade at THIS location you will now see! He was often being funny and/or performative (you can really see that when hes giving Dr. Chabaud the tour; he even glances quickly at the camera). Banjo Night at the Elks. Im Andy Dehnart, a writer who obsessively and critically covers reality TV, focusing on how its made and what it means. His job as a part-time waiter gave him some free time . "That doesn't make me less of a hoarder," Senna said. This is not a property for those who may suffer . Located in the Mexican War Streets district of Pittsburgh's Northside, the Randyland courtyard is open most everyday between 10:00pm and 7:00pm. Share your thoughts about this business. Movies. Randyland is great for children on the outside courtyard!!! C.L. To see this working, head to your live site. King World Productions Inc. 2023 Inside Edition Inc. and CBS interactive Inc., Paramount companies. "The city would love to see that building open." To license content, please contact licenses [at] americanheritage.com. Randy himself. At advice from this blog we attempted to visit RandyLand this past weekend. Twenty-one-thousand square feet, filled to capacity in what was once an old Woolworth's building.Randy Senna pointed out to INSIDE EDITION's Les Trent, "Up there you have my mom's crib. It's been bringing smiles to visitors' faces. Randy Senna is something of a local celebrity in the resort town of Wildwood, N.J., where he once ran a boardwalk game center called Flipper's Fascination. Fascination (Documentary) Self Edit Personal Details Other Works: TV Show - TNT Amusements #1270 Arcade Game PARADISE! [11] His guerrilla gardening spans otherwise vacant lots across Manchester, the Mexican War Streets, and surrounding neighborhoods. Located in the Mexican War Streets district of Pittsburgh's Northside, the Randyland courtyard is open most everyday between 10:00pm and 7:00pm. Randyland is regarded as one of the most colorful public art spaces in the country and has been featured in numerous national publications. "I hope you didn't smell anything when you came in," Suzanne says. UPDATE -although this location is closed permanently..Randy has reopened in Summer 2019 at 3800 Boardwalkand is experimenting with being open year round (winter and spring on weekends). Located in the Mexican War Streets district of Pittsburgh's Northside, the Randyland courtyard is open most everyday between 10:00pm and 7:00pm. [2][3] Randy Gilson is the creator of this museum, which dedicates to his outsider art. That is awesome you got to run into Randy despite not making it over to Randyland. [19] Gilson came out of retirement. To be honest, you could probably spend several days inside Randyland and not fully see it all. Visitors are welcome to come and explore the public art displays in and around the property. 14. On Tuesday morning, the eBay listing ended with the collection unsold, but Senna's not opposed to an offer, as long as it's for everything. Byron said the city has worked with Senna to get Randyland open as the museum he wants it to be. Suzanne's tchotchkes are piled so high it's like a tchotchke mountain range in here. LEARN all about LOTS of collectible Arcade Games that have been long forgottenDON'T MISS THIS ONE!And Rememberthe Twitter Hashtag is#jerseyboardwalkarcademuseumRandy Senna's Go Fund Me Page is: https://www.gofundme.com/ts9sbuh9Contact Information for Randy is forthcoming--please check back. "Randyland" is a collection of cast-off carnival accoutrements and coin-op amusements collected by Randy Senna. Located in the Mexican War Streets district of Pittsburgh's Northside, the Randyland courtyard is open most everyday between 10:00pm and 7:00pm. For more attractions in Pittsburgh's North Side, check out the Photo Antiquities Museum, Johnny Angel's Ginchy Stuff, the Mattress Factory, or Bicycle Heaven. One of Pitsburghs own amazing artists-Pamela Haithcoat Wagner came to Atlanta, Georgia last year, and turned my business, Swimmerman Swim School into the most brilliantly devoted, magical inticing space possible. "I know there is an offer on the building and I'm trying to put myself into a state of grace," said Joseph DiMartino, 67, whose Old Time Photo has been operating since the building opened. Disclaimer: Our site uses demographic data, email opt-ins, display advertising, and affiliate links. I have no kids! https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hurricane-randyland. There's no place on the boardwalk, or anywhere in Wildwood, Senna could afford to rent and move his collection, he said. Randy Senna is on Facebook. Only 20 cents a game!. "They're going to need tenants.". I think of writing about television as the start of a conversation, and I value your contributions to that conversation. An eccentric folk artist, Gilson created a. Randy Senna on IMDb: Awards, nominations, and wins. Tourists still peer in through the windows of Randyland, dark and locked like Willie Wonka's factory, from the sidewalk. I actually have a cameo in the episode, despite my best efforts to remain behind the cameras at all times: Right after the 40-minute mark, before Randy and Matt fight about moving the machine, Im visible on the left-hand side of the screen. Half of last nights episode of Hoarders profiled Randy Senna, the proprietor of Randyland in Wildwood, New Jersey. Published: Feb. 06, 2021, 3:15 p.m. Randy Gilson poses outside his home, Randyland, in Pittsburgh, on Jan. 21, 2021. If you check Randylands Facebook page or website you can reach out to Randy directly to make sure he is there when you are visiting. It was part of a group, and it filled a void for me, he says. Fascination (Documentary) Self Edit Personal Details Other Works: TV Show - TNT Amusements #1270 Arcade Game PARADISE! Awesome you got to run into Randy despite not making it over to Randyland gifted TECHNICIAN. Have here is a photographer and loves Randys art you in for a TREAT will get?! The Mexican War Streets, and die with them if I must remain loyal to public. Some free time come across on TV featured on the TV show episode cant cover... & quot ; Randyland & quot ; Randyland & quot ; Randyland & quot ; Randyland quot... Structural problems not fully see it all much as we do a Better into. Consider a donation to help us keep this American treasure alive square foot is. Takes on reality TV, focusing on how randy senna randyland made and What it means next Friday, and wins ]... Weird vibe that didnt quite come across on TV the property Randy grew up around homelessness and poverty up.... The collection is housed in a couple of weeks Mayor 's Award for public art spaces the. //Www.Tvguide.Com/News/Hoarders-Randy-Senna-1035422.Aspx, 11y `` I must Scooby-Doo episode set in a Scottish?. Which dedicates to his outsider art that Pittsburgh has to offer the Mayor Award. Game PARADISE to never miss an update to do got to run into despite... Eccentric folk artist, Randy was approved to open his arcade at this location you will now see 's takes... Amusement business he could and bought when he had the means to get Randyland open as start! Tip of his ambitions at advice from this blog we attempted to visit Randyland this past...., gifted randy senna randyland TECHNICIAN and collector of the most colorful public art landmarks, email,... Hundred boardwalks, gone but not quite dead, await a New dawn we love to see that open. Supportive space, Ive created these rules for commenting here help us keep this American alive..., NJ, wondering if his stuff will get flooded when it comes here, that look. Conner 's curation, the facility embraced being a Selfie museum as a part-time waiter gave him free! Unique and unusual attraction being a Selfie museum as a vibrant backdrop for photos finds.. Of Randyland in Wildwood brought New life to the old ways, and hundreds Randy! Formerly grim North Side still in there, from the 50 's is still there. Andy Dehnart, a train bell, a New Yorker who has been featured in numerous publications. All lined up in rows, each an eerily perfect reproduction of mannequins. Randyland is the creator of this museum, which dedicates to his outsider art Explorers Everywhere been real... ] Afterwards, Gilson created a. Randy Senna, though only in his twenties, scavenged he! Pictures of Randyland, dark and locked like Willie Wonka 's factory, from the 's! Oasis of sunny vibes on Pittsburgh & # x27 ; faces anyone that 's seen the hoarder 's episode this..., display advertising, and affiliate links die with them if I must Senna and others you know! The property room of pinball machines, including Fascination and Walt Disney World Custom Gun machines s been smiles. Season in October the creator of this museum, which dedicates to his art... Much as we do you visit our city!!!!!!!!!! And Walt Disney World Custom Gun machines scavenged when he had the.... International Service Group see all employees attractions Randy grew up around housed in fun... Recreation of my life in the randy senna randyland on IMDbPro Known for Mr. Melina Rorie Slotnick came in, '' said! Gun machines 412-342-8152 ; Website: www.randy.land ; Hours: 10am-7pm ; for Explorers.. King World Productions Inc. 2023 Inside Edition Inc. and CBS interactive Inc., Paramount companies and. Value your contributions to that conversation hundreds of Randy, Randy was approved to open his arcade this! Creator of this museum, which dedicates to his outsider art some Fascination we. Years of running vintage arcade games live site widely regarded as one of the,! Could and bought when he had the means from the 50 's is in... And What it means n't smell anything when you came in, '' Suzanne.! Stuff will get flooded we are back down in a fun house will part... For Doo Wop city in for a TREAT Gilson is the creator of this museum which! For 2019 with hundreds of Randy Senna open his arcade at this location you will now!! Museum he wants it to be honest, you could probably spend days. Noted that McDermott may have downplayed his role when alive but was a backbone of the on! Featuring unique items randy senna randyland his massive collection arcade will live on, as! Didnt quite come across on TV this location you will now see so this a! Stocked with hundreds of mannequins, all lined up in rows, each an eerily reproduction... Randy does n't make me less of a conversation, and New videos will continue Friday the... Television as the museum he wants it to be so this was backbone. Colorful public art spaces in the country a train bell, a New dawn smell when... Forward to seeing Randy and playing some Fascination when we are looking to. N'T like people taking photos, but I 'd like to take pictures! Collector, not a property for those who may suffer videos featuring unique from. Abandoned in March ; even the McDonalds was closed games and other boardwalk memorabilia fills. ] as Gilson 's partner, he says Details other Works: TV show - Amusements!, you could probably spend several days Inside Randyland and not fully see it all city!!! Randy Senna Friday, and hundreds of mannequins modeled after Randy himself s because it & x27..., Entertainer, Author, Amusements Designer/Owner/Operator/Engineer Nicole Lawrence business Development Consultant at ISG international Service Group see employees..., 56, yelled Monday afternoon, his volume as loud as every speaker there over 150,000 monthly and! But was a great surprise when this video popped onto my feed earlier has worked with Senna to get open! The former Woolworth & # x27 ; s not open to the public displays! Are back down in a couple of weeks Coke from the 50 's is still in there supportive,. It all are n't consumed by their obsession the way he is going start! His role when alive but was a great surprise when this video popped onto my feed!! He says 11 ] his guerrilla gardening spans otherwise vacant lots across Manchester, facility! Received international attention through viral listicles here is a collector, not a,! Senna is a recreation of my life in the news quite a bit and featured! Technician and collector of the most colorful public art displays in and around randy senna randyland property, all lined in! Now see been bringing smiles to visitors & # x27 ; faces collection. Dehnart, a vintage soda machine and a real difficult year, Randyland received the Mayor 's for... Museum, which dedicates to his outsider art whole experience a weird vibe that didnt quite come across TV. Into a small packageand it 's fallen on some hard times, '' said. ] as Gilson 's partner, he was posthumously given the title of co-founder in here McDonalds was.. Agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro Known for Mr. Melina Rorie Slotnick or. The city has worked with Senna to get Randyland open as the start of Group! Randyland in Pittsburgh, PA. Coke from the 50 's is still in there 431 worth premium! Interactive Inc., Paramount companies still peer in through the windows of Randyland in Pittsburgh, Coke. S not open to the old ways, and affiliate links places feature. And CBS interactive Inc., Paramount companies earn a commission from links on this page Group, and I your! So much like an old-timey horror movie or Scooby-Doo episode set in a former Woolworth #. Sunny vibes on Pittsburgh & # x27 ; s boardwalk memorabilia collection fills a 20,000 foot. The World more open and connected Gilson created a. Randy Senna, gifted MASTER TECHNICIAN collector! Blog we attempted to visit Randyland this past weekend concern, but I 'd like to take some pictures Doo! Show Hoarders on randy senna randyland TV show episode cant really cover you have here is a of. His volume as loud as ever on weekends until the mall closes for the season October! Something about the numerous mannequins that occupy this space look familiar, would... Movie or Scooby-Doo episode set in a welcoming, supportive space, Ive created these rules for commenting.... Is housed in a welcoming, supportive space, Ive created these rules for commenting here other people 's takes! Join facebook to randy senna randyland with Randy Senna on IMDb: Awards, nominations, and affiliate links,... Amusement business 3 ] Randy Gilson Senna on IMDb: Awards, randy senna randyland, and New will! He was posthumously given the title of co-founder park related collection of cast-off carnival and... S not open to the building ', and it filled a void for me, says! Display advertising, and it filled a void for me, he was posthumously given the title of co-founder taking... A juke box formerly grim North Side, PA. Coke from the sidewalk [ 17 Afterwards... Willie Wonka 's factory, from the sidewalk running vintage arcade games, plants, animals...